Professions

Jun 7, 2011 Enchanting: Crafting Wands Why do enchanters only have the ability to craft 4 very low lv wands? Mages, Locks, and Priest are stuck with NO other option for ranged weapon. Other classes get Relics and Bows/Guns/Thrown; which can all be crafted by scribes, JC, and Engineers. Lv 85 wands (and frankly a range of mid lv wands) should be craftable by enchanters. This is not too much to ask as they already can craft the 4 low lv ones. All I am asking is that they continue wand crafting up through the scale and include rare and epic wand recipies. Currently the only way to get an epic wand is PvP or random dungeon boss drop, you cannot buy one with Valor points. Blizzard please consider alowing enchanters to craft higher level usefull wands!Violett1 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 Why do blizzard hate me? First they remove the Deepholm bats as skinnable creatures, second they're now reducing the vendor prices of all gems AGAIN. In short that will mean repercussions for the Auction House. Blizzard destroyed any chances for me to make gold on both toons... Why does blizzard hate me?Gasidinn3 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 Snowfall Ink I was just curious why Snowfall Ink costs 10 Blackfallow Ink from the Ink Trader while all the other low-level uncommon inks cost 1? IIRC Snowfall Ink was in very low demand near the end of WotLK as most scribes had piles of it due to the volume of herbs they had to mill to make glyphs which sold like hotcakes. It just doesn't seem like there is a good reason for Snowfall Ink to trade at 10:1. Does anyone know why this is?Eidolo2 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 Will my current Chaos Orbs become BoE? Anyone on the PTR or know for a fact if current Chaos Orb in your inventory will turn from BoP into BoE? Or do ones you already own, stay BoP?Brisby2 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 SUGGESTION: Give leatherworkers something FUN I maxed out my LWing the other day and this time around I'm happy to see some BoEs that I can use and some nice perks for those of us in the profession. I notice drums are now gone but I guess they'll be put back at some point when needed. So.. overall, statwise etc I'm happy. Leatherworking aint too bad. However.. can we PLEASE have something fun or interesting thrown in? While I enjoy min/maxing for raiding as much as anyone else, I find it silly that I don't get anything cool or fun that doesn't add anything to character other then amusement. After all.. I play this game primarily for FUN and I understand why the professions need to be so carefully balanced when it comes to stats and abilities.. but come on, can't we have some amusement added? Engineering seems to be the only profession that gets an abundance of 'cool' things, but its also got plenty of usable buffs and perks for those that use it, especially tanks. Engineering is a rather average profession for rogues unless they're PvPing so I'm not going to be picking it up anytime soon. Other professions get fun things, why can't we? I'm not the most creative guy on the planet, but I know blizzard employs plenty of people who are.. can't see why they can't think of a few fun things! I just find it sad that my 'primary profession' will now just be the thing that gives me cheap leg and bracer enchants.. woohoo?Sparcrypt11 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 I don't understand the AH gem vendor nerfs So in 4.2 we can sell gems for 50s to a vendor instead of 5g But doesn't everyone already sell Nightstone/Zephyrite/Jasper on the AH during the dailies? Carnelians are used in Spikes So that mainly leaves Hessonite and Alicite ... but these are already used in Bands and Pendants which are STILL profitable So what does this nerf accomplish? Edit: Come to think of it, wouldn't this actually HELP out JCers? Now people who mine and sell the lousy gems for 7 or 8g hoping to make 1g rather than vendor for 5, will now sell at 3-4 instead of vendoring for 75s Psionica11 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 Archaeology and Bountiful Bags Ok, so I understand it was a bug that was causing the guild perk bountiful bags (increases the amount you get from gathering professions) to affect archaeology, but it was actually nice. It made things a lot less annoying knowing that there was a good chance of getting some extra keystones when you dig. Personally I think you should change it back because people are always complaining about how annoying archaeology is, and this was a nice thing.Laelis1 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 Archeology breakthrough? I was reading some stuff about zin'rokh, and I found this: http://www.winterwolves.org/index.html/_/world-of-warcraft/i-had-it-in-my-hand-archaeology-rares-explained-r27 Do you guys think this is true?Vexee1 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 No More Recipes... Hey all, I'm posting this with entirely selfish motives. I'm building an armor set for roleplay, and I'm running into a problem: the armor pieces I've found can only be made by a very specific set of individuals: those blacksmiths who, before patch 3.3, were armor-spec, and have not changed professions. In particular, I am looking for Heavy Earthforged Breastplate and Earthforged Leggings (they're in the set in place of Exalted Legplates and Exalted Harness, which I'm having difficulty farming for because no one wants to run Ahn Qiraj with me). So, I have two questions. First, is there anyone who still has the recipes for these armors and who would be willing to make them for me? I'd be willing to pay substantial amounts of gold. Second, are there any other armors that look similar? I'm not so concerned about the stats with this set as the aesthetic. Thanks! /Flexion P.S. Oh, and here's a Wowhead link to the armorset I'm using them for (3D view is your friend): http://tinyurl.com/flexionarmorFlexion6 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 4.2 Epic gems Anyone with thoughts about how we'll be attaining epic gems in 4.2? I'm *hoping* that it's going to be a pyrite prospect, or at least make that an option.Thacaeus10 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Leatherworking.... I WANT to see gem slots added to the agility gear... nothing more, nothing less! Cost the same in mats as other leatherworking gear, Mail gear aswell as caster leather gear.. they all have gem slots, i want to see them on my kitty!! I talked to a GM yesterday askig why there wasn't any.. You wanna know what YOUR GM told me? "Hmm, That's really odd, You'd think there would be gem slots on it as it seems to be the only ones that don't" That was all, they couldn't even start to explain to me why we don't have gem slots.. As a GM what good are they if they don't know anything about the game? If i wanted to come post in the forums i would have in the first place, but like everything else,even in the forums, there is no answer to why.. So the only thing i came up with is.. You hate bear/kitty don't you blizz! Stop hating please and start fixing...... Oillin2 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Most profitable professions! Hey everyone, I just leveled my engineering to 525 today, and realize that there really isn't much to see to make any profit at all. At first, it was just for the goggles and belt/glove enchants as a bonus, but I'm really quite sad for all the gold I spent buying up the mats needed. At this point, I'm don't raid or anything, so I just want to make money. Which professions make the most money compared to the level of work put in? Would you recommend dropping engineering just to level that up?Deathflash2 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Winter Squid I feel that the seasonal requirements for this fish along with the Summer Bass should be removed. It is ridiculous to wait 4 months to complete the Oceanographer Achievement.Laneige7 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Engineering Goggles Will the engineering goggles be seeing an upgrade every patch? The main benefit from the profession (besides the fun gizmos) is the craftable goggles that are actually great. Once the next tier of raiding comes, however, the benefit of keeping them goes down really fast. I read somewhere back in cata beta that the goggles would be upgraded throughout the expansion so that they were kept at the same ilevel of the tier's normal mode helms. Is this still happening?Tasingyou11 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Alchemy is a huge PITA now Requiring 8 Vol Lifes and 8 of two other herbs just to make ONE flask is ridiculous. I thought Wrath was bad...Kainerbra13 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Alchemy Suggestion I was recently running around Azeroth and I saw some firefin snapper pools. I was tempted to stop and fish them to create Fire Oil, however the recipes are used in have very little use in game. Maybe some 50-60 use, but likely not enough for people to really buy it in the AH if i was to make it. Then I thought, why not create some mechanism to make these less powerful potions better. So I'd like to suggest distillation. Consider making something like fire oil, frost oil, fish oil, blackmouth oil etc Distillable into a higher potency, higher level item. Take frost oil as as example. Why not allow the distillation of 5 oil of immolations into a distilled oil of immolation that does 75 damage, and 5 distilled oils into a twice distilled oil of immolation that does 100 damage. This process could also be used to make lower level potions more powerful. Imagine distilling 3 minor health potions into a lesser healing potion. And 3 Lesser healing potions into a healing potion etc. I think it would make lower lever potions and elixirs valuable again for some thing other than skilling up. Elderash3 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Options and Price Points for Pyrite Ore So for right now, 25-30 gold is a "break" even point for prospecting ore. But I recently started finding pyrite ore on my farmer, and I was wondering what my options were for it. Is prospecting at 80g a stack a waste? Should I start transmuting to stock up on truegold? Any advice is appreciated.Kurzaa8 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Best professions to make gold I just hit 85 and I'm looking to make BULK coin, what's the best combinations of professions to do this?Snake21 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 JC gem bug after dropping BSing I've already opened a ticket, but in the mean time wanted to know if there was a known work around. I dropped BSIng to power level engineering, but did not first consider that I had Chimera's eyes in my bracers. I now am unable to replace the gem in those sockets, but I can also not socket a "third" chimera's eye in any other piece of gear because the inactive BS one still counts against it. Does anyone know of a way to fix this while I await GM intervention?Golem1 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Auction house addons? Hey all, I was looking for an addon that would make it easier for me to manage my auctions in the auction house. I already use a auction addon called "Auctionator". (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/auctionator.aspx). I can click and drag items into the box and it already undercuts automatic and posts the item in a click of a button. I am a scribe and I post over 300+ glyphs in the auction house. And well my finger is getting tired of the click and drag process. Is there an addon were I can highlight all my glyphs or other items in my bags and post them in a single click of a button and walk away from my computer?Maribele9 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Lightweave Emboridery Is it possible to "unlearn" Lightweave Embroidery (Rank 2) and get back Lightweave Embroidery (Rank 1)? I didn't realize training rank 2 would completely replace rank 1 and make it impossible for me to use it.... As an arcane mage rank 2 is almost useless and since cloak embroidery is one of the few perks of being a tailor I think it's only fair to be able to choose the most useful cloak embroidery and not be forced to use Lightweave Embroidery (Rank 2). + Intellect on spell cast (rank 2) does not fill the mana pool when it procs, it actually decreases it which decreases an arcane mage's damage.... the rank 1 (chance of spell power on cast) is therefore much better for a arcane mage.Ryeri2 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 fishing tounaments i have been doing the stv fishing tourney for a while and i have never came close to winning it because other people have their friends come along and sit on my bobber so i cant click on it to catch my fish. i think that there should be a click your icon to cast and click your icon to catch so that there is no way for people to cheat at the fishing tournamnets. i have been a victim of this multiple times and its really starting to get under my skin. i finally had someone in my guild try it today and they experienced the same thing i have been for months. they were really upset with waht happend to them and me. i would recommened the click to cast-click to catch, or making the tounament more readily available for people that dont work 1st shift. i work 3rd shift and shouldnt have to wake up extremly early on my day off work to try and win a once a week tournament. sorry to seem like a complainer but ive been more than patient with the fishing tournament. hope you actually read this. sincerely, naddz.Naddz14 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Iron Chef ( A few questions ) I've tried a few times to find my own things for this Achieve yet I'm drawing a "I can't fine anything" deal. Here is the deal According to ATSW (Advanded Tradeskill Window) When scanning my cooking I "have" 200 recipe's also according to the stats window under Achievements I've learned 200 also yet the Achievement itself only says 198. Now granted right this minute I do not have the Seafood Feast from the guild Achievement's. Now even once I do get that that leaves me 1 shy of doing this. I can't do Thistle Tea as it's "Rogue" only and according to Ackis Recipe List those are the ONLY 2 recipes that I'm currently missing so I'm stumped outside of buying old recipes (which I can not do on my server as I've never seen one in the AH how are we supossed to get this done?Psychosîs6 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Intellect for fishing?? This sounds ridiculous but I wanted to double check - I was getting mentally prepared for the horrors of leveling fishing when I read somewheres that intellect increases your chance to gain a skill up in professions . True? Seems rather biased ..Fhamfrit8 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Hi I'm a Tailor with 15 Chaos Orbs!! I have about 15 Chaos orbs and the only thing I can make with them is a freaking item level 1 Embersilk Gown and dreamcloth!!! Where's the love?Synista6 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Arch: Will this help? LF Zin'rokh? I have 15 rares working on 16 (Tol'vir ring). I have all but one Outland rare (Draenei) and two Northred rares (Nerubian epics). I have the NE trink and all NE rares. I also have all of the achievement for Archaelogy aside from It belongs in a Museum! I cant help but to think that the drops are tiered (that you need to complete lower tiered (blues) items to gain higher percentage drop rate for higher tiered ones (epics)) and from what i have read and personally experienced it seem that Zin'rokh and the staff along with a Tol'vir item seem to be at the very top. It doesn't appear as if the drops are purely RNG. I believe their is a completion (tier) or a refined Progression (drop) component to what ever system they are using. Also, it appeared to me that with every new blue and lower level epic that i complete new dig sites started opening up and the rate of blue drops increased and as the majority of blues were completed then the 359 epics started dropping. Obviously, most all grays were completed for every race. I had started this strategy after farming for Zin'rock in EK with no luck. I know I'm gonna find it. Its just a matter of when. Please post your observations so that we can narrow this down.Zimzim22 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Jewelcrafting...(emphasis on the "...") I haven't really looked through the posts to see if any has complained about this or not, but I'm a bit annoyed that the best gear I can make as a jewelcrafter is only 346 quality. Why not give us the ability to make 359, or at minimum, 353 quality rings/neck pieces. The only "perk" we really get is being able to create these epic gems (of which we can only wear 3 at any time). I want to keep my JC, I just feel as though it's quickly becoming useless (on a personal) level. Anyone else share my pain?Domengue12 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Patterns!!! So they removed alot of patterns from the game. I'm just curious if Blizzard plans on bringing them back because some of use like to collect when we learn a profesion. Blue Dragonscale Breastplate pattern just an example. There are many more patterns that they just got rid of.Tahka1 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Blacksmithing Plans: 4.2 wth? Looking over the stats for the new blacksmithing items coming to the Firelands in 4.2. "Nice stats. Mats are doable. Hey, tanking sword! Excellent! It shares a model with... Loyal Blade?!?! Seriously? Oh, come on!" Please tell me this is a placeholder model. Why is it that we keep getting rare and epic crafted items with models that look like aseriesofreallybadandinsultingwordsicantsayandwouldbedeletedanyway? Leather and tape wrapped around pitted and chipped stone blades? Really? That's an epic item crafted by a master smith? If you want to recycle a model for a tanking sword, why not something like Honor's Call, a model that saw very little use but looked, well, crafted. Not this... poorly made, Stone Age gut knife. If you need someone to build the assets (model, textures, bumps), give me a call. I'll do them just to get something that looks like a master smith actually "planned" it, instead of the local art school student's "found art" project. Please Blizzard, stop foisting "epic" crafted models that look like cobbled, kludgy trash off on our toons. Please.Andharvo21 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 New way to farm Herb or Ore Proposal. Hey guys I have gathering things for years and now days it is becoming a problem were ya farm things like herbs or ore half the time ya can't find anything that ya need for your profession. Of course alot of people farm herbs or ore for either their professions or sell after ya farm. So far I have witness people do aggressive competition like ninja someone else s herb or ore when someone is in combat or starting to gather the item the worst is the Taurens fast herbing and also being a druid. I know you all been down that road. Since the release of the new Profession Archaeology every one gets the dig for there own item no competition no Nanjing just you farm for what ya need. So my ask to blizzard is this can you pretty pls do the same with Herbalism and Mining were we have free will to farm what we need than happen to see another person having competition against you or Nanjing the item from you. I wish theirs another way on contacting the dev team for asking this feature and get rid of the pain on getting herbs or ore ya need for your professions. Comments are welcome on what ya think of this idea. PLEASE no sarcasm just honest opinion only!!!!Célena4 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Electrostatic condenser Does it do anything or work in any way? I had my engineer/skinner out skinning the croc corpses in TB between battles, I skinned for about an hour and I got zero elemental drops. I did get a Strange Bloated Stomach that had two Volatile Airs, was that what it does? What if you have a miner or herbalist engineer?Foulwind4 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 No new crafting recipes for JC in 4.2 ... I would love to have fun again with my main toon's profession; I would love to have some designs for epic gear to go out and farm mats for. I would love to be able to sell some items for a markup. I would like to be able to wear an item I crafted. I don't think supporting this profession in 4.2 is too much to ask for.Honalee25 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 [Suggestion] Fishing Dynamite Just thought of this over the weekend. With the nerfs to fishing (every level 1 fisherman can fish from Cataclysm pools), I was thinking that engineers should be able to craft an EZ-Throw Dynamite for fishing. One earth and one fire would make 10-20 sticks that could be thrown at a pool of fish for one successful catch by anyone...even those without fishing. I realize similar suggestions have been made in the past. Though my thinking here is that it would help non-fisherman earn the fishing feast for their guilds.Kurzaa0 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 fishing tournaments i hope that the devs actually read this forum, i think that you should add a click your fishing icon to cast and click your fishing icon to catch. mainly because people will sit on my bobber so that i cant click my bobber to catch my fish in the stv fishing tournament. been trying to win for a long time and cant do it because of this simple action. hope you do something soon. all i want is for it to be completely fair for everybody not just because someone has a couple of buddies that will cheat for them to win. Naddz0 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Tailoring Perks Suck I was wondering today why there is no Cataclysm equivalent of Northern Cloth Scavenging. Seems odd to me that the perk listed for tailoring on the profession tab is obsolete. Not to mention our other perks are sub-par. Our cloak enchant requires us to forgo other enchants in that slot. We do get a much cheaper legging enchant, but there are a few problems with this. First, 3/5 of all casters are cloth and probably 3/5 of those clothies are tailors, so where exactly is our market when a good portion are already tailors. Second, it's only one slot. Here are few ideas for Blizzard to consider: Embersilk Cloth Scavenging Allow Lightweave (and other cloak enchants) stack with enchanting enhancements Allow tailors to find volatiles on humanoids or extract them from cloth - as there is currently no way for tailors to gather voltalies outside of elemental farming. Afterall, Blizzard considers tailoring to be the gathering profession for enchanters, and neither profession can gather volatiles like Mining and Herbalism. The same is probably true for skinning and leatherworking, and I am for improving those professions as well. Allow tailors (as well as blacksmiths/leatherworkers to repair their own gear). Neph21 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 Current state of Archaeology. The current state of archaeology in this game is very distraught to say the least. I have been doing the intense grinding sink that has turned into a massive time sink and unproductive encounter after encounter. This is nothing uncommon for a company that is grossly out of touch with their user base. Having said that I went to wow head and pulled up the list of artifacts, rare and common. I took a good look at the rare ones which in my views is a feeble attempt to make people use archaeology. The pets and the mounts are probably the most attractive overall while the weapons and shield is not, as you can get equal or vastly superior by doing little to nothing in compare. The survey system is well designed but not good for colorblind people; myself included (before any of you tell me to enable ‘colorblind mode’ in the interface it does nothing for this and yes I have it enabled.) but the reward system stinks and that is why more people are not doing it. What needs to happen is this, some balanced, fair and justly reward system put in place. Instead of doing the massive horribad time sink reward systems why not just reward ‘rare fragments’ that you turn into a vendor along with certain other mats for items that is usable. i.e. 1,000 rare fragments gives me a pet, 5,000 fragments gives me a mount. 5,000 fragments gives me an HEIRLOOM shield (this is something that has been greatly needed for a very long time now), could throw in some novelty items like the toy train set, wrecker, etc. Come 4.2, the higher end items from all that insane grinding will be worthless and common vendor trash or disenchanted. Even with 4.1 the turtle shield is sub-par compared to the blacksmith crafted item. Some items that I would like to see added to this, heirloom shields, raid food, raid buff’s, many mounts, many pets, + xx to rep, frozen orb/chaos orb/maelstrom crystal type items for crafting, guild perks, armor items, trinkets, weapons, classic specific gear. Overall useful stuff that makes doing the dig sites fun, practically and justly rewarding.Blacknet4 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 New Engineering Ideas... i was just thinking that adding some new mount schematics would be nice. Like rocket boots or a jet pack. Or maybe make a set of jumper cables that can be used as a battle rez. IDK it was just a thought.Greenygreen1 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Chaos Orbs - It's time Ok...I'm working on my 3rd 85 alt now, and working on gearing him w/ a few crafted Blacksmithing pieces. I've got 9 Chaos Orbs saved up...and that's barely enough for 3 pieces...let alone anything my guild might need. Isn't 3 1/2 months enough time to keep these things BoP? IMHO it's really time to make em BoE and help all of us that spend hours upon hours enjoying this game.Matteaus23 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Mining Mithril Hi, Been levelling jewelcrafting and mining( not this toon) and reached the stage where I need to start getting some mithril ore. I've got the mining skill for Mithril but I'm only a level 33 rogue and I get the impression that's to low for any of the mithril zones. I've been checking all the guides etc but it's very confusing as half of them are out of date but it seems that the best place for Mithril is Tanaris, maybe Badlands, Searing Gorge, all of which I'm to low for by 10 levels. To give you an example of how bad the guides are some have said the Hinterlands is a good zone for Mithril, let me tell you, it is not! So my question is, what is the best Zone for Mithril bearing in mind my lowish level, do I have to grind those extra 10 levels or is there a mid 30 zone which I can mine? Thanks guys.Lilmiissy2 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 what should I chose.....? I'm really curious as to whats the best prof for a pvp mage who focuses on the arena to take up (all buffs and stuff MUST be usable in the arena) and don't worry about the money required to buy the 525 prof thats not a problem Currently I have 525 alchemy and the herb gathering one (can't think of its name now lol)Vably1 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Engineering lvl390 at lvl60 I seen some lvl60s with lvl390 engineering. And how do you get to lvl390 engineering before lvl62? Did they change the lvl of engineering?Doitforjohny4 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Is 4.2 bringing new stuff to LW Anyone know if any new LW designs are being released with 4.2? Thank you.Felweaver1 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Current state of Archaeology. The current state of archaeology in this game is very distraught to say the least. I have been doing the intense grinding sink that has turned into a massive time sink and unproductive encounter after encounter. This is nothing uncommon for a company that is grossly out of touch with their user base. Having said that I went to wow head and pulled up the list of artifacts, rare and common. I took a good look at the rare ones which in my views is a feeble attempt to make people use archaeology. The pets and the mounts are probably the most attractive overall while the weapons and shield is not, as you can get equal or vastly superior by doing little to nothing in compare. The survey system is well designed but not good for colorblind people; myself included (before any of you tell me to enable ‘colorblind mode’ in the interface it does nothing for this and yes I have it enabled.) but the reward system stinks and that is why more people are not doing it. What needs to happen is this, some balanced, fair and justly reward system put in place. Instead of doing the massive horribad time sink reward systems why not just reward ‘rare fragments’ that you turn into a vendor along with certain other mats for items that is usable. i.e. 1,000 rare fragments gives me a pet, 5,000 fragments gives me a mount. 5,000 fragments gives me an HEIRLOOM shield (this is something that has been greatly needed for a very long time now), could throw in some novelty items like the toy train set, wrecker, etc. Come 4.2, the higher end items from all that insane grinding will be worthless and common vendor trash or disenchanted. Even with 4.1 the turtle shield is sub-par compared to the blacksmith crafted item. Some items that I would like to see added to this, heirloom shields, raid food, raid buff’s, many mounts, many pets, + xx to rep, frozen orb/chaos orb/maelstrom crystal type items for crafting, guild perks, armor items, trinkets, weapons, classic specific gear. Overall useful stuff that makes doing the dig sites fun, practically and justly rewarding. Blacknet9 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Vrykul Drinking Horn How exactly does this item work? Does it make you bigger even in druid forms/warlock demon form?Oneshotirl1 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Should I go for Zin'Rohk? Hi guys, I recently dinged 85 with the intention of mainly PvP on this toon. I was wondering if I should go for zin'rohk through archeology, or if I should just not even bother (I've been reading horror stories about people trying to get it). I don't have all day every day to play, living a quite active life right now, so I was just wondering if I should get the TB sword until i get enough conquest for the 2h mace. Thanks!Vexee6 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 The alchemy Lab Last I checked the place in shatt where you trained alchemy was the alchemy lab. Before that time the only two places I can think of finding an alchemy lab were in BLack wing lair and scholomance. So, i'm trying to do a transmute which requires an alchemy lab. I'm doing it in shatt by the alchemy trainer but it's not working. I'm not quite sure what to do. (This isn't the toon which is trying to do it)Agosto2 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Rare archeology artifacts Can anyone explain the way in which rare artrifacts are made available for research?Mcgann4 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Suggestion: Make glyph making less tedious I was a big glyph maker in WotLK and took a break because of the sheer amount of time needed to do it effectively, and recently I've started doing it again since my funds seemed to have almost disappeared. Just this morning quite a few show to have a high profit so I go ahead and start the process... Buy all the herbs - takes maybe 10 - 15 minutes since I don't just get Blackfallow herbs and trade unless it works out cheaper. Mill all of them - takes about an hour (suggestion: be able to mill a stack at once, or highest multiple of 5 so if you have 15 it'd do 15 etc) Make them which takes about half hour. I don't really see a way to speed this up. Overall it takes about two hours to make a decent batch, I was hoping to make maybe double the amount I did but I didn't want to spend 4 hours just to do it. Another note is that the above process would take HOURS more if it wasn't with the help of some bloody awesome addons (TSM, Postal, Panda, Auctioneer) I suppose JC is kind of similiar with prospecting but since you only make limited recipes that are profitable it takes far less time from experience as I was a major gem maker in WotLK before Inscription. Most of the time there are very cheap uncut gems for sale that negates the need to prospect your own but that's no fault of the design. When I see other professions such as alchemy (flask / potion making), enchanting (DEing for profit, making scrolls), or the armour / weapon making professions you need to invest far less time for similiar results. Anyone else feel the same or have any other suggestions? Or should I just suck it up and deal with it? Garøna0 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Archaeology Questions. 1. Why is 5 right out? I dig up 3, 4 or 6 Archaeology Fragments but never 5. 2. What is the 10th icon for in the Archaeology screen? Looks like Harrison Jones's hat but all greyed out.Badskunk3 Jun 5, 2011
Jun 5, 2011 Jewelcrafting Dailies I know, I know there are alot of these already, but I would like to push the issue a bit. I, and apparently many others, believe that JC kinda got the %**% end of the stick again. While I understand keeping one profession from quickly getting to the top, 2-4 days per cut learned seems a bit much to me. I understand that many profs including inscription have ways to limit the amount of recipes learned, but couldnt they at least make it a once a day like inscription, or move some of the cuts to boss fights? Heres some suggestions: 1. Lower non-jewelcrafting exclusive cuts to 1 token so they still take a while to get all of them but aren't limited so servely 2. Move some of the cuts to boss drops or even honor rewards for res cuts 3. Make it possible to gain more than one token a day by putting in some extra effort 4. Give jewelcrafters a discovery skill that allows us to randomly discover a new cut like inscrip or alch Just some possibilities I believe would level the playing field so to speak. I love professions but JC is becoming quite boring now that I cant get anything new for a few a days at time:P Other ideas welcome!!Reliana15 Jun 5, 2011