Achievements

Jan 24, 2012 TCG Loot Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 9 Old thread 9 got random deleted, thread 8 was capped. ... Buffjob500 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 Lunar Festival Northrend Achievemen is Unfair Hello I would like to talk about an issue with the Northrend part of this achievement that creates an unfair and uncompletable part of this achievement. As many know there is an Elder in wintergrasp within the captured area and on my server there's a rare occasion that we ever have wintergrasp and it is unfair that a holiday achievement that is supposed to be accessible to everyone be placed in an area where you can never be certain you have access to. I would like the developers to strongly think about hot-fixing that elder to be outside of the fortress walls to be fair to the servers with an extremely low faction representation. This is the only fair option to be made, or make it so the door is always open no matter who controls it.Unholyground1 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 Dedicated Cross Realm Raid Forums With 4.3.2 we are getting an exciting new feature allowing us to form raids using the RealID system in the game. This allows for a much broader opportunity to find like minded players that wish to accomplish the same goals. The biggest problem with maximizing the success of this system is the current forum set up. With this in mind I have created forums with the sole purpose of easing the organization and set up of raids. I know you're thinking "Well Armani, what would separate forums do better?" 1) Scheduling - As of right now there are a few threads asking for people to do these raids. Unless the OP is very diligent in documenting every single persons availability and desired achievements a lot will be overlooked. With separate forums one can create a thread as sign ups for a specific day, time, and achievement they wish to complete. As these forums are on a much smaller scale they are much easier to clean making specific items far easier to find for the eager raider. 2) Private messaging - No longer will there be a need to roll an alt on the raid leads realm and spend the next 30 minutes killing wolves and finding a mailbox to send mail to the raid lead. No longer will you have to log into the realm and hope the raid lead is online so you don't have to send mail. If you don't have the patience for either of the aforementioned methods you no longer need to post your realid information publicly. Communicating with people across the world while they are offline has been simplified to one click of "Send private message" 3) Accountability - Remember pugging achievements runs and you had that one guy that would not stop dps on Kologarn's arm or consistently stood in defile? Since calling out other players is a violation of Blizzard ToS it is extremely difficult to warn your fellow achievement goers of the people that don't listen or ruin it for the rest of the raid. In the current set up the only thing holding players accountable for their actions is vote-kick, which is meaningless due to being able to instantly re-queue. If a group is found via the forums the players are pressured to perform or risk not finding another group to complete their achievements. My goal is create a useful and trusted tool for like-minded players to be able to come together and successfully complete their raid and battleground related goals. As always constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement are not only welcome but encouraged. http://z13.invisionfree.com/Crossrealmraids/index.php?act=idx Profile validation requires a valid email address. I hope to see you all there and wish everyone the best of luck in their achievement endeavors!Armanî0 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 Faction rewards What if we had a generic Horde/Alliance vendor that sold a few extra mounts, pets, and tabards that were only available after being exalted with all races for that faction? Two mounts that would be awesome to have would be the Kor'kron Annihilator and the alliance's lion... without the guild flare or any kind of flare at all. Just a scorpion and lion, no banners, no flags, just mounts - just really cool looking mounts. And maybe faction tabards that increase your honor gained by 10% or something - though that sounds like something that should be available through PvP activities and not rep grinding. Should really consider the scorpions without banners though =P Ninetales7 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 Elders of Northrend I am having trouble getting this elder on my hordie , the area is Allince controled and due to the low HP's of the seiges everytime we try and take it the alliance just 1 shot the seige engines , Ignoring the horde entirely , Its impossible to get more than a few feet , and with the amount of time these achievments have been available no one wants to cue for Wintergrasp just BECAUSE. is it possible to move the elder to outside the citadel the way you moved the Elder from Gundrak, he used to be locked in with ech until he was moved out. Please respond as it would take a whole other year to get this achievement.Teyanna3 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 500,000 hks we need a cheeve for 500,000 hks with a mount reward or title.Quarantine24 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 For the Alliance Post-Cataclysm Suggestions Now that Cataclysm has been released, it is nearly impossible to get this achievement since most Horde are now right outside Garrosh's chamber. Even in the middle of the night, I have never been able to count less than 40 Horde, making it virtually impossible to do this raid with only 40 people. I would like to propose that if the Alliance somehow manage to gather enough people for multiple raids, that all raids participating be eligible for the achievement. It is difficult to gather one raid worth of people, let alone two if the second raid already knows they will not be eligible. I would also like to propose that a title is given as part of the achievement since it has become significantly more difficult to do (if not impossible). Perhaps something along the lines of "Horde City Raider." In any case, a Black War Bear is not enough incentive to get people to do the raid, so I think the rewards need to be sweetened. Obviously, any changes done for this should also be done for the Horde as well to keep things fair. Thank you.Ludichris2 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros- No achievement Due to an "Eye of Ragnaros" drop in a Molten Core run, I recently began farming and buying assorted materials for the Sulfuron Hammer, so that I could make my hammer. Being a hunter, I wasn't expecting to equip the hammer, I was just aiming for the Feat of Strength, (I'm a lover of the Achievements.) Multiple weeks of farming and thousands of gold later, I had a guildie make the Sulfuron Hammer for me, and when I hearthed off to make the Hand of Ragnaros in Stormwind, I found that I was unable to get the Feat of Strength achievement, simply because I could not -equip- the hammer. Therefore, despite my work, that of many other Achievement-hunters, I couldn't get my Feat of Strength. Speaking with a GM, I found that it was due to a patch a while back that made sure no one traded BoP Legendaries around to share the Feat of Strength, such as War-Glaives and Thori'dal. Sulfuras, however, isn't a drop- It's completely unable to be traded and created by your own toon with the help of a Blacksmith (should you not be one.) I feel that with it being an entirely separate type of Legendary than the previously mentioned, it should provide a Feat of Strength upon entrance into one's inventory. Am I totally wrong in feeling this way?Superbanks0 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 wtb h RAG kill Wtb h rag kill, please post here for contact infoMozumbeef2 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 Tracking Completed Acheivements I wish where was a way to track completed achievements in-game. I have been done with the lunar festival for a few years now, but this year a new pet was added so off to go visit the elders again. It would be nice if I could have a checklist in-game so I knew what elders I have visited this year. Since I had the Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend Elder achievement already, i couldn't track my progress this year.Jåy3 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 WTS Level 25 guild *8 bank tabs* Located on Stormreaver-Horde 1450 achievement points Cauldrons Feasts 8 bank tabs (all purchased) Looking for gold preferably on either Frostmourne or Stormreaver. Willing to accept mounts/other forms of payments if the deal is good. Contact me ingame via mail or whisper on my toon Abigailhardy (Frostmourne-Horde) Current offer is 300kAbigailhardy0 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 Move the wintergrasp elder please. I made a post like this also over in the general discussion section also. The elder in Wintergrasp is inside the room only the faction who controls can access. Now this worked fine in Wotlk simply because WG was always full and changed hands pretty easily. Now though that is not the case. After trying all day to win a WG the largest number of people in there was 6v6. A level 85 can easily 3 shot any of the vehicles. Making getting to the walls almost impossible. Someone in the other thread suggested using engineers to blow up the walls. That would work fine if there was more then 6 people. Even if you make your own raid for it, it will only let in a certain number of people based on how many queue on each side. It also seems random as I once had a group of 10 queued up and only 3 of us got the queue the other 7 had to wait and we had 3 other random people with us. My suggestion is to move the elder to the courtyard near the quatermasters. This will keep pvp happening if people want to, and also allow the losing faction to complete their event achievements.Lovepuddles2 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 Great Idea(achievements) Basically I have this idea, about setting up a NPC like for example someone like the reforger, where you can open a chat box, and he will have a list of achievements available to you as a player and a class. Each class will have different sets of achievements that are needed to be achieved during different levels(and I would set up prizes and gifts or something that you can get from finishing those things, like bonuses to your character or titles or whatever, incentives are very important). I know what you are thinking, how is this different from quests, well the difference will come after a certain point, when you achieve the final NPC achievement, and then the NPC will give you a new option to create your own achievements, and to put prizes towards those achievements, and then you can create them, and then sell them at the auction house to other players at your current level, and also you can set up guild achievements that can achieve goals together and re-unite guilds and make friends basically. Anyways I hope that someone else see's the vision that I am currently seeing, I am telling others about this idea because I want this game to change in a positive way, and it seems that this game has so many limitations according to the auction house and the current economy, and the way we can sell and buy things like armor, I would like for it to be a more free market system, like the way it used to be for anyone who used to play Everquest, West Commons or East Commons(I forget the zone name, it's been so many years since I played). I cannot even describe to anyone with words the power and size of that economy at the time when I played Everquest, but if anyone did everquest at that time they know what I am talking about, and it had a life and a form on itself, and the one that WoW has is weak compared to that, because of all the limitations that have been set on players. I am not trying to bash WoW or Blizzard or anyone that creates this game, because I love this game, and I currently only play this MMO, and nothing else. Please let me know what everyone thinks about this idea, and I am not trying to profit anything from this idea, I just want to see this game develop into what I know it can truly be. Sincerely, Rezolver Rezolver2 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 I have been in my guild 3 weeks and my guild rep is 93 nothing I do gives rep. the only way to get it seems to be quests, which I don't do.Mienfoo2 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 Going for Quick Cap and I'm wondering what stacks with what? Could I *Ghost Wolf *Speed Boots *Enchanting my boots with speed enchant *Swiftness Potion And have them all stack?Thundahstahm5 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 Broiled Dragon Feast I was thinking Blizz could make this feast Guild bound instead of soul bound. We all work to get the Recipe but once you make it, it becomes soul bound. I would like to be able to put this in the bank for other guidies to be able to take along on there own raids or group events. I haven't seen any guild bound items, but yet there are cross realm bound items and dungon group bound items that give you one hour to trade. Just a though. Thanks for any other thoughts on Guild Bound Items.Daggim4 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 Guild Level 25 mounts Anyone else think the flag your toon is holding is a bit ridiculous. When this mount was first brought to our attention, it was supposed to have like a "saddle bag" type thing off the sides that had the guild logo on it. I like the mount, but i just dont want to ride it cause of how stupid the flag/banner is riding around in my toons hand. Anyone else think the same way, or am i just nuts?Soulecho12 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 "Elders of Cataclysm" Video Achievement Guide Figured I'd make a video for everyone trying to complete this achievement this year ^_^ Elder locations are shown on the map in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFisRK2wGIQAsmongold0 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 dragonwrath terecgosa's rest Any guilds interested in selling 25 heroic firelands runs to syphon the essences for 500-1k each per essence? need about 200 essences left to finish my staff and my guild is refusing to help.Hakayatsu1 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 "Have... have we met? achievement help Hello everyone, i've been trying to get the "Have.... have we met? achievement for quite a while. Im on the Sargeras realm. just wondering if anybody could help me get it. thxShotsnstings6 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 New Title/Achievement: Tinker Any thoughts or possibility of a new titled better suited for goblins/mechanics/engineers etc. Perhaps for obtaining 2 main professions or all professions @ 525, or even an all new achievement to earn. And for example it could be; <Name>, the Tinker or <Name> the Tinkerer. Any thoughts or consideration appreciated!Toiridhe4 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 Achievements Account Wide Achievements should be account wide because if you earn them then you should not have to earn them again. It does not make sense to keep redoing. Thoughts?Stayicedup9 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 Discovering Orgrimmar I'm going for Explorer while I wait for queue's. I need Durotaur and the only thing left is Org, except I can't discover it. I've flown through the front door, I've flown to the middle. I've died in the middle, fell to my death, landed, Reincarnated, died again...still not getting credit for having "seen" it. Does anyone know where I have to go to "find" Orgrimmar?Wheatbeard6 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 Three's Company: 2700 -- Outdated? It was an achievement created during a time of inflated arena ratings. They made a lot of changes to arena ratings, and how they worked, but since then, never revisited how possible it was to get 2700 in 3v3. Well, this is how possible it is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3Jugeum7 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 Why is Loremaster only worth 10 points? When all the other big metas are worth a healthy chunk. Long Strange Trip? 50 points Battlemaster? 50 points Arena Master? 50 points World Explorer? 50 points Dungeon and Raid Hero? 25 points a piece Hell, just reaching level 85 nets you 90 points in total. Pretty crappy reward for all those thousands of quests completed.Slaeyn11 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 Frostbitten + Bloody Rare Hey guys, i've been wondering whats the fastest way to get these 2 exploration achievements? Get 4 other people to help find or get a addon that makes finding the rare enimies alot easier? thx in advanceShotsnstings6 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Searching religious guild in Moon Guard! I am playing a lvl 25 Draenei Priest, and am searching for a guild in the Moon Guard realm that is intense in the rp and religion in the holy light aspect. I have tried twice in applying to a guild I was highly intrested in, but is seems my over friendlyness is to much for them. I want to be a member of a guild that gets into their characters and is big on the whole "Light" religion. A guild where you can advance in rank and where everyone is willing to help. A Guild where there always seems to be a member on preforming some sort of guild duties. I like the whole application and interview thing, it shows that the guild doesnt go recruting just anyone. But at the same time if one doesnt meet your standards tell them, dont give them the run around. If your a member of such a guild and looking for players like me send a pst to my character Azhery or letter. I am hopeing that I am not wishing for a lost cause.Azhery1 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Insane title and changing servers Hello, I recently obtained the Insane in the Membrane achievement, but am not currently honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers (hated, actually). I was at one time, obviously, but lost the rep in grinding Goblin city rep. In the midst of grinding out the title, I was told by an in-game GM that I did not want to transfer servers, as it would wipe all memory of my Bloodsail rep, and I would lose credit for having ever gotten to honored with them. My question is: what about now that I have the title? If I transferred servers, would it wipe my Bloodsail rep and would I lose the title?Peetie6 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Selling a guild? So, I know that its not illegal, or anything....but....my own realm forums the only place to sell a guild? Anyone know of another place? Because I really want to get rid of this level 13 guild for like, 15 or 20k, but my realm forums are dead :-(Nexel2 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Gurubashi Arena The Achievment Gurubashi Arena Grand Master and/or Master I think should be changed to scale with level or be removed. The contents of the box are intended for characters leveling in the zone and are around the level of 40. 80's come day in and day out and dominate the arena now just to kill lowbies and other 80's that come. It was a good idea but there should be at least level restrictions on the achievments like you can't get it past level 50 or something. Because this just isn't fair to the passer by that's just trying to level and looking for some possible gear. I have ran into this on several occasions and it is extremely frustrating to know that people go there just for the soul purpose to screw other people over. Not right...Hevnlydivine10 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Bloodsail and Cartel Rep - Insane achieve. Now do you have to have Bloodsail at Honored and the Cartel at exalted simultaneously or can you get to honored and then grind the Cartel reps up?Njörðr5 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 Feat of Strength: Dungeon Set 2 / Tier 0.5 I think it's about time that Blizzard adds an achievement for the successful completion of the Dungeon Set 2, a.k.a. Tier 0.5 armor (i.e. Feralheart, Soulforge, Heroism, etc.) set via the quest line. I believe this should have been done long ago. It's no doubt that had achievements existed in the time before Burning Crusade, this work would have merited an achievement. The difficulty of obtaining full Dungeon Set 1 and advancing through a long quest line requiring feats such as the dreaded 45-minute Baron Run was no easy task. Along the way, it also required the defeat of several other difficult dungeon bosses unique to the quest line. It was an experience that relatively few endured fully. Until the new Darkmoon Faire added the ability for any player to easily obtain look-alike pieces, those of us completing this set may have been content to wear it wih transmogrification. Now that our set is no longer a sign of past achievement, I think it's time that you reward those players with a Feat of Strength for completion of the quest chain and item set.Alayn15 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 "Have... we met?" Needs a Tweak So there's a big Meta achievement for the Molten Front dailies content, that gives you a title. Under this Meta are a LOT of achievements, and other than Ready For Raiding II, most of them are reasonable. Ready for Raiding II is bugged last I checked, trying to get credit for that stupid flame druid who insta-hits you with her creeping flames, and the only way to get the achievement is to exit combat and re-enter unless they fixed that. There's another achievement I feel really does need a tweak, and that is an achievement called "Have... we met?" This achievement requires one to /wave at a few NPCs. These NPCs are spawned randomly when the player goes to Sethria's Roost to kill the big elite guys. The problem arises is that two of the NPCs on the list, Mankrik and Thassarian, are Faction-Specific and there's always one of them that cannot be spawned by yourself. Now that the frenzy of people doing Molten Front Dailies have died down and now that the only ones who are doing it are those who who were late to the punch (as is the case with one of my mom's alts) or those who are pet collectors, trying for the pets out of the bags. I've watched mom doing these quests three days in a row now, and she's only seen one other player in Sethria's Roost. One. And they were Horde. I imagine the problem must be far worse on heavily faction-imbalanced servers, especially PvP ones. I propose we remove Mankrik and Thassarian from the list, and add 5 random NPCs to account for the fact one can summon all of the ones on the list. There's plenty to choose from: Archmage Lan'dalock, King Mrgl-Mrgl, Tony Two-Tusk, Lunk, are a few examples of neutral NPCs that can spawn in Sethria's Roost, but yet are not currently in the achievement. I bet mom doesn't want to have to camp hours, days, weeks to get Thassarian and it would seriously suck if that was the only thing preventing her from getting her Flamebreaker title. So please do us a huge favor and tweak this achievement. It is nearly impossible on some servers these days.Migina20 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 The Argent Champion Is there a way to farm reputation for argent dawn?Minorus4 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 100 mount achiev im at 86 :( any suggestions?Shotsnstings3 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 New Achievement Suggestions I think a new achievement should be created. It is a reward for something I have personally done in World of Warcraft. The achievement would be called "Drinking and Driving." To earn this, the requirements are simple. All you have to do is drink enough alcoholic beverages in the world to begin vomiting. Then, mount up. As soon as you get on your mount, you earn the "Drinking and Driving" achievement. Similarly, I would like to see the "Drinking and Diving" achievement. To begin, you do the same thing as with "Drinking and Driving." When vomiting starts, jump into a body of water. I hope to see these achievements in the World of Warcraft.Elvenwing4 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 ToGC25 Anubarak Heroic Kill... ...is now pretty easy. :( With the advent of the latest tier of gear, and the dps gains of folks, it is now significantly easier for people to get this achievement. You simply overpower him. Raid comp was 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 21 dps. Heals were only on tanks. Meant to blow hero at 35%, but called it a bit late (25%). Good Luck! ~AliAlistania4 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 To all the Squirrels I've loved before Is there a list of new New Cata critters to love/kill for the achievements To all the Squirrells I've loved before and pest controll?Katijof9 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Looking for new servers Hi, I am looking for a new horde and alliance server. I can no longer stand playing with nobody on my low population servers and having barely any guilds or other people who are very good so I cannot progress into harder aspects of the game. I am looking for horde and alliance server that are preferably high population server that offers open-world pvp so I can do for the alliances and for the horde, and has good raids that can help me get to normal and heroic Dragon soul. I am looking to transfer two druids a paladin and a hunter, druid and hunter ali and druid and paladin are horde. Please help me find two servers that are good so that I can enjoy this game more! I am also looking for probably a pve guild for two of my guides so i can start normal lfr and pvp guild on my two hordes so i can get a high rbg rating. Please help me find two new servers!Snipeshowzz7 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Riens of Dark Phoenix and guild rep Anyone know that if after you aquire this mount and you leave your guild. when you lose guild rep will you not be able to summon this mount untill your exh with another guild? ThxDarack1 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Legendary Item Achievments Available for All! Hello, Im not sure if anyone has posted on this subject before but a GM told me to come here for help. First off let me start by saying i am not asking to be able to equip swords I just want an achievment that i feel i have earned. I Know that i am a druid and am unable to equip the legendary item [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] however, i was able to receive both Bindings and in turn was able to accept and turn in the quests for the item. I feel that since i was able to do the quest, the fact that i can't equip the item should have no merit on getting the achievment. All the farming i put into getting the mats and not to mention running Molten Core over and over again for the bindings all seems pointless. My only goal in taking the time to do this was to get an extra achievment added to my list. Question! Why make a legendary quest obtainable or items receivable (i.e. the Bindings) that specific classes can't even equip or receive an achievment from? I just feel cheated now. And in being able to receive this quest, being able to turn it in, and being able to get Thunderfury as a result atm i don't see how making the achievment only obtainable by equiping the item makes sense. Using the item itself has no meaning to me for rp or show and tell; from my point of view i dont see why anyone would have a problem letting all classes get this achievment. I am not 100% positive but i believe that fury warriors can even equip both legendary 2h weapons (Thunderfury and Hand of Ragnaros) in fury and get both achievments. Im pretty sure that paladins and death knights can also get both weapons and be able to get both achievments. Why should only these classes get the best of both worlds? On a side note i had an idea for a new legendary item. Again not sure if someone has mentioned this or not but i think a legendary armor set would be pretty awsome. Also Maybe even let us choose the color of it ourselves for a change. Thanks for your time and drop a line on what you thing about this topic :)Nèxus8 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Loot Gods hate us. Nvm, stopped caring xDNjörðr0 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Hero of the Alliance: Ruthless Achievement doesn't exist. Fix it pleases.Sunshine20 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 quest issues since u guys changed the quests it sucks cause it seems like i am doing the quests twice to get loramaster i think we should have got credit for the ones that were doneLilbink5 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 more insane im about halfway thru honored with all the steamweedle (?) factions. now if i want insane i have to ungrind that rep and grind bloodsail rep to honored , and then regrind steamweedle rep to exalted ? is that how it goes ? is it too late already ? thanks all for any helpMuffalita4 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 How to open the ICC dungeons, and dungeon ?s So im going to start running all the old dungeons for achieves, if there is a reg mode and a heroic mode, if i just do the heroic mode will i get the normal achieve as well or do i need to do both?<br/><br/>Also i tried to do some of the LK dungeons lastnight and they were locked because i didn't do the quest chain, how do i do that quest chain?Recklessfury2 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 A Treatise on Strategy... Blizz, please do something about this item's atrocious drop rate. Several guild mates and I have been running random heroics repeatedly throughout the week and have yet to see even ONE of these things drop. I'm sure MANY others have this same problem as I'm seeing this in trade so often: "WTB A Treatise on Strategy!". Please knock the drop rate up, maybe even do the raid approach for the Soothsayer's Stone/Rune that gives every member of the group the item, because this thing just doesn't want to drop.Faldomar25 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 search field (Achievements) Until today, I wonder, why not have a search field in the area of achievements? WHY?Ayurai3 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Ravenholdt Rep would a potion of treasure finding increase the drop rate of heavy junkbox ? the other reputations are trivial imo but this is a pain.Pry2 Jan 17, 2012