New Player Help and Guides

Sep 25 Class choice Hello. I need some help to decide my class. As it stands right now, the choice is between Warrior, DK, DH and paladin. I like to do lots of stuff. Transmog runs, achi hunting etcetc. I'd like to be able to be a viable choice for pvp. Not 2500 rating or anything but i want to be able to be competetive if i want. I also like to do mythic dungeons and the extent of my raiding will most likely be LFR or normals and i dont really wanna be at the bottom of the dps list while performing 110%. Will most likely do some 2v2 as well with my wife who plays rogue. To get it over with, i do like the playstyle of the chosen classes up there already, all of them, which is why i'm having trouble deciding. Any tips/suggestions from all of you would be greatly appreciated! - TrilTrillithôn1 Sep 25
Sep 25 Question about sending money cross-realm I recently returned to WoW after a very long hiatus and I started a new character and I'm now trying to send anything that character can use from the older characters. I'm running into a huge problem, however, sending stuff from one realm to another: My [new] main is on Sargeras, but most of my old characters are on Medivh. Whenever I try to send anything over to Sargeras, it says I can't mail anything cross-realm. I am using the [Name]-[Realm] method in the Send form, by the way. Initially, I thought it might have something to do with it being a PvE server going to a PvP server, but that may not be why. I also have a character on Dawnbringer that cannot send to Medivh, which is two PvE servers. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!Àññä24 Sep 25
Sep 25 Is there an addon? I am getting crazy annoyed lately doing the kill X quests in the area I am at. I am having an extremely hard time locating whatever enemy I am looking for as there is a small amount in the area Is there an addon basically that can scan the area around me and pinpoint my map or mini map where the enemy is so I can easily find them? Took me 30 minutes to do a simple quest yesterday as I could not locate anything in the designated area. I tried npcscan but could not figure it out at all so I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for but just couldn't figure out or if there is something like this even out?Drakonims4 Sep 25
Sep 25 Legion Skinning So I've been running skinning in the broken isles for some time, and I believe I got the drop which unlocks your skinning leveling from 75 to 800. I then dropped skinning to mess around with other professions but went back to it. I now cannot find a way to re-increase my skinning level cap to 800, the skinning trainer only trains up to zen master skinning, not legion skinning.Chewfivegum3 Sep 25
Sep 25 How do i go into a lower level dungeon I have a quest in shadowfang keep but i can't join an instance group for it since its a lower level than me is there any way i can do shadowfang keep?Tockalea1 Sep 25
Sep 25 MMO Vet., WoW Newbie LF Guidance/Community Firstly, I would like to state that I considered posting this in the Looking for Guild section; however, after taking a look through that forum I found that it was mostly filled with established Warcraft players and I was afraid that my post might have gone overlooked. With that said, and as the title suggests, I am a veteran to the MMORPG genre, but a complete Warcraft newbie. I have always been interested in World of Warcraft and craved getting into it, but being that World of Warcraft is such and established game made it difficult to really get into it, in addition to aimlessly solo grinding quests. So, this time around I thought I would reach out and try to find a community that would be willing to take a newbie under its wing and help guide me through everything World of Warcraft as to offer. With that somewhat cheesy paragraph out of the way, I would like to quickly state that I am currently an Undead Priest on the Proudmoore realm. I am definitely continuing with Priest, would prefer to stay Horde; however, I am willing to switch for the right fit, and more than willing to change realms. Thanks, W.B.Widowbaker2 Sep 25
Sep 24 How do specs work?? Main vs Off I see lots of reference to main and off spec. On this toon i have a main of Demonology (love it), i went and saw my trainer and got affliction as a secondary (because i could). i did something similar with my hunter (she is the toon i first posted on here with). BM and MM What is the difference in specs, not considering performance of a particular spec?? I know some are better performance wise than others. Is my main spec stronger because it is my main?? Or are the specs equal in terms of whichever you are in you can perform at 100% if you are proficient at that particular spec?? This is not worded clearly, but i do not know how to ask what i am trying to convey, i am hoping someone can read my mind, lol The base reason for me asking is i rolled a DK, and i have not specced it yet. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Auroraabeth/ I was thinking of Blood main (tank) with an offspec of Frost (melee dps), i really want to try a melee toon as all my others are ranged DPS, and i want to try to learn the tanking skill set, but if i do not like it, i would like a backup spec that i can go to. I suppose I could always re-spec with vanishing powder and my trainer if i really hated blood tanking. but if all things being equal, if i have 2 specs, i can make the one i like the most the one i am always in, as long as they do not get penalized for being off spec. i tried the DK thread, but did not get a response, so i thought i would try the helpful peeps here in the newbie thread. hope you understand my gibberish, i am having a hard time putting my thoughts down here with what i am trying to learn. thanks for the responses in advance.Eleonore8 Sep 24
Sep 24 help finding the IRONWING CAVERN its near the Farstrider Lodge, i have to go get something from there and its like a sercet cave or something and yea no clue where it is. if yall could help thanksTrufan4 Sep 24
Sep 24 WoD Legacy LFR Hi I'm just wondering but how do I access the LFR version of the WoD raids right now? I can find the LFR versions until MoP but I cannot seem to find any info as to where the LFR legacy NPCs or what have you are? Is this even available?Maltran3 Sep 24
Sep 24 Getting better at the game Hello! I am very new to the game and have been playing through Legion. I am working very hard at getting better but still struggle to maintain DPS and stay out of things trying to kill me. I play an Enhancement Shaman and could use any advice players have for me. I have read up on Icy Viens and read past forums.Dienae7 Sep 24
Sep 24 How to start the main story quests. Firstly as you can tell I am a big noob. I just wanted to know how or where can I start the Main story line quests for vanilla BC WOTLK etc. I bought all expansions and the game and as I now know I probably shouldnt have pciked blood elf because they were not in vanilla. But is there a big icon on the map or maybe a big zone. You should know im not asking to ignore the conent of the newer expansions nor am I trying to go back to how the game was before. I just wan to progress through the game how everyone else did besides that all the other expansions are installed but me being a noob I do not know how or where to start even the Vanilla story arc. Please tell me if I need to be a certain level or a certain place to start all of it. P.S and if i can play Vanilla story with blood elf since I dont think they were released at the time.Rampen3 Sep 24
Sep 24 How to switch specialization So I want to be a Havoc DH. Currently I am a Vengeance DH but when I switch to havoc, I cannot use my weapon. It says that it "Requires: Vengeance" Where would I get the Havoc version of the warglaives?Fugree2 Sep 24
Sep 24 Looking for a Champion guide Looking for a Champion guide. Have not been able to find any player created guide on Champions. Best Worse best ways of leveling and getting champions ilvls up. which to use in combatIaxioxor1 Sep 24
Sep 24 Returning player LF Alliance side server Looking for alliance side server PVE/US please only Medium pop will consider high pop but worried about server log in queue times. Looking for suggestions for casual social light raid guilds as well. Thanks!Sectumsempra3 Sep 24
Sep 23 Enchant/Gem When do you enchant/gem gear? Epics only, minimum ilvl, or just everything? Recently hit 110, still replacing gear frequently. When is it necessary to enchant/gem/flask?Caskbreaker1 Sep 23
Sep 23 Activating multiple copies of the base game Hi everyone In Australia at the moment you can buy the base game for cheaper than the cost of paying for another month of WoW. It's on special at a certain store. I don't think this works... but can you buy the base game again and add the free month to your existing account? Or will it give you an error message when you try to activate it saying you already own the game, or force you to get a new account? Thanks in advance for responses.Asymmastus3 Sep 23
Sep 23 Easiest DPS rotation for new player? I've always been a healer, I'd prefer to try something that mainly does DPS now, however every time I try, my DPS is laughable. Usually lower than the tanks. So my question to all of you grizzled vets out there is, which class has the easiest DPS rotation for me to get in the swings of the DPS groups? Thanks in advance to all who look. :)Ysn4 Sep 23
Sep 23 I'm stuck on a Legion Zone... So I started off in Azsuna. I've completed, as far as I'm aware, every quest in the zone. Got an achievement and all. All of my remaining quests are in zones I cant even get to. I have one for Eye of Azsuna, and some in Stormheim. Azsuna only leads out to Suramar, which is a 110 zone. I'm only 103, so got murdered trying to cross it. I tried to Google how to get to the other zones. The only two answers I see so far are "Goblin Glider" and "Class Hall". I'm not an engi. My class hall only has EXP and loot quests. I see nothing that would lead me to another zone. It doesnt help that theyre 2-4hr quests. I doubt I'm supposed to sit for 4 hours and pray my next mission is a breadcrumb. How the heck do I get to a new zone.Methød2 Sep 23
Sep 23 What class for my alt? I'm new to wow so idk what class I wanna play for my alt. Right now I have my Havoc Demon hunter which I really like but I want to get an alt started for this expansion. I like DPS more than any other role so I want it to be a class/spec capable of that. Some of the main specs I was thinking about was Arms, Fury, Outlaw, Subtlety, or maybe Frost DK. So if anyone knows anything about these specs let me know cause I'm curious on what spec I wanna have as an altBonarfarts1 Sep 23
Sep 23 Ways to Get Lots of Gold In My First Month? Hi, I recently bought the basic game as well as Legion, and I'd like to acquire enough gold for a WoW token within the next couple of weeks before I have to renew my subscription. Of course I've looked at lots of gold farming guides, but all of the ones I've seen require you to have a decent chunk of gold already in order to start off the process of investing in something or require you to be level 110 (like for using the Obliterum forge). I was just wondering if there are any quests or dungeons or something I can do that will give me an item(s) that I could sell for five figures or if there are any good methods for new players to acquire gold. If I need a level 100 account, that's fine because the Legion expansion comes with the boost :) Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!Bertmacklinn3 Sep 23
Sep 23 Few questions about Legion dungeons Hello, So, from 1 to 100, dungeons were similar to how I remember them from 8 years ago. But now that I'm doing Eye of Azshara, I'm confused about a couple of things. I don't understand this whole level scaling thing. I did that zone first, so Eye of Azshara is a low level dungeon for me, but since you can do the zones in any order, does that mean it's a high level dungeon for others? If the group consists of a level 101, 103, 105, 107, & 110.... then what level are the mobs going to be? Why am I able to heal a level 110 tank with my tiny little 103 heals? Is there some kind of gear scaling that happens when you join LFG? Also, why is there no rolling for loot all of a sudden? It seems like whatever the boss drops, everyone who can use it gets it automatically? And it appears that whenever you get an item from a boss, it automatically scales to your level. So does that mean I can keep returning to these dungeons as I get closer to 110 and upgrade the items that I already have to a better iLevel? Sorry for the scatterbrained post, I had a hard time organizing what I wanted to ask. Basically I'm used to queuing for a dungeon, and getting grouped with 4 other people who are close to my level, and that level is in turn suitable for the dungeon that we're trying to clear. But now I'm getting grouped with completely random levels and I can't wrap my head around it.Genddrel1 Sep 23
Sep 22 account trouble so i had to do an update today and after i did that i went to play my game only it was only allowing me to play wow1. But my main toon as well as every toon i play is on my wow2 account. so how do i change this back to the way it was before the update? where i have the option to play wow1 or wow2? Please help its driving me nutz!Ameeriah2 Sep 22
Sep 22 How do I get Champions? I recently got to level 100. When I go to my class hall, the Battle Table only shows the zones to go through and no champion options. There are 2 transparent quests apparently waiting for me to do something. I have 4 traits and a minor legendary already on my artifact and have completed almost a whole zone. Any thoughts?Cascade5 Sep 22
Sep 22 Can't fly in eversong woods? so a few nights ago i got my flying mount and the flight license and for some odd reason I can't fly in eversong wood or ghostlands, do I need the artisan flying or something?Cynitha17 Sep 22
Sep 22 Are Garrisons Still Going to Exist in Legion? Hello everyone. I've been away from WoW for almost a year now, but seeing all of the things that they're changing in Legion is giving me the itch to come back and give it another shot. My main concern, and the reason that I originally quit is because of garrisons. It's hard to explain, but I just couldn't get the hang of them. I never fully understood why they even exist or what their purpose is. Now I'm sure you're thinking "Well that's okay Vault, you don't HAVE to participate in garrisons if you don't want to!" Now that sounds fine in theory, but from my experience with them, they seemed to be EXTREMELY important and pretty much the cornerstone of WoD. I feel like I'm not an actual part of the current game when I'm avoiding them. The way that I like to describe the situation is like taking a class that you just can't handle. We've all had the bad experience of taking a class in high school / college that was just over your head and impossible to pass. You just want it to disappear and not be a problem anymore, yet every day you still have to go to it and you can just feel the pressure and obligation on your shoulders. I just want garrisons to be out of the game completely, or for there to be a VIABLE way to keep up with everyone else in the game without participating in those awful things. From what I've read on Legion, this along with the PvP balancing changes would just be the bees knees. Thanks a bunch for any help =)Vault29 Sep 22
Sep 22 getting excepted in a raid group I've tried to join raids through "premade" group finder in the past and always get declined. now i'm trying to join a group and consistently get declined. I'm not complaining i just want to understand why. I know most of them are looking for healer and tanks. I know some want a certain gear lvl. I'm at 835. How personal is this.? Are they looking at my specs to determine if they want me or is it my class or something else?Trollstrollr11 Sep 22
Sep 21 Joining a raid group I if i join one of the groups that are forming now to do the "emerald nightmare" raid, do i have to show up at the spot on the map to enter the raid or do you enter automatically when the group is fully formed?Trollstrollr5 Sep 21
Sep 21 Clickable WeakAuras Guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61TyaGT7QKg Guide on how to use WeakAuras and Bartender in tandem to create clickable WeakAurasDraias0 Sep 21
Sep 21 Need help when it comes to Addon usage Ok, so I just started getting back into the game after a few years, JK more like 6 since playing it at a somewhat serious pace, As i've seen it, there are addons that tell you where to stand, and what buttons to press. and they don't get you banned anymore? could someone relevant / a blue post please confirm this before i download tell me when / DBM, As i see it DBM is now doing what AVR was doing "At least for the most part" and people aren't getting blanket banned for using it . . . what changed? Also Tell me when can essentially import a script to tell you what button to press for your rotation to optimize your dps. what changed from this to the cast sequence opener you used to be able to do that would get people a couple day ban? I want to stay competitive but with my past experience in this game i get banned for silly !@#$ like this, where as other people would recommend these addons to me. Yes my old account got banned for using AVR, from what i've seen from new DBM Kill Videos. where as AVR from what i can remember tracked where to go with debuffs, ext ext. this seems much more complex. perhaps it was mostly automated? however in BRF i believe it was on train boss, it would tell you where to stand raid wide as long as you had the addon, as the trains spawned. and or pre - predicted the pattern for you. . . idk i'm lost, please explain.Rainydkay2 Sep 21
Sep 21 Healing in World PVP So, when i heal i usually use the raid unitframe to see who is being hit so i can cast heal on them. But how can i heal efficiently without being in a group? When im doing world quests, most of the time when i get to the quests, pvp is happening so we dont have the time to set up the group and all that jazz, besides, when the quest is over everyone just gtfo of there. Is there an Addon to show nearby players as in a group?Pulsarius1 Sep 21
Sep 21 How do I use "Fortified Armor Enhancement"? How do I use "Fortified Armor Enhancement" on my L100 followers?Fetitoo9 Sep 21
Sep 21 Pet battle I don't know if I'm retarded, but I can't see to get it. I go up to the owl and kill it but it does nothing.Multicaliber6 Sep 21
Sep 21 Easiest healing spec for a noob healer? I have some Alliance characters I want to start leveling, and I was thinking of maining a healing spec for one or more of them. Not just for fast dungeon queues but also to improve as a player. I've basically never done healing before, so I'm wondering which healing spec is considered the easiest to pick up and get through low-level dungeons. Currently I have a monk, paladin and druid on Alliance, but that doesn't mean I won't play other classes.Vihar3 Sep 21
Sep 21 Want to try Resto Shaman, what armor type? Little new obviously.. I use mail for enhancement due to melee combat. If I wanted to try restoration, should I try getting some good cloth armor? Also, is a staff the way to go? Thanks and sorry for the silly question!Buut3 Sep 21
Sep 20 Help with finding a class, please! -Do you want to have a permanent pet? Is a temporary one okay with you? Or does it not matter if you have a pet? Only if the pet doesn't need management. -Are you partial to cloth wearers or do you want a little more bulk in your armor? I like bulky heavy armor. -What have you played in other games before? Maybe you played a caster in another game and liked it, or have a fondness for barbarians/warriors. WoW might have a rough equivalent for you! Played many games, will list; Diablo 3- Crusader, Barbarian SWTOR- Jedi/Sith Guardian/Juggernaut, Sentinel/Marauder (mirror classes) Tera- Slayer, Warrior Destiny- Titan, Warlock Guild Wars 2- Guardian, Necromancer Dragon Age Inquisition- 2H Warrior then Reaver -Do you want to be able to heal yourself and others, or are you okay with lacking those spells? Self heals wouldn't be a bad thing but would rather focus on bashing skulls. -Which is your preference: attacking enemies from a distance or being up in their faces? Face Smashing! -Are you the sneaky type or do you take pleasure ripping out internal organs as a greeting right off the bat? Skulls or organs, no preferance, as long as they know I'm coming. -Do you want to be on the front lines with a shield or watching over your group to keep them safe? On my battlefield, it's every man/woman for themselves. But also on my battlefield, we don't lose. -Will you be leveling with a friend or mostly on your own? If you're doing it with a friend, what are they planning to level, or have they not decided yet? Solo atm. -Have you read about classes at all yet? If so, what stands out as interesting to you? Have you tried any classes already? Tried the Warrior and Paladin for a bit. From reading, those 2 and the DK look interesting, though I don't have much interest in focusing on a lot of group utility as it seems Paladins tend to have. I don't mind helping, but I came to bash skulls. -Are you interested in the lore or story of Warcraft? Some classes have a lot of easily-absorbed lore while others are a little "less detailed" in their history. Lore seems interesting. I wouldn't mind having a class that is known by what it does and then also adding my own legend to it. -Interested in roleplaying at all? This goes with the previous question, but some races/classes are easier to roleplay as a newbie than others (with lots of history to adhere to). Only "RP" i know is Recking Phaces...yea, I don't RP. -Do any of the races stick out to you as being attractive? Not every race can be every class, so if you have an early favorite (or if you really dislike one in particular) this can narrow things down. Faction doesn't matter so much as I assume each has their lore for their classes. I will say, I want to wield big weapons. If a race has no business holding a giant sword/axe/mace whatever, I don't want to be it. A few added things. I want to strictly DPS. I have tried tanking/healing in other games and I am just not a fan. Props to those who do, but not for me. Also, if I am going to be strictly DPS I would like to have decent damage. Doesn't have to tip top, but I would like to make an impact on what it is I'm doing.Fittywatt9 Sep 20
Sep 20 Cannot find any quests in Stormheim Hey guys, I levelled about halfway in Stormheim before I hit 110 and then left it. However I have no idea where I was last. The achievements I have remaining are - Trial of Valor - To Helheim and Back - Secrets of the Shieldmaiden - The Champion of Stormheim I think I remember talking to that Dragon at Cullen's Post, as I had done most of the stuff at Thorgrim Peaks (sp?). Any add-on I can DL that will show me all the quests maybe? Thanks in advance.Lavazap2 Sep 20
Sep 20 Does armor type matter as a tank? Does armor type matter as a low level tank for dungeons? I am a new player level 31, running cloth gear as a brew-master tank. Recently got kicked halfway through the dungeon by people wanting to speed run through, aggro-ing everything. So I just died a bunch and blamed me for running cloth. Do I need to change to leather? Or look for another stat? The cloth armor is heirloom armor my friend got me a long time ago for my warlock. Each piece has stamina and armor as a stat.Arwal5 Sep 20
Sep 20 Will I be able to raid? Hello! Just started playing WoW a few days ago and im REALLY loving it. I am curious if I will be able to do raids and such even though I dont have a guild? Or do I have to find a guild to partake in raid? It seems like an awesome aspect of the game that I am really looking forward to however im worried I may miss out on it. I have also see anound that Mythical dungeons have a "Lockout" What does this mean?Gallyste1 Sep 20
Sep 20 Do you make your nightelf quest in kalimdor? Or in the Eastern kingdoms?Netharia16 Sep 20
Sep 20 Trouble Deciding Class After Years Hello all, I was hoping you could help me with a not-so-unique problem I’ve been having. I’ve played World of Warcraft since vanilla, and really engaged during the Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King eras. What eventually got me to stick with the game was the creation of my Bloodelf Paladin, but after the changes in Cataclysm I began to drift from that character. Starting in Cataclysm, I felt unsatisfied with my Paladin and rolled a feral druid, which I progressed to end game and had a great time with. In Pandaria, I got my druid to max level and began to feel unsatisfied yet again. This is when I made a warlock and leveled him to max before the release of WoD. Leveling my lock to end game, I felt unsatisfied yet again and leveled a Monk. Returning now for Legion, my focus has been on the character I’m posting as, but the seeds of discontent are already beginning to form. In WotLK I ran a guild, raided, and really engaged with the end game content, but I haven’t felt that way since that time. Looking at my 4 end game Horde toons, I’m finding I want to focus on one character and just play the crap out of them, instead of feeling torn between many different options. Opportunity has come in the form of me swapping to a new server that many of my friends play on, but I still don’t know what to do! Currently, I am leveling an orc Deathknight with the hope I will really engage with the character. When he reaches 70, I’m going to try a Demonhunter to begin doing content with my friends while my DK catches up. The fact of the matter is though, I would gladly pay for a transfer or even a character boost if I fell in love with a particular class like I first did with my Paladin years ago. I’m interested in your feedback and possible ideas for a new character. I’ve played for years and tried every class the game has to offer, so anything is on the table. Some information about me to help— I can tank and heal but prefer healing I’m comfortable with both melee and ranged dps but for ranged I like a caster with mobility I love the lore of the game and it affects the kinds of characters I enjoy I’m shallow and looks matter to me The flashier the better Fun factor is a must!Xiancho4 Sep 20
Sep 20 Boon of the Scavenger enchant shoulders Be sure to get this enchant on your shoulders as soon as you get a decent pair you will have for a while and keep it on while you level. it gives a chance to drop a pouch loaded with Cloth, then sell the Cloth it goes fast don't undercut be patient they will sell at a decent price. You will have a nice chunk of gold with no effort and little investment!Glaed2 Sep 20
Sep 20 First Time Fire Mage Video Guide I made a fire mage PvE guide. This is my first attempt at such a video, and my equipment isn't top of the line by any means, but tell me what ya think :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYJ1Dx8hxXUBjartuur0 Sep 20
Sep 19 Emerald nightmare Raid. Where? I have a quest for the "emerald nightmare" raid in my druid campaign. None of the raids are enabled in my interface.Trollstrollr3 Sep 19
Sep 19 Prioritizing stats without reforging? From what I have gathered from reading others on the forum, people have been referencing specific stats they are prioritizing in lieu of others (i.e. one tank focuses on mastery, another, haste). How do people do this with reforging no longer being a thing? Do you somehow have the option to choose gear with the specific stats you want via questing, dungeons, etc.? I haven't played at level cap since Mists of Pandaria so I suspect that that explains my ignorance on this.Heehaw3 Sep 19
Sep 19 MAP FUNCTIONALITY suggestion First let me say I really love the way you can see the quests/world map when you click on the flightplan map. Very cool. Wanted to make some suggestions to make the world map better: 1. Add filtering ability by faction, reward, etc for the world quests. 2. Give current faction world quests colors on the ! buttons. 2. Add filtering to show available quests, to include differentiation between current level quests and lower level quests. This would be a big improvement for players to go back and clear out quests in old zones, or to find those remote quests that tend to get missed.Badfinger3 Sep 19
Sep 19 Teleport to Suramar Isn't there a teleport to get to the middle of suramar city? or do you just have to walk to the center?Trollstrollr2 Sep 19
Sep 19 Monsters drop no Loot I went to the plaguelans as a level 25. I am able to kill the mobs no problem. I get no loot though. Ever. No matter what mob it is, I get nothing. Is there a reason for that? Do I get no loot for killing mobs with a skull level?Ryoner9 Sep 19
Sep 19 Picking a Tank Class Hello everyone! Now, I am not exactly new at this game, although I am returning from a four year break so most of the classes have been changed and revamped completely and it offers a lot of confusion to me. I am looking for a tank class/spec that is rather specific, and so it would be great if I could get some assistance from a more advanced/up-to-date player who can help me the best! As I have mentioned, I am a returning player, but it is not just me. My dad and I used to play and have a wonderful time together, so for maybe a month of so my Dad is looking to renew his subscription and play with me. Now, he is not going to be very great, so I am just going to stick him on a pure DPS class that is not too advanced, maybe MM Hunter or Frost Mage if those two are still as I remember them to be. Anyways, because we will be soloing (but you know, with two people (: ) a lot of missions together, I am looking to take on a tank role, also because I just want to take on the task of tanking. The difficulty of the tank, as in timing cooldowns and managing mana/focus/whatever is not important, I will be fine with anything. However, I do want something that has a not underwhelming ability to self-heal, because I find that is something I enjoy heartily in a tank. This class/spec also needs to be able to succeed decently at max level game material, as I don't want to level with my Dad for a long time, level up the character, and then not enjoy it. I understand this is pretty complicated and very specific, but if anyone had any suggestions for classes that I could take on I would be very thankful! P.S. Druid and DK Blood are two specs that I won't consider, as DK starting at 55 is a real problem to me, and I am maining a Druid on my own, so I don't want to have to switch from solo to playing with my Dad and still be on Druid. Thanks again!Bareb5 Sep 19
Sep 18 Came back for Legion - Garrison? Haven't played in quite a while. So I of course used the 100 boost to enjoy what I heard was the best expansion to date. I have started doing Legion quest stuff, but what about garrisons? Is it worth it for me to go back and do this stuff?Korgrun3 Sep 18
Sep 18 Can't create new windows? Okay I know I'm not so new but I need some help. I can't create chat windows on just one toon. I right click to create a whisper window so I can talk one on one with a friend and nothing happens. This isn't just for whispering it's any chat such as Local Defence Trade General etc. Any suggestions on how to fix it?Shalaris8 Sep 18