Professions

Apr 28, 2011 Can we fix enchanting? My complaint would have to be that - non-enchanters have the option to roll disenchant on drops. I'd probably be a little more for it if say, I could mine nodes or skin corpses if there was a miner or skinner in the group - but I can't. It just seems everyone is able to benefit from the time I put into leveling enchanting while I receive no benefit from their professions at all. Look at the AH - Anyone profiting from selling elementium or pyrite is a miner. Profiting from Savage leather is a skinner. Profiting from Herbs is an herbalist. Meanwhile The enchanters are constantly being undercut by non enchanters who just want to sell the mats quickly or plagued with non-enchanters selling the mats they've won. Furthermore, the ability for me to buy the epic enchant patterns falls upon how much gold I've been able to save. Since everyone is able to roll for maelstrom crystals - I now have to compete with everyone in the grouping to obtain a maelstrom crystal. I then need 5 of these to buy an epic enchant - and require several more after that to make the enchant. To sum up all this qq - enchanting is unable to make any kind of real profit apart from tips (and even then people wont tip) And apart from spending huge amounts of gold you must spam the new troll heroics (and roll against everyone for the DE) or raid constantly and roll against everyone ( IF the item isn't needed by someone ) just to get the maelstroms you need to buy the epic enchant patterns. -- another note to this - the huge amounts of gold is usually heading to a non-enchanter selling the maelstroms they were able to win since someone took the time to level enchanting .... least that's how it seems to work on my serverHimerus26 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 What is a good level to switch over to JC? I currently have herb and mining. I think I have all the mats stored from my main who was previously a miner to take my JC to atleast 500. I was planning to wait till wrath for the switch from herb to JC, but since the herb bonus is not helping much at this point I am thinking of just switching now. Also, I noticed the true silver crab does not require mojo any more so the cost to make it will be much less, so I would atleast have one useful trinket from JC right away. I guess my question is whether there enough JC tanking benefits to justify the switch or should I just rake in the gold from herbs till a later level.Parten2 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Innkeeper's Daughter She's been permanently hanging around since the patch. I've even put the item in the bank and acquired and new normal hearthstone and she's still there when I login, even at places other than my hearth spot (dorf inn, SW). Any way to stop her appearing? [Edit: solved - summoned another companion and it got rid of her... annoying dorf larf and all.]Shimmerglade3 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 I have an idea for a crafting interface. A player who is wanting to have their stuff crafted comes to an NPC and hands over crafting mats, along with a reward/tip of any optional amount, plus the NPC's "deposit"... which is not optional, and is proportionate to the value of the customer's own mats. The NPC promises to keep the items safe until some guy comes by to craft them. Crafter comes along, looks at a bulletin board of items players are wanting crafted. They scroll through, find something worth their time and accept the work order. Upon accepting, a single generic item called [package of crafting goods] is deposited in the crafter's inventory, which they have 10-15 minutes to take to their anvil, or whatever the heck they use, and get to work on it. Once the crafter is done working on the item, a generic [Finished Product] is placed in their inventory. They are then required to go back to the NPC. If the Crafter doesn't craft the item within the alloted time, the items are automatically repossessed, reposted and no reward is given. If they do craft the item, but don't return to the NPC, the item is still repossessed, and only the full reward is given. If the item is crafted and returned to the NPC in a timely manner, the crafter gets both the reward AND possibly a bonus incentive related to their craft. Once the crafted item is in the hands of the NPC, it is wrapped up with a nice little ribbon and mailed off to the player who put in the work order. Crimsonguard1 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Gem suggestion (character level vs ilevel) That should be self-explanatory, so I'll explain. As it is now, you can only place the higher level gems in higher level gear. This makes perfect sense for enchanting since it's possible to have your gear enchanted from an outside source ("item will not be traded"). But in the case of gems, you're always placing them into the gear yourself. You have to be a high enough level to use the gear anyways. So what harm would there be to be allowed to place higher level gems into lower level gear if it's your own soulbound gear anyways? This is how it is for most of the leg and armor kits. I know it's somewhat silly, but I'd like to be able to place higher level gems into my lower level 'vanity' items. Wolvergreen0 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Blizzard, get your act together!!! This is totally bunk. Archeology... I spend HOWEVER long gathering my fossils, finally build up 100 to make a rare.. and I get no freakin skill pts?!?!?! What the hell is that about? Secondly. I survey, it turns green, you go ahead 5 feet, survey again, its green and faces back the way you last survey'd, so I go back and survey again and it's 2 feet away from the last spot I was at. MAYBE.... just MAYBE ya'll could tweek this up a bit, you mess with my skill pts and waste my time THEN you jerk me around like a dog on a leesh. It's mean..... just plain MEAN! >:| ..... PS - I'd like my fossils back or 15skill points... I am currently waiting 1 day and 7 hours for my ticket to be responded to. maybe uh, speed up the coffee breaks uhhhh.... ya. Good job so far on everything. :)Alphadiaz18 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 New Acrheology Finds I havent been able to find a list of the new loot that was put into acrcheology digsites w/ 4.1. I know there are 6 new items and one is a shield and I think another is a 2h sword but I'm not for sure. Does anyone have a list of the new items and what digsites they come from? Or a link to this information would be great too. Thanks in advance. =)Daisyadair7 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 new mount for engineers in the future? Anyone think there will be another mount added in further down the road this expansion? I already have the turbo charged flying mount but would be cool for something else to create. Also preferably an engineering only mount so the general public can't use it =p....engineering is bad enough as it is right now, atleast give us something cool to make.Neopriest4 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Insect in Amber..... twice? Edit: Herp So, I completed the Ancient Amber. A couple solves later, I get the perodax hatchling. immediately after this, I get, WHAT, Insect in Amber. Again. In all my months as a Professor, I've never seen anything like this. From what I understand, one shouldnt be getting rare items more than once. Anyone else encounter anything like this?Griiffe3 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Bind on Account-alizable So, as someone that spent substantial time killing ZG during WotLK mount farming, has far too many alts, and is currently casually playing several characters and likes the idea of account-bound items in archeology, I'm wondering if Blizzard has/would consider making an item "wrapper" that would allow items to be made temporarily account bound. I'm imagining a rare item from archeology that would work kind of like wrapping paper, and allow you take an awesome item like Gorehowl that you can farm for on say, your 85 blood DK, wrap it up and send it to an alt like mounts/pets in the new Call to Arms satchels. I imagine that these would only work on items of lower than a certain item level, and the item would be relatively difficult to get to keep it special. But there are a lot of really cool weapons out there in older raids etc that would be really fun to go get on mains, and then be able to send alts. Obviously this doesn't actually allow you to do anything you can't already do with a friend running your alt through an old raid. But it seems like it would be a relatively easy thing to implement, as BoA container items already exist, and it'd give marginally more incentive for players that joined the WoW party a little late to go back and experience some of the epic settings of old raids without requiring Blizzard to re-tool them.Cthulhu0 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 The Innkeeper's daughter AHUAHHHA..HUUAHHAA... Anyone else find this annoying? I do like it, but, i wanna slap her every time she laughs.Intermission4 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Best Professions? So I currently have Bs/Engineering...and they both just feel kinda blah. I have never really used my professions on this toon(except engineering for pvp in wrath). But now Eng is useless and i dont ever see myself making anything from BS'ing..so im debating dropping them and leveling other prof's that i can actually use at 85 and profit from. Any advice on this idea? Was thinknig about mining/JC? or mining and something.Jstyle3 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Book of Glyph mastery I am a Scribe and I was just wondering if the old item "Book of Glyph Mastery" gives different glyphs than the "Northerend Inscription Research" or do both give the same things?Kyuu3 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 4.1 Epic gems? I saw on mmo champion that some new items were included in their notes for blazejewels. I'm curious if the epic gems are being released in 4.1. Also will it require us to be maxed JC to buy the patterns? I only leveled JC to the minimum I needed for the benefit and just wanted to know if it required max level in the past. ThxTrixed22 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Guild Professions I think Blizzard should implement some sort of system for guild member's professions. I'm sure other people have been in this situation before: you're online and you've been farming all the materials to make that piece of epic armor that you really want or get some enchants or gems for that shiny new piece of armor or weapon. However, the kicker is that the only guild member that is able to provide the services you need is rarely on, only logs on for raids, only plays weekends, or has canceled their subscription (whether temporary or long term). This leaves you with the option of buying the item on the Auction House, which is usually very expensive, or trying to find another player in the game who can provide exactly what you want, which can take a while. I suggest that Blizzard allow fellow guild members to use your professions when you are not in-game, but of course limit it to non-specific profession items, such as BoE armor/weapons, non-jewelcrafter only gems, non-enchanter only enchants, etc... Your fellow guild members would require all of the materials to make the item in their possession. They won't be using your stores of materials that you have so painstakingly gathered and saved. This could stimulate the use of the Guild Bank by regular guild members and not limit it to officers and guild leaders. If an enchanter has 100+ Heavenly Shards or a jewelcrafter has 3 stacks of Demonseye, they can put a stack or two in the Guild Bank to help out other guild members. Perhaps this feature could be used as a guild level reward? Or a reward for the achievement having one of every profession maxed in the guild? *One of the issues with this system would be the role of Dreamcloth and other soulbound craftable items on cooldowns. Maybe you guys have some ideas for that? Murphi1 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Official 4.1 patch notes - archeology ... i just saw this when reading through the official notes here and i am excited! and relieved they actually finally listened to us on something, about the 2nd item listed thereSerule28 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Last spot in the Archaeology Tab Does anyone know anything about what it is? I am talking about the hat shovle one? I have most of the epics 17 and almost all of the other achievements I am just wondering what this tab is? Thanks!Leyton12 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Frostweave Farming - My favorite place Icecrown, 48,46. I literally just stand here and wait for the Fallen Hero Spirits to run up to me. It's a consistant mob, yellow, lvl 79. As an 83 arcane mage (different than this one, obviously) I looted 7 stacks within 40 minutes. Believe me, I've taken my time to research and compare places to farm frostweave. No other mob area can compare. (I've tried lower lvl mobs in teh Fjord to other mobs in Icecrown) I also looted 45g, and that's before selling all the random crap they also drop, which will probably be another 10g at least. Also a green here or there. My strategy - I literally stand and wait for them to run up. In my head, I play a little 'who can get past me?' kind of game. Silly, I know, but it makes it a little more fun, like I'm playing red-rover or some other kid game. I'll pull one, see another and pull him while the first one is attacking me still. Sometimes I have up to 3 guys on me when I am still pulling ones in the distance. At 83 they really don't do much damage at all, so I can take it. If you're 80, I'd suggest at least getting a few Cata pieces before doing this. I really do prefer being arcane for this. Arcane barrage is great, and does a considerable amount of damage when I compare it to scorch. Then I'll fire blast and ice lance (which also comes in handy since it has no cd) until they're dead. Arcane Missiles also proc a lot, so I'll catch long-distance runners with that. I also have fire spec, and I don't really like it as much. Sure, I can run up to them using scorch, but my mana stays up better with arcane, and I have the use of more burst damage without the cd's being too long. I plan on making a video at some point.Qenna4 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 The Sparklematic 5200! Unfortunately for Engineers, Blizzard didn't see fit to add clouds in Cata for engineers to suck up with our Zapthrottles. Instead they gave us the Electrostatic Condenser, which by having it in your inventory, allows you to occasionally recieve an air when gathering. The problem with the Electrostatic Condenser is, if you don't have a gathering profession it's useless. It seems odd, that Engineers have a perk that isn't really useful to Engineers per se, but rather to miners/skinners/herbers. But I believe I have a solution, the Sparklematic 5200! If you don't remember the Sparklematic 5200, it was a device in Gnomeregan that cleaned Grime-Encrusted Objects revealing sometimes valuable, sometimes vendor trash items. So I propose that Engineers, by looting a high enough level mob should have a chance to discover a Grime-Encrusted Object which they could later clean up with their own Sparklematic 5200. A loot pool similar to the sealed crates from Tol Barad fishing nodes would seem appropriate: http://www.wowhead.com/item=67597#containsMif2 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 no longer need to unlock twilight highlands the twilight highlands vendor recipes were added to stormwind/orgimmar vendors. alts rejoice.Xurk7 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 A petition for Marith Lazuria In the wake of patch 4.1, celebrated purveyor of jewelcrafting tokens Marith Lazuria was tossed aside from her post and moved inside the Red Canyon Mining and Jewelcrafting facilities. This is a petition to bring her back to her former location. No longer can aspiring dragon eye buyers swoop down on their dragon, turn in their daily, and take to the air with speed; they are now forced to dismount, enter the Red Canyon Mining and Jewelcrafting building, and exit before they can mount again. This undocumented change is not only an affront to Jewelcrafters, but to the fine lady herself. To cast an elf away from the light of the sun and the shine of the stars into a dim, dusty pit filled to the brim with smelly Orcs is a crime against nature. Please, reconsider your decision. If not for the sake of Jewelcrafters everywhere, then for Marith Lazuria. There's no telling what a shady figure like Makaru might do to her. Thank you.Notcow2 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Improvements to Archaeology and Inscription Hello! This is a simple set of suggestions to improve Archaeology and Inscription in the game, without detracting from the game in any way. [Problems addressed] Inscription: Leveling it requires the player to make a gazillion glyphs that few people need anymore, and it'S hard to make money with too few useful consumables that can be crafted. Archaeology: It becomes frustrating in the long run. 1- Have Inscription make items that serve to boost Archaeology chances of getting rares. 2- Have inscription make Element Resistance scrolls used as Guardian Elixirs. Details will be provided in the following post.Gamashire4 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Blacksmithing Help - I'm stuck I got to 343 and need 7 more skill points to get to the next plateau at 350. I've bought all the patterns that the trainer had to offer at 320 and those have all gone from Orange to Yellow to Green, so it seems impossible to get enough Fel Iron to gain those 7 skill points in order to reach 350 where I can purchase additional patterns from the trainer to continue. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!Jar3 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 leveling arch when does the skill ups from digs sites stop. i am at 70 and havent gotten a skill up in a while now, i read the guides saying 100 but did that change?Spine2 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Powerleveling Professions - average cost/time I know different servers have different economies, but can I get a general idea of how much it costs to buy all of the mats required for efficient power-leveling (i.e. following decent online skill-point-by-skill-point guides from 0 to 525) assuming the person has to buy all mats, recipees/patterns etc, and is level 85 or close to it. I'm particularly interested in Jewelcrafting, leatherworking, Engineering, and Blacksmithing. I'm sure other poeple are wondering about how much to expect to drop to powerlevel a new profression at 85. Bonus points to people who can say about how long it took, and how long each profession took to "refund" the leveling costs. Any people with experience?Michelle14 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Thinking of Taking Up Enchanting I have Herb/Alch on another toon and am thinking of dropping the Herbalism for Enchanting. That way, if you've been following along, I'll have Alch/Enchanting on that guy. What is the estimated cost of leveling up Enchanting? 5kg? 10kg? Is there gold in them thar hills for DE'ing stuff and selling the shards?Schleswig4 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Engineering dead? With the boost change now, is it just completely dead (except for synapse springs maybe)? I am really close to dropping it and would if it wasnt for my flying machine. Anyone think they will ever fix it to make it even remotely usefull again? I hate to keep a profession just for the mount :/Jstyle1 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 A working gravity well it's nice to see that they finally got around to fixing Gnomish Gravity Well too bad all it does is make you pop up into the air a little higher than if you jumped wtg guys, another "fun" trinket with little to no use or value just out of curiosity, did the dev in charge of engineering find those yellow paint chips tasty as a child?Cynner0 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Skinnable PCs for PvP Don't see why not... it would add a little something to this profession in PvP. It is the least beneficial PvP profession atm. I was thinking Worgen/Tauren should be the only skinnable races. I don't see how this would be exploitable unless you made the rewards for skinning PCs pretty high.Sofar1 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Tailoring needs a new mount. We could use a new Flying Carpet with a 'I Dream of Jeanie" cupie doll.Morgawr1 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Alchemy Mastery I searched but the thread that had this question was deleted when I clicked on it through search so I'll ask now and the google search only leads to answers from cata launch and with it being 4.1 now and numerous changes to alchemy in reagents and etc. I figure I'll ask here and probably get flamed for asking but whatever... Currently I'm Transmute and have been doing Truegold but with it being only 1 day CD and I don't think it proc'd once for me so far, is it worth going Elixir or Potion?Medraut2 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Troll Quests = Great Skinning I had a ball raking in the skins in STV yesterday afternoon. Everyone was killing those snakes and I got stacks & stacks so fast. Better than TB crocs & spiders. Thank you 4.1Eeko1 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Haunted War Drum Posted this in bugs as well - Haunted War Drum seems to do nothing when you put it down. It has a gold cogwheel to click, but nothing happens. Anyone else have this issue?Scattered7 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 4.1 Nitro Boost change killing me. Literally Since Patch 4.1 dropped this morning, I've been killed a grand total of 14 times by my trusty Nitro Boost burning me alive. I love being an engineer for the fun little gizmos and procs we get to play with, and the Nitro Boost ability has been a favorite of mine since Wrath, being used to make a quick get away in a battleground, race to the next set of mobs, or quickly position myself favorably in a Raid Boss fight, and this new change, to be blunt, is crap. It's now at the point that I'm going to have to discontinue use of my beautiful Boost, simply because it's just killing me in the worst spots, at the worst times (tonight twice during heroic 10 Atramedes). Why Mr Blizzard Designer, Why? Why did you ruin my beautiful flaming feet of fun? Sincerely Yours, Mr Fong, who is now a very sad panda (well, a dwarf, but you get the point) Thefong6 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 so when will blizz give us JC epics? i was looking forward to this patch, assuming that we would get the chance to find/buy epic JC recipes. then us JCs might get the chance to make some cash.. currently, its impossible to make any money from jewelcrafting. i dont care if they are realy hard to get, i just wanna be able to make something and sell it for more than 100g at ah...Spools4 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Which profession would you suggest... I just made a Worgen Mage, but I can't decide which professions to choose... Skinning skill is increased so I obviously want that, but the best profession to go with that is Leatherworking, right..? But being a mage, I can't wear leather. What would you all suggest?Katalia4 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Skinning bug? So I'm in Outland right now and skinning creatures for fun and profit. However, my skinning level is going up and it shouldn't be. Is this a bug?Raiwen1 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 New Cooking & Fishing Dailies Where in Darnassus and Ironforge are they? I can't seem to find them.Riclair3 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Engineering even more worthless? Seems in 4.1 you can get the rocket fuel leak anywhere, as has happened to me. Three times in a row. In combat. I know blues don't read the profession forums, but ffs this is kind of disgusting.Halsy13 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 New Deathblood Venom stacks /cheer They now stack to 20!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Blizzard! <3 <3Carnation1 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 [suggestion] new professions well while i´m waiting the maintenance i decided to finally give you guys a constructive suggestion New Professions like Carpenter: a profession who could make bows, crossbows, staves, wands, off-hand frills , relics, trinkets and some vanity stuff of wood, it could receive a bonus by enchanting the headgear like inscription got in the shoulders, this professions would use mats like wood (see next profession suggestion), some of them could use the ink from inscription and leather from skinning. Lumberjack: farming profession like herbalism, mining and skinning, this one would be hard to program because of the spots of the wood and what trees we could cut down (tree elementals could give us some wood too, (not restoration druids, just mobs plz)) well i think it could be fun but i don´t know if the programmers could handle this easyAndolinni5 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 4.1 Chef's prayer I'm saying one tiny little prayer for 4.1 to fix the cooking vendor to rotate stock instead of always having coffee beans. Shall we pray? Ruzdag11 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 professions could use an update Full disclosure, All of my non 85's wear heirlooms and get the guild bonus so they're running at +30%xp. Resultantly, I out level areas quickly and in most cases I don't have enough of basic items like Light Leather to grind up my leatherworking or what have you. so I do a lot of crafting grinding as well as a decent bit of farming grey mobs/ or grey mob areas for basic mats. Which just serves to highlight what I consider is an issue with the crafting professions. Namely, nothing I can build at level is worth using. This was a problem for my characters even before heirlooms and XP bonuses, and I imagine for most players as well. By the time you get to max level, sure there are good things to craft. But on the way up I'm making green items that I then have to vendor because 1)I get better items from quests or dungeons at level or 2) nobody would want to buy them at the AH because they also experience 1. One thing Blizzard does really well in each patch and expansion is ask itself "What are the worst parts of our game? How can we fix them?" I think they do a great job there and would like them to turn their attention to the crafting professions. I think it would be great if there were reasons to craft on the way to max level other than getting them to max level. For instance, if I can craft a sword that requires L20 to wield, it should be better than quest rewards at that level. If I can make a BOP sword that requires L20 to wield, it should be better than dungeon drops I can get at that level. Maybe give us more skill ups per craft. I'd rather craft 10 really good items on the way to max level than another 30 pairs of boots that no one wants to wear and another 50 golden rods, etc. TL;DR Please update crafting professions with items that are worth equipping at the level at which they are crafted. Please also update crafting profession progression with an eye towards the new, faster leveling experience.Mournful3 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Most Profitable Profession combos? Realm : Dentarg I was wondering what combination of professions (Herbalism + Inscription, Mining + Blacksmithing etc.) would be most profitable? Also I would like you to list the reasons why. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer. :)Innocence14 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Gold? Who? What? When? Where? How? What is todays TOP and I mean... "ABOVE ALL" gold-making strategy?? I'd like to know, post your best ideas here!! If there were a gold forum I'd post this there, but this seems most appropriate.. If there is a forum like that on Battle.net let me know!Koruptfétish12 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 vanishing herbs I have been trying to get some twilight jasimine in twilight highlands for some potions and I keep coming across some herbs that appear on my minimap, I fly down and start to harvest, and then the herb just phases out of existance. I shrug my shoulders and fly away but as I get a ways out it pops back up on the minimap. same effect when i try to herb it. anyone else have this problem.Kuwabara0 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 The Innkeeper's Daughter Why won't she go away? Fobos3 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 What mobs should I kill to earn cash? I'm tired of mining/herb and want to kill some sort of mob that makes decent money, don't know what I could kill though. Any tips appreciated.Fiid20 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Still Getting Nelf sites. .... How much lower did you guys make the site spawns once you get all the rares? I have all the Nelf rares and I am still getting like 5 Nelf sites in a row...Larthrux6 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 Make [Mummified Organ] worth a lot! January 3rd: Make Canopic Jar -> Mummified Organ dig dig dig dig dig dig February 20nd: Find Second Canopic Jar -> Mummified Organ Value of Mummified Organ: 2 gold... ....argh! How about making it worth 5000g or even 10000g so it doesn't feel like a complete let down!? (If you don't know what I'm talking about you are not eligible to comment in the thread) Shoap3 Apr 26, 2011