Arenas

Mar 5, 2015 5x Glad. Disc LF Sim. Skilled for 3s Hi - I'm a 5x Gladiator disc LF similarly skilled players for 3's. Have gotten glad nearly every season that I've actually played and at-least 1 every expansion. Have two alliance priests. Priests seem very strong as of 6.1 - first night of the patch i went from 2200 Cr to 2470 CR on alt disc in one session. We ended around 2700 MMR. I'm mostly looking for gladiator / high CR ferals, hunters, mages and maybe rogues. I am able to take constructive criticism but will not tolerate ragers. I also have a 2.4 CR Resto Druid that I'm really strong on, as well as a 2k cr holy pally that I've been playing bad comps with but am ready to take it to the next level. Other Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Lindrexoxo/simple Druid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Lyndre/simple Add your btag here if you are interested!Lindrexoxo30 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 why can i still not dismiss my pet in arena? anyone got a reason?Ernestx4 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Why are mages.... The only ones with stuns that get broken by damage? Why not moar... stuns are dumb. 100-0 in a rake stun? wuuuuuuuut? consistantly? wuttt?? finishers like ferocious and eviscerate should remove stuns. i dunno about you guys... but i enjoy playing my character. I'd like to do it once in a while.Ernestx5 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 another one bites the dust looks like dotaphd has now quit wow also. just waiting on cdew and venruki to call it a day until wow has no one left lol. something needs to change fast but alas it wont.Ricksantorum10 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Lf arena Lf people to play with been highest 2568 played around 2700mmr this season my cr is low(tanked with roommate) but I have the red enchant as proof and I just got my 2400 achieve(new acc) Be same xp atleast I only play sub and only wanna que rmd or thug so hmuKimjongtriq0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 PVP content Is it me or is the pvp community that small that giving us content would be a waste of resources... I mean ashran can count as content as well as skirmish but they are just places you go when your a fresh 100 to gear up.... after that its just ranked.... unless you need to grind your soul for rep TO GET DAM GEAR or that extra 200 conquest before you give up after the 5th week of a season. All these little things are nice but for pvpers who dont care for pve/garrisons wtf.... no races no classes no bgs no arenas no new incentives for rating or class depth (most classes feel and play the same as 6 years ago with the addition of some classes being dumbed down like my arms warrior i look at other games and look at their warrior type class and i see awesome ideas.... and our warriors is just mortal strike and charge with a execute on the end.... And this can be applied to plenty of classes Soooo much pro players are quitting but idk maybe next xpac meh.Senro0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Nice Heals you're too good keep it up http://i.imgur.com/An87ndr.jpgSíren25 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Elemental/Holy 2's? I enjoyed playing with a Holy Paladin as Elemental in 2's a lot during Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria so I'm wondering if anyone knows how it'd hold up in today's meta? What does it counter? What counters it? What would be the highest possible rating with it? Basically any information that would ease the initial process of playing it when I get a new computer helps. I know Elemental's typically never been a "great" 2's specialization but I like making odd compositions work. If you also have any experience playing other compositions in 2's as an Elemental Shaman or playing with one this season I'd like to hear of what you're playing. :)Lucretia1 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 How every game feels. Against druids and BoS rogues. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8owomtkQggTesiya6 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Jesus CHRIST I thought they fixed the thing where if you queue into idiots on KT you get a gorillion msJalopy1 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 2400!!! special shout outs to my amazing parters Bear form CyloneYellowranger2 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 @Grokki @@@@@@@@Jalopy0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 DK 3s feedback please Looking to play a DK alt in 3s. I main a hunter and I'm just looking for something else to mess around with. Ultimately, I would like to play unholy. I was wondering what real comps they have outside of TSG? (frost included). As a class do they have a niche, or they a melee that can be filled in with x class resulting in better results? Any feedback would be appreciated :) Unholy looks unique and fun, it appears they might have a relatively high skill cap and if played right can stand out. I could be wrong : p tyJellymonster2 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 No rating rdruid LF casual 2s/PvP partnership I'm looking for long term "partnership" or friendship for 2s and PvP in general. I'm pretty chill, kinda competitive but also not that serious about PvP (I don't care if I don't get to like 2k rating), I just wanna have fun; so you don't have to be extremely good at it. Even if you're not that good but are competitive, enjoy PvP and want to improve, I'd be happy to play with you. In case you need it, I'd be happy to help you get your honor gear, practice and then do rated. I think I'm not that bad, but I'm not exceptionally good, so take that into consideration. Though I'd like to play with a warrior, I wouldn't mind any other class. My battle tag is dieguito#1927. I'm usually on a lot and I play on a lot of characters. Thanks! :)Ieva0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Best class/spec for rolling random BG's Which is it these days? I'm coming back after a few years away, pretty much just want to occasionally decompress after a long day with some random bgs. Back in LK, I ran protadin and rogue and both were seriously awesome. What have you guys found to be best? for just murking people and is also capable of escaping very well. I know for a fact that protadins in pvp are dead. I don't want to play a rogue and be incapable of soloing most classes. Hunter maybe? Mage despite no healing? And yes I'm aware that you can make anything work in randoms. Nevertheless, I want to be op (:Renegadelle11 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 LF 2400+ cr rdruid 2400 cr rogue and lock LF 2400+ cr rdruid to play rld, we've both been 2500 this season together. Our usual playing times are around 11 pm central - 3am central, we're both pretty chill and work well together.Affirmation3 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 [A]2300ish this season Rogue or Rdruid lf 3's I'll keep this short (unlike my previous post), just looking for more long-term partners (I prefer playing with the same people generally). Below are my CR's/exp's. Rogue 1: 2215 CR ------------- Rogue 2: 2205 CR Rdruid 1: 2153 CR ------------- Rdruid 2: 2089 CR Warrior : 1601 CR (semi-bad gear, but I do have weaps!) This season: 2300 as RMP (when disc was poop tier)/2100ish exp as RPS on my rogue. Almost 2200 exp on both my druids as KFC/TreeSG. Was 2400 last season on my rogue/2300 on my rdruid. Just drop me a b-tag request and I will get in touch!Sinsbad41 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Targeting issues???? so i play 2's aand made a focus target macro so i can heal my partner without having to target or tab target and it selects him and when i cast it deselects him, i cant get a heal off on him . need help plzDavidgilmore4 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 2400 "thug cleave" 3's CR twitch.tv/trevsta_tv :DTrevsta3 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 do you guys enjoy playing lock? Im struggling to find it enjoyable at all. Cant 1v1 really anything. Get trained into the ground. Yeah my damage is insane in 3s, but Im finding it really repetitive. Just got my mage to 100 and im already hitting 70k ice novas, kiting literally everything around the map, and really enjoying deep -> comets. Also survivability wise, mage seems insanely betterSlangnbang13 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 How is arena now? How is arena now? Is it still melee just running around training !@#$ into the ground, and I just about have to be alliance cause everyone worth it went alliance?Rourky11 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 LF DPS for 3's LF a Warrior/Ret/Feral for 2300-2350+ 3's in a bit. Me and the druid have been 2700+ this season. Leave your Battletag down below :)Offline1 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Alliance PVP KT or Sargeras for better Alliance PVP server?Orphie1 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 2800CR Ally Warr LF 3s on Horde warrior As title says, im looking for a good team to push with on my Horde warrior, preferably good experienced players, im only 2329 CR on him but i haven't had a team to play with on him since early in the expansion. LFM ppl to que on horde to push and have fun.Røstam1 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 remove healers from 2s so we can cap in a timely manner. thanksAdversaries46 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 new arena comp combat rogue, assassination rogue, and a moonchicken. I call it, punch you in the face kick or PYFK for short...no need to thank me for the brilliance all you need to know is, your welcome.Lilbigcow4 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 gtfo purge yupLilbigcow4 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Windwalker Monk & Mistweaver In Same Comp? Can someone explain why its viable to run a mistweaver and windwalker in the same comp like iv'e seen WW/Hunter/MW WW/Boomy/MW Is it good or ok to run these comps?Overheat5 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 WW/Boomy/Heals Still Viable? Yes, Is this comp still viable and so which healer is best? if anyone can give me that info , tips and tricks would be nice.Tiger0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 another reminder nerf ret, ww, ele buff dk, druid, hunter, warr delete 2s and 5sCrishaur8 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 2600 cr wls lf a warrior title says all add ktx#1346 for games nowFoxyllama4 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 post nerf shockadin? Twitch.tv/deathlobsta Decided to come back to wow I will stream for the first time today around 5pm est and show how to do damage as hpally even with the 25% hotfix No I dont only play gimpy comps ill be streaming real high end hpally games as well :) cheersDeathlobsta19 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Envenom 1 - Arena PvP - Mutilate Rogue Hello I made a pretty funky Assassination PvP Video. What to Expect: -All games are above 2400 -Pumped up nerds in skype -Rogue Mage Druid -Big Dic Envenoms Few mistakes made through out the video on my behalf. Like a Blind into sac or DR Step Kidney. But we aren't perfect Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY9YwfYZN3sSusejftw16 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Horde warrior : lf glad Hey arena forums, it's been a while I gotta say lol. Seriosuly though it's nice to be back. I'm hearing good things about WOD for warriors and some wls is right up my alley ( ..heheh..) anyways yea I need find some really solid people to play with. I think I can be lvl 100 and geared by the fortnight . Also my account is currently linked with my cousins account but I'm going to be moving this warrior to its own account once I'm lvl 100 I'm super excited to be back actually just been kinda busy I've been spending a lot of my free time these days at the gym . Just getting really into the hole lifting aspect of it and I'm also finishing my buisness major in college , but come may Im gonna be done! It's really cool to be almost done with college ( and scary at the same time) I'm planning on a relaxing summer so I'll be on wow a lot to push. Probly gonna be hitting the gym, barbacueing , and playing golf and wow. So yea. Pretty phsyced . My name is nick , so hope I get to know you to. Toast to us gym guys! HahaCrashín5 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Allow us to bl certain classes in arena that way i will never see any hunter in 2s, on 18 games played tonight, 14 were againts huntersKandrel4 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 such game changing counters Is it fair to have such game changing counters in this game with all the "changes" that have occurred. I am thinking mostly (being a biased mage) to things such as mass dispel. All the hybrids around with their OP healing that still hasn't changed, you can spell steal at times and get a few hot's or whatever, but in the end they still can mostly get their heals. Yet one ability can completely screw a class completely over, and that is mass dispel vs mage. If I had some other non broke ability to heal myself like EVERYONE else has, it be a different story. But to only have ice block as a choice to heal, and have priest's ability to mass dispel it away, or even warrior to shatter throw away is just ????? Can I have good play and spell steal a warriors second wind away? no... Can I spell steal a rogues 5 point go stealth heals on me? no... As a hunter is sitting there behind a pole doing nothing but collecting more energy and free heals from his pet can I steal his heals? no... I could even deep his pet yet its still gonna tick heals on him. Yet one spell that is instant, no real cost, that can take a class's COMPLETE ability to heal seems really unfair and broke to me. I GET counters. I agree with counters. I am not asking to fix BROKE hunters here. But I don't really see any justification for mass dispel to take away a class's ONLY way to heal. If I had a counter to their counter with good play that would be one thing, but I seriously honestly don't.Blizzsfavite15 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Skirmishes randomly respec me Hey, does anyone know why I randomly get respec'd to ret when I requeue skirmishes(using the in-arena queue button) when I am only selecting healer when queueing? It's pretty annoying when I'm just trying to get some chill skirms in and I can't even play the spec I want consistently. Thanks.Dougyfresh5 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 PVP MW Regen Issue Any chance for another change to mana tea, adding spirit to pvp MW gear, or some other form of compensation for the now severe lack of mana regen? The Mana Tea change went from drinking a full 20 stacks of tea returning 80-100% of mana, to returning 60k mana or 40%, this is out of combat regen. None of our gear has spirit on it. Exacerbating the issue is since mana was less of a concern, MWs stacked haste gear over all else. Now a change mid to end of the season is requiring purchase of all new off pieces to compensate for the abysmal mana regen at the cost of major healing reduction. This is definitely a reduction to the fun factor for playing MW in the PVP environment. Use to enjoy the careful management of tea stacks, but now seems all we do is look for every opportunity to drink, and still go OOM very quickly, especially against melee cleaves. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.Majinmotivez5 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Skirmish (hard core players vs casual) As always i tend to get though the content quickly and will BG in random BG's till i get the basic honor gear set but tend to become annoyed/frustrated by the slow rate random BG's gain conquest points. So when I heard Skirmish was going to be around for casual access to arena I was excited only to be painfully reminded of the gap between casual and hardcore players in that no matter how many steel lockboxes i opened there were no conquest points to speak of only more of the basic blue armor pieces or a few scraps of gold (gold is kinda pointless compared to end set gear) So as always I find myself pondering the difference and loose interest in a game that gives an option but makes that option a waste of time (skirmish) In defense of giving it a small conquest reward like random BG say 25 conquest each win is that there are many occasions its a tough fight because one player leaves or does not join or dc's during fight as well as imbalances in match types with many opponents in full end gear PVP sets etc. I will also be straight up that I'm not the best player and still am finding my feet when its either protection or when i switch to retribution. I do have a guild but its a quiet leveling guild and so they don't do any pvp or heroice or raids and so on (I also not that keen to join a full on guild just to join other websites and forums for the guild to chat about playing a game when we could just play the game ((also when many guilds require many add-on's and other extras to play the game when technically i find all that like cheating) So yes I also expect the majority of the responses to be trollish in nature saying its because i don't want to conform to what is popular (like the way botting is popular but many people pretend they don't bott. or the use of addons that help with character spells and buffs and with many other aspects of character control. So the point of this is to let it be known that the joy of WOW for a casual player like myself will tend to run out when a person reaches the limits of casual playing despite other blizzard games being able to work with the casual player equally (star craft and the fact that the casual player gets the same respect as the hard core player with its ranking and match style systems for random players) I have already canceled my subscription so will probably mess around for a few days till the time runs out but apart from that will feel like i wasted my time and effort and thats a shame. Blizzard you need to stop listening to the hard core players and win the main player base back and thats the casual player who likes fun without the need to spend time preparing resumes for wow guilds who take it too seriously (skirmishes need a proper conquest element for the casual player who likes random BG's and random skirmishes) PS: you could also make an option for random BG's where if you win two BG"s in the same day your allowed to random queue with other random BG winners for a rated BG with the same reward as a normal rated BG (this means only players on their a game get this chance and would appeal to casual players big time also giving a larger player base to rated bg's for faster queue times)Flackstar9 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 what class has a super sayain tendencies? Ok so im looking for a class with an interesting skill set something fun what i find fun in a class is when a class has a one shot like if a classs can go super sayin wow i want to play that classRebeccablack24 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Anyone have a guess on when season 1 ends? Does anyone have a guess at when season 1 ends? I know they give something like a 2 week notice. I'm just trying to get a rough idea of what to plan for at this point.Balenor7 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 shadow cleave Hello, Which healer is currently the best with unholy dk, and lock? Resto Sham has always been good, but I heard Holy Pally was better right now due to ferals and rogues. Also i heard druid is good even with fear/cyclone DR. What do you guys think?Pub3 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 2066 cr combat rogue (2378 xp) LF 3s team Looking for 2 steady partners to glide to 2.4k with. Prefer RMD/RLD. I'm 2.2k+ this season in 3s on spriest (Joeywoey), mage (iceprincess), and hunter (joeki), all chars on KT. I usually queue around 6pm EST and onward on weekdays. EDIT: reply here with btag i'll add youReact4 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 So Melee can Stop Casting... But casters cannot stop melee? Why has disarm not been brought back yet? You can argue that there's tools to get away from melee like keeping them rooted. But for every slow and root, a melee class has an ability to get right back on top of the caster and prevent their damage. Why can't casters stop melee damage like melee can stop a casters?Triixz8 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 @Cokeboyswag How many IP's did you harvest today? Was decently clever, I must admit that.Tomxrebirth39 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Warrior LF teammates! Hello Guys and internet Girls... After years of playing healer types (2k+exp in all brackets) I feel like pummeling people to death. So, I am looking for people to arena with, Im even down for rbgs. I've been yolo'n 2's to gear up so I haven't gotten into any serious 3's. I'm open for whatever combo works. Hit me up here or online asset#1172. Im usually online every day 8pmEST till 12am ish.Tnasc1 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 BM Hunters Need nerf. Murder or crows is simply to strong of an ability there is no way of avoiding it. los should cause them to fly off of you and once back in los then they can attack again but just constant hell being rained down on you is ridiculous and the time between it being able to be used is way to often should me 2 minutes at the minimum. not 1 minDarkebony23 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Any tips on finding healer partners? Am mainly a healer and i've got no problem finding dps even when im full blues BUT When i hop on my war -> He still have blue weaps, i could list group for 10mins and no healer would ever take my offer up. So im forced to que ashran jst to cap conq. I dont have crazy requirements, my group description goes like "war lf healer, LOW cr BLUE pvp weps" Will this situation improve only when i had my purple weaps??Evdaez8 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Wow PVP in a shell Enter the arena Mages are hitting for all of my health I got the rogue out of stealth Druids playing FOTM nelf But Im a god dam belf Polymorph polymorph screeches the mage Thouist no cool down We are the mages and we rule for ages Boomkins are op Can't you see? Oh silly me Have some tea Ha look I'm a tree O what a glee It is to see That wizards are dominating the ladder. Respect my darlings to the hunter cleaves and melee cleaves For they are going extincit my dearest Thou take care my loveSliceandicem11 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Hunters So broken ruins pvp :(Maristela28 Mar 4, 2015