Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

4h So You Want To Learn To Raid? This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. My story: I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. Raiding Guide and my Raiding Schedule on Both Factions (Note: if my schedule is unavailable to you, there are ton more to be found on Openraid. A place for Organized Raiding. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Template Character name and Server Class Spec Armor Item Level Horde or Alliance event Date of Event Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? If you are signing up for an Horde event, whisper Mordecaí-eitrigg for an invite. (Hold down Alt key and on Numpad, use num lock, press 0237) If you are signing up for an Alliance event, whisper Mordecaíi-eitrigg (Hold down Alt key and on Numpad, use num lock, 0237) Community Event Schedule: Horde Events: Nov 29th 5pm-9pm PST Trial of Valor LFR and Emerald Nightmare Normal Nov 30th 6pm-8pm PST Learning Dungeons (Mythics for the Karazhan Attunement) Dec 1st 6pm-8pm PST Learning dungeons ( Court of Stars, Arcway) Dec 3rd 9am-Noon PST Cont'd Learn2raid Emerald nightmare Alliance Events: November 28th 5pm-8pm PST Mord's learn2raid Emerald Nightmare Fresh November 29th 9am- Noon Mord's learn2raid Emerald Nightmare Dec 2nd 6pm-8pm PST Learning dungeons (Mythics for Karazhan Attunement) Dec 3rd 6pm-8pm PST Learning dungeons (court of stars, arcway) December 4th 5pm-8pm PST Trial of Valor Normal Fresh December 5th 5pm-8pm PST Emerald Nightmare Normal Fresh Food for Thought: "The more you give, the more you will get back." "People think about the Past and they throw their power into the Past, but there is no Past. It's gone, when you think about the Past, you think about it in this Moment. This Moment is all there is, and you can be happy in this Moment. When you are, everything is taken care of. All is well." A guide thread made up by Stormaker-Silverhand for Emerald Nightmare, first Legion Raid: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748475896 Other Community Event Leaders: Roxiqt has a Community Event for World of Warcraft Every Friday @5:30 PM PST WHISPER ROXI-ZUL'JIN TO JOIN IN THE EXCITEMENT!!! https://twitter.com/roxiqt/status/781883010157191168 Zelse the Moose King is another Community Event Leader for World of Warcraft. He started doing community events ever since the Moose came out for Hellfire Citadel raid in Warlords of Draenor. In Legion, he does Learn2Raid events too, like me but he's a Livestreamer (meaning you will be on TV). Zelse's Community Event Schedule: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749695285 Monday -10:00 PM - 12:00 AM - WoW: FriendshipLegion/Community Raid Team Thursday -10:00 PM - 12:00 AM - WoW: FriendshipLegion/Community Raid Friday -10:00 PM - 1:00 AM - WoW: FriendshipLegion/Community Raid Saturday - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM & 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM - WoW: FriendshipLegion/Community Raid Sunday -12:00 PM - 4:00 PM - WoW: FriendshipLegion/Community Raid https://twitter.com/Zelse007Mordecaí1217 4h
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
45m This is just pathetic after I saw this.... Last night, I ran another EN normal, did it a few times but mainly was doing it to sweep up corrupted essences, earlier tonight, I stood only wanting to seek a group on Normal that was at or close to Cenarius, as I killed the other 5 before him. Now as I was looking through the lists of open groups with others ready to enter the nightmare to kill the red twisted animals, I saw something that caught my eye, something that just, made me perlexed, confused, I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. What I saw was, an AOTC only, for normal. Now let that process for a moment... Emerald Nightmare, a raid that at normal minimum ideally says you should be 840 Now, lets be honest.. We have seen how ridiculous some groups can be with demands, I mean: Mythic 3 on dungeons for 370 plus where they stand likely to not earn anything Kara for non-nightbane runs where they just want to hoof it and want every linked achievement Emerald nightmare/Trial of Valor for AOTC on heroic. But this just takes the cake, I mean AOTC, on normal? Do I laugh or do I cry? What made me even more ready to question the mentality of this choice, was this: Why? To the leader of that group: You already made it through heroic or mythic as far as we could assume, why even need a group like that? What could you even possibly earn from anything in a normal setting bar the occasional titanforge? To anyone who joined that group with AOTC? Why? Just Why? Its been just, silly at this point. But now, it seems, raiding is just conflicted because people have this "disease" They want AOTC for everything, yet when did this aspect of holding an achievement automatically mean that someone was necessarily good? This isnt a solo achievement, its a group one, a well experienced raider who fought tooth and nail and a lazy bumbling fool in the same group who finish heroic WILL have this. Its amazing, how crazy this simple tool has become. The group finder was designed for easy to put together groups rather than sit in a city and yell for more rolls or when guild mates were not around. Now we get this, mentality, this rush everything, must be perfect, unsustainable DPS/HPS requirements, this frail mentality that if someone doesn't have AOTC, 4 letters automatically equals we are screwed. Sorry, it doesnt work that way, anyone can have a high achievement and still be a bumbling fool But this, I'm sorry, this takes it wayyyyy too far. I mean, when I saw someone making a EN normal mode for only those with AOTC, I'm sorry, but theres something wrong here. I normally have avoided entering heroics because I was bound to expect that 4/5 times, the person running that group would be mentality unstable and moan about every little thing. Hell last night, I got a Nythandra kill on heroic, because by ironic twists, the leader didnt know he set it too heroic, that same run we started afterwards was where I said I did the EN on normal last night. But its been a complete mess. This entire mentality of AOTC is just a mess some like me have just gotten tired of, People value an achievement, that doesn't grant instant success. Hell if you are a smart raider: You know to expect Murphy law regardless and keep your repair bill ready NO I didn't apply to this group, nor have I spent my time in heroic. We all dont have the time nor willingness to do Warcraft as our only recreation outlet. Yet as I see it, even being 869, that is still NOT enough for most players on EN heroic. But seeing, that, AOTC for normal EN, one of the easist to understand raids, This is how you know a mob mentality is a sickening toxic and just when things hit rock bottom. People are scared to invite those who are not labeled with this. Believing that AOTC grants security, yet they can get a total fool. Those who dare to invite those without it, could just find a player who listens for all they know. But regardless I can say this: "when you have impossible expections, you will constantly be upset" Yet on the other hand: "Even helping others in a small way contributes to a greater whole" But as I have seen it, this is just silly now.Arkenmor16 45m
1h Giving Up On PvP Going back to being a PvE hero not a fan of legion pvp at all. any advice at all on what the better choices are to play? I just know I don't want to heal.Flickxo0 1h
1h Prot Pally or Blood DK for high+ mythics? Which of these two lady-catchers would you recommend for higher level mythics (10+)? why? ThanksMiresham8 1h
2h advise? Good evening, first I'd like to say - I've been gone from the game for awhile but maintained the account - so much has changed since level 85. Legion is good so far but my lack of experience now seems overwhelming. I thought I would return and play a guardian druid but not sure when or at what level should someone return to the tanking role to take at normal content. Mind you I don't have the experience that most of you have in dungeons, raids..etc. when I came back, there was so much that changed not sure where I should start. I haven't done any of the dungeons this expansion just started leveling seriously a few weeks ago. Any advise that would be useful (remember the key word useful). Trolls will be trolling, I'm aware. Thanks for readingShinzor3 2h
2h Boosting a monk, what race should I use? Obvious choices would be Human for the flat 2% buff to secondary stats, Draenei for the Int/Agi/Str buffs. Assuming two competent players with equal gear, which one would perform better? I plan on healing, with tanking/dps being an offspec.Celosy3 2h
3h The Cod Squad - Dungeon running team for all! Good day all, My name is Cod and I am a part of the Convert to Raid community on Aerie Peak. I have created a dungeon running community to help people experience dungeons in a positive and helpful environment. Who we are: The Cod Squad is a group / dungeon running team that will be running in Legion and beyond. Our team is based off of a couple of principles: This group is for everyone. From “beginners” to “experts” We will wipe, we will try again, we will win Positivity and friendships are required This group is not just about completing Mythics and Mythic+ dungeons. This group is about enjoying dungeons, group content and other activities with friends. Nothing is as awesome as killing internet dragons with your friends. Nothing feels as empty as joining a random dungeon and having a great run…but then just looting the last boss and dropping group. I want to put back the feels into running dungeons. We also make some promises: We will never ask you to change your class or spec We will never link DPS logs in runs We will never link HPS logs in runs We will never say “You can’t” You will never get yelled at You will never be asked about your iLevel You will never be told you cannot go based on ranged / melee I promise you that if I hear of any of this happening…it will be stopped immediate and the member who violated to rule talked with. Requirements to join: Right now The Cod Squad is up in running on Aerie Peak server as a part of the Convert to Raid Guild. The best thing about my group is that you DO NOT have to server transfer. Everything can be run though using people’s Real ID’s. Here are the requirements to join: Have a max level toon Be willing to learn Be patient Have Discord (Mic recommended) That’s it. No silly ilevel requirements, no DPS requirements, heal requirements, etc. This group is for everyone! We want to help you with your group content needs! There are also no time requirements. You do not have to sign up for times to do activities. You are not obligated to do X amount of runs in Y time. We run when you need us. Now…that doesn’t mean we run 24/7….but we can usually get someone into runs pretty quickly. As we grow…so do the times we run. But I expect that after spending some time with us…you will want to keep doing things with us. How to Join: There are a couple of ways to get yourself into our great group…and it all starts with having a small conversation with me. Here are the many ways to get in touch with me: Real ID: Captcodfish#1784 (fills up quick so also add me on these...) Twitter: @gamingwithcod Discord: CaptainCodfish#4029 Every member of my team gets a one-on-one with me so I can make sure we are on the same page. I like talking with people and hearing people get excited about what we are doing. I like to keep this personal touch….I think it helps people feel like we are more friendly / more like a home than a group of randoms. At the end of the meeting I welcome you to our family. Cod Squad Goals: I have set some personal goals for our team. Some that are really hard and some that are pretty easy. For Legion here are a couple of major goals: To become your preferred method of finding Mythic and Mythic + dungeons To help people with any group content (WQ, Profession quest, Artifact, etc ) To help people get attuned for Karazhan To help people experience Karazhan in a positive environment Those are some of the major goals we are trying to complete. I also will spend as much time as I can recruiting, reaching out and talking with people who feel like they cannot find groups for dungeon content. I truly believe in leave no player behind. No…we may not be running +5 +6 +7 runs right now….but we will make sure that everyone has a chance to experience end game dungeon content. So. Raiders, non raiders, beginners, experts, anyone who wants to belong to a family style dungeon running group….we are here and we want to help. #leavenoplayerbehindIroncod64 3h
4h LFM For Amazing Carry Group As the title says above I am looking for 3 amazing people to make a solid carry group. I have currently been struggling with this for some odd reason. I use LFG and get 890 people but then they pull 200k dps or something. The point of this thread is to find 3 people who are competent and want to constantly farm AP/ Titanforged items by 3 chesting high keys 4-9. If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing then please post below with your most recent logs. I am only accepting 90%+ players. My btag: Forgotten#1885Ravenbear0 4h
5h Getting Randomly Kicked From Dungeons I've ran 3 dungeons so far. 1st I was kicked at the final boss mid fight after toiling through the entire dungeon without heals. Heals was trolling me - says hunters don't need heals. I waited all day for that queue. 2nd Ran fine - great group 3rd - after 3 days of waiting all day in queue for the eye I finally get a group. Kicked on the second trash pull as I was switching specs. No warning, nothing. So after about 40 hours of queues I get one dungeon. Games dungeon system is not designed for solo hunters eh? Or just has the world gone to crap and so only crappy people left to play this game with?Liladonia4 5h
6h Rank dps for M+ Which are the top 5 dps specs to bring along in M+?Blackpower13 6h
6h Question about running same Mythic plus? Surprised i could not find the answer anywhere. Mainly, can you run the same Mythic plus dungeon more than once ? Fore example Neltharian's Lair +6 more than once. And if you can, do could you still get loot such as gear and artifact power thingies? Thanks in advance for any expertise regarding this.Kleptoria4 6h
7h Protection Paladin Threat and ST Damage In short, Protection Paladin threat and ST damage is off the charts. I have two tanks that I main for raiding and our guild was 7/7M weeks ago. We recently had to bring in a new 2nd tank as our previous one left. The new tank is a protection paladin. Threat is insane. On Mythic Xavius, I have to tell him to stop attacking, or he'll pull the horror and Xavius off me (for the short period I'm taking both). Same goes for Ursoc, Nyth, etc. I'm fine if they do more damage, I could care less about meters. But they shouldn't have to stand around doing nothing because their threat modifiers are through the roof. And now we're potentially (yes its PTR) buffing their damage with Divine Hammer? . . . ??? Anyone else tank with a paladin co-tank and its just redic?Naithe36 7h
8h Consumables Why do people pop consumables during progression attempts where you are almost guaranteed to wipe at 90%, because you haven't learned the encounter? One of my friends was roasted by officers in his guild because he wouldn't use pots during pulls where they wiped 30-40 seconds into the encounter.Kurtalon9 8h
10h Critique my friends mythic group I have a warrior and rogue and pally friend group, I'm thinking about rolling a rsham for healing. Is this a good group? I like the chain healing melee aspect but wondering if having an all melee group is a detriment or what not. Also would love feedback on cc/aoe potential of the group, thank you!Aganhim4 10h
10h Mythic Key runs - deserters! Mythic Key runs - deserters! I'm tired of people bailing on my mythic key dungeon runs and leaving me with a depleted key. I know there is a lot of you out there that feel the same. Well this my solution to fix these mythic key run bail-outs. Remember the old BG deserter buff? Solution: "Mythic Key Deserter" 12 hour buff preventing any mythic plus run till it's expired. Show bliz what you think about it. Make this a hot topic and maybe they'll listenAimbot13 10h
10h Mythic+ needs to give better gear in NH. One thing I worry about is what happens with the rewards from mythic+ when NH hits. Reason I worry is mythic+ only gets harder while NH, as a new raid, gets its difficulty reset. Eg, normal NH should be about as difficult as normal EN or ToV. (Probably somewhere in the middle). Problem is mythic+ does not look like it's getting a difficulty reset. I believe mythic+2/3 (read, no affixes) gives the equivelant of normal EN gear. So likewise it would stand to reason mythic+ without affixes would award normal NH gear when it comes out. I think the only elegant solution here (instead of just straight buffing rewards), because affixes exponentially increase difficulty, is to extend the point where affixes are added. Say, no affix from +2-7 2nd affix 8-14 and tyrannical/fortified at +15. (Should be noted that to get 900 ilvl mythic NH gear it looks like you'll need to do a +18 if current math stands).Ninqjinq18 10h
11h Dungeon friends -The Squad- (not a guild) Dungeon friend group ~-The Squad-~ (not a guild) I'm looking for some people to routinely run mythic+ content with. We can benefit from everyone in the group getting upgrades besides constantly rolling the dice and having to run with new pugs. Minimum ilvl is not really a concern if you are truly in this for the squad. You will get your gear quick enough. I can tank or dps depending on who wants to join the squad.Lilinoria9 11h
11h Kara groups There maybe a very obvious answer to this but I haven't figured it out yet. What's the best way to get a non guild Kara group started? I don't see it in premades ever.Manidal6 11h
11h Tank/Healer combo LF DPS for M+ Hey! My brother and I are looking for like-minded individuals to join us for mythic plus runs. We always pug dps and find sometimes its hit and miss. TImezone - NA CST Usually run anytime from 3pm-1am anyday of the week We are both 870 ilvl and experienced players, currently 3/7M on our main characters (these are alts). We are looking for chill people to join on mythic plus runs up to level 10 currently. Always gotta get that weekly chest! Not sure if I should post battetag or how this will work but figured I'd put a post and see where it goes. Thank you! :)Joocyburrger0 11h
12h Trial of Valor is Overtuned My guild is just 1/7M, but we have easy 860+ilvl, and Trial of Valor normal drops just 855 ilvl gear. Well, we had attendance problems this week, so why not clear the new raid in normal, and try heroic? But it's seems we are doing heroic or mythic progression rather than just roflstomp normal. Guys, it's normal. The old flex. You can kill Ursoc carrying mages doing 130k DPS. We killed both Odyn, and Guarm on Tuesday, but if those are the numbers for normal, I can't even imagine heroic... Helya is just beyond "unpugable" (we wiped all night yesterday, but it should die on a few tries). Or the numbers are crazy, or the rewards are very, very wrong. I rather keep trying EN Mythic than Trial of Valor.Misuzu187 12h
12h I'm looking for my tank bestie! I know you're out there, tank. You love running Mythic+ but you always seem to be pugging everything. Something is missing in your life...something special. You're missing your healer BFF. That healer that knows your every pull, knows when to stun, knows when not to heal so you can pull those large groups together without losing any aggro, knows exactly which mob to CC. That healer you can count on to never let you die. I'm reaching for you, tank. Reach back...? ------- TL;DR 880 Shammy Heals LF Tank best friend to play with and become besties. Navakos#1847Navakos0 12h
13h Recruiting for Mythic+15 Horde Looking for an addition to our group with flexible daytime hours to join us for farming mythic+ on USA horde. A few of us have done a mythic+15 in time and have the achievement. Need Mythic Raiding 90-99% Parses and effective Dungeon Specs Every now and then we need to pick up one for healer/dps For example a Rshaman/Enhance would be an amazing addition to our team. Sometimes we speed clear lower level mythics (7-9) Many times we farm 10's, 11's, 12's We have 2 chested 12's before. Just leave your info and we'll contact you Thanks!Growinz3 13h
14h Mythic Dragons of Nightmare Help Hi Everyone, My guild <Deathnote> on Kel'Thuzad [A] recently attempted Dragons last night on Mythic. We're currently 3/7M and watching the fight on several videos made it seem really simple! However, we kept wiping just about the same % every time (Around 50-60%). I wanted to see if anyone who has done this fight could give me some tips? Here are our logs from 22 Wipes: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tCpvFTK4Jy8YVhDf I am trying to point my finger on EXACTLY what is going wrong. We were using 4 healers at first but then swapped one healer to Disc for portal group but it still didn't really make a difference. There are times players in our group get the 30 second sleep too by picking up another stack somewhere. I am not 100% sure but I feel like it could be a tanking issue on stack swaps and could just be overall placement. Would love your input / tips that helped you get past this 50-60% point. Love VvheelchairWheelie20 14h
15h Instancing question Trying to figure out how this works, I led a group into Kara yesterday we got up to the last boss but I had to go. If I start another group and we enter the instance will we be right where I left off or does it restart?Superslam0 15h
15h Mythics should use LFD, not Premade system Make it happen Blizzard.Necrophobia339 15h
16h List your fav mythic plus team comps What are your favorite mythic plus team compositions? Mine includes Brewmaster monk Fire mage Havoc demon hunter Assassination rogue Restoration druidEsanelle13 16h
17h Favorite Ranged DPS mythic+ Which one do you think is the best or your favorite to play or have in your group?Leechina9 17h
19h Karazhan requirements? Besides ilvl does this 7.1 patch has any extra requirements for the Karazhan dungeon? I've read somewhere that you need at least 1 follower at 850 ivl (I have 2 at the moment). I think I'm ready for it but I don't want any surprises.Vulcän10 19h
19h 5 week Nightbane runs Hi ladies and gents! I want to start a group to run Nightbane once per week until everyone has the mount. I'd like the same people each run, so that everyone gets one. The runs would occur Thursday or Friday evenings around 6pm EST. I'm looking for folks with about an 875 ilevel, and if you're dps, at least 350k single target dps. I'm looking for patient, reasonably friendly people with a sense of humor. Spazzy or high strung people, please look elsewhere. If you want a guaranteed mount, and meet the above requirements, leave your bnet info here or contact me in game: Sephira#1771. Thanks!Adaíra5 19h
19h What is the deal with Depleted Keystones? Last night, I was in a Mythic Keystone group. I used my keystone, we get to the end of the dungeon, and the Tank disconnects on the very last boss and doesn't come back. So, without the tank, of course, we failed to make the time limit. Seeing as how everyone thereafter left, I logged off for the night. Now today, I want to try again, but as soon as I form the group for it and everyone zones in, they notice my keystone is depleted and everyone leaves because there is no longer any incentive. I very rarely get upset at this game- and this expansion has been amazing thus far, but I have to say, this is very troubling to me. As one of the primary mechanics to gear outside of raiding with your guild (or to people who don't raid), how is it fair to make a weekly lockout on an item that you only get 1 shot at, given that everything goes 100% perfect? World of Warcraft is traditionally all about the grind, and getting your chance to try over and working towards success with a group of people you can build relationships with. This in no way encompasses the spirit of the game or the philosophy behind doing dungeons. I can understand trying to limit and cap off people from obtaining gear too quickly. However, this doesn't strike me as a fair system. So what, if someone disconnects or screws up, you're screwed for the entire week? That ain't fair. I saw another thread where people are now trolling Mythic + groups by joining and then leaving and thus screwing over the Keystone user. Of course, too bad for them as well right? I suspect I'm not alone here. I'm seeing a few other threads pop up with similar concerns. I get the feeling as though Blizzard didn't think this one through, or at the very least didn't understand that most of their player base pugs. And also, don't tell me to join another person's keystone group. Even past 850 ilvl, it is very difficult to get into a pug group. As is the case for raiding, competition is rough this expansion. Rougher than I've seen in previous expansions. So yea, I wonder what you guys think. If I don't have all my facts here I apologize, feel free to educate me. I heard there's a way to recharge the depleted keystone, but no one wants to stick around for that either. I'm not crying or complaining here. This is definitely one of Blizzard's better expansions. This part though doesn't seem like a fair system. Anyone can troll a group by leaving, anyone can have a disconnect- and then you're screwed for a week.Ziro24 19h
21h Phase 3 Odyn is too much and too hard. Even on Normal this is too much. In Phase 3 Odyn lights up the floor of the arena and only certain areas of it are alit. The whole group and has to stand in the non light one to not take damage. And Odyn occasionally changes the floor patterns forcing us to move from place to place. Odyn also applies a stack on random DPS with something that bascially lets them leave Electric Twisters/Tornados/etc. on the floor and of course getting into contact with them is bad because they throw you straight up in the air and you take fall damage. And Odyn does an atttack called Stormforged Spear on the Tanks where one tank has to run far away from Odyn while the other pulls aggro toward himself. The tank stands too close to Odyn takes so much damage that they get one shot, so moving far enough away from Odyn mitigates the Damage. All this in combination makes a very stressful and annoying fight. Like for me as a Tank I have to move far away from Odyn, but I might run the risk of the floor changning and I am standing on light. And really that Spear is too much even for Normal. For at least Normal I really wish for Phase 3 to get a bit of a nerf, Don't make the floor change too often, don't let too many people get that electric debuff, and don't let the tank get oneshot with that Stormforged Spear attack, at least reduced how far you have to be to mitigate damage because you have to get REALLY far now.Argronak59 21h
22h <Addiction> selling Legion carries Greetings WoW Community! <Addiction> is back to selling carries for Legion. We offer heroic EN and ToV, mythic+ dungeon key carries, nightbane mount runs, and mythic EN. Please refer to our website for pricing and questions, you can also email us. Runs are master looter so you get the loot, no personal loot waste of time. Thanks and look forward to hearing from youSaraf0 22h
22h The Cod Squad-Dugeon Running For All!(Horde) Greetings all I am Captian Morllan, I am working with Captian CodFish to bring the Cod Squad to the horde side. This community is not set on any one server we welcome cross server members so please post if you are interested in being apart of the action! The Cod Squad is a group / dungeon running community that will be running in Legion and beyond. Our team is based off of a couple of principles: This group is for everyone. From “beginners” to “experts” We will wipe, we will try again, we will win Positivity and friendships are required This group is not just about completing Mythics and Mythic+ dungeons. This group is about enjoying dungeons, group content and other activities with friends. Nothing is as awesome as killing internet dragons with your friends. Nothing feels as empty as joining a random dungeon and having a great run…but then just looting the last boss and dropping group. I want to put back the feels into running dungeons. We also make some promises: We will never ask you to change your class or spec We will never link DPS logs in runs We will never link HPS logs in runs We will never say “You can’t” You will never get yelled at You will never be asked about your iLevel You will never be told you cannot go based on ranged / melee Requirements to join: Have a max level toon Be willing to learn Be patient Have Discord (Mic recommended) That’s it. No silly ilevel requirements, no DPS requirements, heal requirements, etc. This group is for everyone! We want to help you with your group content needs! There are also no time requirements. You do not have to sign up for times to do activities. You are not obligated to do X amount of runs in Y time. We run when you need us. Now…that doesn’t mean we run 24/7….but we can usually get someone into runs pretty quickly. As we grow…so do the times we run. But I expect that after spending some time with us…you will want to keep doing things with us. How to Join: There are a couple of ways to get yourself into our great group…and it all starts with having a small conversation with me or Cod. Here are the many ways to get in touch with me or Cod: BattleTag: Morllan#1737 Tiwtter: @Morllan Discord: Morllan#0999 BattleTag: Captcodfish#1784 Twitter: @gamingwithcod Discord: CaptainCodfish#4029 Every member of my team gets a one-on-one with either Cod or me so we can make sure everyone are on the same page. We like talking with people and hearing people get excited about what is being done. We like to keep this personal touch…. feel it helps people feel like we are more friendly / more like a home than a group of randoms. At the end of the meeting will you be welcomed into the family. Cod Squad Goals: We have set some personal goals for our community. Some that are really hard and some that are pretty easy. For Legion here are a couple of major goals: To become your preferred method of finding Mythic and Mythic + dungeons To help people with any group content (WQ, Profession quest, Artifact, etc ) To help people get attuned for Karazhan To help people experience Karazhan in a positive environment Those are some of the major goals we are trying to complete. We are also willing to spend as much time as we can recruiting, reaching out and talking with people who feel like they cannot find groups for dungeon content. Truly we believe in leave no player behind. No…we may not be running +5 +6 +7 runs right now….but we will make sure that everyone has a chance to experience end game dungeon content. So. Raiders, non raiders, beginners, experts, anyone who wants to belong to a family style dungeon running community….we are here and we want to help. #leavenoplayerbehindMorllan7 22h
23h No Dungeon Count for Hidden Artifact Anyone else annoyed you get no credit for hidden artifact appearance in Timewalking dungeons? I understand the dungeons could be easy to grind out for some people, hence why its probably not credited, but slightly annoying still.Zenali8 23h
23h Arcway and Court of Stars Hi. Are these dungeons only available in mythic. I have received quests for them but only find them under mythic not regular dungeons ? Also is it required to run these to complete the Good Sumeritan achievement towards pathfinder. Any help is appreciated thanks.Hartric2 23h
1d TimeWalking issues The current Timewalk event is for levels 86+ for Cataclysm, but my lvl86 Rogue does not have the option to queue for a Timewalk dungeon. Having never timewalked before, am I just missing something on how to get queued up?Oakshianis2 1d
1d Timewalking Difficulty Where is the challenge in these dungeons? They are so easy they border on mind numbing. Did End time this morning and no one even had to stand on the Flarecores during the Jaina fight. I remember in Cata if the group ignored those even once it was a wipe.Mahvet6 1d
1d Sunwell Plateau Bug my brother and I duo'd this up until the door to kil'jaeden only to be foiled by an impassable door of sunlight that should have unlocked in 2008. Help?Khadaj13 1d
1d Legendaries?!! So here's my take! I've been stuck on 845-854 for 3 weeks now and have yet to see one legendary while others have been getting "lucky" as you call it to get it on their first mythic runs? How does this work and why does the long term guy get shafted and the short term guy get the loot? Another week or 2 on 854 I might just end up canceling my subscription due to the dead end road i have hit!Lawlabye22 1d
1d AP from Time walking Dungeons Please make them scale with artifact knowledge.. 2k per boss is just ridiculousDaeius3 1d
1d Danish Terrace's M Helya Kill Are they sending the tank into the water to get the slimes to stack? It's so far at the edge of the screen I can't quite see what they're doing.Twilightcult2 1d
1d No Karazhan groups? Hey guys, I wanted to do the Return to Karazhan dungeon for the first time but can't find any groups for it using group finder ( I've been looking under Premade Groups > Dungeons). I know people are running the dungeon but no groups show up for me in group finder when I look up Karazhan. What am I missing? Do I need a certain item lvl or special token of some kind before it will show up? ThanksEarthhowl20 1d
1d Beware of Mythic Keystone Trolls Happened to few mins ago.. the fcking tank pulled everything just rushing through EVERYTHING! Fcking retard think he's a big D tank ..fcking hell mate.. he blazed through everything.. piece of crap.. Beware guys ... and the fact that I need to go through the same dungeon/level just to recharge my keystone with no loot.. freaking hell mate.. Anyway I reported the tank.. cause he's obviously trolling.. Blizzard come on now ..freaking ban these kind of trolls ...you guys been sleeping again mate? Gonna left us out cold like in WoD ? What will it take for you guys to fix this kind of shiet.. another 3 to 5 million sub loss?Aeonflaxin9 1d
2d Mythic raid difficulty should use flex size Why don't they?Lenox16 2d
2d Less useless weekly M+ cache? Hi. My friends and I find that 90% of the time, the gear given from the weekly M+ cache is absolutely useless. It usually gives stats that are useless for our primary spec, and I think this really needs to be changed. Like some suggestions that have been floating around, I think that giving us a draft of 3-5 pieces that we can choose one from would be a better solution. I remember some loot boxes in Guild Wars 2 that also allows the player to choose a piece of gear from a selection, and it greatly reduced frustration in gearing. Since the M+ cache only appears once a week, this will not greatly accelerate the gearing process, since even with a draft of 3-5 pieces, you may not necessarily get the gear you need, but it would greatly help to counteract the obnoxious amount of RNG in this expansion. Thanks for listening.Xuanney9 2d
2d Should we jump into Heroic? My new guild just finished/cleared Normal EN. Oneshot all the bosses except the spider lady, who took 3 tries and 2 of them were messed up because tornadoes were right on the feathers each time. Because of this, we're trying to figure out where to go from there; Do we put Normal on Farm? By this i mean, do we polish up our mechanics and get as much gear as we can? Do we go ahead and jump into Heroic and get some item levels up? Someone even put into consideration going on to normal ToV, beating that, then coming back to do H EN. and then H ToV, so on and so forth. I'm in minority of thinking we should do one more week of Normal to polish mechanics, and then try H EN. Some in the group seem a little bit impatient, and want to start ToV. (For the record; We're a very casual, no hard schedule, no mandatory attendances guild. We like it relaxed and calm, and like to make sure everyone's having fun.)Reila7 2d
2d Garrison Invasions at 110 for the mounts? Tried googling but not much out there legion specific. I want to get the 4 mounts from the garrison invasions but trying to figure out if I can get Gold solo at 110. Anyone have experience with it? Any tips they can offer?Prytania8 2d
2d 3 Chesting an M+ and getting no loot I'm not sure if something similar to this has been posted but I'll go ahead on my rant. I understand that when you complete a mythic + dungeon without getting extra chests that there is only 2 pieces of loot. I would like to see it be 3 but this isn't the issue I'm referring to. I'm referring to when you complete a dungeon within the time limit of getting 3 chests and and do not get a piece of loot. In theory each box has 2 pieces of loot (see previous paragraph) for 6 in total and that seems to be the usual that everybody gets 1 piece of loot and somebody gets 2. However I've seen it happen way too many times where 2 people get 2 pieces of loot and one person gets no loot. How is this still a thing? I get RNG makes the game fun but seriously? Is this RNG needed? Can't it be baseline that everybody gets 1 piece of loot and everything after that is up to RNG?Shivtea8 2d