Guild Recruitment

4h [A]Heroic/Mythic Guild LF DPS/Heals We are a relaxed raiding guild composed of people who want to progress without creating a stressed environment. We aim to be progressing through heroic as well as mythic. We are from Moon Guard but do not require you to be on the server, however we will prioritize those who come to our realm and join the guild. We will trial you out ASAP. We are currently 5/7H. We would like if you had some experience, however there may be exceptions for those who are willing to take instruction / or skilled players. We require you to be in voice chat for raiding, you don't have to have a mic but it is highly preferable. We are searching for: Warlock (High priority) Shadow Priest (high priority) Mage Holy Priest Rogue Other Ranged DPS Other Healers We are not currently accepting melee DPS. Voice Chat: Discord Times are central (our server time). Friday: 10:30 P.M. - 130 A.M. Saturday 10:30 P.M. -1230A.M. Sunday 8:30 P.M. - 11:30 P.M We ask that our raiders be able to maintain 95%+ attendance. Any other questions can be answered through battlenet, if you want to join please add us. To contact us add us to btag: Sloke#1418 Luma#1353Màtt13 4h
4h <Dead Gnome Storage> [H] Hello everyone, DGS is in search of exceptional DPS and Healers for our jump into Heroic. After a late start we cleared 6/7 N on Tuesday night, and are planning beginning our journey into heroic after we hit 7/7 tonight. We currently have space to support a few more DPS and a healer or two. We're a horde guild on US Ner'zhul. We raid Tues/Thurs at 9pm central time. If you would like any additional information please add me on bnet Stylee#1799 Or talk to an officer in game Stylee Arawenn Myrrage KapokStylee1 4h
4h [A]<Ambition> Sargeras Weekend Raid team. We welcome X-realm applicants, x-realm trials are available! <Ambition> (13/13M) on Sargeras is a weekend raiding group dedicated to pushing through mythic content at a reasonable pace with the ultimate goal of completing the raid tier well in advance of its end. We have steadily climbed the ranks on the server and are continually striving to do so. We are constantly improving the group in hopes that we continue to have a solid, consistent raiding core with raiders with the same mindset: progression. Raid Times (Server): Progression Friday: 6:30 -> 11:00 (CST) Saturday: 6:00 -> 11:00 (CST) Sunday: 6:00 -> 10:00 (CST) Regular Friday: 6:30 -> 10:00 (CST) Saturday: 6:00 -> 10:00 (CST) Sunday: 6:00 -> 10:00 (CST) Recruitment: We are recruiting the following roles below, but are interested in all exceptional players. Our raid positions are 100% comeptitive, so if you feel that you are outstanding at your particular class, feel free to drop a response below or an app on our website. Holy Paladin Healing Priest Moonkin Healing Shaman Warlock DD Death Knight All exceptional players will be considered Loot System: We run with an unbiased, experienced loot council that decides what gear goes to who, based on performance, attendance, and how it will benefit the group as a whole. There are no favorites. Expectations: Despite our desire for "hardcore progression", we have a very laid back environment, but all raiders know the etiquette of clearing mumble during pulls and focusing on gameplay to finish the fight. Must have a working microphone Must have access to mumble Come prepared to raid with research on expected fights Have a positive attitude and open to constructive criticism If you think that you have what we are looking for, stop by the website posted below and submit an application even if your role is not listed above in the "recruiting" section. Contact us: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Ambition Website: http://ambitionsarg.enjin.com/ GM: Manao#1807 Officer: Laughtrey#1468Laughtrev47 4h
4h <Explicit> - 2/7H LF heals/rdps <Explicit> is currently looking for ranged dps and healers for our core team. Comprised of ex-hardcore raiders and high end arena players. We offer a mythic progression guild with a laid back atmosphere & PVP. Raid nights Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm ESTUnusuallock0 4h
4h [A] 13/13M <Hive Mind> 7/7H LFM DPS We raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm pst. We're currently 7/7H in Emerald Nightmare. We're looking to add any strong dps classes for Legion, preference on the following: Hunter Enhance Shaman WW Monk We will consider all exceptional applicants as well regardless of class. However, due to a very large amount of applications coming in, we are only considering players with logs in Legion for raid spots. Players with 13/13M HFC experience are preferred. If you were not 13/13M or lack current logs, you will be applying to join as a casual to start Legion with the intent to compete for a raid spot. This means you will have to impress before raids and won't be involved in immediate heroic/mythic progression. Keep in mind there will be a lot of casuals looking to fight for just a few open raid spots so you will need to be confident in your ability. Our core consists of veteran raiders with high end raiding experience (Top 20 -> 100+ US guilds) and gladiators who are looking to raid on a scaled back schedule. Our goal is to down content as quickly as possible in our 9 hours a week while having fun at the same time. We're very laid back that prides ourselves on our good raiding atmosphere, we believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without being !@#$%ed out by a raging raid leader. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. If you're looking to play with experienced, skilled players in a laid back and mature environment we might be a good fit for you. Fill out our very brief application and we'll get in contact with you: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw Cryllis#11287 Decoy#1604Cryllus451 4h
4h [H] 6/7H Mon/Tues/Wed 11PM-2AM CST Squirtle Squad (Horde - Bleeding Hollow) [7/7 Normal, 6/7 Heroic] is looking for members to add to our ranks for continuing to push through Legion Heroics and onto Mythics! We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 11 P.M. - 2 A.M. CST or 12 - 3 A.M EST/ST) . Squirtle Squad as a guild hasn't been around forever, but the core raiders have been together since Wrath. We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We've all played together for years and are a very cohesive group. We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class, and have an immediate opening for any Dps and Healers that has: - Experience (Heroic Preferred) - Excellent Communication - Quick Reaction - High Situational Awareness - Is Dynamic Current Openings: Melee - Shaman - High Deathknight - Medium Monk - Medium Warrior - Medium Range - Druid - High Shaman - High Warlock - Medium Healer - Shaman - High Monk - High Paladin - High Any and all of those classes with decent experience (please be at least 7/7 Normal with kills in Heroics preferred) to push into Mythics and a decent ilvl (nothing below 845), are strongly encouraged to message Frieza#1349 or Cooler#1713. Also, if you'd like our guild discord, feel free to contact any person in the guild for an invite. We welcome all social butterflies and people who want a casual home. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. - Frieza#1349 (Jhyn in-game) - Cooler#1713 (Benedykt in-game)Jhyn3 4h
4h Resto/Boomkin Druid LF Home Entertaining the idea of transferring currently on Shadow Council (rp) and I hate it Prefer PvP servers. Available for raids and mythic+ Tuesdays Wednesdays And Saturday nights MrPriapism#1225 feel free to contact in game.. Been playing off and on since vanilla haven't truly done progression since WotLK Willing to give it a shot againNydalee5 4h
4h <Unlucky> 2/7 EN M <Unlucky> is a Horde guild on the server Mal'ganis. We are currently 7/7 EN heroic and can't wait for Mythic. We are looking to continue our recruitment push and make the guild stronger. Our current main goal is to build a stronger roster and to continue to climb in ranks going into mythic. Current Content 7/7 EN Heroic 2/7 EN Mythic Mythic Elerethe kill videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uv7s6kVRpo (Ele) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnSQm0uageU (Havoc) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8heKsfZFW0 (Fire) Previous content HFC - 13/13 M (Formed in January) Ways to contact us & general information Website - http://unluckywow.enjin.com/ WoWProgress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Unlucky Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/130020 Twitch - http://unluckywow.enjin.com/livestreams Officers Bnet - Tru#1749, Kakuzzu#1459, dubfarr#1138, Smugg#11406, Dotter#1478 *Current schedule (Varies on farm status/efficiency)* We currently maintain a raiding schedule of 4 days/week Tuesday: 8 PM – 12 AM EST Wednesday: 8 PM – 12 AM EST Thursday: 8 PM – 12 AM EST Sunday: 8 PM – 12 AM EST Type of players we're interested: Progression focused players that learn quickly, don't make repeated mistakes, have correct attitudes when it comes to critiquing/criticism and are looking to always improve. We don't particularly care if you are highly experienced or fresh into the scene if you can perform you'll have a home in <Unlucky>. With that said players with current raiding experience will be prioritized. Also feel free to mention other titles in any genre as a way to evaluate skill & talent We grade trials based on the following: We look for Avoidable Damage > Priority Damage > Raw Output as well as buff up time/usage and general raid awareness. If we see you need gear, yet know your class and its priorities there is zero reason we wouldn't take a look at you. Immediate interest/need: Great well written applications of any class. As of 9/23/16 Classes of most need Mages Hunters Rogues Shadow Priests As always anyone that feels they can be a positive addition to our main team is welcome to apply. If you are still interested and want to apply or contact us visit http://unluckywow.enjin.com/Sktjanna12 4h
4h 855 Resto Shaman, Icecrown-Malygos. Hello, At this time, I'm not looking to transfer factions or servers. Looking for a guild on Icecrown-Malygos. What I'm looking for: A guild building or that has a raidcore to clear through Emerald Nightmare Heroic and eventually work towards Mythic (Cleared Normal +5/7 heroic first week with pugs). Would like an active enough guild that has several groups working on keystones together - I've done up to 2-3 myself, but pushing beyond that in PUGS seems a bit fruitless. About me: Just started playing retail again before legion release (Quit during Cata, played since Beta). Many years of playing a healer for raids, I come prepared on time and ready. I'm pretty laid back, and quiet... just want to hop in discord... teamspeak... whatever and go. If I sound like I'd fit in with your crew post here how I can contact you, or find me in game. BattleTag: Urizen#11238 Mauthe-Icecrown Thanks.Mauthe0 4h
4h <Sweatbox Gladiators> (6/7H) (Thrall) [M] Horde guild based on US-Thrall. We have a super solid core, and a roster size of about 24, but need 4-6 more MYTHIC ready players to have a 20 man team capable of competing for a high progress ranking. The core has been raiding with one another since 2008, and has been a #1 guild on multiple other servers. We strive to be the best that we possibly can while maintaining a family feel with stable personalities. We are looking for players that put the team ahead of themselves, while maintaining high performance. You should also be open to taking as well as giving constructive criticism without inciting drama. Lastly, and most importantly, our raiders are expected to show up to raid prepared with flasks, food, and knowledge of the encounter. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00-10:30 PM EST. Currently, we are open to recruiting any spec outside of tanks, with an emphasis on the following class/specs: Resto Shaman Warrior Mage Rogue Deathknight Add me on bnet to discuss further! Khaos01207#1502Khaøsdrøød8 4h
4h 845 Vengeance DH LF Late Night Guild Hello, I am looking for an adult heroic/mythic focused guild that raids 9PM EST or later and has an immediate need to fill a tank spot...I have pugged 7/7N 1/7H so far this week. I am mature, willing to learn, come prepared to raid on time, and take constructive criticism. I am willing to faction change/server transfer if I find the right guild. If you would like to talk further add my btag: Chozby#1752Hoodx12 4h
4h [H] <Milk and Cookies> LF RDPS+Heal (5/7H) <Milk and Cookies> is a Horde guild located on US-Shadowmoon. We are made up of many retired higher-end raiders. Many of our raiders were once in <The Horsemen> (a previous Top 30 US guild) before we stopped raiding. We loved it there but now prefer to raid in a less serious but still efficient and effective raiding environment. As we only raid two days a week (6 hours/week), we are very committed and focused during the raid but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) and their classes/specs. Current Progression: 7/7N and 5/7H We are looking to balance our roster in order to prep for Mythic progression. Raid Times: Wednesdays/Thursdays @ 8:30pm – 11:30pm EST (We ask that all raiders be online 10 mins before raid so that the raid can be assembled properly and we can be ready to pull right at 8:30) Recruitment: Below is a list of what we are currently interested in (preferred iLvl 840+): RDPS – Mage, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter, Priest Heal - Shaman or any other class can apply If you do not see your class on here, please feel free to apply anyway. We are always looking for exceptional players of all specs and classes. More Information: If you are interested in hearing more, please feel free to add Karabi#1914 or Hasteo#1714 or visit MilkandCookiesGuild.com to apply directly.Hasteo3 4h
4h (H)<STRANGE FICTION> Recruiting for EN! 2/7H <Strange Fiction> Moon-Guard (6/7 N Emerald Nightmare) is a 10-year experienced raid core. We raid Wed & Sun 9:30pm-12:30am PST. We are currently looking for strong DPS. WEBSITE: strange-fiction.enjin.com We are a small group of very experienced previous hardcore progression raiders looking to start our own guild. Most of us have been progression raiding in top guilds since original Karazhan and have grown tired of the elitist attitudes and the over demanding raid schedules of 3-4 nights a week of 4+ hours each or more. We raid on Moon Guard and will be holding our Legion raid days on Wednesday and Sunday evenings at 930pm-1230am PST. All are welcome; we are not just looking for core raiders, as we are usually on throughout the day or night on various characters doing world quests, rep grinds, mythic+ dungeons, pvp, and really anything else the game has to offer and we could always have room for more players to do these with. Our raiders also have held previous realm fastest times for both expansions of challenge modes, hold alt runs for multiple classes which we know well, and will be doing mythic+ as soon as we can. Contact us through battle-tag for more information: GM: paragon#1682 -or- Officers : deviouz#1731 jovy#11531 invaderluffy#1199Rapidshots0 4h
4h [A] <Thirteen Virtues> LF Healer/ RDPS 13 V is currently recruiting to round out our raid group as we push thru H EN and in to Mythic. Current progression. 7/7N EN 1/7H EN We raid W/T 8-11pst. Our goal is to fully clear H and push in to Mythic. We are a dedicated new guild with a raid group that is still being completed. We do take raiding seriously and expect high performance and total preparation from our raiders. We run a very efficient ship, while doing everything we can to make sure it is still fun. It is a game after all. We have a very solid core at this time, and we are looking to round that out to make the push to Mythics. At this time we are recruiting for at least 1 healer. Preference to Monk/Sham We are also looking for some exceptional ranged dps that can perform and not stand in bad. We are always willing to review exceptional players of all classes and roles. Please feel free to add me to battle tag or contact Colarn or Aresrox in game. Katholdran#1867Colarna2 4h
4h <H-Illidan> Malice Prepense <Malice Prepense> 7/7N is recruiting competent players for our progression raid. Looking for all classes/specs. Raid times Thursday/Sunday 8-11 CST. Lead by former top 50 US raider. We bring the player, not the class. We want to slay dragons, but have a good time while doing so. Outside of raiding we'll be hanging out in curse or playing some League. So if you want to progress through content at a steady pace in a relaxed environment with a group of skilled people, we're the guild for you. Btag Mayhem#1794 for more info.Màyhem7 4h
4h [A] Sargeras (Restitution) Casual Raid Guild Us Restitution is a new guild full of experienced players! We've mostly been playing together since Wrath, but we're looking to fill out core raid group with new members! We're looking for 20+ years old as our conversations are not always SFW or safe for children ;). We like to focus on helping people get geared up, and expect our more geared and experienced members to help out. We run heroics and mythics nightly, and hoping to get a full 7/7 clear soon! We're laid back and enjoy a laugh, whether in our team speak channel or in gchat. We're serious about raiding, but that's about it! Raid We're looking to clear Emerald Nightmare on Normal, and ideally progress into heroic from there. Raid times are Thursday 9pm-11pm server and Friday 9pm-12am server. Raid start times are strict, we want to be able to run in and do first pull no later than 9:15, but if we're doing well and we have enough interest we'll run longer or pick up a third day! What we want in a raider You should be a team player, willing to help get everyone geared up and in return you can expect the same from us! You should be punctual and raid ready, this means you know the fights (or have seen them on youtube/icy-veins), you've got the proper food and proper flask and you're ready to go for raid start time! And finally, while you should take the raid seriously, you should be able to enjoy a good laugh at a dirty joke, laugh at mistakes and keeping moving forward! Please Contact Dudutankthat, Soonsun, Noctri, or Dyvniability in game for Guild inviteDudutankthat8 4h
4h 849 Enh Shaman LF Daytime Casual Raid Greetings all, I am a punctual, experienced player who learns fast and knows how to avoid fire. I would like to find a daytime raid which runs 1-2 times a week. Which days is pretty open. I'm willing to swap servers/factions if need be. 1. Times available & time zone: 8AM-12PM EST or 3PM-7PM EST. 2. Server preference: Kirin Tor/Steamwheedle Cartel/Sentinels - Open to swapping. 3. Faction preference: Alliance - Again open to swapping. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I consider myself casual as I can only raid once or twice a week. I have a family and a full time PhD dissertation I'm trying to write. 5. Current progression/experience: I've pug'd 3/7 in Normal Emerald Nightmare so far. I've also progressed in every expansion since Wrath where I was just shy of the Lich King. 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: Add TurtlePrince #1758 or PM Flintfur or respond to this post. 8. Anything else: I look forward to killing with you.Flintfur0 4h
4h [H] 846 Holy Pally and 846 Vengeance Demon Myself and my tank buddy are both looking for a guild to raid Heroic and then Mythic with for Legion. We have raided a nice bit before this in games like Wildstar and Final Fantasy 14 at a pretty high level, I personally got 11/13 HFC Mythic last expansion. Looking for a guild that wants to kill bosses and see all the content, but is also a talkative and fun bunch. We are ready and buckled for raid and aim to see all the Legion raids. In terms of time and days Monday through Thursday and anytime after 8 CST is totally solid. Add me or post your info PittaPatta#1647Pittapattä3 4h
4h [H] 5/7H Fun Progression Recruiting Heal/DPS We are <My Stabbin Knife> of Bleeding Hollow (Horde). I have been Raid Leading since late WotLK, and have been committed to hosting fun, end-game experiences ever since. We are a friendly group who enjoys progression at a sustainable pace. We are recruiting for our 5/7H Emerald Nightmare raid. We have immediate trial positions available. High Priority Heal: - Holy Paladin - Resto Shaman - Mistweaver - Holy/Disc Priest - Resto Druid DPS (Tank OS is Bonus): - Any class played well. General Requirements: - 840+ ilvl - Some Normal Experience Despite our current needs, any and all exceptional applications will be considered. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if your class/specialization is not listed. We expect all of our raiders to be responsible for their character in terms of appropriate enchanting, gemming, and professions in order to maximize their performance on a per-fight basis. We require our raiders to have a respectable level of commitment to both the guild and their character, good attendance, and a positive attitude. Up to date research on all encounters, as well as your own class/spec(s) is expected. Loot is currently distributed by RC Loot Council in Heroic+. Raid Schedule and Progression: (5/7H) Emerald Nightmare Wed, Thurs, Sun 8-11PM EST (Server Time) Guild Website: MyStabbinKnife.Run Check out our website to apply directly, or contact: Dkjelly (Thunderfro#1718), Pyrodius (Pyrodius#1807) in-game if you have any questions. Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.Dkjelly2 4h
4h Returning player needing home I have several characters at level 100+ i'm currently looking for a guild i can play with. The server/faction is irrelevant to me i mostly just want people i can group with run instances. I probably wont be much of a raider due my real life work where i drive a semi truck so i cannot make scheduled times i would like to be able to log in and have someone i can run instances with. Ability to make friends. 95% of my friends in wow quit the game the other 5% are almost never online. Right now my highest character is Druid at level 108, Resto, Feral, Guardian spec are the ones i am working with. Please let me know if there are any guilds out there worth me giving a try.Mystienne2 4h
4h <Orc Lives Matter>6/7H LF ranged dps About Us: We are a guild called <Orc Lives Matter> on Burning Legion (Horde). We are a tight group of players some of which have been playing together since before the first AQ gates opened. Our raids are organized and lead by 10+ year veteran raiders. With all of that said we are a very laid back group of players that know and respect one another and are looking for people to add to our community not just our raid group. If you find it difficult to maintain a conversation that is not about wow we are likely not a good fit, however if you can play this game at the highest level while still being a socially acceptable human being please contact us. Recruitment Needs: Currently recruiting most classes, however the below are in high demand: Holy Pally Warlock Balance Druid Disc Priest (must have good shadow offspec as disc may not be needed on every fight) any quality ranged dps please apply Raiding Schedule: Tuesday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Wed: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) --- optional RBG Mythic plus as both will be a new way of gearing up. Thursday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Sunday: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (pst) – Mandatory Raid night Loot Distribution: If loot is something you find yourself getting irrationally upset over, you are probably not a good fit, with that said our loot distribution is decided via loot council and is often just a roll off between the players that can benefit from the item the most, such as two people that need to finish their 4 piece set etc, and of course tanks healers will sometimes be given priority should throughput be progression relevant. Contact Information: If you found the above to be acceptable and would like to become a member of our lovely community or would just like more information to make your decision please add me on bnet: Shizz#1370 Thank you and best of luck!Shizzoobies84 4h
4h 10+ years Rogue main LF raiding guild! 10+ years Rogue main looking for weekday daytime or weekend day/evening raiding guild! Experienced rogue both PvE Hero and PvP Hero! 856 ilvl - Rank 25 Artifact Trait - 7/7N & 2/7 Heroic! I've been raiding semi-hardcore/hardcore since BC. Some raids I have done and achievements Pre-attunements SSC/TK/BT SWP - Muru (Pre-Nerf) Ulduar Hardmodes 8/8 Tribiute to Insanity 10 player Heroic LK - Server #4 Kill Cataclysm - Dragonsoul Heroic Kills 7/8 (didn't kill heroic spine) Legendary Daggers Casual raiding - MoP and WoD I usually work from home and have an odd schedule working for a big computer company. Typically working 12 am - 7 am EST. I only have to travel to the office twice a year during upgrade season. Other than that I'm always home. Would prefer a daytime raiding guild during the week. Can also raid weekends both daytime and evenings.Rapcherx2 4h
4h [A-Gnomer] Sat/Sun Raiding LF DPS The Roughnecks (A) - Gnomeregan is looking for exceptional players to help accomplish our goals of cutting edge in all tiers of Legion. So far we're off to an excellent start of 1/7 H and 7/7 N during our first night. Our team formed in late May of 2016 to get some practice as a team together during HFC. We finished 1/13M prior to prepatch with AotC and 5/13M before Legion launch. Our guild leadership has experience going back to Vanilla raiding in all tiers. Current Progression: EN (H) : 2/7 EN (N) : 7/7 Raid Times Saturday: 7pm-11pm PST Sunday: 7pm-11pm PST These times may have slight extensions for numerous reasons. Recruitment Needs Shadow Priest Feral Druid Windwalker Monk Any spec or class not listed will still be considered for recruitment. Contact us in game or visit roughneckraiding.com Maniak - Milan#1493 Pallymid - Mala#1412Maniak7 4h
4h DK tank looking for Sat/Sun raid guild Title says it all. Took a long break last xpac and decided to give it a go again this time. Hate to quit but with no groups to run with I find it quite boring to play. Willing to xfer to other servers and bring my alts with me.Timeblood3 4h
4h 844WW Willing to go MW LF top 100push Btag Holby#1173 - Updated to specify I will make a change to MW for the right guild. The majority of my raid experience is actually as a healer. I have healed for most of my wow career, until last expansion where I played a Mage. I have very competitive/consistent orange parses as both healer and damage. What I am looking for: -Strong Leadership -Permanent Home - The only thing I dislike more than not raiding is the process and hassle of joining and meshing with a new guild. I want to raid with my next guild for more than one tier. - History of clearing content What you will get from me: - Good player - Great Teammate - Reliability - Flexible Btag - Holby#1173Beerbath53 4h
4h [A] Dice Roller Gaming/Weekend Raiding <Dice Roller Gaming> on Stormrage is looking for some pretty awesome players to join us in Heroic and Mythic difficulties for the Legion raid content. Currently, we have cleared Normal EN as well as completed 2/7 on Heroic. While we are a weekend guild, we are performing multiple Normal raids and Mythic dungeons (to include keystones) during the week. Progression Raid Schedule: Raid Duration: 3-4 hours (maybe more) Saturday @ Noon (eastern/server) Sunday @ Noon (eastern/server) What positions we are looking for: Item Level = 835 minimum to start raiding with us We are open to any skilled players who are interested, but we are in need of the following classes: Mages Warlocks Enhancement Shaman or Retribution Paladin Holy Paladin If there are any questions or concerns about one of our raid spots or if you would like to fill it, get with us in game. My Battle Tag is Revaren#1658Revaren8 4h
4h ♥ <Levitate> 7/7H ~ Chill 2-Night Mythics ♥ TLDR; ... Philosophy ... Our Raid Teams ... Expectations ... Specific Recruitment Needs ... Contact ...Ðictator37 4h
4h [H]<Absølutiøn> 5/7H EN recruiting! [H]<Absølutiøn> - Area 52 Is a newly formed guild looking to Progress into Legion. We plan to be a very competitive guild. Many of our core are 13/13 mythic and as a guild we are 8/13 mythic before prepatch and currently 7/7 normal 5/7 heroic EN with current rank 1 in world Il'gynoth healer(as of 9/23 12:19 AM)https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FfbgnhH9AP1T2WxN#fight=35&source=3&view=rankings, we are a rapid progression guild and we plan to clear all mythic content while it is current content. We are looking for a few like minded people. We Value all members, raiders and casual players. Each raider is considered a part of the team and not just a faceless member of a raid group. We do not recruit for bench, but be prepared to sit on a fight by fight basis depending on comp synergy (every raider and applicant should understand this). We only raid 9 hours a week, so coming prepared and on time is paramount to our team’s success. We aren’t looking for players to sit around waiting for things to be handed to them, every raider and applicant looks for any way to improve their play. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8:00-11:00 PM EST Current recruitment needs: Feral Druid Balance Druid Shadow Priest Unholy DK Warlock As always All exceptional raiders will be considered, so feel free to apply. You may also apply at our website and you will be contacted within 24 hrs. http://absolution.shivtr.red/ Contact Sama#1244 Tsorb#1368 Silenze#1554 Khaos67#6164 Missmoosalot#1805Samacrotic3 4h
4h A - Sargeras - Manners Maketh Man (Québec,QC) Pour appliquer : http://mmmguild.shivtr.com/ ********************************************************* La guilde « Manners Maketh Man » a été créée récemment dans le but de progresser éventuellement dans la prochaine expansion de World Of Warcraft: Legion. Mieux connu auparavant sous le nom « Playgrounds », notre équipe a connu une belle ascension au début de l’expansion Cataclysm. Nous sommes encore très fiers d’avoir réussi à être les premiers sur notre serveur à éliminer Nefarian en mode héroïque 10m (mythic). Nous sommes heureux d’annoncer que nous serons actifs pour la prochaine expansion et en espérant revivre des moments mémorables. Nous avons une vision bien différente comparativement à d’autres guildes. Nous tentons d’offrir à nos joueurs une expérience unique dans un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression. Nos méthodes et nos stratégies sont parfois différentes des autres guildes. Nous n’essayons pas de se comparer avec les autres et nous ne sommes pas en compétition avec personne. « Manners Maketh Man » est une citation tirée de l’anglais d’époque qui signifie que nos comportements font de nous des humains « Manners make us human ». « Manners Maketh Man » c’est … des raids le mercredi et le dimanche soir entre 18h30 et 22h00 une progression en mode mythic 20m (objectif à long terme) une distribution des loots par « loot council » une équipe talentueuse avec une attitude positive une ambiance relax et calme une guilde où les erreurs sont permises un groupe avec des leaders honnêtes et expérimentés une équipe RBG en développement Plus sur nous ... Intense, sans tomber dans la folie Certains joueurs de notre groupe ont déjà raid de façon intensive dans des guildes nord-américaines très exigeantes. D’autres en sont à leur première expérience de raid. Certains ne veulent plus vivre ce qu’ils ont vécu dans des guildes où le drame règne chaque jour. Nous n’acceptons aucun joueur avec une attitude déplaisante et arrogante. Nous sommes « hardcores » dans plusieurs facettes du jeu et « casuals » dans d’autres. La progression « mythic » est un objectif à long terme sans se donner un temps limite ou une pression supplémentaire. Créativité lors des stratégies Bien que nous nous informions des stratégies communes faites dans le monde entier, nous tentons toujours de la personnaliser avec les forces des joueurs que nous avons. Nous avions surpris beaucoup de joueurs lorsque nous avons fait un "realm first" et bien la stratégie utilisée était inspirée, mais créée à partir de notre composition de raid. Nous ne tombons pas dans le piège de l'imitation. Players vs Players Nous avons la chance d’avoir une équipe PvP en développement continu. L’équipe n’a pas la pression de devoir réussir et gagner à tous les coups. C’est intéressant de savourer la victoire, mais pas à n’importe quel prix. La communication et les liens entre les joueurs sont importants pour nous. « On gagne ou on apprend quelque chose. » Merci à vous Tag: QC, qc, french, québec, Québec, francophone, françaisValjean47 4h
4h 831 [A] Rogue LF some people to pvp with! Haven't played much for quite a while and have been having a blast with this expansion. I am tired of doing BG's solo though, and am hoping to find a semi casual group of like minded people to hang out with and kickass! Currently on Crushridge, though im not sure if that really matters at this point.Marsitus1 4h
4h [A]<Team Try Hard> Recruiting healers! Hello and welcome to <Team Try Hard>'s recruitment post! We are currently looking to pick up other skilled members to add to our core roster. We are in high need for healers currently. About: <Team Try Hard> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore-US. Our team is composed of laid back back but highly skilled raiders. We always value hardworking players who are looking to progress quickly while having fun. What to expect: We are currently looking to go above and beyond this expansion and are looking to land within the top 200 US. To do this we need to follow certain guidelines and criteria for our raid environment. It is always expected that you show up on time and ready for raid with all the consumables needed for your class. We are always ready to help out our raid members with consumables if needed. We do consistently check logs to make sure everyone is up to the standard that we will need to complete our goal. We do require that your gear is fully gemmed and enchanted if you have the gem slots. We also expect no AFKs from any of our members, we take a 5 minute break halfway through our raid time (8:30 PST). We also expect that you put in an application on our website and take it seriously, slack apps are not considered. We utilize our guild website for everything, we make posts explaining raid bosses from normal to mythic and expect our members to read these to understand the bosses before hand. We also expect our raiders to make a post if they will be late or not there on a raid day to give us a heads up if you will be missing. Loot: I will start off by saying that fighting over loot will NOT be tolerated. It will drop again. Our loot is counciled by our officers, trials should expect to not receive loot that is needed by our main raiders, they will be priority for loot. We use RCLoot Council to distribute loot and it is expected you should have that prior to your first raid with us. Website: www.teamtryhard.net Raid Times and Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7-10 PM PST (10-1 EST) Current Progression: 7/7 Normal EN 5/7 Heroic ENRecruiting: -We are always looking for great players, even if your class/spec is not listed below, please feel free to apply!- Healers: Holy Paladin (Strong) Resto Shaman (Strong) Resto Druid (Strong) Mistweaver Monk (Strong) Holy/Disc PriestRanged: Hunter (Strong) Balance Druid Mage (Strong) Shadow Priest (Strong) WarlockMelee: NoneWho to contact: If you have any questions please feel free to add any of the following players: Nornua Nornua#1584 (GM) Suzumi Suzumi#1697 (Officer) Saad Saadxd#1965 (Officer) Xiao KainKent#1694 (Officer) Ram Ramnation#1844 (Officer)Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!Suzumi2 4h
4h <Deceit> - H - 7/7 N - LFM for Heroic Hello, <Deceit> on Magtheridon - 7/7 N Is a guild that once raided back in Wrath of the Lich King. We made it to 7/12 Heroic 10-man back then before most of the guild quit to focus on PvP. A few of the guild have achieved 2400 rating in PvP, but have decided they want to return to Dragon-slaying. I myself have since then raided in Cata achieving 10/13 H 25-man and 7/7 H 25-man at the start of WoD. So to say the least our guild has a mixture of everything. We enjoy both sides of the world, PvP and PvE. Yet, we are a more laid back guild as of now. We have done all the Mythics and clear them weekly, but are in need of a Healer to round out our roster for Emerald Nightmare. Unfortunately, we play around work schedules. So this healer will have to be okay with a changing weekly schedule. All raids will begin after 6pm EST. So what are we looking for, if you still happen to be reading... Resto Shaman - High Holy Priest - Medium Holy Paladin - Medium Mistweaver - Medium Hunter - High Enh Shaman - High Feel free to contact me in game or add me to real ID @ Dolce#1503ßlué2 4h
4h 855 Brewmaster LF Mythic AFTER 10 PM PST! Hey guys, I'm looking for a raid group that is ready to push mythic now! I need raid times that start AFTER 10 PM PST. I have a long history of raiding experience. I am 7/7H and led pugs through 7/7H on two different toons. I am willing to server and faction transfer immediately if need be. Please contact me through the forums and I will add you on battle.net or drop an application if needed. Please have solid heroic progression and be an established guild. I also have a 860 Rogue alt that I would be willing to main for the right guild. Happy hunting!Slashed7 4h
4h 843 Resto Druid looking for guild Hi, Im looking for an afternoon or early evening raiding guild. My current guild changed raiding nights to Sunday which is The Walking Dead and I wont raid after 9. Yep Im a nerd. I am dedicated, punctual and come prepared. You can contact me at Jeanie#1116Honeybadjer2 4h
4h [H] <The Free Folk> Recruiting The Free Folk is Recruiting! We are a horde guild on Dalaran. We run two raid Groups each week and have already cleared 7/7 normal. We are a Friendly, casual raiding guild looking to increase our numbers for both raid teams. We Raid Tue/Wed from either 8:30-11:30 Eastern or 10Pm-1 Eastern. We also have an open raid on Friday where we will let guildies who are not part of the raid team get some Exp in the raids. For our 8:30 raid group we are looking for more Ranged DPS and possible a melee or two (that will increase based on the amount of ranged interest we have). For our 10pm raid we need all DPS and healer. If you are interested feel free to msg me in game or on battle net. Nalaana- Bekah#1764 or Kyrnlock- Karnryk#1638Nalaana0 4h
4h <Brie> (2 day/w) 6/7 H, LF Ranged + Healer <Brie> is currently searching for skilled Legion players to recruit for our mythic roster. We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, but are open to all exceptional players, regardless of class/role. We will be tackling Normal/Heroic content right at the start until we re-build up our team for Mythic. Raid Times: 9pm - 12am Eastern Time Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday What we are accepting at the moment: Normal/Heroic Roster: We're accepting all class applications to tackle this level of content. Mythic Roster: DPS: Mage Balance Druid Demonology/Destro Warlock Shadow Priest ALL Exceptional DPS are welcome to apply Healers: Monk Priest ALL Exceptional Healers welcome as well *We are searching for raiders with a 835+ilvl, BUT any truly skilled players are welcome to apply, regardless of the current need. Gearing is not an issue, but we are prioritizing finding raiders who are capable of raiding Normal/Heroic right when it comes out.* We're currently looking for skilled players who are reliable, courteous, laid-back, fun, understanding and know how not to stand in fire (aka people who know/perform fight mechanics well). We expect you to be able to perform excellent DPS/HPS, use abilities proficiently AND be able to adhere to the encounters mechanics (dodge fire, don't stand in mines, etc.). We aren't expecting absolute perfection from you, as mistakes do occur, but we do expect exceptional performance from our raiders and for you to be punctual/reliable. We are most definitely casual, in terms of scheduling, but still aim to progress well, as we are all competitive, but laid-back, raiders. Most importantly, as stated, we want our raiders to be amicable people with great personalities. We want fun and laid-back individuals who are here to enjoy the game, not play it like it's your job. We're a group of friends who love playing the game and playing with a good crowd. We don't take the game too seriously, but we do our very best to progress, so we hope you will too. A bit about us: All those who have entered our roster are easygoing individuals, who are currently in College or in the work-field. Our guild is comprised of those who previously raided hardcore content/with progressive guilds, during Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm, and some dating as far back as Vanilla. We have members who have attained Server Firsts and have competed on a global level, so skill is most certainly in abundance. During WoD as well, we managed to stay as the top guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank for Blackrock Foundry Mythic. But, as stated, we aren't elitists or overly serious players. We're simply a group of friends who are looking to progress through content, while competing well against other guilds. We always aim to maintain an atmosphere of fun and lightheartedness, so we expect our raiders to do the same. We love playing games outside of raid with each other, such as League of Legends and Hearthstone. So if you're into any online game, chances are there's someone in our guild that plays that very same game too! We use a loot council system in order to ensure we progress. I.e. we prioritize giving loot to those who would benefit the raid most. Above all, we ensure those who are reliable & skilled get gear first and distribute it considering each classes stat priorities. We aim to spread out loot as evenly as possible, but our main goal is to make the choices that benefit the raid as a whole, above all, hence us prioritizing healers/tanks, if need be, for example. We don't want people who are solely in it for the gear. We are searching for individuals who want the guild to progress, and not their ilvl. This method has worked perfectly for us and we aim to keep this loot distribution method from here on out. In regards to how loot will apply to you at the start, as a trial raider (which lasts 1-2 weeks, generally), you will be lower in the priority list, but considered for the loot nonetheless. We are a non-biased council, that do what is best for the raid. Once again, Brie is simply a group of skilled friends who have gotten together to clear current content quickly and efficiently, while raiding with a casual schedule. If you think you're a good fit for this guild and can meet our scheduling/skill requirements, then please apply/contact us using the information below! P.S. If you cannot make it for a week of raiding, then we will be more than understanding and accommodating, as we know that unforeseen circumstances may occur and that real life events take precedence. But we will require you to let us know ahead of time, so that we can plan for your absence. However, we still do require exceptional attendance from our applicants and raiders, as we generally will only be raiding twice a week. Guild Website: http://brie.enjin.com/ Real ID: GM - Synchro#1750Synchro26 4h
4h Two Camels in a Tiny Car Legion <Two Camels in a Tiny Car>...... what kind of guild name is that? Well let me tell you, we are a guild that doesn't try to impress anyone we have our own goals. We are not filled with elites jerks, we are laid back but we get progression without it being a full time job, we all have one of those. We remember what it was like to be part of a guild that felt like a second home, that is what we try to have here. We our a guild full of raiders that have been raiding together for a few years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh, joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here. NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays about two weeks from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion. Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population) Faction: Alliance Current Progression: 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare ( Legion ) Heroic and Mythic to follow! Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est. Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits! RECRUITING :OPEN to all raider with 840 gear level , and we always welcome new members for Legion. Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History : We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 3/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 5/7 normal, with Heroic and mythic to come. Expectations Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before. A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often. Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Have the addons that are required to raid and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our raid content. What you can expect from us: Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do the world bosses as a guild before raids. WE do world quest , 5 man Heroic and Mythic dungeons together and help with anything else you might be having trouble with. Suramar's world quest are a big pain as you may know and we go as a group to make it easier for our more squishy players. lol Enjoyable and Social Guild: We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!! Get in contact with us Btag: Powerslave#1693 Btag: CoCoLattè #1866 In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/Belläzurrä5 4h
4h <Synthesis> 7/7 H LF Spriest/Boomy Greetings, <Synthesis> on Turalyon (Horde), is looking to add a few exceptional players to our core roster for Legion (semi-hardcore) raiding. Current recruitment needs: -Hunter (low) -Moonkin (high) -Spriest (high) -hpally (medium) -resto druid (low) Regardless of current recruitment needs, any exceptional players can inquire as well. ...except tanks...no tanks. Players that interest us are those who have been keeping up with their mythic dungeons, and artifact power, and past raiding experience. Background information about Synthesis. While Synthesis did form at the end of Cataclysm, the core members and the leadership have been around for quite sometime. Some notable guilds that core members have been apart of are Gongshow (US 19th) and Contempt (US 40th). We picked up during SoO where we got the server first 10m Heroic Garrosh kill and ranked 77th in the US. With Synthesis coming back together, we’re hoping to do very well in Legion. What brings the guild together is our desire to kill internet dragons as fast as we can during our constrained raid times, while having fun, and our deep rooted friendships. The vast majority of our members are composed of mature players, crude and offensive language is highly used so paper skinned players need not apply. We raid Monday - Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am EST. Loot council is being used at this time for raids. <We *may* use one of these 4 nights for Mythic+ dungeon clearing for the weekly cache - we'll have an update on this soon.> If you want to raid with some skilled and awesome bros, kill internet dragons fast, and have a good time, then give us a tell @ Nova#1793 Darkgriever#1204Sarastro29 4h
4h [H] Convergence 7/7H LFM [Horde] <Convergence> 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare is looking for more exceptional players to progress in Mythic raids! WEBSITE: convergenceguild.com APPLICATION: convergenceguild.enjin.com/recruitment <Convergence> is a semi-hardcore, raiding guild whose core is comprised of a group of friends that raided together for several expansions in various guilds. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and drama-free guild. We have an almost nonexistent turnover rate, even when it comes to new recruits. <Convergence> is located on Kil'jaeden (PVP), a high population, Horde majority, West Coast server that has a lot going on! During progression we raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7-11 PDST (server time). Halfway through raid, there will be a 15 minute break, and any other breaks as deemed necessary. UPDATED 9/19: Currently looking for an EXCEPTIONAL GUARDIAN TANK and a RESTORATION DRUID. Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and accessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered. We will try our best to make it work for the right person. APPLICANTS: Be able to make full use of voice communications (e.g., TeamSpeak) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members. Standard attendance policy for raiders is that you must make no less than 90% of all scheduled raids. Severe emergency situations are always taken into serious consideration but if you find yourself frequently on the receiving end of “freak occurrences,” you need not apply. All raiders will be provided with repairs, enchants, and consumables if needed. We have multiple raiders who can craft mats or gems if needed, so there is no excuse for not coming to raids prepared. All raiders, trials or otherwise, must be understanding and cooperative when being benched for purposes of progression. Performance is not optional. We keep a very small bench and expect players regardless of class/spec to be on top of their game when it comes to their specific role. We are not in the business of carrying players to success. If you are technically prone to failing boss mechanics, unable to keep up with damage/healing/survivability on a regular basis, or you frequently show up unprepared for raid, or any combination of the above--you are not going to fare well here. There is no raging tolerated in our raids and everyone always remains respectful, but you will be given constructive criticism if you mess up. Research and understanding of boss mechanics is a must. Our guild site features boss videos so that you can swiftly familiarize yourself with each encounter’s various strategies. Our raid times are on the lighter side, but we still aim to be a competitive U.S. guild. Typical trial periods may last around two weeks. This duration is not set in stone, and may fluctuate based on performance and/or attendance. Regardless of recruitment needs, please feel free to app at convergenceguild.enjin.com or add kaywhy#1160 or myself at Emmy#1844 if you have any questions. Other than the serious, boring stuff we have a really FUN and FRIENDLY raid environment! During current content we do optional carry runs twice a week, to get our members gold capped and have their subscriptions completely paid for via WoW tokens (also just for fun). Feel free to check out our streams below to get a feel for our raid environment. STREAMERS: https://www.twitch.tv/pjteakinEmmie33 4h
4h [H] <Fully Charged> - Bleeding Hollow Hey there, We are a casual progression guild; casual in the sense we like to have fun raiding, but expect an intermediate approach to raiding. We are currently looking for experienced ranged DPS and 2 healers (Shaman and Priest) to fill out our core progression team. We raid Wed. & Thurs. @ 8pm until 10pm (EST) as well as Saturdays @ 8pm until 11pm (EST). Experience is a plus but not required, we will try people out with mythic dungeons first. Our goal is to progress through normal content to get to heroic and mythic content once we have progressed through heroic. For additional info please add my battletag Shotz#11482Smâshed4 4h
4h Alignment - Horde - Burning Blade New guild looking for all. In dire need of active players who enjoy doing content together. This is about pvp, world quests, and raiding. Also in need of recruitment officers and a raid lead. Any questions or concerns can be mailed in game to this character or posted in the comments. Thank you for your time.Gobstoppêr0 4h
4h [H]<Seraphim> 7/7N 1/7H LFM 20M Core Seraphim is currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our raid group for the current tier and beyond. Details about the guild can be found below, as well as what we expect, what we can offer, our goals, recruitment needs and various other miscellaneous information. Any interested players should feel free to utilize the contact information at the end of this post. Guild Information Raid Times: 9:30pm-12:30am EST Tue, Wed, Thu Recruitment HIGH: Deathknight (DD) HIIGH: Druid (Balance) HIGH: Druid (Feral-DD) HIGH: Hunter HIGH: Mage HIGH: Priest (DD) HIGH: Shaman (Enhancement) HIGH: Warlock MED: Shaman (Restoration) Goals In a nutshell, we enjoy raiding. We enjoy the challenge it provides, the communication and execution it entails, and standing over the lifeless, smoldering corpses of raid bosses. It's fun to go through the process of attempting a new encounter, perfecting a strategy and witnessing it all coming together as the encounter bends to our will. This should not come as a surprise, as in a sense it's why everyone raids. And.... of course we love the color purple. Expectations Working mic, stable PC and reliable internet connection. We currently use Curse for voice communication. Reliability, punctuality and the ability to show up for 90-95% of the raids at a minimum. Maturity during progression. Ideally players looking to apply are over the age of 18. In some cases we would consider making an exception, but we have very little interest in distractions. A good attitude. Much of heroic raiding boils down to attitude and approach. You must be willing to push yourself to the max to succeed. Players unwilling to strive for that last tiny bit of DPS, healing output or character optimization arguably do not belong in mythic raid content. We are not looking for players unwilling to put in the necessary work. Knowledge of ones class and the various specs associated with it. No, you don't have to fluently understand every spec available to your class. But the more of them you can play well the better, as it goes a long way towards increasing our flexibility. Regardless, interested players should be extremely fluent with the specs they are capable and willing to play. Proper gear, enchants, gems, professions and the ability and desire to optimize around specific encounters and situations. Logs are expected to be provided. The ability to listen, follow directions and be open to constructive criticism. The ability to notice when you've made mistakes and a willingness to take the initiative to self-correct those mistakes. We have very little interest in holding hands, and we're not looking for players whom are unable to think on their own. What We Can Offer Progression Raiding. No Drama. We try to keep nonsense, arguing, whining and any other form of drama to a minimum. It will not be tolerated. You can and will be replaced! Fair and unbiased loot system. We use what we call Dragon Council, a combination of loot council and DKP system. Many of us like to participate in other content within the game during off-nights, such as PVP, challenge modes, various other PVE content as well as gaming outside of World of Warcraft. (bear in mind any player, regardless of spec or class, would be considered provided their raid experience and parses meet expectations.) Contact Anyone who is interested in pursuing a position within the guild may feel free to use the following information or respond to this thread. GM: Batman#1882 http://Seraphim-A52.enjin.com/recruitment http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/SeraphimSeirim4 4h
4h Resonate 2 Nights Mage/Ranged 5/7H Greetings, We're recruiting any non-priest Ranged DPS. <Resonate> has a long history of successfully completing current content at a hard-core pace while raiding a casual schedule. We've reformed the guild this expansion with a focus on casual raiding. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 7:00 - 11:00 Eastern. Progression History: Tier 12: ~US 50th Tier 13: US 26th Tier 14: US 27th Tier 15: US 12th Lei Shen Tier 16: US 15th Tier 17: US 33rd Tier 15 highlight video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec0nvn2bfEc Tier 17 highlight video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrzST621v4w Examples of our raid atmosphere can be found here: http://www.twitch.tv/vitalius1 http://www.twitch.tv/igee https://www.youtube.com/user/Walewalewa2 http://www.youtube.com/user/ResonateBH For more information you can find us at: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Resonate http://www.resonate.shivtr.com Vitalius#1550 or Xiic#1649 Formerly: CAREBEARSMemesdotexe18 4h
4h [Dragonmaw][部落]2016年诚邀您加入Crossing华人公会 1、公会介绍 <CROSSING>是一个拥有六年以上历史的美服华人公会,来自欧美和国内各地的游戏爱好者在这里汇聚。 常驻玩家基本都是TBC时期的老玩家,目前同时在线虽然不多,但是气氛和谐。 以下是公会的英雄榜以及会长和几位会员的个人英雄榜链接 公会:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dragonmaw/Crossing/ 现任会长: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Oldarthur/simple 2、服务器介绍 目前Akama, Dragonmaw, and Mug'thol已经合并。 AH少数极稀有的物品会缺货,时光徽章的价格是5W左右,现在是新版本即将开启,AH的物资价格合理,既没有超大服务器的天价,也没有鬼服的无人问津,对待买卖双方都很合理 3、会员招募意向 7.0团队本队伍:各职业玩家,尤其是治疗和坦克,熟悉熟练自己的职业,有团队精神,遵守时间 休闲玩家及萌新:欢迎你们来我们公会,只要是公会的一员,我们都会拿出百分百的热情和爱,让你们体验到独属于艾泽拉斯的温暖! 4、活动相关 内容:7.0团队副本由低到高难度攻略 竞技场2V2 3V3 5V5,评级战场队伍 艾泽拉斯抽风观光自拍团 旧版本成就、坐骑、幻化 时间:每周五、六、日 晚六点半至十一点 休闲相关活动择机 5、人员招募联系人 游戏战网ID:NYKevinZou#1763 Oldarthur#1692 Q群:4426417 申请口令:凯文2016 语音平台软件Discord:https://discord.gg/2mREY52 2016第三季 凯文领全体会员诚邀艾泽拉斯众豪杰[酷] 欢迎来找我们公会了解具体情况 !Dreamdark6 4h
4h 843 DPS WARRIOR LF CAS/HC RAIDING Sup forums, I'm currently looking for a guild that raids at least 9:30+ EST and is looking to fill a mDPS slot. I have 5 Realm Firsts on my Warlock and have been playing my Warrior for two expansions now. If you have any info Randy#1525Aftermath8 4h
4h 850+ Pally Looking for H/M Guild Howdy all. Like the title says, all of my builds ilevel are sitting at 850 or higher (though the vast majority of my AP is sunk into Prot, my other specs have their first gold trait unlocked). This expac started off strong for tanks and every guild had four billion tanks, so I was left out in the cold to pug everything on my own. But I've gotten sick of that, so here we go: I'm currently looking for a Heroic raiding guild. I can come in as Prot, Ret, or Holy, since the above issue made me play other roles and fill out those sets and become familiar with them. Currently have all of EM norm clears. All mythics are easily downed, and have completed a mythic+5 dungeon. So yeah. Pick me. Plenty of experience (except not with WoD). I do good work. Can do taxes and offer medical advice. Feel free to add me to bnet: Frigide#1258Apologetic5 4h
4h Prot Pally 854 Itm Hi and thank you for your interest. First off, let me just say I'm looking to start raiding immediately I took it off last expansion because I retired from the Air Force and I started working for the US Marshals so my schedule was very busy. I moved back to my original server because I knew people here. They have their tanks already and I’m not willing to go Ret. I consider myself a smart player and fast learner. I can raid Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 EST. I’ve been playing since Vanilla looking for the right 10m guild who’s looking to get bosses down. I’m looking for a PVE server Alliance only. Please leave your contact info if you’re interested. Also, willing to do Cross Realm Raids. Thanks.Kervon3 4h
4h [7/7N 3/7H] Fri/Sat Night Recruiting! <Me and My Gnomies> of Mal'Ganis is recruiting for Emerald Nightmare. About <Me and My Gnomies> is a new guild in Legion that consists mostly of friends that have raided together in the past. Both the leadership of the guild and many members of the core roster come from Top US and high end raiding guilds. Although we consider ourselves a casual guild, we are still very progression minded. All raiders are required to use Discord. We also use a loot council consisting of the officer core, but often use roles to settle gear disputes that do not include BiS gear. Raid Schedule Friday: 9 PM - 12 AM PST or 11 PM - 1 AM Server Time Saturday: 9PM - 12 AM PST or 11 PM - 1 AM Server Time Trialing Process After being accepted into the guild you will be put onto a 1 week trial period where you will not be given priority on gear. At the end of the week an officer will speak to you about a more permanent spot in the guild. Recruitment Needs Tanks: Healers: - Paladin - Monk - Druid Ranged: - Mage Melee: - Monk - Paladin - Warrior Recruitment Info To apply please fill out an application at gnomies-guild.enjin.com If you have any questions feel free to contact me at my battletag misnomer#1468Oakleys5 4h
4h <Umbrella> 7/7N Horde Guild <Umbrella> (Horde) We are a semi-hardcore guild looking for a non-bear tank, healers, and ranged DPS for our core group. All of our current raiders are experienced with raiding from past expansions and have all cleared 7/7 N EN. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9PM-12AM EST. We play on Arthas-US but it is not required to be in the guild to run in our core group (for now). Add Nico#1728 on BNet for more info.Wreks0 4h
4h [A]<Invectus> Stormrage LF Ranged DPS Mythic Invectus is a newly formed guild from the ashes of a dead mythic guild on Stormrage. The founding members stayed in touch and decided to form Invectus free of toxicity and drama. The idea is to enjoy mythic raiding while being laid back and having fun. Our players are all mythic raiders with 10-13 mythic bosses this past tier and loads of hardcore experience from previous expansions. Our raid days are Tuesday/Sunday 7 pm - 10 pm EST. Because these are short raid days, we require our members to maintain ~90% attendance. Current Progression: 7/7N 3/7H Our recruitment needs as follows: DPS: Non-Mage Ranged DPS For more information or wish to apply please leave a comment below, apply at our website invectus-stormrage.enjin.com, or contact myself or one of our officers: Donelosh#1501 Supartkis#1848 Lonico#1327Daelidan116 4h