Achievements

Nov 19, 2011 @ GC [SUGGESTION] Guild XP This is an observation and suggestion for guild XP. My guild have been around since classic and origianlly had about 20 members but due to various reasons it is just down to me now, since the launch of CATA I have been trying to recruit members but since there are guilds that are level 25 no one wants to join a guild that is not LVL 25. Since the only way for me to gain GXP is to do quests or PVP I have calculated that my guild will reach LVL 2 some time in early 2012 and lvl 25 some time in the next 100 years. SO to allow my guild to still grow a bit and maybe be able to start inviting members here is my suggestions. Change the amount of GXP gained in dungeons to the following model. 1 of 5 20% 2 of 5 40% 3 of 5 60% 4 of 5 80% 5 of 5 100% or My second suggestion would be to allow for a guild such as mine to create either a horde or alliance depending on faction with a larger guild that is of a higher gLVL so that I can run with them and it would count as a guild group. Guild perks would not be shared but rather would allow for smaller guild to still gain GXP for doing content. So there are my suggestions and observations. :)Jenakilu6 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Stood in Fire - Not Popping - No Help I Was playing wow some time ago, I got killed by Dwing, and i thought YAY he got me, Now i wont miss on what MAY soon be a Feat of Strength, Realized it didn't pop, Put A Ticket in, Logged off thinking it would be swell... Shortly after, The family came down, had a ton of work, Essays, actual work, FINALLY after i got back to being able to play wow, a GM tells me, Sorry, after all that time, I Missed out because there wasn't a time record... I miss out on an achievement, because of some bug and I am the one who misses out!? Where is the fairness in that, IT was days of farming and finding him to get that, now no Benefits!? Blizzard, Lets be honest, You can do better than this, There is three amazing Series's that you develop, why does a bug have to not allow a player to get what they earned... All i want is the achievement I rightly got. Is that to much to ask for? Its like saying to my Boss, "Hey mate, Can I get paid for the hours I worked, Cheers..."... Is that to hard? Thanks again Blizzard, I hope you will make this right... ReticenceReticence13 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 How does a horde member get to azuremyst isle Trying to do the exploration Achievments, can't figure out how a horde members gets to the dranei zone? Can't fly, fatigued out and I don't see a boat ride there. Obviously I'm missing something, please help, thank you !Chopsie9 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Resilient Victory Anyone planning on doing this anytime soon? I'd be happy to join via real ID. I've been hoping to get lucky or hit a partial premade but after running 450+ AB's I've given up on that and was hoping to join a premade with the same goal.Inumano8 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 FoS and Mists of Pandaria Do we have any updates on what the deal with FoS and MoP are yet? Whether they're account-bound or whatever?Aluciel1 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Legendary weapon acheivement. So i have all the matts, recipes, etc to make Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros. Here is my delimma, do i make it for my mage , who is my main/achievement wh*re which will be 100% useless because its BoP. OR make it for one of my alts (they are all level 85) in hopes that one day we will be able to transmoforque (or whatever its called) the weapon. Thoughts?Huskey4 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Legendary item drop rate What is the number of weeks intended to get a legendary item from a raid? I understand legendary weapons are supposed to be rare. I have been working to get the Molten Core legendarys on every Tuesday of every week for a very very long time. Is there a way that some of the total randomness can be alleviated. Like maybe once you get exalted with a faction you can buy the items needed. Or as someone suggested to me once. An item you can get such as a ring with an equip bonus that increases your chance to get a legendary drop.Glitz5 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Need help: 275 points in 4 days Greetings, A&GA forum! So, this Friday is this character's 4th monthiversary (character made 7/18/11). I am at 8725 currently, so today I said to myself, "Self, I bet I can get the over 9000 FoS by the 18th". That's where you come in! I need suggestions! Pretty simple things from Dungeons and Raid tab: Clear Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (can solo up to Twin Emps, but need help beyond that): 30 points (10 achievement, 20 Classic Raider) Beg, bribe, and blackmail guildies into helping me clear Heroic Oculus: 60 points (Oculus/Heroic Oculus/Northrend Dungeonmaster/Northrend Dungeon Hero/Champion of the Frozen Wastes) Achievement run BRC: 65 points (4 achievements, Glory of the Cataclysm Hero) If I can somehow manage a Heroic Oculus run every day from now until then and find buddies to do the other Glory of the Hero achievements, that's another 105 points, but I am skeptical of that plan's likelihood to pan out. Ideally I would like to snag achievement points from soloable things, but I seem to have run out of those, by and large. Some of the BG ones should be doable solo, but I've never really PVPed, so I don't know what is more or less feasible. Suggestions?Favlos7 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Operation : Loremaster So the basic concept behind this is that I saw another individual post on reddit that he had done every Loremaster achievement for each zone fairly in order and that he was 85 before he even reached Cata content. Having Loremaster on my main from pre-Cata I have been rather hesitant about going back on her and doing the new Cata quests. I started druid the other night and came up with this challenge for myself. I don't doubt the other person claiming to have done something similar to this might have done so but I am willing to document on Reddit if other wow players are interested. My rules for myself: 1)Do every achievement for a level bracket before moving to the next set of level brackets. (IE Do Darkshore, Westfall, Loch Modan, Blood Isles before moving to Red Ridge, .etc) so all 10-20s, then 20-30s. 2)No Outland before I have all Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor done. No Northrend till after Outland loremaster, etc. 3)No hopping around. I will do all 1-90 quests for Darkshore achievement then move to Westfall and do every quests. 4) No BGs and No Instances 5)Optional: I am hoping to get a no death run out of this. The overall goal is to see how much rep I get and what lvl I arrive in Cata with by doing nearly every quest in the game. If there is interest in my progress I can post here in reddit as I go along. Let me know feedback and anything else you guys think I could do to make the leveling any more interesting from a Loremaster point of view. Edit: Since some people have actually show interest in this challenge. My character to follow: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadow-council/Nurishment/simple Other people who want to compete along with me (not necessarily against me) post the toon you want to do it on in a reply or message me and I will add em a list here in this initial post. Our own special club of geekdom. Other crazy lore geeks: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Limylar/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Sargeras /Phurne/ I am considering starting a blog to answer peoples questions as I go along and maybe even stream on Justin TV. Post if you have interest in reading this, I will try to be witty/funny and point out cool stuff I found along the way. Such as Wither the companion pet in Darkshore. You can check out my blog and progress at: http://ghostsofmidnight.com/Lorecraft/ Any feedback from the community and good ideas to make the blog better are greatly appreciated. TL;DR- Doing every zone for loremaster, writing a blog about it. Check it out at: http://ghostsofmidnight.com/Lorecraft/ Nurishment17 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Achievements not showing up from pre-bc Hey guys, I've been fighting with my friends about something. I have a warrior that has i've been playing for almost 6 years since pre-bc, such as Molten core, BWL, especially since i even had ashkandi. I've server transfered many times and i've even faction transvered. Is there a bug that doesn't give these achieves? is there a way i can see my achieves from long ago?Malltese14 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Bloody Rare - Marticar Marticar (the white walking squid in Zanger) is the last rare I need for the Bloody rare achieve. I've attempted to look information on his spawn timer on WoWhead, but to no avail. Anyone know what his spawn timer is? Also, I was informed that he shares a spawn timer with the two other rares in the area, anyone confirm that? I couldn't locate information on that either. Thanks!Smellyfeet6 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Any guilds out there do Herald of the Titans? I am possibly looking to transfer to successfully do a herald run, I just hit 80 so i am in hte processs of gearing up. If any guilds do this, please reply with a description of what it would cost me if you charge, and how experianced you are.Multanus3 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Loremaster vs Bloodsail Buccaneers I have been working on reps for the past couple weeks. I also want to start lore master. Should I do the bloodsail bucc rep first do lore master?Thanatrade2 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Catasclismycally Delicious I have a big problem with this achievement due to the fact that the vendor in Hyal is phased out. I finished all the quests there and now can't get 4 foods to finish the achievement. Can't you just put these 4 foods on anther vendor who is not in a dungeon? Rockhard bisciut, Vile purple fungus, Unidentifiable meat dish Murky water.Littledeer4 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Cant find shore crabs? Trying to find them to complete the Ach for all the squirrels, cannot find this critter. Wowhead has given a lot of useless info on it, I can only assume it has been moved and the info is outdated. I have not found it in bore an tundra and can't find it in the steam vault. Where is this critter?Chopsie2 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Need a Little Help Please. Problem solved.Seraphita0 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Guild transfer Service problem Hello everyone, this is a request concerning the ticket US21258452 on my account. Uncompletable guild transfer from Mannoroth to Zul'Jin due to authenticator problem, its a new service. Your collegues on phone found it. My authenticator was a european version! My guild of 10 core members is wasting time and waiting for another week of "no guild".We are losing guild experience, guild gold and guild reputation. We would like a compensation since our new chars on zuljin are in the most profitable phase "lvl 80" this is what ive been told "Hey there, Huburst! Thank you for contacting us! I truly apologize that I was not able to address your issue while you were available to chat. Hopefully, next time! :) I am afraid that I am unable to fulfill your request to provide compensation for the delay in the guild transfer. Unfortunately, this is not something we game masters are able to do. I truly apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may cause you and the rest of your guild. Please keep in mind that we Game Masters actually are not in charge of the development of the game, and we do not make the decisions related to game mechanics nore game policies. I highly recommend that you post your thoughts and suggestions on our Forums at: <http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/> Our developers read these forums on a regular basis. They love to hear what our players want and need. Take care and best of luck in your adventures! *Bows* Best Regards, Game Master Laerren Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/support" So basically, Im being a victim of the "system". But I know you can do something about it. It was never specified in the requirements. to make sure to have a US authenticator instead of a European along with a US account for the guild transfer service. How could I know that in the begining? I know it is a new service but why not help? Everyone told me on phone that I am the first case of this problem about authenticator having to be in the right continent in order to work for the transfer. Also, we are 10 players waiting for this guild, we found the service an oppurtinity for us to save time and gold. We are going to pay 65 $ for the service but due to some unspecified request of your programs, we are loosing a whole week. We are losing so much gold from guild vault and so much guild rep and guild experience as well. I'm asking gently for a compensation for that which is normal since we are 10 player, 10 suscribers. I have been told by your phone collegues to ask a GM for compensation if needed, since they are not able to do things in-game. How are you unable to provide compensation for a devoted customer with his guild and members. I Have NEVER ever asked for a return of lost items or account being hacked or stealed. It's the first time im asking for something since I feel unsatisfied by the lack of experience ( which is normal ) of your new guild transfer service. also I added the EURO AUthenticator the 5th november of 2011 and tried to transfert the 12th of november, but ive been told to wait till server maintenance which was the 15th. lot of days lost. then the 15, it wasnt still working, they found the problem, I needed a US authenticator. okay. but i had to wait another 7 days!!!!!! I'm just a suscriber trying to use your services. Requirements were not clear enough. im not asking for play time, im asking for either guild vault gold or guild experience, which is being lost from a unspecified requirement aka, need a MOBILE US authenticator not a EU mobile authenticator, im coming from canada and im french canadian it might be why it downloaded a EU version on default but still it isnt specified when you read the requirements to use the service. its a error from blizzard part. they released an unexperienced service which wasnt completly detailed on how to use it PERFECTLY and yes they do refund for things that would have been earned.... because we are losing about 1-2 guild lvl, acutally lvl 10 and the guild we created for fun while waiting for the real guild is already lvl 2 and half.... i mean its pure mathematic and you can calculate gold or experience that are being completly wasted. Huburst4 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 New Guild Master Controls So, I have been reading online about the new guild master controls. The Faction/Server transfer stuff in particular. It only costs $10 more to transfer your toon AND guild to another server and faction change. As I understand it, it has to be at least a lvl 2 guild. But when you transfer the guild, the gbank comes with. This stands to reason that you could gold cap a guild bank and transfer it. So, if you had more than the 50k personal cap, you could just get a lvl 2 guild and transfer for $10 more. Is this correct? I really don't want to buy junk in the AH and then try to resell it on the new server.Anaziel3 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 16, 2011 Do you guys ever start new characters? I'm coming back from a 2 or so month break. Before that I had started collecting achievements for the first time ever. I've been playing this character since release. I'm having a hard time deciding what to do now that I'm back. I want to be very casual and just do my own thing here and there; mostly farming old content-reps, mounts, etc.. But I can't decide if I should start new, or if I should continue on with my character that I've put a lot of time into recently. Really the main thing holding me back are a few mounts I really like and the Insane title I completed this March. I'm just afraid that doing the same thing I had been doing will lead me to quitting again. I have pretty limited play times, so focusing on more than one character is pretty unlikely. What do you guys suggest?Trapformer9 Nov 16, 2011
Nov 16, 2011 [Stood in the Fire] Disrupting Game Play Hello, I keep a hunter logged out in Uldum who's sole job it is to fish up feasts for my main's raids. She is my only fisher of 3 85s. Half an hour before the raids I head over to Uldum. It seems like every day the Ramkahen pull the short straw and Emowing decides to torch the place. Apparently these particular breed of sphinx/cat people dont like water to the extent that, even living on an enormous river, they will not even try to put the fire out. As soon as I get out of the portal I die. This leaves my corpse sitting on the ground for what seems like 10 min or more. I've walked away and read upwards of three chapters of Game of Thrones (my current read) and come back to find the fire still going and me still unable to rez. This has been a problem even when I was questing in the area, causing me to avoid Uldum altogether after getting my Druid to 85. No less than 4 times did I have to sit there and wait for the fire to subside before I could turn in quests. This is seriously disrupting my game play. I do not pay to sit in fire. I dont pay to corpse hop out of your achievement-causing AoE, incurring enormous repair bills (last time I tried this it was 120g, though some of that was my own already). I dont pay to get yalled at by my raid for coming in with a sickness debuff. I dont pay to sit and wait for fire to subside so I can turn in quests. No wonder the Ramhaken give mounts away for players who will actually quest threw this god-awful zone and deal with constantly having their quest hubs set on fire. Please either make players who already have the achievement immune to the effects or shorten the duration down to 5 min. 5 min is the amount of time it takes for quest givers to respawn when I got a-ganking in Teldrasil. I believe this amount of downtime when you have stuff to DO (a raid starting in 20 min and the bank is out of lavascale) is acceptable. But the multiple 10+ min of downtime I'm having to deal with now is not acceptable. As stated before, it's disrupting gameplay enough that I'm lodging a formal complain.Lorebound3 Nov 16, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Achievement Progress reset upon quest turn-in This is not a bug report. Please do not move my thread. My progress for [Justly Rewarded] was reset when I turned in the Winterspring Frostsaber quest. Considering I was only 4k away I wish I had known what would happen before I turned the quest in. GM's say they can't do anything about it because there's "no way of knowing where my progress was before" and that the devs would have to fix it. I posted this issue in several different forums on the site but was told by players that nothing would happen since it's a "known issue" but other people told me that persistance has worked in the past. Has anything like this ever happened to you? What was your response? I am putting off turning in any quests until it gets fixed, but I don't want to wait much longer. Please excuse any spelling mistakes. I'm stuck using an old version of IE with no spell checker.Blaine4 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Ashes of A'lar How many people would I need to help farm this? Also, how much gold would be required to bribe people to let me win it?Sorano27 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Help with full caravan achieve I still need beezil. I have search for low level quests on, but can't find anything. The two guys are in the middle of the road saying gid should be nearby. The caravan is at the north pass tower. I don't know what to do next can't find anything. help Got it had to kill omasum blighthoof loot him and get a quest.Sarasha2 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Having Trouble achieving "Going Down" I have tried many loctions to get this and faild. Any sugestions?Sausha14 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Demolition Derby On Black Dragonflight as horde it is impossible to kill a siege cause the alliance hardly ever take the workshop since glaives are so overpowered. You either need to take out the achievement as a meta or make the workshop more important to winning to so they get sieges to destroy. I would like to get the achievement either way but when they dont ever get it makes it impossible to get it.Lootarn9 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Do guild tabards give more rep? I keep seeing people say they give more rep in dungeon, but every guild tabard I can find does not say anything on them.Cloudshaker7 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Guild Naming Restrictions Is there any particular reason you can't use a hyphen in a guild name? Is there an official route to submit a feature request or do we just post on the forums and hope it gets enough replies to attract the attention of someone? Thanks Ratso1 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Argent Dawn rep.... Is there any other place to quest for argent dawn rep besides the tournament grounds??Xïs17 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Hit Guild Level 5 but Cash flow bugged. Doesn't seam to be working. We are questing and killing monsters and not getting anything for it. Did Blizzard change this or something? i seam to remember my other guild making cash as soon as we hit lvl 5 by just killing and looting? Am I missing something?Dalanian2 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 100k looted achievement? I should be hitting 50k today when I do my weekly MC. If it took this long to get to 50k I'm doubting I'll try for 100k. I was wondering if anyone else solos stuff and can suggest good instances to grind. I know raid bosses at 250g ea is best, but can only do those once a week, and I think i should start doing that. But what about instances? MgT I was getting about 30g a run, 3 runs (after looting) an hour, so about 100g an hour. About 3 hours a day should net 250g a day, which would take 200 days. Anyone else have any loot numbers?Drunkraven11 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Any Guilds around that mainly focus on Achvs? Looking for a guild that does achvs/mounts/titles. Currently on frostmourne, and i cant get anybody to run old content. IF we do get a group going it will on last 2 bosses till some tard stuffs it up and the group will disband. Dmiser9 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 TLPD + Aeonaxx + Grey Riding Camel = FoS There needs to be a FoS for collecting all three of these world rare spawn mounts. I don't have Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake yet, but I have the other two: Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake (from Aeonaxx), and the Reins of the Grey Riding Camel from the figurines in Uldum. I am not including the Reins of Poseidus because that can be AH'd, and isn't much of a challenge if you have gold to burn. The FoS could be called, [Nessingwary would be Proud], and it should reward a freaking awesome mount. Something that looks like a cross between Ashes of Al'ar (which I have as well), and the TLPD model. Or something, whatever, just something cool. Please post your support if you think this is a good idea. Also, add suggestions for what the FoS could be called, or what the reward mount could look like.Zedmann12 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Onyxian Drake needs a FOS? Onyxian Drake is a very rare mount with no more then 10 on each server.My server currently only has 3 thats how rare it is! Why do we have Fos achieves for the Swiftwhite Hawkstrider and Raven Lord those are not even hard to get. What im asking is to make a FOS for the Onyxian Drake. hands down the thing is rare and getting that would be my past glory of Azeroth:) What do you think? Zezzox4 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 11k solo achievement thread I know 11k isn't much now a days for achievement orientated players, however, I'm happy I was able to get to it by soloing and pugging. As a solo player I prefer to look at achievements from other solo players for "inspiration". I hope if I renew a couple more months to finish up world events, I should just about to hit 12k. Since this is solo, I don't have any arena achievements (I have stepped into arena), or any cata raid achievements. My cata dungeon achievements were done in a pure pug, so I wasn't expecting them. Anyone else have a good amount of points done soloing and pugging?Drunkraven4 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 guild management conerning notes As assisstant GM of Havoc im trying to have members of our guild write in the note section of their guild roster thier pvp stats ( resil, spec, BG rating, and so on) the problem is that anybody in the guild can alter anyones notes. is there a possible way the we can make it to where only that char can alter his own note? i do relize that officers have a note as well under every char but just the general note needs to be bound to that char only as far as editing it goes. Any chance of that?Pochahantus4 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Feats of Strength... Could The Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger mount from the Shadowmourne box please be added as a FoS? I think it's definitely rare enough to qualify, considering the Venomhide Ravasaur (Which has a 100% drop rate after 20 days of simple daily) has one... Thanks!!Shione10 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Sulfuras Is it possible to make it so anyone can get the Feat of Strength (upon creating it)? As it is now, the feat is only given to those who can wield it. It isn't entirely fair to those who spent just as hard creating the mace.Velisanamun37 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Fixing Goblin reps can you still turn in cloth and if so whereKiowa4 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Let It Snow Anyone know if this can be done in BGs?Sheepingtom3 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Let's Do Lunch: Ironforge I am trying to complete the cooking (Let's Do Lunch: Ironforge) and fishing (Fish or Cut Bait: Ironforge) achievements and neither quest giver will give them to me. I am using the cooking and fishing trainers which are supposed to be correct according to Wowhead. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?Precia2 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Now that there's gear scaling technology It would be amazing if they could make it so that we can "go back" to level 80 for Herald of the Titans. I wanted to get it before Cataclysm but there was almost no interest. Lately I've seen lots of people making groups and it just makes me wish I had stayed 80 to do it. Doing this could also open doors to doing level and gear appropriate raids With the scaling tech, I don't see any reason not to do this as it wouldn't make something like Herald of the Titans any easier. You'd be level 80 and your gear would be reduced to the appropriate iLvl assuming that's how the gear scaling will work for the new Challenge mode dungeons. (I tried looking for a Suggestions forum but didn't see one.)Malorajan36 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Earning Guild Perks Hello cyberspace! A couple friends and I started a new guild to get away from the big guild drama, and we have been leveling our guild mainly on alt questing. Very slow but fun. Do any of you have any tips or ideas on how we can boost our Guild progression with out having to recruit? Are there any guild achieves we can do with low level level toons out there?Thai4 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Didn't stand a chance. "Kill 20 mounted players using a tower cannon." This is really a fitting name for this achievement. It seems like it needs to be a feat of strength, if not outright removed. There are almost no people in WG anymore, let alone mounted, let alone mounted in range of the cannons, and to top it all off, the cannons do about 3k damage with a direct hit... and people have over 100k health.Daystar9 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Arathi Basin Reputation Arathi Basin has seen too many changes to the Battleground and not enough good changes to the rep. It is, since 4.2, harder then ever to gain rep with the factions attached to Arathi Basin. I'm not asking for the rep to be nerfed into the ground so I can do a few games and have a shiny new title, but going from being able to turn in marks in Vanilla and 2000 point games to no marks and 1600 games(with a nerf to how much rep is gained in 4.2) just made it a rediculous grind. I would almost rather grind insane again, with Shen'dralar.Warranì8 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Suggestion: Character Screen Trophies I was looking at my character screen today, and I had a great idea. What if the backdrop/pose/location of your character on the Character selection screen changed, or had items added as trophies or markers of that character's adventuring/questing/pvp/raiding career. It would individualize each character on the screen. It would make me see the difference, especially when gear is going to be transmogged, between a lvl 1 toon, and a lvl 85 one. Similar in concept to the Banners in Diablo 3. Base it off of achievements, feats of strength, even level or gear level. Qualify for a new Tier of content? Different Backdrop. Killed the bosses in that Tier? Trophies for raid achievements. Just a suggestion. But I think it would give players a more visual representation of their accomplishments every time they log in.Ferryll1 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 New DMF Island and Insane in the Membrane Anyone know how easy/hard it will be to grind rep with DMF in 4.3? If it is easy to grind out, should Insane in the Membrane be changed or made unable to earn after 4.3?Rebbatskcab21 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Has This Been considered by blizzard? I really liked when guild achievements, levels, and reputation came into play. It's awesome to know that a guild is more about unity now than before, and I hope to see more of this take place. Has Guild Towns been a thought? It would be cool to see guilds have towns that grew with the content they cleared (making it more important to complete all raids). I would really like to see things like badge vendors in the town, and getting new badge equipment for the next raid level as you complete a raid, making it more about unity and progression, rather than skipping over content. Also it would be awesome to see things like new buildings with cosmetic material that gets added to your town as you complete achievements. Or a hall of legends which displays your accomplishments (like legendary weaons on display, end bosses heads with the date you completed them. And you could invite others to your guild town to show it off. I think this would greatly enchance guild unity and raid progression. Obviously I think PVP would be important to, like banners display for guild members with arena ratings over 2k or something like that. What does everyone think? Has this been considered?Dayoen6 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 Buying Spectral Tiger Will Transfer! WTB Reins of the Spectral Tiger WILL TRANSFER Message me in game via mail on Durotan Will expect a price cut because I am transferringSharkbite5 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 Less wins for Tol Barad Veteran? Why? I can't believe that Blizzard is considering lowering the requirement for the the Tol Barad Veteran achievement. The Veteran achievements for every other Battleground have always been 100 battles and remain so to this day. It must be that Blizzard is listening to the complaints of lazy people who don't want to put in the necessary effort and time to actually EARN the achievement. Personally, I earned this achievement back on 7/12/11 the old-fashioned way, with hard work . Yet, to this day, when I run TB, I have people complaining in Raid Chat how difficult the BG is, but when I inspect them they are geared in complete PvE gear! What is the point of lowering the achievement requirement so that everyone will get it without even trying. At only 25 wins, people will earn this achievement in less than 6 months, just by doing the weekly TB quest, hardly worthy of a VETERAN achievement.Tirona14 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 143/143 World Events club Since I only have a paltry 7815 achievement points, I needed something to be proud of. So I'm starting this thread for people like me who got 143/143 World Events achievements =) There's probably a lot more of us out there after this year's massive nerf to A Mask For All Occasions. So say hi if you're in Club 143! (\__/) =^-^=Ambika24 Nov 11, 2011