Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Jul 26, 2014 Jul 26, 2014 Jul 26, 2014
[H] Southern Cross Syndicate {Dath'Remar} Hi all :) I have recently created a guild call Southern Cross Syndicate on the Dath'Remar server. It is a Horde guild. A little about me. I have run a few quite successful guilds in my Wow time and have just returned from a 2 year break. I decided I wanted to have a guild filled of people who are all on at the same time and can become quite close. I currently live in Australia, Melbourne and love living here. I'm 27 and have been in Australia for about 5 years now, having moved from New Zealand. Typing this I feel like I'm selling myself a little lol. A lot of guilds will have a small group dedicated to just raiding or just PvP. I though, want to have many groups for raiding and levelling so everyone has the chance to be apart of something. I have created my guild ranks in order for no matter what you are interested in doing in Wow, you will have leadership for you. If you are content to just sit back and play, so be it. If you want to have an active role in the guild and look at advancement within, I have an officer program designed for you :) As this is a fresh guild, I am looking for any class, spec and personality. I welcome feedback and would love to have your input for the guild so we can make this a great group of people all enjoying themselves, rather than a guild of favourites and a bunch of 'others'. I have had leadership in running a guild previously of around the 450-500 active members mark, so you have no need to worry about the guild falling apart. If you are interested in this opportunity or just want to talk to me more about the guild, please either reply to this thread, PM me or send me an in game mail. Pegisis1
Jul 26, 2014 Jul 26, 2014
. . Mistweave2
Jul 26, 2014 Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014
[H] <Fearless> (Nagrand) LF DPS for 25m Hi guys, <Fearless> has returned to Nagrand and is looking for exceptional players with a wealth of raiding knowledge to suit up for Warlords of Draenor. While many of us are just returning after a long break, our GM has completed 8/14H SoO, and all of our raiders have completed challenging raids throughout WoW's history. We're looking for players with a propensity to learn and adapt, as we set our sights on taking down Mythic bosses with the best roster that we can attain. We're not necessarily only looking for players who have experience in SoO, either. Proven capabilities in previous challenging raid content are highly valued, as when Warlords comes, we're all going to essentially be starting from scratch. Previous world rankings on logs, as well as proven competence in the Brawler's Guild or Proving Grounds can also be used in your favor. We're currently raiding a 3-day schedule and will likely continue that into WoD: Thurs: 7:30-10:30pm AEST Sun: 7:30-10:30pm AEST Mon: 7:30-10:30pm AEST (An additional Wednesday raid, as well as extended hours, will be enacted for the first 1-3 weeks of T17 raids.) We've almost reached our roster goal for 25m raiding, and we only need a few more players to hit that point (primarily DPS). Tanks: Closed (Exceptional applicants still welcome) Heals: Priest (Either spec) MDPS: Druid (Feral) Monk Rogue Shaman (Enhancement) RDPS: Druid (Balance) Hunter Mage Priest Warlock All skilled applicants, regardless of class and spec, are always welcome to apply. If you think you have what it takes to take down Mythic kills and raid at a competitive level with experienced players, feel free to hit me up for a chat at Bailey#1752, or swing by our website at fearless.wowlaunch.com. Akerra24
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014 Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014
[A-25] <Classic> | 10/14 H SoO | LF Heals/DPS <Classic> is a heroic raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance and is lead by previous high level raiders and 2400+ arena/RBG players. We're a serious guild on a casual timetable with a focus on progression raiding. What does this mean? Classic was created by players who have, and understand, real world commitments which may limit potential raiding time. As such we raid in a very limited time frame which mandates a serious and highly focussed attitude to our raiding. What do we expect of you? We expect that each of our raiders have comprehensive knowledge of their class and the ability to perform at the highest level in a consistent fashion. Furthermore, a thorough understanding of encounter mechanics and how to adapt and plan for them. Lastly, and probably most importantly, is the ability to take criticism and use it to improve. What can you expect from us? A fun and friendly attitude outside of raids (or farm content). We have scheduled Flex/Normal runs for alts and regular members which are open to anyone that can pull their weight. Core members receive chants, gems, flasks, pots, food and repairs. During progression you can expect a more subdued and mature discussion about tactics and the encounters. Our focus is solely to progress - we want Heroic Garrosh dead before 6.0. Website http://www.classic-guild.info/ Raid Times Thu: 7pm SVT - 10pm AEST (+10GMT) Sun: 7pm SVT - 10pm AEST (+10GMT) Go here to work these out in your timezone: http://www.timebie.com/timezone/pstaest.php Progression Siege of Orgrimmar: 10/14 Heroic Our server Frostmourne is PVP Oceanic server and has a local server timezone of Australian Eastern Standard Time (+10GMT or +11GMT in DST). Being an Oceanic server it consists of many Australians, New Zealanders, Singaporeans, Malaysians and some Americans. It is in the Bloodlust battlegroup which resides in the LA data centre. During peak time (7pm SVT / ~1am PST onwards) it is extremely active with adhoc PVE and PVP groups forming non-stop. World PVP (if that's your thing) is a thriving business on the Timeless Isle as it's always packed with both Alliance and Horde. Recruiting - Ranged DPS: All - Melee DPS: Rogues - Healers: All * Hybrid classes with geared OS are considered very highly If you're interested in joining, please contact either Boodizz (Boodizz#1425), Bencricket (Luchin#6874) or Ayslin (Aislin#1800) in game or leave a post in here and we'll get back to you. Boodizz241
Jul 24, 2014
<FCNG> 11/14H 25M (Sat/Sun 12-4.30pm SvT) LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are the top 25 man weekend raiding guild in the Oceanic Server of Frostmourne, raiding on a tight 2 days - 9 hours raiding schedule. Our raiders mainly come from Australasia, with a handful of people from the state sides (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, United States, Mexico). We come from all walks of life, but we have one thing in common: we prefer a weekend raid schedule due to our commitments during the week. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in upcoming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Our intention is to build a strong team, and be prepared to move into WoD Mystic raid competitively. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar (568+ ilevel with 8/14H experience): High Priority: - Warlock - Boomkin - Ret Pally Medium Priority: - Spriest - Resto Druid All other outstanding applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. Cross Realm Trial is acceptable, but neither gear nor EPGP will be awarded to Cross Realm Trial. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEST (FRI 8.45pm - 1.30am CDT) SUN 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEST (SAT 8.45pm - 1.30am CDT) Progression 25 Man - 11/14H SoO Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Mcjággèrz/Ekspozed/Naagato in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.com Trynn37
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014 Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014 Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014
[A] <Stop Padding Please> Recruitment 14/14N Guild Name: Stop Padding Please Realm: Oceanic - Saurfang Format: 10 man Normal Faction: Alliance Timezone: GMT +10 10m Siege of Orgrimmar --- 14/14N > UPDATES < •Heroic Progression put on hold, to avoided burning out the team! About Stop Padding Please This guild formed in June and started 10M raiding shortly after, full clearing within a night. We are growing quickly. We are looking to fill up our raiding roster going into WoD. We encourage raiders to push other raiders to achieve maximum Skill and DPS Dungeons, Scenario's, and Old Content Completed regularly for Capping, Transmogs and Achievements. Recruitment Since the unveiling of WoD and the new 20-man mythic raiding format at Blizzcon, we have been recruiting in hopes of expanding our roster. While selective recruitment is open to all outstanding players for core positions, we are in high need of the classes/roles listed below. Do note that versatility is very important during progression, making players that are proficient on their alts or in multiple specs extremely valuable to us. If you're spec/class is not listed here, feel free to apply anyway. • Healers (Druid Preference) Basic Expectations of You • Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. • Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. • Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. • Give 110% each raid night. What to Expect From Stop Padding Please • Efficient raiding environment. • Strong and experienced guild leadership. • A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. (EPGP) - (WoD) Raid Schedule All times are GMT +10, which is also the Saurfang realm time. • Sunday: 7:30pm - 11(Till Clear) BattleTags: • GM - VeriJev#1754 • RL - zychotic#1566 • OP - Impulse#1452 Poseidon1
Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014 Jul 20, 2014 Jul 20, 2014 Jul 20, 2014 Jul 20, 2014 Jul 20, 2014