Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Oct 15 So You Want To Learn To Raid? This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. My story: I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. Raiding Guide and my Raiding Schedule on Both Factions (Note: if my schedule is unavailable to you, there are ton more to be found on Openraid. A place for Organized Raiding. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Template Character name and Server Class Spec Armor Item Level Horde or Alliance event Date of Event Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? If you are signing up for an Horde event, whisper Mordecaí-eitrigg for an invite. (Hold down Alt key and on Numpad, use num lock, press 0237) If you are signing up for an Alliance event, whisper Mordecaíi-eitrigg (Hold down Alt key and on Numpad, use num lock, 0237) Community Event Schedule: http://openraid.zergid.com/p/Learn2Raid Horde Events: October 18th -5:00-9:00 PM PST PVE Emerald Nightmare October 21st - 7:00pm-9:00pm Learn2PVP Rated Battlegrounds 10v10 October 22nd -7:00pm-9:00pm Learn2PVP Rated Battlegrounds 10v10 Alliance Events: Monday, October 17th 2016 5pm-8pm Pacific. Emerald Nightmare (Normal) Saturday, October 22nd 2016 7pm-9pm PST Emerald Nightmare (Normal) Monday October 24th 2016 5pm-8pm Pacific. Emerald Nightmare (Normal) Monday, November 7th 2016 5pm-8pm Pacific. Emerald Nightmare (Normal) Food for Thought: "The more you give, the more you will get back." "People think about the Past and they throw their power into the Past, but there is no Past. It's gone, when you think about the Past, you think about it in this Moment. This Moment is all there is, and you can be happy in this Moment. When you are, everything is taken care of. All is well." A guide thread made up by Stormaker-Silverhand for Emerald Nightmare, first Legion Raid: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748475896 Other Community Event Leaders: Roxiqt has a Community Event for World of Warcraft Every Friday @5:30 PM PST WHISPER ROXI-ZUL'JIN TO JOIN IN THE EXCITEMENT!!! https://twitter.com/roxiqt/status/781883010157191168 Zelse the Moose King is another Community Event Leader for World of Warcraft. He started doing community events ever since the Moose came out for Hellfire Citadel raid in Warlords of Draenor. In Legion, he does Learn2Raid events too, like me but he's a Livestreamer (meaning you will be on TV). Zelse's Community Event Schedule: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749695285 Monday -10:00 PM - 12:00 AM - WoW: FriendshipLegion/Community Raid Team Thursday -10:00 PM - 12:00 AM - WoW: FriendshipLegion/Community Raid Friday -10:00 PM - 1:00 AM - WoW: FriendshipLegion/Community Raid Saturday - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM & 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM - WoW: FriendshipLegion/Community Raid Sunday -12:00 PM - 4:00 PM - WoW: FriendshipLegion/Community Raid https://twitter.com/Zelse007Mordecaí1201 Oct 15
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
13m Changes to Mythic Keystone Rewards We’re deploying a hotfix as soon as possible that will change some of the contents of the chests at the end of Mythic Keystone dungeon runs: The Artifact Power contained in Challenger’s Cache awarded for completing a given difficulty will now contain increasing amounts of Artifact Power depending on the difficulty cleared. Prior to the hotfix, this Cache contained 400 base (pre-Knowledge-modifier) Artifact Power. After the hotfix: Mythic 2-3: 500 base Artifact Power Mythic 4-6: 800 base Artifact Power Mythic 7-9: 1000 base Artifact Power Mythic 10+: 1200 base Artifact Power At the same time, any additional (bonus) chests awarded for beating the Mythic Keystone timer by a very large amount will no longer contain any Artifact Power. They will still contain items of the appropriate power level, as before. All Challenger’s Caches will now also contain gold. The bonus chests you receive when you dominate a dungeon so thoroughly that your Keystone upgrades multiple times are intended to make sure that you don’t miss out on loot. You shouldn’t feel like it’s a mistake to blow away the timer. However, Artifact Power is available in nearly every type of endgame content, so your other reward for going faster is time saved, and that time could be spent pursuing more Artifact Power from its many other sources. These changes are aimed at aligning the efficiency of the different tiers of difficulty, so that a well-geared group of dungeon experts is rewarded more for tackling a high-level Mythic dungeon, rather than incentivized to stomp an entry-level dungeon.Ornyx233 13m
29m Scorpion lances hotfixed in NL Just a heads up that the Scorpions towards the end of Neltharion's Lair have been hotfixed so now their lances (party wide massive AoE) outranges casters meaning their damage is unavoidable. Previously, casters/healers could stand at their maximum casting range and not be hit. This was a big part of cloth wearers' survivability on these pulls when running high level mythic+.Spald2 29m
32m Pain points in Karazhan (1) lockout system isnt really the best, and ppl have to find interesting work arounds, like zoning into the instance separately, to continue a run from earlier. (2) during the last boss, transitioning to phase 2 is awkward. There's no super clear indication of what way the beam will come (left, center, or right). Having the boss turn more than 3-4 degrees (such as making the boss turn 15 degrees) will help readability of this phase (3) also during the last boss, also during phase 2 transition, if the tank pulls the boss while he's casting up a beam, the beam will not go the right way the boss was facing previously, causing players to be thrown off even though they knew the beam was coming mid or right or whatever. (4) the run back after wiping to maiden/moroes can be brutal.Dreadsong8 32m
40m 7.1 Twisting Winds Trinket Any chance that someone from Blizzard can explain the design philosophy behind this trinket? I understand that the sizable Int/Agi on the trinket necessitates that the proc should be weaker compared to other proc trinkets, but the effect does not feel satisfying given that in a combat setting, the target will not be staying in one place. Instead of the tornado spiraling out, the effect would be more satisfying if it followed the target the tornado spawned on.Yurippe0 40m
41m Return To Karazhan - Nightbane Location? Hello Everyone, We completed Kara about an hour ago and now we are spending all of our time looking for the hidden boss. I was really hoping someone out in this community already had the answer. We have seemingly looked almost everywhere. We have killed nearly every NPC in the instance. Has anyone found nightbane yet?Dèpti29 41m
45m Viz'aduum the Watcher How the hell did you guys finish phase 3 on this guy. I went in there with a group of around 865 players who have all cleared heroic EN and doing mythic raiding and we blew through the instance taking out every boss with no more than 1 or 2 wipes to learn them and moved on. Then we got to the last boss we spent over 3 hours on him easily wiping 30+ times. Phase 1 and 2 were fine but phase 3 was insta death in seconds everytime. We tried everything even had the ret pally go holy to help the priest and the phase 3 damage could not be healed through with 2 healers. Both characters were cranking out 400K hps and nothing. Finally people had to go back to real life after pulling an all nighter and we called it without downing him. Any tips?Pantymelter2 45m
46m Something needs to be done about Mythic+ I never come on here to complain about anything, but I'm really starting to get annoyed with people joining Mythic + groups to ruin peoples keystones. It was a 860+ group and the dps was well above where it needed to be to make 3 chests. During the flower trash the tank pulled way to much (with bolstering) so 3 chest was out of the question. We still had plenty of time for 2 chests. We had 6 and a half minutes left on the timer and was about to pull Dragon boss. This guy pulls a bunch of slimes and dragons then ports out. For no reason. I have seen the response by Blizzard to things like this and no amount of communication before you start a dungeon (which was their solution) can make up for the fact that people literaly will just join to troll you. I know people ninja pulling and leaving groups is nothing new, but never before has it been as punishing as it is now. I just feel like there could be a better way of stopping this from happening. Maybe freezing the time on the instance when someone drops group. Even if it was for a half hour it would still give enough time to at least find a replacement. Or give the Keystone 2 charges before its depleted. Then completing a depleted stone would only give it one charge back and this could only happen once a week. I don't know how realistic this could actually be its just my 2 cents on a possible solution. Although I do have to say I feel a little bit better after typing this all out. Thanks, KrualKrual17 46m
50m Can't get a single invite for Mythics Been trying to que for Reg Mythicsfor a while now. Honestly tried 40+ times so far without a single invite. More of a auto-decline. Any advice? Seems like the community is not a fan of UH DK lately. 845 UH DK, if that helps anyBruttalus14 50m
1h I want to tank (Pally or DK) My DK currently has better gear (~850 ilvl). I enjoy playing both. My question is this... Which would be most successful for 5man mythics and the new Karazhan? This is probably the closest I'll get to raiding this expansion due to time constraints.Miredon0 1h
1h Gearing up as a DPS Druid Is borderline impossible. I literally have get AT LEAST 40 Mythic Dungeon declines before I get lucky and get an invite. Not to mention the dungeons Ill sign up will say things like "+2 CoS Chill Run" or "830+ Only" (When Im 856). I usually pull around 190-220k DPS which isn't that bad imo considering I still have lots of upgrades for my gear and lots or very useful artifact weapon traits to still be learned. Is this a normal in PvE? I just began PvEing this xpac and find it enjoyable when I actually get to do it. I just don't understand why druids are hated this much as if they are completely useless and you might as well 4 man it than invite a druid dps.Slushy3 1h
1h BM Hunters We are literally sitting below most specs right now with our god awful single target and you gave us no love in 7.1, What's up with that?Snipedu7 1h
2h Just did a SoO transmog run... And I still had my re-roll tokens from when it was current content. Laughed for about a minute straight when I received over 100G for the re-roll when current tokens only give 50g.Meaty0 2h
2h How fast is everyone clearing Karazan? Just looking for peoples estimated times its taken them to full clear Kara. Thanks!Surprentis25 2h
2h Attumen help I am having trouble graphically on seeing which person to dispel/who has the actual ghost with all the clutter going on. Is there a setting graphically that I can set to aid me without trail and error without just turning everything on low? I play with max settings currently and have never had much trouble seeing anything else in the game. Just asking for tips also on how to deal with this from other healers also.Divinelight8 2h
3h Am I equipped well enough to tank Karazhan? I'm in a family and friend guild so I'm kind of forced to pug and had 3 bad experiences yesterday. In two of the groups, the healer said he just couldn't keep me alive and blamed me for us not being able to down Moroes. My current iLvl is 857 (was 853 I think yesterday before I got 2 upgrades from the first 2 bosses of Kara). I was using my active mitigation when DBM would tell me to and was good with popping cooldowns when I saw the healer struggling. I've been tanking since TBC so I am pretty good about getting out of fail and hitting the right buttons. The first group was kind of bad and the hunter/healer was the problem IMO. We struggled on Wikket but 1 shot it and then we continuously wiped on Maiden b/c the healer kept sleeping in the white puddles. Hunter kept pulling tons of groups with barrage wiping us on trash and died on Wikket really early. But the 2nd two groups were pretty solid and we 1 shot opera/maiden but then failed repeatedly on Moroes and Attumen. We would trap 3 of the adds on Moroes and then burn them one at a time but whenever I'd get the armor debuff my health would just go down so fast. In one death I took 60% of my health in 1.5 seconds with Garrote and the NPCs attacks and the healer couldn't react fast enough. On Attumen they said I wasn't facing him the right way whenever he would do the front attack that everyone had to soak but nobody would group up for me to aim it at them properly (they were all dodging everything else in that fight you have to dodge). Can anyone tell me what I can do better gear-wise? Or can anyone link me to a good Karazhan tank guide I can read up on to better myself? I really hate to dive back into Karazhan with another pug and waste my life on the first 2 bosses again since I can't get loot from them.Prytania3 3h
4h Volcanic Affix Visibility Allow me to preface this post with I didn't play in beta. I was super excited reading about volcanic, expecting it to be some crazy lava on the floor or something really amazing. Instead, there is a rather dainty, harmless looking circle of light just under your feet. As a holy priest, I've gotten quite used to very similar looking buffs over the years due to chakras and prayers always swirling just around my toes. Overall, I feel that the visibility of this affix is lacking, as it is simply too similar to many beneficial/healing spells already in the game, and given that this is something only seen for 2 weeks out of 8, it isn't very friendly towards new players either. I think this could be improved by changing the graphic to something more like a blackened cracked ground effect, or the volcanos from Lord Rhyolith erupting into a burst of flame rather than Holy word: Serenity.Maggie3 4h
5h Kara makes you reclear everything? So last night we begun Kara and then today I tried restarting and every boss is alive and everything is locked again. This is a long instance, can you not clear some then come back tomorrow? You have to kill everything in one go?Ultimus24 5h
5h Kara is beautiful Starting out by saying good job Blizz on making this instance amazing in the looks department. There are a lot of people complaining about the difficulty of it, which it is hard but people have to realize this dungeon is essentially a 5 person raid. As I said it is very difficult, but still super doable if you follow the mechanics. Just wanted to say Blizz you did an bad A** job at making this dungeon truly feel epic.Captmerìca4 5h
5h Lf weekly +10 grp Heya I am on mythic10+ wanting to make time and go higher eventually Looking for a weekly solid group that needs heals good listener quick leaner. Camocat#11177Camocat2 5h
5h M+ Team looking for a 5th (dps) Looking for our 5th for my M+ team. We go every sunday at 7 CST. Our comms of choice is Curse. Write a comment just saying who you are and your b-tag followed by your b-tag name because I have a lot of friends.Halvar4 5h
5h Blood Princess Thal'ena (Can't Bite) So I ran into Blood Princess Thal'ena for the first time this evening. I understand how the mechanic works (I think), I did Blood Queen back in the day. However, the icon for the bite, whenever I'm transformed, is red as if I'm out of range. I've tried it in two separate groups now. Move over to the a DPS that is not bit (since I'm healer, that's everyone) and each time no matter my distance to the DPS the icon is still red. Has anyone run into this before? Is there something I'm not doing correctly? Impossible for me to be the healer in this dungeon until I can get this worked out. I tried disabling my bar mods and that didn't work either. Thanks for any advice.Blicera1 5h
5h Why aren't people using CC? Why are tanks allergic to cc? Why do they insist on pulling entire packs and making healers work frantically in a mythic run, when cc and single targeting results in a much smoother run I run pugs with a tank now so we get to call the shots and boot easily replaced dps if they won't follow the rules, but honestly dps players are almost always more than willing to be cooperative - guess those long queue times give some appreciation - it's the primadonna tanks that are the problem I think Anyhow - this isn't wotlk face roll content. Cc is useful. Sometimes I miss the ball busting cataclysm heroics.Snub57 5h
5h 879 Resto/Balance LFG daily mythic+ farming 879 Boomkin/Resto. LFG or LFM mythic + farming. Im open to any type of farming but prefer maw 3 chest farming. I have a lot of exp in mythic + with a +10 completed with in the time limit as healer. My dps and healing are both very strong so i can fill either role. Any good and geared players who also like to farm mythic + daily please feel free to add me to btag to have a good pocket healer/dps. Please do not add me if you are more of an average skill level player. I am only interested in other high quality players like myself to make strong KS carry farming groups or to run our own keys. Horde side KJ server. Omgsohard#1913Ínfekted0 5h
5h New Kara has no lock out? Who's brilliant idea was this? If you're going to make a "raid" like mythic dungeon, why would you make the bosses reset if you're in your own "lockout". You're going to make a currently 3 hour plus dungeon with a few difficult bosses and you're not going to give people a option to keep the bosses they have killed, dead? I was clearing with a guildie last night and we had two bosses left (not counting nightbane). We were tired and decided to head to bed. We figured that Blizzard wouldn't be stupid enough to not include a lock out for a dungeon this long. So we decided to call it a night. Lo and behold I go into the dungeon the next day and everything's reset. I am the only one who thinks this was an oversight? Staying in there for that long isn't a testament to skill, it's a testament to how long you're willing to sit in a chair. I haven't been this pissed since the unpatched Ashbringer hidden skin quest chain. Seriously, this was an awful idea.Thorgarrus2 5h
5h Kharazan difficulty Just wanted to check if anyone else feels like Kharazan is a little overtuned. I tried running it tonight and while there were a couple dps no where near my ilvl, they were still pretty decently geared(~855). We just could not kill Moroes. We coordinated CCs, interrupts, and stuns. All of it. Still couldn't kill him. Everyone about 190k dps and I just find it odd that 850s are supposed to clear it. It could very well be that we weren't doing as well as we thought though so just wanted to see how other people felt. Kinda just quit for the night after killing boss x_x.Aranuir105 5h
6h Looking for Serious Tank Mythic+ Group Looking for a very serious tank with an open schedule to push high M+. No one in my group has real jobs. This is what we do. But our tank is unreliable and doesn't use his abilities properly. If you are available for a large portion of time in the afternoon to late nights, let me know at Maggie#1356. If your gear isn't fantastic due to reasons, but you're a great player, I'm willing to look into you so long as your schedule works out and you're fantastic at your class. Maggie#1356Maggie6 6h
8h Question About Tanking I've never tried tanking a raid before, and I was maybe gonna try it this expansion. My main question is, how do you know when to swap aggro with the other tank? Do you need DBM for it? Or is it just an unspoken rule that the MT goes first and then you pick up the boss after he has too many stacks of whatever? Also, what is your responsibility as the tank who isn't holding the boss's agro? Aside from adds. Can you dps the boss? Or will that compete with the other tank's ability to hold aggro? ThanksInalius8 8h
9h Best and Worst healers IMO Best: Shaman, Pally Mid: Priest Worst: Monk, Druid This is my experience tanking all 8/8 mythic dungeons on both resets. Source: Blood DK Edit: Sorry guys I don't frequent these forums much so i don't know what "triggers" people here but my intent wasn't to insult anybody who plays a certain healer class. Of course i've had amazing druid and monks but im talking about the majority not the minority ones i get.Zarok30 9h
9h Emerald Nightmare trinkets I don't see this being discussed anywhere or even mentioned by the devs, but some of the trinkets in Emerald Nightmare are extremely poor, to the point of 815 ilvl world quest trinkets are far superior to these 865+ trinkets. Some examples would be: Ravaged Seed Pod - 15,834 shadow damage every second for 10 seconds on a 1 minute CD to all enemies in a puddle on the ground. - This may be an aoe trinket, but that damage is piss poor for a Legion trinket. In heroic, your average ADD in a fight has no lower than 7-8 million HP (these are AoE fodder adds!) this trinket does over 10 seconds what 3 auto attacks would accomplish to one target. Ursoc's Rending Paw - 1,418 strength, puts up a dot that does 9,996 damage OVER 8 seconds. Not every second for 8 seconds, OVER 8 seconds. This trinket is so useless for even Frost DKs, whom it does not even 1% of their damage for. The raw strength isn't making up for the loss of a proc or secondary stats, you could pick up a dungeon trinket with 200 less strength and gain more in secondaries. There are other trinkets like Twisting Wind, Swarming Plaguehive, or Spontaneous Appendages that are in a similar boat that do nothing in terms of procs; meanwhile there's trinkets like Unstable Horrorslime or Wriggling Sinew that are putting in over 7% of total damage for some caster classes. I'm not asking for nerfs on the caster trinkets, but acknowledgment that trinkets that are OVER 40 item levels higher than dungeon trinkets are being outclassed! The easiest fix would be implement AP/SP scaling to the dots/procs; it would fix everything wrong with some of these trinkets. It is particularly bad if you're a melee, in the sense that all our trinkets are so awful, we're better off using 825 trinkets from heroicsor fish for upgrades in Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons for those trinkets. It's understandable that Mythic+ is another form of progression for gear, but it's not being offered as a choice, rather a necessity for strength melee to get upgrades in their trinket slots.Neró32 9h
9h Gearing from mythics I for one really believe there should be some sort of system that lets you disable receiving drops from a boss you dont need loot from on PERSONAL LOOT. It would make it easier to earn specific slots of gear from gameplay and get rid of that annoying crap where you run a mythic and get a piece of gear you dont need on the first boss, heralding the fact that you wont get the piece you came for later. It is almost comical at this point, ive ran mythic arcway 5 times (and mythic+ serveral times) for the chrono shard, all 5 times, no exaggeration, i just ran it 10 minutes ago, i get loot off of ivanyr. This is especially dissapointing because he is either the first boss, making the rest of the run unappealing, or the last boss where you get your hopes all worked up about getting no drops off the first bosses (hoping your drop will be the shard of vandros) and then you get a crummy belt or ring off of ivanyr.Thorblakmane7 9h
10h No thanks for more 5 man content Blizzard already has to bribe tanks and healers to participate in 5 man dungeons because there isn't enough. Knowing this, why add even more 5 man content? DPS is already sitting on their hands with their keystones expiring because they can't get groups for mythic and mythic +, and blizzard adds a whole patch essentially devoted to 5 man content? What is the thinking on that?Clamison22 10h
10h Sign of the Warrior - not working? I am getting the same loot at the end of dungeons that I always do. I usually get a single piece of gear off of the end boss, and that hasn't changed. I have yet to get 2 pieces of gear. I just ran mythic CoS, and got NOTHING but artifact power. What's going on?Veradrona2 10h
11h Requesting Log Addon Recommendation Heya. I used to do logs for my guild using Ask Mr Robot back in WoD Now that Ask Mr Robot has stopped doing log analysis, I'd like to ask for some recommendations for 1. A good in-game logging add-on. 2. A good log analysis website/ provider. Thank youLycoan8 11h
13h An Audio message from me to Blizzard Staff This seriously needs to be addressed: I made an audio message for Blizzard to address these 2 issues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ir0118pGMUImmawarlock49 13h
13h M+15 grp LF Mage/DH Hey we're a Mythic + group that's been running since launch and we are looking for a reliable 5th to help push for the +15 this week. Looking for people above 875 ilvl with strong experience in Mythic+ Right now we are sitting on a +13 keystone and are looking to push over the next few days Add jack#6609 for more questions :)Dragonzx0 13h
13h BLIZZARD PLZ READ - FIX THE KARA LOCKOUT I ran kara until 5am my time last night and people had to leave because we were literally falling asleep. got to mana worm and tried to reform a pug group on the same boss. only issue is that the whole dungeon reset. We tried phasing in individually and reforming and that didnt work. PLEASE BLIZZARD, FIX THIS ISSUE! I know I am not the only one.Shnuglybagel21 13h
14h Violet Hold Lockout So yesterday I created a group to knock out M Violet Hold for the attunment and we cleared all the way up to the last boss (17%) before Sargeras crashed. I loaded back into the game and was kicked out, and I even somehow managed to zone into another groups instance. Zoned in today and there aren't any NPCs in the dungeon for to me to talk to to start the dungeon. Am I just SOL on the attunment until next week?Griévous3 14h
14h How to get into Mythic dungeons Hey guys, This is probably a major noob question, but I can't figure out anywhere on google how to get into mythic dungeons. Any help? :(Clocks5 14h
15h Return to Karazhan reset on rolling restart A guild group did the first 2 bosses and had just about got hold of the 3rd Soul Fragment in the Fragments of the Past Quest when the announcement was made counting down 15 minutes to Shutdown (which none of us were aware of till that time). We cleared the spiders to grab the 3rd fragment and used the portal to port back to the exit, then hearthed to Dal. After the restart, we grouped back up, went back to Karazhan, but upon entering the instance, we found it had completely reset. Im assuming this means that we will now have to do the first 2 bosses and all associated trash again, for no loot return? Daemonblight-Jubei'Thos Monkitup-Gundrak Advocado-Jubei'Thos Turpentine-Gundrak Fezzlock-Jubei'Thos The Peace MakersDaemonblight8 15h
15h Kara + other lockout reset suggestion Going from weeks of doing mythic+ and not having to worry about a lockout into only being able to do Kara once a week is a bit of a shock to the system. What if we could pay order hall resources to clear lockouts, there could be items for various lockouts with current lockouts being more restricted. Examples: 500 order resources to reset all your classic wow lockouts 3000 order resources to reset all your 5 man legion lockouts - this could be limited to x purchases a week This adds a new order hall resource dump to give them value in the future, it also would make farming transmog / old mounts a bit easier, while also tying in current content.Vimmy1 15h
15h Dungeon Deserter Debuff I was just fighting the first boss (Ruby Dragonshrine) in End Time when suddenly everyone was kicked from the group and ported out of the dungeon. All of us, except 1, received the 30 min Dungeon Deserter debuff. Why does this happen? I get it if you actually leave a group. But if the instance literally kicks us all out, or if the servers fall apart, why do we get stuck with a 30 min debuff?Superstylin6 15h
15h Wrong Legendeary Spec Since getting a legendary not for your main spec is such a big problem, I propose a solution. Every legendary item should have a 1 to 1 correlation with a legendary item of another specialization for your class. You can change the legendary from one spec to another at you order hall. Changing one particular legendary will always give you the same legendary in that new specialization.Exdragon21 15h
15h Any official response to KZ's lockout issues? It's a bit comical that this hasn't been addressed in any form, yet.Ahso5 15h
15h Soul Prism of the Illidari are you kidding me. i didn't expect this quest to be done in one run. but 8 weeks for a pittance reward. i get the carrot on a stick system. but this is just plain silly. what you get as the reward does not justify the slog. i know people are going to say, but you are going to do the dungeons anyways. which is fine. some people only do the 1 dungeon a day, because the gear that drops is below their stats. so now we have a quest that forces you into a dungeon, the reward is sucky, just to further the story of illidan. i don't get it. thank god for youtube. cause this is just stupid.Psychopath2 15h
15h Raid Finder (major) Improvement hey blizz (you dumbasses), maybe you can oh i don't know add a way to sign up for only FRESH raid finders, like let's say a filter that let's 1 check either the box for fresh or for in progress, or even both; i get you guys are trying to promote getting people to join in progress runs, but GIVE US A DAMN CHOICE YOU @#$@#$ TYRANTSKaerfemag12 15h
16h M+ ilvl Has anyone else noticed a HUGE jump in the minimum ilvl people are asking for in group finder for mythic and mythic + dungeons? I noticed lately people asking for 850+ for regular mythics and 860-880+ for m+2/3 dungeons. This seems insane to me given the fact that this outgears the gear dropped by the dungeon rendering the dungeon pretty much pointless. I get wanting a higher ilvl for like +5-10 but seriously asking for 880+ in a +2 keystone when at the launch of keystones people were doing them at 840-845 just fine seems a little off. Did they raise the keystone difficulty or am I missing something else here?Clubsdk18 16h
16h Kharazan Resets! Crazy! So last night, I was with a group that completely cleared out the entire right side (bottom section) and was on the path to curator. After trying to go back in, I found that it was resetted. Why?? And today I went through few more bosses, (and this time I was leader), my group disbanned and I went outside. Got new group, and it resetted again!!!! Does Blizzard expect us to do the whole dungeon in one go???Leonídas8 16h