Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Mar 22, 2014 [H] <ROE> Recruiting Hunter/Disc12/14H 10m Hi all from Khaz'goroth, We are currently recruiting skilled players to expand our roster. We will also consider New Xpac recruitment as we will be converting to 20m Mythic raid. Range DPS/Healer. High Priority Resto Shaman Disc Priest Range DPS - Hunter If you feel that you are ready to progress through Heroic content, have a chat to one of our officers (Smokedod (Smokedod#6282), Kidfu), or you can pst me in game for more info (Eldyouseekay#1320). Please do not hesitate to apply if your class is not listed above. All exceptional applicants/players are welcome. You can drop an app @ http://ravagersofevolution.guildlaunch.com/ Please do attach a combat log when you lodge an app. Raiding times are (+10 AEST): Mon, Wed, Thurs - 10:30pm - 1:30am AEST/ST (Day light Saving) Sun - 10:30pm - 1:30amZenaden2 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [A]Fiction - Frostmourne LF 1 Heals for H-SoO Fiction's 2nd 10 man team are recruiting 1 Heals (Shammie / Pally Preffered) to help continue SoO Progression... the group is currently 6/14 and looking to push a few more in the coming weeks. Looking at 560+ ilvl. We raid Wed / Sun / Mon 9:30pm - 12am svt, until daylight savings ends when we revert to 8:30pm - 11:30pm svt Whisper Bacon / Mince in game for a chat or put in an app at http://fiction.guildlaunch.com/ Thanks TrimBeasttrim2 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [H] The Bushido Project (5/14H) LF DPS Shaman The Bushido Project are looking for skilled and reliable raiders for 5.4 raiding. We're aiming for a full heroic clear before WoD drops and would love to have you on board. Schedule Monday 7.30 pm to 10.30 pm Wednesday 7.30 pm to 10.30 pm Thursday 7.30 pm to 10.30 pm Recruitment DPS - Enhancement or Elemental Shaman Other classes may be considered if your schedule and progression are a good match for ours. We have a tight team with a strong history going back to Vanilla (on Aman'thul and Icecrown before that). We recently got back from a guild trip to Japan (aweseome, photos on the website), and maintain a good mix of social fun and progression raiding. Please check www.thebushidoproject.com for details or add me as a battle tag Lyconah#1771 Ly.Lyconah2 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 Hunter looking for friendly supportive guild! Hi there everyone, I'm on the hunt for a friendly guild that won't mind a sort of newbie to help me start doing some dungeons, and eventually raiding. I say sort of newbie because I played end game content of Cataclysm but then took a break due to getting busy and life, I'm back with the free 90 boost (Hence a level 90 hunter here.) from the pre purchase of warlords of draneor and I would like to find a guild that won't mind teaching me how to do the end game content of MoP and the new expansion when it comes out. If you feel that you would like to have me please message here and I'll consider my options, many thanks!Ferik3 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 (A) GOW 25man Frostmourne. Casual Gow is now specifically after the following. ranged dps for its core 25man Raiding Guild. we are currently 2/14hm 25man norushen to 3% we raid wed / thurs / sun 8:30-10:30pm ST if you are interested post here or add my BTAG Poptart#1136Hibernater15 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 Resto Shaman lf casual raiding Title says it all. Looking for something that starts around 8pm server time and 1-2 days a week. I have 1/14H experience this tier. Willing to transfer to new server.Shamats1 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [A10] CTB 1/14H Recruiting Heals and DPS <Convert to Beer> We are currently recruiting after a few drop outs 1/14H Raid Thu/Mon 7:30-10:30pm Sydney time. (One week a month we raid Thu/Sun) Mature group, Life > WoW Generally aim for a roster of 11-12 to cover absences Casual SoO heroic progression Prefer reasonably geared applicants (550+) but happy to take an alt of an experienced raider We are recruiting: 1 x Healer (Prefer Druid/Priest) 2 x DPS (Prefer Warlock/Ret/Rogue/DK) More info on our team page => http://forums.signalsmedia.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=380 Contact me in game on Fugg#1250 if interested. Happy to cross realm to see if you work for us and vice versaFuggette0 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 Its Just a Flesh Wound 10 man, Jubei'thos Its Just a Flesh Wound We are currently recruiting for our Core Raid team, Currently only Recruiting Dps, One with a Healing Off Spec, We will consider anyone that applies if you meet the requirements, Currently the Raid team are 14/14NM & 3/14HM. (Requirements are stated on the our website) Current Raid Nights: Wednesday & Sunday. Current Raid Times: 1930 - 2230 (7:30pm-1030pm) Preferences for a Dps: #1 Ranged: Main Spec, Elemental Shaman/Restoration Off Spec #2 Melee/Ranged, will Trial, Mage, Monk, Rogue or Death knight. Note: Minimum iLvl is 550 with Meta and Legendary Cloak, if you do not have these 2 items then the Minimum iLvl is 560. Apply at: http://its-just-a-flesh-wound.wowlaunch.com/?gid=341493 Note: Cross realm 10 man raiding now applies.....Taurenhealz0 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 <FCNG> 9/14H 25M (Sat/Sun 12-4.30pm SvT) LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are a serious 25 man raiding guild, founded late in patch 5.3, located on the oceanic server Frostmourne. We have just transitioned from our successful 10 man raid teams (9/14H & 7/14H) to a 25 man (9/14H) raid team in March. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in up coming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar: High Priority: (565+ ilevel with 4/14H experience) - Mage Medium Priority: - Ele Shaman - Boomkin - Feral - WW - Spriest All other outstanding applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (FRI 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) SUN 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (SAT 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) Progression 25 Man - 9/14H SoO Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Stormflury/Mcjággèrz/Ekspozed/Naagato in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comUluar3 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [H]<Sempiternus> 06/14N SoO LF HEALS {sempiternus} lfm heals x1 (prefer pally or Hpriest) for our 3rd raid team sat/sun 8-11pm st rt1 2/14H rt2 13/14N rt3 6/14N legendary cloak perfered but not a must pst 4 more info or inviteWasteddk0 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 Please delete Hello again! Thank you everyone for the interest in recruiting us. We have found a new home :) I'm sorry we couldnt join all of your guilds lol. Thank you again for replying :)Aphrodïte5 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Desc/holy Preist Dest/war pve guild Hi Myself and a friend are looking to join a pve guild on Saurfang. At the currently time i am rolling a shadow priest and will be working on getting the gear together for a Desc/holy. My Friend has mostly pvp gear and working on getting his pve gear. My friends toons are: Daffietaff: Lock Taffiedaff: War Our Bt's are: Dafs#1206 Mine:SilentBlue#6484Blùe0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Hemoglaciate Is Recruiting! Hello, Hemoglaciate is in need of members for our core raid team. We're an active SoO10 progression group 10/14, based on Frostmourne - Alliance that is seeking the following: Tanks Accepting all classes. However we would prefer a Plate Tank Healers We are currently not looking for healers for core spots DPS We are currently looking for one ranged dps. we would prefer an Ele Shaman Our minimum ilevel we're accepting at the moment is 540+, though if you speak to use in-game and discuss it with us, this may change. Our raid times currently are Friday and Sunday nights from 9:00-12:00pm server time. Contact Roradin in-game for further details, or add me on battletag theaviator#6835.Roradin1 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 555 Frost/Arcane MAGE w/Cloak LF Raid Guild Hi I am currently 14/14 on my main toon which is a ele shammy. I have been raiding since back in BC. What you will get with me is a skilled raider who shows up on time properly flasked and buffed. I understand that my gear is not completely gemmed and enchanted that is something that will take minutes for me to do. What I am looking for : A good group of people A group that runs SAT/SUN Night (time doesn't really matter.) I also have several other 90s that I would be able to raid on. To make it easier the only 90 I dont have is a DK. I have raid experience on all these toons I am not opposed to Healing or Tanking. I will check back on this post frequently. So please leave your guild spam.Littlesmoosh1 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 [10H] Semi Hard 8/14 HM - Barthilas Hey there, Semi Hard is friendly guild looking for more raiders to fill core spots for our 10m group. We are currently 8/14 HM and raid Wednesday, Thursday and a weekend day 7PM - 10PM server time. We are currently looking for a Boomkin/Mage. Having a legendary cloak is neccessary, and an ilvl of above 555. We also use Vent for our raids, so you'll need that, and a microphone to talk with! If you're interested in joining, or want more info, pls respond to this thread, or whisper myself, Meeøøww Bobgordon or Clungejuice in game. Thanks!Peldorn0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 [H]<Sempiternus> 06/14N SoO LF HEALS {sempiternus} lfm heals x1 (prefer pally or Hpriest) for our 3rd raid team sat/sun 8-11pm st have downed 6/14 so far legendary cloak perfered but not a must min ilvl 540+ pst 4 more info or inviteWasteddk0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 <Frequency> 11/14hm LF Tank+Hunter <Frequency> We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8.20pm-12am EST with possible extensions/additional days during progression. We would like as close to 100% attendance as possible but we know life can happen. Frequency aims to be a semi hardcore progression based raiding guild. To achieve this aim Frequency requires that its raiders perform as such. This means demonstrating exceptional raid awareness and adaptability while effectively pushing the best possible numbers out of your class. Most importantly however, we like to have fun and kill bosses. Currently actively looking for: Warrior/DK/Pally Tank Hunter Windwalker Monk or Feral Druid Even if we're not looking for your class, we're interested in apps from any exceptional players. Apply through http://frequencyguild.com Or speak to Lymes, Scumbagblake or Ptea ingame. :) Btag Ptea#1109Ptea10 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 [H] 10M - 1/14H 8pm-11pm AEST - Endurance is based on Khaz'Goroth-US Horde Our heroic progression 10 man team has recently begun Heroic Progression and need to fill the last spot before we can continue. Raid Schedule - Monday 8pm-11pm AEST (GMT+10) - Wednesday 8pm-11pm AEST (GMT+10) - Thursdays 8-11pm AEST (GMT+10) These times are Server Times! Progression 5.4 SoO - 1/14H (10H) SoO - 14/14 (10N) We are currently are recruiting the following class for possible team spot: 1x Tank 1x exceptional Mage/Hunter What we expect from our Raiders: That you have knowledge of your class, inside and out but also recognise and adapt to the fact that the game and your class is constantly changing. We understand that there will be learning curves but it is essential to learn on your feet, adapt to new strategies and follow directions. Commitment to our raid times, we only raid 6 hours a week and with that expect high to near perfect attendance. Watching videos and being prepared for raids is a must, it takes twice as long to explain something to one person than if everyone just watches the videos and we did a quick over view of any changes or ideas we have for our specific groups. A good attitude! There will be wipes, there will be frustration at times and there will be learning curves, the ability to work as a team and have a few laughs while doing it is crucial. If this guild sounds like a great fit for you, please don't hesitate to contact myself (Guild Leader)- Matt#6978 OR Stevo#1892 - (Raid Leader)Restofarien18 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 [A] Sanctum-Dreadmaul 5/14HM LF Tank <Sanctum> the current leading 10/14HM Alliance progression guild on Dreadmaul-Thaurissan: Recruiting for second team 5/14HM Recruiting the following: - Protection Paladin - Protection Warrior - Brewmaster Monk - Guardian Druid Voice-coms are essential Open to experienced or exceptional players Gear is a non-issue Raid Times: Thursday: 9PM - 12AM Sunday: 9PM - 12AM Monday: 9PM - 12AM Dreadmaul Server Time, GMT+10 During Winter GMT +11 During Summer Key to joining the team is a willingness to; Put your all into play, even 'farm content' Take criticisms and to learn from your mistakes Knowledge of current fights is helpful, but not integral The guild is a group of exceptional and hearty individuals, who take play seriously, but aren't shy to have a laugh every now and then So if you think you have the commitment to join Dreadmaul-Thaurissan's lead Alliance progression guild either; leave a post here or message myself, Sannic or Paxcfj through in-game mail or chat.Fullinertia1 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 575 prot/ret pally lf raiding guild My current progression is 13/14h. Looking for a 10/25 man guild with 13/14h or 14/14h progression. I'm also able to raid on my 570 frost/575 blood dk, Thorik.Arlytha1 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 572 hunter LFG heroic siege this week With xrealm raiding this week I will be looking to pug heroic SoO anytime this week. 10/14H experience leave a comment or add my b-tag to get back to me. Calamaries#1555Calamita0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 25 Onepercent 8/14hm LF DPS <Onepercent> is an Australian based raiding guild that was formed during T15. We have just expanded to go 25 man during a guild merger and are recruiting more experienced players to join the ranks. The majority of our core have a long history of raiding, some dating back into to early Vanilla and so we look for people with a similar amount of experience. Our players are respectful of one another, regardless of rank and we push ourselves and others to get the most out of their class/role. Objective: Our new target is to recruit experienced players to extend our ranks with people who want to progress in SoO H progression. This will set ourselves up for the next expansion WLOD so we can see the mythic raiding content. Realm (US/EU): Barthilas - PVP Realm Time Zone: GMT+10 (AEST) Raid Times: Wednesday - 8:00PM-11:00PM Thursday - 8:00PM-11:00PM Sunday - 8:00PM-11:00PM Current recruitment needs are: Rogues/Mages/Boomkins We advise that if you are able to make at the very least 90% of the raids. Please do not consider applying if you are unable to meet this requirement. It is expected that you try and log on 15 minutes prior to so that the group can be arranged and trash can be cleared while things are being organized. These are also core raid spots. We will trial you for roughly 1-2 weeks in our raids before deciding whether to bring you in permanently or not. Loot Distribution: The loot will be distributed using a simple EPGP system. If you have any other questions feel free to ask an officer in-game. Guild applications can be filled out on our website. http://onepercent-barthilas.enjin.com/ Guild Master: Tilley#1199 (Tilley) Officer: Shifty#1344 (Spites)Tilley1 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 (H)Brave New World 7/14H 10man Need All! Brave new world is currently recruiting: Tanks - 1 Heals - 1 DPS - 1 or 2 Our current progression is 7/4 heroic in SoO Brave New World is an established GMT+8 Horde Guild on the realm Barthilas. We have been around since early BC as Alliance on Dath'remar. We offer a laid-back raiding schedule with hardcore standards and dedication towards raid progression, while maintaining an enjoyable raiding environment for our diverse range of raiders from around the world. We are looking for no drama, mature and like minded players who are progression and achievement oriented. Our current raiding hours are (based on gmt+8): Thursday 2030 - 2230 Monday 2030 - 2230 We currently do not raid Wednesdays, however with the addition of another tank or healer we will be open to raiding again on a Wednesday Times for those not in Perth or Singapore: Queensland: 2230 - 0030 South Australia: 2300 - 0100 New South Wales: 2330 - 0130 Victoria: 2330 - 0130 Due to our short schedule, and with our primary focus on progression, we expect everyone to maintain at least a 90% attendance, and be online on time to raid, unless you've made contact through an officer or our forums. If you are interested in applying please head to www.bnwguild.com and lodge an application Thanks DenyDeny11 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Tumbleweed is recruiting :) Hi Peeps, Tumbleweed is a new guild, we have got a Raid Team, we do 2 nights a week. Thursday and Monday, 5:30pm to 8:30pm (server/NSW Time). All is welcome, any lvl, any exp to join Tumbleweed. Please visit our Guild Website www.tumbleweed.enjin.com for more info. We are on vent, and LOVE to chat :)Deveney0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Sourcing for late night guilds (GMT +8) Hi all, I would just like to check whether there are late night guilds around that are need need of a Feral druid/OS guardian ilvl 561 with 13/14N SoO experience. My current guild raids 1130pm ST which is quite early for me and I wish to find a guild which starts raiding later into the night perhaps 1230-0100 ST (9.30pm- 10pm GMT +8) Im willing to server transfer but hoping to stay on the Alliance side. Looking forward to hearing from y'all! Thanks :)Inshanagi4 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Feral Druid Ilvl 564 LF GMT+8 guild 14/14 NM Hi all, I'm looking for a GMT +8 guild to raid with to finish off HM this tier and also in preparation for WOD raiding. Please let me know here or add my battletag at Inshanagi#1123 Thank you very much!Inshanagi6 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 [H] (Permanent) 12/14Hm LF DPS Permanent (formerly known as Relapse on Khaz'goroth) is a semi-hardcore 25 man raiding guild on Jubei'Thos Horde. The guild has a friendly and relaxed environment out of raids however whilst in raid we expect a serious attitude and willingness to take criticism. Raid Times: Wed/Thur/Sun/Mon - 8:30pm - 11:30am AEST Progression: 12/14HM 25man Siege of Orgrimmar 13/13 HM Throne of Thunder Currently recruiting: All DPS ALL HEALS 1 Hunter (H Siegecrafter belt experience preferred) Other exceptional applicants may be considered If you can play your offspec be sure to let us know, that’s a massive boon to your application. If you feel like you are of exceptional quality and think you can earn yourself a raid spot, please apply at: www.relapse-guild.com If interested message Hexxy (Hexxy#1104), Bearzhuzade (Tom#11764), Krippen (Hyjax#6503) or Norplex in game or apply at relapse-guild.comKrippen53 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 Just returning to WoW? Need a new home?? <Nocturnal> of Mal'ganis is BACK!!!! Like most of us after a long break we are back to see the end of MoP and get ready for the new expansion Warlords of Draenor! With that being said we are looking for new members to join our ranks. At the moment we are working on gear, so if you're just coming back or have an alt that needs to get geared we maybe the place for you!! If you want to start over this also maybe a good fit, feel free to start a new toon on our server, just mail over your heirlooms and get to grinding, we'll help as much as we can! Current Guild Focus: *Gearing up our toons *Farming Timeless Isle Rep *Farming Heroic Dungeons for JP to turn into Honor *Doing guild LFRs and Flex(if we have the right raid comp) *Working on guild achievements and guild unity Future Guild Focus: *Late night raiding (preferably 25m) *Getting a strong foundation to jump into Mythic Mode Raiding during WoD *Possible rbgs and arena teams (will need a PvP Guru to lead) If any of these things sound interesting to you, hit me up and we can chat some more, but please be aware this is gonna be a slow process as we are looking for the right people!! (NO DOUCHEBAGS) If any more questions feel free to chit chat with me TeamJBell#1545Maliciøus1 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 Sanctify is recruiting! Sanctify on Dath'Remar is an Australian guild that welcomes anyone far or near. We like to make new people few welcome. A part from the 10man raid team we also like to get together and do CMs, old content, mount/pet runs and xmog runs. But we are still looking to complete our ranks again and get into SoO with a stronger attitude and get that Garrosh kill that everyone wants and progress into heroic modes! We are currently 13/14 Normal mode 10 man raiding team and looking for our first Garrosh kill as a team! We raid Thursday/Sunday/Monday at 9:30pm to 11:30pm ST (EST) Perfect raiding times for people with young kids :) Currently looking to recruit either: - A Ranged DPS with OS heals (shaman or priest preferred) - Or a healer with ranged DPS OS (shaman or priest preferred) Though I have said that we would prefer shaman or priest, I would love to hear back from anyone filling either a ranged DPS or healing role. If you have any questions please reply or find me in game, I am either on Puppybreath or Larrissy. Or send me in game mail! Would love to hear back lovely people <3Puppybreath3 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 Looking for good raid guild Hey All, My name is Sevs. I am looking for a new raiding guild to finish up MoP and into WoD. My preferences for toons to raid on are Paladin (Ret/Prot),Hunter, Druid (Guard/Feral), Monk (BrM/WW) . I cannot raid friday or sunday nights (fridays in school holidays I can). I have raided since wrath, including running a 10 man team in ICC and again in Cata (first tier cata raids). I have tanked ICC, Cata (all tiers), tanked all tiers but ToT in Mop. I have also run as dps in all. For tanking I would prefer Druid or Paladin (druid I find more stable/fun, but paladin is cool too), and for DPS I am good with any, but the above list is in rough order of preference. On my raid toons I have full 600 professions, max cooking on monk and hunter (and close to max on druid and paladin). I am also levelling a shaman (enchance/resto) and if he is preferred for WoD I can main him easily. I am willing to server move for the right guild, one that has a great atmosphere. SevsSevs3 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 LF any Xrealm players for 11:30pm - 2:30am Thanks to Blizzard introducing cross realm raiding for SoO, Wreckingball (Alliance 25man 8/14hm) is sending out invitations to all interested players in late night raiding to trial. RAID TIME IS 11:30pm till 2:30am Frostmourne Server Time which is GMT +10 Please add Drakenhax#1489 for a chatDrakenhax0 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 (A) Morning Raiding Guild Hello there, I have posted about this a couple times this expansion but im going to try one more time. I am either looking to start a morning raiding guild or join a morning raiding guild to take into WoD. My work schedule right now is horrible and doesn't allow me to raid during peek times. I am looking to run between 8 am EST til 2 PM EST on any day. If I get enough interest to start a guild it will be located on Kel' Thuzad server given the fact that I own a level 25 guild there. My Raid Experience: Vanilla: Leveled to 55 before BC came out BC: Kara, Gruul, Mag, ZA (3 timed chests) SSC, TK 3/4, MH 4/5, BT 3/9 all pre super nerf patch Wrath: Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, OS 3D 10/25, Uld 10 up to Yogg/ 25 man up to Hodir with a Yogg kill, ToC 10/25, ToGC 3/5, ICC 8/12 HM Cata: BWD norm, BoT Norm, To4W Norm, FL 1/7 HM (when current), DS 10/25 Heroic with Meta Drake MoP: no significant experience because of work I have held every position in a progression guild from Officer, GM, Raid Leader, MT, Healing Leader, etc.. If any of this sounds good or if there is any interest please feel free to hit me up via this forum on Real ID Cevlar#1958Doinck6 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 <Defection> LF Boomkin and Shadow priest We are looking for a Boomkin and Shadow priest in prep for Warlords of draenor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhsyVvuOZhENatturu0 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 [A] Misfits of Ireland LFM SoO casual raiders Misfits of Ireland is a casual raiding guild looking for more raiders for SoO flexi and normal runs on Caelestrasz. We are a GMT +8 guild that raids Friday and Saturday nights at 10pm to 12pm server (9pm once daylight savings ends). We are a group of mature players that don't flip out over wiping during progression attempts and just aim to improve with each attempt. Guild current progression: MV 6/6 HoF 6/6 ToES 4/4 ToT 12/12 SoO flex 8/14 SoO Norm 1/14 We are currently looking for ranged DPS and healers but all players are welcome and will have the opportunity to join in the flex and normal runs. If interested please feel free to leave a reply here or contact Cyberstein, Grumpypally or Boalord in game.Boarlord0 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 [H] <Nocturnus Vexillari> Barthilas 10M LFM Are you an experienced player who doesn't have 6 days a week to dedicate to raiding end game content anymore? Do you like a guild that doesn't micro manage and hand hold the raid like you have only been playing since Cataclysm? Do you dislike being in guilds where the raid leader has watched a Riggnaros highlight video and thought that's how it has to be done? Do you dislike being in guilds where people rage and hurl insults at others just to cover up their own Inadequacy? Do you dislike being in guilds where people complain about lag on the 4th wipe (I've got something better to do itis!!) even though you are always on time and ready to go? Do you dislike being in guilds where people can only play one spec of one class? Then maybe Nocturnus Vexillari is the place for you!! We are currently looking for the below classes Melee Dps: - DK (Tank OS) Range Dps: - Warlock Healer: - Monk - Shaman - Paladin Our Recent Progression: 11/14HM SoO 13/13HM ToT 6/6HM MSV 6/6HM HoF 4/4HM ToES Raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, 7:30pm-10:30pm ST (may go over 10:30 during progression) If you think you will fit this role head over to http://nocturnus-vexillari.enjin.com/home and apply ! If you have any further queries, please contact Russell, Tèddi, Duskwalker or Insanic in-game.Russell1 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 [H] Casual Raiding Heroic T14 (yes, Tier 14) I have a very small guild with 9 raiders who have been smashing our way through SoO Flex with a heap of pugs each week. One night a week, Sunday nights only, 7:30-10:30pm Brisbane time (8:30-11:30 server time - will revert back come daylight savings) We got our first Garrosh kill last week, which was great, but we have already grown bored of SoO and the prospect of transitioning into normal modes isn't that appealing for us. We want to go back and do MSV/HoF/ToES heroic modes and round out the achievements for the meta mounts - however this is something we don't want to pug. Additionally we need to increase our roster for eventual WoD raiding. Casual again, one night a week, Sunday nights only. We are only looking at adding 2-3 people to our roster at this stage, for the Tier 14 (and hopefully eventually Tier 15) heroic modes. We are also only after a very specific type of person to fit into a niche guild. We are all older working professionals, many of us are ex-hardcore raiders (I led a top10 oceanic guild for near on 3 years) that still want to do something cool in this game but not dedicate endless hours. We have had a couple of people play alts and/or re-roll to make up our class balance, so they are around ilvl 540, but the rest of us are closer to 550-560 with our legendary cloaks, Ordos loot, crafted items etc. We are not looking at getting someone with a very low ilvl and gearing them up. We want someone who works hard on their character and wants to raid but only one night a week at a very casual pace (no raging raid leader etc). Also, people in EF need to understand that apart from Sunday night, the guild is more or less a ghost town during the week. I log on to quickly do some farming or to make daily profession CD, but you won't find multiple people online each night to do stuff with. As I said, we are after a very specific type of player who will fit into what our guild is about, what we want to do together and how we do it. Drop me a line if interested. Either here, in game (ALT+140 for the î) or at our website. I am not online much during the week except briefly, but will respond to in-game mail and queries here or on the website daily. www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com CURRENT ROSTER Prot Pally Brew Monk Resto Druid Resto Shaman Mage Hunter Frost DK Boomkin Rogue LOOKING FOR Warlock (this would make our balance perfect) Any other DPS that can double as tank or healer if needed. Generally would prefer a DPS that isn't the same class as what we already have.Xeî4 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 Looking for 25m guild Looking for an oceanic guild that can at least clear normal, and is going to mythic in WoDFaceplam1 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 Redacted. Redacted.Fatñerd8 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 <Prïde> - Thaurissan We are currently a level 5 guild looking for players to help us level and expand as a guild. Please leave your name on this thread or message me in game. Thanks. :)Preachervas0 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 LF HEALER WEEKEND NOON RAIDS 13//14 Barthilas <Victrix Mortalis> of Horde-Barthilas is looking for a Healer, pref Shaman, Pally or Druid.. for the core 1 team.. 13/14 normal and will start doing heroics in 2 weeks time... Weve only been raiding for 2 weeks and been successful.. one of our healers left for RL commitments.. Raiding times are for both sat and sun 11:00am-3:00pm PST.. If you are interested, pls contact me on my battletag.. Jc2ntice$1970Höts1 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [A] <Frequency> 11/14 H SoO LFM for 25's <Frequency> We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8.20pm-12am EST with possible extensions/additional days during progression. We would expect as close to 100% attendance as possible but we know life can happen. Frequency aims to be a semi hardcore progression based raiding guild. To achieve this aim Frequency requires that its raiders perform as such. This means demonstrating exceptional raid awareness and adaptability while effectively pushing the best possible numbers out of your class. We use mumble, so will you. Loot is distributed by a loot council. Our leaders gear the guild as they see best to push progression. If the only outcome you worry about when raiding is your ilvl, we're probably not for you ;) We'd like to plump out our roster and are recruiting any of the following: ALL CLASSES Even if we're not looking for your class, we're interested in apps from any exceptional players. App through http://frequencyguild.com Or speak to Antaqt, Lymes, Latox or Pro in game.Antaqt103 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 LF GMT+8 Guild Hello, I'm looking for a rading guild based on GMT+8 timings. I'm available from 8pm (Singapore time) onwards every weeknight. I have a 2 Monks on both faction who are evenly geared at 540. Currently 9/14 Normal experienced.Räeden3 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 [A] Immortal Dream 13/14 HM 10M Recruitment Immortal Dream is currently looking to find 2 new raid ready healers to assist in clearing up to and killing Garrosh ensuring a finish to the current tier. At this stage were primarily looking for a Paladin/Priest/Shaman 570+ however any healer will be considered just three mentioned are preferred. We raid atm Monday,Wednesday,Thursday invites out 830st (GMT+10) and raid ending 12am ST latest/ Sunday we raid 730invites out raid finishes the same. And as always we will look into any player regardless of spec whom deem they can add something postive to the raid to apply. Once Garrosh is dead we plan on focusing for the future expansion and finalise that. Contact myself Thoreana Stardrop or Nightstorker in game. Or any Immortal Dream person whom is on and we will get back to you. All interested applicatns please apply here http://immortal-dream.enjin.com/forum Thank YouElronn10 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 1/14 heroic recruitment, (Endurance) - Endurance is based on Khaz'Goroth-US Horde Our heroic progression 10 man team has recently begun Heroic Progression and need to fill the last spot before we can continue. Raid Schedule - Monday 8pm-11pm AEST (GMT+10) - Wednesday 8pm-11pm AEST (GMT+10) - Thursdays 8-11pm AEST (GMT+10) These times are Server Times! Progression 5.4 SoO - 1/14H (10H) SoO - 14/14 (10N) We are currently are recruiting the following class for possible team spot: 1x Tank 1x exceptional Mage/Hunter What we expect from our Raiders: That you have knowledge of your class, inside and out but also recognise and adapt to the fact that the game and your class is constantly changing. We understand that there will be learning curves but it is essential to learn on your feet, adapt to new strategies and follow directions. Commitment to our raid times, we only raid 6 hours a week and with that expect high to near perfect attendance. Watching videos and being prepared for raids is a must, it takes twice as long to explain something to one person than if everyone just watches the videos and we did a quick over view of any changes or ideas we have for our specific groups. A good attitude! There will be wipes, there will be frustration at times and there will be learning curves, the ability to work as a team and have a few laughs while doing it is crucial. If this guild sounds like a great fit for you, please don't hesitate to contact myself Stevo#1892 - (Raid Leader) OR (Guild Leader)- Matt#6978Riigar0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 <FO> First Order welcomes you! <First Order> or <FO> is a new and upcoming PVE-oriented guild, looking for more dedicated players from Frostmourne-PVP Progression***Not started raiding*** Our codes of conduct and concepts come from previous MMO's from the past and many of our members are experienced in raiding in all different games. We will have a website up and running shortly, and hope to have a ventrilo or teamspeak up to keep the guild socially active. As a first member joining, you will have a guaranteed starting spot on the main roster and we will be around until the next expansion. Raid times are not definite but mostly will raid on weekends (including Friday Nights) We are an Oceanic / Asia based guild with players from both areas of the world. Come join us, and be part of a premiere Raiding guild you had hope for. Whisper myself or an officer in-game for details or an invite!Elyesium0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 LF causal raiding guild Hello everyone, I am looking for a new guild, one that raids causally and does things together without the dramas or the selected few that seems to be always sticking together and not including the rest in the guild. I am on the Nagrand server and on the alliance side. I currently have 6 other characters @ 90 including this, this being my main. I have been playing since vanilla. My wife and I would like to be apart of a guild that's not too large. We are GMT +10/11 on AEST. Raiding from Friday evening onwards is the preference. Thanks guys.Rigowien1 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 Player Looking For Mythic Raiding Guild! Hey all! Trying to see if an Oceanic server will work better time wise for me. I live on the West Coast of the US so I use PST. I work graveyard during the week so my only real time to play is late night on the weekends or in the morning during the week. My goal is to find a guild whose times could match what I need. As for me I have been playing WoW since BC and have played a healer for most of that. I prefer to play my Druid, but I will use my boost to get any class to 90 if you guys don't need a R Druid. I've raided Heroics in the past (ICC) and we did well before people got burned out trying to kill Heroic LK. My available times (PST) are as follows: Fri/Sat/Sun midnight (PST) start times, or later Monday-Friday 830am (PST) start times, or later (but not by much) If this works for you please post your days and times. Thank you!Talicin3 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 [A] 10man 2nd team! <From Over There> 6/14H We are now recruiting for our 2nd 10man team! Woot! This team will only raid on Mondays 9-12 ST. The long term plan for it is to merge it with the core team for WoD in preparation for mythic raiding. Main team raids : Wed/Thur 9-12ST Although this is a 'B' team we will be treating it as a proper run so a good attitude towards raiding is a must! What we require is; 1 Non-hunter dps The team has a few members from our main team in it, on alts. So will be well guided and pushed towards quick farm each week. Vent is required, and a working mic. Looking for players with an ~540ilvl. The more exp the better. If you wish to chat more about it add me on MattFlynt#1554Darkleton3 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 15, 2014 dont hate the player frostmourne we are a newly formed guild looking to start a late soo team we need a pally tank a warrior dps and a healer with a dps offspec pref shadowpreist our current members are all around the 525 mark so we will b starting flex runs on the coming wednesday and thursday at 8 pst myself or taxinscum for an invCatnthehat0 Mar 15, 2014
Mar 15, 2014 Hunter LF new PVP guild with casual raiding Looking for a new Guild for my main (hunter horde 561 PVE gear and full grieve with Prideful gear PVP) I am available weekends and some Mondays. Recently Challenger in Season 14 and 1600 in RBGS but never pushed for a higher rating. Will change servers but would prefer not to fraction change but that doesn't mean I wont :)Holyzhell0 Mar 15, 2014