Achievements

Feb 18, 2012 [H] Cross realm raids--late nite/weekend Hey all.....I am looking to see if there is any interest in putting together runs for the older raid achievements.....The usual suspects of course, Naxx/Ulduar/FL/, etc.....I find I am missing out on runs because of scheduling....If any1 is interested in getting together weekends or late nite (midnight EST or later), post here and lemme know...If there is enough interest, we can start swappin ID's and get something going....Thanks ~Kikki~Kikkilee12 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Unrealistic PvP Achievements It seems to me that some PvP achievements aren't obtained through skill and coordiantion anymore, but rather by luck of the draw. Some PvP achievements such as "The Perfect Storm" or "We Had It All Along *cough*" require perfect coordiantion, skill, and cooperation. But this new BG system seems to have killed that opportunity. Since premades for regular battlegrounds are gone, one must rely on a pug group to obatin these achievements. But, for the most part, pug groups have people that don't care about the achievements and mindlessly kill; this eliminates any hope for getting those extremely difficult achievements. Instead, one must hope for a perfect group that wants the achievement if he or she enters a qeue for a battleground. I know Rated Battlegrounds allow premades, but what about battlegrounds that are not in the rated line up? How can I hope to get those achievements with a group that isn't fully dedicated to getting a certain achievement? I did not like getting sluaghtered by premade groups in normal battlegrounds either, but I realize now that it was neccessary to get some of the more difficult achievements for the Battlemaster title. I do not know if this has crossed anybody's mindalready, but if we cannot earn achievements in normal battlegrounds through permades, should we not be allowed to earn achievements in all battlegrounds through the rated battleground system? A group of five people can't make a diificult achievement possible in a battleground of fifteen or more people without the cooperation of the other ten, which rarely happens. In my opinion an achievement displays your/your groups ability to perform a task (under challenging circumstances) with precision and skill, not a lucky placing in a battleground group. I hope this will get Blizzard's attention and be resolved soon.Lunaros5 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Axe on Hydraxis Recruiting Team3 AXe a lvl 25 raiding guild is recruiting for team 3 Axe is 7/8DS pst korkhanos/whiteaxe in game for recruiting information Korkhanos0 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 25 Uld Non-Meta run, Sun @7.30pm Aussie Time Ulduar 25 Non-Meta achievement run.The following achievements will be attempted: Dwar%%!eddon (25 Player) Nerf Scrapbots (25 Player) I Choose You, Runemaster Molgeim (25 Player) With Open Arms (25 Player) If Looks Could Kill (25 Player) Nine Lives (25 Player) Getting Cold in Here (25 Player) Don't Stand in the Lightning (25 Player) Who Needs Bloodlust? (25 Player) Lumberjacked (25 Player) Deforestation (25 Player) Set Up Us the Bomb (25 Player) Not-So-Friendly Fire (25 Player) Shadowdodger (25 Player) They're Coming Out of the Walls (25 Player) Supermassive (25 Player) Drive Me Crazy (25 player) A wipe may be called for any or all of these achievements, so be prepared to stop dps and DIE when a wipe is called Loot rules are as follows: Free Rolls, apart from Val'anyr Fragment they are Reserved. If there are non-meta achievements that you want and it is not on the list just post it up..For Cross realm players add me to Real ID jasonhl@live.com.auGlaeder6 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 [A] Cross Realm 7/7H FL Run 2/17 I posted the following in dungeon and raid forum as well, but I thought it would fit here too! Thanks... "Hey All, Im putting together a run with some friends for Heroic Ragnaros group. I do have some requirements as this is still not easy. Especially for pugging. It will be led by me, and I'll post the Roster here and add as we fill. Requirements: - Have at least 6/7 Heroic XP - 380 + IL - Must be a viable raider - You can stay for the full duration of the raid - Have either XP or watch vid for Heroic Raggy. When? Friday: 7PM Central - Whenever Saturday: Optional depending if Rag is Dead or not. If he's NOT, we will go in same times. Loot: Loot will be Mainspec > Mog / Offspec (Yes this means Transmogging and Offspec loots hold same priority, you are there for your mainspec, Offspec is irrelevant to me.) Tokens, must have the item already in bags / equipped (besides helm / shoulder obv.) Honestly, if you are that worried about loot, (not of rag), really shouldn't be coming for much anyway. Legendary Items / Mount's: Eternal Embers - Open Seething Cinders - Open Smouldering Essences - Reserved MOUNTS - Both will be an open roll between the entire raid. Policy on Joining: If you are not meeting the DPS / Healing Requirements, I WILL replace you. If you are constantly wiping us, I WILL replace you. Current Raid Roster: Tanks - [1] - Filled (Prot Paladin) [2] - Open Heals - [1] - Filled (Disc Priest) [2] - Open DPS - [1] - Filled (Spriest) [2] - Filled (Frost DK) [3] - Filled (Space Chicken) [4] - Filled (Mage) [5] - Filled (Spriest) [6] - Open How do I join? Post here with the following format and I will talk to you : Character Name & Server: Class / Spec: Experience: Specific Wants (I.E, Ember's / Cinder's): My Real ID: __________ Ex: Character Name & Server: Lillèth, Rexxar Class / Spec: Priest / Shadow Experience: 6/7H On Multiple toons, know Rag Specific Wants (I.E, Ember's / Cinder's): [Blank] My Real ID: Mikedanley@yahoo.com If you would also be as kind to sign up on Openraid website, heres a direct link to this raid, sign up. Not everyone that is on my current roster is on this raid sign up list yet. http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/132 Thanks in advance - Mike" Lillèth5 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 (A) Heroic Firelands Friday Going to be doing this at 6:00 PM PST. We are currently in need of all roles. Add me on Real-ID if you are interested; ryonthechampion@gmail.comStraightupg7 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 (H) 2/17/2012 HM t11 5PM PST need1dps andgtg We will be running t11 HMs at 5 PM, as of now we need 1 healer, 1 healer with dps offspec, 1 tank with dps offspec and one tank and superior geared dps. Must be 397+ pve ilvl and have at least the normal mode achs though HM achs are wayyyyyy preferred. We will not pull anyone and we will not explain fights extensively, its up to you to know your job. Otherwise we are a pro group and you will have fun if you are good. Simply post if you are interested and I'll send you my real ID hookup. IMPORTANT, we will be doing t11 first and FL metas AFTER if AT ALL. So we most likely wont get to them since were gonna do 3 instances in a row for t11. Focusing on t11 HMs we get metas next week for t11. mnaleway@gmail.comLightcrusade13 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 395 Survival Hunter Looking for 6/7 Heroic FL I am looking to for a good 6/7 Heroic Firelands. I know all fights on Heroic Mode with the exception of Rag. If you have a group that is going to be doing this this week then post here or message me on Real ID "Breaken3@yahoo.com"Breezyod0 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 WTB Smoldering egg of Millagazor(A) 200k Gold Im interested in buying the Smoldering egg of millagazor mount for 200k gold. Im on the realm darkspear. I have no experience with firelands, however I am a fast learner :). Let me know!Kaqemeex1 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 [Horde] Looking for Battleground Achievements Title says it all, RID - micro_man_58@hotmail.com 401 ilvl pvpWhispér0 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 Thread Closed Got what I needed thanks for interestSizzilinsant5 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 How many mounts do you have? 1st thing is 1st this is not a epeen forum well not entirely my goal is to see who has the most mounts on the us and even Eu realms currently i have 177 and i know of two people who have more then i do Evali of frostmourne who has 179 and Aestu of bleeding hollow who has 180. So as far as i know he has the most mounts in the world and i'm 3 off catching him if anyone knows someone or has more mounts then myself or Aestu please post so i can see. Also 150 mount Reward already come on Blizz!!Evanijr10 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 Gold Cap Achivement Achivement "the banker" there are some that are close or half way there but it'd be neat to have a tittle to represent this feat of having tons of gold and not doing anything with it. Maybe two seperate brackets like 500k and 999k. what say you?Gatinha3 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 New mount achieve for MOP pls 200? I dunno with all the new purchasables and all that, but a new one to shoot for would be fun.Armagrin1 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 do love tokens persist after fool for love? Sorry simple question but I just want to know if they can be saved for next year?Arneus3 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 Track faction leader kill history on servers. I just got FTA, did all 4 in one go, I was wondering if there was a way to find out the dates of previous faction leader kills on specific servers?Tehrealemcee4 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 Noblegarden Suggestion: Hopping Rabbit Mount Title says it all. Have a bunny rabbit mount - preferably one that hops. Ground mount only, unless ya'll can find a good way to make a flying rabbit. Of course, this idea probably wouldn't happen until pigs fly - giving another idea for a cool flying mount: a pig with wings! -RumiRumdeath4 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 LF H AC and H Cho'gall Kill. Not Tues/Thurs/S Looking for a group for these bosses to finish off my achievement. Cannot be Tuesday/Thursday or Sunday 8-11 EST. Please contact me at Enterlinetyler@yahoo.com or reply to this post as soon as someone either knows of a run or is running one. I can guarantee complete experience with both fights and 0 mistakes by me. Would love to finish off this glory. Frost Death Knight 396ilvlGetbackhere1 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 LF Horde T11 HM's Any groups running this and need a DPS or tank? Please post here!Hartlinlol2 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 [H] LF Glory of the Firelands Looking for a group that is interested in doing Glory of the Firelands, as my guild isn't into going back for the mount. I would also be interested in just regular runs on my druid. Neither is bothering with the legendary quest. The best day for me is Friday, I'm extremely flexible all day including late at night. add me if interested, just put a note as to what it's for. wickedskorpio@gmail.comVeinlash2 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 Achievements should be account-bound So, here's my personal opinion: I work really hard on my druid to get all these achievements, currently I have 9730 (I know a lot of you have more then me and that's fine). But here's the thing, I have multiple level 85's and I do very different things with each of them. My warrior is my pvper for example. I love playing arena's with my warrior, my resto druid.... not so much. I also play a holy Paly in pvp. Now, I've got my fair share of achievement points from arena on my warrior, like hotter streak and such. I could maybe achieve them on my druid, but if I don't enjoy it, what's the point? I really think that blizzard should allow achievements to be account-bound because of this. Don't get me wrong, names of the characters that achieve these things should be branded, such as "Hotter streak: Achieved by so and so". That way, yes, my Warrior would have achieved this, and people would be able to see that on my druid. Leave comments and feedback. Hopefully Blizzard will enforce this someday.Hotsawwce6 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 Reputations Hi everybody, I have decided today shall be a day of rep work. Working on some old reputations such as Everlook, Gadgetzan, Booty Bay...etc. However, after completing the quests in these areas I am now stuck, I know certain things give rep when killed but I want to see if any of you know of a specific website or place I can find information on what specifically gives rep and how I can raise it to exalted. I know about wowhead.com but some of that information seems to be outdated? And the user posts even older. I appreciate any guidance any informative help.Touck4 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 [Horde] LFM H Nefarian Weekly Kill Hello everyone. I am going to start putting a group together to kill Heroic Nefarian every Sunday at 9 EST. 8 CST. 6 PM PST. I currently need all roles and you must know the fight and have some decent experience with it. I would like to start this Sunday with these weekly kills if I can get enough people interested. So drop a line on these forums if you're interested and what role(s) you can perform and which toon you want to bring and all that good stuff. Like i said, currently need all so add me to real ID at udflyer12@hotmail.com in the message box you need to put Heroic Nefarian or I won't respond! thanks!Wildlight0 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 Brood of Nozdromu rep I'm halfway through revered so the trash in AQ40 doesn't give me rep anymore. But I was clearing AQ40 last night and each of the bosses I killed was giving an extra 440 rep with Brood, as well as the insignia. It wasn't just 440 all at once though, it was 110 four times. Is this a change, or a bug? Because it almost doubles the amount of rep I got from the run. I was soloing it, so I didn't do the bug trio or the blob, but I did manage to kill them all up to Twin Emperors. Including Fankriss, which I hadn't been able to do last time I tried. Shalura1 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 H Old raid rep runs I am interested in running the following raids for reps. Molten Core Mount Hyjal Black Temple AQ 40 I not worried about getting transmog gear just the rep. I am available most night after 6:00pm EST Tank/heals are current specs real ID v_2kduch@hotmail.comThemuz3 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 LFM few 5 man achievements here kitty kitty spirit twister moonguard lazy eye add me on real id if interested fearyoda87@gmail make sure you put your info in you realid request so i know who you are thanksFearyoda7 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 (A) WTB Elementium Gem Clusters/DragonWrath Looking for a guild that is capable and willing to sell 2 weeks worth of clusters. If you are interested, leave a message here and I will contact you in game. Thanks. Edit: Also may be looking to buy Cinders from FL25 heroic.Mishâ4 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 [A] Heroic: Nefarian + Ascendant Council I have a lock at heroic Nef and plan to get it down this Thursday (2/16) starting 8pm EST. If you have cleared normal, are geared, can make the time and commit to 3 hours of raiding, sign-up here by posting Real ID or sending me a message in-game. You can also use: OpenRaid: http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/125 Better geared/experienced players will take precedence. Going with 3 mdps for interrupts on all pillars with tanks as back-ups. - tank: Viriya - Shu'halo (prot warr) - tank: Shieldbuster - Uldaman (prot pally) - heals: Auxiliary - Kel'Thuzad (holy pally) - heals: Elvinna - Stormrage (resto druid) - heals: Mahaaret - Emerald Dream (resto shammy) - mdps: Paladiraan - Ravenholdt (warr) - mdps: Waylenciah - Proudmoore (ret/prot pally) - mdps: Deathphoenix - Cenarius (dk) - rdps: Sarkasmage - Zul'jin (mage) - rdps: Vivieldon - Tichondrius (shadow priest) - mdps: Wham - Barthilas (rogue - reserve) - heals: Lìeutenant - Boulderfist (holy pally - reserve) - rdps: Gagos - Caelestrasz (hunter - reserve) If we manage to down this relatively quickly, I have lock at h AC and we'll be moving to that. Let me know if you're locked to BoT beforehand.Viriya21 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 398 Prot Paladin LF H Firelands Just like the title says I'm looking for a solid group for H RAG every weekAnani0 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 LF Firelands 10 alright, I believe some casters are in the same boat as me...want to finish their legendary. Well I planed a run 10 men on 2/18 8pm eastern time . I'd need 1 healer and rest dps. I am on Seething ( need around 100 till next stage which would be on reserve).Which means the rest is really open roll or on reserve first come first serve basis. If anyone would be interested, you can RID me at dcsfdfr@gmail. Please, if you decide to send me a request make sure you specify "fireland" or you might get ignored. You can also sign up for the raid at http://www.openraid.us .It's a place where people can schedule raid via RID.Novokain6 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 Achievement Suggestion Well I've been waiting 2+ hours to get into a BG...and my guild and I think at this point I should get something for being this paitent....the achievement "I've been waiting 2 hours for a BG and all I got was this stupid achievement" sounds good...maybe a title to go with it... "The Lonely Soldier" Just a thought....figured I'd share it...Wulfmaw0 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 A Plea For Achievements Long story short: Could we have more achievements if you are going to make the hard ones easy? Long story: Since Cataclysm and different things in Cataclysm have made a lot of achievements easier, it would be nice to have replacements. For instance The Insane is not insane at all now comparatively speaking. The main response to any complaints about making achievements easier has been something along the lines of: Cry more! Its been around long enough, everyone should get it now! Shut up and cry elsewhere, our raids are reset all the time. Anyone can kill the last boss and clear any raid that we worked hard to get through!! It is the second response that is the problem. Raids are made easier, achievements are made easier. That much is true. HOWEVER, the reason raids are made easier is so people can explore new content: the next raid. However, there is no 'the next achievement' after Insane, or Hero of Shattrath, or other hard achievements. This is the flaw in the "this is the cycle of WoW" because the achievement part of the game isn't cyclical... Kingslayer is one of the most common titles. It also holds no meaning anymore. However, Insane does at the moment, not as much as it used to though. Lets not let Insane become as meaningless: or if it does let us have something to replace it. Achievements are the end game for a lot of people. They are prestige, a lot of work, and fun. Please, add some hard achievements and keep them hard, or if you want to make them less hard, add another achievement that one can move on to.Amuatar11 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 (A) Sinestra 10 man I'm continuing my BoT lockout to do Sinestra only Thursday at 7:00 PST. We currently need all roles. Add me on Real-ID if you are interested; ryonthechampion@gmail.comStraightupg3 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 WTB Transmog gear paying well Mal'ganis Horde Im looking for these 1 piece of gear add me on real id if you're interested in bringing them to mal'ganis Myth@aol.com Vanguard LegplatesMyth6 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 395 Survial Hunter looking for (H) FireLands Hi I am looking for a 6/7 Heroic Group I have 4/7 Heroic Cleared with 5/7 Heroic experience. I will be watching Baleroc fight and reading up on it. Its the only fight I do not know on Heroic besides Rag. If you have a 6/7 Heroic Group just send me a Real ID Breaken3@yahoo.comBreezyod0 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 LF Weekly FL HM runs mount/Firelord 2/23/12 Need people for Hardmode FL 10m drake and Firelord -ilvl must be 392+ and must knw fights - be competent enough to listen and able to stay through wipes to achieve the mont and title will be doing this every thursday starting the 23 of FEB current needs as follows 1 tank( with dps OS)! If interested post here what your coming as and add me real ID: asuzast@yahoo.comXêrxes34 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 [A] 398 disco priest LF Heroic t11 I have full exp/knowledge disc/shadow pst for additional info jaybrock@live.com Brock0 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 LFG Glory of the Cataclysm Hero Any groups forming to take out this achievement? Would love to get in to one to get my drake.Arcturus2 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 25 Man Firelands Cross Realm - H - Sign up if interested. I can start hosting these on Saturuday night or whenever works for most people (most people have guild raids during the week). List your Real ID here or Add me. Lets start this networking so we can make raid organization easier for everyone. Ericscott2027@yahoo.comZate3 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 {H} Weekly Heroic ICC 25 Sign Ups Original Signup Thread Here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4063008907 _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ I will be hosting weekly Heroic ICC 25 runs. The reason i am doing this is to collect Shadowfrost Shard to finish my Shadowmourne. The first week or two we may run normal clears and do meta achievements for Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher as I have gotten multiple requests for these. More details to follow on that at another time. I will also be hosting a second run per week on another 85 which is my main. I will provide additional details on these runs very soon. I figured I would at least set the canvas up before getting the paint out. These runs will be cross server raided as well as this server has a very low population in comparison to others I have been on, although I do think the community is capable of having some fun with this. Requirements Have some ICC Heroic experience (I don't mind explaining fights but repeat offenders, trolls and ignorance will not be tolerated.) Show up early / on time - If you sign up, please show up and if you can't make it just let me or someone else know; basic communication goes a long way. Ventrilo Access - Vent will be provided and is not mandatory but is highly considered, if you are wiping/dying/wasting my and everyone elses time you will be kicked/replaced, especially if you are not in vent; besides why so anti-social, isn't this a social game? Loot Rules: Shadowfrost Shard are reserved. If you require infusions or bloods for your Shadowmourne please speak to me in advance to work something out as far as reserving them. Everything else is up for grabs, this includes Invincible's Reins. So anyway, if you are interested in getting your ICC mounts, ICC related titles, or if you would like to come along for the heroic zerg transmog farming, post here with your interest. I will generate and modify a list on this post as people come by, I will also include the time that this will be happening, it will be the same time every week most likely. Time's will be eastern (EST). You can also post on the ORIGINAL THREAD for this at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4063008907 Zakarum1 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 warrior lf cata/lk achivment runs lf cata/lk achivment runs also lf icc 25man runs to work on shadowmorneJiñza0 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 Wtb pureblood firehawk mount horde side interested in purchasing this mount Smoldering Egg of Millagazor don't need full clear fine with just coming in on that fight for mount add me at erickrivers85@gmail.com if your guild is interested.Supershockor3 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 [H] Druid LF Sinestra, H Nef, H Rag Hello everyone! I am a seasoned raider with many years of experience and lots of time healing especially in Cata. I know all three of these fights very well. I have experience with all of them as all three roles, feral bear, boomkin, and resto. Please get in touch with me in game or in these forums and I'll give you my realID if I can help you guys out or tag along! Server: Maelstrom Main: Wildlight Just let me know! Thanks!Wildlight0 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 Lonely Achievement I am having trouble with this achievement. Can some one please explain to me exactly how this works. For example do both players have to eat the buttermilk delight or just me. I know both have to click on the basket in Dal. I have tried this 2 times now and still no luck not sure what I"m doing wrong here. Remen4 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 Achievement Community Website With the advent of x-realm group forming, achievement farming has been booming (for which I am so so happy). Does anyone know of a site that does (or has the ability to build a site, or create within a site) achievement hunting profiles. This could be a way to build within the community a way to find others who're also chasing those achieves, as well as building a community of people who would be inclined to help other achievers work on elusive ones. eg, mine could read something like. Naxx 10 - Complete but willing to help Naxx 25 - Interested Ulduar 10 - Interested Ulduar 25 - Complete but willing to help etcKalerender3 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 Onyxian Drake feat of strength... You have one for Ashes, Mimiron's head, and Invincible, why not Onyxian Drake? It's just as rare, if not rarer.Aurora8 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 MOUNTS, MOUNTS, GOTTA HAVE MORE MOUNTS! Hey im pretty much a mount collector and am stuck on 2 particular mounts and was looking for an alliance friend to help me out with it as i will replace the favor as well. its the 2 hallaa mounts in nagrand. its nearly impossible to get unless you have a buddy help out. if there are any alliance out there in SHATTERED HAND realm that like to collect mount post this thread or get at me in the game im always on. my windows live id is daviddefosha@hotmail.com so we can chat easier.Triodefo1 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 blizzard store achievements? (: hi i was just wondering if any one could tell me if the new blizzard store mount gives an achievement? tyyytyty(:Buttercup3 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 ◘LF Any Achievement//Vanity Runs T11-T12◘ Currently looking for a SOLID group of people that are running T11-T12 heroics and normals for the achievements and vanity gear. If I don't get any bites off this post for an already made group then I'd have no problem making a group with you :) I'm currently working on the Smoldering Essences for my Legendary Staff, so if you're running Firelands, preferably looking for a group that does not have a caster on the final stage as well. If it's OT: If it is in the same group setup, also looking for people doing TITLE RUNS! I know every heroic fight this expansion [Aside from a few DS encounters] and would really like to finish this expansion with all that I can fit into it [that's what she said].''Let me know, and I'll kindly drop my Real-ID//Skype off.Jinx9 Feb 16, 2012