Achievements

Jan 22, 2012 dragonwrath terecgosa's rest Any guilds interested in selling 25 heroic firelands runs to syphon the essences for 500-1k each per essence? need about 200 essences left to finish my staff and my guild is refusing to help.Hakayatsu1 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 "Have... have we met? achievement help Hello everyone, i've been trying to get the "Have.... have we met? achievement for quite a while. Im on the Sargeras realm. just wondering if anybody could help me get it. thxShotsnstings6 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 New Title/Achievement: Tinker Any thoughts or possibility of a new titled better suited for goblins/mechanics/engineers etc. Perhaps for obtaining 2 main professions or all professions @ 525, or even an all new achievement to earn. And for example it could be; <Name>, the Tinker or <Name> the Tinkerer. Any thoughts or consideration appreciated!Toiridhe4 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 Achievements Account Wide Achievements should be account wide because if you earn them then you should not have to earn them again. It does not make sense to keep redoing. Thoughts?Stayicedup9 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 Discovering Orgrimmar I'm going for Explorer while I wait for queue's. I need Durotaur and the only thing left is Org, except I can't discover it. I've flown through the front door, I've flown to the middle. I've died in the middle, fell to my death, landed, Reincarnated, died again...still not getting credit for having "seen" it. Does anyone know where I have to go to "find" Orgrimmar?Wheatbeard6 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 Three's Company: 2700 -- Outdated? It was an achievement created during a time of inflated arena ratings. They made a lot of changes to arena ratings, and how they worked, but since then, never revisited how possible it was to get 2700 in 3v3. Well, this is how possible it is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3Jugeum7 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 Why is Loremaster only worth 10 points? When all the other big metas are worth a healthy chunk. Long Strange Trip? 50 points Battlemaster? 50 points Arena Master? 50 points World Explorer? 50 points Dungeon and Raid Hero? 25 points a piece Hell, just reaching level 85 nets you 90 points in total. Pretty crappy reward for all those thousands of quests completed.Slaeyn11 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 Frostbitten + Bloody Rare Hey guys, i've been wondering whats the fastest way to get these 2 exploration achievements? Get 4 other people to help find or get a addon that makes finding the rare enimies alot easier? thx in advanceShotsnstings6 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Searching religious guild in Moon Guard! I am playing a lvl 25 Draenei Priest, and am searching for a guild in the Moon Guard realm that is intense in the rp and religion in the holy light aspect. I have tried twice in applying to a guild I was highly intrested in, but is seems my over friendlyness is to much for them. I want to be a member of a guild that gets into their characters and is big on the whole "Light" religion. A guild where you can advance in rank and where everyone is willing to help. A Guild where there always seems to be a member on preforming some sort of guild duties. I like the whole application and interview thing, it shows that the guild doesnt go recruting just anyone. But at the same time if one doesnt meet your standards tell them, dont give them the run around. If your a member of such a guild and looking for players like me send a pst to my character Azhery or letter. I am hopeing that I am not wishing for a lost cause.Azhery1 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Insane title and changing servers Hello, I recently obtained the Insane in the Membrane achievement, but am not currently honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers (hated, actually). I was at one time, obviously, but lost the rep in grinding Goblin city rep. In the midst of grinding out the title, I was told by an in-game GM that I did not want to transfer servers, as it would wipe all memory of my Bloodsail rep, and I would lose credit for having ever gotten to honored with them. My question is: what about now that I have the title? If I transferred servers, would it wipe my Bloodsail rep and would I lose the title?Peetie6 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Selling a guild? So, I know that its not illegal, or anything....but....my own realm forums the only place to sell a guild? Anyone know of another place? Because I really want to get rid of this level 13 guild for like, 15 or 20k, but my realm forums are dead :-(Nexel2 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Gurubashi Arena The Achievment Gurubashi Arena Grand Master and/or Master I think should be changed to scale with level or be removed. The contents of the box are intended for characters leveling in the zone and are around the level of 40. 80's come day in and day out and dominate the arena now just to kill lowbies and other 80's that come. It was a good idea but there should be at least level restrictions on the achievments like you can't get it past level 50 or something. Because this just isn't fair to the passer by that's just trying to level and looking for some possible gear. I have ran into this on several occasions and it is extremely frustrating to know that people go there just for the soul purpose to screw other people over. Not right...Hevnlydivine10 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Bloodsail and Cartel Rep - Insane achieve. Now do you have to have Bloodsail at Honored and the Cartel at exalted simultaneously or can you get to honored and then grind the Cartel reps up?Njörðr5 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 Feat of Strength: Dungeon Set 2 / Tier 0.5 I think it's about time that Blizzard adds an achievement for the successful completion of the Dungeon Set 2, a.k.a. Tier 0.5 armor (i.e. Feralheart, Soulforge, Heroism, etc.) set via the quest line. I believe this should have been done long ago. It's no doubt that had achievements existed in the time before Burning Crusade, this work would have merited an achievement. The difficulty of obtaining full Dungeon Set 1 and advancing through a long quest line requiring feats such as the dreaded 45-minute Baron Run was no easy task. Along the way, it also required the defeat of several other difficult dungeon bosses unique to the quest line. It was an experience that relatively few endured fully. Until the new Darkmoon Faire added the ability for any player to easily obtain look-alike pieces, those of us completing this set may have been content to wear it wih transmogrification. Now that our set is no longer a sign of past achievement, I think it's time that you reward those players with a Feat of Strength for completion of the quest chain and item set.Alayn15 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 "Have... we met?" Needs a Tweak So there's a big Meta achievement for the Molten Front dailies content, that gives you a title. Under this Meta are a LOT of achievements, and other than Ready For Raiding II, most of them are reasonable. Ready for Raiding II is bugged last I checked, trying to get credit for that stupid flame druid who insta-hits you with her creeping flames, and the only way to get the achievement is to exit combat and re-enter unless they fixed that. There's another achievement I feel really does need a tweak, and that is an achievement called "Have... we met?" This achievement requires one to /wave at a few NPCs. These NPCs are spawned randomly when the player goes to Sethria's Roost to kill the big elite guys. The problem arises is that two of the NPCs on the list, Mankrik and Thassarian, are Faction-Specific and there's always one of them that cannot be spawned by yourself. Now that the frenzy of people doing Molten Front Dailies have died down and now that the only ones who are doing it are those who who were late to the punch (as is the case with one of my mom's alts) or those who are pet collectors, trying for the pets out of the bags. I've watched mom doing these quests three days in a row now, and she's only seen one other player in Sethria's Roost. One. And they were Horde. I imagine the problem must be far worse on heavily faction-imbalanced servers, especially PvP ones. I propose we remove Mankrik and Thassarian from the list, and add 5 random NPCs to account for the fact one can summon all of the ones on the list. There's plenty to choose from: Archmage Lan'dalock, King Mrgl-Mrgl, Tony Two-Tusk, Lunk, are a few examples of neutral NPCs that can spawn in Sethria's Roost, but yet are not currently in the achievement. I bet mom doesn't want to have to camp hours, days, weeks to get Thassarian and it would seriously suck if that was the only thing preventing her from getting her Flamebreaker title. So please do us a huge favor and tweak this achievement. It is nearly impossible on some servers these days.Migina20 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 The Argent Champion Is there a way to farm reputation for argent dawn?Minorus4 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 100 mount achiev im at 86 :( any suggestions?Shotsnstings3 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 New Achievement Suggestions I think a new achievement should be created. It is a reward for something I have personally done in World of Warcraft. The achievement would be called "Drinking and Driving." To earn this, the requirements are simple. All you have to do is drink enough alcoholic beverages in the world to begin vomiting. Then, mount up. As soon as you get on your mount, you earn the "Drinking and Driving" achievement. Similarly, I would like to see the "Drinking and Diving" achievement. To begin, you do the same thing as with "Drinking and Driving." When vomiting starts, jump into a body of water. I hope to see these achievements in the World of Warcraft.Elvenwing4 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 ToGC25 Anubarak Heroic Kill... ...is now pretty easy. :( With the advent of the latest tier of gear, and the dps gains of folks, it is now significantly easier for people to get this achievement. You simply overpower him. Raid comp was 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 21 dps. Heals were only on tanks. Meant to blow hero at 35%, but called it a bit late (25%). Good Luck! ~AliAlistania4 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 To all the Squirrels I've loved before Is there a list of new New Cata critters to love/kill for the achievements To all the Squirrells I've loved before and pest controll?Katijof9 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Looking for new servers Hi, I am looking for a new horde and alliance server. I can no longer stand playing with nobody on my low population servers and having barely any guilds or other people who are very good so I cannot progress into harder aspects of the game. I am looking for horde and alliance server that are preferably high population server that offers open-world pvp so I can do for the alliances and for the horde, and has good raids that can help me get to normal and heroic Dragon soul. I am looking to transfer two druids a paladin and a hunter, druid and hunter ali and druid and paladin are horde. Please help me find two servers that are good so that I can enjoy this game more! I am also looking for probably a pve guild for two of my guides so i can start normal lfr and pvp guild on my two hordes so i can get a high rbg rating. Please help me find two new servers!Snipeshowzz7 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Riens of Dark Phoenix and guild rep Anyone know that if after you aquire this mount and you leave your guild. when you lose guild rep will you not be able to summon this mount untill your exh with another guild? ThxDarack1 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Legendary Item Achievments Available for All! Hello, Im not sure if anyone has posted on this subject before but a GM told me to come here for help. First off let me start by saying i am not asking to be able to equip swords I just want an achievment that i feel i have earned. I Know that i am a druid and am unable to equip the legendary item [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] however, i was able to receive both Bindings and in turn was able to accept and turn in the quests for the item. I feel that since i was able to do the quest, the fact that i can't equip the item should have no merit on getting the achievment. All the farming i put into getting the mats and not to mention running Molten Core over and over again for the bindings all seems pointless. My only goal in taking the time to do this was to get an extra achievment added to my list. Question! Why make a legendary quest obtainable or items receivable (i.e. the Bindings) that specific classes can't even equip or receive an achievment from? I just feel cheated now. And in being able to receive this quest, being able to turn it in, and being able to get Thunderfury as a result atm i don't see how making the achievment only obtainable by equiping the item makes sense. Using the item itself has no meaning to me for rp or show and tell; from my point of view i dont see why anyone would have a problem letting all classes get this achievment. I am not 100% positive but i believe that fury warriors can even equip both legendary 2h weapons (Thunderfury and Hand of Ragnaros) in fury and get both achievments. Im pretty sure that paladins and death knights can also get both weapons and be able to get both achievments. Why should only these classes get the best of both worlds? On a side note i had an idea for a new legendary item. Again not sure if someone has mentioned this or not but i think a legendary armor set would be pretty awsome. Also Maybe even let us choose the color of it ourselves for a change. Thanks for your time and drop a line on what you thing about this topic :)Nèxus8 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Loot Gods hate us. Nvm, stopped caring xDNjörðr0 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Hero of the Alliance: Ruthless Achievement doesn't exist. Fix it pleases.Sunshine20 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 quest issues since u guys changed the quests it sucks cause it seems like i am doing the quests twice to get loramaster i think we should have got credit for the ones that were doneLilbink5 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 more insane im about halfway thru honored with all the steamweedle (?) factions. now if i want insane i have to ungrind that rep and grind bloodsail rep to honored , and then regrind steamweedle rep to exalted ? is that how it goes ? is it too late already ? thanks all for any helpMuffalita4 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 How to open the ICC dungeons, and dungeon ?s So im going to start running all the old dungeons for achieves, if there is a reg mode and a heroic mode, if i just do the heroic mode will i get the normal achieve as well or do i need to do both?<br/><br/>Also i tried to do some of the LK dungeons lastnight and they were locked because i didn't do the quest chain, how do i do that quest chain?Recklessfury2 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 A Treatise on Strategy... Blizz, please do something about this item's atrocious drop rate. Several guild mates and I have been running random heroics repeatedly throughout the week and have yet to see even ONE of these things drop. I'm sure MANY others have this same problem as I'm seeing this in trade so often: "WTB A Treatise on Strategy!". Please knock the drop rate up, maybe even do the raid approach for the Soothsayer's Stone/Rune that gives every member of the group the item, because this thing just doesn't want to drop.Faldomar25 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 search field (Achievements) Until today, I wonder, why not have a search field in the area of achievements? WHY?Ayurai3 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Ravenholdt Rep would a potion of treasure finding increase the drop rate of heavy junkbox ? the other reputations are trivial imo but this is a pain.Pry2 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 The insane and Loremaster. So I've been doing Casual RBGs for the last month (sub 1500 mmr), and I really like the fact that I have time for more stuff, be it wow or Real Life. I've decided i want to go for those 2 titles as most of my time when i play wow is being tabbed out... Just a couple of questions, would you reccomend getting the insane first? I've heard if you max out goblin rep before bloodsail the grind to get insane in the membrane makes you want to /wrists. Any advice? Guides? Addons? That would make this a bit simpler? Tabbing out to wowhead and looking for quests etc got kind of annoying when I tried loremaster earlier this year (got most of EK tho).Taipan2 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Achievement hunting has made me rich. All in the title baby. I have never been poor, able to afford gems and chants but i never had "disposable income" ever since i started working on achieves I have gone from 1k g to buying pets off the AH at 5k a pop like its nothing. It's amazing really. If i knew there was such a perk to being an achievment hunter i woulda gotten myself addicted ages ago.Annimositty5 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 I-scream Cyrocannon(blue jetpk) + loremaster? Is loremaster of 1K needles possible while not doing this quest to keep the item?, ive seen a few ppl around with it but unsure if they have loremaster / care about completing it, Any rare quests i should keep an eye out for? Cheers Naiyr1 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 stay classy i made a 85 all the way to 85, i thought stayy classy would reward the 8th guild tab,it deosnt just become availible the a blizz fail wording, i want my 8th tab,it your faultMongermook8 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 Need a new goal Today, I finished up a bunch of goals I had set out for myself: Exalted with Mag'har Exalted with Netherwing Exalted with Argent Dawn for the Argent Champion title. Exalted with Cenarion Circle for the Guardian of Cenarius title. Just wondering what would be my best option to do next?Emevoli1 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 Only the Penitent.. Hey guys just need a clarification on this achievement (part of Glory of the Firelands Raider) the orbs is there a way to reset them if someone failed it? We tryed to reset instance but i dont think it worked. On a side note Im like so pissed i DC'd while i was under the orb ready to click then we failed cos i was standing up = = before i even logged back in.Cerò2 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 Looking for achievement focused guilds The title says it all. I'm thinking about rerolling a little goblin priest and would love to find a friendly, social guild who enjoys running old content for rep, achievements, etc. I am planning on leveling slowly and trying to complete Loremaster as I go by turning xp on and off. If this sounds like anything on your server please let me know.Atheius1 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 Littlest Pet Shop Does anyone know if in the next expansion, when companion pets become account wide, will they be leaving in the Littlest Pet Shop achievement? I'm 141/150 and worried I'll miss it if I don't get it finished before the next expansion.Ainot2 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 How long did it take you to farm your first Legendary? Took me 1 MC clear! :DStupa31 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 14, 2012 Shave And A Haircut Yo Blizz, So, for as long as the barbershop has been out, I've been changing my hairstyles rather frequently and today, I just came up with a fantastic idea. So how many barbershops are out there in the game? 7? Maybe 8 (in speaking for an individual faction)? And they all do the same thing. You see, haircuts, shaves and the like are only unique to certain races--meaning if I play a b'elf (which I do), then I will only get the variety of haircuts and shaves that is unique to a b'elf and a n'elf. That's it. So, implicitly speaking, even though there are 7, or 8, different barbershops in the world, unique to each city, their culture doesn't play a part in the cosmetology available, they all do the same thing... because I'm a b'elf. My suggestion is to make this a little bit more flexible. Regardless of your race, depending on the city of your visit, that will be the potential outcome of the haircut/shave. For example, if I visit Orgrimmar for a shave and a haircut, the styles will be styles usually molded on an orc or a troll. This means, it's possible for me to get a mohawk or some scruffy beard. If I visit Undercity, it will be possible for me to get dreadlocks. If I visit Dalaran, it will be possible for me to get human hairstyles. What do you think? Sincerely, -Kira Da JBKîraen5 Jan 14, 2012
Jan 14, 2012 Adding kill tracking for mount dropping mobs Are there any addons that keep track of how many times you kill particular mobs? Would be nice if blizz could add this somehow, seems more relevant then a lot of the random last bosses they track you killing.Troyness3 Jan 14, 2012
Jan 14, 2012 A Way To Fix Guild Leveling First things first...the guild leveling system isn't working as it should be. When smaller guilds have to earn the same amount of experience per level as a guild with a higher number of members, you can tell that something is wrong with it. I'm a member of several guilds on my server, each with varying amounts of active people per day. The smallest one that I'm in, currently, only has about 4 or 5 active members, out of 19 total members, including alts. Compare this number to a guild with, say...25 to 40 active members, and over one or two hundred total members, including alts. Needless to say, if both guilds started out at Level 1, with no guild experience, the latter one will get to Level 2 easily*, and then reach Level 25 easily*, whereas the first guild mentioned in the example with have a hard amount of time getting to level 2, yet alone level 25. Now compare the first number to the hardcore raiding guilds *I use this term loosely, as advancing guild levels is, by no means, an easy thing to do. As a way to fix this, I would like to propose to you an idea on having the amount of experience needed to level a guild once as a percentage of the active members on (At the very least, half an hour (30 minutes)). Have something constantly average out the number of active people on, and it basing the total amount of guild experience by that. Have it still be challenging, and most definitely a team effort, but make it a smaller amount for the guilds with less amounts of active people, and a larger amount for the guilds with a larger population of members that are active. With that said, I hope that the way mentioned above can be a very useful way in fixing this problem, while still making the overall process of reaching Level 25 challenging. Having things too hard is not fun at all, and having things too easy is even worse. Finding a balance between these two things can be a struggle, and I thank all of the Blizzard employees for making this game as enjoyable as it is, and striving to make it even better.Pepperiny9 Jan 14, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Headed South achievement I am having difficulty with the "Headed South" achievement. I have had no trouble with incoming damage, but I am not getting a debuff from one of the melee adds. I ended the fight with two stacks of the debuff instead of three, and no achievement. Is there a particular method to obtain the debuff when you kill the third add spawned (the first add killed)?Sihn3 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Too many instances recently.What's the point? Why is this in the game? Ive been farming mounts on my mine for awhile now and frequently bump into this limit. It seems somewhat pointless unless it's there to prevent some exploit that I am unaware of.Triflin10 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Taking a recipe away --- argh !! So, I was at 199, found out dig rat stew is back in the game and then ... Realized that they had evaporated a recipe. So, I get one more and instead of 200, I'm back to 199. That is just wrong. ----------------------- I cruise the auction house regularly, keep hoping, but remain pegged on recipe short. Anyone know when they will add more, or revive dig rat stew or another preterminated recipe?Bitterhope29 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Bloodsail Admiral Thinking of farming this title. Any advice from someone with xp? I find rep guides exhausting to read and prefer the insight of someone experienced. @ 30950 Hated with friendly steamwheedle reps.Decorum11 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 @ raimondas regarding the insane after reading a bit of your guides i have a few questions if you do not mind answering them. - am i eligible for the brashtide invasion event? (i'm not sure how to check nor can i remember doing it and wowhead is down at the moment so i can't look it up lol) - do goblin quests still reset after neutral even though i've completed loremaster? (i know i would not have done all of them but i am sure i've completed the bulk of it) - how do i track the feat of strength as you did in one of your screenshots? thanks! hopefully starting this tomorrow!Synck5 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Battletag achievements? A quick forum search revealed no results, and I don't see any official statement about this; If I've missed something, please feel free to point me in that direction. What I'm wondering is if there's any plans to implement an achievement system with the new Battletag feature when it arrives to WoW. Things such as "Level a hunter to 85" which could be viewable to anyone with your Battletag would be a nifty feature. This would work especially well with meta-achieves, I think, with ones such as "Level 5/10 85 characters" or "Obtain an X arena rating on both the Horde and Alliance." Maybe even some cool new mounts for the particularly difficult ones. ;)Toahkra2 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 gold cap achievment / title? So me and another guildy are getting fairly close to gold cap me at 953k and him at 800k and we started to wonder why is there not a achievement for hitting such a high amount of gold? Me and him have worked our butts off farming playing the AH for the past 2 years getting gold is just one more little part about this game we enjoy. so im here to ask a couple things and i need your help and opinions on this subject so keep a open mind. do you think there should be a achievement for hitting 999k gold on one toon? <why or whynot> and what do you think about the title's being "sugar daddy" "sugar mama" <why or whynot / better title?> thanks for your opinion and feed back in advanceFudruker20 Jan 12, 2012