Achievements

Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Achievements and Guild Advancement forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the achievement and guild advancement systems with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in AzerothLylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
6m Mount Collector Support Group V 23 Last one capped - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695105276Evalore259 6m
2h Herald of the Titans Hello! Two of my friends and I are trying to put together a group for this heroic FoS. Essentially, the goal is to kill Algalon the Observer on 10 man with a full group of level 80 twinks (experience capped, of course) and no one using any gear above ilvl 226 (or 232, for the weapon and off-hand). Requirements: Level/experience capped level 80 twink -- this is essential as if one of us levels upon killing Algalon, we won't get the FoS or the title. Geared fairly well, at least ilvl 200 or higher (nothing above the ilvl cap tho; if anyone in the group has even one item above ilvl 226, or 232 for weapons and off-hand items, we won't get the title). Cata flasks and potions. We have one tank, one healer, and one dps. We're all geared for Ulduar. We'd like a group of two tanks, three healers, and 5 dps ideally. Please post here or contact me in game if you're interested! This achievement is pretty straightforward but you need to be familiar with the fight. Please watch a video guide on youtube before our first attempt. It shouldn't take more than 2-3 minutes from what I can tell, as long as we nail the mechanics and burn him down quickly. He hits pretty hard but seems to die fairly quickly. If you're interested, please contact me in game, or post here directly. My battletag is Drekorido#1856Grottrazdor9 2h
3h Argent Dawn Disaster! Help needed! Okay so I was of course maxed out on Argent Dawn a long time ago and when I did my DK class hall scenario the finishing scene at Light Hope's Chapel has destroyed me. I was confused, didn't know where to go, randomly killed some folk.. and they decreased my Argent Dawn rep. WAHT so shocked and now the exalted bar is half way instead of nicely filled in and I can't figure out who to kill to fix this. I hope someone can help me, I am despairing here.Narthexia2 3h
5h Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part one is garbage. I just finished this achievement today and after all that hard work. I can't see a difference in mount speed. What is this point of this game? If you can't have nice things.Souloflex7 5h
11h Glory of the Legion Hero not giving SKin So just so everyone is aware. We finished Glory of the Legion Hero tonight after that last couple of achieves. You are supposed to receive a new artifact skin. However this does not give you said artifact skin. I find it to be bad form that from your artifact skin page it simply states that this achieve grants this skin and upon completion it does not. I can only theorize that the skin is locked behind Balance of Power and unlocking that tier will grant you will the other ones you have unlocked. In a word........silly Players who do all the work to complete the achievement should be rewarded with the skin.Jadawin2 11h
23h Selling 2011 Blizzcon Murkablo pet code WTS 2011 Blizzcon Murkablo pet code, serious offers onlyNystagma3 23h
1d Garrison fishing for coins plus turtles Anyone down for late night garrison fishing join my group "Garrison Fishing for coins" in group finder custom.Noxide1 1d
1d TCG Loot Buy/Sell/Trade Thread #36 Continuation from: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20420601974 I accept gold and I sell mounts on ALL servers and factions. Please keep in mind prices vary. Selling: Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger Magic Rooster Egg Ghastly Charger's Skull Feldrake Big Battle Bear White Riding Camel Swift Shorestrider X-51 Nether-Rocket -------------------------------------------------------------- Additional services: Cross server or cross faction gold exchange Middleman services for those who want to make their trades as smooth and safe as possible-------------------------------------------------------------- Buying: Murloc Costume Big Blizzard Bear Tyrael's Hilt All TCG mounts/Toys Contact Info: Battletag: Fluffybunz#1816Fluffy350 1d
1d WoLK Bloody Rare and Frostbitten This is my fifth circuit of Northrend zones. I am sure there are others that have invested more time then I have on these achievements. However, I have found zero Northrend rares, not even corpses. Nothing is ever up in these zones. Many spots like the Storm Peaks and Sholazar Basin are heavily camped by mount farmers and pet tamers. Now with the changes to CRZ and zones, I am thinking that these achievements are unachievable. I am not sure if they need to adjust the spawn timers, or sort out this CRZ nonsense. In the mean time looks like another thing I can cross off my "to do list".Rainbowcake3 1d
1d PVP Victory Achievements Account Wide Like many of you who enjoy the PVP side of WoW I have several characters I leveled specifically for PVP. When I played the game most (Pandaria) I would be rotating through 4 different characters in battlegrounds because I enjoyed battleground healing so much. I probably would have all of these achievements if all my characters wins were counted together. I personally would like if all the battleground victories I have achieved throughout ten years of playing WoW would all count toward the achievement. Am I in the minority in thinking this?Bubbrub2 1d
1d Pls get rid of most gold ever owned stat. okay.. I don't know if it's just me or not.. but this statistic, combined with my insanely-compulsive OCD disorder, on top of my money-saving tendencies, has ruined certain aspects of this game for me.. I can't spend any of my gold on stuff that I want, (as I sit here with 200k+ just sitting on this toon alone), because I'm afraid I'll "never get back to my high gold score".. Now, you might say "what the hell? just spend it!", or something along those lines.. but people who don't have OCD, you just.. don't understand.. I also know that a while ago blizzard removed the "currently owns XX amount of gold" statistic for similar reasons.. Please Blizzard remove this statistic? Am I alone here??Presarius5 1d
1d WTB You Said Crossing the Streams Was Bad Tired of still trying and frustrated with groups for this achievement...looking for a quick carry and gold is on LB if you will acceptBlondielox8 1d
1d Bigger Fish to Fry Is there something special I need to do to open up Bigger Fish to Fry? I've watched several YouTube videos, and the achievement is shown under the fishing section. I checked wowhead.com, and it didn't say that there was anything special needed to open the achievement. It's not showing anywhere in my achievements, so I have no idea if I am even able to start it.Sontoom10 1d
2d Select Character Achievements Is there a way to display only the achievements of a particular toon? Trying to decipher what I need on this character is hard since it just shows overall for every toon that you did.Sxerix0 2d
2d I AIN'T EVEN COLD,Legion dungeon achieve Our group has tried this achievement twice now, and it is just impossible unless you have 4 prot paladins to completely remove the damage. when you get 5 stacks it starts ticking for 2mil+ even with absorbs. has anyone successfully done this on live?Forkheals6 2d
2d Glory of the Legion Hero is a lie. So when you go to your artifact appearance it says "Unlocked by completing Glory of the Legion Hero"...i completed it last night and it did not unlock..i put in a ticket and a GM responded with: "As it turns out, Game Masters are unable to discuss how to obtain the artifact appearances but this is something that is being discussed within the community on third party fansites" So basically i did exactly what the achievement told me to do to unlock it and it did not unlock it then the official response is "sorry we cant tell you, go on fansites and hope someone has figured out how" So wtf is the point in writing how you unlock it if this is not all you have to do to unlock it?Sinzzs3 2d
2d When will Tarina the Ageless be active? Last boss I need for Pepe's whistle, I killed Drov on Sunday, waited for maintenance so Tarina would spawn in, but drov is still up. I thought they changed each week. Anyone have any ideas?Bagon2 2d
2d Get that achievement XVI Just a continue from http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18704977508 topic. Last one to post was Frytanya so as a reminder you need to [Remember to Share]you only got four more to go! (: I'll take a couple achieves to tackle. (:Winfree0 2d
2d Flying in Draenor what do you need to fly in DraenorJackiemae4 2d
2d Get that achievement XV The last thread capped so I'll be starting it up again! People new to the game, here are the rules: Whenever you post, take a look at the armory page of the last poster, find an achievement they haven't gotten yet, and tell them to go get it in your post! Then the next time someone posts, they'll find an achievement for you to do. Once you've achieved that, come back and post about it if you'd like, but make sure to give out an achievement! That's it, just rinse and repeat. As long as you do that, everything else is up to you! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I was given [Here, kitty, kitty], [Three Faced], and [The Twilight Destroyer(25player)] all complete! Almas you were next on the list, go finish up [Glory of the Raider(25player)] and [Glory of the Firelands Raider] get that mount! (no pvp for me pls or bigger bag)Mosingbel500 2d
3d Have... Have We Met? achievement thread THERE IS ACTUALLY TWO THREADS FOR THIS ACHIEVE. My friend I met doing this also has one, and both are the most popular threads for this so please check both! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19288910692?page=1 First thread capped http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9881948604?page=1 If you want to share one of the following NPCs for this achievement (Thassarian, Nat Pagle, Chromie, Linken, Mankrik, Hemet Nesingwary) to others please post here with realm or BTag. Times when you're online for that day, saying you're done, other relevant information is appreciated! BTW I'll have you know since this thread and thanks to people here I've gotten this achievement done! Use Premade Groupfinder addon, this thread, make friends! It's still possible!Vivec144 3d
3d Unleashed Monstrosities How often do these mobs spawn? I am keen for this achieve :P~Fozzi2 3d
3d Is Strike! Achievement bugged after 7.0 pp? Been trying for days now, making sure we get more that 18 sometimes, they all die but the achievement does not get granted, even after we are sure that we got 18+ dead with the iron star and killed garrosh in the SoO fight. Has anyone gotten it after the prepatch???Lixybabe17 3d
3d Broken Isles Pathfinder Disappointment So, all of that grind and the reward for part one is 20% increase in mount speed... seems a bit of a disappointment when paladins passively receive that. True it is account wide but i was hoping for a bit more oomph. Also would like to add, blacksmiths can make 20% mount speed increase spurs plus it's just a 10% increase to alts that aren't a paladin (and I think death knights still have it)Belindra2 3d
3d Hero of Shattrath Does this feat pop account wide or only on the character it was earned on? also, can i just get exalted on scyers on a different character and still get this or must the character have first been exalted with aldor?Aérth4 3d
3d Shado-Pan Geyser Gun I went into Throne of Thunder yesterday to try my luck on the two mounts that drop there (Horridon and Ji-Kun), but after dropping down following the council fight I remembered about the Shado-Pan Geyser Gun and the hidden achievement to earn it. So I thought to myself "Hey, you're already wasting time trying to get these mounts, why not waste some more jumping around on some geysers for an hour?", which of course seemed like a good idea to me since I had just had it. Sadly, the geysers weren't active, nor was the giant geyser in the middle that is supposed to launch you up to the earlier portion of the instance. Are the geysers not active on purpose? Do they work for anyone else? Was this "achievement" removed? Is this some sort of bug or (not) working as intended? BTW, I got the Horridon mount, but I'll have to return (many many more times I'm sure) for Ji-Kun.Imarobot3 3d
3d Missing Toy after Achieve So I got the 200 toy achievement, my 200th being the worn doll from the mob near Bradensbrook. I got the achievement message/popup, and I was awarded the title. The following day the count in my toybox was back down to 199/200. ? I have since picked up another toy, bringing me back to 200 again, but I am wondering what happened to that toy (and I have no idea what is missing, there are 200 toys in there), and how this will affect the 300 toy achieve. Ideas?Celodi2 3d
4d Guild Achievement - Stay Classy and others With the first version of the patch notes from 7.1 released, changes are coming to the Guild Achievement - Stay Classy and Classy (Insert Race). So, a few questions to think about: 1. If the guild is 4/6 of Stay Classy Goblin when the patch hits, do the 4 completed Goblin classes be un-done and have to be now completed to level 110? 2. The Blood Elf/Night Elf Stay Classy achievements will now include Demon Hunters. If those achievements have been completed by the guild, now with DH added, is the achievement un-done and now has to be completed with DH? Thoughts?Bearrepairjr2 4d
4d Sha of Anger spawn location known in advance? Looking for some help with this issue. I've seen it multiple times and at least a few other people on wowhead are reporting the same thing. Groups of people are waiting right at Sha's spawn location. It's a first time spawn, not a respawn. He dies in less time than it takes to fly from the middle of the zone to his location, so it makes even diligent camping often unsuccessful. Can anyone help us out? This grind is hopeless enough as it is...Wyler6 4d
4d Crazy Cat Lady/ Man for squirrels I'd like to suggest an achievement/ title for people that have collected a certain amount of squirrels. I like squirrels. That is all. Thanks.Squirrelnuts3 4d
4d 100,000 Artifact Power Hello, In order to unlock some gear from my Class Order Hall, it says I must "Earn 100,000 Artifact Power". ~ How do I find out how much I have currently? ~ How do I keep track of my Artifact Power? ~ Does it keep track for ALL my Artifact Power or just for One specific spec? Thank you.Acero3 4d
5d Gendered Titles After completing my garrison campaign, I was rather disappointed to discover that the title was "High Priest" and not 'High Priestess". We have gendered titles for "the Crazy Cat Lady", so why the inconsistencies?Zurielle1 5d
5d Broken Isles Pathfinder Hi. I just finished this achievement. Was it worth it? http://tinypic.com/r/2e3055x/9Samxtham3 5d
5d The Captain's Booty Bugged Hey everyone. So it appears that the achievement "The Captain's Booty" will not trigger after drinking with Dread Captain DeMeza. Anyone have any idea what's going on with that?Masharmor7 5d
5d Variety is the spice of life Achievement Any one know if this is working correctly? I started out with 67 and did 3 quests that I have never done before. like the one where you ride a blue saber and collect lay energy. it never counted. There a way to track which world quests you have and have not done. so I can not repete the ones i have done pls like he /run addtracker thing? ThanksDamastes1 5d
6d Issues with achievements I've had terrible inconsistencies with achievements for years and I'm just curious if any of these have explanations. I game my achievement window shows 17,320 points. In the forum it shows 17,185. When I join a guild it shows 15,980. Do we know the issue here? I understand that perhaps the guild window is showing just this character and I might have some characters that have achievements that my main does not. But even then there's no way any of my other characters have 1,200+ worth of achievements that my main doesn't have. Perhaps I lost some achievements or some things got bugged during a faction change? I've considered switching back to Horde to see how that effects my achievement score. Additionally since legion my achievement menu does not correctly display my incomplete achievements. When I filter to show only incomplete it shows I have no incomplete achievements in some categories. When I change the filter to show all, all of a sudden it shows incomplete at the bottom. Achievements are one of the only reasons I play this game. Is like my character to be properly representing and displaying my achievement in.... Collecting achievements. Is there a filter or website or any tool I can use to see out of my total achievements, which are from this character and which were collecting from other characters on my account?Hellvus5 6d
6d Highmaul Coliseum in Legion Hi I was just wondering what will happen to the coliseum in legion? will it become 110 to enter or still 100, are they going to get rid of it? just wondering.Bakedazz6 6d
6d LF Who'sAfraidoftheDark, PoorUnfortunateSouls Hi, 853 Holy Priest (Alliance) looking to find a group to bang out these 2 achievements with, as they are the biggest part of what I am missing for the Meta achievement. Battletag me at: No1kn0wz#1886 and we can work out a day and a time! Would be more than willing to help with a few achievements that I already have to pay back the favor.Vyndrianne0 6d
Sep 21 Artifact power tracking achieve? There's no way I can tell to track total artifact power in-game. Since a piece of our class hall gear unlocks at 100k artifact power, this seems like an oversight. Also, according to wowhead and a calculator, I should be just over 100k total AP earned (level 19 artifact + 9,700 artifact power toward level 20) - but the class hall belt hasn't unlocked for me. Am I doing math wrong, or something?Tankbot2 Sep 21
Sep 20 Class Order Hall Campaign Completion During my campaign, I negelected to see a quest while in Deepholm for my Shaman. I was able to continue, so there was no immediate 'you've missed something' moment for me, until I hit 110 and thought I'd finished everything for the campaign, except everything that should of happend at such a point wasn't happening. After a couple of days at 110, I started to wonder if maybe I had a bug, or if I had missed something. I went to wowhead, which was too much information to work through easily. I asked some guildies if they had any issues, and searched out some of the suggestions they made. Then I thought I'd look at the achievement as I'd most liekly be able to track through that what has been done and what hasn't been completed, except it had zero to contribute. Eventually I wondered through my world maps (Deepholm was the last place I looked), and found the error I had made. I feel it took much more time than was necessary to resolve, and that probably a number of players would committ such a simple error. To me, this could have been so easily alleviated by the achievement for completing the Class Order Hall being more meaningful, than it's current 'no real information here.' The progression through the campaign is already grouped into blocks. Wouldn't it be fairly straight forward then to tie that into the achievement? That way, such an important milestone can be effectively managed.Mootown0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Old achievements overwritten by new dates For those that have completed achievements back when they first went live in 2008-2009 etc, are now having their achievement dates overwritten by newer dates, or when a new character on the account gets them. This is pretty frustrating due to the fact that its a nostalgia type of thing, plus why have dates at all if there is a flaw in the system that just overwrites new dates whenever. Please fix this bug or change it so it doesn't overwrite the achievements anymore please.Xcal0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Legendary Achievement I recently got my legendary belt but there was no achievement given nore was it displayed in guild chat. Im wondering what the name of these achievements are so I can see if it was given or if I need to create a ticketSlavemaster1 Sep 20
Sep 20 King of the Monsters At this point, I'm begging to have this achievement completely removed from the game. It is now, as of 2 weeks into legion, even MORE BROKEN. It has never been polished or revisited in any way, and now with sharding it seems impossible to even become transformed. For returning achievement hunters, don't try this one. Just avoid it. I know it's disappointing to see a grey achievement in your list, but this one has never gotten the attention it deserves and now it's beyond hopeless. Nobody will ever fix it, it seems, since after 2 years it's STILL completely broken.Gabreaal4 Sep 20
Sep 19 Legion Achievements - potential and errors I know that blizzard has put a lot of work into this expansion and creating a lot of personalized story and scenarios for the different classes. I am thankful for Blizzard for creating the Achievement (AC) system many years ago. Many players are die hard pvpers or raiders, and that is what they pay money each month to do. I pay each month to enjoy experiencing the lore and AC hunting. I have been pleased with the achievement list in every expansion before this one. This time around they spent time developing some areas of the AC list while barely putting any thought into other areas. In this expansion they spent a great deal of time developing the separate storylines, artifacts, and class halls for each of the playable classes, and yet all the ACs feel so generic with so much room for potential. For the most part, Dungeons, Raids, PvP, Pets, Collections, Crafting, Quests, Exploration are good in my opinion. 1. General Feats – Reach level 110 and 2 ilvl Acs. Seriously couldn’t come up with anything else Blizzard? I also want to express my anger about “It’s Over 9000!” being moved to “General”. They should have left it a feat of strength with a cutoff date on it. (I got mine back in 2011 when it actually meant something.) Instead they should have just created new ACs in the “General” section at every 5k or 10k AC point intervals. 2. Quests or Scenario– Why isn’t there an achievement for completing the opening scenario and/ or quests for Legion? WoD had “Welcome to Draenor” for completing its opening scenario. 3. Dungeons – Not sure how I feel about the meta-achievements requiring mythic to complete. What do you guys think? It may be that I am still thinking heroics should be somewhat difficult like previous expansions instead of the one week it had taken me to go from running normals to advancing on mythics in legion. They should have just made heroics as difficult as mythics are now, but that is another discussion. 4. Reputations - Every expansion before Legion has separate AC’s for each faction that can be raised to exalted. This time around they just threw them all together under a single Legion diplomat AC. This needs to be fixed. 5. Class halls - "A Glorious Campaign" should have been broken into 12 separate ACs (one for each class). The class halls are all unique and should be given separate ACs for completing each unique experience. These achievements could easily be named after the title the character is given when completing the campaign. There is “A Heroic Campaign” and “A Legendary Campaign” which some people may feel is enough to show off completing different class hall campaigns. It is kind of pathetic that there are only 3 unique ACs for all class halls. There are a bunch of mission table related ones which is something at least. "Roster of Champions" could be class hall specific as well since each class recruits different individuals from the lore. 6. Artifact Weapons - Good and bad. I like the ACs they have, except they have a terribly generic feel and provides no sense of accomplishment for something that is supposed to be monumental to a character. I know it sounds like a lot, but there should be a separate AC for obtaining each Artifact weapon. There should also be a corresponding "Power Realized" AC for each weapon. Leveling each of these artifacts is a serious time investment and should have an AC showing off such an accomplishment. Another possible AC could be for obtaining all of the appearances for your artifact weapon. They have an AC for each tier, but not one that covers all. I would like to hear what you guys think. Any achievements you feel should be included or areas for potential? Discussion on some of the points I brought up or mistakes. If you are just here to whine and say achievements don’t matter, please just move onto another forum topic. This is for the players who enjoy this aspect of the game.Corenthius2 Sep 19
Sep 19 Helheim Hath No Fury Achiev advice Hey all, I've been looking to do the achievement "helheim hath no fury" in maw of souls. It's the one where you must race to save the valkye within the boat on timer of around 4 mins Any advice for how to do this, the window feels excessively tight. I've tried using invisibility pots, but one of the first few mobs can actually see through invis.Hexxs0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Rock Lover I know its old content, etc., etc. But is there a way that we can up the daily spawn rate on Lost in the Deeps? I started this achievement the same time I started doing The Glop Family Line. It took me 13 days to complete that achievement, I only have 4 days completions of Lost in the Deeps, 3 of which were from CRZ (unfortunately I only have one person on CRZ on battletag,). But in a month and a half, the daily has been up once on my server. Please fix =OAbeblinkin2 Sep 19
Sep 19 Once Bitten, Twice Shy solo - Bite avoidance? Using both a Barov Servant Caller ring and Force of Nature along with DBM to make sure I put trees out in time and she still bites me. I can't burn her down fast enough to beat the timer. Other than dragging someone in with me (tough because I'm interrupted very often) what else can I do? My last attempt, I tried jumping into cat form & prowl but either missed it or it didn't matter.Dudeabides3 Sep 19
Sep 19 A Specter, Illuminated Is this currently bugged? No matter how many times we tried last night, the mobs would continually despawn while engaging them.Janchet1 Sep 19
Sep 19 Glimmering Falanaar Treasure Chest toys? are these all from the withered training chest if you get to the end? the stuff like displacer meditation stone, ley spider eggs anyone got any of these yet? very little info about them cant find anything concreteFinesthour5 Sep 19