Guild Recruitment

2h 889warrior 888mage Current guild just died. Both looking for a new guild potentially. Not a package deal, but if the right offer comes along wouldn't mind still raiding together. Both the mage and warrior are orange parsing players. Mage's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19345455/10/ Warrior's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16216686/10/ Speakap#1304 if you want to talk.Speakap10 2h
2h 7/7M 880 DPS Warrior LFG Hello, I am currently looking for a guild that raids anytime after 4 pm CST. I am 7/7M EN and 3/3H ToV. I don't mind faction changing and have raid ready alts. Logs-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14808480/10/ BTAG- Jewpacabra#11599Radriar9 2h
2h 868 Fire Mage LF Mythic Raiding guild Hello everyone! I recently left my guild and I'm looking for a new home to raid. I'm looking for a guild that does Mythic+ on off nights and pvp and so forth. Looking to raid 2-3 nights a week. I've been raiding since Vanilla on various characters. Hit me up #RisenFenix1443 if you need more info or wanna chat. Thanks! 1. Times available & time zone: PST 7-11, MST 8-12, CST 9-1, EST 10-2 2. Server preference: Stormrage - Will consider xferring for serious offer 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7 Heroic 3/3 NormalJasonburn7 2h
2h [A]<Bad News Bears>2 day 5/7M 2/3H LFM Alliance Korgath-US <Bad News Bears> is a guild filled with former top 5-20 US players who have grown up, but continue to love gaming, on a more casual schedule. Raid Times: Tuesday 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST Thursday 9:00PM - 12:30AM EST While we only raid two nights a week, we still expect to have productive raids and steady progression through mythics. We are currently 5/7M EM and 2/3H ToV and looking for a few solid DPS to add to our roster. Preferred Classes: Balance Druid(with resto OS) Shadow Priest Hunter Healer(non shaman) with DPS OS These are roles we would like to fill immediately, but we are always looking for exceptional players of any class/spec! Two nights is the required raid schedule, however our player base is extremely active throughout the week. Not all of us have been able to shake the "hardcore" mindset. We often have optional raid nights to clear through normals, run mythic+ groups and clean up bosses to finish the week. We are also accepting all players looking for casual content, such as mythic+ dungeons and optional heroic/alt runs on off days. To apply please complete the application on our guild website: http://badnewsbears.guildlaunch.com/ For further questions, please respond to this post or get a hold of pajamaparti(zelda#11553), blackmere(merecat#1588), or akromus(kromi#1769) in game or through btag.Pajamaparti20 2h
2h LF Healer <Celestials> 5/7M Alliance We have an immediate opening for a healer. We are 5/7m on Kel'Thuzad, Alliance. We raid T/W/Th 830-12 PM EST. We do heroic and mythic sales after all the content is cleared. All raiders get equal cuts from mythic sales and anyone who participates in the heroic sales gets equal cuts from them. We play a bunch of other games. We also like to hang out in discord. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, hit up our raid leader at bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord! During the day, the best way to reach us is through discord https://discord.gg/0dUocLKK7R1AX9p3 Preferred Requirements: At least 2/7M and 860 ilvl but we will still talk to any applicant who believes they are qualified. TLDR: Mythic guild recruiting a healer and dps - We found there is such a thing as too much gold - We're awesome - add bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord. I don't read replies to this post so please contact me on discord or bnetCillidan87 2h
2h Exiled from Hell:Daytime Mythic Raiding! 5/7M Exiled From Hell is a morning/daytime/afternoon mythic progression guild that has been raiding on Runetotem (Horde-PvE) for the last 8 years. Our aim is to progress through the most challenging content at a competitive pace in the time slot most convenient to us. Our members come from all over the world, and from all different kinds of backgrounds. We take the 12 hours we spend killing dragons seriously, but we still want to have fun. We raid from 10am to 2pm CST (-6 GMT) Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Our current progression: 5/7 M Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 H Trial of Valor! We are always seeking to add exceptional players to our roster! We would love to add a few more ranged dps: Mages, Warlocks, Ele Shamans, Hunters! Potential room for an exceptional healer! Contact: Lunar#1634 www.EFHGuild.comMiarose26 2h
2h [H] UYI - 7/7M EN - LF Healer and OT!! [H] <Use Your Imagination> - Zul'jin Website: http://uyi.enjin.com/ 7/7 Heroic, 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 13/13 Mythic HFC - Finished US 150 Contacts: - Soar (GM) - Soariation#1897 - Trtl - SKRV#1421 - Ribs - Ribs#1128 Raid Schedule: - Tuesday: 8:00pm - 12:00am EST - Wednesday: 8:00pm - 12:00am EST - Thursday: 8:00pm - 12:00am EST **We are currently looking for an off tank and any exceptional healers. We still encourage all skilled players to apply, even if your class/spec is not listed!** Recruiting: Healer (any class) Bear Druid (High) Protection Warrior (High) Vengeance DH (High) WW Monk (High) Unholy DK (High) Warlock (High) Arms/Fury Warr (Med) Rogue (Med) **We do not accept package deals or group apps!** What we’re looking for in our members: - Players with the drive to be competitive each and every raid night. - You should know every aspect of your class and take responsibility for your actions. - You should have good computer specs and an extremely reliable internet connection. - Committment and dedication to the TEAM. - Maturity, patience, and discipline during progression. - Utmost respect for your fellow guild members. - Proper and clear communication over VOIP. - A positive attitude.Trtl36 2h
2h Late night raid guild recruiting! Hi guys! We're Space Africa, a small group of friends from around the world who raid late at night to fit all of our schedules! We're looking for people who need/want to raid late at night to help us with raid progression throughout Legion. We currently raid 2-3.30 am server on a Tuesday and Thursday night (Wednesday and Friday morning) and 9-12pm server on a Sunday. We are looking for a non-druid healer and DPS of any class.Venerath1 2h
2h [A] Dysfunctional Family - 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV Dysfunctional Family - Arygos – Alliance - Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com We are currently recruiting any exceptional Dps, Healers or Tanks who think they have what it takes to raid at our level, High emphasis to the following - DPS Mage Warlock Hunter Boomkin Enh/Ele Shaman Healer Disc / Holy Priest Resto Shaman MW Monk Please note: We are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level do not hesitate to contact us. Legion - Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 3/3H Our raid times are as follows - Tuesday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST Wednesday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST Thursday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST Why Dysfunctional Family? - Dysfunctional Family has a tight-knit group of skilled, like-minded raiders and administrators. We're laid-back, we love to have fun, and we enjoy our raiding experience together while maintaining top-end status. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very laid-back. However, when the time comes for progression, we know how to focus and get the job done Loot - Dysfunctional Family is Loot Council. We divide loot by means of a loot council comprised of the guild officers. We take into consideration various factors such as: • Performance • PERFORMANCE. • Raid attendance. • Previous Loot. • Current Gear. • How hard you try to excel in your class bracket and how you perform in raids. - Applicant Requirements - Attendance - We raid three nights a week during active progression, Tuesday-Thursday. Raid invites go out at 7:50 pm EST, begin raiding at 8:00 pm and run until 11:00 pm. There may be occasions when raids run slightly later than usual, this is typically 10-15 minutes over for progression/trash re-clear avoidance. If you cannot sustain a high rate of attendance (95% minimum), this is not the guild for you. Skill - Can you do your job well while still being aware of environmental hazards? Will you be able to adjust to an emergency change in the strategy without losing your main focus or panicking? If so, you're the kind of player we're looking for. If in previous guilds you were “that guy” when it came to getting hit mechanics, this is not the guild for you. Gear - Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, upgraded and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. Don't bother applying with less than 100% perfect Min/Maxing. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us without a doubt you are the correct choice for your position through outstanding play, and motivation to improve not only gear but skill. Intelligence - Are you smart? Do you make the same mistake twice? Can you learn from someone else’s mistake? Can you evaluate a given situation on the fly, and make the right decision in a split second? Can you play multiple specs effectively? Experience - You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus. General requirements include - * 18+ (This is non-negotiable) * Ability to use Mumble and have a working mic. * Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information. * Income supply sufficient to support the items that a good progression week will result in. Consumables are also required for both progression and most farm raids. Once you pass trial, the guild supplies raiders with repairs and feasts for raid nights. * Stable Connection!! More or less NO disconnects during the fight. In order to play this game at the level we expect, you need a decent computer and a good internet connection. *If loot is the only thing you raid for this is not the place for you. If you get upset every time an item goes to one of the 19 raiders other than yourself this is not the place for you. Feel free to contact us with any questions Xerta#11981 Valz#1832 Gonzo#1856 Dysfunctionalfamily.wowlaunch.com We look forward to meeting you!Xerta3 2h
2h Sun Mon Team Recruiting Hello my name is Xkuma But everyone calls me X (easy right xP) Thank you for taking the time to read this. Now Our Guild name is The Blood Bound.I am Looking for People that have Honor, Respect and Loyalty. These are our Guild rule's our Code. Our Times are Sun, Mon from 8:00 (est)-11:30pm (est). If this Sounds like something you can Stand with send me your B,Tag (Here and In Game) Xkuma#1770. P.S We are 7/7N 7/7H 3/3N. Time Zones Here: [EST 8:00-11:30pm] [Pst 5:00pm-8:30pm] [MT 6:00-9:30] [CT 7:00-10:30pm NEEDED: TANK's: None Need Sry HEALER's: Shaman Resto Priest Holy MELEE: Shaman Enhancement Warrior Fury/Arms RANGE: Hunter Marksmen or Beast Master Shaman Elemental MageXkuma1 2h
2h <Hellfire Knights>7/7H LFM for afternoon raid [H][Zul'jin]<Hellfire Knights> 7/7N 7/7H 3/3N is looking to recruit a few more dedicated players for our afternoon progression team. We view ourselves as "casual raiders" where our goal is to have fun and kill bosses. What Makes Us Special We are made up of players from all over the world, so no matter what time you're online you will never be alone. Work nights? When you get home at 5am there will be players online ready to help with world quests, run random heroics, or 3 chest that mythic+ key you've been putting off all week! Raid Times 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday What is Required? The only things we ask of you is a working mic(we use discord) and a good attitude! Current Needs 2 Rdps Warlocks are highest priority! If this sounds like you'd be a good fit, or you'd like to know more about the guild please feel free to respond here or contact me in game under the Btag msmeag#1667Persephonæ8 2h
2h [H] <Kanye West> Recruiting M/W/S 8-11 EST Hello everyone! I’ve come here to hopefully find some like-minded individuals who are interested in mythic raiding for Legion! If you have a hardcore mindset but aren’t interested in spending every night raiding, <Kanye West> may be a good fit for you! We're a core of 11/13 mythic raiders looking to complete Legion content before the next tiers are released. Raid roster needs: Tank - Closed Healers- 1-2 Healers (including 1 a with ranged DPS offspec) Melee- Low priority Ranged- High priority While we aren't recruiting specific classes because our roster isn't completely fleshed out (and people haven't fully decided what they would like to play for legion), if you are interested in any fashion please contact us! Raid schedule: Sun, Mon, Wed 8-11 server time (EST) Who we are: At <Kanye West> the majority of our core are real life friends and have known each other for over 10 years. All of us have varying experiences playing this game, many of us having played since Vanilla. We’ve played video games together starting in Warcraft 3 and Starcraft, and have continued ever since.. Many of us have raided in “hardcore guilds”, a few of us being in a US top 50 guild during Wrath of the Lich King. Recently, we just finished raiding with another guild here on Thrall, who we managed to clear 11/13 Mythic HFC with. Currently, we are prepping for Legion Mythic raiding. The goal is to have a fully-functioning roster of people (including alts) raring to go for the expansion release date. The roster is sitting at around 15 people, but we’d greatly like to shore that up! What we can offer you: Here at <Kanye West>, we take raiding pretty seriously, while also having fun at the same time. We promise to offer a raiding environment that will foster progression, and other such guild events. We frequently conduct Alt raids, and many of us have active alts that we will be raiding on during off-nights. We’re on Discord pretty much every day playing something together and are looking for more people to join in on the fun! What we expect: We decided to form our own guild mainly because of idealistic differences between us and the casual guilds. That is to say, we expect a little more out of you in <Kanye West>. While it’s not realistic to say you are required to have 95% parses on every fight, we DO expect you to try and find ways to improve yourself as a player. That means going through logs, watching videos, reading up on your class, the whole 9 yards. While there are varying levels of skill, what should be the same amongst our raiders is their dedication to see the job done, and done well. Officers WILL go through logs after every single raid and look at outliers, including ourselves. If there is an issue, it will be corrected promptly. This means that every single player is accountable in this system. Nobody gets a free pass, but we are more than willing to accept people who WANT to excel at this game, and are willing to put the work in. This also includes things that really shouldn’t have to be mentioned to a raider, such as gems and enchants. Consumables for the most part will be provided by the guild, minus runes. If there are issues with members not using their utility, or not using their class correctly, we will not hesitate to replace them. You WILL earn your spot. Now, that is to say, if you need help, we won’t leave you stranded. Our officer core and most of our current raiders have experience playing other classes in main raid, and will gladly offer suggestions where to look, or to answer questions. Guild info: Our raiding schedule is currently Sun, Mon, and Wed from 8-11 Server time (EST). There’s a small possibility of us adding a 4th day at the beginning of the tier or for an alt night. The idea is to push progression fairly quickly, possibly with split runs thrown in as well. If certain fights call for it, we may ask people to switch to more well suited classes (such as DK’s on Xhul for example). The more versatile you are, the more likely you are to never sit. The loot system we use is a loot council made up of our officer core. Our website is www.yeezus.me TLDR: Serious raiders LFM people for Legion, if you’re interested please fill out an app at www.yeezus.me and/or contact one of the following: RobertXbox#1179 iAmMims#1718 Yogurtmonkey#1944 Thanks everyone, and hope to be hearing from you soon!Takiss26 2h
2h <Nepenthium>[H][Illidan] LFM For Nighthold <Nepenthium> About Us : <Nepenthium> is a hardcore Mythic progression raiding guild. We assign raid spots by performance alone, guild ranks and those in leadership roles get no preference. We constantly trial new members against our current core in Heroic content, allowing us to bring the best people to Mythic every week. Progress : We are currently 7/7M http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Nepenthium Recruitment : Our current roster is solid on Tanks. We are looking for a impeccable Ranged DPS, Resto Shaman, Shadowpriest, Boomkin, Holy Priest and a Ret Paladin DPS. And always looking at all exceptional applications. Raid Schedule : Mon - Off Tue - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic Wed - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic Thu - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic Fri - Off (optional alt/sale runs) Sat - Off Sun - Off If you are interested in talking about joining feel free to message me in game on Explicit#1832 or Kalvaran#1169 or Magnum#6383 or put an app on our website at http://nepenthium.shivtr.com and we can talk further.Kinleyz9 2h
2h 4/7M Healer LF Raid Group I am a 4/7M experienced healer who is looking to raid semi-casually (casual schedule, good players) on a healer alt; looking for a group that is finishing up Heroics and moving to Mythic soon or a group that is now starting Mythic (depending on the class you need). Available on Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat, or Sunday. **NOT AVAILABLE on Tues or Wed (unless you raid early evening EST hours).** 4/7M experience on a Resto Druid (Kaelani on Korgath) Not interested in dpsing full-time or a bench spot. I feel very comfortable on any of these healers; so take your pick with what your raid group needs! I have plenty of time to devote to multiple raid toons; just looking for the right group! Not transferring unless you can at least offer a H EN/ToV for me to see how the raid is ran/interacts, etc. Not faction-changing the character(s) below Alliance: Also willing to power-level/gear a 100+ Holy Priest or Resto Shaman Kaewynn, Mistweaver Monk: 880 ilvl 2/7M experience with sub-10% attempts on Ursoc & Dragons AK 18, 31 points in MW weapon Horde: Also willing to power-level/gear a 100+ Holy Priest or Resto Shaman Kaewynn, Mistweaver Monk: 850 ilvl; need Normal and Heroic Clears AK 18, 26 points in MW Weapon For more information or if interested, you can leave a message here, e-mail me at lfguild.wow@gmail.com, or add me to battletag (Kaelani#1390) Thanks!Kaewynn1 2h
2h Camelot's Militia Team (4/7M En, 2/3 H ToV Greetings! We are Camelot (Thunderhorn). A group of our best raiders decided to form a new raid team for Legion. We went 10/13M, but the roster boss eventually won. This will be a semi-hardcore raid group, who will operate independently within Camelot. We have our own Mumble server and loot rules. We are looking for good raiders who are responsible and are willing to take advice and constructive criticism. Being respectful, showing up on time, researching your class, pre-potting, gear enchants / upgrades up to date, don't stand in fire...; these are the things we are looking for. Accountability is key while clearing content and having fun. We're looking for DPS, both Ranged and Melee, and possibly one Tank. We have 13 great players so far and would like to bolster our ranks as we head into Legion. Gearing up and Dungeon Crawling to 110 quickly, so we can get into Raiding as soon as we can is our goal. Raid times will be 9PM CST (Server Time) to 12AM CST, Tuesday-Thursday. Interested players can contact in-game: -Airaoc (Raeniel, Arcala) Airaoc#1165 -Arkan (Arkkin, Arrkan) -Docfeelgood (Elucid) elucid#1160 Thanks!!Airaoc7 2h
2h [A/H] 884 Resto Druid LFG/M+ Group So I am looking for a guild, as my current one isn't working for me (No bad blood, I'm sure you could talk to anyone in here, and they will tell you.) Between times/personality I'm not the right fit for these guys. With that said, I will make all raids (I haven't played WoW too much since Blizzcon because I was /sadface about my guild issues.. BUT I AM READY TO GET BACK INTO THE GRIND!) I come prepared, I'm a nice person.. I know my class.. I LOVE the application process xd.. DRAMA FREE M+ Wise - I would actually like to find a group for this if anyone is in need of a healer! Highest I've done is +13, but I am very capable :). Just add me and we can talk more. I don't care which faction, I have NO PROBLEM going Horde, but I would prefer to stay alliance (Can't believe I'm saying this). Times: Weekends (Free anytime) Weekdays (Tuesday is FREE all day) Wed-Friday (I would like to raid after 6pm PST) Bnet: Sasha#12762 Alright so I was on Cenarius, and then I tranferred to Haomarush, named changed and then got reported LOL! So I had to name change again :P So these are all the links. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17162422/10/#metric=hps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20253174/10/#metric=hps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19200605/10/#metric=hps (Title is a little misleading, my raid gear is 879, M+ gear is 877 gear is 884 total in bags :P)Tranquil12 2h
2h <Legitimate> 7/7H LF DPS What we need: Unholy Death Knight (High) Warrior (high) Warlock (high) Mage (Medium) Rogue (Medium) Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST How we handle loot: We use an addon called RC Loot Council. How it works, when our master looter loots the boss, a window for each item pops up with multiple options on how to roll for each item. Our loot council will look over these, and vote on who the item would most help our raid group for. Who we are: We're a core group of friends who have raided together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together, we joke around with eachother like we were brothers. However if this begins to get in the way of our progression, we focus on nothing but the boss to make sure we down it. We're generally laid back about things, everybody makes mistakes, we'll take steps to improve them, but if it's clear somebody is struggling we'll sit them and go over logs/mechanics with them after raid. A lot of us play other games outside of Warcraft together, if that interests you at all. What we expect from you: Knowledge of your class, and it's specs. We want everybody to be able to handle constructive criticism (should it ever be brought up). Come to raid and give us 100% effort, meaning showing raid awareness throughout the night, and little to no distractions. Share the same drive and mentality towards progression we have. Should something prevent you from showing up to raid, please let us know ahead of time. Life happens, we understand. But we also need time to figure out how to fill that spot until you're back. Contact info: Scyren#1881 Kadran2262#1544 We hope to hear from you soon!Destructable157 2h
2h 851 Mistweaver LF Heroic Guild Alliance. Looking for Heroic Guild while progressing to reach Mythic. Schedule preference Fri/Sat so 2 nights a week pretty casual but making use of the time we have in there. I haven't raided much this expansion except for a few bosses but always willing to learn. Side Note: Please Horde Guilds Thanks but No Thanks. I'm not looking to faction change over I just went Alliance 2 weeks ago to join my Real life friend. Unless you are willing to pay for the Faction Change back over to Horde I'm not interested.Harléyquinn1 2h
2h Blood of the Scribe recruiting for raid team! Hi guys! Thorn here from <Blood of the Scribe> on Boulderfist US. Our raid team is seeking the following for two raid nights a week: Looking For: Heals: Resto Druid Tank: Warrior or Monk 5 DPS: Destruction Warlock, WW Monk preferred, others relatively open (though we're full on mages, sorry!) Raid Days / Times: Wed-Thurs from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm Raid Team Progress thus far: 7/7 N EN 2/7 H EN Full clear Karazhans 2/3 Trial of Valor If interested, reach out to our Raid Leader at btag: Cellvian#1510 Thanks! --Thorn, GM, Blood of the Scribe, est. 2009 More about us: Chill group who have mostly raided together since MoP, small guild that's been around a long time and values our social atmosphere above performance (though performance minimums must be maintained in order to raid). This is a place in which you'll make friends and satisfy the social side of things! Our raid team consists of all ages, but we're rather NSFW language-wise, so we'd prefer that you're like-minded in that sense. We have one rule: Don't Be A Dick! Other than that, nearly anything goes when it's all in good fun.Thornpatch3 2h
2h [H] <Noire> (4/7M) LF Exceptional Raiders. Noire is a new guild built in legion from a solid group of friends with previous hardcore raiding experience. We are based on a small and friendly group with years of experience. The guild intends to become competitive while maintaining a relatively casual raid schedule. If you want to be part of the early stages of a successful raid group we are the right place for you. We are located on Mal'Ganis. Our raid times are 8PM - 10:30PM Server (CST) Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Wednesday is solely for farm content All Raiders are expected to deliver a high performance in mythic progression, the guild intends to become competitive for nighthold. The core of the roster is now built and we are now looking towards exclusively recruiting high performance members to round up our roster. We are currently looking for: - Plate DPS - Ranged DPS (Lock, Mage, Boomkin, Hunter) - Exceptional Raiders are encouraged to contact me regardless of recruitment needs. We also take in normal/heroic raiders who just want to tag along. You can reach me in-game under this character or Azer, or add my bnet: Azer#1646Zektbach39 2h
2h 875 Demon Hunter LFM EN Mythic LFG Mythic Raid for EN 7/7 Heroic EN 875 Demon Hunter 32 APMaarta4 2h
2h 2 7/7 Heroic Raiders LFG Mythic Guild (Please Read Days and Times) Like the title says 2 7/7 heroic 3/3 Normal with experience with mythic EN and Heroic ToV DPS looking for guild that raids tuesday wednesday or thursday any times between 7-12:00 EST we all 270k to 320k dps I have logs if you need to see em Ilvl 874 Rogue ilvl 874 Enhance Shaman ceriphim#1144 is my bnet for any questionsSeriphim41 2h
2h 868 Arms LF Late Night Guild I work late nights and I'm hoping to find a guild that has a schedule similar to mine. Looking for a laid back group who aims to improve and progress in terms of raiding, but that doesn't take things too seriously.Shodd7 2h
2h 3/7M 881 Rsham LF Weekend Mythic Guild Hi, As the title states, I am an 881 Rsham looking for a weekend mythic guild. I would prefer horde, and a guild that is established and been raiding together for awhile. I'm a serious player who works to master my spec and excel at raid mechanics. I have decent percentile logs for the first 3 fights in mythic EN (55-90th percentile), despite a relatively low powered artifact weapon and no secondary legendary (I started the xpac late). If you think there may be a fit, please post here. Thanks.Jkyrywarrior6 2h
2h [A] 872 Enhance Shaman, LF raiding guild Hello all, I am currently looking for a raiding guild. Currently 7/7H 1/7M and 3/3N experienced. Looking to server transfer after a trial period. Times available are any weekday 7-11 Central. Please reply to this thread if interested!!Raelei9 2h
2h <Evo> 7/7M | 2-Night (6 hrs/wk) LF Ranged! Overview Evo has been around since Burning Crusade. Our members have cleared nearly every boss since then all the way through. We restructured in WoD to focus on being a competitive 2-night guild and have seen our core get progressively since. Our goal is to progress as quickly as possible through Mythic content while raiding on a light, 6-hour per week schedule. Raid Days/Times We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11 EST. We respect our raiders’ time and do not go past 11:00. Our Team Ultimately, we are a group of players who can’t or don’t want to commit to more days of raiding Our average raider is a mid to late 20s professional We are very competitive We have a lot of fun while we raid, expect to hear several jokes made at other raiders’ expense We are stable, we do not lose raiders to more progressed guilds with equivalent raid schedules We are a community! We have a social core who enjoy chatting on Discord throughout the day, running alts, PvPing, or playing other video games together What We’re Looking For You know multiple specs/roles for your class You are a fast learner You take the time to research fights in advance You consider progression more important than loot or meters You take constructive criticism well You are able to commit to sitting for 3 hours with a 5 minute break and no other time for AFK (we pull fast, you do not have time to run to the bathroom or the kitchen between wipes) Current Needs We are currently recruiting for a tank, as well as another 1 or 2 strong RDPS. We are not picky about class, we want raiders who fit with our culture and are passionate about their class. Our roster fluctuates between 24 and 26 raiders to allow for some flexibility with schedules and raid composition. With that said, we do not recruit for the bench, all 24-26 of those raiders are involved in progression. How To Apply Our application can be found on our website at http://www.evo-guild.net If you have trouble with the application, or have not heard from us within 48 hours of applying, don't hesitate to contact an officer in-game to follow up: Quark#1558, Deli#1882, or Lahshen#1527.Launchedwar77 2h
2h LFGuild 861 Fury Warr I currently enjoy my guild, but there is basically no focus on raiding/gearing members. I have respecced from Tank to Fury as my guild has tanks. I have studied and theorycrafted and am ready to raid! PUGGING is a joke, even for nEN. I can tank as well, but have really focused on maximizing my dps output and farming Fury AP. I have played since vanilla day 1 and know every fight and mechanic ever invented! :) Would Like to find a Laughing Skull Guild, but I don't really care and could server transfer if that was needed in the future. message me ingame anytime! (or reply here) Thanks! p.s. also have a 861 DH buddy who is also a quality player.Strahotski13 2h
2h <Raiding Rainbows> US 33 7/7M 2/3M LFM Raiding Rainbows was formed by a group of hardcore gamers and officer from an assortment of guilds on Illidan. Despite our fond memories of the past, our drive to better ourselves fueled our desire to create a new guild whose relentless pursuit of achievement would elevate it. It was at this time that we decided, with much angst, to start anew and pursue a new legacy in the realm of endgame raiding. We sought to create a guild that’s culture reflected our laid back attitudes and sense of humor. Keeping true to our values, we looked towards our deity, LeVar “Reading Rainbow” Burton for guidance. Inspired by his message, the name “Raiding Rainbows” emerged from our collective psyches and our guild was born. Though the guild has had changes in the past we have cleared every tier on the highest difficulty, while current. Still led by a founding member of the guild, Raiding Rainbows has been a constant competitor on Illidan since its inception. In that time we have made tremendous strides towards policy, roster, and progression strength. Competing for numerous high ranking US and World kills. The guild continues to grow, improve, and excel on a daily basis. We are extremely competitive, but most importantly, know how to juggle the appropriate mix of fun and focus. This legacy began 10/28/2008 and we have been going strong ever since. Our notable achievements include and are not limited to: Mythic Blackhand: US 15th Lei-shen: US 25th Ra-den: US 23rd Will of the Emperor: US 19th Ragnaros: US 17th Sinestra: US 27th Lich King: US 20th First and foremost our raid times are as follows: Sunday- (Only during progression) 6:30 CSTpm - 11:00pm CST +/- Monday- 7:30pm CST - 11:00pm CST +/- Tuesday- 7:30pm CST - 11:00pm CST +/- Wednesday- 7:30pm CST - 11:00pm CST +/- Thursday- 7:30pm CST - 11:00pm CST +/- Friday- Free Night Saturday- Free Night We are recruiting the following classes and spec to complete and fill out our roster. Warrior - High - Damage Shaman - low - Enhance Monk- Medium - Mistweaver, Windwalker Warlock- Medium Priest - High - Holy Paladin - High - Holy Even if your class is not listed as a need, we are ALWAYS on the look out for exceptionally skilled players. Questions about recruitment can go to Innervatez (Innervatez#1424) Our trial process and You: All potential members will be subjected to an intensive four week trial period upon acceptance of their application for trial. During this period you will be evaluated on your personal merits, class competency, guild dedication, and ability to integrate into the guilds membership. We expect our trials to maintain 100% attendance during their trial period as well as to be prepared with all relevant consumables, gear, and items for the evenings raid of choice. Failure to uphold any of these expectations will result in expulsion from the guild. As a trial, it is your job to show us that you belong in Raiding Rainbows and can add value to our organization. Our membership enjoys many perks and as such to attain these rights you must prove yourself. Our loot system: Raiding Rainbows currently uses a loot council. All trials and members will be excepted to download and run EPGP Lootmaster. If you need to know more about how we distribute loot please contact an officer via PMs. How do we Function: Our goal is to have a very strong leadership presence that interacts with the guild as a whole while - most importantly - leading as equals and not superiors. Without you there is no guild, you are just as important as we are. Our only purpose is to provide direction and handle any issues that may arise to ensure that the guild is run in the most efficient and beneficial manner. Good communication keeps a guild strong. Right now our leaders are as follows: Guild master: Uro Guild Officers: Rokomah, Ktz, Innervatez Summing it all up nicely: Trials are required to maintain 100% activity, exceptions will be handled on a case by case basis. Trials are NOT entitled to loot, which is loot council. Trial is a four week period determined by the officers. If needed, trial will be extended. If the player is exceptional, trial period may be shortened. Trial members are rated on personal attendance, performance, and feedback. Personal performance is evaluated by members based on raid and off-raid performance. Feedback is gathered from comments made in the trial thread. Voting is then held to determine whether or not an applicant advances from a trial rank to full membership. So are you ready to become part of the legacy that is Raiding Rainbows? Hop on over to http://www.raidingrainbow.com/forums/index.php and toss us an application today!Innervatez82 2h
2h <Mind Games> 7/7M 2/3M LF Tank and DPS US - Illidan/Horde About MG: Mind Games is a competitive raiding guild that was formed during Wrath of the Lich King. Our goal is to become one of the best 3day guilds in the US! The leadership of MG has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. Below are some of our past achievements. Achievements: Firelands: 63 US 25man Dragon Soul: 67 US 25man Hellfire Citadel: 79 US 20man What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 3 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: - Marks Hunter - Arms Warrior - Rogue - Shadow Priest - Mage - Holy/Disc Priest - Warrior, Paladin, Druid, or Monk tank (May consider DK or DH) Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 12 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST Wednesday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST Thursday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST How to apply: If you're interested in joining Mind Games, please visit Mgames.enjin.com OR Contact our leadership for more information: Guild Master (Sikonos): Sikonos#1780 Officer (Soza): Austerity#1346 Officer (Nullqt): Null#1329 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Sikonos32 2h
2h 3/7M 2/3H Bear Tank LFG aiming to stay somewhat anonymous. have been tanking since tbc playing since vanilla and not currently happy with my current guild as we are bleeding out players for various reasons not being addressed by leadership so im forced to start looking and seeing what i can find or find me. looking for a weekday guild 7PM EST start time and prefer 3 days but open to 4 for the right fit, with similar progression. transfer/faction change would need to be discussed or covered. please leave contact info and best times to be reached.Kimbeany11 2h
2h [A] 870 DK, 7/7 H En 2/3H Tov Alexstraza Hello Everyone, I'm currently 7/7 Heroic EN 2/3 H TOV 3/3 normal ToV looking for a serious raiding guild that is progressing in heroic ToV and Mythic EN. Have studied all mythic fights. Will transfer to different realms (currently Alexstrasza) if a spot is open for a core group that will raid all the way leading up to and through Nighthold. I'm available to raid Sun-Sat 6pm central to whenever (weekdays) anytime on the weekends. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/alexstrasza/Justbruce http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Justbruce/advanced Ps all of my logs were made with public groups and could be raised much higher with a steady guild. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17366983/latestJustbruce1 2h
2h Early Morning Mythics 4-7am PST 2/7M <Neonmoon> is an Aerie Peak Alliance guild that is 2/7M EN and 3/3H ToV and raids on M/W/F from 4:00am - 7:00am Pacific (7-10am EST or Aerie Peak server time). We raid at somewhat of a niche time and would welcome all to join us that happen to play at that time as well. We're always looking for people willing to spec backup roles or have DPS specs with heals OS that they are proficient in. We encourage all to apply regardless of class/role because we recruit players not classes. In order to continue fluid mythic raiding we require all members to be willing to sit which will vary depending on player skill, comp, role, attendance, and gearing priorities. This is part of raiding on a successful mythic team. Please fill out an application at Neonmoon.guildlaunch.com before contacting me on btag or discord as that makes our conversation much quicker and less wordy. akalittleman#1387 or Nelfy on discord Discord server: https://discord.gg/nw7Evb2 Main classes and positions we're looking to fill: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Warlock Balance Druid Mage Marksman Hunter Melee DPS: Warrior Windwalker Enhance Rogue Death Knight Heals: Restoration Druid Mistweaver DIsc Priest What we offer: We will provide a great community for those playing in the early mornings, and a place where people that have aspirations of running mythic can learn and grow. A competitive nature towards downing content. Pushing progression while it is relevant and before nerfs come. Solid raiders willing to help others learn and perform well. An officer core that wants to help you succeed, not punish you for underperforming. The possibility to raid on a mythic team while also having a life that occasionally interferes, while being flexible with rotating sitting, progression, and farming raids. Obviously pots, food, enchants, and gems. What we expect from you: That you consistently work on playing your spec (or specs) better to be able to perform well during raid. This includes researching your class on a consistent basis to learn best talent combinations for bosses, best trinkets, and ways to min/max your DPS, HPS, Survivability on specific bosses. Be willing to be sat for progression for whatever reason (Lower DPS, class isn't best for progression boss, gearing others, etc) Come to raid when we have raid, on time, and be dependable. Lack of attendance is considered when having to sit people regularly. Also we require that you notify us when you can't make it, the reason isn't important, but notifying us is. Focus on raid when it comes time to buckle down. Help others and keep our guild community friendly and helpful. No elitist ideology towards anyone in our guild as it is not helpful, but constructive criticism and direction on where to find resources are the ways we handle that. Check logs for things to improve on Be in discord and be able to speak to call things out when they happen etc. Tags: Early, morning, graveyard, shift, 3rd, am, late, night, daytime, EST, out of country, overseas, military, off, timeNëlfy17 2h
2h 4/7 Mythic (Warlock)(Warrior)(Veng DH) 883 Warlock 880 Warrior 885 Demon Hunter (Tank) All 3 of us looking for a late night raiding guild. We all have good logs and been raiding in top 100 US guilds since BC. Prefered times (9pm Pst- 1am Pst) (11pm Cst- 3am Cst) (12am Est - 4am Est) Looking for a guild with the same exp as us or better wanting to complete the current content before Nighthold! Add me on Real ID: Rob#1695 Late Night guild please!!!!!!!Rageness4 2h
2h <Refusal> Zul'jin (2day) LFM A fairly new progression focused 2-Night team seeks like minded individuals for internet dragon slaying! Who We Are: Refusal (7/7H 3/3N) is a community of progression minded raiders that are serious about slaying internet dragons, not themselves. As a community we realize that not everyone can maintain the demands of a three day schedule and have decided to establish a two-day team for like-minded individuals that want progression on a limited schedule. Recruitment Needs: Rogue/DK dps/Boomkin/Spriest Our Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 p.m. to 11:00p.m. Eastern Our Loot System: We currently are using personal loot but will be changing to loot council relatively soon (no later than Nighthold). Apply At: http://refusalzj.enjin.com/ Contact: Sae#1838 (GM)Saelissaria5 2h
2h <Valiant Vengeance> 7/7M Recruiting Valiant Vengeance was created about 7 years ago by the same leadership that is held today. We are a progression minded semi-hardcore guild who has raided since WoTLK. Each raid tier we have gotten progressively better at our pace and we plan to be a competing guild in Legion. VV raids 3 nights a week for a total of 9 hours a week. Progression: 7/7M EN 2/3H TOV (Realm First Mythic Xavius) Raid Times: 6-9PM Pacific Raid Days Tues, Thurs, and Sun Loot System: EPGP Voice Comm: Discord Current Recruitment Needs: Tank Will make considerations 1 skilled RDPS of any class 1 Strong healer All applications regardless of role and spec will be considered if you can make our raid times and perform to our standards. Our guild is comprised of members who have been with us for quite awhile, over several raid tiers and and expansions. We are pretty close knit and are wishing to add to the team. Just because we are progression minded and serious about raiding does not mean we do not have fun and just be friends. VV is a strictly no drama guild and any of those who wish to start it are immediately removed. If you are seeking a friendly, fun guild to raid with and be competitive with in Legion, VV is the place for you! For any questions please add me on Btag or apply on our Guildsite. Raid Leader and Guild Master: Pyra#1209 Co-GM: Lance#1115 Guild Site: valiantvengeance.enjin.comLance35 2h
2h Are you a Tank or Ranged DPS? We need you! <Tauren Where it Counts> Kil’Jaeden – Horde, is looking to recruit new members for our raid team throughout Legion! Little video about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-U0yjabxxA We are a group of friends who have found long term success raiding together. Our mantra has always been, raid casually by schedule only. Our plan for legion is a 2 night, 3 hour per night raiding schedule and our goal is AOTC each content patch. We are all working professionals with families and other responsibilities so this limits our late night gaming to a few nights a week. We want to build a community on Kil’Jaeden for Casual Raiders and Casual non-Raiders as well! You can apply to guild as a raider or a casual member looking for new friends and fun family friendly atmosphere. We use Discord for chat/VOIP, and love to help eachother get prepped for the expac. Looking for Mythic Dungeons to get your trinket? We can help! Raid times for Legion are: Wednesday/Thursday 6-9 PT / 9-12 ET We recruit based on what YOU want to play. We of course do need to fill spots, and will ask people to cover a support role here or there, but your main spec is your main spec and we respect that. Our current raid progression is 7/7H 2/3H. Don't have AOTC yet? Don't let that discourage you, we consider all applicants regardless of current content experience. Current recruitment needs: DPS: In super need of ranged. Especially you hunters! Note: We always take exceptional applicants into consideration regardless of current recruitment needs. If you are interested in learning more, head on over to our forums and read our recruitment forum sticky and consider putting in an application! http://www.twic-kj.com If you would like to speak personally to our GM. Please add Botokai#1906 to battle.net and mention this post!Zaraliaya27 2h
2h Havoc DH LFG Havoc DH Looking for a new raiding guild to start fresh. I have been casual the entire new expansion and looking to get back into raiding. I have an extensive raiding history including leadership roles. You can add me to btag or respond here so we can chat. Tenspeed#1198Illidaym8 2h
2h 7/7M ☆ Recruiting Tank & DPS ☆ T/W 7-11 EST ... ... Stop looking, because you have found it! We have finished in the top 20% of the World, the US and the top 10% of the server. We are aiming to be in the top 10% and move to even the top 5% and still maintain our 2 night schedule. We need dedicated people who understand the sacrifice of serious raiding in a short amount of time to help push us over the edge. ... We have been around for 8 years, same GM. Some faces may have changed over the years but we are still bonded by the same laws of the guild from day 1. ... ... ... * Yes, apps are required from everyone as well as logs. * Server transfer will be required. Schedule: Tues/Wed 7-11 pm EST; Invites 6:45 pm Progression: 7/7 Mtyhic | 3/3 heroic Server: Stormrage - Alliance Btag: Krazy#1922 Website: www.fbiguild.enjin.comKrazyrampage271 2h
2h [A/H]880/884 Mut/Outlaw rogue LF guild Hey, I'm Simp and I'm looking for a late night raiding guild. Here is a link to my most recent log for a heroic Guarm kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mjQqfZtA7gcWRHpC/#type=summary Recent logs: Heroic EN clear: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/G3gATvFnbxHQPBw7/#type=summary&fight=2 Heroic Guarm Kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mjQqfZtA7gcWRHpC/#type=summary Heroic EN/Normal ToV clear: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hb98x1wAvXyYBnrK/#type=summary&fight=1 More logs are available upon request. I'm seeking a guild, Horde or Alliance, that raids 3-4 or more nights per week starting no earlier than 12:30AM CST. I am located in central US. PC specs: https://gyazo.com/dfeed08334d67cd0fee06b24e0f5bb6f Internet speed: http://www.speedtest.net/result/5817035094.png Pingtest: http://www.pingtest.net/result/155334181.png Battletag: Hashtag#1965 Add me for any questions or with information for your guild, I will also come back to this thread to check any replies.Siimplify5 2h
2h <Defenestrate>2/3M*3 NIGHT*LF ROGUE,DPS *** All information is current as of 12/2/16 *** www.DefenestrateGuild.com <Defenestrate> is a U.S.-based Horde guild on the Blackrock server (high population, horde dominated, LA data center). We have a tight-knit, core group that has been together for over 5 years and are still going strong in Warlords of Draenor. We are a fun-loving, progression oriented guild. We know when it's time to have fun and when it's time to put our serious faces on and clear content. Although we only raid 3 nights a week, we always manage to clear all available content in a timely fashion. Current Progression: *Tier 19 - 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor; 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare *Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel *Tier 17 - 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry *Tier 17 - 7/7 Mythic Highmaul US #35 Past Progression: * Tier 16 - 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar US #18 * Tier 15 - Throne of Thunder US #11 * Tier 14 - Heart of Fear / Terrace of Endless Spring US #16 * Tier 13 - Dragon Soul US #27 Raid Schedule: 12 Hours/Week * Tuesday 7:00pm - 11:00pm PDT * Wednesday 7:00pm - 11:00pm PDT * Thursday 7:00pm - 11:00pm PDT On very rare occasions, only when we are very close to a kill, we may add extra days/hours. During farm content, we end raids at 10:00 p.m. Death Knight: MEDIUM Druid: VERY HIGH[Moonkin] Hunter: VERY HIGH Mage: VERY HIGH Monk: LOW Paladin: VERY HIGH [Retribution] Priest: VERY HIGH Rogue: VERY HIGH Shaman: MEDIUM Warlock: VERY HIGH Warrior: MEDIUM These are the classes we are currently actively searching for, however WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS OF EVERY CLASS. If you feel you are amazing at your class and what you do, regardless of what our needs currently are, we'd love to hear from you. Potential Applicants: We are looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as it becomes available. Applicants should have an intimate knowledge of their class, as well as keeping up with the latest (and upcoming) changes to the game. A reliable computer, stable internet connection, working microphone, Teamspeak 3, and knowledge of boss mechanics are required. If you have any questions regarding Defenestrate, be sure to contact Newsh in game or on our website. We hope to hear from you soon. www.DefenestrateGuild.com EMAIL: jNewsham4567@gmail.com BTAG(GM): Newsh#1616Newsh8 2h
2h <Forgotten Sins> 7/7M 2/3H EN Horde - Hyjal About Guild: Forgotten Sins Realm: Hyjal - Horde (PvE) Progress: Weekend Team - 7/7M, 2/3H Weekday Team - 7/7H 1/7M Schedule: Weekend Team - Mon/Fri/Sat 8-11 PM PST Weekday Team - Tues/Wed 7-10 PM PST Loot: RCLootcouncil http://forgottensinshyjal.enjin.com/ Forgotten Sins was formed during the beginning of HFC and since then we have made significant strides as a guild, recently adding a second weekday raid team to our ranks. Our members range from more recent WoW transplants to past top 50 U.S. players. We pride ourselves on our ability to have both an efficient and fun raiding environment. Outside of raiding our guild is active and engages in alt raids and such on off nights. In the end, our goal is to push progression content and have fun. Weekday Needs: Healers - Resto Druid, Holy Priest DPS - Balance Druid, Feral Druid, Rogue Tanks - None Weekend Needs: Healers - Shaman, Monk DPS - Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Feral/Boomkin Tanks - None *Despite our listed needs, strong applicants are still encouraged to inquire! Expectations In order to begin a trial process with us, your character will need to be geared appropriately (~860+). From there, we would like to see a completed application or contact via btags below. Keep in mind that gear does not make the player. We look for these things in our trials: · Awareness (first and foremost) · Class, role and strategy knowledge · Attitude · Reliable attendance · Participation in discussions and guild events · Social fit If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us via the site or contact us. Weekend Contacts Budo (Budo#11669), Chub (chubster#1692), Emereldas (Rizufei#1241) Weekday Contacts Yatoila (Yatoila#1857), Chub (chubster#1692), Sial (sertos#1190)Theniteshade7 2h
2h 885 7/7M 3/3H Resto sham LFG I have been raiding consistently for a pretty long time. Prefer to talk in discord or Real ID Leave your real id if interested. Can provide logs. Looking for 2-3 days a week times that start around 10 EST.Clairis24 2h
2h [H] 884 Holy Priest 4/7M LF Progression Guild My guild leadership has called it quits, looking for a new home. Availability: All the time EST weekdays and weekends. Preferred Server/Region: EST or Central (I'd consider PST/MT for the right guild) Preferred Faction: Either Current Experience: 4/7M EN, 2/3H TOV Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Jaydubz/simple Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/975664/10/#metric=hps Past Experience: Former Vanilla raider. I achieved world first in AQ for Ouro, missed it on C'Thun by 20 minutes. (Lame EU didn't need to clear the instance when boss was patched) Guild: Retribution, Arthas->Malganis I have played other games in the meantime, GW2, Tera, FFXIV, USF4... very accomplished in all of them. I am back for WOW and really enjoying it. Currently 4/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 H ToV. I am a very competitive player with thick skin and a good sense of humor. NOTE: I have an 870 Resto Shaman alt as well. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Jdubz/simple Bnet: johnwayne#1844 Discord: JW#9139Jaydubz9 2h
2h 7/7 Mythic EN 1/3 Mythic ToV H<Topped Off> We are <Topped Off> A horde guild on Illidan currently recruiting healers and dps. 7/7 Mythic EN, 1/3 Mythic ToV Raid times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 7-11pm CST We do not raid beyond our raid schedule, We do not require anything beyond min/maxing your main character. If our raid schedule works for you we would like to talk to you to further the recruitment process. CoachMcguirk#1860 protege#11716 ButBro#1563 http://www.toppedoff.enjin.comCreepìn7 2h
2h 7/7M <Internet Bullies> recruiting RANGED DPS Progression: 7/7M 2/3H [A] Internet Bullies is a fairly hardcore guild full of 12 year veterans with a lot of top 100US experience looking push cutting edge progression. The goal is to reach the top 100 again at some point this expansion. Our core is a very tight knit group. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are looking to add to that core and polish off our mythic roster (cliche i know). We are looking for "try-hards." Our DPS and healing spots are very competitive and we expect you to be able to push competitive numbers while doing mechanics. You're also expected to maintain near perfect attendance. We do not recruit for the bench so we depend on you to be reliable. Our raid schedule is: Sunday 8-12pm EST Monday 8-12pm EST Tuesday 8-12pm EST Current recruiting needs: DPS: Hunter Warlock Mage Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest We recruit the player not just the class. So if you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please feel free to submit an application at internetbullies.enjin.com or contact me via bnet Warmachine#1364 We look forward to hearing from you!Höstile51 2h
2h 871 Havoc DH LFG 871 Demon Hunter http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/alexstrasza/Elpuma Top 3 SIM DPS in Alexstrasza Could relocate servers but not preferred. Landpuma#1732Elpuma6 2h
2h <No Responsibility> Stormrage 5/7m <No Responsibility> Stormrage. Currently 5/7 Mythic. Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8-11 server (EST). Recruitment: We're always looking for exceptional players of any class, especially DPS. Contact an officer in game for more info. What can No Responsibility offer you? Raiding: We provide you with a means to progress cutting edge content with a team of beyond capable players. Taking steps forward towards being a level above the rest. Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. You should be working to min/max your characters and rotations for a competitive amount of hours. Applicants must also have the time and drive to raid the amount needed for achieving competitive progression. Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed your way. Attendance: During progression raids we expect you to attend every day without fail. You're required to come prepared and focused consistently. It's really important you understand this before even thinking about applying or poaching an officer in-game in order for us not to waste yours/ours time. Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore you will be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand English. For additional information or if you have any questions contact Mythic (Mythic#1840) Boomerang (Boomerang#1839) Valeureux (Malaphar#1954) Kawaii (KelseyF#1626)Káwáii4 2h
2h Resto Druid and Frost DK LFG 90%+ logs We actually prefer to go Ally. Yet, that is most likely going to be 110 dollars worth to move ! So we are keeping Horde still on the list if we feel like the Horde guild is a good fit. We're 7/7H and 2/3N and been stuck here for a month now. I am not a fan of bashing my head against a wall with no progress and honestly more digressing than progressing. I was looking a few weeks ago for a guild to home my boyfriend and I. Yet, after talking to our friend I promised to give this guild a go one more time and tried recruiting openly. With still no progress and losing people faster than gaining, we are back on the market. I want to see an expansion through to the end, so does he, and our guild isn't going to do that. Us: 7/7H & 2/3N with low %'s on Helya 875 Resto Druid/859 Holy Priest 819 Frost DK http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Cloze/simple (He just hit 110 and switched from his 878 Fire Mage/859 Enh Shaman, no he will not play his mage, no whatever you say won't change it, he mained his DK last expansion so he knows what he is doing on it and will be geared by his own doing in no time, yes he is behind in AP, but he'll probably beat 90% of the dps you meet) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/afmHqxpb6zvZwYCn/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WXJVFYkm3Gz4TCfA https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/84xQMARVhzjwHLr1 If you don't want us both or you don't want us as the classes said above, please do not add me. Boomkin is not my main, its my offspec, nor is his Fire Mage his main anymore. If you are that worried about him re-rolling his character then we probably aren't right for you! Looking For: 7pm EST - 1am EST any day Ally prefered RealID Dolce#1503ßlué6 2h
2h [H-Tich] 4/7M LF Ranged/Hlrs! Hello, <not like this> (4/7M) is a relatively new guild on Horde Tichondrius we are currently recruiting players who are competitive raiders, and willing to improve at all times. We are currently pushing towards a strong 20man roster and looking to fill it out with a couple of people Raiding Schedule is Tues/Thurs 7-10 PST (10-1EST, 9-12CST, 8-11MST) Recruitment Needs Ranged DPS: Strongly Prefer: Hunters, Moonkin Healers: Strongly Prefer: Restoration Shamans If you are performing at a level you should be, or doing even better than you can expect to see yourself as a raider in <not like this>. However, like previously mentioned we are looking for competitive players, this means that spots are up for grabs, and will continue to be. If you aren't putting forth the effort, or the amount of time needed to be a MYTHIC level raider, and you are not performing as well as you should be you can expect to be benched for however long necessary. The current roster of <not like this> contains experienced and competitive players, this is what we strive to be, a competitive guild filled with players looking to push and be progressing mythic while at the same time having a stress-free, and relaxed time in guild. We don't expect you to be doing the same numbers as the #1 person for your spec, however we expect you to be able to pull your slack and maybe even a little more. Thanks for reading, if you're interested in joining feel free to either PM someone in the guild and ask for an officer, or add one of these battle tags! Ribit#11369 Glaciernuts#1987 Tranquility#11722 Charged#1773Ribanned0 2h
3h <Infinite Legends> 1/7H Weekend Raiding Are you looking for a new start? Looking to be a part of a core team, and help build a foundation? Look no further! Infinite Legends-Area 52 is a newly formed raiding guild looking for more casual minded people for core raid spots. We were formed by a group of long time friends dating all the way back to 2004 when World of Warcraft was released. Many of us are ex-Hardcore/Heroic/Mythic Raiders who have hit Adulthood, and decided it was best to step it down a notch to the casual level. Progression: 7/7N 1/7H First night. Looking to extend into ToV Raid Times: Friday and Saturday Nights -Normal group 9pm-11pm Eastern/Server Time -Heroic group 11pm-1am+ Eastern/Server Time What are we looking for? -Tank (Non-plate) For Heroic group -Rogue -Ranged DPS (Mages, Hunters, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid) *All classes/specs are welcome to join! Even casuals. If you wanna try out for raiding make sure you meet minimal ilvl requirements for difficulty of raid.* What can we give you? -A very friendly, adult driven environment. -Social people, We have members of the guild in discord literally all day, as well as many people being online throughout the day. -We run Mythics, Mythic +, And farm Normal EN to help gear raiders, or people wanting to raid. -Members always looking for stuff to do! What do we expect from you? -Be online 15 minutes prior to Raid time. -Be prepared. Bring flasks, food, potions, runes, etc. -Make at least 70% of raids. We only raid 2 nights a week and like to get as much done as possible. We know adulting sucks, and things pop up! -Most importantly, Have fun! That's what you are paying to play for! right?! We are casual, we want everyone to have fun and enjoy the game, And always make new friends! If you would like to know more about us, Please feel free to add my battletag (Demonics#1608). I will gladly answer any questions you may have! Look forward to hearing from you!Contajice8 3h