Quests

Apr 5, 2012 Nagrand quest NPC's nerfed? I remember when the bird, the elekk and the rhino all had like 100k hp, I was farming adamantite there so i could get a transmog cause stuff on AH is too much on my server, and I noticed them with 12-15k hp. Why? I bet it isn't fun anymore to quest there, this is what is ruining your game WoW. Any other nerfed quest NPC's you guys know of? This is a disgrace, i used to love questing in Nagrand. Never doing it again now.Nußie8 Apr 5, 2012
Apr 5, 2012 Cant finish deepholm I have done 72 quests in deepholm and i cant see anymore can someone help me please ?Terrorninja1 Apr 5, 2012
Apr 4, 2012 Can you please make Assassinate Creed a daily Rogue legendary quest Assassinate Creed was amazing would love to see it as a daily, but currently the only way to redo the quest is to relevel a rogue and pay for a pickpocket =/. I personally found it to be genuinely challenging. And a lot of fun after you get the hang of it, the boss is almost unsoloable at the end but would love to see more stealthy quests like this. While im thinking about it, I think it would be a good idea once a quest chain/zone has been completed it'd be cool (possibly as a reward for completing a questline/zone be able to pick your phase or something?) especially with a lot more phasing being integrated its almost counterproductive that I cant party with a friend who is leveling to help with a part of a quest who is in an earlier phase. Forum?Ballmung0 Apr 4, 2012
Apr 4, 2012 Im looking for Quests for LvL 30-40 Can anyone help me its for my guildBarsamelran3 Apr 4, 2012
Apr 4, 2012 Honor Hold daily Just out of curiosity, is there some kind of benefit to be gained by keeping all three Hellfire forts one color? The only thing I see that useful for is the daily quest for the 3 marks. That said, what is the point of a level 85 horde just loitering about and keeping a lower level alliance player from flipping the forts to get their daily? Racking up easy honorable kills I suppose, but being a pr**k in the process? If they don't get flipped to blue then another horde can't flip them back for their daily. So I don't see the point other that he just wants to be the aforementioned p**ck. It's not as if there is an active multi player PVP going on there, the only thing I've seen those used for is flipping them for the daily and rep.Carnassus2 Apr 4, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Twisted Associations Just soloed Magister's Terrace and killed the first boss for this then the female one but got no credit for her. Is there a trick to this battle?Velikiy1 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 My Tauren Experience... A friend of mine, after seven long years of nagging, finally convinced me to try a Horde character. Now, I've often been seen endorsing the idea of "Alliance = Good, Horde = Evil." Now, regardless of whether this is true or not, I picked Tauren because I figured they'd at least be a neutral race, very "protect the earth kind of stuff." I play through Mulgore and I love it. I was taken aback a how the Taurens seem to be a race of people just trying to make it in the world today. =D I did all of the quests and was pretty proud of my character. I proved my strength and honor to the tribe, I stopped the Venture Co from exploiting our natural resources, I learned to respect nature by only killing what i had to and treating those unwilling donor animals with reverence. Enter the post-Mulgore experience! My first quest from the Warchief's Orders Board (or whatever it's called for the Horde) sends me to Azshara. My quests there instantly turn to deforestation, killing an Ancient, mining substandard ore so that I may bribe my way through safety regulations, selling workers as stone after a basilisk attack, etc. These are really disjoined from my Mulgore experience! I went from respecting & defending nature to clear-cutting & strip mining! Does the experience change after Azshara? To be honest, this whole turn of events made me really dislike the Horde even more. I want to learn their story, but if it's going to be 85 levels of destroying nature and muscle flexing, I'll pass.Krumgork15 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 How do i find the crimson lasher? I have bought all of the the Hyjial allies for the molten front and have done all of the dailies the only one i need is The Molten Front Offensive, and all i have to do is find the crimson lasher but i don't know where he is or how to get him and i really want the cool Flame Ward Hippogrphy mount. so please let me know how to find him or it. thanks.Phycos1 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Random Voices Crossroads Every time i log into wow i hear these random voices from the game, one was saying something along the lines of "you fate is sealed" another one was saying something like "Yes, all according to plan" what is this about?Shaleina4 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Firelands dailes and Ready for Raiding II All I need for the dailies is the one with the Devout Harbringer for the achievement, but it seems like he never spawns...Is this guy/quest somewhat rare compared to the others? I've been checking every day for the last two weeks and he hasn't appeared once...Lsa1 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 The legendary staff quest I'm at 176/250. I normally do 10 HFL. How many more weeks do u think it will take to get 250?Laureall0 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Kyle's gone missing! Hey guys, i created this thread to put emphasis on the fact that there is not an actual feat of strenght for the quest Kyle's gone missing! This quest was created by a little kid that has died from cancer and wanted his dream to come true (sorry for the miss spell) (his dream was to create a quest or be involved in the devlopping prosses) (also related to Ashes of Alar). I find that this quest deserve its own feat of strenght or acheivment!Ahuataba9 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Ashenvale Quests 67/70 (Alliance) Any idea on where I may have missed some quests in Ashenvale? I figure I must have missed a quest that starts from an item drop or something (so annoying when you don't actually want to loot the things you're killing)Maligare9 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Chen's Empty Keg Maybe Chen's Empty Keg will be fixed for Mists of Pandaria....Reddrake2 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Feeding the Hungry and the Hopeless. Okay, so what is with this quest at Sentinel Hill given to you by Hope Saldean? Handing out food to homeless people, really? Is this quest supposed to make us more socially conscious? Because it just makes me want to kill homeless people. I come on WoW to game, not to do volunteer work. ...like what the hell blizzard?Rozette15 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Breadcrumbs out of Searing Gorge? Are there breadcrumb quests that take you out of Searing Gorge? I can't figure out what's supposed to be next in the quest progression... (I only care about quest flow here, not leveling efficiency)Lilgearshine3 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Completed Quests and Transmog Blues Get the pun? har har har The issue- My main character is a loremaster and thus has picked up many many cool items, and not had space for them. At various points in the game i decided to clean out things that i deemed inefficient to hang on to (especially when i was poor and had small bags) so sadly some very cool items are lost to me forever. I know I could open a ticket and request that the item be restored to me, but now with transmog coming out I'm sure the GM's would see right through that ploy and if they restored My item, they would have to restore Everybody's items- simply not doable. I also know that the developers have much more pressing matters on their hands than to create a finished quest and reward browser for me to find my old quest items and call them back up for transmogrification. The problem is that I so desperately want that one item now because it is the only Mail item (i play shaman) like it. There are leather variations that drop from dungeons but I will not be able to use those skins on my gear because as a shaman I am supposed to wear mail in combat. A simpler solution is likely the only way to get what I, and likely many other players, want. If we can find a solution requiring less work on blizzard's part, then I am certain that most players in my situation will be willing to accept it. For example, since it is not worth GM's time to handle each request individually, perhaps players could request a "Total Quest Record Reset" removing the game's record (not rewards) of all quests completed. A player could then go do the quest, and get the item, and never have to ask for it again. It could even be a paid service so the work put into making the service will pay off, where as the time put into an in-game completed quest reward search would likely be more trouble that it's worth. Other variations of the idea: 1. Zone Quest Record Reset- All quests in a given zone are reset as if never taken. 2. Level Quest Record Reset- All quests available at a certain level are reset. (To me this might actually be the easiest option since the game already distinguishes what level quests are available at)Thegoblite9 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Finished the Thrall questline - What now? Greetings! I recently took it upon myself to get off my lazy behind and do some Firelands questlines. Well - I beat the entire questline (by the way, how ironic was it that Jaina was at Thrall's wedding and didn't have ANY dialogue? Anyways...), and now I don't know where to go. Any help? Thanks in advance!Kellanor4 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Getting only grisly trophies, no lovely charm I'm on the quest "Test Your Strength", the Darkmoon Faire quest which awards a Grisly Trophy every time you make a kill with your Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide in your inventory. Problem is, I ALSO have the Lovely Charm Collector's Kit in my inventory. Earlier today I did this on my Horde main, and he was getting Grisly Trophies on about 2 out of every 3 kills and a Lovely Charm on the remaining 1 out of every 3 kills. But right now, I'm getting ONLY grisly trophies. I've made about 50 straight kills and gotten a Grisly Trophy on each one of them, but NO Lovely Charms. Am I doing something wrong here?Bedevere6 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Scryer to aldor Looking to switch from friendly scryer to Aldor. Sha'nir doesn't have a quest for me. Any suggestions? Thank youSandistinin6 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Westfall quests Not sure if this is already mentioned in this section or not, but... There's a quest at the Furlbrow PUMPKIN patch to collect DIRT and COYOTE TAILS. ...Really? Hobos squatting on a Pumpkin patch and their first idea is dirt and wolf tails?Khadric1 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Cape of Stranglethorn Quest Frustation I'm working on Loremaster. I need 13 more quests and have run out. I can continue but I have a strange problem. When I look at my rep with the bloodsails it says I'm hated, but I can't kill them because they are green. I have "at war" checked in their rep box. How can I be hated yet can't kill them. I want to do the mutiny chain and I need an eyeball. Thanks for any help.Kolane3 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 End Time, Well Of Eternity, Quests I have done the quests on two of my characters both Horde. I tried on my Alliance Dwarf and the quests were never available. I am refering to the ones in the HoT dungeons starting in End Time. Is there a pre quest I'm missing? I have completed all the dungeons but never saw a ! for the quests. I have tried the npc in SW by the mage portal tower but its not there. Please help I tried sending a ticket but they won't help.Infiniteseto9 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Sea Legs I just started the Vashj'ir area and I started the Sea Legs quest but for some reason I can't pick up the starfish or the conch shell i tried leaving the quest then going back to it but it still won't let me pick up the starfish and the conch shell i tried logging out and everything but still nothing. Can someone tell me if im doing something wrong or anything.Darkneptune3 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Can't finish Battle for Gilneas starting... I'm levelling a worgen druid, and I can't seem to get past the quest "Battle for Gilneas City". I do everything I remember doing, and shortly after engaging Sylvanas with King Greymane and his men, I am for some reason teleported out and have to start the quest over completely. I have had this happen three times now, and I can't identify why this is happening. I basically follow Prince Liam around by the tail, he disappears after the giant abomination sub-boss, and I get to sylvanas and hear Greymane's battle shout (with him charging with his army after) and then this happens a minute or so later. I should also mention that it happens shortly after Sylvanas heals to full. Is this supposed to happen due to a missed step, or is it a bug?Crabwhacka4 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Favorite quest of all time? Post your most favorite quest in all of Azeroth! I'll start. "Up to Snuff" in Booty Bay. Quite a humorous quest considering the obvious drug references. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=587/up-to-snuff Your turn!Everlasting8 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Need Help with rogue legand quest (creed) ok i been trying for 3 days now to try to kill creed but i just cant seem to do it? ive taken everyones advice and done what they have said but i still cant even get him to under half health. is it my gear? or is it something else?im only able to get him to half heath but then my stuns cant keep up with his casting as they go on CD and i die. im looking for another rogue to help me please, and some feedback would be nice.. and if your gonna troll on this post ill give some advice myself in the best way i can put it without getting in trouble. get lost.Riltin1 Apr 1, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Help with getting pet. Hey folks, I'm not sure if you can help me but I hope you can. I've been trying to get my Mechanical chicken for some time now, but I don't know which zones I need to farm in. I know I did some of the quests a long time ago. Were they reset with the release of Cata? Can any of you kind blue posters check to see which, if any, I'm missing? Thanks. BoomsplatBoomsplat4 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Level 20 Orc Shaman Quest I hit 20th level about a day ago, expecting one of my trainers to give me the SFK quest so I could hit the instance and get a decent weapon. Much to my surprise none of the crossroads shaman trainers had much to say to me. Am I looking in the wrong place for this quest? Or was it removed? I know that there was allegedly a bug where the caster axe gave strength. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong?Averosh7 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Cant do Darkmoon Faire profession quests. I did them the last 2 times the Faire was in town, but now none are showing up at all for me on any toon. Is this normal?Cappin2 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 A Delivery for Neeralak quest help I'm having a problem with "A Delivery for Neeralak" Alliance quest. I go into the wailing cavern, get all the way to the bottom, find the NPC who has the question mark over his head, but it wont let me click on him to turn into the quest. Instead when I click on him I start auto attacking and get the words "target is friendly" I've tried abandoning then quest, getting it again. I've tried going out of the cave and back in. Logging in and out and nothing seems to work. As anyone else had this problem?Nightarsong4 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Falconry In the Howling Fjord, Northrend, you can play through a chain of Quests revolving around the sport of Falconry. In this Chain, the Quest Giver leads you on, saying that you will son receive a Falcon of your own, and that you and your Falcon will be one with each other soon. Unfortunately, when the Quest Chain is over, you don't receive a Falcon, all you get is the couple of gold you earned throughout the chain. This Thread is somewhat of a complaint towards the end result of this Chain.Ferre0 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Favorite Cata questing zones? Hey!! So I started leveling a mage and warrior through Cataclysm 81-85 content (will be my fourth and fifth 85s), and I found myself going through the same areas and avoiding the others like plague. I generally start off doing the Hyjal quests (and in fact I normally do everything for the achievement because I genuinely enjoy it) and then going off to Deepholm to do the Middle Fragment quest line (the best there imo). Now I haven't quite made my way to the next area but it's normally Uldum and I do the "be a messenger" questline as well as the Indiana Jones type quest (can't remember his name for some reason), and by then I maybe do a few opening quests in Twilight Highlands and then just dungeon/PvP my way to 85. So, what is everyone else's favorite questing areas and why? I heard Vashjr is really good but I really despise the opening quests and don't go very far because of it. For me it's probably Hyjal ~ Deepholme > Uldum > Twilight Highlands > VashjrCyriaa0 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 What a shame about Silithus To begin with, I congratulate you, Blizzard, on a job mostly well done. I've been leveling this pally since The Shattering and have progressed: Elwynn->Westfall->Red Ridge->Duskwoods->NSTV->Cape of STV->Dustwallow->Thousand Needles->Tanaris->Un'Goro and finally Silithus, always following where the Breadcrumb NPC pointed to. So far it had been excellent, smooth, refreshing (Except Dustwallow, but the new bridge was much appreciated) and fun. And then I got to Silithus. Same kill quests, same daily, same Twilight's Hammer. That last one is what irks me. How could it be that the zone that is defined in part by the Twilight Hammer's overwhelming presence be completely untouched after The Shattering? I came thinking that there'd be some juicy new story involving the furthering of the TH's plans, maybe see those wind crystal be put to real use and see even more elementals going wild. At the very least I expected better quest flow. Having done this place 2 times already I'm loathe to do it a third but having already hit 58, it doesn't much matter anymore. It's a shame to have wasted the last 6 or so levels on a boring old zone merely hoping for something new rather than experiencing something new. The real shame though, is that you didn't even try. You even put a mage portal to the Blasted Lands as if saying "We don't want you to bother with this place, come over here where we really tried to make the game fun, even though the vague story line you've been following regarding the Old Gods, Titans, the Silithid, and the Twilights' Hammer would likely have nothing to do with the story at the Blasted Lands". I hope there's a plan to improve and update Silithus, but if not I feel you've missed a golden opportunity. TL;DR: Silithus sucks. I suggest removing the druid in Un'Goro that point you to Silithus, thats just cruel. Gist7 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Vashj'ir Full Circle problem??? WTF is with this hateful quest??? boarded the submersible, got stuck on the outside, then got to the tenebrous cavern and nothing happens? the stupid sub seems to go around in circles, and I abandoned quest to try and get it again to get inside the sub but that moron NPC never re-appears? Is that it, am I not able to get the Full Circle quest again after abandoning? What a load of crap, this region is probably the worst designed, poor quality rubbish I've ever experienced in a video game.Aefion6 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Therazane is there any way to restart an old quest line if you aborted it along the way? I am a lvl 398 huntard and want the agility shoulder buff from Therazane but somehwere somehow lost the original quest line and cant get it back. any help is greatly appreciated and Thank you.Kynsierra9 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Firelands Invasion Help I just turned in "Druids of the Talon" (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29181) by turning in my 150 Marks of the World Tree. This is my second time turning in the 150 marks. The first time I did was with "The Shadow Wardens" (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29214), where it unlocked new dailies and quests. The only thing I've unlocked that I can physically see is three NPCs that currently want me to go and get 125 marks for them each. They are: Additional Armaments (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29281) Calling the Ancients (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29283) Filling the Moonwell (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29279) But so far, those are the only three new things that I see. Is there something I'm missing? What's next? Isn't there supposed to be more dailies unlocked like the Shadow Wardens?Firaja1 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Old quest rewards This is more of a transmog question than a quest inquiry, but is it possible to get gear from old quest rewards (for instance, Underworld Helm) that you completed a long time ago by submitting a ticket?Ii6 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Unable to access Thereazane faction... I was questing with my lvl 85 mage so I could gain access to the Therazane faction and thus, the shoulder enchants. However, upon completion of "That's No Pyramid" the questline just stopped. Belloc Brightblade gave me no other quest nor was there any available quest from the Warchief or the Warcheif's Command Board. I even checked back with the temple in Deepholm but to no avail. Did I somehow miss a quest? Was I suppsoed to pick up an item to start a quest? Help please! :(Hellrayzer4 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Hyjal Main Questline bugged? So a few weeks ago, one of the quest on the Hyjal main questline bugged out on my huntress. For those familiar with the story, as you come down the mountain, shortly after freeing Tortolla from her chains, you go speak with Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem at the Shrine of Malorne, and after speaking with him, a vision of Ysera should appear to send you on to speak to Nordu, an ancient of Lore, on a hill nearby (which you send defend from attacking fire elementals). Well, Ysera's vision never appeared for me and Hamuul has nothing more for me to do. I can speak to him, but he won't trip the quest again. I have gone everywhere in Hyjal (up and down the mountain) trying to see if Ysera could be somehow convinced to speak with me about Nordu (maybe back in Nordrassil), but to no avail. The questline seems irrevocably halted. Having completed the Hyjal quest achievement on multiple 85s, I am well aware of how the story unfolds, so I'm pretty confident that it's not user error (i.e. I missed a quest somewhere). I sent an in-game ticket in, which took over a week to be addressed, after which I received an in-game mail basically stating: "Thank you for reporting this quest issue to us. It appears that it's an issue we're aware of, etc. We appreciate your report, etc. For further updates, please visit the forums… etc." So… I sort of read this as "We created this amazing storyline with deep lore, but it's extremely linear and if you bug out on one of the quest… well… tough… better luck next time." I was lucky enough to complete my leveling going through Vashj'ir and have not yet encountered any more such bug, but still, I would love to see the issue addressed and hopefully resolved, if anything, on principle (not counting the missing achievements and reputation). On the technical side, I've done pretty everything possible. I've looked at the issue on a Mac and PC, laptop and desktop, clean install, with and without any addons (and yes, I even deleted my WTF folder!) Any advice? Cheers! /nanowen PS: this bug happened on my hunter, in case you are looking at Nano's achievements. :DNanowen7 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Stuck in Netherstorm 116/120 Call me crazy, I'm grinding out Loremaster. I've just run out of quests in Netherstorm. Can anyone help me? The only zone I haven't finished yet is SMV, and I'm heading there next, hoping that someone sends me all the way back to Netherstorm for something stupid. But just in case, I'm hoping someone out here can point me in the right direction. Thanks for the assist!!Nikavin4 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 How do you do it? How do you guys quest? I'm serious. I'm currently trying to level an alt druid, Feral just looked too fun in PVP to pass up. But I cannot get into questing for the life of me, it feels so slow and monotonous. It's like watching Spongebob Squarepants on TV, there's just no thought process required, you just sit and stare. I've tried doing Instances, they're only slightly better because of the human interaction. But the monotony is the same. PVP is the only thing that slightly holds my interest, I really enjoy it at 85. But leveling by PVP seems even slower than questing, and dying from two arcane shots or icelances is just too much for me. So, honest question: how do you guys keep yourself engaged with questing, or just leveling in general? Edit: made it make a little more sense..Sentences9 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 Fastest levelling 70 to 80 ? Any suggestions or tips for doing all or part of that range quickly? Is simply questing in Northrend fastest? Or doing several levels in Battlegrounds? I've tried both. The gates of Valgarde are an example of a quick method for around levels 65-70 but I haven't heard of anything for higher levels. Oh. Alliance preferred (but I'll switch to horde if it saves enough time). P.S. I was going to put this in the General forum but there doesn't seem to be one any more.Kri8 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 53-55 Quests in Silverpine Forest I am trying for the Loremaster achievements and Silverpine is one of the 3 area's I have left in the eastern kingdoms. I have finished all the quests I can find (including the quests in brill to get sent to Silverpine) and I am still only at 53 I flew around twice and there are no exclamations anywhere : ( Are there drop quests from certain mobs that I may have missed? I have no items to start one in my bags. Any help would be much appreciated!!Zaryendra3 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 Class appropriate quest rewards I was just wondering, since there are changes being implemented in MoP regarding how looting works, how about giving some consideration to the quest rewards. More specifically, why can't the quest rewards be tailored to each class. It's quite annoying when you finish a decent quest chain or even single quest, and the quest rewards offered are really cool (for other classes) but useless to your class. I think it would be a lot better system if you finish a quest which is designed to give you an item, then let it be class specific. Can't be that difficult to implement and i can't see the downside to it.Blademane3 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Can't get back Mount Hyjal quest HELP! So I recently hit 85 and have been wanting to go to the Firelands but I was told by others that you need to do about 75% of the hyjal quests but... I abandoned the Board quest for Mount Hyjal to do the others and now I have no way to get it back. I've read up in the forums about this and nothing helped. I flew to Mount Hyjal myself and there weren't ANY quests other than the Thrall one which I did. Anyways, I really would like to get the quest to do the Mount Hyjal quests but dont know how to get it back after I abandoned it a while back. I need help. WHAT DO I DO!? > . <Sÿnthia2 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Transmog and Quests. Now that we can transmog items for looks, I would love a way to do some of the old quests again. There are some items that would go good with sets of armor I would like to use but can't get because I did the quest way back in the day. I would pay like 100g per quest to redo it lol.Rainmon1 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Delegation Quest Help Hey all, I am looking to get a priest with the crystals from the Firelands raid on Stormreaver, Since DS is out, everyone doesnt want to move to the recently old raid on my server. If anyone is interested, message me.Vito0 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 365 Cape Quest Problems "Elemental Bonds" I was doing Elemental Bonds: Doubt, when I accidentally pulled an elite mob and died. When I flew back to my body, the "power" bar on your screen that tells you how many more mobs you have to kill had disappeared. I then tried to abandon my quest, thinking that Aggra could just give it back to me. This wasn't the case, and I checked back everywhere to try and pick up the quest again. Is this a bug? Is there any fix?Everlasting2 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Quest: Blackout (Lirastrasza, Twilight Highl Please, make this a daily repeatable quest. Funnest quest I've ever done!Jezeßelle1 Mar 27, 2012