Achievements

3d 3d 3d 4d
Arena Master Re-worked for Legion Hello all, I just have a random opinion/request that i hope you all can give your opinions on without being mean I think blizzard should bring back the Arena Master title for Legion but re-work it so its updated based on the current WoW that we all play. If you'll let me explain better, with the Brawler's guild they removed all the MoP achievements and made them FoS but then added new WoD versions of the achievements and changed quite a few things with the brawlers guild. I was never able to do 5s due to lack of friends/players so removing the meta seems understandable but removing the achievement all together, forever, seems overkill imo. I think they should update the arena master achievement the same way they updated the brawlers guild but make some interesting changes such as remove the 5v5 requirement and add a few more like: "Against All Odds 2v2" : Win a ranked 2v2 match after having your team member(s) die and you are forced to face the enemy team alone (2v1) "Against All Odds 3v3": Win a ranked 3v3 match after having your team member(s) die and you are forced to face the enemy team alone (3v1) I also have an idea for a reworked "last man standing" achievement, "The Last Musketeer": win a ranked 3v3 match while being the last person alive in the whole match. They could also rename the updated arena master title to something like -name- "The Arena Master" or -name- "Master of the Arena or even -name- "Arena Junkie' so that ppl can differentiate between the two, though idk why they would do that since they kept the brawlers guild title the same but these are just ideas/my opinions in an attempt to strike some convos about this so that maybe we can give the blizzard team ideas to bring the achievement back. Thank you for reading this and have a great day Ëmyko6
4d 4d 4d 4d 5d 5d 5d
WTS Lord/Lady of War (Ally Side) Erzanna and my crew are now selling the Lady/Lord of War title on Frostmourne US! We accept gold on all oceanic realms But if US realms must trade of equal value in terms of pets **Note that Oceanic/US realms are compatible for the coliseum. ** <http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742815666> This is a link to our sales post on Frostmourne. Alliance side only, asking price is 75k per person We generally run Thursday/Saturday night AEST 8pm-12am. In PST time this is about 4am-7am of a start time and go for an additional 3-4 hours form start time (but double check yourself). easiest way is to check a oceanic realms time You will get the Feat of Strength achievement called: The Last of Us which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/ While completing this quest you will also complete: Fight, Kill, Salute! which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37083/fight-kill-salute This quest gives you 500 Conquest Points, 1000 Apexis Crystals, Champion's Spoils. Requirements - It is important you have these: Level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum (Garrison building.) 500 to 700 Broken Bones. (Gained by killing the opposite faction in Draenor). Awards from winning the event: Lord/Lady of War Title Carries Alliance Flag of Victory Warlord's Flag of Victory Unleashed Mania (not 100% drop chance) 1,500 Conquest Points 1,000 Apexis Crystals Coliseum Champion's Spoils (Which contain flags and items listed above). Whisper me or send me an in-game mail with your battle tag to get put on the list, as these are ran throughout the week by us. I do accept gold on oceanic realms So if you're alliance on another US server and need the service, you're more than welcome to join us. You will be able to pay via pets of value. **Note - If you decide to use pets as payment for the sale, please ensure that the value of the pets are equal to 85-90k on Frostmourne as we need to recover the 80k from pet value minus the cut too. You can use this link to find out their current value <https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/frostmourne>. Please ensure when checking their value, you go off the MEAN value, as it is calculated over 12 days, not current, or median. If you are interested in buying this, add my battletag, Zync#1638 or zync#11439 Thanks once again, Erzanna and crew. Erzanna16
5d 5d 6d 6d 6d 6d Jul 23 Jul 22 Jul 22 Jul 22 Jul 22 Jul 22 Jul 22
Draenor Pathfinder I am not sure if this is the right place to put this, but there is something I would like to say, and hopefully the mods/devs are looking at the forums. I have played this game a long time. In fact, I have played since about 6 months before Burning Crusade came out. To me, Burning crusade was the epitome of WoW. That expansion was perfect in every way. I had to stop playing for several years, and recently came back. I love the draenor expansion, it is the best expansion, to me at least, since TBC. However, there is one big flaw... I don't understand the Draenor Pathfinder achievement for account wide Draenor flying. It is a good idea in the sense that it allows you to get flying without having to spend a crap ton of gold for all your characters. However, I find that the reputation part of it, is tedious, and boring. I wanted Draenor to be the first expansion where I actually got to max out all of my characters, but that may not happen now because of the reputation part to this achievement. I will get a petition if I have to, but my suggestion is this. Since legion is coming out soon, why not either make it to where you can buy the flight training, or remove the reputation part to that achievement to make it more accessible to the players. I have spoken to several people who have come back after a long hiatus, only to find themselves getting tired of the long, boring, reputation grind. Even though I have come back to my home that is WoW, I find myself not wanting to play because I am not looking forward to a long rep grind for an expansion that will be obsolete within the next few months. So, please blizzard, make a change to the draenor flying that will allow people who are burnt out on the rep grind to gain Draenor Flying. Thank you. Kajhar6
Jul 22 Jul 21
Achievement points - Character vs. Account I have not been able to find a good source for this information online or anything, so I was hoping a helpful and knowledgeable player, MVP, or perhaps even a blue could answer: My situation- This is currently my raid main. But due to concerns of T18 phasing out and the "death of marksman hunter" dps-wise, I'm very much so considering switching to an affliction warlock. But there's only ONE thing. ONE thing that is binding me to this character, instead of allowing me to feel free to switch. I'm an achievement hunter.... and Achievement points are seemingly half-bound to a character. This confuses me. Greatly. So, it seems like a very awkward mechanic, where the game tends to give the illusion of achievement points being credited account-wide but if you go to the guild roster and sort by AP it is clearly only credited character-by-character, and if you get a non-blue achievement on one character, even though your account has the AP credited, you can still get the achievement again on another character, but this time it doesn't contribute to your account-AP pool. So I guess the question I'm asking is, if I switch to an affliction warlock and only actively work on the achievements I have not yet completed on my hunter, am I missing out on anything, like feats of strength or "completeness"- are all of the achievements meant to be completed on one character, if that is your goal, or is there no disadvantage at all to having all of your AP spread out across your characters? Trivenom1
Jul 21 Jul 20 Jul 20 Jul 20 Jul 19 Jul 19 Jul 19
WTB - 7/8 Gold CM Carry for Gold - ER Hi folks, I've not had much luck trying to get groups to get the CMs done in the past few weeks. I've got a full set of CM gear, BiS trinkets, a few BiS items outside trinkets but with full best stats for Frost DK dps, and experience running a few of these (and knowledge from videos on what to do for the rest), so I can hold my own and be productive in CMs, but just can't seem to get a group that can finish them. Servers have been kind of dead, and I'm really not a very competent tank since I focus on dps, and most folks only want Blood DKs, not Frost. I've gotten Gold Auch done, but still need the other 7. Despite running quite a few of them a number of times, I've not had a group successfully complete them. So, at this point I'm willing to pay gold to get them done. I'm happy to negotiate price I recognize they're starting to hit premium rates given the late nature of trying to get them done, I have gold available on Earthen Ring to pay for the run / carry on the Horde Side. I'll happily pay an 8/8 price to get the 7 done and call it a day with no need to worry about Auch. I can be available most of the nights this week and likely can make myself available over the weekend at various times starting in the afternoon onward. If you have a carry group that can do the job and wants to get paid for it, you're who I am looking for. I have Mumble, Discord, and Vent for voice chat and could pick up TeamSpeak if needed. Respond here if you are selling, and I'll figure out how to coordinate with you in game. Many thanks. -Lorsaire Lorsaire4
Jul 19 Jul 19 Jul 19 Jul 18 Jul 18 Jul 18 Jul 18 Jul 18 Jul 18 Jul 18 Jul 18 Jul 18
[A] WTS Lord/Lady of War Suntanis and crew are now selling the Lady/Lord of War title on Frostmourne US! **Note that Oceanic/US realms are compatible for the coliseum. **This is the link to our 'main' sales post on the Achievement forums <http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745265034#1> Alliance side only, asking price is 80k per person We generally run Friday night AEST 9pm-12am. As a 'guide', NY is 14 hours behind AEST time. So a 9pm start for us on Friday night, will be a 7am start on a Friday morning in NY. Work out the appropriate time that suits you from that. Alternatively, use <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock> to work it out yourself. You will get the Feat of Strength achievement called: The Last of Us which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/ While completing this quest you will also complete: Fight, Kill, Salute! which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37083/fight-kill-salute This quest gives you 500 Conquest Points, 1000 Apexis Crystals, Champion's Spoils. Requirements - It is important you have these: Level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum (Garrison building.) 300 to 700 Broken Bones. (Gained by killing the opposite faction in Draenor). Awards from winning the event: Lord/Lady of War Title Carries Alliance Flag of Victory Warlord's Flag of Victory Unleashed Mania (not 100% drop chance) 1,500 Conquest Points 1,000 Apexis Crystals Coliseum Champion's Spoils (Which contain flags and items listed above). Whisper me or send me an in-game mail with your battle tag to get put on the list, as these are ran one day a week currently (possibly more days depending on demand). If you're alliance on another server and need the service, you're more than welcome to join us. You will be able to pay via pets of value, or, if you have gold on an Oceanic server, we do accept gold on any Oceanic realm. **Note - If you decide to use pets as payment for the sale, please ensure that the value of the pets are equal to 85-90k on Frostmourne. You can use this link to find out their current value <https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/frostmourne>. Please ensure when checking their value, you go off the MEAN value, as it is calculated over 12 days, not current, or median. If you are interested in buying this, please add my battle tag Sun#13995. Thanks once again, Suntanis and crew. Suntanis14
Jul 17 Jul 17 Jul 17 Jul 17 Jul 17