Achievements

Jul 18 Insane in the Membrain - Heavy JunkBox help I am in need of finishing up the Ravenholdt rep and farming heavy junkbox on my rogue. I am looking to buy the boxes or see if anyone is willing to help out. I hear the going rate is 25gold per box. If anyone has any extra boxes, I would be more than happy to take them off your hands.Velaice6 Jul 18
Jul 18 [Suggestion] Title for Exalted Shen'dralar This grind was the biggest pain of the Insane title, only because there was no mailbox near the turn in. Oh, and the fact it cost hundreds of thousands of gold (at least on some servers) in a time when gold wasn't nearly as easy to farm as it is now. I have been saying since the day the reputation was removed that those of us that did this grind should have something to show for it. This grind should award the same title as the reputation name, "Agent of Shen'dralar". And this is obvious, but it would be a suffix title: "Tory, Agent of Shen'dralar". Since there is no suggestions forum, and General is mostly trolls/people who don't have this achievement, I figured this would be the best (if not only) place to put this.Tory1 Jul 18
Jul 18 Mount collection question Currently I'm working on bolstering my mount collection and I have a quick question. Currently I'm 191/200 for the next achievement. I'm working on the Argent tournament right now, and I was wondering, if I get all the Argent Tournament mounts for the Horde factions (I think it's like 14 in total if you're a paladin), and then get all the Alliance faction mounts, do those Alliance mounts count towards credit of the achievement even though I've collected all the horde ones?Amellador1 Jul 18
Jul 18 Will nemesis quests be removed for pre-patch? Some people have told me I won't be able to get the quest achievements when pre-patch hits on Tuesday or that the achievements will still be available but the titles removed, are any of these claims true?Bazdorn3 Jul 18
Jul 18 Have...have we met most annoying achievment so far. Im in firelands with nat pagle. Need thessarian, hemet, linken. Will pay 100g per. I have a group listed in PVE>custom> Firelands "have..we met" [i][/i] 5/31/2016 9:15 estKilladza4 Jul 18
Jul 17 Anyone working on a Nemesis group? So, the pre-patch comes in two days, and I know a lot of people will forget this achievement, but is there anyone forming a Nemesis group or willing to help form one? As in, supplying with some characters of the other faction? Because I really want to get the Warlord title and there just isn't that many posts about it anymoreGuilhermebr0 Jul 17
Jul 17 mantle of the talon king not working hey i have completed all the steps for this got the follower at the end but did not complete the title/achievement. i have logged out and in reset ui and logged out for 1.2 a day left zone came back same issues wondering if anything else beyond a ticket can fix this thanks!Melnars1 Jul 17
Jul 17 Exalted with "anglers" in one day? Trying to get a water strider mount asap. Is it possible to get exalted with Anglers in one or two days? or is the only way to get it by doing the 3 dailies every day? ThanksKilladza7 Jul 17
Jul 17 LFG Herald of the Titans Looking to do herald of the titans achievement on this priest. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Lightyear/simple Can heal or dps.Lightyear4 Jul 17
Jul 17 Herald of the Titans (Horde) (NOT READY) EDIT: I realized I'm note even close to ready yet. Prob should've done more research.Mutahar0 Jul 17
Jul 17 CM gold Hello i am looking to find a group for CM gold before patch so far i have had no luck with any of the groups i have tried in the lfg tool. since its coming down to the wire i am even willing to pay gold to just get it doneDeathshadowx2 Jul 17
Jul 16 WTB Gold UBRS CM run - 40-60k gold Will pay u on whisperwind server 60k or 40k on other serversHexellentx1 Jul 16
Jul 16 done deleteCerridwenl1 Jul 16
Jul 15 Proving ground achieves in Legion Hey guys. I'm on beta and when i copied my toon, I took a look at the proving grounds achieves. They are all "reset" and there is nothing listed in FoS or Legacy. It is possible that these achieves simply didn't copy over, because many others didn't. I'm torn between putting the time in to complete these before launch or not. I have no idea if they are going away for good, reset, etc. If anybody has info, please share it.Noshelter2 Jul 15
Jul 15 WTB 8/8 Gold CM run Gold on Lothar/Grizzly Hills. Battle Tag: Tantrik#1441Tantrik0 Jul 15
Jul 15 Frostbitten Partner Hello Everyone, If there are any exceptional Realm Hoppers out there who would like to partner up with me on this one, please add me to friends. As most of the rares here have longer path patterns, it is far easier with two. Seliance#1683Wildroot0 Jul 15
Jul 15 Bloodsail buccaneer rep worth getting to ex? got my bloodsail rep at honored for insane in the membrane but since it goes by pretty damn fast i was wondering if it is worth getting up to exalted before pushing goblin rep? not sure if there is an acheivement for getting it to 100 besides the "get X amount of rep up to exalted" also not sure if it would count to begin with if i got it to exalted then dropped it back down to hated. i only have goblin rep to get and DMF besides ravenholdt which is already at honored/revered just need to lvl a rogue for that but meh.Barfonwhales1 Jul 15
Jul 15 Disarmed Bugged So usually when I run people through Ulduar 10 & 25, I have a problem here. People I ran this with also have this problem: The fight doesn't last 12 seconds, yet when I kill Kologarn after killing the right arm, left arm then him, the people who need said achievement aren't awarded it. I was wondering does anyone else have this problem?Lotous1 Jul 15
Jul 15 List of achievs going away w/prepatch (xpak) Want to start/get a list of anything and any achievments that will not be available once Legion (prepatch or xpak) hits. I know "Ahead of the curve" and a couple of raid related/pvp season achievements wont be attainable. If anybody knows any other things, please list them (achievments, mounts, pets, quests, etc) Will we still be able to farm the oringinal legendaries you think? Thanks, DZAKilladza7 Jul 15
Jul 14 Selling - Grey Riding Camel Mount/Achieve/FOS *UPDATE*: Due to the prepatch and soon to be release of legion, we will be pausing camel sales real soon until our team is further into legion progression and have time to do more camel statue hunting! So, I’ve been selling (for gold) the Reins of the Grey Riding Camel mount along with the Feat of Strength achievements and “The Camel Hoarder” title for quite sometime now and wanted to post here on my home forums (Proudmoore) to offer this service to others as well. We've sold over 300+ mounts now and still counting! We support most all Alliance and Horde servers now! But in order to receive credit for the kill (and to be able to collect the mount), you MUST have an alliance US Server character. This character will be at The Steam Pools at the bottom of Feralas there and ready to get invited by our camel farmer toon and get credit for the boss kill. (For quick directions, take the Uldum Portal from Stormwind and fly up until you hit Feralas). For more on this, including how it all works, check out our website (thecamelhoarder.com) for videos, screenshots and FAQs! Check out our reviews and comments on the proudmoore forums (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742945193) as well! (If skeptical, you can check out their camel hoarder achievements and match them up with the day the review was left). How much does it cost you ask? Well that part is up to you. I have this set up as a private offer/bidding system. You make your highest possible bid (whisper me in game) and you are added to my excel sheet of people waiting to get the mount. Of course, the higher your bid is, the more likely you are to get it. The bids I have range significantly. If your bids are too low, it’s likely you won’t ever see the mount (unless you farm it on your own of course) and unless NOBODY from the higher bids is online during the find. But this almost never happens. The reason I made this a private offer system is, for one, I don’t want to break people’s banks. Second, I don’t want people overbidding people by a gold. As you can imagine this was getting ugly… We also offer a refer-a-friend system which allows people who know a lot of other people to make some side gold. You will get 10% referral bonus (10% of the buyers bid) for each person you refer! As you can imagine, we have some people making pretty awesome gold on the side. So if you are interested, you can message me in game (add my btag GeekyGreek7#1439). Provide me with your btag, your faction, the server you are paying gold from, and your offer amount. ****IMPORTANT NOTE**** DO NOT GIVE GOLD TO PEOPLE FROM TRADE CHAT UNLESS YOU ADD MY BTAG FIRST AND I APPROVE! There have been scammers in trade chat on multiple different servers identifying themselves as part of the camel team. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. If you have any doubts about this please message me on Bnet first! Thank you. Thanks everyone! And good luck!Worldofpunks0 Jul 14
Jul 14 Q: "Looking for Multitudes" progress Hey everyone, I was curious whether or not progress on the "Looking for Multitudes" achievement is shared account-wide (i.e., more than one character on an account can complete the random heroics needed). Or, do I need to complete all the random heroics on just one character for advancement toward this achievement? If progress is account-wide, is it faction-specific? I'd like to work towards this achievement on both Horde and Alliance characters that I've been leveling if possible. Thanks in advance for any help!Cacciatrice2 Jul 14
Jul 14 Poseidus and server restart/shutdown Poseidus, I am trying to catch this npc for more than a year on low population server. My question is: does a server restart or a server shutdown in the middle of the week affect the spawn timer (72 hours)? I am asking about it because for this long period I did not see even a corpse of Poseidus and I rarely see other players around. Thanks.Kiamato24 Jul 14
Jul 14 Glorious! Anyone know if Gar'lok is bugged or phased? I can't seem to find him anywhere at all where he spawns on multiple servers.Peppêr1 Jul 14
Jul 14 ISO CM Golds Did CM Silvers at the start of the expansion with a group of randoms I met, getting back into wow for legion and im looking to get my CM's done before prepatch. I will be doing the best price for them. Ide like to spend around 2-300k for these.Arianah0 Jul 14
Jul 14 [A] Buying Lord of War title Hmu in game with a price. Alliance side. Kiroshin#1119Bishpls0 Jul 14
Jul 13 Looking for lower lvl player to run Gnomragon I am trying to get the classic dungeonmaster achievement. i accidently skipped over Gnomeregron. So if you have a low level character that can run it pls dm BadWolf #12528Ikuba0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Crm's nemesis farm-FREE!!! After over 5k individual Nemesis titles I'm announcing my retirement. My last run will be May 22nd. I just want to thank all of the WOW community for their support during this little adventure of mine. I truly have had fun doing it. Just going to take a step back. This weeks schedule updated every monday afternoon. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G7udHSyUMsgWhcMvd7w9cmx7rS1Tr637NtuA4xe_1Ac/edit?usp=sharing. Horde Pg.1 Alliance Pg.2 Also look for Crm's Nemesis Farm now on FB.Crmpies204 Jul 13
Jul 13 Closed ClosedFluffy52 Jul 13
Jul 13 Deleted Dead Community......Kalnazzar2 Jul 13
Jul 13 Looking for lower lvl player to run Gnomragon I am trying to get the classic dungeonmaster achievement. i accidently skipped over Gnomeregron. So if you have a low level character that can run it pls dm BadWolf #12528Ikuba0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Gladiator achievement question Some of me posting and wondering is knowing that I probably won't be able to get Gladiator given my realm in the Cataclysm arena seasons, however! Before, this achievement was worded to say to earn the Gladiator title at level 80. Now, the achievement is worded to where it says to "Earn the Gladiator title in an Arena season". I personally got Gladiator once back at level 70 (season 4), and I was curious as to the reasoning behind not having past Gladiator seasons count for the achievement. I personally am not looking for any new mounts, I just want the achievement tick itself here. I am pretty certain that I won't get anywhere, but I am curious as to why BC Gladiator titles do not count for this in its current wording.Vathral14 Jul 13
Jul 12 LF Herald of the Titans group (A) We are warrior and dk dps with bis fully gemd/ench. So yeah... Feel free to post if you are also looking for an ALLIANCE group.Revendedora0 Jul 12
Jul 12 LFM Horde Herald of the Titans Looking to finish this before the pre patch. We are full at the moment. It will be Friday night (still waiting on official time). We are taking back up roles If interested add fuzzyroach #1802Purgaholic0 Jul 12
Jul 12 WTB 8/8 Gold carry Gold is on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei Alliance side. Don't ask for it on any other server. I don't want to transfer it and I don't have enough on the other servers I have alts on to pay for a carry. Figure I might as well do something with my gold, since I can't seem to spend it all on game time tokens... I will even help if you have trouble completing a carry. Not geared for it, but also a rather good hunter, so I will be able to help if needed. Just think the gun looks cool, and don't really want to try to get into a group to run it myself or get geared for it. Post here w/ btag or offer.Elorenia0 Jul 12
Jul 12 Achievement Suggestion Ragnaros I think it would be funny if we got an Achievement for defeating Ragnaros in both Molten Core and Firelands if we have Lil' Ragnaros out at the time. Cant think of a name for it currently but I am guessing someone else can.Shínígami2 Jul 12
Jul 11 350 Mount Achievement / 400 Mount Achievement With Legion around the corner, I looks like the people will reach 350 mounts easy. Is it possible that they can implement a reward for these people when legion launch? Also a 400 mount achievement would be nice too. Makes people look forward to get these.Kakashi6 Jul 11
Jul 11 . Deletes, nevermindZephyrion0 Jul 11
Jul 11 Achievement for Crimsom water strider Its a little bit of a grind to get the coins to be able to purchase it. Getting an achievement for learning it seems very reasonable. But what would the achievement be called? How about some ideas?Aquriel0 Jul 11
Jul 11 . . please delete .Brongly0 Jul 11
Jul 11 WTB Lady or War title I have toons on several servers. Looking to spend up to 50k. Let me know. Btag is OlivineMDan#1532. ThanksSpazgremlin1 Jul 11
Jul 11 Herald of the Titans TUESDAY NIGHT! US- Horde Could use a tank and a ranged DPS or two for sometime early tuesday night. If interested please comment on this post with the character you wish to bring. Add me at Auxillus#1376 for more info. Thanks!Auxilluss2 Jul 11
Jul 10 [A] WTB The Last of Us (Lord/Lady of War) Just like the title says. Looking to purchase "The Last of Us" (AKA, the achievement for the "Lady/Lord of War" title) for two people. Going price seems to be 40k-50k per person for this, so that's what I'm offering (80k-100k total), but I'm open to reasonable negotiation. If you can help me out, message/mail me in-game to discuss, or add Purrikitty#1702 on B-Net.Purrcifer0 Jul 10
Jul 10 WTB Warlord of Draenor Title/ Nemesis Titles Hello, I am a Horde character looking to get all the Alliance nemesis titles. I don't have any yet but would like to get them all before Legion! I can only make payment on Area 52, but gold is not an issue. Please add my btag Devouring#1188, or comment below with more info, thanks!Stored1 Jul 10
Jul 10 Mount total and professions question I have a quick question here. So it's known that using paladins for mount collecting is the best since they get the +3 (argent charger + 2 class mounts). It is also known that 'profession required' mounts (the 4 tailoring carpets, 2 flying machines, the 1 LW mount) are account-wide in terms of the total mount count. My question is this - If I have the 'profession required' mounts on one character (say an engineer) and completely unlearn the profession from that toon (and none of my toons have engineering anymore), do those 'profession required' mounts still count to the total or do they disappear completely from my spellbook? Or put another way, my paladin right now has 304 mounts. If I unlearn engineering on this guy, and none of the rest of my guys have engineering anymore, will I drop to 302? Or will it stay at 304?Gardiff4 Jul 10
Jul 10 HERALD OF THE TITANS (A) Looking to join a herald of the titans group, BiS resto/ele shaman available any day of the week Battle tag: Arcemus#1446Àrc1 Jul 10
Jul 10 Grove Warden Last Chance Hi, I was wondering when the Grove Warden, or best known as the moose mount, will become unavailable. I am aware it disappears with the 7.0 pre-patch, but I also heard that it might disappear on this Tuesday (2 days before the patch). I want to know how much time I have left and hopefully be able to run more things on Tuesday to get better gear. Currently 712, don't get accepted much (as expected) though I do deal quite a large amount of DPS.Silicå3 Jul 10
Jul 10 Achievement Consultant - Thread Closed Walkthrough Index: Post # 2 - Been Waiting a Long Time for This... Post # 3 - Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare Post # 4 - Soft Hands Post # 5 - Celestial Tournament Post # 6 - Battlemaster and Khan Post # 12 - Resilient Victory (Arathi) Post # 13 - If you need guide post achieve! Post # 14 - If you need guide post achieve! Post # 15 - If you need guide post achieve! Post # 16 - Capping Spree (Deepwind Gorge) Post # 18 - 20 - Code of Conduct (Grey Areas) Post # 22 - Ritualist Who? (Throne of Thunder) Post # 23 - Big Darkmoon Races (and Videos) Post # 30 - You Said Crossing Streams Was Bad! Selinace#1683 Thread has been closed until guides can be revamped, and the ones who are waiting for achieves are fulfilled to their personal satisfaction. Thank you very much for feedback,Wildroot36 Jul 10
Jul 10 Monuments Ok so today i tabbed into my Garrison monument page and found out that i have 15/50 for the achieve Master Draenor crafter, i have made like only 4 epics and this achieve ain't account bound so what gives? Is this a bug or are there other things counting for this that i am not aware of??Wariya7 Jul 10
Jul 10 Achievement Suggestion: Proto Types The Proto Drake version of the Awake the Drakes achievement. (Dear Onyxian and Blazing, please drop) There are certainly a sufficient number of them that are still attainable Red, Green, Blue, Violet, Time-Lost, Rusted, and Ironbound. Yes you can still acquire the Naxx glory ones from the Black Market AH but let's ignore those. You could always add some of the Cataclysm drakes to the list in place of the Glory related onesLisandril0 Jul 10