Quests

Sep 24, 2012 Crucible of Carnage Dear Blizzard, Please fix this horribly designed quest acceptance/boss battle system. A suggestion: Utilize your 'famous phaser teknologieez' to make groups phase in and out for these battles. Everyone standing on top of the Goblin on their drakes, or the quest bugging out for 5 or so minutes and can't even accept a new quest, or waiting for other groups to wipe and then someone who clicks a little faster than you and initiates their battles first getting you stuck waiting... this is just ridiculous. Great quest line and tradition (as it seems to be going), but this whole mess with trying to even accept and start your group battle is just outrageous. :) </rant>Martag7 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 MoP Quest Reward Question When the new quests give specific items for your spec/class, when is it determined? I like gathering tanking gear, but prefer to use my dualspec dps to quest in. Does the quest look at your current spec at completion, or at acceptance to generate the reward? Knowing this can allow players to decide which reward to get based on the spec they are/want to gear before their altspec.Lekai0 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Netherstorm Loremaster problems. I'm 112/120 quests complete in Netherstorm for Loremaster & the only quests I'm missing are the ones from Anchorite Karja (Aldor). Does anyone have any idea what I could be missing as a prerequisite to her quest lines? Looking online I see nothing. Help! :(Autocrat6 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Please work on improving questlines Dear Blizzard, Instead of coming out with crazy ideas such as CRZ and removing gold from old raids/dungeons, how about working on improving quest lines especially for people who are trying to complete x amount of quests in certain zone to get an achievement. For example, I decided to do quests today in Stranglethorn vale. First, the quests did not follow. When 3-4 quests ended npc did not give any more quests. I had to fly around to search for any yellow question marks on my map. When I found 2 new quests it required for me to go to bloodsail ships and kill things or turn in quests there. Well with CRZ there were 4 rogues camping those npcs farming rep. Turning in quests and waiting for npcs to spawn to accept new quests made it literally impossible. I spent half a day doing those quests....VERY frustrating. After I've completed those quests I had to turn in the quest item to an npc that was not visible. I was told to log in/out. I did and I saw npc but then he disappeared right away. I had to log in and out just to have quick reflexes to click to turn in quest and accept a new one before he was gone again.. While flying on bird (taking a flight path from point A to point B) there were 2 rare mobs in Shadowmoon Valley. As soon as I dismounted and flew back a little, those rare mobs were no longer there and I could not find their corpses either. Looked like I was flying in my realm but as soon as I landed I ended up in cross realm zone and with a lag spike of 5-10 seconds I was unable to find those rare mobs. Back to Stranglethorn vale quests... right now I am 50/60 quests to complete my achievement. I flew all over the place and just don't know what else to do where to get new quests. Nobody is offering me new quests. I was told maybe horde killed NPC and I have to wait because of CRZ crap....I am very frustrated at where this game is going and how you handle things. Please STOP reinforcing something majority of community is against and please improve the quest chains that are easy to follow and lead to the final quests. Right now I don't even know what to do and where to get my other 10 remaining quests I am lacking from completing my achievement.Elvinna0 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Question about daily quest I am currently working on UC, TB, fishing and cooking daily and i was asking my self when do they ''change''?. I know it reset at 3 am but I am asking when do the quest switch to a new one?Sundried3 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Elemental Bonds: Fury restart? Okay, so i was in the middle of this quest and i had to hearth back to SW, and now i cant resume said quest. From what ive read, i needed to abandon the quest and find Aggra to restart it. But i have no idea where she would be.. does anyone know?Sinstrict10 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Restarting Elemental Bonds (Saving Thrall) This quest chain, which starts and ends at Nordrassil in Mount Hyjal, takes you all over the world to save Thrall from the Twilight's Hammer. The locations where you go are often difficult to access without being teleported there by Aggra, which she will do if you are playing the quests normally. However, if you stop the chain before completing it and go to a city or other area, you may have trouble getting back. If you have not yet done enough of the Vashj'ir zone to obtain your Subdued Abyssal Seahorse, don't start this chain until you have done so. You will need the mount later. To get back on track with this quest chain, visit the following areas in sequence and look for Aggra. If you need to reacquire the quest, you will find it in one of these locations. If you already have the quest, then in one of these locations you will be able to talk to Aggra and be teleported to where you need to go. Mount Hyjal, Nordrassil, across the lake where you start the quest chain. From here she teleports you to Uldum. Uldum, at the southernmost point of the zone, south-southwest of Neferset City. Here you will talk to Cyclonas to be teleported up to the platform, where you will then find Aggra. From here she teleports you to Abyssal Depths. Abyssal Depths, Abyssal Breach, at the south side of the breach itself. From here she teleports you to Deepholm. WARNING: If you abandon and reacquire the quest Into Constant Earth, which teleports you to Deepholm, you may be unable to interact with Therazane. This is a known bug and has already been acknowledged by Blizzard. The only workaround available at this time is to complete the Deepholm quest chain in its entirety ending with The Stone Throne, unlocking Therazane. Deepholm, south of the Twilight Precipice. From here she teleports you to Firelands.Raimondas39 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Twilight Highlands Bugged? I'm trying to do the Twilight Highlands achievement for 120/120 quests. I'm currently stuck at 104/120 and my problem is I can't find any quests. I've downloaded two different addons to show me where some remaining quests are and when I go there no one has a quest to give me. The quests are (I've listed them so to indicate that they come from the same area): Blackout; A Fitting End; Victor's Point; Shining Through the Dark Signal the Attack; SI:7 Drop; Call in the Artillery; Four Heads Are Better Than None Dark Assassins; Bringing the Hammer Down; Help From the EarthCaller; Distract Them for Me; The Elementium Axe Portal Overlord; Unbinding; Spirit of the Loch; Mathias Needs You; Rune of Ruination; A Little on the Side; While We're Here Enter the Dragon Queen Paving the Way; If the Key Fits Battle of Life and Death I suspect some of the these can't be done until I've completed the prerequisite however I can't do that until I find the quest(s) which I can't. I've been searching Wowhead and flying everywhere yet I never see a quest marker. Can anyone see where/how to start any of these quests that I haven't?Growlings3 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Mimicking Nature's Call The quest is bugged. It required me to use a horn at the base of a frozen waterfall north-east of Camp Winterhoof in Howling Fjord. Anyone else encounter this problem? It was supposed to have been fixed after the last restart / hotfix. Blizzard, please address this concern.Nienor5 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Time Grows Short question if i drop the quest time goes short (the seething cinders part of the legendary staff questline) do i loose my cinders? or am i able to bank them for now, and get a free quest log for leveling?Slavryx0 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Bugged or Just Unlucky? I've been doing the Fire in the Skies Daily for quite a long time, trying to get the last two Elementals I need for the Death From Above achievement, which is the last one I need for Veteran of the Molten Front. For the past seven days (Longer than that, but I made a point of making sure they were the EXACT same ones for the pas tweek), the Elementals haven't changed. Every single day they have been exactly the same, and I still haven't seen Heatflayer or Flashfire on any toons. Just checking to see whether I've just been getting this unlucky for this many months or if I've somehow been doing something wrong.Starcaller2 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 ABANDONED - SaveThrall questline - What now?? I had to abandon the quest during the earth part for a raid invite. Reason i had to abandon it was because i wasn't able to complete the quest since i was in raid....so i had to restart. After the raid, went back to the earth area in Deepholm and she wasn't there... Went back to the water area....she wasn't there.... Went back to the Throne of the tides...she wasn't there... Went back to Mount Hyjal.....and yes.....she wasn't there... It seems that i've lost Aggra. She appears to be in a different phase. If anyone has experienced the same problem, please let me know. ThanksIshotobi23 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Need achievement for more than 3,000 quests (not sure if this belongs in the Achievements or Quests forum so I'm putting it in both) Anyone else annoyed as I am that there's no new achievement for questers beyond the 3000 quests level? I've always felt that if you don't Raid or PvP then you aren't shown as much love. I quest, that's what I do. I proudly wore my Loremaster title for years and was anxious for the day when there was an achievement for doing more than 3000 quests. I did that many quests, and earned the Seeker title, over three and a half years ago! Two expansions and they didn't see the need for a new quest achievement with a higher count. I'm closing in on 6,000 quests but the game doesn't think there's anything noteworthy about that. /sigh. I'll keep questing and enjoy seeing more new content, but do wish there was an achievement.Vlädæmyr1 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 theramore? So i have red a couple of forums saying that theramore can now be destoryed. But how do i do this is it a quest line or is it something else?Kalfrennius2 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Quest broken? Hey guys, I'm having a problem with a quest. It's the chain quest in which you have to save Thrall from the elements. I'm at the water part and, for some reason, it's not finishing the quest for me. I've tried 3 times already and no luck, just curious to know if anyone is having the same problem with this quest or maybe with other ones.Blakkheim3 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 seething cinders I want to have the quest "time grows short" out of my log to pick up an extra daily for release, but im worried it will delete my seething cinders from my bags, i have 600 of them and i dont want to have to gather them again, does anyone know if abandoning the quest will delete them?Luno0 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 How Do I Get Back To Vash'jir? Ok, so I very cleverly Hearthed back to Orgrimmar to do my fishing and cooking Dailies before picking up the flight path back to Vash'jir. How do I get back underwater to finish my quests? Thank youYquilla5 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 This is how bad questing has become: I was so bored while leveling that when I got yet another quest that turns the only remaining elites outside of dungeons into a non-elite version, I said "Screw it," and fought him without using the item. I destroyed him in about 3 more seconds than the usual mobs take, and didn't get credit for the kill. So I can't even force a challenge into questing unless I literally start taking gear off. No, it wasn't an alt with heirlooms. 5-man Dungeons from 1-80 were bad enough in Cataclysm, where in order to actually challenge yourself while leveing, you had to 2 or 3 man them so you'd actually drop in health a bit and not kill every pack and boss in seconds. Now there are no elite quests left and everything dies in seconds. I can't even learn how to properly use my spec until I'm at max level. *sighs* I really wish the ilvl crunch had happened and Blizzard had had a chance to rebalance the lower levels. It would be nice to have ~80 levels of actual content again, instead of zooming through 1-85 on speed just to reach "the real game." Edit: And for the record, I don't mind leveling fast, as long as there's the option of actual challenge along the way. If mobs had 10x more health but gave 10x more experience, I would be just fine with that.Daystar16 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Cannot Quest Due to Cross Realm Zones Literally I went from having areas to myself to now only facing horde with 0 alliance help. I thought the point of Cross Realm Zones were to relieve high realms for areas where to many people were questing at the same time but NOT at the expense of being 100% imbalanced. This is not world pvp and it is not balanced. What this is if anything is more like a BG and less like world pvp. Except instead of there being 15 vs. 15 it's 15 vs. 1. If you want to know what world pvp is and why it was so popular I explain it to you. World pvp is when it is 1v1 or even 1v2 or 1v3 and people are out leveling or doing things in world zones, NOT world daily areas, that help them in their attunements or raid content evolution. It is also when people level and why it worked so well in the first World of Warcraft is because so many people were going from 50-60 over such a long period of time. If you want to create this you need to first fix your problem of server imbalance of sides. A condition created by lack of interest in the game. A simple way of fixing this and not band-aiding it like you have been attempting over the last 5 years is making the guild system work better. A: You need a guild recruitment system which lets you state when you want to raid specifically, how much time you are willing to invest each week, what skill level you are at, what kind of progression you want to raid, automatically pair people from the entire game not just server or faction based. If people are better matched for what they want to do they stay in guilds and actually clear content because they are on when others are on, on a more consistent basis. My whole point in this thread is that this Cross Realm Zone problem is just a steam from a much deeper problem with guilds and how they are created and how people get paired. For one if not the biggest aspect of World of Warcraft you guys really have put what seems to be some of the least amount of time into.Hellblaue1 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 22, 2012 Elemental Bonds:The Vow - HELP! Heyy so i think my gameis glitched. i just completed the Quest Element Bonds: The Vow When i teleport to Hyjal, i cant see any NPC's. Thrall isnt where he should be Like where the "?" is on my map hes nowhere to be seen. any ideas?Swervy11 Sep 22, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 No More Quests Showing Up In B.E.Ms I have done 68 quests in Blade Edge Mountains, but need 86 to get the achievement. I have circled the whole map multiple times but now exclamation points are showing up. Anybody know what to do? I contacted technical support and they told me to do the wowhead.com/profiler but nothing shows up for my profile its just a blank screen. They also said to post here too. Thanks, PolynikesPolynikes2 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Why is cata still locked untill level 80? In both BC and LK content we can start the questlines at level 58 and 68 respectively unless I am mistaken. My question is simply why are we not being allowed to do the same with the hyjal questline if clearly many people are able to manage it and it is painfully slow doing lvl 78 dungeons to level. (still faster then doing LK quests though, and this is in comparison to previous rates.) It feels like you are hitting an exp wall when you hit 78. The transition from LK to cata is not in the least bit smooth like it is with van-BC or BC-LK. It forces players to use dungeons since there are no decent quests anymore and BG exp has gone to complete crap by the time u are lvl 75.Yukihyo2 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Spawn rate in Hinterlands I'm doing a quest [Death to the Vilebranch]. It seems the Shadowcaster's take 10 minutes to respawn where as the berserkers come up every minute. Had the same problem with the casters before. Assuming i'ma experience the same thing after this one. Was it meant to be like this?Goliath0 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 I Trashed my My Mt. Hyjal started quest after grinding to 80 i ended up going to Mt Hyjal on a wimp, when i got there i didn't feel like playing anymore so i hearthed back to Org... then when i went back to Mt Hyjal. i couldn't see any Npc's. i flew around from place to place... and had a quest to meet someone, when i went there, the yellow ? was there.. but no npc.. so i trashed that quest... kept flying around... with no luck how can i restart the very start of Mt Hyjal quest? thxFlipcup4 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Can't continue Twilight Highlands questline Recently, I faction changed from Horde to Alliance. Up until now I've been doing the Twilight Highlands quests for fun (and for guild XP), to see it from the Alliance perspective (having previously finished all the quests in the area as an undead). I got up to the "Wild, Wild, Wildhammer Wedding" quest, but after that I couldn't get the breadcrumb quest to take me to the Earthen Ring near the Maw of Madness. I figured this is probably because those quests are neutral, and I have already done them as horde, so I looked up the quest chain to see where it split off into Alliance again, and as far as I can tell, this happens when the red dragon "Calen" sends you to go speak to Mathias Shaw. However, Mathias Shaw doesn't give me any quests, and is just nowhere to be found (not at any of the 3 locations that WoWhead lists him as appearing at). I even tried heading to the next Alliance town that you're supposed to get sent to - Victor's Point, and nobody there would give me any quests.Kinoth0 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Fact-Finding Mission buged? Hi, I am stuck on the quest chain in Hyjal and the quest [Fact-Finding Mission] seems to be buged like Thisalee Crow is not there.Gottietryx3 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Icecrown quest help So I am trying to get some Loremaster stuff done while waiting for MoP and I just got to Icecrown. I was able to do about 25 quests starting in the Argent Vanguard but now every quest I come to in the zone (multiple quest hubs) has the accept button greyed out. I was wondering if someone knowledgeable on the subject could maybe help me out. At first I thought that maybe I hadn't done a prerequisite quest or something but usually I can't see the quests that need a prereq. That is not the case here. I am able to see the exclamation point and read the quest text, just not accept it. Tried google and couldn't find anything either :( Anyone know what may be wrong?Alarmine1 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 MoP Quest Paint it Red Question I saw a video of some quests that are in MoP and one was the quest Paint it red that requires you to get on a turret and shoot alliance. How many turrets are there, and are more then one person allowed to use a turret? The video I saw only had 2 turrets. I would imagine 100+ people fighting for turrets is going to be crazy if more then 1 isn't allowed on a turret.Reyther1 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Resetting Ring of Blood for old players. I wonder if this would be possible. With the introduction of Transmogrification, the Feral staff from the quest goes with my gear set. Unfortunately, I (and most others that played at that time period) picked the weapon that was for my class/spec. Also unfortunately, the only other weapon that had that model was a BOE taken out with old ZG. This is more of a plea to a blue to see about a courtesy reset of the quests for those that missed out on it. I'm sure i'm not alone on this either.Crowly1 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Why remove Quest that require a item to see? For over the last three years i have carried (the eye of shadows & the eye of Divinity) in my bags the least Blizzard could do is give the people that have the items get the quest. That quest requires you to equip the eye of divinity to even see the quest giver.Kenshìn0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Quests should not turn grey. I would love to be able to use my heirlooms but finnish a zone without it feeling like it is useless when quests go grey. I like some zones and do not like others I would enjoy playing in the zones I like and skiping some I do not like. And I think this change would help.Rainmon0 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Provided Quest Item Dissapeared Hello, While lazily working on [The Summit of the Storm Peaks] achievement, I stopped during this quest chain. Brann Bronzebeard starts the whole series. 1: Sniffing Out the Perpetrator 2: Pieces to the Puzzle 3: Data Mining 4: The Library Console 5: Norgannon's Shell. With this series of quests, the player is provided an item called: "The Inventor's Disk." I had the item in my personal bank and it is now gone. Leaving me unable to do any of the remaining quests. I had left off on: "The Library Console." I've downloaded a helpful add-on, so I could retrace my steps, but I'm stuck with this chain until I get that blasted disk. I don't need help beyond having that disk restored to me. I've already put in a ticket to a game master and received an in-game mail, unfortunately the GM provided a general answer saying that he/she couldn't help. I have a feeling that there was a misunderstanding. Probably my fault. :) Thanks!Austendarcy8 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Screw kezan, and SCREW THE Lost Isles!!! Is there any way of skipping the Goblin's opening quests? These things are so long, drawn out, and POINTLESSTigerßlood11 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 The Oracles Quest line? So I don't remember all what ive done for the quest chain. I'm currently friendly at 3301/6000 but I can't find any quests for the chain(I have low level quests turned on) I got the crystal and got the guy to appear but he has no quests for me and no one in the camp or the surrounding area have quests. I downloaded "Quest Completist" addon but it says I haven't done the first in the quest line, "Playing along" Which I clearly have. --- I could be wrong but I was under the impression the addon could ask the server what quests ive finished, but if it says I haven't done any here in Sholazar Basin. --- Nvm found a quest after flying around. far away from where I was expecting it to beSarein2 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Guardians of Hyjal: Call of the Ancients I am trying to unlock the Firelands quests on one of my chars but the only FL quest I have is this one. I am supposed to assist 4 people and one of them is completed (Goldrinn) apparently just by accepting the quest. There are no quest markers on my Hyjal map to indicate where I am supposed to find these people or how to complete the quest. I found Tortolla but they didn't have anything for me to do. What am I supposed to do for this quest?Siouxise18 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Cooking quests in Outland. Hello, I can't get the quest giver in blades edge at mok'thanal village to give me the quest to learn mok'thanal ribs. Also I can't get the buzzard recipie from legassi near the zeppelin in hellfire. Any help or ideas would be appreciated, thanks!Tongting1 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Getting Guild rep and activing bug Ok so Im working on lore master and im currently doing Northrend quests but im not getting any guild activity or rep how can I fix this all my other toons in the guild can still earn activity and repPwnadîn3 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Arikara in Thousand Needles I have to kill Arikara but he/she/it has a buff called Ancestral Fortitude - damage taken reduced by 100%. This buff isn't going away. How do I kill Arikara?Raganor5 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 CRZ and MoP I have recently heard a lot of QQ about CRZ and how it is "killing questing." I can sympathize. But being able to hang out with my old friends on my old server without having to transfer has been pretty cool too. What I am concerned about, is having CRZ in the mop zones. Every server is going to have those zones jam-packed already. CRZ just might make it unbearable. Is this a possibility?Silverhatred1 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Post-wrathgate Quests Removed? So I was just questing in Dragonblight on my alt - specifically, the Wrathgate quest chain. Having only ever done the chain from the Horde point of view, I was looking forward to experiencing the invasion of Undercity as an alliance character. Imagine my surprise and frustration, then, when I discover that the Invasion of Undercity part of the quest chain has been entirely removed! I cannot understand why Blizzard decided to remove this chain, and I haven't found any explanation anywhere in the forums. Why did they do this?Kinoth4 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Goblin in Shark's Clothes So iv looked around and iv seen that "The Hammer" is supposed to have 3.1k HP but when i go to kill him he has 6.2k? Very confused here cause he is not able to die with that much HP.(And yes I'm using the mechanical shark thing.) EDIT: Ok so i was able to kill "The Hammer" but it took like 5 or 6 tried to kill it. I had to abandon the quest and get again each time though. Also i barely killed it the mechanical shark was down to 39 HP so i would say u just got to get lucky when u are killing "The Hammer".Goblinbass0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Having trouble in Grizzly Hills Hey guys, I'm currently 67/75 quests in Grizzly Hill, and I can't for the life of me find the remaining quests. It doesn't help that I haven't been out here in nearly a year and can't figure out what quests I have left. I've looked at quest guides for this zone but they don't seem to help. Is there any way to track which quests you've completed, or am I pretty much SOL until I find out wtf I'm missing?Zoobumafoo2 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 'Those bears up there' Hyjal daily As far as i can tell this quest is bugged for me and i can't find any information on it. When i jump into the climbing trees the vehicle buttons for climbing up and down don't appear for me. I can grab bears but other than that i can't do anything. I can't throw the bears, move anywhere or get off the tree. After i while the quest times out and i "lose my grip" and fall off the tree. Tried multiple times with the same result. Checked my vehicle frames were enabled, checked all of my action bars for climbing abilities with no results. Any help?Druidiot1 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Ammen Vale How does a horde enh shaman get past the Guardians at Ammen Vale? Is there a way around them i looked but found none they always kill me before i can enter Ammen Vale. Its the only location left that i need to earn the World Explorer title.Ulzana5 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Grouping at launch. I have a monk group planning to run from 81-90 and our concerns were being able to group from start to finish. Will we be able to be in the same group/realm/instance in Jade forest at launch?Asacado0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 They call him smiling Jim Saddest questline in the game. Looks like it has been resolved to it's ultimate final conclusion as the spot where Jim sat along with the Inn was blown away completely by the Theramore scenario. So Jim is reunited with his wife and kid now. I'm happy for Jim. Not so happy for every other dead soul in the town, but happy for Jim.Ramblin0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 18, 2012 Low lvl quests do they not give guild rep? was kinda going for loremaster for guild rep, i've done most of the ones for cata and wotlk, excluding HF. was doing HF quests and noticed i'm not getting guild rep not in a raid or anything.Demoralizes0 Sep 18, 2012
Sep 17, 2012 steemwheedle quests i am working on my rep with steemwheedle. i have gone to all the areas that have quests and have either done them or they dont exist for me. i went to Zorbin Fandazzle who is supose to have repeatable quests, but he has none. Knot Thimblejack in dire maul no longer gives rep. they removed Water Pouch Bounty to turn in for rep. so is the only option now to go kill pirates in tanaris for 2 rep a kill?Nuhmey11 Sep 17, 2012
Sep 17, 2012 Battle for Gilneas not possible to complete I am on a lower population server. I am currently stuck unable to progress past The Battle for Gilneas. I have tried opening a ticket, but got a rather unhelpful "just try it again". Here is the deal. The Quest resets every 20 minutes regardless of whether you complete it or not. So if you cannot get all the way through, you get zoned back to the beginning and have to start over. Well 1 person cannot assist the NPC's fast enough to get it done in less than 20 minutes. I am fighting, I am using the buff, I am using the canons, I am using the catapults. After all that, Sylvanas gets to about 75% health and the 20 minutes is up. To bad. Try again. Please fix it. I would like to level my Worgen. The quest is still tuned for the assumption that everyone and their grandmother is going to be in the zone rolling a Worgen.Threepence10 Sep 17, 2012
Sep 17, 2012 Thanks for fixing Worgen Questline finally! I had made a new worgen at one of the recent updates, but had been unable to advance my character past the quest in which you rescue the drowning victims. This looked like the end of the line for my toon, as there were no further quests available, and not much else to do other than pick flowers, mine stone or bank items. Although there are still a few bugs as to dropping off the drowning victims, (had to try several times) I was finally able to move on... whew! So ... thanks?!Jkgrowling1 Sep 17, 2012