Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Dec 9, 2011 Zon'ozz Void Bugs The void seems to bug out and random intervals and it's rather infuriating to be on the last "bounce" phase only to have the Void bug out and cause a wipe. Several things we've noticed: *It seems to take off at random angles rarely, but it happens *It will stop moving completely without blowing up on totems, dead bodies, and occasionally pets. This one causes wipes because if you do happen to re-trigger it by running into it; it will go off into a random direction and often hit the wall just due to people not being able to get to it.Telorith1 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 What determines direction of Void? That void beachball on Warlord seems to take off at whatever random angle it pleases. Does anyone have any theories or facts about what determines its direction? It seems kind of buggy.Jynks2 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Tips for Ultraxion We are bringing in a Holy Paladin into our raid group to replace a floating healer slot and I am looking for tips I can share with him on the Ultraxion fight. This is for 10m. We will be 2-healing it with a resto druid and the holy pally. The plan is for the druid to take Red and the pally to take Green and then, switch to Blue later. We initially tried this with a Resto Druid/Holy Priest and it seemed to work quite well but the priest will be going shadow for the next attempt. Is the crystal assignment ok? The resto druid did an awesome job and pulled 32k hps over a 4:40 attempt before we had a dps die which made the healing really difficult. If yes, are there any tips for the holy pally? This is the logs from our best attempt so far - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/frg12ibghkw6529m/sum/damageDone/?s=8555&e=8842 We will be replacing the rogue and hunter with our regulars who do a much better job and the ret pally is being replaced by a frost DK due to RL issues (haven't tried him on Ultra yet). Any tips for the warrior and pally tank to improve their dps too?Gnorgnash4 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Call to Arms Rewards Blow! Hey kids, it's time for another thread complaining about Call to Arms (something I can only imagine happens on a daily basis). But his one is different, because I'm not going to complain and just walk away, I'm actually going to offer a solution! The Problem I play one of those hybrid classes because I tend to get bored of doing the same thing all the time. While I love Enhance, sometimes I want to heal and the only chance I get to do that is in LFG. That's a great deal though, because Blizzard put in a system that rewards tanks and healers for queuing when their demand is high, and I often play during high demand times. Of course, I say "reward" and use that term loosely because, despite running dozens of Call to Arms randoms, the most useful thing I've ever gotten was an Inferno Ruby. Sure, you get gold which is helpful if you don't have enough gold already, but the other items you get in your bag are just awful. It's like trick or treating when you were younger, only to have some heath-conscious individual put toothpaste and freeze dried turnips in your bag! I have gotten several Ocean Sapphires and Amberjewels. Anybody who understands the gemming and reforging system knows if a gem is not red, purple or orange, it's useless. I've gotten potions that increase my strength and armor, two stats that are useless to me in any specification! I swear, one time I got a half-eaten bird...though, that might have just been a gift from my cat. The Solution I'm not going to say "GIVE US MORE STUFF" in this section, as I'm sure others in the past have. Instead, I think I have an elegant solution to this problem. Instead of giving us gold and random crap, with a chance of getting a rare mount or a pet, why can't we get some kind of currency? No, I'm not talking about VP or JP. I'm talking about a new kind of token. A Call to Arms Token. It would be a currency you could exchange in any capital city across Azeroth for some of the things you may need. After a completed Call to Arms random, a player receiving a satchel will find 3-5 tokens. These tokens can be exchanged for some mundane things -- like potions or flasks -- but they could also be exchanged for some useful things. Maybe a set of profession grab-bags for Enchanting, Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, Leatherworking, and Blacksmithing that would give you some materials for those specific professions. Maybe there could be special BoA pets and a mount you can get by turning in enough of these tokens. Those kinds of things always grab people's attention. Better yet, sell a bag of special BoP Transmog gear for armor type so you can show off that you help decrease queue times! What about a special BoP Trinket enchant that would increase the benefit of the LFG buff by another 5%? Now that's rewarding! The Conclusion Yeah, I know Call to Arms isn't supposed to be something absolutely spectacular, but it is supposed to entice people into queuing up for randoms. The thing is, it's been proven time and time again that working towards the chance at gaining something is frustrating. But if you also give people something to work towards, something they can physically count and plan on getting, they'll be happier. As it stands, getting things you won't ever use as a reward is a slap in the face. I only queue up for Call to Arms by sheer coincidence anymore, but if there was something I could work towards, maybe I, and plenty of others, would purposefully fill the roles that are needed.Happa13 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Beacon and Ultraxion Anyone else having issues with Beacon dropping off when you or the tank leaves the Twilight Realm? I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but it is incredibly irritating.Treastril1 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 First dungeon that requires min. ilvl I forgot what dungeon it was but which is the first one that has the ilvl requirement and the actual minimum ilvl? I ask because I have heirloom gear on and want to start collecting items I need to fill that ilvl req. Thanks.Lala5 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 LFG Vote Kick, working as intended? Yes, can you please explain vote kick on LFG? I was just in a Heroic that was on Jaina boss, everyone is ready, so I proceed to pull. No one is getting heals, including me. I'm watching the healer's cast bar, single heal here, single heal there, at least 2-3 seconds in between. We die. See that group is all from same server. "Crap. Oh well gotta tell him." Please heal more. Group "interrupt more, you're the tank"! Vote kicked, 30 minute deserter debuff. Um.... Huh? I've stopped raiding because I'm basically bored with it and well the WG nerf while buffing other healers erked me, so I just want to run heroic 5 mans for a bit, and this is what I get.. Is that how Vote Kick is supposed to work?Tsurikuma13 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Hagara's Focused Assault... 4th boss in Dragon Soul 10man, Hagara Stormbinder has a nasty habit of PMSing with regularity... aka Focused Assault. It's possible to heal through and juggle your tanking CDs, however after all that I heard people making claims that she will not move during the cast and it's possible for the tank to backstep out of range, completely avoiding damage until she settles down again. I can't wait to try this the second time around, but has anyone confirmed this works?Avenmashiara35 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 LFR Quick Noob Question All the talk regarding the Paragon cheat has me confused b/c there is talking about receiving loot from a boss more than once per lockout. As I understood it, it doesn't matter if I receive loot or not. I'm only eligible for loot on the first kill, is that correct? For example, on that first LFR kill all that drops is intel gear and I can't roll on any of it. I'm still ineligible for loot for the remainder of the raid lockout. Otherwise, if I don't get loot that first time, can I queue up again and still be eligible?Bragaul1 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Free78 Wellfare Epic Inequality Simply put, this is to point out how many pieces of 378 gear one can expect to have from running the new 5 mans. These numbers are based off Boss drops, BoE trash drops, and the quest rewards. As the numbers clearly show, some classes / specs will end up far better off than others. Cloth DPS.......................13 Cloth Spirit......................11 Leather Agility.................14 Leather Spell DPS.............9 Leather Spirit...................8 Mail Agility......................15 Mail Spell DPS..................8 Mail Spirit........................7 Plate Tank......................14 Plate Melee.....................14 Plate Heals......................10 Was there no quality control put into realizing this large difference? It's like hey melee classes can get almost every slot filled with new gear... screw the Resto Shammys & Druids, as well as Boomkins and Elementals.Piggybank18 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Ultraxion Undertuned 10 man? Did it on 25 and it looks like we weren't going to make the zerker timer and by far more healing intensive on 25. We wiped for half the night. We changed it to 10 man and 1 shot it effortlessly with almost a minute to spare.Angrycorean31 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Gnomergan back door for horde? I am short a few engineering recipes and I wanted to complete the book. The problem is the backdoor is guarded by a few level 90 guards. Complicating this, if I exited the dungeon either by front or back door, I end up at Grom'gol but there are no easy way back into the back door? It's a very long run from the front to Mekgineer Thermaplugg. Is there a way to get to the back door without having to run from GG every time or are Horde screwed?Buruu2 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 LFR creates imbalance in 10/25 loot First off I would like to say that this is not a thread to take shots at blizzard or to cry about loot. I have played enough to know that my piece of loot isn't going to drop. Also going to look at other aspects of loot as well. How Loot worked in firelands: Non-tier drops: I spent plenty of time in firelands killing Alysrazor hoping for the helm on both normal and heroic and only seen it drop once. I understand that there is a degree of RNG involved in it and it can't decide what to give based on raid composition. Sure it gets frustrating that it never drops, but the real issue was that it dropped the same items week after week. The hit/mastery gloves dropped off Lord Rhyolith every week and always got disenchanted. I understand why this happens, but if there is a way for blizzard to track group raid ids there may be a solution for this seated in there. Tier Drops: On heroic for those that never did those modes each boss dropped 2 pieces of loot off their loot table and each tier slot (legs, helm, shoulder, chest, gloves) dropped off assigned bosses. At the start of heroic modes everyone was able to use the tier that dropped because we had a viable group composition. Towards the end there were still people that did not have heroic tier gear and others like myself collecting it for my third spec. Summary of Firelands loot: You had a 33.3% chance your token dropped and 66% that it wouldn't. In 25 man if you have three weeks that nothing but Protector tokens drop its okay because you probably have 7 people that can use it. The probability of this occurring is extremely rare since its 3 tokens per boss. Now lets say that every protector token in your raid is geared in full tier, the raid might get 2 protector token and 1 conqueror, but at least one person is able to improve their gear and it wasn't a complete waste. On 10 man you kill something it drops protector for the 5th time for that slot no one needs it so it gets sold off again leaving no one to have a chance at gear. Now clearly RNG on 25 man can be horrible but you have the ability to gear people alot quicker than 10 man since tokens have a greater likelihood of being used. The solution is a universal token for all classes. Yes in 10 weeks we all have full sets, but we raided firelands for 21 weeks. But this in dragon soul is just normal loot so lets say its 6 weeks before people are farming heroic modes that means that 5 weeks they will all have full tier. But given typical progression rates on a normal (non top raid guild server) it will be a few more weeks before everything is farmed.Lyreth32 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 A Constructive Thread to Solve LFR/LFG Loot OK, first off, I do not blame Blizzard for the loot imblance going on at the moment. If it is anyone's fault it is the communities, and Blizzard must pick up the shattered pieces and find a way to make loot distribution fair for those of us who still have a sense of proper dungeon etiquette and do not abuse the system. The least we can do is help by providing helpful suggestion rather than the "omg fix please" going on in the other threads. Since I have been running the new dungeons to get enough gear to try the raids, I would like to point out that the loot system really needs fixing. Now I can't say anything specific about the actual raid yet, because I have yet to get the gear required to attempt it (due to loosing gear repeatedly to people who are not going to use it). However I have heard from several people (guildies, friends ect) that the LFR loot system is actually worse then the LFG system which is also pretty bad at the moment. I mean, why can certain classes, roll on stuff they cannot use? This does not mean that they cannot equip the item(s) in question but rather, it clearly does not have the stats required for that particular class (eg a str trinket going to a mage) First, why it needs to be changed. Mainly because everyone and their grandmother tend to roll need on anything they can. This means that gear that can actually be used by some people is going to those who will just sell it for a few gold. Because of the few people that started this, everyone feels they have to, so that they get a chance at winning even if they cannot use the item. This is further compounded by friends running together that all need on whatever they can to trade with one another later. This to me is unacceptable, I can see it being fair in an actual guild raid who ques together. When you have 5-6 + friends from the same sever rolling need on everything, with a good chance that those same people cover all the bases to roll on everything combined it is really unfair to those of us without raiding guilds, or friends that have the gear/are interested in raiding. OK, so what can we do to fix this. For starters, I think that if the community in general was to smarten up it would alleviate many of these problems. One much more drastic idea that I saw floating around, was that the needing on stuff to trade/sell it should be considered as basis for a 1 day supension, and if you continue to do it, maybe 3 days. Personally I can see this as a good deterent, but I cannot see you guys going through every ticket about loot should this actually be implemented. The roll bonus was a good idea, however as it stands apparently the system in place to assign bonuses to tank/dps/healer is not working and needs to be tweaked or changed. A change I could see that could fix this, is to go through the loot tables and assign each item a role. (eg STR DPS, or CASTER DPS) and only give roll bonuses to those that can use it. Anyways, thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this, please leave comments or suggestions to help fix this issue. Please do not just leave one line comments about how I am mad, that I did not get gear or to QQ whatever that means, if you do it will further comfirm that the community in general is responsible for many of the problems in game right now.Succy11 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Mastery Spec = LFR Loot Bonus How much harder could it be to use the Mastery of persons spec to determine their eligibility for loot rather than an arbitrary Role Selection.Stanmangundy7 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Do you usually kill a tendon in a single expo exposure in Spine of Deathwing ? We have trouble doing so.Angedechu17 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 10M Zon'ozz problems Alright so my guild tried this last night and we seem to understand the mechanics well enough, but I get the feeling we're late on something or missing something. We get through the first phase and second phase transitions and start back into the first phase with no problem, but somehow Zon'ozz manages to insta-kill our main tank for 200k melee hits before the ball even gets through two rotations between melee and ranged. What exactly are we missing here?Laserzpewpew6 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 10man Heroic Yor'sahj HP 47.2mil on PTR 89.6mil on live Mana Void 1.2mil on PTR 2.4mil on live Ooze 2.3mil on PTR ~2mil on live Black ~600k on PTR ~800k on PTR Almost double HP on boss and mana voids, oversight or design?Chrollo96 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Remove daily lock out for heroic dungeons. You have intentionally made some of the tanking items have a much lower drop rate to get tanks to queue more. Fine you got the carrot. But why have the stick of a 30 minute wait for a new dungeon if I don't like running the randomly chosen one? Shouldn't I be able to play whatever part of the game I want? As a tank, I am not a Blizzard employee obligated to service all players equally. I am your PAYING customer. It's not bad enough that after 37 Archbishop kills I still haven't SEEN the tanking shoulders drop (never mind that when it does drop other plate wearers might roll against me). But you think I should go the gambit of only running that dungeon 1 in 3 times when I pick a random? Well, here's my commitment to you: I will NEVER stay in a random twilight dungeon if it's not Hour of Twilight. I will leave immediately until I, at least, see the tanking shoulders drop. For anyone who thinks I am being unfair to other players, go ahead and read over paragraph 2 again.Ashraiser6 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Myth Confirmed! LFR loot always goes to Bads! Over the past two weeks of LFR, it seemed that the terrible players, ie: those still rocking iLvl 333/346 gear (yes... i dont know how they got in there); ungemmed gear; or jsut straight up pulling 10k dps, always seemed to win all the rolls. So some guildies and I decided to put it to the test. For the hagara encounter on my druid, we decided to be as retarded as humanly possible... with much success, i won my tier token! Myth Confirmed! Note: Multiple toons, so my data isnt based off of 2 runs.Lichnomore23 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 LFR Reset? So I defeated every boss in the Fall of Deathwing half of DS yesterday in LFR. Today it's saying I've defeated none of them, so I can receive loot from all of them again. Has anyone else experienced this?Mech17 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 How is average ilvl determined now? I am leveling my druid at the moment and am at lvl 81. Ive leveled many characters in the past. I am fairly well geared from questing through Mt Hyjal. Problem is I can't queue for dungeons. My character sheet lists my ilvl as 204/261 equipped/unequipped. And I would understand if the explanation was that I needed an equipped ilvl of 226 to enter the dungeons (even though thats extremely hard to achieve with 2 BoA items registering an amazing ilvl of 1). But the Dungeon Finder is reporting my ilvl as 178. Which number do I need to improve and how do I do that? Menomena7 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 ninja'd from me TWICE so, the +100 roll to spec / class loot is... not very accurate... we just killed archbishop benedictus. i rolled on Pauldrons of the Dragonblight while tanking the 5man on my DK and lost to the Ret Pally... if an item has "tank" stats the tank should get the +100, not everyone who's able to use the item... when running that same dungeon on my mage it happened again only this time with Fanged Tentacle and i lost to the disc priest... the reason i bring my alts in there is to get them geared up a little faster than it took me to gear my main, and when this sh*t happens every time i run a 5man or LFR it gets old... fast. OHH!!!! and last night on my shaman, i was in LFR on first boss in Dragon Soul and a lock received +100 to a roll on a spirit necklace... can someone explain that to me? Petrified Fungal Heart was the item... just saying if an item has HIT and the healer rolls on it they shouldn't get the +100, if an item has spirit then classes who are ABLE to heal should get the +100 (due to spirit=hit talent)... if it has dodge or parry the tank should be the only one to get the +100. just because a class can use the item, doesn't mean they should be able to roll on items with useless stats to the spec they queued in. and btw, i'm not "QQ'ing all over the forums" a GM told me to make this post.. kthxbai ^.^Perdedor20 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Is there an agility cape/neck in dragon soul? Can't seem to find one on the loot tablesRoflcopterzz10 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 lfr kick abuse and suggestion Overall i love the lfr tool. However i just had a bad experience where a player was in full blue craftable pvp gear doing 10k dps and when somebody called him out. Hes buddies said hes with them so we cant do anything. Not only that, they started to kick anybody that objected to that player being in raid. Suggestion:- 1 - blizzard should lift the ilevel requirement for pvp gear for LFR or exclude the blue craftables all together. Or only allow the first 2 peices of pvp to be included and ignore the rest. 2 - those that join LFR as a group should either be allowed 1 vote as a group or have a ratio of perhaps 5 to 1 votes. This should avoid the abuse of the votekick system. Hairu0 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Valor Capping With LFR Is there any chance of/any interest in being able to cap Valor for the week? It seems LFR is much faster than heroics (both queuing and clearing) and more fun. This would encourage players to keep coming back even after they're locked out of loot which in turn would give other people a better chance at winning loot. There's a chance some loot will go to waste but I doubt it. Unless there's a technical limitation, I don't see why not. Any input would be appreciated. Sincerly, The Infamous NecrachillesNecrachilles7 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Caverns of Time This is a suggestion: Make the Keepers of Time tabard you receive when you reach exalted with said faction be able to teleport you to the caverns of time. Would make it much easier to get there. That is all.Keltyk0 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Deathwing Raid It's the most odd dragon raid, I've ever been on. How in the world does he let us land on his back? And why does he have tentacles?Niya19 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Token Bias in LFR I know it's only been two weeks since we've had LFR on live servers, but does it seem to anyone else like token drops HEAVILY favor the vanquisher (Druid, DK, Mage, Rogue) tokens? Between two characters I've seen almost 20 loot lists and every single one has featured at least one, usually 2 vanquisher tokens, and often zero but occasionally 1 of a non-vanquisher token. Of those 20, 2 drops featured ONLY vanquisher tokens and no other type of loot other than a chaos orb, and many more featured only vanquisher tokens as well as another type of conventional loot. Of the 20, not a single one featured a Conqueror or Protector token and no Vanquishers. Now I know it's common to get loot drops in 10-mans where the guild comes up two pieces it doesn't need or can't use-- usually after many bosses are on farm-- but in a 25m raid these loot tables shouldn't be so heavily stacked to one side. I've started taking screen shots of what I'm getting in case it turns out I'm crazy, but if anybody wants to add to this thread to rant about a loot table you thought was a LITTLE too friendly to DKs, Mages, and Druids... and oh yea Rogues (didn't you guys get a legendary too?) go right ahead.Zodiark4 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Extensive PTR testing ruins the race... Honestly...the months/weeks of Dragon Soul PTR testing is really showing. When you encounter a boss, guilds already have a near complete strategy on how to kill it. The experimenting part of the race is just tossed aside because guilds know what classes they want to stack, how the mechanics exactly work, and what to expect by the time they get to the boss. Lets take the new Easy boss of the tier for example... With out everyone already knowing that the easiest way to do the boss is to make two groups of 5, how many/ how long do you think guilds would have been stuck on this fight? Instead of guilds facing this encounter trying to come up with a strat, everyone had seen PTR kill vids or killed the boss themselves and then destroyed this boss. Just my two cents on the idea...but all I know is that I rather see top guilds 2/8 after week one instead of 6/8 after 2 days. Närwhal25 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Mannoroth Fight I spent 10 minutes DPSing this boss today before the script finally kicked in. He was at around 50% HP. Just wondering if this is a known issue or of if anyone else has experienced similar problems?Felrix1 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 H Yorsahj - 1 tank or 2? Hi guys.. just trying to figure out the best comp for this fight. I believe that a pally healer makes one tanking this fight much more viable, but we dont have a pally healer. Here is our comp: Prot warrior Prot pally Resto druid Disc/holy priest Resto shammy (going ele for this) 2 mages lock warrior rogue It seems to me that holy pallies are OP for this fight, and since we DONT have one 2 tank 2 healing may be the best option. Any thoughts/opinions on this?Rìhanna5 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Raid Finder autokick - do.not.like. My guild decided to do an alternate DS run via the raid finder as a way to invite more friends and people who don't get to raid 'full time' with us. And mostly its been fun. Mostly. Twice now we've had guildies disconnect - gone 1-2 minutes - and get autokicked by the RF. They are then replaced with random people and we are powerless to reinvite the removed guildies even if we were to kick the person RF replaced them with. Needless to say this sucks. So twice now we've had guildies who showed up hoping to have a fun night get removed by the tool itself and basically miss out on a majorly fun guild event. Please fix or change this, make dc'd people require a vote to kick or something. I understand completely that this is the first iteration of the tool and that there were bound to be.... quirks. Well, this is a pretty darn obnoxious quirk. Needs to improved asap. Jaecelynn3 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 LFR Queuing Issue When Queuing for LFR you can often get groups in progress because someone quit after the first or second boss. This is kind of a problem if you need toget into the start of a fresh one for your chance at loot on the first boss. Unfortunately, when the queue pops, if you leave the queue you get pushed back to the start. This can create unfortunate situations where you are constantly sitting in queue, waiting for a fresh LFR to form. The problems here are that there is literally no reward for doing LFR and joining a group in progress because eventually you will have to do the bosses you missed from the start anyway (if you want to get your chance at loot from each boss) , and that when soemone leaves a LFR before it's complete that it's harder to get people to join the in progress LFR. This seems like the kind of problem that needs to be addressed from two points. A: I feel like players should be able to choose whether or not they want to start a fresh run, or if they don't care and want to join any run in progress or otherwise. This would lead to the problem where, why would you want to join a run in progress and filling slots becomes moe difficult. So B: If a player has received their loot from a LFR encounter they should get justice points instead as a consolation prize. Not so much that they would want to farm LFR and only LFR to get JP, but enough that it wasn't a complete waste of their time (standard 70-100 IMO?). TLDR: There should be a way to queue for LFR and request specifically a fresh run, and there should be some kind of prize for people who have already received loot off a boss. Thoughts? Krol4 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Madness Order. Comp Tanks - Prot Warrior / Prot Pally Healers - Resto Druid /Holy Pally Dps - Fire Mage / 2x Enchance Shammy / Combat Rogue / Marks Hunter / Ret Pally We have tried Green > Blue > Bronze > Red. We had trouble killing the slime things before they healed Then we went to Green > Bronze > Red > Blue. We got killed by the bolt (and yes we ran away). With our current comp is there an easier way to do this? One Shaman is MS heals and both Tanks are pretty bad at dps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Gynecomastia2 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 LFR loot rules should be in LFG as well... I've ran countless of these new heroics on my toons and almost every time theres tanks needing on dps or healing gear / healers rolling on tank gear or dps gear / and dps rolling on tank or healer gear and most of the time they end up winning and its getting quite ridiculous. The LFR loot rules giving a bonus 100 to the roll seems like it works for non tier pieces and would love to see it in 5 mans so the above can be a distant past at the very least.Sìel62 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 10m Heroic Yor'sahj Video with vent and strat Yor'sahj killed from day1 heroics were available. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6v4R_jf4KI&feature=g-upl 2Heals 1 tank are optimal, but has been done with, 3 heals 1 tank, 2 heals 2 tanks Combos to aim for: Purple Yellow black: Heavy raid damage cycle cooldowns, use lust if no cds, practice being able to kill the 2nd sets of adds while the glob is up. Purple + Blue + X: Ok if you get purple and Blue you can do whatever the hell you want for X, I prefer Black > Green > Red > Yellow. All are fine. Another addition to Blue + Purple + X X= black= run to the mana void with whole raid when it spawns for aoe cleaves. X= green= spread out x= red = melee cannot go out to kill blue without cloak, ams. They will get one shot if the orb is even a little far. If Green and Red are both up you MUST always kill green. Those rules cover all combos GL. EDIT: oh ya we also keep 2 people DPSing on boss while we kill globs unless we have to kill a set of adds with the glob we only put 1.Jessicadruid20 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 (topic Finito, Do Not Read) issue resolvedVistinick2 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Heroic Shannox bugged? On monday, our guild decided to clear firelands again (getting our mage the legendary), and something wierd kept happening on shannox (heroic). The way we handle face rage is I break it (with chimera shot), pop cheetah and start running. deterrence/feign before I distance enrage him. Well, last night, there were 3 times that I broke face rage, and he went to someone else, instead of me. 2 times he went to one of our rogues, the third time he went to a healer (resto druid). None of these people had any damage on rageface at all. We gave it two tries before calling it (stacks on rageface were getting too high) Anyone else had this issue?Bredge8 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 10m Heroic Yor'sahj I seem to be having some trouble on this fight as a prot warrior. I understand the ooze combinations fine and call them out as they come up. The problem is that despite killing the correct slimes I seem to be unable to live through even one round and that's only if I'm lucky. The two healers in our comp are a resto druid and a disc priest and after several hours of experimenting tonight I feel that they understand the purple debuff well enough yet I'm still dying. Is this fight not a good fight for a prot warrior to single tank? I understand I should cycle cooldowns but I feel like I would have to use all of them just to live through a purple phase. Is there something that I could be doing on my end or do I simply have to trust my healers will get better with more practice?Zisa2 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Terrible DPS in LFR I'm talking about myself actually, <---- Mr prot warrior. to make this short, I'm basically pulling 6-8k on bosses in the LFR tool where I'm used to pulling 10-13 on bosses in dungeons. I'm always behind the next tank who is always pulling like 15k. What the heck is going on, It's not my rotation. I realize i'm missing 7% of my attacks on bosses, but is that really the problem? Any insight would be appreciated.Rexisclutch4 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Warlord Zon'ozz Tuesday after the patch our guild went in and cleared up to Warlord Zon'ozz and got him to 4%. The next night we came back to work on him again and it seemed that when the ball came out for the 2nd time he was starting with 6 stacks of focused anger, which he did not seem to do that the night before. Is anyone else starting the 2nd ball phase with 6 stacks of that or is this a bug?Bewdis5 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Justice points...in a raid!?! With raiders doing...raids. It's a pain to get enchating materials, Why not have each boss drop a small amount of Justice points to help aquire materials for enchants, buying herb baggies, leather, ect...Kivasama1 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Idea to improve Raid Finder Every time I do the raid finder, no matter what boss , someone pulls before the group is ready. I'm not the only one who has a problem with this. The raid leader should be the only one allowed to start a fight in the raid finder to eliminate people accidently facepulling and starting it out of sheer stupidity and a want to hurry up and go go before everyone else is ready or the group is full.Faesdeath2 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Bugged LFR need>greed system I was just wondering why is tanks getting a roll bonus on dps gear..? Trinks/plate with no avoidance stats..../pally tanks getting roll bonuses on 2h's.. just wonderingLouron2 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Beachball thingy on Warlord 25 man fight What the hell is up with this thing?Gnomium0 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 HoT Randoms First off, I love the new dungeons, the mechanics are nice. End Time: With End Time the AoE spells on the ground accumulate too quickly, and trying to position the boss is rather annoying due to his huge scale. Hour of Twilight: The first few pulls in Hour of Twilight are annoying because of not being able to silence them and pull them to a specific spot. On the part before the 2nd boss, the Rangers disengage A LOT. Also the part before Bishop, the faceless keep throwing me downhill instead of uphill where I face them.Bronzz3 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Hey Blizzard Wheres Druids Dungeon Gear? Hi All, Anyone knows why Druid Heals didnt got any Helm and shoulders 378 items for Resto on the new dungeons, or I miss something cause theres none on dungeon journal and Ive seen a lot of items for all clases healers included, Im stuck with 353 until I ran on a very good roll, I can get a helm with badges but no shoulders, so any Blues can answer Pls.Mojagistro6 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 Looking for Raid ideas Hi all, I love the LFR idea. I used to raid normal and hardcore modes and had fun but it was somewhat limited my having like minded individuals available to make raid times consistently. LFR takes that need away and I like it. My ideas for it are fairly simple: 1). While being able to do LFR all the time with no lock, would it be possible to not lock people from getting loot of bosses if they have not gotten any loot off that boss personally that week? A lot of people just roll need on anything they can use, not necessarily stuff they WILL use. I can understand that the boss lock is there to quit people from just running bosses over and over until their loot drops but locking it after a person gets one piece of loot from a boss seems a lot more flexible. For instance, a boss drops 3 pieces of loot i can use. If i do not win a roll on one of those items, i can do the boss again. however, if i win even one piece, i am locked to that boss for the week. 2). Make it just a TAD harder. Bosses 6 of 8 seem just tank and spank pretty much. A bit more coordination would teach people to get ready for normal modes and would probably just make an overall more enjoyable experience. Anyone have thoughts on this? Please keep responses civil, keep elitism out. If you cannot add to the discussion, don't. Thanks!Reianne4 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 LFR idea Blizzard first and foremost congrats, you've designed a means to allow everyone to see your raid content, from the hardened heroic raider to the 2 hour a week gamer. With that said i feel that 2 bosses in LFR need to be tweeked Yor'sahj and Zon'ozz. There are doppy people whom fail to understand that the big boss in the center is in fact going to kill you if you pull it prior to the trash being dead. So in LFR spirit (makeing raid content trival) why not have it made so you can't engadge the boss untill the trash is fully cleared in their respective roomsKivasama0 Dec 9, 2011