Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

1d So You Want To Learn To Raid? This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. My story: I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. Raiding Guide and my Raiding Schedule on Both Factions (Note: if my schedule is unavailable to you, there are ton more to be found on Openraid. A place for Organized Raiding. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Template Character name and Server Class Spec Armor Item Level Horde or Alliance event Date of Event Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? If you are signing up for an Horde event, whisper Mordecaí-eitrigg for an invite. If you are signing up for an Alliance event, whisper Meirá-eitrigg Community Event Schedule: Horde Events: Sept. 20th 5:00-9:00 PM PDT PVE Emerald Nightmare Sept 26th 5:00-7:00 PM PDT PVP Rated Battlegrounds Sept 27th 5:00-9:00 PM PDT PVE Emerald Nightmare October 3rd 5:00-7:00 PM PDT PVP Rated Battlegrounds October 4th 5:00-9:00 PM PDT PVE Emerald Nightmare October 10th 5:00-7:00 PM PDT PVP Rated Battlegrounds October 11th 5:00-9:00 PM PDT PVE Emerald Nightmare October 17th 5:00-7:00 PM PDT PVP Rated Battlegrounds October 18th 5:00-9:00 PM PDT PVE Emerald Nightmare Alliance Events: TBD Work in Progress Food for Thought: "The more you give, the more you will get back." "People think about the Past and they throw their power into the Past, but there is no Past. It's gone, when you think about the Past, you think about it in this Moment. This Moment is all there is, and you can be happy in this Moment. When you are, everything is taken care of. All is well." A guide thread made up by Stormaker-Silverhand for Emerald Nightmare, first Legion Raid: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748475896Mordecaí1186 1d
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
3m Why DK tanks aren't good & what dps to play Hi, Are Blood DK tanks not good anymore or do people just not like them for raiding? I am also going to be rolling dps, do MM hunters, Boomkins, or Unholy dk's do more dps? Thank youHackattack13 3m
13m Heroic Cenarius > Xavius Does anyone else feel that Cenarius is a more difficult fight than Xavius? After many attempts of Cenarius on heroic mode we killed Xavius within 2 pulls.Jindo4 13m
14m ilvl826 BDK and I cant tank a mythic dungeon I just tried to tank a mythic dungeon and failed (it was my first mythic like a bdk tank) :( Is there is a minimun ilvl requirement? any tip or guide? Please, help me out!Motelo13 14m
18m Ultra Fast Abilities Is there a particular reason bosses have rather dangerous abilities to hit the tank with that are either instant with no telegraph, or have insanely short cast times that can't reasonably be reacted to? A few examples of what I'm referring to would be: Sunder, by Ularogg Cragshaper in Neltharion's Lair Crushing Grip, by Oakheart in Darkheart Thicket Unerring Shear, by (I think, bad with names) Kur'talos Ravencrest (The little mini-boss guy just before the actual boss) in Black Rook Hold And to a slightly lesser extent, as a trash mob example, Power Attack by Valarjar Champions in Halls of Valor. These are things you want your active mitigation up for, or some sort of cooldown probably, or you may just get destroyed almost without warning. It seems to make an addon that tracks such casts, and is likely to have a timer that's a bit inaccurate, all too necessary. And the punishment seems a little overly strong for not being a tank that's consistently very good at making pure guesses at boss ability usage intervals. It just seems weird when in this same expansion there are abilities like: Darkstrike, by Tirathon Saltheril in Vault of the Wardens Dark Slash, by Ymiron, the Fallen King in Maw of Souls Vengeful Shear, by Illysanna Ravencrest in Black Rook Hold And as a trash mob example, Coup de Grace, by Risen Swordsmen in Black Rook Hold Those give a reasonable (Maybe even too reasonable in a couple cases) amount of time to react/prepare/counter, and are reasonably punishing if you fail to do so. As a contrasting example to the above, an ability I thought was rather cool is (I think) Bloodletting Sweep, by Hymdall in Halls of Valor. Admittedly, the window to react is kinda short, but still possible. What's good about it is that as opposed to a cast bar, it's a special attack animation, with the actual attack registering at the end, as opposed to how things have often been done in WoW with the beginning of an animation triggering at the same time as the attack, causing the animation to pretty much not play out until after the fact. As an aside, I wonder if anyone remembers Warlord Zaela, the last boss in the WoD version of Upper Blackrock Spire? She used to have an instant knockback, and a tank could easily be removed from the platform and instantly killed while trying to move out of breath from the proto-drakes. The knockback was eventually removed from her repertoire, I assume because it was a little unreasonable. Thing is, that knockback would have been perfectly fine if it had some sort of decent telegraph or warning. A similar issue has occurred with Cordana Felsong in Vault of the Wardens. An unavoidable knockback with no forewarning, particularly irritating in the last phase for dodging the waves, and when the add spawns on the edge of the platform. It is however a bit more fair in that the tank doesn't outright die, but it's yet another thing that overly punishes not having a remarkable sense of timing and prediction.Fircema4 18m
19m LFG to push M+ A friend of mine and I are looking for a regular group to push M+ content with each week. We are a well geared Hunter and Guardian Druid, and are looking for a healer and two dps, preferably melee. Looking for people with a good attitude, who want to do the highest level keystones possible. Add Muffley#1227 on Bnet for more information.Yoshiko1 19m
20m Must be an easier way to get to 810 I am just finishing up Aszuna quests (and treasure gathering) and will moving into Suramar this weekend. I am currently sitting at ilvl 808. Hopefully I'll get to 810 this weekend also. Since 810 is the minimum ilvl for heroic dungeons and I've seen no gear over 800 from quest drops, I bought a lot of 815 crafted gear and Oblitera from the AH and have been using Bloods of Sargeras to increase the levels on two of my pieces 5 levels at a time. It's not been cheap. I've spent hundreds of thousands of gold to do so. Granted, garrisons were very very good to me gold-wise but no way can I afford to do this with my alts. What am i missing? There must be a cheaper way to gear up for heroics. Thanks in advance.Takamurasaki18 20m
57m LF players to run Mythics with As the title says looking for other players to run mythic dungeons with. You don't have to be a gr8 player or have a high ilvl, This is to get our foot in the door and have a chance at some better gear and maybe learn a few things. All I ask for is an ilvl of 835+ and a positive attitude. Please get ahold of me here or in game with your: item level, class & spec and when your are available to run.Rollø3 57m
1h Wich Dps class is wanted in raid? Hi guys, I leveled my paly to 110 but now I find him kinda boring so I'm considering rerolling before I invest too much time on him. Do you guys have any suggestions on the best and most wanted dps specs in raid?Ardahel7 1h
1h long queue times for heals/tanks Why am I getting really long queue times even when I select the call to arms role? I used to get instant queues when selecting tank or healer, but now I'm sitting in the queue for 10 minutes sometimes. I think something may be broken.Asterops12 1h
1h Using/Reading Logs... Wanting to track what's going on in my guild raid and I thought the first place to check would be here. I've never used logs outside of looking at others on wowlogs. Any special add-on needed for recording/uploading? Any and all tips on getting the set up and rolling would be greatly appreciated!Vizsalom2 1h
1h Withered Training: Dro not spawning I went into withered training scenario with 20 withered. I have cleared the entire place prior to Dro's door and he still hasn't spawned. I can't finish without the key and am currently just standing here staring at the door. I don't think me willing this door to open is going to work.Shootmup9 1h
2h Mythic Helya (Maw of Souls) is rubbish We attemped Helya after easily steamrolling the other first 2 bosses, and the mechanic is seriously frustrating. Firstly her Brackwater Barrage location doesn't seems to be consistent with the direction she is facing. It's very clear she can choose to attack the side of the boat where she's not facing. Moreover there's a point where the green stuff will appear when you're pushed back during phase 2, and since you're stunned you're taking too much damage unecessary. Lastly the camera view for this fight is just too unforgiving, especially given how crucial this fight is to have a clear view of the boss and the entire fight area. There's just too much RNG in this fight at the moment. Not cool.Ornityre30 2h
2h Leystalker Dro won't appear... I'm currently in the Withered Training scenario, doing my best run ever (600 points, 34 Withered). Everything is cleared to the door that requires Dro's Key. Dro himself, however, will not spawn. I've run back and forth in the area he patrols, and nothing. I'd hate to have to suicide and end the scenario as I'm going so well, but, ya know. Anyone else experienced Dro not appearing?Gloriandus15 2h
2h Withered army max score? Title. I'm curious as to what the max possible score is for this instance. Google couldn't find me much, but I know I'm bad searching. Finished last one with 713 (44 troops) and wondering if I can beat that... There wasn't a damn thing alive and I got all the chests. I'm basically done outside rep scores now.Dreamcypher0 2h
3h Do I need to clear Normal first for MoP/WD? I went into the Terrance of Spring for some achievement farming (I failed in case you care) but I noticed that it was on Heroic mode. I thought that one had to clear all the old raids on normal first? Did they life those requirements for MoP and WD?Mantaur1 3h
3h Withered Army: Spider door remains closed Hey all. I've sent in a bug report already, but I wanted to see if there was anything I might just be doing wrong, as I haven't heard anyone else having similar issue. This is withered army training #3 that the door to the Elfbreaker remains closed http://i.imgur.com/Gn8ACFr.jpg I've cleared the entire instance. Killed every boss (outside the door), score of 639, 40+Withered alive (only 12 in the screenshot cause I started grabbing chests). No hanging spiders/cleared the eggs, yet the door refuses to open. http://i.imgur.com/B4B9J7R.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fgD3Rjc.jpg Is there a certain order the bosses must be killed in? Am I missing something? Is this the wrong door!? Help!Asahjj14 3h
3h Looking to raidlead/maintank EN Normal Hey all, I've recently formed a new guild with a irl friend on mine (me a tank, he's a healer) and I've really got the raidleading itch again, having did a bit of pug/friendslist based raidteam raidleading back in Wrath, and I want tos tart running groups for Emerald Nightnare with a friend, we're getting a guildbank together for flasks/food/etc and we wanna create a friendly cross-realm raiding envoronment even if most of our raiders don't have our guildtag (using openraid or other means to get people raiding w/ us.) So I was wondering on some tips for whatkind of ground rules we should set, I and my friend are still working on gearing up for it, but we'll look into starting once we're both 830+. So, is the recommended ilvl of 830 a good baseline for normal mode? I know a lotta groups are asking for 840 though, when other sources say it's very doable at 830, especially if you can get together a group that's okay with learning together and wiping. My main thing as a raidleader is I don't want people causing drama, trashing each other's performance, yelling, or any of the nonsense some.... some of the raiding community inevitably does, so I want to make it clear that this is for learning fights and for the people who can't get into the higher end groups that want a smooth one-shot every boss run. SO I was looking for thoughs on that from say other people trying to make groups like that, especially if their guild is small etc. and have to rely on pugging ppl. So I was looking for some thoughts irt addressing performance problems politely without rude people telling us to kick players they see as bads or people getting angry that we're wiping or whatever. I just really miss trying to create a friendly, accepting environment like I was able to in Wrath. SO any tips are appreciated in getting us started. (Obviously we won't be starting right away, both I and my healer officer friend need some gear first.)Brewbender3 3h
3h 835/840+ Mythics? When did the World of Warcraft community become so bad that you have to assume people are so terrible at the game that you need people to be mostly if not fully geared in gear equal to the content you are doing? I found a group last night and was healing mythics when I was 814 ilvl (Now 824). I just find it insane that people actually look for 835/840+ ilvl for content that drops 840 possibly slightly higher if warforged or titan forged..Dâlgon23 3h
4h Glory of the Legion Hero...bugged? So when you go to your artifact appearance it says "Unlocked by completing Glory of the Legion Hero"...i completed it last night and it did not unlock..i put in a ticket and a GM responded with: "As it turns out, Game Masters are unable to discuss how to obtain the artifact appearances but this is something that is being discussed within the community on third party fansites" So basically i did exactly what the achievement told me to do to unlock it and it did not unlock it then the official response is "sorry we cant tell you, go on fansites and hope someone has figured out how" So wtf is the point in writing how you unlock it if this is not all you have to do to unlock it?Sinzzs6 4h
4h Ressurection bug Is anyone else getting disconnected when receiving a battle Rez in dungeons? Sometimes I get disconnected from regular Rez too. But Everyone in my groups is experiencing this. It's costing us a lot of time when running m6+ challengesSouthkai3 4h
5h Just curious What do you think the top 5 dps are going into mythic+? I'm looking to push them but sub rogue isn't exactly working out so im looking for something a bit more viableTalentedk6 5h
6h Soloing old content... I was wondering if ToES and HoF would be soloable or at least easy to get through with 2-3 people... I want to farm the tier sets for this here priest because im tired of looking for at my old ones. Any answers would be awesome.Nagasis7 6h
6h The Problem with Mythics I'm writing this to say that there is in fact a PROBLEM with trying to get into mythics. Situation I have I have a iLvl of 837 on my druid and I have quests that take me into Mythic Eye of Azshara (Artifact quest), Court of Stars and Archway (Nightborne quests). I try to look for groups in the Premade list and find groups that want 830+, I've got that down so I que with my iLVL and get denied. I know clear well NOT stand in bad !@#$, kill adds and what not. This Premade group crap is bad. There needs to be a Mythic Dungeon finder for people who are trying to get stuff done. Yes I know clear well that I will get some Elitists going off on this very post either making fun of me or some %^-*. Well tough this is a problem that Blizzard needs to fix now. How can people get quests done that take them into these dungeons when NO ONE is willing to help anyone these days!Dawneknight20 6h
7h M+ Risk and Rewards for Hosting If you are not the host, there is no incentive to beat the timer (unless will be by a lot) of a M+ level you have already achieved as your reward is the same. The consequences for the host of missing the timer are pretty bad - a depleted keystone. If you are the host, you want to beat the timer but you also want to avoid skipping too many levels if you are in a strong group, because your order hall cache does not reward you for skipped levels. For example if you level your +2 key to +5 in one go and can't clear +5, you will only get a +2 order hall cache when you might have been able to get +4 by incrementally levelling your key with slower runs. Remember the bonus chests for skipping levels only provide a 2/5 chance of loot. The order hall cache is guaranteed loot from your highest clear. So the host might be motivated to slow down a group that is clearing too quickly. This is odd because shouldn't the rewards always incentive doing your best? Maybe I'm overthinking it. Maybe I'm missing something but people will always game any reward system.Sacremento5 7h
7h Tank for casual raid Hello heroes, im a halt after seeing the nerfs on dh, i keep playing with vengeance or change for dk blood? Only for normal and heroic raids. Tks allBeliash4 7h
7h Halls Of Valor +5 Nice work Blizzard! Honestly. Talk about a drastic upgrade in terms of difficulty over the old CMs. I love getting one shot for not interrupting a trash mob. Can't wait for +10 and above ;)>...Ivyrose16 7h
7h Mythic+ DPS So I've mained havoc since it came out, I love it and Ill continue to play it BUT, I'm pushing mythic+ with my friends and as it seems now those nerfs will just body the class SO, Im looking for some opinions. I'm looking at WW, Assass Rogue(If buffs go well), or outlaw rogue. Any suggestions?Talentedk2 7h
13h Dungeon Scaling: Average of Party? Hey! I was running some normal dungeons tonight with my husband. We are both 110. And we had a hell of a time in Neltharion's Lair, a dungeon that I've never had any issues with before. I was playing Holy, as opposed to Discipline that I normally run. Our party consisted of two 110's and a 103. We ran it again, this time me being Discipline only and ran with two 109's and a 101. It ran so much smoother it was like a completely different dungeon. We aren't sure if it was because of my spec switch, or if the dungeons scale to the average of your party or something as far as difficulty? My entire time I thought Discipline was sub-par and will be happy if it was just the spec switch, but I thought I'd see if it was something else first.Cherubi3 13h
15h How far did you get? Just like it says. State how far you got on the first day of raiding. How big you group was, and at what difficulty. I'll go first. My guild got first boss down and struggled with the heart boss for about an hour before we called it. Not the best, not the worst. 11ppl, 3 heals , on regAlfapride25 15h
15h Twisting Wind Trinket Nerf... I know this got nerfed recently but now it's practically useless... 875 Heroic Warforged does less than half the damage my 835 Devilsaur Shock Baton does in fights... Hopefully a proper fix for this trinket will come.Abraxzas8 15h
15h Tank LF Heroic dungeons (manually) We can run to the dungeons and complete them. I'm an experienced tank and on the verge of quitting after running 80+ normal dungeons with no items above 805 ilvl dropping and I still have green trinkets.Swolegnome4 15h
17h Mythic Plus Weekly Guild Best suggestion The Mythic Dungeons tab where it shows your weekly best Mythic Plus run, and the list of "Guild Best" should require that it be an official "Guild Group" (what's that, 3 out of 5 people?). It's kinda of disheartening to see that your guild's best run is one random guildie who got carried by four people from another server. A guild best shoudl be just that - a GUILD best.Couchvortex0 17h
18h Emerald Nightmare trinkets I don't see this being discussed anywhere or even mentioned by the devs, but some of the trinkets in Emerald Nightmare are extremely poor, to the point of 815 ilvl world quest trinkets are far superior to these 865+ trinkets. Some examples would be: Ravaged Seed Pod - 15,834 shadow damage every second for 10 seconds on a 1 minute CD to all enemies in a puddle on the ground. - This may be an aoe trinket, but that damage is piss poor for a Legion trinket. In heroic, your average ADD in a fight has no lower than 7-8 million HP (these are AoE fodder adds!) this trinket does over 10 seconds what 3 auto attacks would accomplish to one target. Ursoc's Rending Paw - 1,418 strength, puts up a dot that does 9,996 damage OVER 8 seconds. Not every second for 8 seconds, OVER 8 seconds. This trinket is so useless for even Frost DKs, whom it does not even 1% of their damage for. The raw strength isn't making up for the loss of a proc or secondary stats, you could pick up a dungeon trinket with 200 less strength and gain more in secondaries. There are other trinkets like Twisting Wind, Swarming Plaguehive, or Spontaneous Appendages that are in a similar boat that do nothing in terms of procs; meanwhile there's trinkets like Unstable Horrorslime or Wriggling Sinew that are putting in over 7% of total damage for some caster classes. I'm not asking for nerfs on the caster trinkets, but acknowledgment that trinkets that are OVER 40 item levels higher than dungeon trinkets are being outclassed! The easiest fix would be implement AP/SP scaling to the dots/procs; it would fix everything wrong with some of these trinkets. It is particularly bad if you're a melee, in the sense that all our trinkets are so awful, we're better off using 825 trinkets from heroicsor fish for upgrades in Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons for those trinkets. It's understandable that Mythic+ is another form of progression for gear, but it's not being offered as a choice, rather a necessity for strength melee to get upgrades in their trinket slots.Neró7 18h
19h How bad is your luck? I'm at 14-15 Mythics cleared and not a single 850 piece for most. Most runs don't even drop me a piece.Johnnyspins9 19h
20h Ra-Den isn't soloable The insta-kill mechanic of Fatal Strikes cannot be avoided by my Blood DK tank. Is this currently intended or have they just borked with the Active Mitigation so badly that nothing I have will save me from it?Tiámat13 20h
20h Nythandra bugs under her? I don't think this is completely right. On Nythandra there are bugs underneath her that explode, making melee dps completely 0 since you can't get close to her during that phase, but you have to dps her 100%of the fight on heroic or you will never beat the berserk timer...it's a catch 22. To make matters worse, you cannot tell when the bugs under her are going to blow up, because she covers them up, the first time you notice them blowing up it's usually too late, because they blow up again, or you're already lower health since this phase is supposed to be the catch up heal phase. It's broken for any group that runs melee dps. As a fury warrior, if I'm enraged and get hit by a bug...it's a 1 shot.Nazgrom0 20h
21h Mythic Dungeon Lockout Question. Hey guys, Anyone know how Mythic dungeon lockouts work? I was with a group and we killed 1 boss and disbanded. In this senario, can I go with another group and start all over? But this time I dont get look from the first boss? Or will I need to join a group with also 1 boss down in that dungeon? Or will I need to make a group as the leader only then can I complete it.?Sonics3 21h
22h New raid mode New raid mode become a raid boss vs raiding party if u when wipe the raid party they get debuff that stack up 5times if u wipe them and not die u get massive amount of gear and if raid kills u they get what a normal raid group would get this mode will be weekly, how u guys think about it!Kelldrago2 22h
1d Legion Raid Loot Are all Warlord's of Draenor raids locked to personal loot, I'd like to farm them weekly for transmog gear but clearing the entire thing with a friend and getting 1-2 pieces of loot really sucks. Sorry I meant WoD, not Legion lol my bad.Laina2 1d
1d 852 WW LF Mythic+ Farm/Progression Group Hey, Currently looking to join a Mythic+ Progression/Farm Group. I have Mythic Raid and CM Experience. I know my class well and can consistently play at a high level. As said in the title, 852 ilvl. Can consistently pull 250-300k+ on bosses. Please Reply to this thread with your Btag or with Questions. Or add me on Bnet SILVERFOX#1122 ThanksMistini0 1d
1d Mythic Keystone Depletion have you considered a change to how the depletion of a keystone works so that it only becomes a depleted keystone if you both dont meet the timer requirement and loot the chest at the end of a run. It becomes frustrating that a person can lose out on a mythic + run because someone else decided for them the run was over and just leave making your keystone worthless and near unpuggable because there is no longer loot attached to it. Or even change it such that the arcway/court doesnt require a rep gate for mythic+ so that more people could pug for these runs.Gnargernaut10 1d
1d Fortification affix at +10 is doubled When you scroll over the message on the side of the screen, it lists fortification as being 20% health, 40% damage. However, when you scroll over the buff on the mobs, it's 40% health, 80% damage. I dunno if it's a bug or what, but it made things pretty absurd. After 9 being surprisingly easy, and then getting the same dungeon for my 10, the difference was just insane. Like, as big as the difference between normal mythic 1 and mythic 9.Lailâ2 1d
1d Brewfest Dungeon Question I've been running the Brewfest Dungeon on my main every day since it started. The first day, the Brewfest Kodo dropped for her. The second day a trinket did. After that, all I started getting were coins. Now, I'm not complaining. I'm just curious - will only coins drop now that I've gotten a mount and trinket? This is the first time I've actually taken part in Brewfest e.eAlivea1 1d
1d Mythic+ and invisibility pots Certainly in lower level mythic+ this doesn't really matter but I'm confident that people are organizing their use in higher level mythic+. So I'm curious what people have determined is the best use of them in each dungeon. I'm sure others are curious about this and it could greatly help organized groups beat timers in high lvl mythic+ dungeons. Somewhat off-topic (A side question) There is something in place to keep a "stealth group" from skipping as much trash as possible, correct? I saw a blue post that mentioned killing a certain amount of trash but I'm curious how much that actually is or if there even is any that you must kill. Having done stealth groups for heroic spam I can say that it can be difficult to pull off successfully in certain dungeons with really clustered trash. It doesn't help that restoration and balance druid have inferior stealth compared to feral/guardian/rogue. So while they can practically brush up against mobs without notice as a resto druid within 5 yards I'm "noticed" and within 2 or so I am attacked. The difference is quite huge and I've literally spec swapped throughout a dungeon as restoration to feral just to bypass trash that would otherwise detect and kill me dead. Sometimes an all feral/rogue dps group can be be detrimental as well.Stratous2 1d
1d Are there still twink guilds? I really want to do some of the older content, like BC content and WOTLK content and raids. Are there any twink guilds still around that do them? I haven't played in years, is it still even possible to do them? If so, which servers have them?Bladestørm3 1d
1d Need advice healing M Neltharion Lair So im going to be healing Mythic Nelth Lair later and I dont want to gp in Blind like i did in CoS and Arcway. What are specific things in the Dungeon do i need to watch out for as a Holy Priest?Biraelenn9 1d
1d Updating LFG/LFR for new M+ Systems. Hello there, was doing some LFG recently and a few things I've noticed about using this system is trying to sort through the tons of posts looking for exactly what you need, even using search this can be frustrating at times. A recommendation would be to update the system so that when you click on a dungeon's icon or select that dungeon in search that dungeon gives you a difficulty selector and slider and only shows groups that meet that criteria similar to Diablo's system for selecting difficulty modes. This general LFG is in dire need of tweaks to make it more user friendly. Something else that would help the group making process I think would be having a pool system for players looking for a group, instead of sending requests directly to a party leader you can select an option like Keystone +1(Neltharion's Lair, Eye of Azshara, etc..) or Keystone +5(Blackrook Hold, Halls of Valor etc...) and all the people that are searching for that difficulty are shown to party leaders and he/she can select the player most ideal for filling the party and when the invite goes out a system whisper saying "You've been invited to xdungeon + xdifficulty" would make inviting and forming groups so much easier and community friendly.Bâelmoral0 1d