New Player Help and Guides

Sep 9 Beginner Healer Advice Hello, right now I've been going through my characters with a healing spec to find which one I like best. So far I like the Resto druid however at level 60, (which I know is really bad on its own because the early TBC dungeons hit like a monster truck) all it feels like I can do to keep people from dying instantly is to spam regrowth which results in me becoming OOM. What should I do in this situation? How do you more experienced Resto druids handle the situation when the target is dying really quick when your major heals are all HOT's? I'm basically a new baby healer I just started healing when I hit level 60 and had a 45 minute queue as a tank, and a < 30 second queue for healer that paired with me never trying the healing role made me really interested in healing for legion. I know the bare-bone basics of healing such as what addons for raidframes and such, and I've read up on the wowhead guide and random tidbits here and there so any and all advice is welcome. ThanksFuriousboom6 Sep 9
Sep 9 Need help to pick a main to get past Outland Hey everyone! I need some help picking a main. Long story short is that I have played WoW since Vanilla, but due to always playing alts, and various other reasons, I've never gotten a character past level 61. I'm coming back to WoW for Legion, and I really, really, want to hit max level for once. I've included my answers to the questions found in the pinned thread here - any help would be appreciated! What have you played before? Pretty much every class to some degree or another - only Druids, Shaman, and Priests to 40+ How far did you level it? a few druids to ~50, a few Shaman to ~50, a Priest to ~40, and a Monk to ~30 Describe what you liked and disliked about those classes. Be detailed! Druid PRO - I loved having the flexibility to fill any role. It meant I was less likely to re-roll and more likely to just play another spec. PRO - Having flight and travel forms are extremely useful. PRO - Getting the Sythe of Elune as an artifact weapon is exciting, as the quests involving it over the years have been some of my favorite in WoW. CON - Not being able to see weapons/armor in the various forms made gear progression less exciting, as I never saw my character progress through to better looking gear. CON - Although all of the specs are viable, none of them stick out to me as particularly engaging gameplay-wise.Shaman PRO - All 3 specs are really fun (I tried them using the level 100 trial) and really engaging. CON - I play Alliance, and I don't really like the race choices - Draenei are kind of tolerable, but I don't like Dwarves or Pandaren at all.Priest PRO - I love the concepts for Disc and Shadow. For Disc, healing through damage has always been something I've wanted to do, and the new Shadow mechanics seem fun. CON - In the trials I did, Disc's rotation seems simplistic, and I'm not sure how well the idea of healing through damage is going to pan out this expansion. CON - The whole old gods motif for the Shadow spec doesn't really appeal to me. CON - Holy doesn't appeal to me much at all, and seems kind of bland.Monk PRO - All three specs seem really interesting, and the rotations are relatively fun. CON - It might be just me, but not using my weapons as a monk when using abilities makes those abilities feel less "weighty". It seems odd that the Monk would have two weapons, but never use them.With a friend or alone? What's your friend going to be leveling? Alone Are you leveling via PvE or PvP? Chain-running dungeons? Both, but not chain-running dungeons - I prefer to take my time and quest through each zone. Will you be doing primarily raids/dungeons at level cap (PvE) or knocking the opposing faction in the balls over a flag (PvP)? I'd like to do both pretty equally Will you be multiboxing or just playing a single character? Just one character Race preference? Either for looks or the actual racials (or lore!). I play Alliance and like Humans and Worgen the best, and Night Elves and Draenei to a much lesser extent. Heals/tank/DPS? What's your style for DPS - melee or ranged? I like to fill a lot of roles - mostly because of the fact I'm a bit of an alt-o-holic. I like both melee and ranged DPS. Any favorite game mechanics? (DoTs, HoTs, stealth, mana, etc) I like DoTs, and either stealing life from others, or healing others by doing damage. Hybrid or pure? Does it matter? Hybrid all the way - I don't know if I could play a pure class. Pet or temporary pet or none at all? Does it matter? To me it doesn't really matter. Throw in any extra details here: As I stated in the intro, I'm an alt-o-holic, and that's really prevented me from getting a character past Outland. It's super frustrating for me, because I've probably ran through the old-world zones dozens of times with different characters, and I'm getting extremely burnt out with it. I figure I have the energy to push one more character through the old world before I give up. I think that really influences me on my class choices - I lean towards Druid a lot, not because I particularly like the abilities, but because they can fill all roles, so if I get tired of something I can just re-spec instead of re-rolling (even though it doesn't usually end up working like that). I'd appreciate everyone's help to set me on the path to finally seeing all the high level content I've been missing out on.Dereus3 Sep 9
Sep 9 GUIDE ON NEW LEGION PETS (TWO EASY ONES!) Hi guys, I made two videos on how to acquire the two new battle pets, one of them being 'Risen Saber Kitten' which some of you may not know of (I didn't know until I found him after.) And a secret pet which is a dog called 'Grumpy' ... I enjoyed making these videos because I love making them, so anyways, here's two quick guide's on how two acquire them, both of the methods take less than 8 minutes ... Perfect for anyone looking to make quick raw gold (from a free pet), or for anyone looking to add more pets to their collection. Video guide on how to get Risen Saber Kitten: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g_1ZGJFZeQ Video guide on how to get Grumpy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laGh0vH1Pyc Any feedback is appreciated, I love making videos and looking on areas on where I can improve, it's helping my editing skills!Toothydeer1 Sep 9
Sep 9 why am i not getting good items in dungeons last two dungeons i got nothing at the end and little in the middle. I saw bosses dropping more for everyone else. this last dungeon the final boss dropped four items. one for everyone but me. am i doing something wrong? is it just coincidence? i look at some of the items people are getting and they are higher then what im getting. I noticed some players are one level higher. Maybe i just have a selective memory on this subject. at the end one of the characters typed "drood delete your character plz". exactly like that. do you think this was a smart remark directed at me since i took last except for the healer? i only contributed 17%. Typically i do much better. 25%. once i had the most percentage. but this time i took the time to take skins, while everyone else took off fast. Is it inappropriate to take time to skin in a dungeon? I have leather working and skinning as a profession and these dungeons have needed skin.Trollstrollr8 Sep 9
Sep 9 Good bye it's been fun. It's been fun. I just personally cannot connect with this xpac. You've all been great! Hopefully the magic of WoW returns soon; if not I wish all my old wow players well. Later and have fun!Socially3 Sep 9
Sep 9 Help Choosing A Class ! I'm brand new to WoW and don't really know what class to go. I'm looking to focus on PVP more then PVE. I really like mechanically hard classes that can out play their opponents.Wakefill3 Sep 9
Sep 9 Class Selection Advice Hey all, Looking to see if there are a few classes that are shoe in's for having a good toolkit and doing well in Mythic+. I do not have time to raid but looking to invest heavily with Mythic+ being my endgame for Legion, and achievements. I haven't tanked since WOTLK but don't mind tanking a dungeon. Right now I am playing Blood leveling and I assume that will be good in Mythic+ but what about the DPS side of the house?Asmoyashi2 Sep 9
Sep 9 options > how to show low level quests? Not a new player, but i thought this area of the forums would be my best place to ask my question. there used to be an option in the interface menu that would let you see low level quests on npc's and after 6.0.2 I can't find that option any more and npc's no longer show a golden ! for low level quests, this is making it difficult to track down the quests i need on my 90 boosted character to open up the cataclysm portals in orgrimmar.Silverblight12 Sep 9
Sep 9 Help picking class What have you played before? Mistweaver to 68, Arcane to 42, Balance to 20 How far did you level it? Listed Previously Describe what you liked and disliked about those classes. Be detailed! I liked mistweaver pre-prepatch. It's okay now but I am not as much of a fan. Arcane I hated the mana issues (also pre-prepatch). Balance I played before and after the prepatch. Hated it before, liked it a lot now. It just seems so simple it's boring. All abilities I would proceed to get seem pretty simple. With a friend or alone? What's your friend going to be leveling? Alone Are you leveling via PvE or PvP? Chain-running dungeons? PvE, soloing quests and doing random dungeons Will you be doing primarily raids/dungeons at level cap (PvE) or knocking the opposing faction in the balls over a flag (PvP)? PvE, never reached raiding, really want to do it. Will you be multiboxing or just playing a single character? Single Character, and hopefully spec Race preference? Either for looks or the actual racials (or lore!). Has to be alliance. A friend (who I play but don't level with) is alliance. I also hate worgens. Heals/tank/DPS? What's your style for DPS - melee or ranged? I enjoyed healing. I like having peoples lives in my hands, but it bores me now. Never tanked, looks interesting. Ranged DPS, it's okay I like the safty Melee never done, but I like the lack of cast times and the being up in enemies faces I hate DPS queue times though. Any favorite game mechanics? (DoTs, HoTs, stealth, mana, etc) I like classes that have builder spending but something akin to Maelstrom or Astral Power, not combo points and soul shards Hybrid or pure? Does it matter? Doesn't matter. Would prefer to stay one spec. Pet or temporary pet or none at all? Does it matter? Don't hate em, but not a fan either. Throw in any extra details here: I like classes that have interesting lore, an interesting artifact weapons and a not crappy-like-priest class hall.Droe0 Sep 9
Sep 8 Vuhdo Dispelling Instead of Healing I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but I figured I would put up a solution in case anyone else does. The Vuhdo healing addon has an option that will dispel your target instead of healing when you are out of combat. You will sometimes find yourself in the arena trying to heal your team mate and it casting dispel instead. To fix this: open Vuhdo options (/vd opt) and go to the "spells" tab. Click "Smart Cast" and uncheck the box that says "cleanse". I hope this helps a few people.Jesüs2 Sep 8
Sep 8 Make sure to use HandyNotes while leveling! Hey guys! I ran into some players last night that were asking me how I was finding treasures. Although HandyNotes has been around for a while, it seems not everyone is aware of how useful it is, especially now! HandyNotes will mark all hidden treasures in the Legion zones. This is SO useful because most of these chests contain Artifact Power and Order Hall Resources. So, you'll basically be able to level up your weapons and halls easily as you're leveling! HandyNotes: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/handynotes HandyNotes Legion Treasures: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/handynotes_legionrarestreasures I made a short video just as a demonstration of how HandyNotes looks in-game and how easy it is to use it! https://youtu.be/74owoMXzDfQ Good luck and happy leveling!Ariakas5 Sep 8
Sep 8 To upgrade or not to upgrade? I played Vanilla through WotLK. Tried to access that account but couldn't remember my account details so I started over a couple weeks ago. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and upgrade to Legion. I don't mind leveling but starting a fresh 100 would be cool. Question is... Is the 100 boost worth it? Can I jump right in at 100 with no major issues? I realize I'd have to go to low level zones to work on professions but that's not a deal breaker. Did I miss too much in the previous two expansions that I need to experience them while leveling or can I just go back and do them and still enjoy it?Beagan10 Sep 8
Sep 8 Lvl 32 Unable to learn Jewelcrafting Hello, I am level 32 Undead Monk. In undercity I visited the jewelcrafting trainer, and I am unable to learn the profession. I was able to learn mining and skinning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Mazed2 Sep 8
Sep 8 How to unassign Legion Champion follower? I have Calia and Ishana as my priest hall champions atm. Im currently equipped with Ishanna and want to switch over to Calia, but when I goto Followers tab in my class hall, Ishana is greyed out and I have no options to switch or deactivate. I'm probably missing something?Bangbear4 Sep 8
Sep 8 How do I enable guild repairs I'm the GM and there's $$$ cash money in the guild bank but I'm new to this and idk what I'm doing, how do I enable guild repairs help SOSVèlana1 Sep 8
Sep 7 How to hide NPC names? Recently I've gotten into video making and I'd like to use WoW as an experimental thing. I know how to hide the UI, found out how to hide the circle under your target, but one thing remains - the name when targeting something. It's obviously not going to look good with each NPC's name in it when I'm shooting a combat scene. Here's a picture: http://imgur.com/a/L98tc I couldn't find anything in the interface settings. Under "Names" I have everything unchecked and still no luck.Beetljuice2 Sep 7
Sep 7 item enchantment question what does mark of a distant army do? All I see is arrows after the kill. tyScoff1 Sep 7
Sep 7 Question about finishing class campagin Hello, I finished my order hall campaign today for druid. I got my order hall chest piece, my archdruid title, and a new quest to kill xavius in the emerald nightmare raid. The thing is, I didn't unlock my new artifact weapon relic slot or my new artifact weapon cat skin. What am I missing? I got the 8 follower achievement and everything?Bugsiee0 Sep 7
Sep 7 Brand new player So I went from gw2, to eso. Now I'm thinking about playing WoW after all these long years and buying it but I did have a few questions before I purchase. 1. I'm a very very solo person(unless it's open world type events). I was thinking a blood death knight looks like fun. Will I be able to solo just about anything in this game like dungeons and stuff besides the newest of the newest dungeons and raids? 2. Buying the game so late will I ever really be able to "catch up" with players who have played a long time? 3. Game economies change over years, with joining so extremely late and having no money at all will I be able to really afford anything or will the grind be to massive to really ever buy high item gear? 4. How does progressing in this game work? Is it just gear based? Can a solo player have any way to truly progress such as buying top gear items or any solo way to farm everything? 5. I can play video games 1-2 hours on weekdays and 2-3 hours on weekends usually, is that enough for this game or does it take a lot more time? 6. I tried the trial and couldn't make a death knight at all, if I buy legion can I make one right away boosted to level 100? I understand I get good gear right away. Can I however start with that character at the very beginning of the game still and play through everything to still learn it? Will I even be able to afford armor repairs? And if I chose to go back to level 1 zones to learn the gameplay how do I get there? 7. I have very small hands so do have issues using more then 7 skills on keyboard, is this usually an issue? 8. Anything else at all you think someone who has never played this game should really know?Drakonims4 Sep 7
Sep 7 Question about leveling Artifact weapon So couple things The crystals or whatever they're called that you get an can slot in your weapon, is there any way to remove those? Also is there any purpose in gathering two that do the same thing? If you have two that effect the same node does that just mean they're maybe for a different artifact weapon? I also would like to know, to advance to the next link do you have to max out the current one? Like the link I'm on now goes up to 4, I have it at 2/4 right now. I have one of those crystals slotted in the link right after the 2/4 one but I can't link past that one. I'm assuming the reason is b/c I don't actually have power invested in it and just the crystal but I also cannot invest power in it, is that b/c I need to max the previous link to 4/4 to move on?Morphindril1 Sep 7
Sep 7 Displaying your Guild Name How can I display my guild name? I can't seem to find it in the Name options, and would really like to do so. Could someone give me some help on how to do it? http://i.imgur.com/B49Ieh1.jpgRayjai2 Sep 7
Sep 7 Which Class Should I Play? IF YOU'RE A VETERAN AND HAVE PLAYED EXTENSIVELY: ---> OR HAVE LEVELED PAST 60 What have you played before? Every single class past lvl 80 except for priest How far did you level it? above With a friend or alone? What's your friend going to be leveling? myself, since it seems like nobody wants to play with me lately Are you leveling via PvE or PvP? Chain-running dungeons? PvE, i prefer PvP though Will you be doing primarily raids/dungeons at level cap (PvE) or knocking the opposing faction in the balls over a flag (PvP)? I enjoy PvP the most Will you be multiboxing or just playing a single character? Single character. Race preference? Either for looks or the actual racials (or lore!). Human mostly Heals/tank/DPS? What's your style for DPS - melee or ranged? I prefer being a tank because it helps to feel like I'm in control. dps works too and i prefer ranged Any favorite game mechanics? (DoTs, HoTs, stealth, mana, etc) stealth is cool, dots are always fun Hybrid or pure? Does it matter? tank/heals/dps or tank/dps Pet or temporary pet or none at all? Does it matter? i like having a pet Throw in any extra details here: i've been playing for a long timeProzone3 Sep 7
Sep 6 Pick new weapon lvl 102 Legion I am really confused right now. I started off with this hunter in Highmountain. I don't have any more quests that I can see. All I have is the choose to pick a second weapon. I am in Beast right now. All I like is beast, I don't like Marksmanship, and I really don't like survival. When I pick another weapon, is it going to give access to another region and more quests? DO I have to switch to Marksmanship?Bakarda9 Sep 6
Sep 6 Consortium rep stuck at 5999 So I've been farming Mana Tombs to get Consortium to exalted, but it's stuck at 5999 and I have no idea why; if you're wondering, I'm farming this to get their tabard which can only be obtained by getting exalted with the Consortium.Ukaku5 Sep 6
Sep 6 Does Internet speed affect WoW? I was wondering about this. I have a connection that gives a download speed of 60 Mbps and an upload speed of 35 Mbps, and I live in MA. How does this affect WoW? Also, what do the terms "lag" and "latency" mean? (I have a vague understanding). Thank you in advance.Ayrithialya32 Sep 6
Sep 6 Zone Levels Hey all! I've been reading a lot of posts about the zones scaling to your current level. Does that include the lowbie zones? I have a few toons around level 10 and was wondering if I could expect the same while leveling?Beagan2 Sep 6
Sep 6 Which class suits me? I am brand new to the game, and have been testing out the 100 class trials for most classes. I noticed I liked the bursty shaman and warlock but without using the boost I can't tell if it's the same out "in the real world". I noticed achievements when I first started looking into WoW, and that will be probably be my main hobby. So i'd like a class that can efficiently solo the game as much as possible. my personal choices are enhancement shaman (the one with 2 hammers right) and a warlock. idk what specialization though. I would appreciate any knowledge or comments. thank you.Blxckthought5 Sep 6
Sep 6 Quick way to level? Im not exactly a new new player, i used to play about 5-6 years ago. Unfortunatly i lost all my characters and had to create a new account, so my question is, how can i level up the quickest, with out heirlooms and or guild perks? Im basically starting from nothing again.Ippanda1 Sep 6
Sep 6 Can I send potions from one toon to another? They are on the Same Server but Different Faction. When I try to mail it - it says "Target is Unfriendly" or something like thatYamal2 Sep 6
Sep 6 Is Lekos' Leash worth -250 agility? I have Lekos' Leash with me, but I also have 2 other trinkets that give me +250 agility, but do not have any special bonuses (unlike lekos which has a chance to give me around 2k agility on attack). So should I keep using Lekos' Leash or should I switch out to the trinket that gives me +250 agility more than Lekos' Leash? I'm still a noob, so not quite sure about such stuff. Thanks!Delue2 Sep 6
Sep 5 Quest Organization Hello everyone! I just wanted to know if anyone had any tips on keeping your quests under control. It seems like I'm taking in more quests than I complete, and it's really irritating. Like for example, dailies and regular story/garrison quests for the pathfinder achievement. Basically what I'm looking for is help on what to do when I sign in. Dailies first ? Or what? It's just really overwhelming, I've never done the level cap grind before and any information/ tips would be wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to read.Kalvea7 Sep 5
Sep 5 How is it to tank? Hey. I recently started playing WoW. After finally leveling this toon to 90+, I realise I'm not really enjoying doing dungeons and such. I mostly look at my action bar, and end up not even getting to know boss attacks, the map itself and sometimes even how the boss looks like. I just follow everyone and try to blast some damage at those mobs. I actually played WoW about an year ago, and I remember having a lot of fun doing dungeons and such. And well, I used to tank. Maybe if I reroll a tank I'll actually fix all of the problems I just listed and enjoy myself playing this game? What do you guys think? Also, I have some questions. At early levels, I think tanks are maybe too OP. On top of tanking, most of the times they even top de DPS and healing charts. So are tanks able to also do some decent amounts of damage on end game? It's okay if I'm weaker than actual DPS specs, but I wouldn't like feeling like a punchbag that only takes damage. Thanks in advance :)Dextorn2 Sep 5
Sep 5 Why is the game so easy now? I've just come back after five years gone and began playing my lvl 10 priest and I have 800 mana and 400 health and can slay anything with my dagger. It's not fun. It's not a challenge. What has happened to the game?Tenge16 Sep 5
Sep 5 Balancing factions I hit 100 a little before Legion launched. I'm ready to make some new characters now but I'm way more interested in Alliance races than Horde. Does it really matter or effect anything when your character's factions aren't balanced?Silverwhisp1 Sep 5
Sep 5 New player looking for some people So I'm new to WoW and I'm looking for a raid guild and or people to play with new or old. If you an old player if you can give me some tips or something that would be great if you're new then let's learn together. I'm 21 and I play DPS both ranged and melee. I'm always down to play so leave your battle tag below so people can add you if you want. I'm EST and if your interested leave a response here or just PM me on battle net. None of my friends play so it would be nice to met some new people !Horoza3 Sep 5
Sep 5 Toxic Trade Chat Today I wish to speak, and I want as many down votes as possible, as then I will know who the haters are. There are those on the trade channels, that are trolls. It is not you that I take issue with in this topic. It is the one's that feel to make snide remarks of superiority, when another player asks a simple question or offers a service, i,e. a simple port. Yet when some of our fellow players ask a question or offer a service, the chat often responds with derision. Now the simple solution would not be to respond at all, but all too often it is met with an elitist attitude. Well, today it ends. Let it be known, that atm, your comments will be met with a ridicule and derision that I hope will make you think twice. I find it sad that I have to whisper to another player to give an honest answer. Not anymore... Make snide remarks at your peril, as I may be watching.Knemesis4 Sep 5
Sep 5 Taming a new pet? Alright, so I'm really new to this game. I've never played before now, so excuse my noob-ish questions. I feel like I've read this somewhere, but for the life of me I cannot find the thread again or the answers I'm looking for anywhere. How do I tame a new pet? I don't remember ever seeing/doing any quests for this, and when I use the "tame the beast" or whatever, it wont let me. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!Ariesxx21 Sep 5
Sep 5 how do i remove this from the middle of my... When I learned the talent metamorphosis the talent fro my warlock, the skill permanently planted itself right smack in the middle of my screen. Can someone tell me how to get rid of it? Doin the shift drag thing not workin. http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff413/breacherman/Wow2011-01-2116-35-49-87.jpgWoofus12 Sep 5
Sep 5 Where is the Netherlight portal ? I have bad memory. Been to the Netherlight temple once. But I have slept twice since then and had a lot going on. I DONT remember how to get back to the portal to take me there. ( I get lost easyly even in my home town.) Soo Can some one give this Old forgetfull Lady Directions to the portal or how I am to get to the Netherlight Temple? Please, and Thank you.Mizjoha2 Sep 5
Sep 5 Trade SKill Questions So, I was wondering, As a DH, what would be a good Tradeskill to get into. I was thinking about Enchanting.. but maybe Leatherworking since DH use LEather? I was wondering what you guys thought and what your opinions are.. Thanks!Nishi1 Sep 5
Sep 5 Cant figure out how to sail to Durotar i am in the lost isles on the boat and i cant figure out how to sail to Durotar.Lorbikks1 Sep 5
Sep 4 New To Multiboxing - Any Suggestions? Hi there! I'm new to multiboxing and I was hoping to get some tips and suggestions as far as software goes to do this effectively. The main reason I'm wanting to multibox is to level up some characters quickly on my main account using RAF. Currently I'm using HotKeyNet and I'm having some issues with it not recording input over and executing on the other client so I was curious if there is anything out there more specificly for WoW multiboxing. I appreciate any help! :)Ragbrok3 Sep 4
Sep 4 Why Can't I Request a Duel? Not new to the game, but this is an altogether new situation for me. I understand that there's some areas that are off limits to duelling, mainly, inside capital cities and whatnot. But I always thought that that when you were out in some random area of a zone, you could duel if you felt like it. So I was out in Ashenvale yesterday, in the area called Demon Fall, with a bunch of acquaintances, and decided to request a duel with one of the lvl 88 rogues with me, just for sh*** and giggles. However, the option to Duel was greyed-out so I couldn't. For the sake of curiosity, I was just out in Darkshore, the town of Lor'dannil and clicked on a random low lvl quester that ran by. Sure enough, the "Duel" option was greyed-out. So I went out to one of the Twilight camps a little ways down and clicked on another random player that came through, questing in the area. Again, same thing, the "Duel" option was greyed-out. Soooo.... what's going on with that? Has there been a whole bunch of limitations placed on dueling, or a new auto-decline duel setting added, that's turned on by default and I just don't know about it?Dedren6 Sep 4
Sep 4 Followers I can't find the ''followers'' tab. And I'm wondering if it was removed?Papabhrazz1 Sep 4
Sep 4 looking to recruit a friend! as the post says im looking to recruit a friend that is a new or old returning player just to relax and play the game maybe talk about other games and anime and such. i am a experienced player and i will be able to help guide you though the game! on top of the the recruit a friend grants alot of bonus exp so leveling up goes very quickly! contact me in game or on this post!Liongrin1 Sep 4
Sep 4 Khadgar's Servant Hello, I can't get rid of Khadgar's servant. I did the initial quest he gives and the next time I logged in he appears and wont go away. He has no quest, just follows. I would ignore him, however, every time I stop he stops on top of me which makes it difficult to try and click any npc's. Any suggestions? Thank you.Krissykins2 Sep 4
Sep 3 noob health bar question. ok so im pretty newb at this game and my question is. Up in the upper left hand cornor is my characters health and mana bar. How do i get it to display the numeric value of my health and mana ontop of the bars. I think i explained this question alrightSentrox8 Sep 3
Sep 3 Level 100 Boost question Hey there! So as a noob, I was wondering if it would be better to level from level 1 to the cap or if I should use my level 100 boost for legion so I can play its content with everyone else instead of taking all this time leveling up and once finally getting to that point it wont be the same with everyone already ahead of me. Thank you!Timeguy2 Sep 3
Sep 3 Main Questline? Soooo.. it seems like i dont really have any type of main questline going on. ive gone through azsuna zone and quested a bit and i thought i was on the right track but the quests just sort of stopped... im really confused. because in all the other expansions ive played, the quests will carry u through from zone to zone one after the other and sometimes have cinematics. i havent had any that have cinematics and havent had them carry me outside of the relative starting area.. no quests availible in dalaran or org or at the first few starting locations (which are the only ones ive played through so far). the only quests i see available to me are random ones scattered around the whole legion map that i see flying around in deperation. i know these quests arent going to get me anywhere. did i miss an important step somewhere? ive read that there were issues with the dalaran quest when the city teleports but ive clearly done that since im in the legion area. plz help! thank youAësh2 Sep 3
Sep 3 How does Artifact progression work? I'm really confused. As a MW monk, I see a lot of cool "central" perks that need a line to get to. But I can only place a max of three artifacts on my weapons so it's not possible... And when I get a new artifact, if I use it, it gets rid of my old unlocked passives that I put power into.. Why is this? I thought it was like a progression tree that we could fill up. Am i missing something? :/Razzity2 Sep 3