Quests

Oct 25, 2011 I Need to Cask You a Favor Is this quest still in game? It's the only cooking quest I have yet to do in Ironforge, and I've been there for a month and still haven't gotten it. I've long since gotten max Exalted rep, and I'm tired of Ironforge!!Blunder4 Oct 25, 2011
Oct 25, 2011 Plants vs Zombies? Is this fun for some? I'm only playing it now to fill my Hillsbrad quest list. I don't understand some of the advanced tactics, so I'm going to research since the ingame "help" doesn't seem to help much. I guess basically, I'm not enjoying it much, but it's a requirement for other things.Trilha2 Oct 25, 2011
Oct 25, 2011 Defending the Rift/Vashj'ir Portal I'm curious why the Vashj'ir portal from Orgrimmar (or, I presume, its Alliance equivalent) sends players who have completed Defending the Rift to Tenebrous Cavern. Once the quests in the zone are complete, wouldn't it make more sense to send them to Silver Tide Hollow? I presume I'm not the only one whose visits to Vashj'ir are limited to purchasing items from the Earthen Ring quartermaster. There aren't many other reasons to return to that zone, and the only good reason (w/r/t Firelands Invasion) teleports you there directly. It's also more centrally located on the off chance someone is doing gathering. Czeano2 Oct 25, 2011
Oct 24, 2011 Trick or Treat Changes Okay, not the most pressing of issues atm, I realize. However, I am sad to see that with the overhaul of Hallow's End this year, we are losing the venerable health/mana candy that has proven so useful in years past. Candy Corn, Candy Bars and Lollipops have proven so useful in the past that I would stock up on as many as I could get my hands on every year. 3% health and mana over 25 secs? CRAZY good. Especially since you could stack it. One of the few actually useful items you could obtain from holiday events. Not sure why these were removed, Blizzard, but if you can look up from your panda-lovefest for a few minutes and give us some insight onto what goes into making these weird decisions, that would be awesome. Aranyszin1 Oct 24, 2011
Oct 24, 2011 Vashj'ir quest help I transferred from horde to alliance a few months ago now but recently i went to vashj'ir to farm some giant turtle tongues for cooking and i realised i dont have the buff anymore that lets you breath underwater after that "call of duty" quest. i've done 51/130 quests there... can anyone help me? i need the buff that lets me breath..Exphiled1 Oct 24, 2011
Oct 24, 2011 Elemental Bonds quest chain This is the one where your trying to save thrall from each elemental form. It is time for a nerf to this quest chain. Time has passed and hardly anyone is their anymore to help you with it. I understand its easy just kill the elementals, this is not the point. My point is, if you should die for some reasion (yes it can happen), your counter resets. This was fine back when this chain was new and you had alot of players doing it and each kill was shared wether you where grouped with others or not as long as you did some damage to the mob that was killed it counted for you too. But now your on your own killing them 1 at a time for the most part since anymore then that would prity much kill you. And the elites, you can't solo thouse at all. Like I said, this was fine when it first started, but not now since you can't just invite a friend to help you. I am looking at this from a freash 85's point of view, not a heroic or raid runners point of view. While I relize this toon is geared and had a easy time their when the 1st originaly came out as a result. I just resently brought up another toon and it hit 85 today and its having a rough time for this quest chain. Dahca3 Oct 24, 2011
Oct 24, 2011 stranglethorn quests ive been working on the quests in booty bay and then i came across this one to kill the cow and get a pirate hat. now i cant target the pirates. my quetion is this, did i screw myself in getting rep for booty bay and the other goblin reps, because thats what ive been working on. and can i undo the damage ive done.Firestorms4 Oct 24, 2011
Oct 24, 2011 Steps to unlock Damek Bloombeard? I'm trying to wrap my head around the new daily questing in Hyjal. There's some pretty sweet rewards to be had! I've been reading MMO champ and wowpedia (http://www.wowpedia.org/Mark_of_the_World_Tree) but I can't quite understand what's required to unlock this guy. Are the one time quests all available at the start? If not, that means it could take a few days to unlock phase 2 (which is fine, trying to understand). Once you unlock phase 2 can you instantly do the Additional Armaments quest? If not, how do you unlock it? I guess bottom line - whats the soonest this vendor can be unlocked? Thanks!Ghatok9 Oct 24, 2011
Oct 24, 2011 Quests with companions as rewards? I just finished the Mauti quest chain, which ends & allows one to "adopt" Mauti's orphaned cub as a companion- are there other quests like this? If so, name please! Thank ye.Clalen3 Oct 24, 2011
Oct 24, 2011 Color of text in quests. I was wondering, if in the next patch, we could change the color of the text in the quest log to something other than BRIGHT !@# YELLOW? Its so bright, its literally impossible to read the quest text. Short of me firing up wowhead, I don't even know what I'm questing for. If its something specific, I can't read what it tells me to do. Why bright yellow? Of all colors to choose from, you choose the dumbest color to go with it. I think it used to be white? But this bright yellow is far, FAR worse than the white(if it even was white). Change it to black, or some other DARKER color than bright yellow so I can read the quest text. Thanks.Protbeef3 Oct 24, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 Nerf Molten Front/Hyjal Dailies. I'm recently of a mindset that the time needed to grind up all of the marks in order to unlock some of the gear vendors for a new level 85 should be reduced. Once easy way to do this would be to buff the number of marks obtained per quest. It's made a bit easier to get up to Firelands-viable gear levels with these daily rewards on a new level 85. It would allow more new 85s to get through that content before the next patch hits.Timtaylor4 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 Suggestion: CYOA Quests Hello everyone. I searched around a bit and didn't see any suggestions like this, so sorry if it has already been suggested. Today I was going around doing all of the Hallow's End quests when I got to the quest "What Now?" which, if you don't know, allows you to choose between two people to turn the quest in to. This got me thinking. Hear me out on this. Choose Your Own Adventure quests. Say you level a character through a particular zone, you would get to choose from multiple paths within each quest which each lead to a different outcome, and possibly a different reward. Then when you level your next character through that same zone, you can do the same quest, but choose to do the quest differently. This could also allow for some of new account-wide achievements in MoP to be something along the lines of "Complete every path of X quest" by doing the quest on multiple characters. Even after Cataclysm revamped all the old world quest zones, after you've leveled a handful of characters up you get to the point where questing becomes rather monotonous when you have to repeat the same quests multiple times on different characters, or you just end up doing random dungeons and not questing at all. This would solve that. In addition, I think it would just be a really cool feature to have and would make each character's questing experience unique and fun. Just an idea, I think it would be cool to see, and it would definitely make questing a lot more interesting. What are your thoughts? EDIT: ...Starstuff4 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 Group Quests I've been questing in Hellfire Peninsula and I'm growing infuriated by the ludicrous amount of quests with bosses that require a group to kill. I've never been able to get around these in the past, but now, they're in huge quantities. Did these developers ever think how difficult it is to actually find a person somewhere in the huge zone on your realm doing the same quest as you at the same time? It's impossible! Over my hours and hours in Hellfire Peninsula, I've not encountered one person doing a quest, let alone MY quest. So how do you get around these group bosses? How do you find players?Hazeel15 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 Stuck in the Bwemba chain Hey I was wondering if this was a bug or just me being unobservant. I finished the quests "Bury Me With Me Boots..." and "Some Good Will Come" a few weeks ago, but I just looked up the chain on wowhead and noticed that "Warn the Rebel Camp" was supposed to be next. I flew back to the panther cave, but I couldn't find any quests there. When I flew up to the rebel camp, I found it under attack but I still couldn't figure out how to progress with the quest chain. Should I page a GM, or is there something I'm missing?Naur2 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 The Savior of Hallow's End Is it just me or does it seem like you need a 25 man raid group to keep up with and extinguish the fires in goldshire this year? Honestly we had 11 people on them and couldn't get them out.....I don't remember it being this way in the past, I'll try again this evening when hopefully more people will be on. All I can say is good luck getting this done unless you get lucky on the first day or can form a raid to do it......Dirtydeed8 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 Dailys Amount Increased 35-50 Hello! Just would like to note that Dailys are becoming Difficult to finish. With doing the FL Dailys and others to either get Rep or Mounts (ie. Tourney) it is quite a job to pick one or the other. Can we now have an Increase to offset this Obstical? TYZyllythia2 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 Quest Problems I'm having a problem with one of my quests in Twilight Highlands that is actually hindering my ability to further myself in the quest line. Parting Packages is giving me issues. I can't seem to get the bomb placed in the Highbank Keep. I have tried the 2 barrels sitting at the end of the stairs. I've tried the 2 in the entrance room thing. I've tried the ones in the hallways and stair wells and on top of the walls. Nothing will let me place the bombs. I have tried logging in and out. Exiting the game completely. Abandoning and re-accepting the quest several times. I still can't finish this quest. Immamonster6 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 Frenzyheart Tribe reptuation? i completed all the quests in the sholozar basin and chose the frenzyheart tribe to get exalt with first. then ill do oracles. my problems is that im honoured and yet cant do any dailies, and ive searched but cant find a way to activate them. how do i start them so i can get rep?? pls help tyUmawama4 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 22, 2011 Missing Heirlooms (LvL 10 Req) The quest line to get the creepy crate pet and alot of the other holiday quests req you to be LvL 10. As a lvl1 bank alt I wonder why is there a lvl 10 req on such silly quests. I ask because as a bank alt I collect pets and am currently at 92 (93 when I get enough treats to buy the cat).Zalbank4 Oct 22, 2011
Oct 22, 2011 help finding dungeons I have these three quests but I cant find the right dungeon to finish them. They are: weaken the ramparts pride of fel horde the will of the warchief ThanksDavemajor2 Oct 22, 2011
Oct 22, 2011 Eris Havenfire. Does anyone know if this quest giver was removed when the Shattering happened? I'd really like to get Benediction/Anathema and I want to know if I just need to wait for her to spawn, or if she's gone. If so, :<Laeline3 Oct 22, 2011
Oct 22, 2011 Zun'Ja - Legion's Rest/Nespirah innkeeper Hi folks, I'm currently trying to get my Hallow's End achievements wrapped up, and I've hit a bit of a snag. I did my levelling in Hyjal, so I never went to Vashj'ir, and I'm having a terrible time navigating. Specifically, at this point in time, I can target Zun'Ja (the Legion Rest innkeeper), but can't find her for the life of me. She looks like she might be inside Nespirah, but from the one entrance I could find into the place I couldn't find her. Gaining access to her doesn't require doing any of the quests in Vashj'ir, does it? And if not, how the heck do I find her? =P While I'm planning on doing them eventually, I don't want to be forced to do them immediately just so I can grab the candy bucket. Thanks for any help! JaxJaxixia2 Oct 22, 2011
Oct 22, 2011 where are the TH starting quest?? I just Xfer from horde and i saw that when i went to TH none of the zones there were unlocked. And i cant find the quest that unlocks all of the others. I really need to do them so i can unlock the town to buy rep gear.Thyfreakshow2 Oct 22, 2011
Oct 22, 2011 hallow's end event i think the masks you buy from the vendor with tricky treats should NOT go away when the event ends!!!!Shadowmagik1 Oct 22, 2011
Oct 21, 2011 Deepholm Quests (49/110) I recently completed the deepholm quest where you kill the dragon and get its fragment and after I turned that quest in and the one where you go talk to the girl in stonecore no more quests are showing up and i flew around everywhere and can not find any. I may be overlooking them but if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. ThanksAdragon1 Oct 21, 2011
Oct 21, 2011 Deepholm Quests Bugged? A friend of mine is stuck in deepholm at 62 quests completed and the issue is that he is bugged out of picking up any more quests as in like no quests are showing up on the map. After opening two tickets he got one helpful response (which wasnt that helpful because the place he sent him didnt turn up any new quests) and a response from a gm that obviously didnt understand the issue that was being presented by the response he gave. In before responses of "try going here to find quests" I literally follwed him all around deepholm on a toon with 0 quests done in the zone with a quest locating addon on and he had track lower level quests enabled and we found nothing. Is there any known issues of this happening? My friend is starting to get slightly pissed that he wont be able to get the rep shoulder enchant just because deepholm is bugged out for him.Bennettdk4 Oct 21, 2011
Oct 21, 2011 Quest Items available for keeps? Just a thought: I recently did a quest on my gnome warlock where I was given a fire extinguisher to put out some fires on several aircraft sitting by a runway. It was a pretty neat quest item and that's when it crossed my mind: Why not give players an opportunity to keep and use these type of quest items in their inventory for general use? Not necessarily to cause damage or anything of the sort, but to merely serve as a fun and unique item to use sparingly for amusement.Naberios2 Oct 21, 2011
Oct 21, 2011 stop the fires (hallows end) can you help me i dont get how to do these questFallanth12 Oct 21, 2011
Oct 21, 2011 call of the ancients i am trying to do call of the ancients but the quest for tortlloa don't seem to be anywhere the NPC that im surppose to get the quest from just tells me a story and thats all please help Dethturtle1 Oct 21, 2011
Oct 20, 2011 Unearthing Uldum, stuck at 73/105 I indeed finished the harris jones line and completed HoO quests, I stuck at 73/105, looks like I missed a whole line of quests or more. There is no quests available in Ramkahen. Any one could give me a clue where should I look for?Ranma4 Oct 20, 2011
Oct 20, 2011 Quests that need some work. 1. Heart of the Mountain for BRD (classic). I did a full boss clear in one run but got like 7 total coffer keys. I had some in my bags, but once i left BRd the keys were gone. So take out the coffer keys or do a 100% on each boss to get this quest done. 2. Aces High! for Coldarra (northrend). I had some dragons kill my drake, when I landed on a floating island, another dragon came by and killed me. The only way I could get my body was taking the ress at the spirit healer. This should be changed like in Outlands. If you die like in netherwing shelf, you ress at graeyard alive or give flying while you are dead like in Icecrown/Storm Peaks.Zapps0 Oct 20, 2011
Oct 20, 2011 >> getting to Twilight HIghlands << m writing about an alt, lvl 84. Did the rickety plane thing from SW to Twilight Highlands. Went back to SW, went to the 'portal island' , no portal to Twilight Highlands. Went back to the Keep to check on whether I had anything left over. Click on the Prince, he said " I thought you had forgottne about me", clicked on follow me and now he is stuck to me like white on rice. The only way back to Twilight now is to take the bird taxi sservice. Any advice???? thanksQuillxxyy4 Oct 20, 2011
Oct 19, 2011 Oracle Dailies I became friendly with the Oracles in Sholazar Basin. I did some quests and got to honored. The last quest I remember doing is collecting the red crystals or going inside the cave to fight the elite. I did the one daily quest inside. The next day I went back, and I can't get dailies at Rainspeaker Canopy so I talked to the Npc's and went to the other Oracle spot nest to the Moslin Pillar I could not get any there. I'm not sure where to pick up where I left off.Jackofdamned2 Oct 19, 2011
Oct 19, 2011 Move Anson out of Rose to finish the chain It would be very helpful to move Anson Hastings out of the Gilded Rose for the end of his quest chain. Currently, most players return to the Rose to end the chain and get the pet. This forces people who want to start the chain wait until he turns into a spider, dies and returns just to get through the two conversations necessary to start the quest chain. It appears that players simply go to the question mark closest to them when they finish the previous quest in the catacombs of the Cathedral. I am aware that there are two ways to finish this and they both have the same result. I use the The Golden Keg in the Dwarven District to complete the quest chain to prevent making others wait for Hastings to respawn, however, I have yet to see anyone else do this and I've finished the chain three different times. It may be advisable to move Hastings to The Pig and Whistle tavern in Old City or make the Keg the only place to finish the quest chain since the outcome is the same anyway.Palyjoo1 Oct 19, 2011
Oct 19, 2011 shimmering expanse can find the way to get to the over seer idra'keer can someone tell me how to find the ramp please my guild is no helpGeorgett1 Oct 19, 2011
Oct 19, 2011 149 marks of the tree REALLY?! I was wondering if i should be sitting @ 149 marks? I have yet to turn in my 2x 150 marks quests, and i thought today would be the day... guess not. This is really, really weak blizz i have to wait til tomorrow? so now, instead of hitting 150 today, im going to be even more behind. woohoo! My question is did everyone end up like this or did some of you hit 150 on the money?Petrollium4 Oct 19, 2011
Oct 19, 2011 questing for lore master opinions so i quit the game and came back to do loremaster with a hunter...lately i had the feeling of just getting to 85 with this toon and going back to do quests. but i fear i wont go back once i reach max so i compromised to do quests but dungeon level my current level content...right now im doing level 40 45 stuff. id like to do loremaster but i have 10 15 zones yet till i reach outlands. also im wondering about just doing every single quest possible but with loremaster now each zone lets you do the requirement but there 3-5 quests yet to do. do i do all quests regardless or should do just enough to get achievement and move on and come back later?Archery3 Oct 19, 2011
Oct 19, 2011 updated Candy Bucket list? Wowwiki is a bit outdated, it does not have any of the new inns from Cataclysm and still list a few old inns on Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom that is no longer there due to the shattering. So is there an updated list of what inns are there to check for the trick n treat achievement?Buruu4 Oct 19, 2011
Oct 19, 2011 Taelan Fordring - where is he? first off: blizzard gms are terribly rude and this is not acceptable. i've been talking to 2 of them and specified that i've been looking on wowhead, wowpedia, google etc to find the correct location of Taelan Fordring but there's no report of his existence after cataclysm launch. i specifically asked if it had been removed and the gm said ''he hasn't been removed, i just teleported to him with my gm powers but i won't tell you where he is, go on wowhead, we relocated him''. contacted a second gm, he said to look on wowpedia AGAIN, and on wowpedia it says the npc was removed on 4.0.3 question: how can the gm teleport to the npc if it has been removed in 4.0.3? so apparently our super knowledgeable gms don't have a clue after spending 2 hrs spamming a targeting macro for Highlord Taelan Fordring in hearthglen and surroundings (in and out every building) as only reasonable source for Hyperion pants to drop, i decided to quit. i'd really like to know if this npc is still there, if he's friendly or hostile to horde, if i have to be instanced or on a quest to see him, and where he is. thanks to blizzard gms i decided to stop paying my 3 by 3 month subscription, wasting my time and money isn't really something i look forward, specially since i have a job and can't spend all day playing hide and seek with a npc that no one has seen in a year. gms should realize that instead of mocking customers Caoileann9 Oct 19, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 legendary staff quest question/concern last week when my guild cleared firelands, alysrazor bugged out on us and ended up producing no corpse upon it's death. my guild master put in a ticket and the boss did infact die (did not bug out / reset), and loot was offered through the blizzard GM. our main concern though was about the items for the legendary quest the person that is currently working on Seething Cinders did end up getting his in the mail, but I was unable to get credit for Smouldering Essences off the boss due to my inability to syphon it's dead body since it wasnt there. I am currently at 158/250 essences , each boss in heroic 10 man drops a minimum of 7. This means that by the end of this week, i will be at 200/250 MINIMUM (since sometimes they drop 8). Assuming this same rate, I will be at 242/250 at the end of NEXT week. i talked to a few GM's and they told me that this is something that the development team has to take care of if the issue is resolveable long story short: if i have LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO 7 essences remaining to collect by the end of next week , is there any possible way to auto complete the quest for me once i obtain the heart of flame off of ragnaros since I would have been at 250/250 by that time if alysrazor had not bugged out for me. i really dont want to have to wait a whole extra week just because the boss was buggy...Telestia1 Oct 18, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 Dailies: Quel'Danas>Firelands As for you guys out there that experienced quel'danas, you can say without a doubt it was the best daily zone... world pvp was crazy there. So I recently got back into the game like 2 months ago and just today i wanted to world pvp, so i did the fireland stupid quests until i was able to go into the zone where the actually dailies are... to my surprise, it's utter crap. It's stupid, pointless, pvp is crap, blizz messed up and i don't see how you guys don't hate it aswell... First off, the neutral zone is stupid, all you have to do is go inside it and you take 0... 0 dmg from any other player of a different fraction... for example, i was on my druid and i got this mage to 10% and had mangle/rake/rip up (full duration) and it would have easily killed him, but nope, backpeddles his way into the neutral zone and takes no damage. You might try and argue that you have to wait for them to be further away, but that's the problem, mobs spawn 2 feet outside the stupid neutral zone. So if you're a scrub and get ganked, all you do is backpeddle your way back into the zone. Basically my point is that the dev team for WoW currently sucks and doesn't care about making a good daily zone... IMO a good daily zone provides fun world pvp (since you can't go to a city cuz there's no gaurantee that anyone will be flagged and that once you attack someone, 5 guards w/ 114k health that hit for 6k non crit jump on you) and dailies that provide you with enough gold to make it through without making you incredibly rich.Crakerjack0 Oct 18, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 Wrathgate Quest Heya. I just completed the chain leading to the cinematic in Dragonblight, and afterwards, Alexstraza whispered to come to her. I did, expecting the follow up quest, but she doesn't have one. Is this a bug? I did a forum search, but came up with nothing. Is it because this character is Worgen? Thanks for reading.Lifa9 Oct 18, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 What is your favorite quest? I'm currently leveling a new character (This one) and I've decided to do both Loremaster achievements before I move on to Outlands. This has provided me with a whole new WoW experience. Instead of auto-accepting every quest I've taken the time to read them, and listen to the occasional npc conversation and this has deepened my appreciation of WoW as a game. So, I'd like to ask the community what their favorite quests have been. Both overall and in each expansion. My favorite quest on Eastern Kingdoms is probably the Battle for Booty Bay. It just felt like an epic battle to me. Honorable mention to the A-Team quest chain in Redridge. All the finale quests in Eastern Kingdoms were well done though. Kalimdor - I have not completed this continent yet, so far I've most enjoyed the quest chain involving Magatha Grimtotem for the story, and the Don Quixote quest in Un'Goro for the humor. I still have Feralas, Felwood, and Winterspring to go so this may change. Outlands - haven't leveled through this post cata but from what I understand it, as well as Northrend remain mostly unchanged. My favorite BC quest is the horde chain in nagrand to bring Thrall home. Unfortunately I believe this one can not be completed anymore, plus this character is Allinace. Northrend - Wrath gate - Easy choice for me. However, it is no longer completable as well. Also- I hate Blizzard for removing the Legend of Zelda quest chain. Hate. >:(Slewth25 Oct 18, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 From whence they came scourge crystals glitch Hey I was doing this quest and i got the eidolon watcher and when i cast banish crystal it does the cast but it doesnt count towards the 10 i need ....just nothing happens wtf do i do Chompskiiz1 Oct 18, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 Battle of Life and Death in Twilight Highland Ok, so i began the quest,"Battle of Life and Death" in the twilight highlands and in it you are supposed to board dragons behind calen and do some attack. Well shortly after accepting the quest the dragons dissapeared. I abandoned it in hopes of just picking it up again but afterwards the questgiver did not seem to want to give it to me anymore. I have logged out and searched all around the map and found no other quests. Any suggestions? Jimbotwo1 Oct 18, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 Heirlooms I was talking to a GM a while ago about Heirlooms. They help a LOT, but, what if one of your really good friends plays on a different server. and you want to make a character on that server to play with your friend. But, your slow at leveling and dont really do anything special. Thats whats happening in my case. Also questing takes a very logn time to do. and with random whites and even soem grays. Questing is a bit hard. So what im saying is that it would be damn awesome if Blizzard made it so that you could send your Heirloom (B.o.A) over servers also. I think that would be very awesome and I think other people would be in agreement with me too. Please read this, thanks.Neuroticity6 Oct 18, 2011
Oct 17, 2011 Heart of Flame Does the quest Heart of Flame still have any issues in regard to race/faction transfers of characters that are halfway done with smoldering essences?Këpler2 Oct 17, 2011
Oct 17, 2011 Legendary quest & druids The more dragons that spawn, make it nearly impossible to do this. I'm stuck at around 1.3 mil, as are other druids I know. I get further as a RESTO then as a BOOMKIN. And what kills me is when the dragons start to get too high, I end up with 4-5 out and can't catch up. Seriously blizz? You nerf FL, you make it EASY! Yet the quest so hard. I am 4/7 heroic FL, in 391 gear and CAN'T DO THIS QUEST. In fact, it made me want to delete my toon, and quit the game I got so mad at it. I am just going to drop it/give up. It's not worth it. I HAVE A 391 HEROIC DOMO STAFF! Please do something about this before druids nerd quit >.>Xiata10 Oct 17, 2011
Oct 17, 2011 "Samophlange" so i was able to do this quest line on this guy at level 10 but i cant seem to do it on my level 10 hunter? http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29021 has the level requirement changed? Edit: unless there are some pre quests ive forgotten about?Bawse3 Oct 17, 2011
Oct 17, 2011 Questing to 84-85..? Just curious, im trying to hit 85 quick from 84. Where should i be questing? or what should i be doing to hit 85 fast? im rested all the way to 85 so im thinking it shouldnt take longer than a day or so if that. I just started questing in uldum, but is there a quicker way to lvl besides questing from this point? just curious on opinions any suggestions would be helpful ! thanks Naserian4 Oct 17, 2011