Arenas

Mar 8, 2015 Feral PvP, What's the consensus? Are feral druids the new s5 DK's right now? I want to see some people weigh in. It seems if any team we face has a feral druid it's a lose unless they make some seriously awful decisions in the fight.Trull52 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 pls don't nerf hunters they're the only class that makes ret a viable 3s spec )-:Divinesteakx7 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 LF people LF people to spam queue 3's i have 5 classes i play at 2500+ this season cr doesnt matter if its ur altTapor3 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Catch up cap is impossible. literally can't win a game against fully geared players grinding out low mmrs with my 620 gear blizz. you can't do it. not when a backpedalling survival hunter can just dot and afk. been playing games on my druid for nearly 2 hours and not a win. I have no faced a single double dps team in 2 hours and the teams i have faced are fully geared disc or Rdruid paired with someone else. That is literally impossible to win. So how the hell am i supposed to actually do it?Arbutor59 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 [A] lf 2k cr warlock 2s push or 2100cr 3s 2500exp multi toon rsham, been 2.2 cr in 3s on this toon 2.3cr on others this season. Went like 23-2 this week in 2s trying to push higher. 2s mmr is 2350 on this toon. I'd also be down for 3s, wls. leave btag! :DWaterseabear2 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 2380 this season ww monk LF team pls, its so hard getting declined from every group because im not a feral,rogue, or warrior. ill run with anything but a warrior and rogue(classes don't work with ww) pls be 2k exp idc what your cr is as long as you have experience with the thing youre playing with <3 leave btags below pls <3Tsmlìnd14 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 More like Incarnation: King of the Arena Bluzzard, plz patch feral tooltip. It's unfair their abilities are deceptively mis-labeled.Hotflowers3 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Rdruu LF 2's cap carry! Rdruid LF 2's cap carry! Can skype if you want! :^) Btag:Alphonce#1736Alpononce3 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 2500+Exp Warrior LF 3s/More Friends=) LF more Arena partners been 2500+ This season will run anythingPainnkiller0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 how to nerf feral without breaking us.... im here in hopes of explaining a way to soften the blow from the inevitable nerfbat coming our way soon... a simple decrease in the versatility % gained through the claws of shrivallah talent its just the best way imo of preventing feral from being useless in the long run and still toning down the damage coming out the pvp end of everythingGangstadruid24 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Killing Healers in Unholy? I just started playing unholy a few days ago and pretty much have the hang of it, except I can't for the life of me kill healers (specifically disc priests). Is there a certain way to kill healers orrr..? I play 2's with a resto druid, so killing healers is key when we're up against a dps/heal comp. Any help, tips, etc? Thanks!Critc43 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Lf Mage or Boomie for 3s Team (low xp) Trying to run either Disc/WW/Mage or Disc/WW/Balance Both me and the WW have little experience in 3s and have been trying to look for a third recently. Our CR as of now is in the low 1500s, so there isn't a limit being set for what we want here. Preferably we want someone who is learning as well and/or willing to build up synergy over time. Both of use are active on the weekends, mainly Saturday and Sunday. I'm active on weekdays, but not as consistent with the times I can play. WW Armory page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Soonim/pvp#bgs My Btag is: gamma82#1456 Just send an invite or reply here. I'll be around for most of the day.Pacchi2 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Five versus Five Gladiatorial Combat Come watch drunk Alphonce, the best Holy Paladin in the world named Alphonce, queue some 5s with me and people and stuff! http://www.twitch.tv/alpononceKelarica107 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 LOL how do you even http://www.twitch.tv/graycentv/c/6195641 3seconds. roughly counted in my head. 3seconds upon first contact. 0 setup 0 controlEndah4 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 rate dat tmog ayyy lets get this going while i wait for my partners to log on rate the mog above you 0-69 GOCrematejr66 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 RMD Guide 2800 Quick guide for running combat RMD. enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xJK0qmfO2MBítesize6 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Ferals being overbuffed Hi there, I came here to inform you on the state of feral druids in pvp, myself and many many other players believe that the way that they are right now is too powerful. They have constant pressure and force basically every cooldown when they use incarn, any attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated by the whole pvp community. :)Omgrock8 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 BM hunter changes changes I would make to BM hunters: Barrage damage reduced by 10% Focus Fire AP buff reduced by 3% per stack while in PVP combat Beastial Wratch no longer reduces the focus cost of Tranq shot Kill command now requires LOS with pet or target EMFH has been changed to Every human is a jack@ss and insta-suicides.Urian1 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Add DR to clone and poly. A druid/mage combo in any arena is way too strong in cc. Something needs to be done to where a person is not sitting in cc the entire game. Block--poly--poly--clone--clone. repeat. gg. The unskill of that is tremendous.Amaldrood54 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Flavor of the month is... (Not my class!) Locks = Heals Feral Druids = Heals If the 2v2's are to be ignored so much then why have them? Shouldn't you rename them to druid/lock = win This is just a rant so feel free to try and build your basement dwelling self esteem up by bashing me. But for real this sh!t is so imbalanced that you need zero skill to play some of these class's and if you are in the top 50% that do actually have some skill it is god mode. Not saying whats not already been said but F it.Minuteman17 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Destro Locks Give back kil jadens cunning 100% passive buff, or make them cast 50% faster, but holy sh!t, rework ember tap and the ember tap glyph.Datsheffy23 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 2.1k xp rdruid LF partners Hello all, I am a 2.1k xp (1800 cr) rdruid and looking to find a few people to push rating with. I work second shift so i usually play earlier in the day or late at night so it's usually hard to find people to make a serious push with. Would prefer to use Skype and am very open to comps but am used to playing RMD, or thug. Reply to the post or add my btag if interested. Henrybobenry#1603Treesentry1 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Mage lf 2s partner I'm currently sticking around 1500cr looking for a healer to be my 2s partner and possibly 3s if you'd like to do does aswellHellfire0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 War lf 3s LF any viable comp. 1600cr and only 2.1k+exp just looking for a push. Any viable comp will do and I don't care about your cr as I am mainly just looking for new people to play with that are willing to learn and grow as a group. If you do have interest please add xstoicxd#1185 Now I do play a variety of other toons as resto/ele sham--rdruid--mw monk so I dont limit myself but I am trying to get a few people to play with.Ash8 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Dk's ability to interupt, somethngs gota give Dks are so damn annoying. I play a healer and dks are so stupid. If i juke their pummel i should get to cast, but no, i juke they strangulate, or stun, or grip its so flipping annoying. Something has to give here, its too many ways to interrupt a single person from casting. Can we give grip a min range, and take away strangulate plz?Jackdickery14 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 2480 roj lf 3s 2480cr rogue lf 3s or lf 3s on 2200 cr alt rogue pst thug rmdSamueldawg7 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Is this MoP or WoD? Cause i still seem to get hit for MoP numbers even though the health pools were cut by almost half.Datsheffy14 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 1947cr (2273 this seas) BM LF Jungle/KFC Always queueing. Got 2273 this season with KFC and tanked down a bit with some real life friends. Looking to find 2 partners for jungle or kfc to get rating back / surpass my old rating. Please be/have: - 2.2k exp minimum - 1950 cr - skype (and please be vocal) I'm 2.2k+ on mage and hunt this season. 2.1k+ on spriest/rogue EDIT: Please leave battletag in reply and I'll add youTripnortrap3 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 WW monks Glyph of freedom roll should allow us to roll and serpent kick out of roots. Or Tigers eye brew should be a freedom. All these mage and druid roots are annoying and last to long.Datsheffy10 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 backpeddling keyboardturning combat rogue At 2100 mmr in 2s We won because i ran around him and he couldn't hit meBubblébuddy5 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Gearing After your main spec? Is there hearsay about bringing in a Primal Conquest vendor for players who have reached their 27k conquest total? I am under the impression for some reason this vendor is not needed in warlords for an reason that holds no value. With more stats being added to the game and reforging deleted how are players suppose to achieve gear for their alternative specs? As i play resto my stat priority is 180 degrees the other way for an elemental spec. I have hit my 27k achiv and would like to start gearing elemental. However, there is not chance of me spending the rest of the season pulling an entire grind again, to finally make my offspec a viable tool to push into high end brackets of arenas. Anyone else upset with not being able to man their offspecs till almost season end? If this bothers you as much as it bothers me post and bump to get blizzards attention!Cobraops70 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Good Mage 2's Comp What goes good with mage in 2's that isnt a healer... ThanksDopytoogo1 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 6.1 priest...Buffs? •Auspicious Spirits (Shadow) no longer cause Shadowy Apparitions to not deal damage. Instead, it now increases Shadowy Apparition damage by 100% in addition to still granting 1 Shadow Orb .•Clarity of Purpose's (Holy) healing has increased by 20%. •Divine Star (Shadow) damage increased by 20%.•Mindbender lasts for 20 seconds (up from 15 seconds) . •Saving Grace's (Discipline, Holy) healing has increased by 50%, but now reduces future healing dealt by 15% (up from 10%). Additionally, the talent is now Instant, but its effectiveness is reduced while in PvP combat.•Surge of Darkness now has a 12% chance to trigger (up from 10%). •Void Entropy (Shadow) damage increased by 80%. •Void Tendrils' health has increased by 30%. Does anyone think that this is not going to fix priest for pvp remotely....and considering they buffed druids even more.....yeah its pretty pointless to pvp as a priest. All i'm really asking/begging for is some sort of purge protection. Are they going to fix them with a hotfix? I doubt it. With Saving grace being buffed it will still just be a "train the priest until he has too much dampening on himself" I...I...just don't know anymoreJoecamal20 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 3k WWmonk (2950 this season) LF hunterpet 3v3 Hi my name is Adam, I'm british (if ur into that sorta thing xo) and I like long walks on the beach. Currently searching for a devilsaur that knows how to use kill command well for 3v3 I literally do not care about CR at all just have high exp this season pls :))) Also LF hpalas/spreists/dks/anything that wants to queue with me but after getting farmed by every hunter team that joins arena I rly wanna try it for once <3 xo HMU lovelies Lightning#1959Lìghtsy25 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 LF PvP Guild hey all looking for a pvp guild. would like to run arenas and even some RBGs. i have all the honor point gear and some conquest gear. just looking for a more active and stable guild where i can get better and have fun! leave a message here or message me in game at Mikeski#1957. I'd prefer to stay horde but ill go alliance if its worth it! thanks look forward to hearing from someone!Mikeski0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 2.3k xp'd warrior lf arena partners add me on btag healzforya#1581. im 2kish cr atm. i also have a boomy thats around 1800crArmzforya0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Hunters MUST remain strong Blizzard, WoW, you people NEED hunters to be strong. We are and have been the only class that can keep malee in check. When your in a random bg, and you hear that weird noise, and you see that twirley dot on your mini map, that's us warning you that red dots are headed your way. If it weren't for hunters, you would never get a single quest done on a lowbie alt you are trying to level as your next FOTM. It's us, the hunter who are always willing to fly in and take care of that scrub who loves to kill your low level quest giver. Insult us, call us huntard, be jealous that a window licker just pwned you, but deep down you know you appreciate us when you really need us, as does blizzard.Turkeyjerkey8 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 2k experience Mage/Warlock looking for third. Hey, Don't usually post on this forum but figured I'd give it a shot, my buddy and I are coming back to arenas after a break near the end of MoP (dicked around a bit this season but nothing major)and looking to do some 3v3 again. Both 2k experience but could be considered rusty and just looking for a chill healer to play some games with and help us shake off the rust and try to push rating. Looking to run MLS or MLD but open to other healers that may want to play, feel free to respond here or whisper me Deadc3ll#1231 and we'll figure something out.Coldaslife4 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Gladiator Disc priest LF 3's 2750xp Glad Dpriest lf good ppl to push 3's with... kinda low atm 2.2crEpiiciness6 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 I love ferals http://imgur.com/eDmYz3QExhilaration21 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Arathi Basin : the untold ch1 PART 1 It was a fine spring day... The wind swept through the highlands with swift gusts. however this wind had a gentle nature to it, unlike the icy winter wind. the meadows blossomed with thousands of blooming flowers outstretched towards the sky with magnificent fashion. Long before King Varian Wyrnn came to rule stormwind the Arathi highlands were ruled by a lord. This lord ruled over the lands honorably, always taking the lives of the common people into considerating. on his own personal keep he let the horses roam free and bask in the radiance of the glistering spring sun. One day the children of this lord were out playing in the fields. they did what all children like to do. they ran, they played and they swam in the river. sometimes they would go to see the blacksmith and watch him smelt iron ore. but this day was not like the others. on this day the children wanted to hike up the mountain to see the lumber mill. the mystery of the lumber mill never failed to divert the children. they were curious and were always in search of adventure. Being the devious children that they were, they set out for the mountain at the crack of dawn without telling anyone. They were afraid if they told someone they would not to be allowed to pursue their adventure. As soon as they reached the mountain they could see it was not going to be easy to climb. grass and shrubs lay overgrown on the pathway. the Lumbermill had not been in use for some time now, and no one had been up there since the last lord ruled. Like every kingdom, the Arathi highlands had crimals. the Defias brotherhood held many of its most valuable outposts high in the hills of the highlands out of site from civilization. They only traveled at night. on occasion they would come to raid villages of the common people but for the most part they kept to themselves. As the children reached the top of the mountain they saw a horrific scence. The served head of a defias brotherhood member lay hanging from a tree. Four more defias brotherhood lay dead with a coating of fresh blood. an axe lay embedded into the skull of one of the men. the axe had a distinct curve to it. it was the axe of an forsaken. the forsaken have come to take the high lands back. PART 2 Part 2 In complete and utter apprehension the children immediately ran down the mountain. For they were children off peacetime, all they knew was the gentle rolling hills of the highlands. The oldest child , Cyne had learned how to wield a sword during his stay in dur morgh , but that was over 3 fort nights ago. And even with the proper training the boy stood no chance against a skilled forsaken warrior. Arathi highlands was poorly defended in its entirety . The lord of the keep lived deep within the basin , unguarded. Because of the recent peacetime the entire kingdom was off guard. Years ago when the high priestess had came she had driven the forsaken out. Smiling them with her holy magic. It was around noon . The blacksmith was almost done smelting a new axe, which he figured he could sell in storm wind for a decent amount of gold . Unlike a forsaken axe it lacked the distinct curve. Harder to grip, but more honorable in battle. Just as he was finishing up he heard a noise that sounded like it came from the river. Immdetialty he dropped the axe and ran to see what had made the splash. He assumed one of the children had fell into the river . As he reached the riverbed though, he did not see anything. The river lacked it's usual pristine clearness. It looked murky, like something had stirred it up. As the blacksmith bent down to take a closer look he saw a shadow under the cloudy water. In one prompt motion a hand lunged up from the motionless water . The hand took hold off his foot and dragged him into the water. He struggled and yelled but it was no use . In one last desperate attempt he pulled out his shiv. His forsaken assailant had a grip on his legs, but not his arms. . This forsaken however, was not wearing armor. In one great lunge the blacksmith drove his shiv into the forsakens chest. The forsaken immdetialty fell lifelessly to the murky depths . He had to get back the lord and warn them about what just happened. If the forsaken were here , that ment one thing, war. And they were going to need all the help they can get .Onechainzz10 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 BLADES EDGE ARENA IS STILL IN THE GAME WTF IVE WAITED FOR SEVERAL HOTFIXES............IVE WAITED LONG ENOUGHMellowcore6 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Hunters. The physical embodiment of everything wrong in WoD.Bigwoof43 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 How did you get started? (with no RL friends) All I see is carries for sale or people looking to buy, what the hell. I'm not staight noob, been doing skirmishes forever, not a pro but able to hold my own and with a good understanding of my class and others. Why is it so damn hard to find a partner to even get to 1500...Thorzak21 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 DST. So, everyone else just jumped an hour ahead. Except me. I'm sitting here starting at my alarm clock wondering why it auto adjusts for DST... smart clock, but not smart enough, it's still 2am, not 3am you sly alarm clock you...Metapawzqt3 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 clarification on how many "pvp" I keep reading from people that state "blizzard" doesn't care about pvp. We are a tiny population ect ect. Is just the high end 2200 players concidered pvp only? Or does the casuals that cap for gear only fit this criteria? I see all the time that "world pvp is dead" yet I see world defense spamming on a pve server all day. Last time I knew, most guilds raid once or twice a week. What do they do in their spare time? If they want some 660 gear and arena to get it, but use it to raid also where do they fit in? If only "high end pvp'rs" are only the ones concidered as the pvp population what would the high end raiders #'s look like. My guess it could be very similar, with all us casuals in between fitting in where exactly?Blizzsfavite21 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 returning warrior hey guys, just renewed my sub, is there a good warrior guide or channels on twitch to watch? Making this guy my main. Thanks!Slytherin10 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 All these hunter forums... make me want to level mine. lolMetapawzqt4 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 New to arena H lock LF 2s partner to teach me Hello, I have been playing wow for about 3-4 months before the WoD expansion came out and I have had a blast playing. The one thing I am missing out on is the arena experience. I want to learn and compete in arenas, but I can never find anyone to teach me the ways of the 2s arena. I want to get kind of competitive with it because I have a couple friends who play a lot, but they're rating is way above my level of play. So basically I just want a teacher who wouldn't mind helping me out a bit. As of right now I have a warlock and a warrior who are pretty much full 620 pvp gear.Cunebro0 Mar 8, 2015