Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

4d So You Want To Learn To Raid? This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. My story: I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. Raiding Guide and my Raiding Schedule on Both Factions (Note: if my schedule is unavailable to you, there are ton more to be found on Openraid. A place for Organized Raiding. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Template Character name and Server Class Spec Armor Item Level Horde or Alliance event Date of Event Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? If you are signing up for an Horde event, whisper Mordecaí-eitrigg for an invite. If you are signing up for an Alliance event, whisper Meirá-eitrigg or Mordecaíî-eitrigg for an invite. Community Event Schedule: Horde Events: Contact Mordecaí-Eitrigg August 22nd 5:00-9:00 PM PDT Normal Hellfire Citadel (THE GRAND FINALE) ~~~~ LEGION IS HERE!!! Break~~~~ Sept. 12th 5:00-7:00 PM PDT Legion Dungeons Sept 19th 5:00-7:00 PM PDT PVP Rated Battlegrounds Sept 26th 5:00-7:00 PM PDT PVP Rated Battlegrounds Sept 27th 5:00-9:00 PM PDT PVE Emerald Nightmare on Looking For Raid difficulty Oct 3rd 5:00-7:00 PM PDT Legion Dungeons Whisper Mordecaí-eitrigg) Oct 4th 5:00-9:00 PM PDT PVE Emerald Nightmare on Normal difficulty Oct 10th 5:00-7:00 PM PDT Legion Dungeons (Whisper Mordecaí-eitrigg) Oct 11th 5:00-9:00 PM PDT PVE Emerald Nightmare on Normal difficulty Alliance Events: August 23rd 5:00-9:00 PM PDT Normal Hellfire Citadel (GRAND FINALE) ~~~ Legion is here!!!! Break~~~ Sept. 21st 7:00-9:00 PM PDT Normal Emerald Nightmare Contact: TBD-Eitrigg Sept. 28th 7:00-9:00 PM PDT Normal Emerald Nightmare October 5th 7:00-9:00 PM PDT Normal Emerald Nightmare October 12th 7:00-9:00 PM PDT Normal Emerald Nightmare Food for Thought: "The more you give, the more you will get back." "People think about the Past and they throw their power into the Past, but there is no Past. It's gone, when you think about the Past, you think about it in this Moment. This Moment is all there is, and you can be happy in this Moment. When you are, everything is taken care of. All is well." A guide thread made up by Stormaker-Silverhand for Emerald Nightmare, first Legion Raid: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748475896Mordecaí1174 4d
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
17m blocked at spine deathwing? I try to start spine (heroic 25) and the guy is saying I can't do the thing on heroic unless all previous stuff has been done on heroic .... this char has already done the whole dungeon on heroic multiple times what's going on?Zahruk10 17m
19m LFR, Do not make it easier. Make it obvious. LFR should make everything you need to do obvious. Arrows telling you where to move and when. Giant obvious circles of where to and not to stand. I should be able to jump into LFR blind and learn the raid 100% in game. Yeah I won't be the best, cause I will be reacting and waiting for these guides... BUT at least I won't be hopping out of the game to read 2-3 guides and watch 2-3 youtube videos. I would rather learn the raid in game, and without making things worse for 39 other people cause I did not know to run into a corner that 1 time... or tank swap at a certain time. Difficulty through obscurity is not enjoyable. At least not for me.Gosion19 19m
37m Call to Arms in Legion? For the first time since Demon Hunters have been released, I saw a Call To Arms for Warriors. It made me wonder if this mechanic being carried forward to Legion? Will it be there at launch or are they delaying it for some reason? I've recently returned to the game so I'm not sure of CTA's history and whether they were around at the beginning of WoD.Bansidhe3 37m
39m Will we be able to solo... Legion dungeons at 110? They scale with you, so i assume you cant. And what about when the next expansion drops? will it (legion) scale to? Will you ever be able to solo the new content?Disgraced1 39m
1h WTB A Legit Mythic HFC 13/13 Carry/Run im looking to buy a full mythic 13/13 hfc carry with all my bis gear/tier gear/class trink and mount off archimonde. im on ally side only.. i can only pay with gold.... i will not pay with irl cashBilakos18 1h
1h No more 4 Difficulty Raid System No whiny or drawn out argument. My key points: - Seeing the raid on 4 difficulties gets extremely boring. - System creates new raiders of lesser quality - Some raiders quite by the time they reach Mythic - Endgame bosses reduced to jokes, killable in less than an hour - Easy pve raid content hurts retention of mainstream pve players - Repeated boss kills destroys boss credibility (Deathwing "the destroyer" was easy to take out) - Trend: WoW loses subscribers as raids get easier (Cata ->WoD) - Corelation: Casual gamers do not make a majority of the WoW player base Solution: Return to one difficulty raid system. Increase profit. DiscussAstrylian8 1h
3h Which tank for high end raid/mythicplus? I have a brewmaster, protection warrior, and vengence DH. I'm torn between those three and I want some opinions on which spec will be excellent for high end raiding and mythic plus. Thank you.Unholylord1 3h
5h Looking for a mythic archi carry for mount i was wondering if anyone would be able to get me into a mythic archie group that would be willing to give me the mount before legion drops :)Nathros5 5h
8h Diagnosed with Aphasia, HFC H before the end Hello, I am typing this from a hospital. Recently I was diagnosed with Aphasia. Basically I have begun to lose my ability to speak, as well as control over what I say; like Tourettes. Since learning I have Aphasia, I have become severely depressed, even though doctors don't exactly know when I will lose my speech completely. Knowing that it is happening slowly, day by day, is enough for me not to want to continue. Well in order to fight the depression, I subbed to WoW for legion a little more than a week ago. In this week, I got my toons up to HFC H and I healed all the way to Tyrant Velhari on both a Horde (Shaman) and Alliance (Druid) toon. I have also DPSed with my mage. Unfortunately, I can't get past 11/13 H with random groups. They either keep wiping or disband before Mannoroth. It's my goal to beat Archimonde before Legion and this week is my last and final try. I was wondering if there were any guilds which were going for HFC H clear this week, and were interested in bringing a healer or DPS along. As a healer I can do about 40k and as a DPS I can do about the same DPS on my mage. If you have an opening please let me know. I know all fights, and have successfully completed 11/13 H. Thanks.Pokipokipoki35 8h
8h Hardest DPS Class What do you think the hardest dps class to master is?Sassybiscuit3 8h
11h strange raid problem Hi, I and some friends of mine are trying to do hellfire cit on heroic mode and we don't see each other when we walk in. We also changed chars (these chars haven't raided in months) and we still don't see each other once inside. It is keeping us in separate raids when it shouldn't be. A vary strange problem is one of my friends is seeing a player inside that they where in with hours ago and he has been out of that group since then, but goes in to see that player still (ungrouped) Another huge problem happened before this. We where trying to do heroic achi for the mount and something made it change to normal mode without warning. I was lead and I had it set to heroic, but mid boss fight we all noticed it was on normal mode and it shouldn't have been. So, what is going on here? edit: No clue why this got down voted, I didn't put it here, a forum mod moved it from customer support for some reason.Dahca3 11h
11h Can't get back into my own raid? So my sister and I had been running Firelands for the achievements. We killed everyone up to Baleroc and found for the next achievement we needed a group. NO biggy- we used the premade finder to see if anyone was looking for the same thing. Our luck was golden and there were. Unfortunately they hadn't killed Baleroc yet, so I messaged them, said to invite us when they were done with that. NO problems again. My sister and I joined their group only to find that we could not get in. Heroic 25man, same as the one we were running. How is it that we cannot join that, when not hours before we joined up with a friend of mine to run ICC who was 5 kills in, and yet we still got into the raid, but not now? NO biggie. We decided not to get upset and just finish what we could and try again next week. So we left their group and then grouped back up together to finish where we left off. NOW WE CANT???? We keep on getting the warning that it isn't our instance and keep on getting kicked out! What is going on? Is this a bug? EDIT: I should add that when I try to enter the dungeon solo, I still get kicked out of it. We tried having both me as the party leader, then her, then each tried to enter by ourselves and still nothing. We have not finished Firelands, and still have two bosses to go- we should not be locked out like this.Laranná9 11h
19h Getting kick from dungeon maliciously? I am a relatively new players who only started playing recently with the release of the Warcraft movie and their free game key. I was doing Utgarde keep using dungeon finder. Just doing the usual dungeon stuff. I had orientated myself with the dungeon beforehand by watching walkthoughs videos on YouTube. Grouped with a bunch of random guys, not sure if they are a premade group. They seems experienced, likely to had did the dungeon over quite a few times. It wasn't a good experience though. They refuse to resurrection me, and when I asked nicely, they would tell me "they got my back" and then move on without doing so, forcing me to walk back and catch up with them a couple of times. At the last boss, the tank died (intentionally?) and the aggro was on me, they stop attacking the boss and allow the boss to kill me, the healer did not heal me and the again, none of them resurrected me. They kill the boss while I was dead, and all but one of them left the instance group before I can walk back in. I am suppose to collect the loot from the boss to complete the dungeon quest. That last remaining person kicked me out of the instance group just as I approach the corpse to loot. Now that I had told my story, my intention of this thread is to ask if such troll-ish behavior is common in WoW. I mean, I had heard stories but this was the first time I met such behavior so far.Aelaneinne12 19h
19h 30 prot warrior raid? What happens if I made a raid with 30 prot Warriors all with inspiring presence? Would that mean that the entire raid gets the equivalent of 90% leech? If it stacks, combined with ignore pain you basically have an immortal raid.Maximusrwr3 19h
23h Will it be possible to solo SoO at 110? With how high our item levels will get at 110 will siege be soloable?Nitaro5 23h
1d Rejected due to log I am new to logs. Could someone please tell me why my Iskarr fight log is bad? I focused on adds, stayed out of fire. I am buffled... I'd really appreciate if someone could take 5 min to look at my log and tell what's weak about it? Please keep in mind that my ilvl is actually lower than armory shows because it was optimized for resto spec with haste a primary 2nd stat vs mastery for boomkin. When I look at other druids with same ilvl I am on par with them. Thanks https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bMz73KHrdNmXWA1w#fight=1Elvinna7 1d
1d specifying loot spec universal regarding personal loot, there have been times when I'd rather have no specific loot spec clicked, where I'd be willing to simply take from the whole basket of gear (enh, ele, resto) it would be nice to have that ingameZahruk3 1d
1d Transmog farming - Molten Core changes? Hey All, I just started playing again after 2 years, and still getting used to some of the changes. Does anyone know if you can still farm the Paladin Tier 1 PVE set found on the link below? Or if Molten Core was taken away since the Draenor expansion? I appreciate the input, thanks! http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-paladin-pve-tier-1-setRøel2 1d
1d im stuck in a raid it says i have already defeated the bosses but i just cant start the spine of deathwing and its really annoying, ive played the raid a couple of days ago but dc´d while doing it but now that i came back i just cant do it ¿Any way to fix this please i really need the gold because the next month on September 2nd my license expires and i want to buy the token before thatWoundedface1 1d
1d What's An Optimal 10 Man Setup? As the title asks. For even loot and what not, what's the most optimal setup?Chillish9 1d
1d US-Alliance: FriendshipMoose-24 HR Run- 8/27 US-Alliance Who: Carriers with multiple Archimonde kills and an ilvl of around 725+ What: 24 hour run, and FriendshipMoose When: 8/27-12 AM - 8/28-12 AM EDT Where: Each will be streamed on Twitch. The FriendshipMoose gathering will be decided on the majority of where people want to meet. Why: To help as many people as we get their moose before 7.0 and to take a group picture of the FriendshipMoose community, both Alliance & Horde 24 Hour Carrier Sign-up Sheet:: https://goo.gl/forms/pCENwH3YISEKBtCw1 24 Hour Carrier Approved Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yyra_dHLK3e7nMGKM2twNzFvsTeKEnfbhRYUfxN5GPU/edit?usp=sharing [b]Those looking to get their moose mount just need to tune into the stream and type the keyword in Twitch chat. I'll randomly select people that way. You do not need follow the stream and/or sub to the stream. There are no bonuses for followers or subs as well. Hello Everyone, With the announcement that the Remnant of Chaos is remaining until August 30th, this will be the last 24 hour FriendshipMoose run. We are seeking a couple of additional carriers for this weekend's run. Please see the spreadsheet of the schedule for spots still available Helping those in need has always been a major priority to me, whether its been in game or in real life. In game, the Warcraft community is familiar with how I wish to help others experience content and/or get items that they would like for free. Myself and the Alliance carriers hope to help several of you obtain your moose during this time, that is, if you haven't had a chance to get into one of our earlier FriendshipMoose runs. PS: Just remember that FriendshipMoose is only the beginning. Things like this will be continued in Legion. FriendshipLegion is looking forward to helping the community on more grand scale with Legion. Hope to see you all one way or the other in Legion! -Zelse @Zelse007Zelse14 1d
1d FriendshipMoose Update-Free H Archimonde Good Morning Everyone, Total US-Alliance Runs Completed: 548 Total US-Horde Runs Completed: 358 Total EU-Alliance Runs Completed: 53 Total EU-Horde Runs Completed: Unknown Total Runs Between US/EU Alliance & Horde: 989 Moose Mounts Obtained US-Alliance: 6,168 Moose Mounts Obtained US-Horde: 4,182 Moose Mounts Obtained EU-Alliance: 245 Moose Mounts Obtained EU-Horde: 207 Total Moose Mounts Obtained Between US/EU Alliance & Horde: 10,802 24 hour final FriendshipMoose run on 8/27 - 12 AM - 12 AM EDT My name is Zelse and I am someone who enjoys to helping online gaming communities. Some of you might know me from OpenRaid. I helped 1000's of people through OpenRaid get their achievements, experience content, and/or got them a mount. Some may know me for Diablo Season 4, where I power leveled people to 70 for the HOTS mount. I have returned to WoW recently and have decided to extend my hand at helping again by helping the US-Alliance community in getting their Heroic Archimonde kill for the moose mount. With that being said, I will be assisting the US-Alliance side with their mount runs, with at least one run a week. I will probably do an average of 2-3 a week; however, this will be dependent on how many helpers I have. These will not always be a 1 shot type of raid and may require some progression. The run will consist of a few carry's (1-3 under the ilvl), raiders that have the ilvl/experience. but maybe not a kill, and carriers (Those of us that are overgeared). People just need to be aware that it might take a couple of pulls to get everything to click together. Let's be there for one another and help everyone out that would like a moose! And of course... FOR THE ALLIANCE :). friendshipmoose.com has been updated to show when the next run will be along with US-Horde runs and even both EU-Alliance & Horde!. If you need to message me, please do so on Twitter instead of Twitch. It is much easier for me - @Zelse007. Offering me gold or money for a spot is frowned upon. Please do not act entitled that you should go because of x, y, or z. These are free runs and I will do my best to get people in as I can. Yes Mumble is required :) Yes the runs are free! :) You're not required to follow me on twitch.tv/zelse007 to get into the runs. Followers are definitely appreciated if you enjoy the stream and what I do. I randomly select people on the stream to get into these runsZelse188 1d
1d Galleon and Oondasta Spawn Times I've posted this once and I'll post it again until we get a response from a Dev or Devs. The lack of attention to this issue despite how many people are pushing it is really disheartening. Currently 3/5 of the world bosses that drop mounts have a 15 minute respawn. Oondasta and Galleon continue to have a 1-2 hour respawn. With cross-realm this makes Galleon and Oondasta hard to find unless you want to sit camping for up to two hours. Camping would be completely viable and understandable if it wasn't for the fact these mounts are something like a 0.02% drop rate... Oh yeah, and no. Not all of us can just realm-hop until we find it. While US people and large regions have several instances to hop between, Oceanic has 2 and EU has about 4-6. We can't just hop to find something. People that have no interest in mounts probably couldn't care less about this, but mount collectors are getting extremely frustrated about this. Sha was changed to 15 minutes and Galleon was changed from a one-spawn-a-week to 1-2 hours. Both were changed because the loot became irrelevant so why have such huge spawn times? After the insane boss respawn times Blizzard have gone for more of a relaxed 15-minute respawn, so how about going back and fixing up Oondasta and Galleon as well? So why not change Galleon and Oondasta now? We have been pushing for this all through WoD and have not received any kind of response apart from one Dev telling us that their spawns "should already be like that" which they weren't, and we never got a further response from him. There is ZERO negatives that can come from making Oon and Galleon 15 minutes respawns like their brethren. No it won't mean people get the mounts easier, it doesn't actually make it any 'easier' at all. It's still a 0.02% drop rate. It just means mount collectors can get their weekly disappointment out of the way a little faster. As someone with 20 toons to tag Sha/Nalak/Galleon on (got Oon) it takes me about two days *if* I don't have work. I can't imagine how long it would take me if I still had to travel to Isle of Giants and wait for Oon... And before anyone says anything about 'profiting' off a shorter spawn time and comparing these to the BC world bosses, 1: You cannot kill these bosses more than once a week and, 2: The items that drop off the bosses are NOT BoE. They cannot be sold on the AH unless your loot box happens to contain one of the crappy BoE bracers that are better off vendored. The most you will get is gold out of the box and gold off a coin roll and it is a pitiful amount. So that's that. In short, if these are not changed before Legion there will be less chance of seeing Galleon and Oondasta at all which is a nightmare for mount collectors or anyone even thinking about starting to farm these drops. Both are currently soloable by certain classes or well-geared people. In Legion these will only become easier to solo meaning less people making groups, less people telling chat that Galleon and Oondasta is up and more people killing them in <30 seconds. In a region that has only two instances for these bosses to be up this is a daunting experience. Reducing the spawn time does not impact anyone negatively. All it can do it create positive outcomes, meaning less camping for a mount that is a 1/2000 chance to drop and being able to see the boss up more often. A 1-2 hour respawn for one Blood DK to come along and solo it because he hasn't told anyone else it spawned seems a tiny bit unfair. Here is my MMO Champ poll I started a while back. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1759335-Would-you-like-to-see-Galleon-and-Oondasta-made-15min-respawns As you can see the majority of people want to see this changed. It's a minor change that takes literally no time away from any other content Blizzard is working on. If you would like to see this changed please help bump posts like this and tweet @WarcraftDevs. I have been tweeting them asking about spawn time changes before Legion drops but have not yet had a response between the flood of class-related questions. More people asking = more of a chance to see a change!Lobotomise78 1d
1d You see what you do Blizzard?! Every Friday, I wake up at 6am. I get the coffee going, let my dog outside, and grab a shower. I come downstairs to see my beautiful fiancee toasting some bagels, she has my cup of coffee already prepared exactly how I like. We talk over breakfast, discuss possible plans for the weekend. Everyone is seemingly happy. I get into work by 8:15 am, I'm greeted by our front desk receptionist, Madison. "Good morning Destroy!" She says cheerfully. "Good morning, how are you today?" "I'm great!" She exclaims I can tell she wants to ask me a question, so I politely ask; "Anything going on Madison?" "Actually... yeah.." she says a bit hesitant "Go on." I say "Did they.. uh.. did they drop this week?" She whispers fearfully "GOD DAMNIT MADISON. NOT TODAY, PLEASE!" I yell. Her eyes filled with tears. I forcefully walk into my office and slam my door. I sit at my desk, I put my head into my hands angry at myself for letting such emotion out. End scene. Blizzard, every time you don't drop Invincible, Mim's Head, Ashes of Al'ar, Blazing Drake and Onyxian Drake for me, Madison has to deal with it. JUST DROP THEM FOR ME SO I DON'T HAVE TO BE MEAN TO MADISON. C'MON BLIZZARD, !@#$.Destroy5 1d
1d Outlaw or Havoc DH Preferred for Mythic +? Sims + experience leveling in the beta seem to indicate that Outlaw has a much higher ceiling, and the RNG seems to really only effect you when you roll well. If you have !@#$ty rolls it still seems to put out consistent DPS higher than most other specs. Havoc seems to have on demand burst AOE thats not really rivaled by many other classes, but seems slightly lower than Outlaw on single target? Those with experience, what are your thoughts? Seems like most ive seen mocking Outlaw rogue haven't actually played them or haven't played them optimally (Marked for Death, reroll til 2 of any buff, etc). I am in love with both classes atm but I really dont want to alt this expansion :(Fateful2 1d
1d question about tome of chaos last week Hello i am at 31/33 all boss killed but only in lfr can i get the two that left from normal hellfire citadel? If not will i have time to get them after lfr reset before legion is live?Xabe7 1d
1d Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 player) Solo Hi guys so I am new to raiding and solo raiding, but I am trying my best so that I can get some pretty cool mounts. I have almost finished the Icecrown achievements to receive Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher, but I am having some trouble with completing the very first boss in Ulduar. Has anyone actually solo'd it and if so does anyone have some tips as when I attempted it he destroyed my "tank" within minutes. Also does anyone know other raids/dungeons that I could do to get some cool mounts?Sterillin15 1d
1d Mythic Trinkets I've been running Mythic dungeons like crazy the past couple of months trying to get all the trinkets before they get removed in Legion. I've gotten 4 out of 5 but the problem I've run about 50 or so since my last one dropped. last week alone i did all 8 of them on 4 different toons, that's all i did last week wow wise. My point is f--- RNG. Why cant we buy them with Valor? you can only upgrade so much gear with valor before it becomes useless or in my case run so many dungeons you get burned out and still not get your last trinket. Blizzard used to have it so you can buy gear with Valor and such back in cata in case RNG was just that bad... Why put trinkets in and just leave them RNG based? Seems like you could have put them in there for like 2-3k Valor and people would still do Mythics and other content to get them... :|Rìtz1 1d
1d The Outcasts Moose-A-Wish 2.0 - Arch Carries! UPDATE: Alright we're done for the expansion. We raised $6135 for Make-A-Wish and helped 779 people get their mooses. We're very proud of the community and of our guildies. We'll be back in Legion to help people get the new drop mount, whatever that may be! Until then, keep supporting #BringEgonToLegion! _____________________________________________________________________________ Hello, some people may remember The Outcasts Moose-A-Wish event from a few months ago where we got a total of 662 moose for members of the WoW community as well as raising $5,603.84 for Make-A-Wish foundation in honor of a fallen comrade. All and all, we couldn't have been more proud of our guild and of the Warcraft community for helping us to try and bring our friend, Egon, to Legion with us in spirit. Unfortunately, our pleas have so far fallen on deaf ears. Our guild and Egon's family are still holding our serious hope of seeing him grace the Mage Class Hall, but our first charity drive wasn't enough. Well, I'm excited to announce that we're coming back to do it again! On August 11th/18th/25th we will be running non-stop moose runs between the hours of 9pm EST and 12am EST. We'll be once again collecting donations, and selling shirts, but NO DONATION is required to attend. IMPORTANT INFO: This is open only to US-Horde. Please see Friendship Moose for Alliance runs! Unlike our last runs, we are limited on how much time we have to devote to these. The most proactive sign ups will get the best chance of attending. Donations will not work as "bribes". You can come on the freshest level 100. No ilvl requirements. You must be able to follow easy directions and read the sign up form carefully. You must either tweet @WarcraftDevs with the hashtags #BringEgonToLegion and #MooseAWish OR post here with the same hashtags. Tweets are preferable! SIGN UPS: We're done for the expansion. I'm sorry if you missed the chance at the moose with us, but hopefully you can find someone in the last few days! DONATIONS: We will have links to our dedicated Make-A-Wish fundraiser on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/mephoros) during the runs, but they can also be found on our post on r/wow. Shirts will also be sold at 100% non-profit through Booster. Links for those will also be on Twitch during the runs. HOW ELSE CAN YOU HELP: Please consider posting on the official forums or tweeting @WarcraftDevs with our hashtags like our runners do to gain entry to the event. Another way is to spread the word about the runs and help us fill up our runs. Anything you can do to support us is so very much appreciated. Thank you to the entire WoW Community for making our last event so special. We hope to make this one amazing as well.Cryoxene27 1d
1d WTB Ironhoof destroyer for the last week i would like to buy the Ironhoof destroyer (mythic BH mount) for the last week(august 23 to 30th) offering 200k for it...i have gold on Bleedinghollow or darkspear horde for more info u can add me on Bnet Aylian#11891Aylian1 1d
1d Free H Archimonde Moose Runs, US-Alliance Hi everyone! Eternal Kingdom & friends have been running free Heroic Archimonde moose runs for the last 22 days and plan to keep going until Legion. I never intended for things to reach this level when I started, but we have given out over 6,000 mounts and want to help out everyone that still needs theirs. Whether you've recently come back for Legion or just haven't managed to get a kill yet, you still have some time left! Signups are done at my stream, twitch.tv/watchtaro. The only requirements are level 100, US or Oceanic Alliance and patience. You can visit the stream anytime and type !invites in chat or ask anyone hanging out to find out how to get in. The next run is tonight (Thursday) at 7pm pst! We take 15 people per run, and it may seem impossible to get in at first, but if you have the time to wait, I usually don't end stream until everyone in chat has their mounts. We have been able to get everyone in stream that waited their mounts for the last 12 or so days. We do check for achievements so please don't signup if you already have your moose. I hope we can help you get your moose before Legion, take care everyone!Taroboba7 1d
2d [Horde] Ulduar 25 Carry Trading I am hoping to find someone to trade Ulduar 25 runs for your alt in hopes of doing Herald of the Titans. I need the run on Horde, but I can run you through on either Horde or Alliance. Pizza#1917Heathen1 2d
2d Mythic Dungeons for Returning Players Just spent an hour trying to join a mythic dungeon group, didn't get accepted to a single one even when I matched the ilvl requirement. How am I expected to catch up as a returning player when there's such impossible standards? I really hope Blizzard rethinks their approach on such things in the future.Horrorshow14 2d
2d Confilicting information EXP dungeons Conflicting information is going out about dungeon experience for leveling. One site says dungeons is the way to go where another says you get near 0 experience from dungeons for leveling. What is the deal? Which is better if we have full teams of raiders to do dungeons?Patbenatar2 2d
2d Why can't I get the 5th heirloom trink? the 5th heirloom is completely unavailable for me, why? It is the [item="133596"] It's the one I wanted most. I've done at least 60 mythic 5mans since the last trinket dropped across 2 servers and 4 toons. I just noticed today that it's not even in the collection tab greyed out or otherwise. kinda desperate to get this trinket in particular. http://imgur.com/a/DPVqhWardlaw10 2d
2d Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (25) OK, been trying to do this achieve on my DK for hours but am having trouble. Watched numerous video guides to try to understand it but none seem to work. Does AOE dampening occur at 20 plus targets? I blood boil and they all immediately die but when im watching videos someone multishots and they all go down to half health.... Is it a requirement I take off all my armor on my DK? he's 695 ILVL, I found when I took armor off before I was unable to survive up until the point of the breath being released..Declith3 2d
2d Prot Paladin Ready for Raiding! Returning Protection Paladin ISO Casual Raiding Guild!!! I left the game back in MoP. I have now returned in WoD. I pretty much played casually for the past month or so. Now with legion coming out, I am very interested in joining a raiding guild! I have heroic experience from WotLK & Cata & I would like a guild that progresses to heroic / mythics. I do have a life outside of wow. I have a full-time job & things to do. So I can't be online for 12 hours / 7 days a week. But I can definitely be on daily & be on for raiding times. I am also okay with server changes & faction changes if needed. Please send me an in game message or reply here! Thank you!Sonoru2 2d
2d Best Tanks In Pre-Patch/Legion Im looking to roll a tank. I led herioc raids through cata and the beginning of mop but swapped to dps until now. Tanking sounds like fun again and I want to play it again, I just don't know whats good right now or what will be good, any recommendations, Im thinking brewmaster but i hear they're really bad right now and in legion.Kim18 2d
2d Trying to get the Moose So I've scrounged up enough gold to potentially buy a spot in a moose run because I heard people were selling them, but now that I've got it no groups seem to be running it. Is it too late? Does everyone who wants it already have it so no one is doing runs anymore?Sopheriel7 2d
2d Extra unexpected [Seal of Inevitable Fate]? I've ran into a very weird situation and I cannot find anyone else who has been able to replicate this, so i'm guessing this is absolutely an unintended bug. My Demon Hunter has received quite too many Seals of Inevitable Fate this week. On Tuesday, as anyone would, I purchased my original 3. I then proceeded to use all 3 tokens in HFC throughout the day. When I logged on and began my daily circles around Warspear on Wednesday I noticed the NPC was offering me the quest for Seals of Inevitable Fate once again. I purchased a FOURTH weekly seal. Everyday since, the NPC has offered me the quest to purchase one single Seal. I've now purchased 6 total Seals this week and have yet to find anyone who's had this happen to them... Is my Demon Hunter bugged? Is there some unstated change to Seals that myself and all of my friends are completely oblivious to? halp plz.Dork11 2d
2d Will the Black Temple Raid be Removed?? i was wondering weather or not the Black Temple Raid will be Removed from game with Illidan turning Good in the Next Expansion.Tammera1 2d
2d [H] ToT Achieve Carry needed Hello everyone I am having trouble finishing up my glory of the thundering raider achieve so I am looking for a few who can help me finish up I would happily trade my services for something you new or gold if you are on my server. Feel free to add my battletag- Cage#1406Jankykong1 2d
2d Zul Gurub Mounts obtainable in normal mode? Whenever I press Shift-J in game to look at the dungeon journal, both Zul Gurub mounts show up under the loot section for normal mode Zul' Gurub. I was wondering if blizzard recently made it so that these mounts were farmable.Kortas3 2d
3d Mythic+ Overview This post will provide a general need-to-know about Mythic+ dungeons. Feel free to ask any questions you have, and I'll answer as best as I can, and find out if I don't know. Also, if any information wrong out outdated, lemme know and I'll fix it. Basics Mythic+ (M+) will unlock 3 weeks into Legion, at the same time Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare unlocks. To access M+, you will need to complete a regular Mythic dungeon, where you will obtain a Keystone from the final boss. Each keystone will be usable at only one dungeon, and is activated by placing it in a pedestal inside the instance, similar to challenge modes. All keystone drops are personal, and only one is used at a time. When you use the keystone, the dungeon will start and you will be given a timer, a completion bar, and boss list. Fill the bar by killing trash and kill all the bosses before the time expires, and you'll get a chest or three based on your time left. Upon completion of the M+ dungeon within the time limit, your keystone will be upgraded based on the time remaining at the end of the dungeon. Each level of a keystone has an increasing health and damage modifier applied, with additional combat "affixes" at keystone levels 3, 6, and 9. Increasing keystone levels will also award progressively higher gear, capping at M+10. In addition to the loot from completing M+ dungeons within the time limit, you will receive a reward from a chest at the start of each week with items based on the highest M+ dungeon you completed the previous week. This chest will also contain a keystone a few levels below where you stopped the previous week, so that you do not have to start from scratch. When you fail to meet the timer for a M+ dungeon, your keystone will become "depleted", and you will not receive a chest. If you wish to attempt the keystone again, simply put it back in the pedestal and give it another go. If you succeed, you'll get rewards as normal, and an upgraded keystone will be in the chest for you. (Depleted doesn't actually mean depleted, it's just their way of showing that a keystone has been failed at least one time, you can re-use the keystone as many times as you need, until completion) There are currently no lockouts associated with M+, and it is only limited by the available keystones; however, thanks to the weekly chest system, farming a ton of M+ isn't necessary, as the chest is the biggest reward, and only requires you to complete a M+10 once a week to receive the best reward, currently. After the initial gearing stage when you begin to pass 865 average ilvl, obtaining this chest each week will likely only take a similar amount of time as what you'd need to farm valor for upgrades now.Stormaker4 3d
3d Please help :( I want to get my sister her Grove Warden before it is to late. She just started playing WoW a year ago but barely has time to even raid a lot due to having her baby. She always helps me and everything and this is one thing in WoW she really wants. I just wanna help my sister get her mount that she wants badly. Her name is Velwin on Earthen Ring. Please help ;_;Yujima10 3d
3d Master Loot & Guild Master Loot II I just wanted to continue the conversation going on in this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747394750 Please, let's keep the comments constructive, but critical, and if you've been raiding at all any time this week give your thoughts about how the loot system has been working (or not) for your raid. The more critically constructive feedback we give, the more likely we are to have changes made that we can all agree on. If you have any ideas about how to fix the current loot system beyond "don't fix what ain't broke" or "because reasons," please post them here. My Raid Update Last night was the first night I've been able to raid since the pre-patch launch and things went moderately well. We got bosses down and we got loot from the personal loot vendor like I figured we would as we had to bring in pugs due to absences and lack of guild members in general. I did manage to get some gear that was useful for someone else and I was able to give it away, but it wasn't in a way I'm particularly happy with. We all stood around the boss (as most of us who got gear don't need the gear) talking over each other in vent and linking the items we got in chat asking if anyone needed it. Took us ten whole minutes while people compared the gear they were looking at to what they had. Ten minutes we could have been on our way to another boss to get them down. I know that doesn't sound like a lot of time, but ten minutes can mean the difference between downing one or two bosses at the end of a raid night for us. If we were still pre-pre-patch, our master looter would have been the only one to remain behind, while the rest of the raid headed to the next boss. Instant movement and progress rather than milling around waiting for people to speak up or not about the gear that dropped. I still propose we either have the threshold for a "guild group" dropped to 50% (only for the Master Loot if that's what you want), or we get a way to mark people as "honorary guild members" so we can have a full "guild group." What say all of you? Again, please keep your comments constructive but critical. The less bickering and back biting we have in the forums, the quicker this will get resolved.Lohao165 3d
3d Mythic dungeon lockout removed? The mythic dungeon resets are not showing up on my calendar. Has blizzard lifted the lockout for this last week so people can get their trinkets? ThanksXms4 3d