Arenas

Feb 9, 2015 Why does every arena comp. have "cleave"?? Someone Please explain the significance of this. Grassy assssHaleyrig36 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 @velca Thanks for helping me realise that my LFR Warrior was a back pedalling fool who almost got solo'd by a disc priest..Lanta21 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 remove intterupts interrupts are retardedKookookachu19 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Things that don't happen anymore That sinking feeling you used to get when you'd log on and see you're the only one on your arena teamErnestx20 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 We need some mop balance... Just found my favorite lock pvp clip from mop. Reminds me of a better time, enjoy. http://no.twitch.tv/beckinsalekatee/c/1725237Adget1 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 When is Dampening being replaced. I know it was like a quick fix kinda Bandaid solution to the over healing and long matches as we have reduced the 45 min Arena marathons of old. Which is refreshing as I have had some of those fights. Its just Dampening is a really poor mechanic that is only in place due to poor balancing and lack of a better mechanic. First before I go into balance changes that would get rid of dampening to begin with lets look at another mechanic if the match goes to long. As I was in the Coliseum the other day match went to long guess what happened? Flame thrower popped up out of the floor and everyone was griped to the middle. Not saying we should have the same exact for Arena but something along those lines. LoS pillar humping dragging a match out is not fighting. If the purpose isn't to win. So the fix. I say a movement speed Debuff of sorts. Also if you haven't attacked anyone in 10 seconds you take a ticking damage for running. Wouldn't mind if flame throwers popped up either or some sort of other mechanic that would be cool to add to the actual match that is well. Exciting. These long matches are no where close to exciting. They are purposely dragged out to exploit a fail temporary mechanic and healers never OOM anyways cause no Mana Drain anymore and to much mana. When a Coliseum match goes to long that is exciting I even stay to watch what happens. Next I would implement a Damage increase as well. Say after 10 or 12 minutes. Stagger new effects that happen in the arena. 6 minutes all healing spells cost 25% more mana 8 minutes Speed reduce. 10 minutes Damage increase 12 minutes Flamethrower are out or maybe a angry mob of spectators boo and throw stuff in the arena that do damage because you aren't being a Gladiator. Like on Kargath. This is what I call a real Arena. Lets make it actually fun to be in there. Add some real balance to the match with some actual meaningful mechanics. So many interesting things can be implemented. Any ideas you come up with would be great.Abombanation5 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Priests mobility Would it be op if feather would remove snares from the priest? Seeing how they have no mobility at all and no real ways to escape the melee train?Kandrel22 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 2170 cr rdruid lf 3s 2170 cr druid lf 3s, 2190 xp this season as ret hunter rdruid. 2600 xp as boomkin last season ( if that counts) I haven't really played rmd/rld/ god comp sooo idk. but I would be willing to try it. kinda want people at least 2100+ cr. leave btag.Komodadragon8 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Concerning Restoration Druids Can we all just make one thread saying what needs to happen to rdruids in order for them to be fixed instead of making 100 threads saying "Nerf this" or "Nerf now" For example; Resto druids instant casts are insanely good right now since other healers have to cast. I propose we either give other healers one instant cast, as in, making one of their former abilities instant, or make some abilities even faster to cast. Or, we make make one more cast of rdruids a cast. Now, what i did is i addressed an issue. I proposed ONE CHANGE that could potentially help the situation at hand. If we could get more threads like this, than maybe someone, somewhere will take what anyone says more seriously, rather than with just a grain of salt. I'd rather see idea's, or changes be put out into discussion, and then debated upon to see if it is good or bad.... Not every proposition is going to make sense. Not every change is going to be good. Not every idea is the best, but we do need to start somewhere. If we could just get some middle ground, then we could start running with idea's. This is NOT limited to druids.Alphönce10 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 MoP arena is better than WoD arena just my opinion, I think they shouldve just lowered the amount of CC they hadBloodthirts12 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 LF moonkins and rdruids for forest cleave Hey guys, Im looking for open minded druids who realize the worth of messing around in arena with hilarious comps. Ideally id like you to be 2k+ XP or close. The comp is something i have been messing around with since CATA which i dubbed "Forest Cleave". Feral, Moonkin , Rdruid in 3s. Its not a super ideal comp nor is it serious, but its just absolutely hilarious to play and even more fun when you beat legit comps with it (love those rage whispers). So if you want to give this a shot , and are a none rager please hit me up. whaleform#1304 thanks for your time everyone.Whaleform11 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 What happened to Shwayzee's stream? Where did he goTammyr6 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Wishing for Rdruid nerfs.. I don't even have a problem with them~ honestly. I'm probably too low to see good rdruid, but I never feel like I lose because the other team has a rdruid on the team. I just want a nerf to rdruids, so I can play.. four times in a row I've tried to play with people and gotten the same answer "We'd prefer a rdruid" or "Rdruid would prolly be better" at 2100 I was asked to log onto my 1600 alt rdruid.. I just want them brought down to where the rest of us helaers are so we aren't constantly getting looked over for key board turning resto druids.. Rant over. Sorry.Aragonath48 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 This game is hard highest this season was 2002 I barely broke 2k last week playing skypeless jungle with full primal glads Now i can't break 1800 playing with a 2500 636ilvl ww and lock every 10 games I lose 9 of them are because i died not my teammate Make this game easier please.Bubblébuddy23 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 im watching pinkrangers stream rdruid watching 100% instantcasts and pillarpeeking is so disgusting obv he's playing with a combat rogue doesn't even clone i feel like im watching a 1500 game i would honestly love to watch these druids play on a different healer what has this game turned intoGeorgesteel34 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Dueled a Hunter Today I lost he called me a scrub wow hunter much skill so much wow involved ;'(Antility18 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 help me not suck at PvP been busting my !@# to break into PvP because I've been enjoying it lately but I suck so $%^-ing badly. i tunnel, get confused easily, play recklessly, etc. basically just miles behind the people who are actually good in terms of mechanics and strategy. and it annoys the hell out of me. what are some tips that will help me not suck? add-on and macro suggestions are also cool.Aersoth21 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 [H] Duelist/2500+XP Mage & Rogue LF RDruid Hey all. Myself and my brother are looking for a resto druid to play RMD with. We both have played together for a long time, including capping out at 2365 in 2s, 2561 in 3s, and 2397 in 5s last season. We haven't pushed rating much this season, but are both geared at this point and looking to start playing more competitively. Mostly looking to make new friends and enjoy progressing towards higher ratings & gladiator! BTag: Leirz#1685Nussman2 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 2600+ exp dk LF 3v3 Team Hey, I'm looking for a team for 3s. Have been 2300 exp this season, currently around 2350 CR. Will play any comps, hmu: Toxicant#1892Toxicant28 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 2.4k xp enhance and war LF MW friends! Just leveled this shaman and grinded a lil cr. LF any MW or resto druids around the same XP that wants to run some turbo. leave battle tag!Kruzxx1 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 spriest thinking about boosting a spriest, are they good and do they many comps? and what is the skill cap and how are they to play? thxXqwz3 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 About to run 3s Hpally, arms warrior, which would be best with these 2? Turbo or thundercleave?Irhcsasix1 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 LF 80-89 skirmish partner 2350+ Resto Druid playing on alt level 87 druid - ALLIANCE -trying to skirm to 90, spam queing wins. It's about half a bar a win, in 2s it's pretty quick. Post up with your exp and classSillyjuicee0 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 conq cap so i just got my other priest to 100 and i am under the impression that if i get conq points today on my priest from doing bgs will that affect my conq catchup for next week at all? pls help ty byeVelca7 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Helunki Plz plzTaam21 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Holinka said he will never post here. I just asked Holinka in Twitch chat of the GCDTV 3v3 tourney if he would ever communicate with his player base through Blizzard's PvP forums. His response: "No. I only respond through WarcraftDevs on Twitter." Sigh.Patronize51 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 are you all 19-21 years old people keep posting things like "i have classes" or "i'm doing a paper" or "i'm in the debate club" and it's just like i'm old and it's like it's weird to be old i did rbgs with a literal grandpa once but it seems like most pvpers i know are basically children (no offense to you if you are 19-21 y/o, you literal child).Trenchy223 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Druids need Nerf Restoration Druids are op. Resto druids with the combination of root + cyclone chains never ending along with shifting forms and blinking across half a map are almost impossible to kill with most classes. Ive been over 2k in 2's before and never have seen anything like this garbage now. Even if u try to dispell hots on the druid while killing them you cannot keep up with them long enough to do significant damage. Not even a slow effect will keep them near you. By far the most op class imo. Need a nerf asap. Kite heals for days and its so frustrating to see everyone rolling them because they know how op it can be.Kapowz87 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Rdruids Give genesis a cast time. Nerf bear form. Take away the ability to dispel while in a formKookookachu1 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 LF RMD team Combat rogue sitting 1400 with 1800+ xp looking for a team to play consistently with throughout WoD to get better and hopefully push 2.2+ this season.Sicariuz3 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Shadowpriest PvP questions Hello all, I am a bit late to the WoD expac and just got my spriest to level 100. I have quite a bit of questions and am hoping for any guidance/information on them. I appreciate any help! :) 1) Prayer Of Mending, I feel like I am missing something entirely with this ability. It's a cast time and when I get hit once.. it disappears completely. The tool tip heal is 1/8th of the heal I get from flash heal. If they both drop my shadowform, why would I ever cast PoM over FH (assuming I'm only healing myself). 2) Is Haste still our go to stat? I noticed some crit based passives with apparitions/swp etc. 3) Any help on fighting Enhancement shaman 1v1. I haven't been able to duel much but while leveling, Their ascendance lasted so long, I would root them, stun them, spectral run and then have to disperse... Their ascendance was STILL up by the time I got out of dispersion. Any tips against them would be delightful lol. Thanks againSignmeupk0 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Hunters and Druids. Q_Q of the average joe I am an average player and I have been for the last 9 years. I do pugs, I arena on between 1400-1800 bracket, and I do random bgs. More importantly 80% of the WoW subscribers today are the same thing. So I am not looking for the typical game strategy or "Past 2.1k they are worthless" argument. Because I will never be there, nor do I want to. I love my casual gaming life. With WOD everyone was stripped down and attempted to be left 1 dimensional. While most of us are suffering from CC and defensive CD nerfs, some classes are running wild. Specifically druids and hunters. They are like an infection that is festering through the game now. They have tons of CC, tons of mobility, tons of self healing, and tons of dmg. My main toons I cycle through each xpack are my warrior, death knight, and priest. While I feel like neither of my classes are particularly weak, they just don't stand a chance against an AVERAGE druid of hunter. It isn't a few who are making this class look good, its !@#$ing pvp with bumpers on. The silverlining is I have needed a kick in the pants to unsub and put this game behind me once and for all. This might just be that day. As long as my warrior/dk can easily be rooted while a druid or hunter can simply shape shift or disengage/master call/casually smash spacebar while back pedaling. All while passively ticking 3% of their HP (and people cried about second wind).. I am done. Any other outcry from the Average Joe community?Slaven0 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Addon to show opponents casts Hey is there an addon that can more clearly show when my opponents are casting polly/clone etc also is there an addon to show when my partner's are cc'd since blizz ui doesnt always show all debuffsOrangesodaz2 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Kittycleave advice Hey all, so i've been playing kitty with a few friends at the moment and had some questions regarding it as i've never played it until this season. What would be the strongest healer for the comp? Currently been playing with an hpal but he seems susceptible to getting trained a lot especially by melee cleaves and vs wizards gets locked out quite a bit and can't really recover to top us off. What general strategies are used with this comp? Seem to have trouble vs what to do against a lot of TSGs especially monks where its hard to counter pressure with them rolling and teleporting and also peel our hpala at the same time. What is the general strategy vs godcomp or lsd2.0? I feel pretty helpless because I almost always get chain cc'd or sit roots most of the time. Any tips or people who have experience with this comp i'd love your input!Saeyon10 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Suggestions on playing Spriest Hello, I recently got back into WoW after years of quitting, and im already sick of PvE and would like to try my hand at arena, but 1) I suck, and 2) I can't find a team because of no prior experience. I'd like some suggestions on making good use of my spells at the opportune times, and I'd also like to know good spriest comps besides god comp. Thanks!Guccimon3 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 My guild rep won't go up I been doing arenas with my guild members and it looks like it doesn't move and I do wear the guild tabard when I do them. Plz help.Coredric1 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Tired of wls/rld/rmd -Soul swap should get deleted and haunt nerfed -Killingspree either deleted or made cc-able (too many low xp players facerolling combat to absurd ratings) -Give genesis a cd or short cast time. -Make execute one shot at 15% hp not 20% -Ice nova got taken care of in 6.1 ggKookookachu25 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Looking for people to play with!! Looking for a bunch of new people to play the 3v3 arena combat with. looking for any decent comps with hunters in it. 2250 highest this season in 3s. 2600 last season. Please have around 2.2k cr and exp!Quality3 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 1.75 current season experience Disc LF 2's. B-Tag - Andy#6786 Looking for some players to hit up more games with and start pressing into higher ratings.Radian2 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Rsham Comps at over 2100. I've been playing Rshammy at about 2200 MMR and stuff close to 2200 CR and trying to push, I've been mostly playing WLS and a bit of KFC here and there for fun. But I've been think about trying MLS Godcomp, and !@# 2 and I don't really wanna tank, I'm just asking is it worst it to try these comps or should I just stick with WLS and KFC, since that's what's best with shamans right now.Tutz2 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 pet summons so mage and hunter pets have like a 1 second or so cast. Lock pets have a FIVE SECOND cast. why such bias? lock pets are way more important than any other classes, shouldn't it make sense that lock pets get a shorter cast? balanced game.Heraqt5 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Can we break Mage/Rdruid synergy? 3 seasons is enough. This combo is so broken it's pathetic. Top comps 3 seasons in a row.Reddlynn13 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 hunters and paladins ruin pvp done with this gameNecrodraagon6 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 @ Hunters I need help. So playing my alt hunter the other day, my partner kidney's the off target to trap so that latency is not an issue; I drop my trap right on him, just before kidney ends, there are no DoT's on the target, the healer is in a cheap shot,,,,,, and nothing happens. The trap is still there, he just walks away from it as if it never happened. I noticed this kind of crap started about a week ago, and I am not saying that blizzard is solely responsible, I just want to know if it is something I am doing wrong. PLZ help a noob hunter out, thanks.Harland2 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Best boomkin comp besides LSD2? I have a friend who is dead set on playing boomkin, but, I don't like warlock. What else is good above 2.2k if anything?Hroegar11 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 roses are red roses are red violets are blue this game is poo so are youCalderg11 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 pvp attention How come pvp related patches only get released what seems like once a month, yet when i'm looking at these latest hotfixes there's been daily changes to pve since that raid came outFlawlessed3 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Need A Little Help Can't decide between feral or sub rogue for 3's/world pvp, any opinions? thanks for the helpHarlot2 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Unholy DK in Arena I've posted a similar thread on the DK forums, but I wanted to hear what the Arena forums has to say as well: What's Unholy's place in PvP, if any? What classes does it sync well with? What brackets is the spec at it's best in? How difficult is it to play? What are some strategies that new UH DKs should follow to get the most out of the spec?Chul4 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 hows demon warlock doing in 33 lately? I'm starting to see people changing into demon lock in arenas. I'm kind curious why is that happening. Since the change of warlock's playstyle(as they cut almost all the moblility),I seldom play warlocks pvp, as I don't like the aff spamming dots stuff and demon and destuc lock seem suck in arena. it's interesting to see demon lock to occur in 33 now other than aff lock all over the place. So why is demon lock usable in 33 now, cuz I don't really think relying on just the brust of demonbolt from perhaps 500 - 1000 demonic fury is quite enough( u can be cc, interrupt and casting demonbolts is slow),and the overall pressure from the demon lock( if not transform) is quite low. Perhaps I'm getting some wrong idea here, but if anyone have actually tried it and know how to play it well, I would like to hear some of ur advice or ideas. why demon lock is captable in arena.Madatorias1 Feb 8, 2015