Quests

Oct 18, 2012 Dailies are so fun! Okay, i'm done, I've been grinding dailies all day every day and I've hit my limit. Blizzard's response of: you don't HAVE to do them, doesn't make sense if you're trying to progress your character and be the best you can at raiding. I'm officially burned out form these dailies, maybe next month they'll figure out how to design real content. Rather than forcing people to do time sinks.Lazyshell8 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 EXP bonus does not work! I had my Monk buff and the holiday buff for the exp bonus. The quest said i would get 380,00 exp for the quest and when I turned it in only got 250,000. Another quest I turned in was for 20,000 exp and only got a little over 14,000. I right clicked on the buffs to remove and the turn in was even lower then what it said I would get! At this point the time to get to level 90 will take the rest of my life! If the exp buffs and bonuses don't work why have then? It's always something with this game to make your game play annoying and pure aggggrevation. I am close to the point of not spending $15.00 any more if the fun is gone!Bangacowa1 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 Just a few questions about this virtual job I just wanted to ask a few questions and see what kind of answers I get. Why is justice point gear ilvl 450? Why do I have to do so many heroics to max out Valor points? Why is heroic drops ilvl 463? Why do I have to do so many dailies? Why do I have to do dailies to get rep? Why do I have to get rep to get justice point gear that's worse the heroic gear, while I have to do heroics to max my valor and to get justice points why am I rewarded ilvl 450 for all these dailies and heroics I've been running? Is this really what you consider a reward system? Why would I even bother to spend justice points on worse gear than what eventually will drop since I have to do so many heroics anyway?? Isn't there a better system for this, you know, from the previous expansions that worked rather well... now we've come to have less rewarding and more work? Why is this game still 15$ a month??Amonfana2 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 dread wastes quests not there i just finished questing is townlong steppes and i been trying to find a quest giver in Dread wastes but so far no luck. i am level 89 and the map says level 89 to 90 so i should be good, but i am notOpaladin11 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 Shado-pan dailies big mistake So having been doing these dailies for about a week now i notice something very unbalanced about how people can or potential could progress for example 2 of the quest hubs are rewarding only the values of 137,138,137,138 with the final quest rewarding 275 , the quests on the shanze'dao island however are rewarding 275 for all quests completed so my understanding on this is if one were lucky enough to constantly get these quests they would have an unfair advantage over everyone else. Also from my reading these quests are all supposed to be rewarding 250 rep i think this should be looked at as its horrible in its present state also if this does change those who have completed these dailies in their present state should recieve an increase in rep to compensate as this is very much a hassle where its nearly a 500 rep gain difference on a daily basis if we get the shanze'dao dailies and 500 less if we dont.Erikalas2 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 Best/Worst MoP quest hubs I've seen a lot of feedback about how dailies, as a whole, are terrible. I haven't seen many that say which quest hubs are good, which are bad, and which are terrible. Because, let's be honest, while dailies may make you groan, there's some you dread so much more than others. Here's what I think about them: (Rated on scale of 1 to 5, 1 is best, 5 is worst) Golden Lotus A wide variety of questing areas that seem very disconnected from each other. Enjoyability widely varies from spot to spot. 2 - The Golden Stair - Spawn rates are decent, there's a couple of objectives that can be worked on co-op with people outside your group (Colossus/Serpents), and no real annoying quests. It does get old getting sent there every day though. 4 - Whitepetal Lake - No matter what quests appear here, its one quest fighting for spawns on the shore, one quest fighting for spawns inside the lake, one quest swiming around picking things up. Nothing interesting at all, though fortunately it doesn't tend to take TOO long unless you get there at a busy time. 1 - Setting Sun Garrison - A nice variety of quests, and very little fighting others for objectives. The ring of survival can drag on a bit long at times, but still overall fun. 4 - Mistfall Village - Depending on the quests offered in a day, there can sometimes be a good amount of fighting for spawns, and the sprites are incredibly annoying with that stun of theirs, especially in large groups. 5 - Ruins of Guo-Lai - The spawn rate of everything is too low, there's fighting for every single quest objective, and the scavenger hunt for small runestones/eggsacks is annoying and boring. My least favorite hub in WoW easily. Tillers I'm going to split this into what I see as its three main questing areas. East Cliff, North Cliff, and Heartland Farm tasks. 3 - East Cliff - I do enjoy that there are occasional elite mobs here, not everything needs to be a pushover. Doesn't take long either, though it doesn't really have much to recommend it. Word of advise, skip the quest requesting goat meat if it shows up. Talk about fighting for mobs... 3 - North Cliff - Not too different or interesting from anything else, though if you get the quest to find an Uncut Chrysoberyl, you might be in for a hard time if it spawns underneath the scenery... 1 - Farm Tasks - As weird as it is, I found these to be the most interesting of the day (though they can tend to take longer than I'd like for a couple) Weed killing, sky watering, whatever, its a nice change of pace. Klaxxi In general the Klaxxi quests are more fun than most just by virtue of having the zone-wide Klaxi Enhancements/Augmentations. In addition, the vehicle quests can be a good change of pace. Beyond that though, the questing areas tend to be fairly bland. 2 - Heart of Fear - Spawn rates are fairly well done, but for the most part the quests are "go here" and "kill that". Also, the first time I did them, finding the sap collection spots took more time than I'd like to admit, but now its just routine. 2 - Lake of Stars - Doesn't tend to take long in my experience, so that's a plus. Still, fairly boring. 3 - Zan'vess - As bland as the previous two areas imo, but with a bit of annoyance of having certain quest mobs spawn in fairly scattered spots throughout the isle. (the workers and worm-things) 2 - Terrace of Gurthan - Bland as is the trend for Klaxxi questing. Also contains a scavenger hunt quest which I tend to dislike, but not one I've had to spend much time completing personally. Anglers Most quests require you to fish, no suprise there. Whether this is good or bad depends entirely on your opinion on WoW fishing. Hardly a faction for a min-maxer though, so it can be nice to do from time to time, no rush. Cloud Serpent Once again, not really a faction for a min-maxer, so I just do them whenever I'm in the mood. Overall, the quests tend to be a bit more varied than usual, which is good, though a couple of the objectives are just the usual annoying fight-over-spawns quests (Tiger meat) Also contains this expansion's obligitory poop quest =/ and, finally... Shado-Pan & August Celestials For pete's sake, why were these reputations gated behind ANOTHER reputation? This wouldn't be quite as annoying if the only rep gear I REALLY wanted when gearing up was in these factions, so I knew I wouldn't be getting it anytime soon. That being said, I've only recently unlocked these quests, so I'll have to ask others: Are there any quests in these reputations that are more interesting or more annoying than usual? Anything I should just skip for the day if I see it come up?Hooraka0 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 Level 20 shaman class quest? Where is the questgiver that gives the Shaman Class quest that sends a shaman to pick up quest items in Shadowfang Keep?Lynnpo1 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 Quest Window and Text Hi all! Are there any addons that can make the quest window larger allowing for a bigger text as well. My poor eyes end up squinting really hard when I read it as is, and id love to learn more about wows lore.Ghebaba0 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Golden Pagoda Dailies Recently moved a lvl 90 from Fenris Horde to Blackhand Alliance.. I had finished off all the quest lines from Jade Forest to Dread Wastes but had not started the dailies at the Golden Pagoda previous to the transfer. After the move, no dailies were available at the Pagoda. What must be done to unlock these dailies again? Getting frustrated as there is no way for me to get Golden Lotus rep without these dailies. Any help is appreciated.Lionslâyer6 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Shado-pan no dailies after honored? So I hit honored with Shado-pan last night from doing the dailies in Shado-pan Garrison. Now today I got out there to start working towards revered and there is no dailies...onlly a couple regular quests that I skipped while leveling. Do I need to do theses quests to unlock the dailies that take me form honored to revered? Is there a different area with dailies for honored to revered? Please help!Kopro2 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 A Feast for the Senses I've maxed out cooking on my main. I was excited to see this gave me an extra daily with the could serpent folks. I read the instructions, wowheaded the fish, looked at my 50 fishing skill, went to the ah... 500g for a stack of 10 fish. So I bought a couple lures, grabbed my Jeweled Fishing Pole (lucky drop the ONCE I did a fishing daily) and headed out to open water. Fourty-five minutes later, I'm out of lures. So ... my fishing skill is too low to do the cooking daily? I know the fishies aren't bop, I COULD get them at the ah, but they're running 500g for a stack of 10 atm, so ... not really an option. This isn't exactly a complaint. I certainly don't expect it to change. Mostly I thought it was weird, a little funny, a little annoying.Virena1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Panadren Scarecrow Prevents Wiggling? No Prevents Alluring? No Has any use on your farm? No Is listed next to other auxillary items? Yes Costs 200g? Yes OkayNohomodesu1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 A Conversation with Thelonius Monk Thelonius: Greetings, adventurer. Welcome to the Temple of the Red Crane. Dunnik: Hail, I'm told you require some assistance? I'm always willing to help the cause of the August Sentinels. Thelonius: Indeed, but before we proceed further, you must prove yourself in the eyes of the Red Crane. Dunnik: Very well, how? Thelonius: By dueling the Students of Chi-Ji. You will find them on the island here. Dunnik: A friendly duel, I presume? I would not want to harm your young students. Thelonius: Of course! If you win the duel, the student will yield. Dunnik: And if I lose? Thelonius: Then you will die. Dunnik: What?!? Thelonius: Then you will.. Dunnik: I heard you the first time. So let me get this straight. I engage your students in a "friendly" duel. If I win, the student lives. If I lose, I die. Thelonius: That is correct. Dunnik: So the Red Crane doesn't want the students to be hurt, but couldn't care less about me? Thelonius: Again, correct. Dunnik: Does this make sense to you? That I risk my life to test your students, and that if they lose, nothing happens, but if I lose, I pay the ultimate sacrifice? Thelnonius: No, to be quite honest, it does not. Dunnik: Then why are you asking this of me? Thelonius shrugs. Thelonius: I'm just following orders.Dunnik1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Out Leveled zone, but I cant get to the next I am a 88 mage stuck in Valley of the four winds, but i need to get to Townlong Steppes, any help on how I can get there? I have tried running there but it is blocked by walls of mountains. Do I need to finish the quest line in Valley of the Four Winds before I can move on to another zone? Please Help!Smìthers2 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Can't get Sha of Hatred quests Admittedly, I was in a hurry. I leveled my main to 90 as fast as possible so I could have fun in scenarios. I'm sure I dropped a quest somewhere and something got bugged. I went to wowhead in one window and the game in another and started with "Taoshi and Korvexxis". You talk to Taran to start that. Taran won't talk to me. Taoshi won't either. I used a suggestion someone made on the forums and dowloaded my json files and none of those quests show as done. (This is good. I did not recall them anyway and am relieved that lack of sleep and senility were not a factor. I contacted Blizz and got a snippy note about gameplay and go visit the websites. The websites have a goodly amount of chatter about how that questline is bugged if you drop at some point. So, thanks for nothing, Blizz. I'm sure someone else has run into this before. I have completed all the other stories in Townlong Steppes, but can't find the "hook" to get started with Taran Zhu's quests. Ideas?Shadenfreude1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 The August Celestial dailies at The Cradle Upon rocking up to The Cradle of Chi-Ji, I found that there were no daily quests there. Weird, because 8 days previously i've been able to do the dailies there regardless of where the August Celestials Quartermaster sent me. I thought possibly a bug sure, but what surprised me was that after re-logging, there were still no daily quests. What disappoints me about this is that I was quite enjoying the story line with Ellia Ravenmore. What worries me is that now, we have to wait until the August Celestials Quartermaster tells us that help is needed at the Temple of the Red Crane to now complete dailies at the Cradle of Chi-Ji, which in turns means that the Ellia Ravenmore (and associated achievements) will take 4 times as long, given that August Celestial dailies have 4 different spawn points. But to be honest; the MOST disappointing thing here is, we were never warned? We were never told that the intention was to remove the dailies from the Cradle until we were assigned it. Even in the Patch 5.05 Hotfixes notes, under quests, theres absolutely no mention of it anywhere. PLEASE NOTE: Rep has absolutely nothing to do with these dailies. I was 600 rep off revered today with The August Celestials (no dailies at the Cradle), and after I completed the dailies at the Jade Serpent (where I was sent from the AC Quartermaster) and hitting revered, there were still no dailies at the Cradle. Would seriously appreciate a Blizzard post addressing this/correcting this issue. IF none of it was intended, I apologize.Wariller3 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Amber is the colour of my energy missingquest while trying to get this i noticed i missed tyyokuk the lucid.. ive looked online and everything ive read points to the brewmasters questline giving u this paragon. apparntly after u do the brewmasters u get sent to the sprite village (rikkitun or something)and go from there... well i completed the brewmasters and got no follow on quests searched everywere. even went and looked round the sprite village and i cnt find any other quests ANYWERE.Varniia1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Panda Quests I bring you dual commentary of the Pandaren starting zone with more to come http://youtu.be/_JKXKt4TUM4Foodmaster0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Eternally in the Vale Achievement What is required for the "The Golden Gate" portion of the achievement? I hit exalted today and completed "The Final Power" Quest to obtain the epic neck and completed "Welcome Home" Step of the Achievement.Instìnctz0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 BoA gear, a silly question really Does anyone know if BoA gear continues to function on the level of its 'expiration'? By this I mean, can a level 85 continue to benefit from increased exp from his BoA helm, cloak and legs?Bleue4 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 [Suggestion] Daily Quest Grinds I've come to find that I enjoy the Klaxxi dailies more than I've come to enjoy the Golden Lotus dailies. One of the major reasons is that all the Klaxxi dailies are right there for me to cherry pick. The ability to pick any number of dailies or which ones makes the daily quest grind not seem so bad. Golden Lotus requires each hub to be completed before continuing the next hub. It could be argued that cherry picking or preference is still there. I could do just one to two or three hubs, but the fact that getting to hub #2 or #3 requires that previous hub makes it more necessary than preference. If the player is allowed to choose which faction's dailies he feels like doing, then why not extend that to which hub/set of dailies within that faction he'd like to do. This could also spread the players, so not everyone is focused on doing the same hub/set of dailies. If it's a technical issue, then understandable, but if it's a design issue, may I be enlightened as to why.Vesperina1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 completed quests get removed from log? why? Since when do completed quests, even dailies get removed from logs. I had just completed three quests and on the way back to turn them in, almost there then boom got this message that several quests were removed. That is just bad form blizz, geeeez.Albizarre6 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Goat Quest Woe I am just a few days into exalted and this dang quest popped up again. I was overjoyed at being able to skip it and not feeling like I was falling behind. There is something very wrong with the design of this quest. I believe that some people out there may be feeling the same way as I do about the quest that requires you to get 4 quest items off of neutral goats for The Tillers in the Valley of Four Winds. There are only 3-4 places that goats spawn and while this may seem ample; it is not. This quest is basically a competitive game to see who can tag mobs the fastest. At peak play hours it is nearly impossible for some classes to complete. One answer to the problem with this quest is to add more goats in MORE areas that are spread out more! Any thoughts?Softhoof3 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Questing in General! Myself and many others have agreed on the ideas I put here-forth. Before I shall suggest ideas, I will explain why I am writing this post and what its intent is. As a fellow player of this game as with many other people - questing is generally apart of all our characters lives and someone we're all very used to. However there's always one thing that always puts you off questing in WoW and that's the logical decision made by the developers. My intent is that quest drops have their rates increased to a slightly better standard. For example: Kill 10 Bears and collect 10 brains however you kill 17 bears and have only collected 6 brains. How is this system logical? The whole philosophy explicitly expressed to us by Blizzard is questing was also designed for us to go out and see the world...but how can we see the world and enjoy it when drop rates a ridiculously stupid that all we start to care about is getting to max level? I for one, completely did not enjoy questing in Pandaria, all I cared about was max level after countless quests with drop rates that were low started to annoy me. Don't take this the wrong way, MoP has been great and the scenery is amazing but how can we enjoy something so great when such things (as poor drop rates) put us off enjoying the sights? 1. Quest item drop rates should be increased. 2. Quest drops (such as collecting flowers, bushes, boxes, etc) should also be shared in group situations not just kill drops.Loreah9 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Darkmoon Trinket - Do i have to wait? Just curious, if i was to collect a deck now, do I have to wait until next months Darkmoon Faire to hand it in for my trinket?Crosso2 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Exalted with the Tillers and... ... I have all 10 of the farmers as best friends. I get the option to ask them to come to my farm. Only one will be there at a time. But what's the point of all of them being there?Vellutini8 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Shado-Pan Daily's rep nerfed? The 1st day i did the quests they where giving me 275 for the first four and 385 for the last. And today they where only giving me 137-8 for the first four and 275 for the last. Anyone else notice that?Agni4 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Need Dread Waste Help So I'm in the dread waste trying to find quests. The firs place I go to is the beer garden. Well the guy near the fp has a grey ! mark on him not yellow. I went around nearly the whole area and no a single yellow ! was to be found. Is this a nasty glitch or is something wrong?Solikalla2 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Shado-Pan Daily quests - Yaungol chain I don;t know if it is just me but is the companion "Protector Yi" the absolute $#!+est tank ever? I chose him in order to try for the achievement "Know Your Role" in which you can't take any damage during it. This little crack addict panda feels the need to charge EVERYTHING in the immediate area pulling way more than he stupid little panda a$$ can handle. It it intentional for him to be doing this? If so, I am more than likely after one more set (coz 15 dailies with each is for another achieve "Getting Around With The Shado-Pan") going to leave him behind and I guess try to do it with the VW.....Pwnstr4 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Legendary Sigils Just curious, I know that we can only get a chance at gear from each boss in the LFR once a week. However what about the Sigil of Power and Sigil of Widom? Does the same rule apply? Assuming you even got one a week that would put you at possibly 20 weeks until completing the quest. It's really no big deal to me as to how quickly I collect them all, I am just trying to justify running LFR more than once a week even after I've gotten all the gear I need from each boss. Thanks!Brassbolt1 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Cant open "Meetup with the Caravan" quest Im trying to unlock Uldum portal but cant get into this quest. Ive made all steps guides says: 1. The Explorers 2. The Twilight Plot 3. Decryption Made Easy 4. The Wrong Sequence 5. That's No Pyramid! 6. Meetup with the Caravan Hero's Call: Uldum! 7. Easy Money Whats happening is that Ive delivered quest (5) to Harrison Jones but hes not giving me quest (6). Also Heros Call Board not showing Hero's Call: Uldum! Is it a bug? Am I not able to unlock this portal anymore?Spartah2 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Scenario Quests Is there a list of quests for the first time you run specific scenarios? I know of the Brewgarden Festival or whatever gives 45 gold or so, and the Temple of the White Tiger quest gives you a nice weapon for most classes... But where can you find the any other quests for the scenarios? Is there a nice list of them somewhere? Thanks!Mikeyrat1 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Inscription - Epic Staff Disappeared. Hi, I posted this in the general support forum but want to make sure I get all my bases covered as I know how this will all work out. So here it goes: I just finished getting the materials together for Inscribed Crane Staff (Healing Staff created via Inscription). I got the staff which is also a quest item, I thought oh great Inkmaster Wei must want to congratulate me... Turns out the quest is to actually GIVE the staff to Wei and in return he gives you 10 scrolls. Now i am sure that this HAS to be an bug as why would I spend 20 scrolls + a LOT of materials in order to make a staff I can't equip and only to have an NPC take it away from me. I did try and equip it after having accepted the quest, all i got was the standard "you're already on that quest" and i have torn apart my inventory to find it... no luck. PLEASE tell me this is a bug and not some overly stupid waste of time? --Edit--- from reading through what the quest actually says, I understand now why we would want to hand it back in for the 10 scrolls... Is there a way to un-do the quest? I'd really like to get that staff back and you can have your scrolls ^_^Çael4 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Cheating NPC Jo Po Jo Po tricked me into giving him my Inscribed Crane Staff. He led me to believe he was going to 'bless it with the Ink of Meditation' and instead stole my staff and gave me 10 scrolls of wisdom! I have less scrolls, but more wisdom. Jo Po should be arrested. He is in the woods under a tree by a stream in the Jade Forest. I want my Inscribed Staff I made or at least an ability to turn the 10 scrolls of wisdom back into the staff.Pinkhurt3 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Mantid Under Fire is... *sunglasses* Bugged. Seriously though, this is really obnoxious. Huge numbers of enemies are just running around evading, so there are very few quest mobs to actually kill.Breathkeeper0 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 how do i get back into starter quest for MoP? i was in middle of my starter quests and i herth back to org. Now i cant for the life of me find how to get back there. i was in some underwater area after we were attacked by a giant squid. i thought i could go to org and get to pandaria without doing these quests but i was wrong, so now i need to know how i get back. can anyone pelase help me? btw, i dont see the merchant ship that took me there anymore, and i cant portal to pandaria yet.Deathsinner4 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Battle Helm of the Thunder King-Bugged Quest! Whats the deal... been looking at the forums to figure out how to fix this and all I have been able to find is blue post saying that they are looking into it... Keep in mind most of these posts are from threads created over a day ago... Fix the quest please... It's starting to hinder game play and preventing dailies to be done because of the phasing...Magicwaffles4 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Ok, august celestials rep, cradle of Chi-ji.. Ok, i am confused here. I got revered with golden lotus today and did the quest at the shrine. The AC quartermaster sent me to do quests in jade forest. I thought sweet, did my dailies for AC today. Now, here is the problem. I randomly looked up the AC faction on wowhead just now, and the first comment is: You can get 4-10 dailies each day for The August Celestials. You always get 4dailies near the Cradle of Chi-Ji Island in Krasarang Wilds. Umm so i go there, and in fact there IS 4 dailies here, but WTF if i didnt read wowhead i would have absolutely zero idea about these dailies, no follow up quest from the dailies i did in jade forest, nor any quest from the quartermaster in the shrine telling me to go here. Have these dailies on cradle of Chi-ji been available since release? How are we supposed to know about them other than randomly stumbling upon them like i did.Fascinate23 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Rep gains bonus for alts? I read somewhere that Blizzard was going to make it so getting to revered with a faction would give you a bonus to gaining rep on your alts. Have they implemented this yet?Tezca2 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Free Spirits For some reason the quest, Free Spirits, stopped working today. I have tried everything. Rebooted, turned off all addons, abandoned and reacquired quest, but still does not work. All the other Golden Lotus quests worked fine today, but without Free Spirits, I can't seem to get the follow-on quest. Working now.Forsâken0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Daily quests with limited drops Why do you keep making daily quests with a very limited number of mob spawn locations that also have 'uncommon' drops for the quest item? Watching 50+ people trying to out snipe each other for spawns is pretty much like opening day first zone questing every single day... Its a sad state of affairs when the ideal state of a multiplayer game is having no other players.Qhue0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Feedback: Aiyu the Skillet No complaints here. This virmen makes me smile every time I see him/her. ^_^Aquaflame0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 The Final Blow! phasing bug So I have the phasing bug on The Final Blow effectively halting the leveling of this character. I was wondering if there was another quest hub in the Jade Forest which is not dependent on this quest being completed? With the number of times I've tried to abandon and restart this quest I might hit 86 by grinding Although I really hope there is an alternative questing hub.Phägé0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Feedback on Sonic Disruption. For those of us that have no heal and are wearing cloth, the easiest way to do this quest is to pop the disruptor and wait until the mobs engage each other then kill them. The problem with this is that using the disruptor doesn't tag the mob. So, could you make it so either the disruptor tags the Kunchong or that the Kunchongs are able to be tagged by everyone like most large elites are. Also please remove the disruptor from inventory when the quest is turned in. Edit: When I say disruptor I mean the sonic disruption fork.Sherri0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 northern stranglethorn question? ive been going back and doing all the low level quests to gain the loremaster achievement. i went to talk to Lt. Doren in northern straglethorn to start the quests there but i had already triggered the bwemba's spirit quest-line when i talked to him in Stormwind and Lt. Doren is engaged in battle and will not let me turn in "rebels without a clue" so i can start questing in that area. is there any way to get him to let me finish the quest or did i screw myself. i put in a ticket but the time on it is 2 days so i figured i would try here, thanks for any helpAlastair2 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Can't queue for Random dungeons What is up with that Blizzard? I hit 90 last night on my druid. Wanted to run a dungeon but the Queue for Random dungeon was greyed out. Seems my iLevel was not high enough for Heorics yet, but I could not queue for regular dungeons to get my iLevel up so I can queue for heroic. I could only pick Queue for a specific dungeon and then cheked all 4 of the normal dungeons. But that does not reward you the extra justice points the random dungeon option provides.Gorthn0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 What's your Shado-Pan reputation? I hit 90 yesterday, did all the Shadopan quests in Townlong and Dread Wastes and the southwest corner of Kunlai. Now I'm stuck with 300 more reputation required to get honoured. I can't get any dailies in Townlong at their garrison like it was available in the beta. The NPC in the vale says I need to build rep with Golden Lotus first. Did I miss any quests somewhere? Is it possible to be honoured just from the levelling quests?Léon12 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 darkmoon cards so i made the level 90 darkmoon card deck and i wanted to read the text so i did... then i foolishly hit accept :( fail i know.... darkmoon faire isnt for 3 weeks... so can i abandon the quest without losing the deck or am i screwed forever(till darkmoon faire) with a deck that can only go down in price?Tïnkerßell0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Dailies are...overwhelming!...But Fun! Just a quick forum post I felt I had to make before I go to bed. As a casual player, on the weekdays, I can only throw about one to two hours into wow. I am a man who likes to get exalted with all the reputations of a new expansion as soon as possible to reap the benefits and goodies (like mounts and gear). However, I find that the whole one to two hours I plan on the weekdays is spent doing dailies because there are so many! It's not that I miss the cap, some days I can do them all, it's just really overwhelming. However, at the same, it's positive because I do find them fun and it always gives me something to do. This thread really isn't a "Too many dailies sucks" thread, it's just a thread that kinda throws out there what others might be feeling. Sometimes I can't do all my dailies in one day and so I do "fall behind" but all and all, I honestly think it's pretty awesome. Reminds me of the argent tourney in wotlk =D. Reply with any comments on if you agree or not on the fact that Mop honestly is chalk full of things to do to keep any type of player busy! =DAlphounse0 Oct 15, 2012