Arenas

Feb 13, 2015 2100 Ret LF Partners Hey guys, I'm looking for partners to finish off arena master. I'm an achievement !@#$% and missing quite a few achievements there. Below is my experience in arena. ------CR---Exp 2's 1850 2000 3's 2100 2100 5's 1850 1900 I'm looking for players either in the later evening or afternoon. Hit me up mac#11916Macstallion0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 @metaclass WLD/S Hey Meta, I know you're a decent lock pretty active on the forums who plays warrior/lock comps so I wanted to get some advice. How do you put out damage as a lock when you're getting trained and what do you need from your partners to do so? For instance, when I'm getting trained by a rogue, I sit bear and then call for a stun so I can refresh hots and re-bear. But when my lock is getting trained, I'm not really sure WHEN I should clone/root DPS because I don't want to DR it for nothing. If I can cc the dps so my lock can cast, should we be haunting or trying to fear healer? I guess I'm not sure if the warrior/lock counter pressure is better or if peels/cc is better. I'm talking mostly against melee cleaves. I know I need to clone/root/incap etc to help, but I also want to use it to set something up rather than just randomly, and I'm not really sure what the comp should be doing with those small windows of opportunity to cast if that makes sense at all.Jarrllaxxle5 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 2.2k cr DK Horde LF arenas any bracket any time blazart#1344Blerp1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Lf a friends rdruid here looking for friends to play with put your btag down below lets rock n roll and follow my stream haha www.twitch.tv/jcarpio1998Niatto9 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 This game is just not the same =( Hello, I have been playing this game since BC and have loved it ever since, I member when I use to log on super excited to play and know when I log on there is like nothing too do and even though I play a rdruid its really still not fun like yes im [OP As *****] but I don't know there Is just really no one to play with know days and its not like im a very bad player like I got 2.6 on a warrior and a druid and 2400+Cr this season and the game is just still not fun so I guess this is the last for me peace blizNiatto22 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Need chill warrior for consistent WLS. Prefer you to be 1800cr+ but I can make exceptions. I want to consistently push in 3s throughout the season and build synergy. I have played aff lock for close to 8 years on multiple accounts. I basically just need a pocket execute. be full geared 660 and know how to do constant swaps. Hmu! BTAG- QWERTY#1744Necromech4 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Vicious Saddle question If I have gotten it on one toon already and got a mount, can I get another on a different toon? Thanks for the helpDrizzeh3 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Gamebreaking Blood dk exploit So me and a rogue ran into a dk going by the name of Unavrgdk in 2v2 90-100 bracket. the first thing we noticed is he didnt bother to help his warrior partner out. he then continued to 1v2 us while rp walking as if we were level 90 and he was 100. after i died i quickly searched him up on the armory, and what i found was nothing short of horrifying. more than 1/2 of his gear was low level blues and greens, some even going as low as level 40. a recurring theme was that most peices had a stat called bonus armor. if the stat functions the same for blood dks as it does prot warriors then not only was he absurdly tank for his level, he was also critting for 60k death strikes, which equals godmode when you consider death strike scales off of damage done. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Unavrgdk/simple for context.Benefítzs10 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 lf 3s 2200 cr resto druid 2300 cr hunter leave btag I can play now or wheneverKomodadragon3 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 2520 cr resto druid wanting to push rank 1 2520 cr resto druid wanting to push rank 1 willing to play rld, hld or hunter pally druid reply back to this post or add #sundog1632 if your interested can play regularly.Shreir0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 maybe make druid less druid many complaints have been made about the druid how bout we change the druid to more air borne attacks mid lvl or game and let people experince less without a friend or money and druid this and druid that..Haneth8 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Feral looking for serious 3s partners Prefer jungle cleave, also be 2.2kexp and have at least 1900 cr. Please be good. Btag tswag#1451Urukubar1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Interrupt Bot for 6.0.3 (aka Kick Bot) Has anyone else noticed the absurd amount of people interrupt botting these days? 7/10 Arenas thus far have at least one person using one. It's getting really sad. As much as I'd like to say the general population of Arena players have gotten better, it is actually humanly impossible to land a .05 kick... Which brings up another question, why are these people able to be so obvious? Because Blizzard doesn't give a damn. They're paying $15 a month & they purchased their new expansion so why do anything about it? I'm willing to bet my life's savings that if people were to admit they used an interrupt bot on this forum that they wouldn't even get in trouble, because lets be honest, Blizzard does not care.Sanityxz73 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Countering Burst as a Mistweaver? Alright, simple question: How do I survive extremely powerful bursts as a Mistweaver? I'm specifically referring to 2s. I recently started playing Mistweaver, and am still inexperienced, but I'm doing alright when confronted with healer comps (Priest/Feral, Warr/Druid, etc). That's not to say I consistently win, but I definitely feel comfortable dealing with these teams. I feel like I know what to do in different situations, whether it be knowing which one to sap or knowing when to interrupt. The teams that are consistently ravaging me are teams like: Boomkin/Mage, Feral/Mage, DK/Warr, Hunter/Warr, etc. You get the picture. Basically, my health begins at 100% and drops to 0% before I can even react. Even using my defensive cooldowns (cocoon/FB/Revive), stuns (Charging Ox/Leg Sweep), and hiding with roll/transcendence transfer, I still can't survive. Allow me to give an example of something that happened: My partner was a Frost DK, and the enemy team was Fury/Frost DK. The match begins in Tol'Viron, and the absolute first thing I do is drop Transcendence behind a nearby pillar so I can run away and LoS the DK's grip. Obviously, they're both training me from the start because I'm a MW. I drop my statue as always, re-mount to flee if needed, and the enemy team just charges in head-first. My teammate gripped the DK into us before he arrived to begin DPS, but the DK just continued his normal focus on me. The warrior charged and rooted me, and they both began bursting my health. The warrior stunned me with storm bolt and started attacking me. My health wasn't plummeting just yet, and I didn't trinket the storm bolt. The DK actually hadn't reached me yet because my teammate was slowing/stunning him on the side. Next the warrior fears me, and the damage is pretty bad (I haven't had a chance to really heal yet) so I use nimble brew. I use thunder focus tea and chi brew to apply some strong self-heals and bring my HP back up. Then the DK (who was slightly further away because of fear and my teammate holding him off) uses Death Grip to pull me in. I immediately transcendance transfer behind the pillar and begin self healing. The warrior leaps around the corner and roots me, and I roll to try to escape. Here's what happens: The DK stuns me, closes the distance. I trinket the stun, only to be stunned again. They start bursting, my HP plummets. I pop cocoon, but it doesn't do !@#$ because their burst is too strong. I die... Alright, this makes it sound like I had plenty of time to react to everything I mentioned, but these events really only took place over the course of about 45-60 seconds... How do I deal with their intense bursting when life cocoon doesn't work and I can't make enough distance to heal myself?Zoremn13 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Boomkin or Feral for different PVP Hey guys, what is currently best for arenas and or rbgs?  Is one better for one or the other?Orphi6 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 What rating do you need To increase your weekly cap?Irhcsasix6 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 2.1k this season rdruid LF teams 2.1k 3's CR this season LF more partners play with :)Tribrid0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 best partner (2's) for resto druid I essentially have every class at 90+, including 5 100's. I was thinking hunter, but everyone plays one. What are essentially the best combo's to pair with a resto druid. Thanks.Mazukai5 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Fix 5's MMR to same as 2's and 3's With the removal of titles from 5's, less people is queuing, 5's 2.2k grind for arena master is bad atm. 2's was fixed to be the same as 3's, any chance of 5's being done the same would be nice.Tribrid0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 PSA for arena LFR "yolo" means "losing" If the cr is not listed anywhere it's very low if the cr is listed, the truth is actually 100 below what is said if they applied without anything written, they are usually either too bad for you or too good for you. any listed experience is usually higher than actually rating achieved, or it will be for the wrong bracket. "ex glad" means never was a glad ever. "pushing X rating" means you'd be extremely lucky to get X rating with them unless you carried them. The words "fun" and "chill" are interchangeable with "bad" "I dont care about cr" means they are 1500 or below. "fully geared", "have wep" or something similar means they have low cr and xp. "please know your class" or "no bads" means they are likely a rager "LF X class" means they would prefer X class, but they will still probably take you if you're on horde side because no else will be applying. Did I miss any?Blerp32 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Can someone please tell if pvp gets better? I'm not even going to go into whats wrong with pvp at the moment. We all know. We have seen the hundreds of posts. My question is. When is it going to get better? Are they actually going to fix it? Am I wasting my time and money? Do Blizz truly not ban bots and cheaters because they are paying a sub? I'm so frustrated right now with this game. Whats a good pvp game to play that isn't broken?Cowardclass2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 LF a 2s partner Anybody wanna cap?Thòr0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 that day when glinkz Says people have inflated egos from running train healer comps. Oh and bashes on people for running t1 comps. - glinkz plays jungle - glinkz runs at healers 90% of the time. - glinkz got rating from playing a t1 comp this season. - glinkz says training healers is mindless and skilless. - glinkz got r1 from playing beastcleave a t1 comp last season.Alwaysyoux59 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Resto druids *insert crying about invincibility here* What should I be doing to kill them? Is blanket CC the only way? Because unless they play poorly/hots are dispelled, they just don't ever die.Marlucill6 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Graphics card crashing on tigers peak Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Or would anyone know what I can do to fix it or start trouble shooting?Gorillatko8 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Bad At PvP! Recently i have been dueling outside SW in hopes of getting better at PvP, every person out there is in full PvP Conquest Gear and always seem to absolutely destroy me and quickly respond with either "2ez" or "You're !@#$" with no constructive criticism. One hunter told be about Spell reflect on Traps. My main issue is, i get to a certain Arena rating like 1.4 or in Mop 1.7k and once i hit this mark i always seem to suddenly drop the next day. My dueling is quite flawed, i can push out heaps of damage, but then i go out to SW and all these critics say Warrior beats my class, you suck nub. (Boomy and frost DK were especially mean". I have 4 level 100's and back in MoP had 7 90's all doing PvP. I find it hard to commit to a class, spec and play style as either i or my partner become redundant. I always ask for advice and tips on class dueling, and some people reinforce me saying he is way more geared than you (everyone i duel is usually 1.9k+ and in full Conq or close to) But i am a player that takes to heart losses, when i lose it usually means a great deal to me as i hate losing so i strive to do better, but players just generally aren't kind enough to specifically name what's wrong. Recently i vs'd a boomy and a Hunter, i tried shockwave multiple times during the duel and considering the lag i face in Aus. i usually completely miss when they are on a speed boost or using disengage or displacer beast. The hunter told be to be fragile with it and told me to wait till i KNOW i can do it. The boomy just laughed and said his gear isn't what is winning but his skill is and told me i had no skill. So what do i do? If anyone has any tips or pointers for me that'd be great, i use macros for intervene and have a mouseover focus target and use my scroll as a enemy targetting. I have Cancelaura bladestorm on all of my abilities that are essential to beating healers or avoiding death. (Also do any other warriors have the problem in 2's of training a healer for like 8 mins before killing them?) been playing for 8 years on a very casual level not really doing much (during TBC and Vanilla i was pretty much just leveling and when i hit cap in WOtlk i had a dk and did nothing at cap because i was trash, MoP was really my year of enthusiasm) SO anyone that can teach me or give me pointers>? I have been playing the game for a long time so i know the in-depth basics, but i do tunnel HARD, sometimes even missing my focus targets poly on me.Madheart5 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 i need 5s team I can't use lfgroup anymore, I can't. This hunter or my alt MW. pls tyAmatox1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 This legit? http://i.imgur.com/9yB9Tw4.png Zortar is a pre active forum poster. If something like this where to get out I don't think he would be to happy. But still don't know if legit or not. Looks to.... Needy.Toppdog6 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Enh Sham Arena I Haven't Played that much arena as a shaman but i feel like i have almost no pressure. Compared to mop when Shamans could pop every thing and blow some one up now i feel like my damage is meh and i am just there to purge and off heal. Am i Playing my class wrong or is that just how Enh are right now?Danthewizerd2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 subtlety damage is very good it's called fan of knives, and you should be using it lots as a sub rogue. p.s. anticipation as a situational alternative to MfD is highly underutilized as well, for reasons that become obvious once you figure out how good fan of knives actually is. p.p.s. enemy hunters, please keep using Stampede -- I am loving the free dps it gives me.Wroagz39 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 2's below 2k idea So i was thinking, for fun and capping purposes, maybe under 2k mmr 2's, since anything under 2k is mostly people capping or messing about, make 2's on own Battlegroups only, so for example if you play on a east coast server, you only vs east cost servers, if you're oceanic, you only play against oceanic. Won't effect rating much because, well 2.2k is the highest 2's achv and you get don't get titles from 2's, so why make oceanic players play on east coast players at 1500. or other way around.Tribrid9 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 2600 this season 2450 cr warr LF partners Looking for people to play with mainly have played WLS and a little bit of KFC, willing to play any comp. Juliesanchez#1444Mabreybaby0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Tonight is the first time I've been DDoSed 1850 RBGs = SRS BIZNES We were winning but we lost a person and brought in this HotA rogue, turned out to be extremely annoying. Kinda hilarious but also distracting. Leader decided to kick him so he's all like "alright, bye kids!" in skype. Slowly the whole group went offline while he's talking in chat and posting IPs. Unfortunately, the rest of the group did not have vpn protection... I was gone most of MoP and the last half of Cata so, is this common? Edit - at least we know how he got HotA.Bascal20 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Gg blizz Found this pre funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBGA9mRdgwE An account is still active.Toppdog3 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 what is the strongest combination of 2 healer for a 2 healer 3s team? or for a 5s team if you prefer obviously it depends what dps you are combining with, but nevertheless i'd be interested in hearing your opinions about what would be strongest in a theoretical void... for instance i think life cocoon is pretty insanely powerful in a double healer setup. but i think hpally + rdruid provides the best possible CC package, and a pretty good set of defensives as well.Wroagz9 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Boosting class need ideas So i currently have a rdruid and surv hunter at 100, using both for pve and pvp. But i'm going to boost a class strictly for pvp, any suggestions on what to make?Elfadam2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 resto druid and mage lf rogue for 3s lf rogue2450-2500 cr for rmd can play regularly wanting to push rank 1 add sundog#1632 if u wanna talkShreir0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 yep !@#$ ittt http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16284119317#1Lanta13 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Strong with Resto Druid 2s Hey everyone, A friend and I were considering starting a 2s team and she wanted to roll resto druid. So I was wondering, what class/spec works very well with a resto druid as it's partner? I've heard multiple things but though asking the forums would be a good place to get the information.Akmat6 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 restoration shamans hey guys can you stop hating on restoration shamans and bring them to rbgs plsSoballer15 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 does ne1 know the addon dibzz uses it flashes his PW:S when it's off cooldown huge on the screen and mind blast huge.Charismatic3 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Anyone successful irl alot of people make fun of wow players and such anyone actually manage to be good at this game and handle a successful job irlAlkacharr78 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Do resto Do resto shamans not have any defensive cds?Irhcsasix5 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 How being an ele in mop felt like http://goo.gl/wgKlykCold6 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 [H] Ret/Hunter/Druid LF Hunter! ~2000-2100 CR Title! Ret Paladin and Resto Druid looking for a Horde hunter! We are around 2000-2100 CR. Please be the same. Add me at Eazycheeze#1810 ThanksEazycheeze0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Fundraiser for alwaysyoux I've decided to start collecting money for alwaysyoux. I don't think he has a job, so i figure lets get some money and then we'll rent him a girlfriend (or boyfriend). and maybe we can get rid of him for a little bit.Lanta22 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 LF healer now Any good healers interested in playing balance/warlock/x right now? Plz be good.Nathian0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 LF Chill mage and druid for god comp I just got full blues, and i'm just starting to play spriest arena. would like some low cr chill peeps to learn wCharismatic0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Any rdruids? Want to push rating with me in 2s?Obnoxiouslol7 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Deleting my warrior Killed disc priest in 60 seconds but since rdruid was a lil washed up we somehow died Looked at the scoreboard and saw it was abombBubblébuddy12 Feb 13, 2015