Arenas

Jan 1, 2015 Rogues and my organs Kidney shot is madness. Especially for ferals. I mean and 8 second stun is one thing but 8 seconds in a smoke bomb is way more than enough time to land a kill. Should I not trinket? Until I get Kidney'd in a smoke bomb. Seems kind of foolish.Kìttycleave9 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 holinka twitter http://i.imgur.com/fBY7IUN.png omg finally fixing the ashran bugsAquamarine12 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Dks can get out of everything. I understand giving classes multiple outs, but really dks? Do what you did with shockwave and storm bolt with desecrated ground and Lichborne and but them in the same talent bracket or something, they have no punishment for getting out of cc's also, like if a paladin uses bubble they lose their main defensive and do 50% less damage while it's up. Just a thought.Phibanney51 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Glad disc / 2300 ret yet cant win Outplayed the !@#$ out of a few of these teams in 2s yet them rdruids get away at 10% hp every time. swap dps swap druid wih hoj barkskin blink swap dps swap druid with hoj ns blink swap dps swap druid with hoj barkskin blink repeat Then que into two mw / aff on blade's edge... no explanation needed Anyways, I feel like the reign of the ret on 2s is over because even when trying hard we couldnt beat most other heal dps comps. (did kill may ret /hunters, dk/dks feral/rets/dks)Lumi6 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Happy New Year Deathknights! Warlords of Draenor: Deathknight Arena 6.0.3 http://youtu.be/w5B0tDZnDSQ Happy New Year to all :) CheersPhroz14 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 To those 2400 players I've played with. I want to thank you. I had forgotten the difference between playing with Tabard wearers and playing with 2200 players. I que'd tonight with such beasts. I have never been partial to yelling in arena. I've never felt angry enough to really rage at WoW arena. There were times I was irritated and had to take a breath and remove my headset, but tonight.. after two hours of watching my dps walk by druids casting cyclone without even attempting a kick~ watching my frost dk sit frost presance while I'm trapped and the PHP is popping everything~ and he dies~ after watching as my rogue gets a restealth without dots (i cleansed him before getting cycloned) and he runs back into AoE at 36% against another combat rogue and dies while I'm eating the third cyclone that no one thought to even try to stop. The game itself didn't irritate me. I felt there was actually more room to outplay these 1550 php lords who got their 2k rerolling than people let on. We farmed it, and I spent the evening sapping and teleporting, or prebubbling the wings FoJ trap that I felt like I was making a difference. It was only when my dps had to make those complicated decision like "Do I chase the warlock who just ported across the map while he'd got dark soul dots on me and the hunter is popping burst, or do I cloak, swap hunter, or even pull back" Last season I made the mistake of saying 2400 was free, but it wasn't. So I was to give thanks to that 2400 Duelist who kicks CC. I want to give thanks to the guy who put in the extra time learning to keybind his defensive abilities. This is a thread to all of us, because playing with 2200 players is an entirely different game altogether. I don't want to say this has soured my opinion of WoD, because in truth I saw all the things people complain about, and a lot of them can be dealt with with proper communication and cooldown rotation. I do think this has ruined my "I'll play with anyone" philosophy that I had prior to tonight. Rain the downvotes for a healer crying, for a mw crying, for me personally crying, but don't take away the props being given to the high duelist club.Brancia9 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Nerf PVE weapons in pvp All pve weapons should downgrade to ilvl 650 in pvp or you should just make pvp gear stay at 675 681 and 690 at all times! Why does mythic warforged weapons stay at their ilvl in pvp and dominate?Zerovelocity25 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Dampening needs to start higher. For healer + x vs healer +x can dampening start at like 45-50%? Or scale up like 5x faster. It's kind of boring nothing happening for 10mins till dampening is above 50% and someone can die.Lifegivar6 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 aena forums i love u all u guys r the best :D HAPY NEW YEARSAvaricedk26 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Trinket question that i got trolled for? I got this trinket in LFR called Mote of the Mountain. I am usually an arena guy and just came back to wow from a year off for the new xpac. I posted it in trade chat asking questions if it was worth using over the -10% player dmg buff because of the proc. I guess since it's "warforged" it has extra stats but i have no idea what those are? here is the stats: +185 +83 Avoidance Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant 1,604 Versatility for 10 sec. (approximatley 0.92 procs per minute) So my two questions are this: Why was i trolled for asking a basic question, i really have no idea how war forged works? Would this be better to use in arena with the proc for versatility (since it's the new PvP power and Resilience)? and now just thought of a third one, how do those %'s work anyway? .92 means i have like a 1 in 101 chance? Thanks!Paladette4 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Post of all posts. Double frost dk in 2v2 bracket. WOW That comp is so overpowered. It heals a lot and I cannot kill them because deathstrike and conversion!!! NERF PLS Retribution Paladins WOW They have so much damage and I cant deal with it please nerf them back to the ground whence they came from. Disc Priests WOW I rerolled a paladin today and qued 2v2. Could not mongoloid a disc through his absorbs so please nerf them because they are op. Combat rogues WOW I have never in my entire time playing world of warcraft been killed by a combat rogue in their trademark kidney. It just happened and I want my voice to be heard! NERF! Feral Druids WOW I saw a feral heal himself full today and even though to do that he used a 6 minute cooldown I believe that their HEALING needs to be changed and nothing else. Survival Hunters WOW! Survival trap is so overpowered. They can dr it so often! Complaint Posts There are too many complaint posts on the forums please stop complaining.Lumi4 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Good idea to fix rets Since we all know rets are stupidly OP still, I propose many ideas for them to be balanced. Wings can now be spellstealed again (so it actually has counterplay...) Remove stupid bubble ( literallry have no idea why its still in the game after 10 years) Make HOJ some sort of skillshot instead of just some point and smash roflstun. (Wow paladins actually have to use their brains now!) And last but not least, forbearance back to 2 minutes.Pyroguy6 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Why are people QQ'ing about combat? Pretty sure pallys in vanilla had a 10 second stun.Pyroguy31 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 DK's need a leap Its like so stupid. Im playing as my Frost DK vs this op Survival hunter spec who just spams traps and kites me all day. Im thinking its time to give dks heroic leap in order to keep up of the madness that is hunters. Thanks.Pyroguy10 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 resto shamans....................... is anyone getting fed up with resto shamans who are currently the most OP healer. jsut played 3 games against ret/shaman and its !@#$ing insane. i play dk/holy pally (im the dk) and the amount of healing they do is absolutely ridiculous, coupled with ret offheals its retarded. its just too retarded the amount of off healing rets can do to the already most op healer ever. oh and INB4 some #!% says "hurrrr durrrr ur a dk" deal with it. resto shamans are so opAlduthar7 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Best Spriest 3v3 Comps Just curious to see what people are most excited about for shadow priest 3v3 this season. My thoughts: spriest/rogue/x spriest/hunter/hpalEsaria14 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 BLIZZARD NERF AND BUFF THESE CLASSES ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DK's -- Nerf the healing they do, why is double dk a thing is 2's? see how you know there is a promble. i play at 2400 MMR is 2's (Feral+Hunter because im not a Healer DPS) and i got stopped on every Dk Team due to the fact that I cant kill a DK and it's just making me not want to play the game. :( Ret's -- Rets are kinda OP while burst and with healing, just nerf their damage and healing by 15% in PvP :D Feral's -- Make ferals more Bleeds and constant damage, I've talked to all my friends and they all want less burst and more constant damage :D Hunter's -- Nerf Frozen Arrow, I'm everyone up with it and make Counter Shot a faster cooldown or make it last 4 seconds because a kick that is a 24 second cd and only last 3 seconds kinda sucks :( Mage's -- I WANT DEEP FREEZE BACK, I know that i do almost the same damage but Deep Freeze is just so much funner and the fact that Ice Nova (witch you have to pick because the other ones suck) Drs with Poly, witch it should honestly, really is annoying and it's AoE so you can hit them too on accident is sad :( so i want MoP Mages Monk's -- I don't know anything expect BM monks and i think they should be more tanky for a BW monk honestly because as a hunter i eat them alive, and make them do less damage Rogue's -- What... the..... 12 second kidneys with the clone? :( please nerf that, and please make rogues have less CC's and peels Priest's -- I don't know much, expect the fact that Spirit Shield i think, is OP and should be nerf more if its not on a long cd Warlock's -- buff Destro's Chaos bolt <33 Warrior's -- buff arms to make them viable in 3's, an average arms just flops like Mitch Jone's He's up... then he's down :( Shaman's -- Enhance shamans needs less defensives and more offensives and Restro Shamans are in need of a buff Sweg, i might have missed a class but this is what i can think off... Hot fix? :DHeriotic27 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 I'm telling you, the best nerf for Trap is... Reducing Survival's Traps back to it's previous 24 seconds and reducing the activation range of Trap back to it's original icon size. You'll find the difficulty of landing Traps to be far more difficult, without giving us back more CC or arming time, along with nerfing Survivals ridiculous CD. No more "herp derp lol machine gun trap launcher spray and pray". _ _ Survival's Trap perk could also be changed to just not include Freezing Trap, keeping the others all at 12 seconds, so that a new perk would not have to be introduced and balanced.Kelarica34 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 [A] [3s] Looking for ALL! Hi guys, I'm Guffles. I've been playing WoW sense Cata and like to PvP. I'm not a very experienced player but would like to get a 3s team made to progress. I will be asking a couple things of you today. I'm looking for a viable competitive team. Ex. TSG, TreeSG, PHD, Shadowcleave. Keep in mind I only have 1900 XP but am a very good learner. We will be using Skype for all our games. Please reply to the thread with this information if you would also like to progress in the 3s PvP bracket. Class/Spec: iLvl: XP/Highest Achieved Rating(Pref 2k+): Age(Pref 16+): Quality of mic(1-10): Battle Tag: CR:Guffles13 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Conquest cap is so tedious Cap in MoP: 1 RBG win (If you didn't have a higher arena cap) 1 world boss standard cap Cap now: 3 RBG wins (to RNGesus gear) Coliseum until you win (to RNGesus gear) Ashran (to get the 200 conquest that blizzard stole from you, also hardest part of Ashran is the que) finish your cap Cap should be: 1 RBG win for a chance at gear (Incentive to play RBG & we aren't PvEing for our gear) Finish cap however you want since RBG rating and Arena Rating give the same cap. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now to completely negate deserting Ashran & Coliseum: Ashran should be a BG where people can que for and placing them into groups of 40. Rewards should be 50 conquest for doing the quests based in Ashran, 200 conquest for doing the random objectives, 400 Conquest for killing High Warlord Volrath (Horde) & Grand Marshal Tremblade (Alliance) along with the box that could give conquest/gold/Honor points/Honor gear. Also move the elite gear vendors from there so you don't have to que up to get into Ashran to buy your well deserved PvP awards. Coliseum should be another fun thing you can do once you grind out the bones in Ashran to unlock it which rewards 400 conquest for 1st place with a chance at getting 250 Gold/Honor/Honor Gear from the chest. 2nd Place 200 Conquest. 3rd Place 100 Conquest. With every other playing getting 350 Honor for attending once it's over. Having 4 level 100's capping if far too tedious. But that's just my opinion.ßøßmårlèyx11 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 AVARICEQT BEST DISC PRIEST JK SLAIN BY IAMKISSERBOY http://imgur.com/4AvYCIE BYE FELICIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA http://www.twitch.tv/iamboykisserVelca17 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 The nerfs/buffs needed to help balance PvP These are the buffs/nerfs that need to be done to classes to even out the PvP in general. No anger please, just discussion! Any suggestions? Please feel free to add a comment so I can improve the tuning! FIRSTLY: I believe that generally most tank classes don't pose too much of an issue in arena, (they may be annoying, but I don't see a real issue). If they were to receive a flat nerf in PvP specifically, that would affect Rated Battlegrounds which would pose an issue. Death Knight: Unholy: Seems to be doing well. Though without Necrotic Strike, they seem less viable than they were previously. Though in a lot of ways, Necrotic Strike was holding back DK's from staying up to par with other classes. -No Changes Frost: Frost is also in a good place, (very good place, perhaps). But is it over-tuned enough that it would need a nerf? I believe so. -Nerf: Stamina Given from 'Blood Presence' decreased to 10% (down from 20%) -Nerf: 'Pillar of Frost': Now grants the Death Knight 10% Strength (down from 15%) -Buff: Make 'Frost Presence' more Appealing. -All Specs: 'Dancing Rune Weapon': Now available to all specializations. Druid: Feral: As a feral druid, (being as biased as I possibly can be). I feel like our heals are fine at this point in time, due to the fact that our mitigation in general is sub-par. We have a 50% damage reduction that lasts 5 seconds. with 2 charges, though this is a nice damage reduction. If we are caught in a stun without it up, we WILL die. Damage is an issue, 'Ferocious Bite' damage is too high and with the amount of down-time Feral druids have, we need our bleeds to do more. -Nerf: Decrease the Healing done by 'Healing Touch' from 'Predatory Swiftness' to 10% (Down from 20%) -Buff: Give us 'Barkskin' or 'Ironbark' -Nerf: Decrease the damage done by 'Ferocious Bite' by X% -Buff: Increase the damage done over time by 'Rake', and 'Rip' by X. - (Oh what I would do for an NS Cyclone, hehe ) Balance: I feel like 'Balance Druids' are in a good place, generally. -Nerf: (Joke): Make it impossible for Balance Druids to queue for 2's with a 'Brewmaster Monk'. Restoration: Restoration druids are in a great place right now, definitely in the top tier of healers. They happen to be the top percentage of ranking classes in arena. 2200: #1:RestoDruid: 9.46% 2400: #1:RestoDruid: 13.06% -Nerf: 'Tree of Life': Armor while Tree of Life is active decreased to 100% Armor (down from 120%) -Nerf: 'Soul of the Forest' Decreased the healing done by 'Regrowth' and 'Rejuvenation' to 90% (Down from 100%) -Nerf: Remove 'Barkskin' and have 'Ironbark' usable in stuns/Fears/etc. -Buff: 'Genesis': Duration of Genesis increased to 6 seconds (Up from 3) All Specs I feel like the removal of 'Hibernate' was not needed. It was nice being able to CC a hunters pet or Resto Druid who switched forms. One of my favorite abilities as a Feral Druid. (Make 'Typhoon' knock-back a little further, I mean it's pretty lack-luster compared to Ele Shamans/Hunters :P) Hunter: Hunters are in a great spot as well, with the addition of making traps unavoidable it makes CC a fair bit easier. Though I feel like Hunters have a bit too much mobility, for the amount of CC they have. Beast Mastery: Pets are really hard to shake in arena, so really good up-time on damage. Bestial wrath allows you to have 10 focus cost 'Tranquilizing Shot', which is amazing. -Nerf: Damage done by 'Kill Shot' reduced by X%. Marksmanship: Marksmanship Hunters have high damage though lately it seems it isn't as viable as 'Beast Mastery' and 'Survival'. -Buff: Rework 'Mastery: Sniper Training' it is one of the worst Mastery skills in the game. For those who don't know. Mastery: Sniper Training: "When you stand still for 3 sec, you gain Sniper Training for 6 sec, which increases your damage, shot range, and critical strike damage by 4%." There is little time in PvP where you will be standing still. They need a completely new Mastery and trash this one. -Nerf: Damage done by 'Kill Shot' reduced by X%. Survival: Survival is in a good place. Survival damage is slightly behind 'Beast Mastery' and 'Marksmanship' but it's Survivability (go figure) and CC makes up for it. That's what makes them viable for 3's. -Buff: 'Kill shot'. That's all. (But with the 'Kill Shot' nerf.) All Specs:-Nerf: 'Disengage': Increased to a 25 Second CD (up from 20 Seconds)Duh35 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Shout out to chucknorris http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Chucknorr%C3%ADs/advanced My broknight just got his primal tabard, you are a inspiration to clickers everywhere my friendFrechallenge8 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 I love... watching how many people complain about double dks in 2.4k ratings in 2's and being op in general... i just came to the conclusion they (as Dks) will never suck becuase they are Blizzards baby, and if dks do get changed, blizz is only ganna be like (Gay guy's voice) " i see the problem, now i know why every other class complains, if you look here http://i.imgur.com/ySWCExE.jpg , those dks are only 2100, lets buff their damage and heaing by oh, nothing crazy, just 15%, and lets nerf that rogue, how is a rogue 2400, he so bad only did 6 million damage when the dk did 4 million..." LETS ALL JUST REROLL DOUBLE BLOOD DK AND KICK !@# IN 2's YEAH?Iwantahug11 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 ele sham comp ? what's the best comps for an ele sham in 2s and 3s ?Xwùlf5 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Is there battle fatigue? I thought they took it out? but "Clarity of Will's (Discipline) protective ward on a critical effect should now be correctly reduced by Battle Fatigue in PvP combat."Parasyte1 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Happy 2015 Arena Forums But DKs and Rets have been overpowered for all of 2015Ryutiz4 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Classes without Dispel mechanics. What exactly are these classes expected to do in 2's against Disc priests. Yes I know the game isn't balanced around 2's. And all trolling aside, this is a serious question. Something like Resto Druid/Rogue or any double dps without a dispel. Do we just beat on endless shields and hope the priest gets sloppy? What dev thought it was a good idea to let clarity of will stack up to outrageous absorption numbers? Again looking for some serious help here, not crying for nerfs. Any tips are welcomed.Kaana15 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 any good hpal streamers out there? Any at all?Khrolek0 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 what is the best spec for hunter? I just want your guys' opinion on which hunter spec you think is best for pvp. All 3 seem viable to me and I'm having a hard time choosing one.Bizzel21 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Happy new years! nerf ret 2015?Legacy2 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 How to ^ player reception of balance issues. Eliminate 2v2 arenas altogether. Allow groups to click portrait duel other groups outside towns or whatever. Maybe keep 2v2 skirmishes. Instantly you will have a lot less ppl crying of balance issues or at least you will have more constructive crying.Shaolin14 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 LF heals for Jungle! Feral / Hunter / You. The hunter and I are 2.2k together in 2s. We are looking for a healer who is 1900+ cr and exp. Leave your Btag and maybe we can play some games! Thanks in advance.Randômized0 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 WW LF 3s 1900 experience horde ww monk last expansion, looking mainly to run ww/sp/hpal or ww/lock/rdruid. Also willing to try other viable comps. karaguy#1951Yuriko6 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 As much as i love... fighting double DK, and Brewmaster DK every 2s game of my life. I would love for my CDs to drop someone below 80 percent.... Any ideas other then rerolling a DK?Greencàrd20 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Human Racial If you look at the 3v3 bracket, there will be nothing but alliance for the first 5-6 pages, and a trickle of horde here and there until page 14+. The human racial to get out of any cc is too strong, if you're a hard core pvp'er you HAVE to go alliance due to being able to have an additional trinket. Could we get the 3 min cd for human racial back? Or perhaps changing it entirely to being like the undead racial, getting out of one specific cc, 2 min cd.Raidenclaw26 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 World PvP and flagging So I was doing some world pvp, and this druid swoops in. I death grip him and start dpsing, then suddenly he's not flagged anymore. This happened earlier with a rogue. He'd run away and stealth, and come back a second later without being flagged. How the hell do you do that?Bloodgrip2 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 2.7 mil healing Ret - 1.1 Mil Healing Hunter Just faced these guys in an epic battle on my disc in 3's. Just freedom and pillar to heal - match lasted about (rounded up) 8 minutes. No clue why blizzard thinks hunters need a 1.1 million passive heal or rets able to never go OOM but heal as much as a healer. as a mild pvper - can the community tell me why these classes need this for PVE? - because there is no reason to have them this strong in PVP. This goes for most hybrids (druids included) V/rSolarstrike32 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 I have an idea What if the devs aren't even really in control of how the game changes? What if the way the game plays influences the way people respond, which influences the way changes are made. Its like natural evolution; because so many people play the game there's this mass consciousness that influences it that's greater than any one person. No matter who is at the head they won't be able to stop this force. The game will continually cycle through phases and eventually return to a permutation of its beginning, which is where I believe we are now. This is also why balance will never truly be achieved because if perfect balance was achieved there would be no motion; there would be nowhere left to go. There must always be somewhere for the game to go; for if there was nowhere to go then the game would begin to die. Try to figure out if I'm trolling or serious.Anoru3 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Wizards vs Melee So there I was, queuing MLS at 2k mmr with godly wizards Metaclass and Sadar. http://www.twitch.tv/bigwoof/c/5777306 I just want to show the difference between queuing wizards and melee cleaves right now. Watch how many CCs I prevent or avoid (all of it instant no skill brain dead low CD crap). If you're having trouble keep an eye on my interrupt bar for HoJ CD and my feet for hunter trap, also my grounding totem CD. This is the most frustrating thing in the game right now. I stopped 6/10 INSTANT RETARD PROOF CCs and am rewarded nothing for it. NOTE: I have nothing against the players we were against. I'm sure they're nice people. BONUS HAPPY NOTE: I got to play against forum legend Cokeboyswag on his Rdruid! Here is the vod of that: http://www.twitch.tv/bigwoof/c/5777322 This game is so depressing.Bigwoof187 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Boomkin and RBG's? Why is is so easy to fnd a pickup group as boomkin , but damn near impossible as feral ? Pound for pound I can beat the snot out of boomkins as feral ! I'm just curious why there in such a high demand?Moocaholic6 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 New PVP gear? How many sources are there to get EPIC gear from ,aside from gathering conquest points? where else can i possibly obtain gear ? I'm seeing some people that are almost fully geared , I find it hard to believe that;s all from areana and RBG!Moocaholic2 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Best warrior NA LF 2s cap TSRBattalion#1149 Just dinged 100 and need 2 cap pls helpFadingding0 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Seeking Arena Teammates Hi there, I have a holy/ret and a rdruid that I can use to do arenas. I'm looking for players who are relaxed and are always looking to improve their game. Your current rating does not matter but please have some experience in PvP. Ragers and constant complainers need not apply. If interested, then please leave a post with your battle tag and a bit about yourself. Thanks all.Deonia2 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 1800 CR Enhance LF Turbo 2400+ exp Title says it all, LF Turbo Cleave to push 3s.Tidals0 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 So let's get real here for a second [Fury] Has anyone been able to really compare 1h vs 2h yet? w/ honor weapons if nothing else? Finally leveled my warrior, really would like to play fury in pvp. Trying to make the big decision. I realize overall damage output should be pretty similar... 1h more sustained, 2h more peaky... Does haste in fact lower a warriors gcd? is it worthwhile? looking for some input...Vádér3 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Could this help classes that are "weak" ? I've had this idea for awhile and I believe it could pick up some under performing classes such as elemental destruction and windwalker If you disagree tell me why. I feel that the solution lies within our PvP gear and our set bonuses Lets start by looking at destruction warlocks The biggest problem I hear from every destro lock is the lack of mobility and not being able to handle the melee train. Now lets take a look at destructions set bonuses Warlock WoD PvP Destruction 2P Bonus: When Immolate is dispelled, the cast time of your next Chaos Bolt is reduced by 50%. Warlock WoD PvP Destruction 4P Bonus: Reduces the cooldown of Conflagrate by 3 sec. This helps a bit sure but what if there were a 6P and 8pc set bonus For example 6pc set bonus: You have a chance to proc backlash when hit by a melee attack 8pc set bonus: Your next conflagrate also makes your next incinerate uninterruptable What does this solve? Destro locks can now generate embers even when being trained also even when being trained you are not worthless Next Windwalkers! The biggest issue with WW is their ability to survive 6PC set bonus: Karma is now 75% AND when broken returns up to half of the duration depending on how quickly it was broken (Somewhat like the AMS glyph ) For ex if it breaks with 1 second left only 15 seconds is restored if it is broken in like 3 seconds 45 seconds is restored and nothing is restored if it does not break This one on its own sets up dynamic gameplay from some teams... it makes focusing a monk questionable with a potential 45 second CD karma. For example... do you try to kill through karma knowing if you fail it could be back up soon 8PC set bonus: Fort brew now has a cooldown of 2 minutes and can be used in stuns And last ele shamans with the same issue as destro in a way 6pc set bonus: Whenever you cast a lava burst you gain a lightning flows stack up to 3 which allows lightning bolt to be cast on the move 8pc set bonus: Whenever a flame shock is dispelled you instantly generate 3 stacks of lightning flows These are just examples I made off the top of my head so the set bonus may be OP or underwhelming because I do not play any of these classes but the general idea either way seems good Now you might say "WHAT ABOUT THE OP FOTM CLASSES .. THIS JUST MAKES THEM MORE FOTM" Well not really. The solution for this is just split their set bonuses For example Paladin WoD PvP Retribution 4P Bonus: Spending Holy Power increases your damage and healing by 3% per Holy Power spent for 8 sec. change this into 4pc set bonus: Spending holy power increases your damage by 3% per holy power for 8 seconds 6pc set bonus: Spending holy power increases your healing by 3% per holy power for 8 seconds and something similar with the 8th While this may seem lame for FOTM classes they really are in no place to complain because they are FOTM... and which pieces you might ask would we use? Well the answer for that is our current 5 + belt boots and wrist I started playing early wrath and I think this was in place during BC but im not sure but if so I think bringing it back could benefit a lot of people. If you like this idea great! ... If not.. try not to bite my head off.. PS. Its PVP set bonuses...PVE is not harmed in the making of these set bonusesValdaram0 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 fighting a ret in 3's at 2400 he sacs a 1 second trap he must be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oICalderg4 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Anyone's New Years Resolution= Quitting wow?Brancia2 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 LF horde Hpal or Rsham for jungle Be around 2100 cr be fun and no rage. Lildubr1#1799Chucknøurish0 Jan 1, 2015