Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Nov 26, 2014 (A) LF guild - DPS or TANK Greetings I am looking for an active raiding guild that will be pushing raiding content in WoD. I can devote to any raid schedule between 11am-7pm EST. I have not raided hardcore since Wotlk, and really looking forward to pursing an active push into WoD content. I have experience tanking, healing, and dps. I hope there are active daytime/late night guilds looking for members that will bring a good attitude, knowledge and willingness to down bosses! I also have a resto druid that I will transfer over if that better suits the guilds needs.Sweatynready0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 630-635(A) Any spec Monk LF Late Night Guild Hello! I am looking around for a raiding guild that runs early in the mornings. I recently moved to China for work, so all of the US late night guilds haven't really been able to fit my schedule. If your guild needs a solid player, and you raid in the mornings, then I'm your guy! My battle tag is: Box#1592 If you would like to try me out, I would really love to come to a raid! I can play whatever spec is needed, and have plenty of experience raiding endgame content. I understand the concept of adapting during boss fights (something that has been an issue with raiders when I used to lead a guild), and I'm always trying to be better than the next guy. Raiding Experience: Vanilla: MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG, AQ40 BC: All of tier 4, a little bit of tier 5, and ZA (took time off during BC) WoTLK: Naxx, Ulduar10/25 (All hardmodes, except for 0 lights), ToGC10/25 (Everything except for insanity in 25 man), ICC10/25 (All heroics in 10, everything up to lich king in 25), RS 10 Heroic Cataclysm: BWD (6/6 Heroic Nefarian server first, skeleton tank), BoT (Heroic 4/6 Server first Heroic Cho'gall, add tank), Firelands (All heroics up to Ragnaros, tons of phase 3 experience, just never killed him. Mount achievement pre nerf) MoP: Nothing important, played very casually. WoD: I have yet to do any challenge modes. My close friends don't really want to give it a shot, and I don't really want to run them with pugs. I've been playing the game basically since launch. During the end of WoTLK I began to take the game more seriously, and formed a guild with some friends I was leading a 25 ICC pug with. We ended up clearing through 25 heroic ICC and caught up to top guilds on the server in no time. At the time I was raiding with the top horde guild on Stormscale with my rogue, and tanking with my guild Mediocre at Best on my death knight. When Cataclysm launched, we quickly flew through all of the tier 11 content and took a ton of server firsts. The more difficult ones being Heroic Nefarian and Cho'gall. Firelands came out, the guild exploded from drama, and I decided to stop playing for a while after transferring to a guild I didn't enjoy raiding with. If you have any questions, feel free to add me! I'm comfortable playing whatever you guys need.Bøxing2 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Holy Paladin looking for mythic raiding guild U.S. Horde Looking for a Mythic raid guild that has a raid time around the 12:30am-5:00am CST time frame Currently 634ilvl Emerald Dream server Raided in WoW as a tank from BC-WotLK only recently picking up the game again Extensive MMO raid knowledge Raid Healing experience:Raid healed at the launch of the MMO Rift and was a world ranked healer at that time. Looking hopefully for a fun raid group but one also serious about progression and completion. Battletag: OrcMage#1374 Feel free to contact me any means you see fit.Hellhammer0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 635 Prot Warrior returning, 14/14H pre 6.0 A little about myself; I've been playing WoW for a little over 8 years on and off but mostly on. I've mained hunter, rogue, mage and warrior in a heroic raiding setting, having picked up the warrior November last year and not stopping since. I killed H Garrosh pre 6.0 but after the ilvl inflation, prior to the ilvl boost I was 12/14 (No Thok). I'm looking for a Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday raiding schedule, however I'm flexible. I'm not after an extremely hardcore guild, WoW shouldn't feel like a second job. But I am aiming to clear Mythic tier whilst It's still content. Currently I'm 635ilvl, just finished sorting out some UI issues which prevented me from doing CMs the past 3 days but I'm back into them today. I've achieved round 30 Endless last xpac and round 26 first attempt this xpac if that helps. For reference: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/thaurissan/Fumeiyo http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Thaurissan/fumeiyo/ http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/144372/latest/#boss=1623 (old logs)Fumeiyo1 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 <A> Council Of Four - WoD Raid Recruitments We are the Council Of Four - Raid PvP and Social guild. We are currently recruiting to fill our ranks socially and Raid intensive. Raid times are as follow Sunday, Monday, Wednesday 9-12Pm ST Our core team is recruiting 3 Healers (Pref Sham + Druid + Priest) 3 RDps (Pref Hunter + Ele Sham + Mage) All applications accepted and will be considered for the raid team Expectations : Ready and Prepared to raid. All research done; On class, Raid mechanics and Raid strats (Which will be taught on the day) All Food Flasks (can be provided if needed) Pots A positive mind and attitude For more about applying add Jakos#6505 Adeey#1676Recuperate1 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 [Casual Legacy] Barthilas Horde Guild Hi there Casual legacy is currently recruiting both dedicated raiders and casual players for upcoming WoD Raids. Currently Recruiting: - Mistweaver Monk - Mage - Warlock (Or Hunter) Although those are the classes we are currently recruiting all casual raiders and players are welcome as we do plan to make multiple raid teams and mythic raiding down the line. PM me in game Battletag is "mm7#1897" or leave a reply to this thread. Thank you for your time.Borediam1 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 <NOT ONE OF US> Casual, LF core raidteam <NOT ONE OF US><Dreadmaul> is a small casual Aussie guild looking to expand our numbers to take on WoD raids and help out new comers. Recruiting all classes, all ages and all types of gamers. We are a group of friends looking to create a Core raiding team for WoD and expand ur guild numbers everyone is welcome you dont have to be a hardcore raider. We are looking to create a peaceful and friendly environment while also progressing through the new content. We are willing to help and gear new comers to the game. Any enquiries or if you want an invitation add LQDICE#1199Orkidah0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 [H] <NoThx> GMT+8 Guild Recruiting for WOD <NoThX> GMT+8 PvE Guild recruiting all players looking to join a fun group of people in running dungeons, heroics and raids in WoD. As most people nowadays are busy with real life issues we aim to raid 2 days a week where everyone comes prepared to ensure fast and efficient raiding times. Tentative Raid Days and Times : Wed/Thurs 8pm-midnight GMT+8 PST me in game or add me on my btag for a chat. calastin#1308 We are looking to do raids in WOD with the intention of making progression but at the same time have fun. So if thats what you are looking for let me know. Barthilas Horde SideMoosterr12 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 [H] Well Equipped 14/14Mythic SoO LFM <Well Equipped> 14/14 HM/Mythic SoO, are currently recruiting skilled, ranking players for our 20man: -Hunters -Warlocks -Mages -Shadow Priests -Any Exceptional players Raid times are Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm-12:30am GMT+10. Applicants must have extensive previous raid experience to be considered. We expect an attendance rate of at least 90%. Potential members are required to undertake a trial period of 4 weeks. Well Equipped Is a guild formed during the cataclysm focused on heroic mode raiding and switched to 25 man raiding on 5.4 release. We have recently cut down from 25 to 20man, further strengthening the team. Whilst we may not have many positions left we will always consider exceptional players. The team is dedicated, friendly and importantly mature, we have very few young members in the team. Please contact any of our officers in-game if you have anymore questions. Visit our website to apply: http://well-equipped.enjin.com/recruitment Message myself (RL): Vindictive#6939 or Mightybulk#6352 for more information. Alternatively; leave your comments and/or questions here. Thank you.Pandades141 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 [A]<Dock On>Heroic/mythic raiding Newly formed Guild on Frostmourne filled with experienced raiders and 2.2k+ PvPers. Active Daily. Looking for any and all who are interested in a casual, yet serious guild. We'll be pushing mythic content ASAP. Raid times are 8pm-11pm GMT +11 Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. We will also be running Rated BG's, Arena and BG's with numbers. Looking specifically for: 1x Tank - Prot Pally/Warrior 1x Healer - Holy/Disc Priest/MW monk/ Resto Shaman 2x RDPS - Mage/Warlock/Shadow Priest However, we will happily take any and all who are interested :) Must be dedicated and mature!Bibbz4 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Morning / Daytime US raid guild LF 2 Hey guys, I'm the founding GM of one of the longest running morning raid guilds in WoW,, and are currently seeking a few more members to add to our CORE group before raid release next week. This is for a CORE not a bench spot.. A little about us. We have been around in one way or another for the past 10 years, and throughout each expansion have easily maintained a server 1 rank, and a top rank worldwide compared to other morning raid guilds. We are putting together a new team for WoD and will eventually focus on Mythic raiding. If you've been away from the game for some time, this is your perfect opportunity to start over and be on a level playing field with other players like yourself... We understand a lot of good players are returning so may have skipped one or two xpacs.. We will give you time to grow with a new group and give you competitive raiding at a time that fits yours. Raids will begin 10AMest - 1:00 / 2:00 ish pm wed -fri.. possibly adding Monday through progression. We need the following: 1 Tank 1 Tank/DPS offset 1 Healers/ DPS offset 1 - 2 DPS Contact me @ shazaam#1457 or in game on Terenas (Drparks) ThanxDrparks0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 <Fury> [H] Jubei'Thos | Mythic + Realm Firsts Hi everyone, We're an ambitious group of experienced players that have been raiding top-tier content since pre-BC. We're looking to recruit like-minded, exceptional players for mythic progression, with the hopes of achieving realm firsts, as we have achieved in many games. As we are newly founded, recruitment is currently open for all classes and roles. We will consider any exceptional player that shows the same skill and drive to achieve great things in Warlords of Draenor. The founders are all friends irl, and we are often playing other games such as Dota 2, Hearthstone, etc. So you are not just applying for a WoW guild, but a community of gamers and friends. Raiding Times: (Jubei'Thos Server Time) Wednesday: 7pm - 11pm Thursday: 7pm - 11pm Monday: 7pm - 11pm Recruiting: All exceptional players If you would like to apply for a raiding position, please do so on our website: http://www.fury-guild.com If you would like to join as a casual or social member, feel free to whisper one of our officers in game for an invite! We welcome any social player looking to play with others. Lion (GM) Element Piston Prede See you in game!Clue0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Any SG/MY-based raiding guilds on Nagrand? Hi guys, just returned to WoW WoD (started vanilla beta and quit after WoTLK), decided it's fun enough to perhaps stay a little while more. I've raised a warlock main this time, and levelling a ret/prot paladin alt. I'm looking for a Singapore/Malaysian based guild that does very very late night raids/stuff - 11PM server times start is what I can consistently and reliably commit to. Right now the normal 7/8PM to 11PM windows for AU/NZ guilds are just incompatible to my schedule unfortunately. Please send me a tell if guilds like that exist! Thanks!Shetius0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 <INCEPTUM> Caelestrasz/Nagrand LF Healers/DPS Hello, all! <INCEPTUM> is a hardcore raiding guild based in Australia/New Zealand which currently recruiting a core healer and DPS for our Heroic/Mythic progression team. Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. Sydney Standard Time (Cael/Nagrand Server Time). We raid using Skype, and communicate via Facebook (the former is mandatory, the latter is not). Currently (26/11), we are in need of either a Resto Druid, or Disc Priest to fill the healer spot, and either a Windwalker Monk, or Boomy/Feral druid for DPS. Feel free to add me on BattleTag (astize#1451), or speak with either myself (Raava), Rolley, Sikstallion or Sathirian Many thanks -- I hope to hear from you all soon :)Raava1 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Prot warrior, warlock, dps/monk frostmourne Hey all My friends and I are looking for an alliance raiding guild for WOD we are able to raid anytime day or night. We have been playing wow and raiding since classic wow. we have been grinding heroics for the pasted two days and almost have full heroic equips with some warforged heroic items as well. We are looking for an alliance guild that is ready to hit raids asap. We would like to stay together in the same raid group and will be reliable for all raids, Also we will not mind helping out other guildies that need heroic's for gear before the raids. thanks please let me know.Coggy1 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 <Heretics> Barthilas, Holy Pally, Resto Sham <Heretics> is a new guild on the Oceanic server Barthilas, created from core members of the guild <Revelation> a long standing guild on Thaurissan with roots back to WotLK. The guild is currently run by and has its team filled by former competitive Heroic raiders of BC to current who now raid at a more casual rate while having the same quality content and players as you would expect from a competitive team. Current raid times are 7:00pm EST (oceanic server time) to 11:00pm EST Wednesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for a Holy paladin or a Resto shaman to fill our last core healing spot. We may also be looking for a Prot Paladin to fill the ranks. For more information and or a possible invite please whisper Mazness, Exðdus or Vertec ingame (Barthilas) or simply respond to this post.Exðdus3 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 <Impulse> recruiting for MYTHIC Prog. We are an Alliance Oceanic guild playing on Khaz'Goroth The leadership is very experienced and competent with extensive raid and leading experience. We are currently looking for a few exceptional players to fill up our core roster for upcoming T17. The raid times are as follows: Thursday 7pmST-11pmST Sunday 6pmST-11pmST Looking for the following classes/specs at the moment: However, that being said we always consider exceptional players of any class. - Currently After - Mage - Warlock - Holy Paladin What we expect from you: You put in more than five minutes on writing your application. Remember that this is our first impression of you, put some thinking to it. In-depth knowledge of your class (being able to handle all the aspects of hybrid classes and willing respec to what the raid needs most) Always strive to be the best you can be Ability to follow, add to, and respect orders from the raid leaders Able to take constructive criticism Adequate understanding of the English language, in both spoken- and written form Reliable PC and connection Consumables are your responsibility, not the guilds. Show us that you take raiding seriously. Bring consumables to EVERY raid. Knowing when to speak and when to be quiet Patient and ready to wipe and wipe and wipe in the name of progress What we would rather see you NOT doing: Stir drama without a decent basis or proper reasons Whine over getting rotated or not getting an invite. Prefer loot over progress Not being able to pay attention for whatever reasons or be afk during the raids Be technologically impaired Website: http://www.impulsekg.shivtr.com/ For now, if you have any questions, you can contact any of our officers in-game: Fznami, Akuez, Proxye, Frostyzzjr Akuez4 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 638 ilvl Balance Druid LF Mythic Guild Looking For Semi Hardcore Mythic Progression Guild. Comment Down Below If Interested Or Add My Btag For A Chat @ Tanzanitee#1237 Would Like To Raid 3/4 Nights 14/14 Mythic SoO In 5.4 And Have Cleared Multiple Raids In Heroic While They Were Current Content. currently on US-Thaurissan Horde but i am happy to transfer/Move Faction Have Done 5/8 CMODESTanzanitee4 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 (A)632 MM hunter LF RAIDING GUILD TS3 GMT+10 Experienced 632 MM Hunter on Frostmourne lf raiding guild to do challenge mode/heroics and gear up for raiding have TS3 timezone GMT+10 always online msg my BNET (CRAZYFISH#1102) Would like a core raiding spotBushwooki2 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 <SACEAP> HORDE Jubei/Gundrak recruiting, READ Save a Cow Eat a Panda is now recruiting highly skilled and experience Raiders and PvPers for some serious business come season start. We are looking to become one of the top Horde PvE/PvP guild around and believe we can do so through loyal and active members. We also have a website which is saceap.guildportal.com . We are a Jubei/Gundrak based guild. If you are as serious as we are hit me up in game ( Iamret ) or simply visit our website. Thanks guys and girls :)Iamret0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Skeleton Jack Exp Raider LF Late PST/Oceanic Who is Skeleton Jack? I was in Suit Up (Rank 7 US Frostmourne), Sleepless Knights (US top 100 Bronzebeard), and Insurrection (US top 100 Dathremar). I also played with No Steamboat (previous WoW Oceanic Rank 1) while playing SWTOR. I have many WoW accomplishments, most notably killing M'uru pre 3.0 nerf and running my DK blog (skeletonjack.com) which did 4 million individual ISP hits and 8 million views (I no longer own the site, a phishing company bought it when I let the sub drop after I quit WoW). I was also featured on WoW.com and interviewed by World of Raids before it acceded to MMO Champion. Previous Character Experience Vanilla: Elorien, Protection Warrior (sub Fury when I could convince them to let me) Burning Crusade: Bigeasy, Elemental Shaman (sub Enhance as needed) Lich King: Skeletonjack, Unholy DK (sub Frost when it peaked, sub Blood as guild needed) Raid Times For Australia I am available Mon-Fri 4PM until roughly 1AM (AEDT). For US I am available Sun - Thur 9PM until roughly 6AM (PST). What I offer I am LF a guild that will allow me to raid 2-4 nights a week depending on guild requirements and will meet all guild requirements beyond that. My primary role will be DK DPS. I am assuming Unholy, but will do Frost if it's superior. I have no desire to tank, but will step up as needed during extenuating circumstances. I am a bit rusty, but I am an experienced top tier player who can offer a great deal to any guild. Current Status I am just coming back to WoW and installed tonight. Once I settle on a few things and get some mods installed I will get my character boosted and up to max level. I will obviously have a learning curve coming back from LK, but I assure you I will adapt and learn quickly.Skeletonjack9 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 <H>Rdruid LF Mythic Raiding/Progression Guild Very experience player looking for Mythic/Progression raiding guild have been in realm 1st guild on gundrak in WOTLK and realm 2nd guild on khazgoroth in cata. Besides that have been in a few semihardcore/hardcore guilds just to keep up progression. Avaliable Mon/Wed/Thurs/Sunday from 6(to 6:30ish)-11SVT (Prefer 10:30svt) (Sydney Time) Main is Resto Druid over 630ilvl and soon to be almost 635 due to profs/epics finishing up on alt & main! Ready for raiding. Contact me in game and I will answer any questions: tsuu#1438 *Note: I am willing to realm xfer if needed as long as you can prove you are what you say you are* -Currently on Thaurissan.Dësmõdûs0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 (H) Rogue LF raiding guild. Zug zug /deleteZuggle1 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 <Guahan> - Kil'Jaeden Due to the US to AU/NZ server migration, <Guahan> has transferred to Kil'Jaeden and is now recruiting for the upcoming raid release. We will be raiding on Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday beginning at 2:30 am PST (8:30 pm +10GMT) We are currently recruiting for a healer (particularly a resto druid) and ranged DPS for our raid roster. Not limited to raids, we have members who also enjoy dungeons, group dailies, challenge modes, battle grounds, and arenas alike. If you would like to be a part of a guild with competent, skilled, friendly players, do not hesitate to add me on battle tag or "/who Guahan" and ask any guild member for an invite. For more information, add Erollinyou#1549Errlock0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 LF Late Night Raiding Guild(Frostmourne) Hello, We are experienced Resto Shaman & Holy Paladin, we are looking for an Alliance Frostmourne guild that raids after 9pm st or alternatively does not raid Thursdays. If your guild does not raid Thursdays we are available any time. Destero#1421Zellios1 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 [H] <Immute> Frostmourne - 14/14H SoO [H] <Immute> Frostmourne - 14/14H SoO 3 Nights LFM for WoD ABOUT US: As of the day you read this we have a core raid team consisting of very unskilled and incompetent raid members, we wipe heaps and are not good at this game, period. Now, this being said we have managed to align the stars and power our way through Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar and are ready to wipe heaps to trash in WoD. Although we suck at what we do and we blame all wipes on people who aren't in the raid we get things done. We don't take ourselves too seriously and sometimes our raid members sleep during trash, or cannot talk on Mumble due to key-binds. We are currently recruiting neck bearded players to join our wipe squad and we do always encourage for subs to join our ranks. For information on how to perform horribly under pressure go to Your Sincerely, Blakelordx the Wipethirsty WTS Lymes Pst Blakelordx With offers What We Expect: Punctuality to our raid times An outstanding attitude towards raiding An outstanding attitude towards your own class Able to take criticism and learn from it Some more llamas Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 8pm till Midnight (12am) ST (GMT+10) Currently Recruiting: All outstanding players, with an emphasis on healers and ranged dps Website: www.immutewow.com Or contact our officers by realid: Sweetbeens#1358 (Lymes) Smexy#1739 (Smexy) Moses#6760 (Zinathene) Wertran#1369 (Blakelordx)Lymes107 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 [H] Proudmoore Aussie Guild Nazgul LF raiders Firstly, we are an Aussie guild. Secondly, we are from Australia. Thirdly, We currently play on Proudmoore which was the original Aussie pve server before oceanic realms came out, We are stubborn and stayed ;) Time zone: GMT+10 (AEST) Raid times: Raid 1 11/14H - Thurs: 7.30pm – 11.30pm Sun: 7.30pm – 11.30pm Raid 2 1/14H Weds: 7.30pm – 11.30pm Sun: 7.30pm – 11.30pm About Us: Nazgul is an Australian based 10 man raid group currently focusing on readying for the upcoming 5.4 patch and SOO raid. We have managed many Horde first kills as well as claiming some server first kills too, with our success dating back through the expansions. For those of you who don't know anything about us, we have been on Proudmoore since the beginning, and for the most part have been the leaders in horde-side PVE progression in both vanilla wow and TBC. We finished WotLK as highest ranked Australian guild on the server, and highest rank Horde guild on Proudmoore. Nazgul has been raiding end-game content since 2005, starting with Molten Core, through BWL, AQ, TK, Naxx, BT, Hyjal, and Sunwell and we continued to raid end-game in WOTLK through until 22/11/2010. Three weeks before Cataclysm. Nazgul cleared all content in WOTLK. Nazgul raided only for a few months in Cata, but again lead the Horde progression in that time. Guild leadership and most of our members have extensive raiding experience. Current Recruitment Needs: Raid 1 - 1 Druid Healer with offspec 1-2 ranged dps (Mage/Hunter/Lock wanted but any skilled players ok) Raid 2 - 1-2 ranged dps (Mage/Hunter wanted but any skilled players ok) If you dont see your specific class listed here, dont worry, Nazgul's recruitment is ALWAYS open to any amazing players, so dont be affraid to apply if your class isnt listed here. If Nazgul sounds like the guild for you then we welcome your application at: http://forums.nazgulguild.com/ Also, we have a range of a kill vids that can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/user/NazgulGuild If you would like more information feel free to contact one of the following officers in game on a level 1 alt if you dont have a toon on PM: Stealthys - Guild Master Pandles - Raid 1 Leader Cuddleforms - Raid 1 Leader Heartache - Officer Vhalkor - Officer Reece - Officer Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you :)Pandles10 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Looking for Sunday raiding guild Hey guys, me and a mate of mine are looking for a guild that raids Sundays, and perhaps also Tuesday nights. We play warrior and paladin, both are fine with any role, but preferably warrior tank, and paladin healer. Both of us are incredibly good players (previously oceanic top 3 guild), but are looking for a lighter raiding schedule. Please direct me to your website below, thanks!Qwergbn4 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Looking for active/leveling guild I am currently in what seems like a cesspool guild and I really don't like it. I don't really care about the perks honestly. I want a guild where we do group stuff and preferably a guild who's around my level :) I am in the Darkspear realm and I would gladly join your guild if you guys correspond to these requests :)Arvarix1 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Paladin LF Raiding: Dps/ offtank Hey guys, Currently working night shifts starting at GMT 10:00 am or 9 pm AEST. Looking for a PvE guild raiding on weekdays in between GMT 12:00am - 6:00 am. I have been a member of a few semi-hardcore raiding guilds throughout BC - Cata and I am looking to return to progression raiding. I am experienced with hardcore mechanics which will hopefully be returning come WoD raid release. I am building my experience as a tank as i have been mainly dps or heals throughout progression. Love a bit of pvp also. Add me in on real ID #6435Brucillis1 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Fury Warrior Looking To Raid 10 or later EST Hey there, thanks for looking! Currently leveling, but looking to get back into raiding. Need to raid late when wife and kids goto bed. Former guild/raid leader of #2 Horde on server prior to my 3 year MIA. If you need melee DPS, reply to this thread and I'll find you in game to chat. Thanks again for your time.Jamrock0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 [A] <Firestar> recruiting for WoD! **FROSTMOURNE ALLIANCE** We are currently recruiting to fill our 20 man roster for Mythics in WoD! Currently the guild is active in running SoO H (5.4 normals) and SoO Mythic (5.4 heroic). RECRUITING 1 tank: guardian / blood dk / prot warr / bm monk 1 healer: resto shaman 5 dps: 2x mages, 1 spriest, ret paladin, boomy/ele shaman. Raid nights will be Wed/Thur/Mon 8pm - 11pm AEST. All Casuals welcome! PST in game Tantalyz (Guild Master) or Nótapally (Raid Leader) OR julzzee#1652 to speak to Tantalyz directly. Thank you and enjoy your day! <3 :)Tantalyz6 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 [A] NoDice recruiting DPS for Mythic Who we are: No Dice originally made it's name on Barthilas for PvP and some light PvE. We cleared Cata heroic modes and got dragons. However I personally quit the game in MoP and in my absence the PvE side of the guild died away. With the declining population on the Alliance side of Barthilas we have moved to Frostmourne. Now that I've returned I want to reassemble our PvE team to take on the upcoming heroic and mythic content. I have managed to get back almost everyone from our squad and I've recruited a few more experienced people to help us get up to 20mans. However we need a few more to round out the group. We're an experienced group of raiders who have been together for some time. I personally know all the raiders on a first name basis. Because of this there is very low player turn over and no drama between raiders. It makes for a pleasant raiding environment. What we need: 1x Shadowpriest 1x Frost/Unholy DK When do we raid: Wed/Thus/Sun 7:30-11:00pm SVT First raid is Dec 3rd, and planning to start heroics the week after What do we expect from you? We expect you to maintain as high an attendance as humanly possible, have a stable connection to the game and bring a positive attitude. We also expect you to be competent at your class and at worst require minimum coaching to achieve a high standard of play. I personally believe that a good attitude is more valuable then topping meters, however we do need to kill the bosses which places a pretty unavoidable minimum requirement on performance. If we're not killing bosses changes will be made - its pretty simple. Contact Contact me, Alokinn or Hamurabi, either in game on my character or via bnet fmm#1844. There is no formal application process via a website. If I like the cut of your jib then you're in. Please do not mistake my casual approach to running a guild as complacency. I like to keep it casual because it's the type of raid we are and it makes for low stress high fun raiding. However there is a standard that will be enforced in order to make sure that we as a group achieve our goals.Hamurabi5 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 LF Heroic raiding guild Ele shaman Hey guys i'm an elemental shaman on aman thul looking for a raiding guild interested in anything above LFR come whisper me any time. Be aware i cannot raid friday and saturday nights. Whisper Shammycrunch on aman thul thank youCrustybanana0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 (A) 500g Fines, recruiting! (Khaz'Goroth) Who are we? We are Five Hundred G Fines, an Alliance Guild based on the server Khaz'Goroth / Dath'Remar. A newly formed guild (Commenced in early August 2014), our officers and GM have been raiding together previously for around a year and were the raid leaders and officers of the guild <Epic> on khaz'goroth alliance, where they achieved 14/14 normal progression and 5/14 heroic progression. We are now a Guild for the casual or progressive raider. We aim to have 2 raid teams going at most times. (more on this later!) Our History Before becoming the Guild we are now, as stated above we were Epic. Sadly this Guild went separate ways which led to us forming this new guild. Our GM, my self and my partner decided to get together a new Guild and start one our self. 500g Fines was originally called Una Ultionis which we name changed. The name 500g Fines comes from our Epic days when people would die to and or screw up a mechanic they would have to put 500g into the Guild Bank, as compensation. Since the Guild perk Cash Flow is no longer with us R.I.P, we feel this is a suitable method of keeping gold flowing into the bank. Our future as a Guild We want all members who join (for casual or heavy raid progression) to feel like they can happily call us home. We aim to have 2 raid teams going one of which will be running early, and one which will run later. The early team will be led by myself, of which I have quite a big history of raid leading experience. Our later team will be led by our GM Adelm and will most likely only raid twice a week, to suit a vast majority of the more casual players. It could be 3 but don't hold me to it as I wont be in it. What do we expect? A good working mic. Ventrillo Exceptional Class knowledge. How to do the fights we are working on. A can do attitude. And most importantly, Reliability.Our raid schedule. Early team will be inviting at 6:45PM SVT (AEST(GMT+11) and clearing trash at 7PM SHARP on Moday, Wednesday and Sunday. With a finish time of 10:30PM Late team will be inviting at 9:30PM SVT (AEST(GMT+11) and clearing trash at 9:45PM SHARP on Thursday, Sunday and Monday. With a finish time of 12:30AM Recruitment. Eary team is currently recruiting the following, Ranged DPS, we have 2 spots left. Boomkin, Warlock, Mage, Spriest are our HIGH priority. Low Priority All other class / spec combo Please don't feel hesitant to apply if you are among the low priority group. As there could be room in the late team for you. We also accept exceptional players with a like mind to the team. Progression To contact us Speak to one of our Officers My self Divinationn Or our GM Adelm / Priestos You can also get me on B-Tag zNiqro#1275, or post a response here. We have a website as well, it hasn't been updated for a few months. http://www.500gfines.com/ We look forward to hearing from you, and raiding with you in VERY near future!Sgtvarla4 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 [A] <Tabbed Out> - Mon & Wed 9pm Khaz & Dath Summary Tight knit Heroic focused guild raiding 5 hours a week Monday and Wednesdays looking for more. <Tabbed Out> originally of Proudmoore took part in the once-in-the-lifetime Great Oceanic Migration and now calls Khaz'Goroth home. The long night has set in on Pandaria and we await the glorious sunrise on Draenor. As new beginnings start we cordially invite kindred spirits to join our family. The Guild We are a small and tight knit Australian guild with members hailing mostly from the East Coast of Australia. We also have a few Western Australians and a few Americans. First and foremost the guild is a raiding guild. Whilst we don't expect all our members to raid, currently all our members are raiders and from raiding our social bond grew and we do things that social guilds do like help each other level, collect pets, run old content for transmog, do achievements etc. Our staple for WOD will be Heroic. Future plans on Mythic are considered depending on the numbers, but our target is to clear Heroic when the tier is current. We welcome anyone experienced and competent in their chosen roles including returning and new players willing to learn. Whilst our guild is laid back and friendly, we are focused during progression and expect all members to be competent, mature and kind. The guild provides repairs, flasks, food and item enchants for all raiders. The Raid Team Our current raid team is ready to go! We have all the roles required, but as the Heroic tier is now flex, we have room for more and if we can get to the right numbers and mix it will be a good step towards Mythic. At present our team comprises of: Tanks: Prot Pally Prot Warrior Healers: Resto Druid Holy Pally Disc Priest DPS: Hunters x3 Enhancement Shaman Rogue WW Monk Mage Shadow Priest Warlock (not confirmed) DPS DK (not confirmed) As such, we are looking for Non-Agility based DPS class (ie Intellect or Strength based). We are particularly interested in the following: Warlock Elemental Shaman Balance Druid DPS DK Any Heal/Tank OS will be a bonus. Raid Times We raid 2 nights a week at a time suitable for players with real life commitments. Our raid days and times are: Monday and Wednesday 9pm-11:30pm (AEST/AEDT) We are commencing our WOD raiding on the 7th January 2015. We will be working together as a guild to get everyone ready for that date. Contact If you are interested or have any questions please leave a reply in this thread or contact me in game or via btag Evorax#1185 We don't have an application to fill up, however we will get you to chat (either voice or typing) with the leadership group. Note: posting on alt as armory has eaten up recent transfers. Looking forward to our adventures together! Come WOD May!Zatarin3 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 iLvl 632 Hunter LF +8GMT raid guild (Nagrand) Experienced iLvl 632 Hunter LF +8GMT raid guild. Preferably raids starts from 8pm or 9pm and last 3 to 4 hours 3 times a week. In server time it should be 11pm (Start) Please PM me or PST me at SmellyDwarf#1884Shinobex2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 [A] Semi Hard - Recruiting for WoD!! Semi Hard has reformed and is looking for more players! We want you! We are a semi hardcore raiding guild, we understand people have lives and other obligations. Our aim is to down top level content in a relatively timely manner, we arent pushing for world firsts but we are pushing content. Before we stopped raiding in February we were 8/14H at the time rank 30(10m) on Barth. A large portion of our core has come from hardcore raiding backgrounds in previous expansions but now most of us have kids or demanding jobs so we took a step back from the nightly raids and just decided to focus on having fun and killing bosses. We are an 18+ guild, we like to joke around and we get bosses down. Although we are advertising as a casual guild raiders will be expected to know fights and have all potions/flasks/food/whatever prior to raid. We have all had success in previous tiers and know it does not take 4 day raid weeks to consistently clear content. Raid times: All times server Wed: 7pm-10pm Thurs: 7pm-10pm Sun/Mon: one of these days usually 7-10pm day decided weekly Currently we are looking for; Guardian druid OR Brewmaster Monk, Warlock, Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Balance Druid, Enhance Shaman. A Holy Paladin. You can submit an application on our website http://semihard-barthilas.enjin.com/recruitment Alternatively you can contact one of, Meeooww, Polymortis, Peldorn or Daud in game to enquire. Meeooww2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Holy Paladin LF Mythic Guild Hey guys, just a quick overview of my raiding history. MoP raid T1 - 10/16H, T2 - 10/12H, T3 8/16H. Though i have been raiding since LK i only pushed HM this expansion with my guild falling apart mid SoO. As for a new guild my raid times are rather flexible and im willing to transfer etc. If you're interested feel free to contact me in game. Battle tag: Dietschy#1719Dietschy7 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 100 warlock and 100 shaman LF Raiding Guild My brother and I live in North America, and work the night shift, we want to be able to raid at 5AM our time, which is 8PM in Perth. We both have loads of raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We can raid Tues/Wed/Thurs for 4 hours maybe more in progression situations. Im not sure which servers would be best. Can anyone point me in the right direction?Koschendor1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Blood DK/Unholy LF serious PVE GUILD 643 ILVL I mostly raided in burning crusade, cleared SSC up to Black Temple "illidian". Also raided and completed all of the content that was out at the time in. All Mage Dps. I always make sure to read up on fights beforehand to ensure I carry my weight! I would Like to raid 3-4 days a week. Thanks Get back 2 this post If Interested Please Reply Im in Central Time so anytime around 5-6 o'clock would be perfect thanks for reading. HAVE COMPLETED 5/8 CMODES Including UBRS As tank. my Dps is solidDarthvadôr1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Gundrak | PVE recruitment | Range DPS Guild Name: Sackpunchers Raid times: Wednesday Sunday 6ST-9ST with optional monday 6-9ST Looking for Ranged DPS to raid WoD content Preferred Elemental shaman or Mage In game Guild Master name is Oracles, feel free to contact Other classes / roles may be consideredReamer0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 A<TheCWM>LF Shadow Priest / Lock Mythic WoD <TheCWM> is seeking the following classes and roles for our growing WoD Mythic Team: High Priority: DPS: - Shadow Priest (preferably with a decent healing OS)[/b] - Warlock If your class is not listed above but you think that you may be a great fit for our guild, we encourage all talented players of any class and role to apply. About Us: We are a close knit group of raiders from Barthilas that have played together since late Vanilla/BC and maintained our online friendships. Our home is now Frostmourne, where Alliance raiding thrives. We currently have a solid raid team, which progresses at quite a decent pace and we strive to provide a raiding environment which is focused, but relaxed and enjoyable. We keep amazing company (if I do say so myself) and we always manage to have a lot of laughs between attempts. Pre-patch we were able to progress up to Heroic (now mythic) Siegecrafter. When we aren’t raiding, we are trying for achievements, casually PvPing or generally just enjoying each other’s company. Raid times: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday nights: 8 - 11 Server Time. (AEST) Realm: Frostmourne, Faction: Alliance iLvl and Experience Requirements: All raiding experience is highly regarded; however, we are happy to train up the right applicant. Returning from a WoW break?: We respect players who have taken time away from the game and would love to have you on the team. If you can demonstrate prior raiding experience and skill, ilvl is irrelevant to us. Loot System: To accommodate the expanded raid group in WoD, we are looking to implement a DKP system to manage loot. Our current intention is to use a mod EPGP or similar. Note: If your application is accepted, you will become a trial raider in the guild and brought in to raid sparingly until you pass your trial. The trialing period is normally 3 weeks. How do I Apply? If you would like to join our amazing team, please either drop in an Application at our guild website: http://thecwm.enjin.com/recruitment OR have a chat with myself (Chassaria#1553) or our GM (Nysandra#1607)Citana42 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Resto Sham & Holy Pally(frostmourne) Hello, We took a break during pandaria and have come back for wod and are looking for a experienced raiding guild that will be pushing content. We are both real life friends and we come as a healing package and wan't to raid together, we have both been healers since vanilla and been a healer combo since wotlk. Both are 25 years or older. Both have mic's and ts/vent. Both have stable internet. Myself(Shaman) has been heals in guilds such as: Vanilla: rage(best on server) TBC: ropetown(7th best in world) Wotlk: ascension(best on server) Cata: euphoria(top 5 on server) 2.2k arena rating in cata Paladin: Vanilla: nothing of note. TBC: summary(top 100 world) Wotlk: elementium(top 5 on server) Cata: eurphoria(top 5 on server) We are available: Sunday: any time Monday: any time Tuesday: 9pm onwards Wednesday: any time Thursday: 9pm onwards Friday: 9pm onwards Saturday: any time We have both been at the for front of raid progression so we are no stranger to the stress and long wipes. If your guild is looking for two healers for a core raid group reply with a contact method and we will be in touch. CheersZellios3 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Skittlebrau - Jubei'Thos Guild: Skittlebrau Realm: Jubei’Thos (PVP) Fraction: Horde Website: Http://skittlebrau.guildlaunch.com/ Communication: TeamSpeak <Skittlebrau> is a new guild recruiting for Warlords of Draenor, we plan to push towards Heroic and mythic raiding. We are looking for mature, competitive and friendly players to fill our rosters. We will be raiding on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Raids will begin at 7:30pm and end at 11:30pm Server time/AEST. Invites will be sent out prior to raid, and expect the whole raid team to be on 15 minutes before the raid. Current Recruitment Needs: Hunter:- None Druid:- None Mage:-None Shaman:-Restoration Warlock:-None Rogue:- None Priest:- Holy Warrior:-None Monk:- None Death Knight:- Blood Paladin:- noneOzaî0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Riders Of Ashran Greetings people of the Alliance. Riders of Ashran are recruiting! We have just started our guild and are trying to bolster our ranks with new recruits! At the moment we are a casual guild but once we grow in number we will move on to raiding/dungeoneering/PVP. If ur interested in joining please message Lysa or any other member online at the time. Thank you for taking a look at my guild recruitmentShyrina0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Experienced Feral LF Raiding Guild Hello, I am writing in need of a Guild. I am looking to get back into raiding in a more serious point of view since i played casually after MSV. About me; I am 20 years old from Queensland Australia, I have always raided at a decently high level the whole of my time playing WoW since around mid BC. I had recently stopped raiding after my guild completed Oceanic top 15 MSV Heroic as a lot of guild members and myself saw that MOP was not going in the right direction and decided to play casually. Since WOD has came out i am looking to get right from where i left off with Heroic (Mythic) Progression. I enjoy a team/guild environment that are all there to help each other out to try and reach the main goal of completing the raids on the hardest difficulty in a reasonable time. My Character as of 6:40pm AEST, 23, Nov, 2014 is 631 iLvL. I am still spamming heroics everyday to get all BiS gear not just of iLvL but in stats as well (Goddamit Personal Loot). My mainspec is Feral but i can also Heal when needed. Character: Simmy Realm: Amunthul (Don't be put off by the realm as i only transferred here to get away from the queues) :P On a Personal Note; Even though i am looking for a Guild to progress with i am also looking for a Guild that i can relate to, people with sense of humors, up for a chat, reliable, respectful and understanding. A happy Guild is a Successful Guild in my eyes. I am more than willing to transfer and/or faction change for the right guild. I AM ABLE TO RAID EVERYDAY APART FROM WEDNESDAY If you have any Questions whatsoever feel free to add my Character in game or my Real ID; simeonxo@hotmail.com simmoqt#1578Simmy1 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 [H] <Log Horizon> recruiting for Mythic. <Log Horizon> (Nagrand/Caelestrasz) is currently recruiting for its Mythic raiding team. For a quick background on us, the guild's core is an experienced group of raiders who have been raiding together since around BC. After a break during MoP, we have decided to return and have managed to bring together most of the core as well as a bunch of exceptional raiders we had the pleasure of meeting throughout our Heroic raiding experiences of the previous expansions. The current positions are currently open: Tanks: While this position is full, we are open to the idea of recruiting another tank for a MAIN-TANK position. As one of our tanks currently wishes to switch over to DPS for this tier. (Preferably after a Protection Pally). Healers: Healing spots are currently open. We are looking for; 1x Resto Druid/Holy Priest 1x Holy Pally DPS: We are currently full on Plate DPS. Most other DPS spots are open and available for trial. Ideally, we are most in need off the following; 1x hunter 1x boomkin 1x shadow priest. (Once again, all other non-plate DPS are more than welcome if interested). Raiding times: Monday: 7pm to 10pm ST. Thursday: 7pm to 10pm ST. Sunday: 7pm to 10pm ST. Contact: The best way to contact us would be to post here, how-ever you can add either (or both) of the following Battletags to talk in-game for more information; Fatmilkman#1430 Strano#1595Shambulançe1 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Shadow Priest LF Raiding guild WoD --EDIT-- Guild found Thanks to those who added me for a talk.Alcho4 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Any class Looking for A/H [M] Home for WoD I'm a returning player coming back to wow, (quit early SoO) Cleared 8/14 NM (now heroic) SoO in the first week (before guild disbanding and me quitting). Looking for a good guild that's wanting to progress through mythic content as soon as possible. I'm happy to play any class and any faction on the Oceanic servers. (most of my toons are currently on Frostmourne alliance but i am happy to get a boost/transfer) I'm sydney based and looking for an evening raiding guild, but i'm free pretty much all day most days so i'm happy to look at your raid times. I have cleared multiple raids in heroic while they were current content. I have played every class end game. please contact me with any questions on my battle.tag and/or post here with a way to contact you. mcderpsalot#6398Mcderpsalot6 Nov 23, 2014