Nov 24, 2011 Fireside Chat - Dorda'en Nightweaver Trying to find Dorda'en Nightweaver for the fireside chat achievement and he is no where to be found in the Sanctuary of Malorne. I've done both the turn ins for the 150 marks and from what I've read after that he's no longer available. So up a creek because I wasn't interested in the achievement before?? I hope not because that would be some seriously F'd up achievement design.Bradwr1 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 "Are you not entertained?" Guild Achievement I was wondering if anyone had dinged this achievement retroactively - IE, you were on a team that hits 2200 but isnt composed of guild members, and then you invite them to your guild and it dings. Or does it have some minimum reputation requirement/require you to actually hit 2200 with everyone in the guild (no inviting them later once youve passed 2200)?Ionadh3 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Buying Spectral Tiger Will Transfer! WTB Reins of the Spectral Tiger I will be transferring to you I will be paying in vials I am looking to pay 6 vials for the mount Mail me in-game on Durotan if your interested.Hellsdrood7 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Tol Barad zone question Can anyone confirm if it is possible to have an 85 with mass summon go to the zone and mass summon someone lower than level 85 to the zone? If not, does anyone know any way possible to get to Tol Barad zone below level 85? I have tried to simply fly there from Vashj'ir but was not successful as the zone is not actually there because it is an instance. Thanks in advance.Mathore4 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 The Turkinator Achive imposibility Now I get that achieves are ment to be at least some times dificult, but thats not what this is. For this achievement you need to kill 40 turkeys within 30 seconds between each turkey. This would be possible if it wern't for 1- 20 other people in the area killing the same turkeys for the multiple quests that need them and the achieve its self. This achievement is imposible unless you get up real early so that your the only one trying to kill them, I don't think that's the point of the achievement system. I wouldn't mind if the quest wasn't part of the greater achievement "Pilgrim" Or if the number of turkeys was reduced by at least half.Shår40 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Suggestion for new achievement for Pilgrim I was thinking..... There should be an achievement for Pilgrim's Bounty where a player can /dance a certain number of turkeys and the achievement should be called [You Jive-Turkey] ....Thoughts?Loose3 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 IDEA: PICK POCKET Achievement... and reward? Over the past several days i have been picking a lot of pockets to sell boxes to others to help them build there faction, a slow process that has decent money to be made from it, selling the [item="Heavy Junkbox" /], and a little copper or at best 4.5 silver each time. So today i asked if there is an achievement for looting X amount of gold why isn't their and achievement for PPing the same. I would love to see one be made, and maybe even a reward to entice more rogues to use their skill. Be it an increase chance to crit on humaniods, due to always digging in other peoples pockets/"secret stash" spots to keep from their beloveds getting stolen; or even greater loot to be had, or even some thing as simple as an even further reach on the PP like an additional meter past that of which you gain from the glyph. i look forward to any feedback. v/r Nottagnome, hellscream alliNottagnome7 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Reuptations I'd like to try and get my reps up, what should I go for? What are the easiest? What are the most rewarding? Doing them with all the rep increases I can get.Knalivas11 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Turkey Lurkey.....all but impossible now? As the title says, now that most of us are in our own separate cities, coupled with the rather low rogue population (let alone certain rogue + race combos), I've come to the conclusion that unless you have a friend who's got 1 empty character slot, that it's going to be all but impossible to get this achievement done on many (if not all) servers. I remember sitting in front of the horde "exit" spot in Dalaran for hours on end, trying to get that last 1-2 rogues. I'm close to giving up.Steinbreaker21 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 I'm funding 4 people to do LoreMaster :) Hi guys, My name is Matthew and I started a new guild for people who like to do achievements. I rolled on a new server to experience all the Alliance Content (played horde before) and to do all the quests and get LoreMaster. I am funding 4 people who also want to do it with Bags, Gold, and a Guild Tabard. I am also stocking the guildbank with greens as I do zones to help new people. If you have always wanted to try Alliance or have wanted to do this achievement, please wisper me on Frostmourne and I will fund you a new toon. We are a very laid back and social guild, thanks :)Mattoxo2 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 An Achievement Suggestion - Character Perks I have been pondering for what to do with achievements and I thought of this idea, that could have extremely hard achievements give a reward of a character perk. I base this off of a guild perk - except you get this yourself on that character. Say for example - you've killed 1,000,000 monsters that grant experience or Honor Points while not at the level cap, you could get a character perk of increasing spell power or attack power by 10%. If you had Loremaster for example - you could get an increase of experience from quests by 15%. All this would not only motivate possibly a bit more people into achievements (although many already do) but this can give more value into your character. To make this fair for other people who don't have as many achievements, there can be a maximum of 5 perks at one time added to a character so people wouldn't be too powerful.Kalimer3 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 Will they make FL Meta Mount Unobtainable? Title says it. Also, what achievements will become feats in the future that you know of aside from arena ranks and the like?Audersi3 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 11k Club I just made the cut today : )Houston1 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 [The Insane] Ravenholdt Rep - Need Lockboxes? To put it short, I am on the server Boulderfist and I am looking to grind boxes for anyone on that server that is Horde (or somehow find a way to sell them to alliance?). 25G per box with a cheaper negociable pricing based on bulk. --OR-- I will accept decks as payment, related to somewhat the same value - because I still need my Darkmoon Faire rep. Post here or message/mail me in-game if you are interested. Note: No I am not willing to transfer servers to grind for anyone, I am posting this here incase anyone was wanting to transfer, and giving them an additional reason to now.Mortuous4 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 <The Soulless> 10,000 Achieve title Am i the only one who thinks there should be a title for the people who surpass the 10,000 Achievement point spot. Here are a few of my title suggestions, substitute your own name obviously: Dusen the Overachiever Dusen The Soulless Farwanderer Dusen Dusen the Completionist Dusen the Lifeless Post more suggestions, maybe Blizzard will take notice!Dusen21 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 Idea for fortune card achievement! I hope this is the right place to post this. I have an idea for an achievement for fortune cards. Earning a pet floating fortune card that randomly spurts off fortunes for flipping 2k fortune cards. And a flying fortune card mount that is like the Flying Carpet for flipping 10k fortune cards. What do you all think?Volgardepuan3 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 4.3 darkmoon rep? So 4.3 is on the PTR. I have searched the net but cant confirm if The new Darkmoon Fair isle will give a new rep or the current darkmoon rep? Just wondering because i am dumping alot of gold into cards, and wondering if this is foolish with the new isle coming.Coldice37 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 TCG Loot Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 7 Old thread was at cap, so here is the new one. If you had a deal back in the old one and it is lost under the pile, here is a link to the previous one. But.... I have bought and sold everything I was trying to buy and sell! At least for now!Demarkos500 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 The future of "I Can't Hear You...." Hey all! I was looking at character profiles today and noticed that "He Feeds On Your Tears" became a Feat of Strength. I wasn't aware of that, but it makes sense since doing it now would be way too trivial. This makes me wonder, will "I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am" become a Feat of Strength and/or unattainable upon the release of Mists of Pandaria? This should pose zero controversy due to the fact that it has no reward other than the achievement itself, much unlike the Glory meta-achievements. Thanks!Naihana2 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Issue with holiday I spent a little over $100 to server transfer away from PvP. HATE pvp, never did like it, didn't start playing the game for it, so I felt it was worth the 100+ bucks to transfer all of my 85s to a PvE server so I would never have to deal with PvP ever again. For the most part, I avoiding it like the nasty blight I feel it is on the game is pretty easy and I'm pretty happy. 6+ years in the game, so glad to be free of PvP I can't describe the relief. Enter the holidays. I'm an achievement player, I enjoy them, and am an avid mount collector, I want my Violet Proto, lovely PvE reward for spending an entire year participating in all of the Holidays....or it would be, if an entire year chasing Holidays were enough. I want to have a complaint put on record here, I'm mailing a hard copy as well. I dont feel a player should be subjected to PvP if they dont want it, it's abussive, the players I've encountered that are deep into it are horrible, cruel, use vulgar language and sexist/racist insults and threats, it's what drove me away from PvP and keeps me away from the venue, it's simply too infested with vicious people, I avoid the LFD for the same reason. I've spent no small amount of money trying to get away from PvP, and I dont feel a world achievement cetered around holidays should require any involvement in PvP. There are PvP mounts and pets I accept I wont ever have, achievements I'm fine with loosing out on. But the holidays should not be one of them. Please remove the PvP requirements from the "What a long strange trip it's been" world achievement, the current holiday requires sitting at enemy city tables, where PvP geared enemy players are waiting for people to flag so they can kill us then camp us, the ultimate in griefing. I'm not there to fight, I want nothing to do with PvP, I RESENT after paying a fortune to escape it, that it's being forced on me through an achievement chain centered around holidays. Either remove it from the requirements, or remove the guards from around the tables so the players who hate PvP (and they are not small in numbers especially on a PvE server) can pursue the achievements and enjoy the game in peace. Bad enough our toons keep getting trashed for PvP, forcing us to endure it for a holiday achievement is adding insult to injury. To the PvP nasties who will make fun of me because I dont like what they do? Many kisses hugs and may showers of rose petals rain down upon all of your ventures.Lulabells16 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Stood in the Fire, FTW Today, Deathwing decided to attack Winterspring in the Fenris realm and I was lucky enough to get the rare achievement of "Stood in the Fire". Yes, I'm still fairly new and hadn't had much time to read up on many things because I've been trying to level up so much. Everything did turn red, (which was easily noticed when you're in Winterspring of course) and then BAM! Flames! I have to admit its the best random death i've had in the game so far, and probably ever will have. Just wanted to start this thread in case anyone else had a joy to post where they were when it happened and if they happened to be stuck in it too... I'm Hmlarson, and I got killed by Deathwing & achieved Stood in the Fire (: Happy Questing!Hmlarson27 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Starting my "The Insane" Journey Tonight What are my options on Bloodsail rep if I've already completed Loremaster?Yukionna8 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 A Reputable Idea Hello every and good afternoon. See i been having this problem and its be bugging me. See I was just came back to WoW, and I was going threw a list of things I wanted to work on with my character. The last thing I was doing when I was playing the game, several months ago was trying to gain my Argent Dawn rep so that i could get "The Argent Champion" achievement. I had gained a fair amount of rep. I got my self about 50% into revered with them. So when I came back to it, all of the Argent Dawn people are now Argent crusade people... and all of the Argent dawn items no longer work. and old ways of Rep no longer work. but oddly enough their are still people that well sell me old rep reword items. (besides all the vanilla wow epics) So for people who want to go the extra mile to gain old school rep I feel you should be able to gain said Rep. I have two very easy ways to solve this problem 1. High level characters can use Justice points to buy Rep (like some other reps, ex. Argent Crusade, Knights of the Ebon Blade, The Sons of Hodir, The Wyrmrest Accord and Kirin Tor) 2. A ghost or some kind of items to pay a tribute to. they will expect old Rep items as they once dude. But those items can only be gained by doing some thing specific that relates to there nature (Bone fragments, Crypt fiend legs, dark iron residue, ect ect) I think this idea should act with all older factions. this way we can still get the achievements and you don't have to take them out. If you want to make it fun add in world event where people hold festivals to honor what the Argent dawn did. This idea does not just have to JUST count for the argent dawn. There can be event to gain rep for all older factions like. 1. Cenarion Circle can hold festival in silithus 2. Thorium Brotherhood - any major forge in towns (side note *we need to upgrade those guys) 3. Shen'dralar - holds a marmoreal in the feralas 4. Ravenholdt - Fight club at Ravenholdt! (Yet another cool clan that can use an Upgrade) Those are just some small ideas. to go off of I feel this idea will also be very good because it promotes in-game travel, So it feels like old zones wont be going to waste. It really would give more of an incentive for players to go to other places then sit in Major city's all day waiting for Ques to pop up for instances or P.v.P But all in in Blizzard please grant us the ability to still obtain older faction RepViceal1 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Justicar grind I noticed patch notes for 4.1 nerfing many of the luck based pvp achievements, and was curious if there are any plans for easing the burden of grinding Justicar? AV isnt easy, but its not so insane that you need 1250+ flags to reach exalted. Ab and Wsg are extremely difficult, especially on a battlegroup that doesnt win many of the matches at 85. Ideas could include include rep for each HK, Flag carrier kill, Node capture, Improved rep for carrying and capturing the flag, returning the flag, multiplying rep earned by how many nodes your team currently has.. Just ideas.Exodian15 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Pilgrims Peril OK only have 1 problem here blizzard remove the guards from the tables not completable anymore In ironforge less you kill the guards and or have them distracted by another player. Because as soon as you pop into combat cannot sit on the chair. Was doable before cataclysm now since the changes not doable though I will try with an invis potion. And not on my mage was doing this on a paladin Drakkul1 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Really Nerf Scrapbots? Really? I'm about to start flipping tables. Any suggestions for this retarded achieve at 85?Castiél6 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Legendary Feats of Strength Well i was told to come here so the dev team could see my issue sooo here it is I did a sunwell platue today and when we killed KJ the legendary bow, Thori'dal the stars' fury droped and the usable poeple left and i won the roll. The problem is as a priest, you can't exactly equip it which stops me from getting any Feat of Strength. So this legendary, beautiful looking bow is basicaly going to waste for no reason and i don't even get a FoS, i was just hoping that maybe the dev team could change this so that when you get a legendary, even if you can't equip it, and it becomes soulbound(must become soulbound) you get the feat, instead of me just having it sit there to look pretty. Either that or at least give me some optoin to switch it to a character of mine that can get the feat(which is ridiculous i know) or something because this is kind of unfair. your's truly, Soarha Soarha9 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Does account bound mean Bnet? I was talkin with my lady about the account wide achievements and pets and was wondering if its... 1. Account Wide = All WoW accounts under that Bnet 2. Account Wide = That particular WoW account and another thing, any word on if What A Long Strange Trip Its Been will be account wide and basically a violet proto drake for all your toons? wondering about achievement mounts and pets and havent found a definite answer on it sadly..Casinö2 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Good time to grind out reputation now Spirit of Sharing with +10% rep and for today only, an additional 7% from the WoW Anniversary tabard =)Rebbatskcab1 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Idea for a New Achievement Achievement name : Snitch Reward : The Snitch How to obtain : Correctly report 10,000 player's for misconduct in game according to the EULA. Seeing as how individual's can't know a 100% if their report went through due to the privacy policy, you could make this a hidden achievement, or delay the counter so players don't directly know which report's*if done frequently enough* were successful, yet they still know they are helping the community some how.Poundmycrit2 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Don't Shoot The Worgen! Dang it. I'm not part of the achievement for Turkey Lurkey. After years of being shot at for your amusement and entertainment and petty lulz as a dorf rogue, I changed my race to avoid this dastardly day. Leave me ALONE! I will SNIFF you out (you've heard me doing that) and eat your children while you sleep tonight.Nikolaevich1 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Level 10 - Of the Alliance 100k kills at lvl 10... That is a huge investment! Using 20g per game to flip on and off the XP... and 1337 games played. Do the math! Mookstep13 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 [Suggestion] Cash Flow Contribution Please add the guild's weekly Cash Flow contribution to the Guild News. The log is so miniscule that by the time I get home from work on Tuesdays I can get an accurate reading of what was added.Ainsley1 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Achievement UI - Discussion for Improvement Discus what you like and don't like about the achievement UI (User Interface). My main problem with the UI for the Achievements is in the Dungeon and Raid categories. There are just too many achievement in one section to be able to effectively find what you are looking for in game. It was kind mediocre in wrath with only Ulduar have an absurd amount of achievements in one category (146). However when Cata came out they combined all the Wrath raid achievements into one category and now there are 269 in Lich King Raids. Not sure if the current UI would effectively accomodate further subtabs but breaking them down by raid and size categories would be incredibly effective in my opinion. Another option that I think could work really well is to have the ability to filter based on where you are. For instance when I did ICC-10 this week the option to just toggle a filter so only achievements obtainable in ICC-10 would be visible. This would also work well on the dungeon page. Anyone see any flaws or further improvements that could be made?Balgur6 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 I Hate Frostwolf Perfection /poutStommped1 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 @ GC [SUGGESTION] Guild XP This is an observation and suggestion for guild XP. My guild have been around since classic and origianlly had about 20 members but due to various reasons it is just down to me now, since the launch of CATA I have been trying to recruit members but since there are guilds that are level 25 no one wants to join a guild that is not LVL 25. Since the only way for me to gain GXP is to do quests or PVP I have calculated that my guild will reach LVL 2 some time in early 2012 and lvl 25 some time in the next 100 years. SO to allow my guild to still grow a bit and maybe be able to start inviting members here is my suggestions. Change the amount of GXP gained in dungeons to the following model. 1 of 5 20% 2 of 5 40% 3 of 5 60% 4 of 5 80% 5 of 5 100% or My second suggestion would be to allow for a guild such as mine to create either a horde or alliance depending on faction with a larger guild that is of a higher gLVL so that I can run with them and it would count as a guild group. Guild perks would not be shared but rather would allow for smaller guild to still gain GXP for doing content. So there are my suggestions and observations. :)Jenakilu6 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Stood in Fire - Not Popping - No Help I Was playing wow some time ago, I got killed by Dwing, and i thought YAY he got me, Now i wont miss on what MAY soon be a Feat of Strength, Realized it didn't pop, Put A Ticket in, Logged off thinking it would be swell... Shortly after, The family came down, had a ton of work, Essays, actual work, FINALLY after i got back to being able to play wow, a GM tells me, Sorry, after all that time, I Missed out because there wasn't a time record... I miss out on an achievement, because of some bug and I am the one who misses out!? Where is the fairness in that, IT was days of farming and finding him to get that, now no Benefits!? Blizzard, Lets be honest, You can do better than this, There is three amazing Series's that you develop, why does a bug have to not allow a player to get what they earned... All i want is the achievement I rightly got. Is that to much to ask for? Its like saying to my Boss, "Hey mate, Can I get paid for the hours I worked, Cheers..."... Is that to hard? Thanks again Blizzard, I hope you will make this right... ReticenceReticence13 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 How does a horde member get to azuremyst isle Trying to do the exploration Achievments, can't figure out how a horde members gets to the dranei zone? Can't fly, fatigued out and I don't see a boat ride there. Obviously I'm missing something, please help, thank you !Chopsie9 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Resilient Victory Anyone planning on doing this anytime soon? I'd be happy to join via real ID. I've been hoping to get lucky or hit a partial premade but after running 450+ AB's I've given up on that and was hoping to join a premade with the same goal.Inumano8 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 FoS and Mists of Pandaria Do we have any updates on what the deal with FoS and MoP are yet? Whether they're account-bound or whatever?Aluciel1 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Legendary weapon acheivement. So i have all the matts, recipes, etc to make Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros. Here is my delimma, do i make it for my mage , who is my main/achievement wh*re which will be 100% useless because its BoP. OR make it for one of my alts (they are all level 85) in hopes that one day we will be able to transmoforque (or whatever its called) the weapon. Thoughts?Huskey4 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Legendary item drop rate What is the number of weeks intended to get a legendary item from a raid? I understand legendary weapons are supposed to be rare. I have been working to get the Molten Core legendarys on every Tuesday of every week for a very very long time. Is there a way that some of the total randomness can be alleviated. Like maybe once you get exalted with a faction you can buy the items needed. Or as someone suggested to me once. An item you can get such as a ring with an equip bonus that increases your chance to get a legendary drop.Glitz5 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Need help: 275 points in 4 days Greetings, A&GA forum! So, this Friday is this character's 4th monthiversary (character made 7/18/11). I am at 8725 currently, so today I said to myself, "Self, I bet I can get the over 9000 FoS by the 18th". That's where you come in! I need suggestions! Pretty simple things from Dungeons and Raid tab: Clear Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (can solo up to Twin Emps, but need help beyond that): 30 points (10 achievement, 20 Classic Raider) Beg, bribe, and blackmail guildies into helping me clear Heroic Oculus: 60 points (Oculus/Heroic Oculus/Northrend Dungeonmaster/Northrend Dungeon Hero/Champion of the Frozen Wastes) Achievement run BRC: 65 points (4 achievements, Glory of the Cataclysm Hero) If I can somehow manage a Heroic Oculus run every day from now until then and find buddies to do the other Glory of the Hero achievements, that's another 105 points, but I am skeptical of that plan's likelihood to pan out. Ideally I would like to snag achievement points from soloable things, but I seem to have run out of those, by and large. Some of the BG ones should be doable solo, but I've never really PVPed, so I don't know what is more or less feasible. Suggestions?Favlos7 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Operation : Loremaster So the basic concept behind this is that I saw another individual post on reddit that he had done every Loremaster achievement for each zone fairly in order and that he was 85 before he even reached Cata content. Having Loremaster on my main from pre-Cata I have been rather hesitant about going back on her and doing the new Cata quests. I started druid the other night and came up with this challenge for myself. I don't doubt the other person claiming to have done something similar to this might have done so but I am willing to document on Reddit if other wow players are interested. My rules for myself: 1)Do every achievement for a level bracket before moving to the next set of level brackets. (IE Do Darkshore, Westfall, Loch Modan, Blood Isles before moving to Red Ridge, .etc) so all 10-20s, then 20-30s. 2)No Outland before I have all Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor done. No Northrend till after Outland loremaster, etc. 3)No hopping around. I will do all 1-90 quests for Darkshore achievement then move to Westfall and do every quests. 4) No BGs and No Instances 5)Optional: I am hoping to get a no death run out of this. The overall goal is to see how much rep I get and what lvl I arrive in Cata with by doing nearly every quest in the game. If there is interest in my progress I can post here in reddit as I go along. Let me know feedback and anything else you guys think I could do to make the leveling any more interesting from a Loremaster point of view. Edit: Since some people have actually show interest in this challenge. My character to follow: Other people who want to compete along with me (not necessarily against me) post the toon you want to do it on in a reply or message me and I will add em a list here in this initial post. Our own special club of geekdom. Other crazy lore geeks: /Phurne/ I am considering starting a blog to answer peoples questions as I go along and maybe even stream on Justin TV. Post if you have interest in reading this, I will try to be witty/funny and point out cool stuff I found along the way. Such as Wither the companion pet in Darkshore. You can check out my blog and progress at: Any feedback from the community and good ideas to make the blog better are greatly appreciated. TL;DR- Doing every zone for loremaster, writing a blog about it. Check it out at: Nurishment17 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Achievements not showing up from pre-bc Hey guys, I've been fighting with my friends about something. I have a warrior that has i've been playing for almost 6 years since pre-bc, such as Molten core, BWL, especially since i even had ashkandi. I've server transfered many times and i've even faction transvered. Is there a bug that doesn't give these achieves? is there a way i can see my achieves from long ago?Malltese14 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Bloody Rare - Marticar Marticar (the white walking squid in Zanger) is the last rare I need for the Bloody rare achieve. I've attempted to look information on his spawn timer on WoWhead, but to no avail. Anyone know what his spawn timer is? Also, I was informed that he shares a spawn timer with the two other rares in the area, anyone confirm that? I couldn't locate information on that either. Thanks!Smellyfeet6 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Any guilds out there do Herald of the Titans? I am possibly looking to transfer to successfully do a herald run, I just hit 80 so i am in hte processs of gearing up. If any guilds do this, please reply with a description of what it would cost me if you charge, and how experianced you are.Multanus3 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Loremaster vs Bloodsail Buccaneers I have been working on reps for the past couple weeks. I also want to start lore master. Should I do the bloodsail bucc rep first do lore master?Thanatrade2 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Catasclismycally Delicious I have a big problem with this achievement due to the fact that the vendor in Hyal is phased out. I finished all the quests there and now can't get 4 foods to finish the achievement. Can't you just put these 4 foods on anther vendor who is not in a dungeon? Rockhard bisciut, Vile purple fungus, Unidentifiable meat dish Murky water.Littledeer4 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Cant find shore crabs? Trying to find them to complete the Ach for all the squirrels, cannot find this critter. Wowhead has given a lot of useless info on it, I can only assume it has been moved and the info is outdated. I have not found it in bore an tundra and can't find it in the steam vault. Where is this critter?Chopsie2 Nov 17, 2011