Arenas

Dec 28, 2014 [H] DK LF 3's 1900 exp last season Looking for friends. Kastro#1681Dïtto0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Some ideas for 2's comp with resto druid? Want to start running with a resto. I have some 90's I can level: warrior, priest, lock, shaman, Druid. I saw some spriest/resto videos that looked promising. Any suggestions or feedback?Quantumhotz0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Resto shaman is sh*t? Guys what do u think about resto shamans right now? I mean ive seen some on 3s but i always win against them and im thinking about leveling 1 Are they good for 3s?Elatanarena1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 blizzard i has a mw question I can Pain Sup while trapped on my priest and it says can be cast while stunned. With Glyph of Life Cocoon (cast while stunned) I can't use this while trapped. I think has to be the biggest amount of bs I have seen in a long time.Alwaysyoux10 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Are sheilds affected by dampening? Serious question, it seems like they aren't but I just wanted to ask to be sure. Thanks in advance.Barcodo1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 2k+ exp Dk lf 3s Pref Phd but its whatever Battletag: Skywalkmega#1680Megaultra0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 BoS needs to go BoS is a cool idea, but it is too powerful. If you nerf BoS it kills the Rogue's dps horridly. I think the entire tier needs to be overhauled. Here is what I would do. 1. Make Shadowstep a baseline ability. 2. Sprint breaks slows, still retains the one minute CD. (Vanilla Sprint) 3. All of the tier talents modify Shadowstep. (1) Shadowstep increases speed by 70% for an additional 3 seconds. (10 seconds total) (2) Shadowstep increases the range of Kick by 15 yards passively. (3) Shadowstep has 2 charges but cool down is increased by 5 seconds. I think this will fix the complaints of BoS, and Rogues will finally use an ability that has potential consequences if used incorrectly, unlike BoS. These ideas were summed up from my other post "BoS Solved." Special thanks to Frechallenge for ideas. Edit: Modified tier talent ideas.Therek15 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 DK trinkets have me confused Hi there, folks. I'm trying to buy some trinkets for my DK. I'm looking at the trinkets with the DK specialization selected, and it's listing trinkets with agility and intelligence as proc effects. I decided to go look at some DKs to see what they were using, and they're using a trinket called [Primal Combatant's Badge of Victory], which on the armory shows it as having a strength on use. But in game, it shows as having a versitility on use. How do I find the actual DK trinkets? Thanks.Sunbear8 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 is the points system broken? A friend and I re rolled new toons to do 2s. I hit 100 first and started doing 2s with a guildy, when the first friend hit 100 we geared him out and started doing 2s. He got to and passed my rating pretty quickly, and still gets more points for wins than I do. He's 14-5 and almost 1600 where I'm 23-8 and just over 1400. The last two games we played he got almost twice the points I did. Is it because he has a better record?Mazerim4 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Horde racials that were nerfed for WOD Maybe time to unnerf?Gladius2 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 I lose LoH, armor set bonus, and SH but other classes don't lose their passive heals, class defining abliities or armor set bonuses. I just want to understand this a Paladin has their LoHand inaccessible in arenas and their 2 piece armor set plus their selfless healer talent dispelllable but no other class has an armor set, class defining ability AND talent that is dispellable? How is this remotely even close to being fair? Either give these back to pally's or remove them from other classes!!Nytebird10 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 dks Heals are a little weak can we get a buff on that please.Ililiill4 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Lf Mistweaver for Turbo 2.2k+cr Lf for MW for 3s with 2.2k+cr and similiar xp 2400 xp Enhance Shaman and 2600 xp Fury/Arms Warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Rageers/simple Warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Grenadier/simple ShamanGrenadier0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Blatant disregard for PvP Concerns. I am not having ANY FUN AT ALL. I literally don't know one single person who is happy/content or even willing to accept that "this is just the way it is" other than the people who are bandwagoning FotM classes. The pvp in this game has never been this bad. If you mained a rogue/feral/dk/ret/rdruid before this expac. you must be in heaven! They claimed they were fixing cc and dr's. I am chain cc'ing and shut down more now than ever before. No Dr's on interrupts. Different stuns still not sharing the same dr's. As a warlock. I have yet to see a fear last more than 1.5 seconds on someone who has just as little as 1 dot on themselves. The motto of this xpac is "go melee or don't bother". There is no fair or balanced playing field. I am a s12 glad and i finished last season at 2650 on a new char. I am getting utterly destroyed at 1500 by dks who open with ams and make mistakes all game.Mázzmos29 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Arena LFG seems inferior to OQ? Am I the only one who thinks this?Exhilaration4 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Mobility, counter mobility and anti mobility. No matter your class choice, in some way you need a nerf. Rogues; we need burst of speed DELETED; this is obvious. Over all the whole game of gap openers, gap closers, range snares and roots has just gone too far. Its time for the entire game to be purged back to vanilla; where mobility was essentially walking speed most of the time. This put every one on a relative level playing field, and it was fun. Back when warriors had ONE charge, and it required out of combat. Back when they also had intercept but it COST RAGE Back when the only 2 movement speed increases in game were sprint and dash. Back when the only class with a real "Gap closer" was the warrior. Back when snares were not something you could spam and they were rare. Back when the only real gap opener was "Blink", and roots were hard cast by druids, or dropped by a mage's frost nova ONLY. CC, mobility, anti mobility, and counter mobility in this game are still plain stupid. Gutting the entire games CC / mobility game back to vanilla would actually make PVP more enjoyable in a PVP.Khlause7 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Burst of Speed In what context are people complaining about burst of speed? I think that it has to be RBGs. If I'm playing against a rogue running BoS in arena and he's not with a frost DK I'm happy because that means much less CC and heals are going to be kicked. Imo BoS makes a rogue quite useless in arena unless you're running a mongo train healer comp. Running BoS in arena I literally do feel useless even if I am training a healer because I can't kick cc, or offensive kick heals. I feel like BoS is a gimp in arena play. In RBGs you have a full team who can stun, root etc the rogue. Ok I can see BoS being OP in RBGs, but it's kind of counterable, for a few seconds. Giving BoS an internal cooldown would be a good fix I think. But in arena BoS is a gimp unless someone provides a counter argument. I think the best fix for BoS would be to leave the speed boost alone, but give the snare removal a 7 second or so icd.Siickxshotz3 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 frostmourne only queues tsg lolJodete4 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Forced to swap to alliance First and foremost nearly all players are alliance now. It is slightly because of racials but mostly because of the faction imbalance. Once a faction imbalance begins it only gets worse because people on the low population side realize its gonna take twice as long to do anything on horde. Last week 4 of my 3s 2.2+cr friends transferred to alliance and since then instead of averaging 100+ 3s games a week... I have only played like 5 and that was really just to keep my cap. I have been searching for good partners for a week now and i play with them on alt priests in the 1800 or 2k bracket to make sure they are worth the risk of my mains rating. I honestly believe the only good horde players left are untrusting or uninterested in playing with others that arent on their core team. I wont be transferring this priest over ill just start playing an ally priest i just leveled only to be able to push rating. This is what i play the game for.Digitalpr27 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Are people really this stupid? Just asking... You guys all realize EVERY first season of a new expansion sucks... Hardcore. This isn't some new magical thing that happened, This is usually how it goes. Second and Third Season usually end up more balanced. Not saying that !@#$ isn't crazy right now (DPS healing more than Healers, something about that doesn't feel right for sure) but there is no point in getting into it about it. The game is balanced around PVE and as a PVP player you learn to realize that this fact will never change. They are not going to make magical mid season changes to balance pvp because everything they do will have a double side effect... Meaning the dragonslayers (the vaste majority of the WoW population despite what most pvp players think.) will have a fit. This game WAS NOT and WILL NOT be built around serious competitive pvp.... sorry. Accept it or you will be disappointed over and over again. Besides pvp is more rewarding now than it was in MoP, that is for sure. Would I prefer to go back to something like wrath? Possibly, but people tend to forget it wasn't all sunshine and daisies back then either, Ret Pally was still pretty damn strong, Dks were still pretty damn strong... Mages, Rogues, and warlocks had the most control in the game. Basically yeah a few classes rise and fall... Ret has been in a hole for the last 2 expansion... I don't even recall seeing ret pallies in arena for almost 2 whole expansions (Cata and MoP) All the while warlocks dominated arenas... so to all the warlocks complaing, where was this when it wasn't your class? In the end, having been around awhile, I have seen this countless times. If you do not like this season, simply do not play this season because no major changes will come until the next content patch. ./end rant.Shirvallah7 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 2500 this season dk+mwmonk lf 3rd friend eyan#1255 or post hereTrip3 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Simple Karma For Helping a Warrior http://i.imgur.com/GkOzgBQ.jpg Let him win, I feel sorry for warrior self healing so yeh.. anyway.. karma repaid me by giving me a win a few hours ago! Fight, Kill, Salute!Astroshroom1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Words of wisdom If you're ever in a love triangle never be the childhood friend.Upliftz0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 1 step foward 2 steps back blizz So during MoP you recognize that PvE trinkets should not be encouraged in rated PvP. You continued to take steps towards making PvP gear, the best gear to use in instanced PvP throughout the expansion. Fantastic! So now WoD comes, and you make this Scabbard of Kyanos Become better than any PvP trinket available. I'm sitting at around 4.2k strength, and this trinket gives 2.2k strength on use... I actually feel bad for how overpowered this trinket is, especially on a DK. Hitting 62k obliterates, 20k breath of sindragosa hits and 30k auto attacks simply for dismounting and pressing a swifty macro Why are we going back in time to where this crap is BiS in PvP?Frechallenge3 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Huners are flying under the radar ^Vádér12 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 my name is what my name is who CALDERBERGCalderg5 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 sub rogue lf partners Hey! I'm looking for more partners to play with, I prefer rmx but will play anything. I was 2450 as rmd last season and 2600+ as a rsham (which I no longer play). I don't care about rating I just wanna play, but please have somewhat similar exp. Ignice#1536Ignice4 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Congrats blizzard You've finally managed to !@#$ the game up to the point where it's so terrible, imbalanced but most of all unfun that I have permanently uninstalled and unsubbed. I'm gone. Peace everyone. This game's so far gone it's unsalvagable.Kircheis5 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Struggling with Rogues At the moment, I'm roughly 1800 CR; I've mostly been running Disc/Frost DK. I'm finding that Rogues are giving me a really rough time. I'll juke their kick, to only land myself in a full kidney, gouge, or silence (restealth -> garrote). Kiting them seems utterly impossible. Guise, feathers, etc, they just end right back up on me. Most seem to be running with heals, so even fearing is short lived when it's dispelled. I know Disc is supposed to be "OP" right now and it's been a cake walk up to this rating, but at this point, we're loosing nearly every Rouge/Disc match up. I cycle all my survivability CDs when needed, without overlapping. Fear on CD or when applicable. My healing rotation (rather priority) is pretty much right on point, but I know I'm doing something wrong. Maybe there's a wiser glyph choice or talent to pick up that I'm missing? Maybe my skills are lacking more than I think? Any advice is appreciated.Psyh4 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 [H] 2.2k exp DK LF 3s Hey friends! Arena Master DK LF 3s. Up for most viable comps. Don't mind about CR, but must have 2k+ previous exp. Battletag = Pantslol#1634Pànts6 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 #1 Tip On How To Improve Your Arena Play Mog your bracers. I guarantee you'll see an improvement in your gameplay. Don't ask for statistics or proof, those things are for casuals.Kelarica26 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 2.4 last season boom lf 3s.. anyone want a boomkin? doubt it , but I'll try posting anyways. Down to run ANYTHING gotten past 2k mmr running arcane mage boomy disc priest in 3s this season.....Aurorakitty46 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 3s Spreist i am currently 1600 cr and am looking to push 1850 then 2k in 3s. I am a chill dude and willing to try any viable comps. So far i have moslty played rps and wps. I have noticed so far that rps is better but i am willing to try a few other comps. I am alliance and my B tag is blakeeli12#1783Supaconway0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Hey Hows it goingFadingding27 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 5s targeting? for 3s i have macros and modifiers for each target eg alt, shift, ctrl f is fear for target 1 2 and 3. How do people do this in 5s? their keybindings must be a mess can some one please give me some sort of insightJhkjjh4 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Nerf my damage and give me mobility. Plz & thx. Signed, Every DK in existence. P.S. (I'd rather have uptime than be an immobile cannon)Nairav15 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 It's really cool when It's really cool when you join arena and you know you're going to lose. Cough Cough *Combat Rogue*/*Ret*Draycoo2 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Multistrike great idea blizzard You introduced multistrike as a new stat for all classes then you design class mechanics around these stats. Then you gimp then in arena. Then you give gear with only multistrike on it and now way to reforge out of it. Way to go blizzard. Ele shaman molten earth is proced from multistrike as with sub rogues twisting blade mech. That's just to name a few classes that rely on multistrike. Why not allow certain classes to have multistrike full effect in arena to balance some of these specs?Pleeble0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 lf dk for 2300 tsg be around 2300 cr me and the warrior pushed 2600 last season be ready for a glad push imb4loldoublemeleegokillyourself whalen#1531Epunchwhale1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 [H] 2151 CR MW LF 3s Team LF dedicated team for 3s. No ragers please. Partners are on and off and I'm looking for moar friends to play with. Please be around 2.1k CR as I am interested in pushing. I do take constructive criticism as this is my first season playing MW. Open to try a variety of comps. Feel free to add me Fury#1862 or leave btag below. :)Rumzey1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Interesting representation stats 12/27 Again, Arenamate shows EU/NA as one when honestly that doesn't make much sense as metas evolve differently in different regions, so here's just NA data. Total players above 2200 on NA 3v3 ladder: 1173 Total players above 2400 on the NA 3v3 ladder: 268 2200 representation percentages BloodDK: 0 FrostDK: 6.31 UHDK: 1.19 BalanceDruid: 1.02 FeralDruid: 4.09 GuardianDruid: 0 RestoDruid: 9.46 BMHunter: 4.43 MMHunter: 0.6 SVHunter: 4.86 ArcaneMage: 0.09 FireMage: 0.17 FrostMage: 4.86 BMMonk: 0.17 WWMonk: 0.51 MWMonk: 3.92 HolyPal: 5.63 ProtPal: 0 RetPal: 8.1 DiscPriest: 6.99 HolyPriest: 0.26 ShadowPriest: 3.67 AssRogue: 0 CombatRogue: 7.25 SubRogue: 0.85 EleSham: 0.6 EnhSham: 1.62 RestoSham: 6.73 AffLock: 7.33 DemoLock: 0 DestroLock: 0.26 ArmsWarr: 6.05 FuryWarr: 2.73 ProtWarr: 0.26 ---------------------------------------- 2400 representation percentages BloodDK: 0 FrostDK: 4.85 UHDK: 1.49 BalanceDruid: 0.37 FeralDruid: 5.22 GuardianDruid: 0 RestoDruid: 13.06 BMHunter: 3.73 MMHunter: 0.75 SVHunter: 4.48 ArcaneMage: 0 FireMage: 0 FrostMage: 4.48 BMMonk: 0 WWMonk: 0.75 MWMonk: 4.48 HolyPal: 5.97 ProtPal: 0 RetPal: 5.97 DiscPriest: 2.24 HolyPriest: 0.37 ShadowPriest: 4.48 AssRogue: 0 CombatRogue: 8.21 SubRogue: 1.12 EleSham: 0 EnhSham: 0.75 RestoSham: 9.7 AffLock: 8.21 DemoLock: 0 DestroLock: 0 ArmsWarr: 7.46 FuryWarr: 1.87 ProtWarr: 0 Usual disclaimer of representation not being all that matters, but if one were to draw conclusions: Disc is arguably the worst healer when played near the skill cap (lots of top players think disc is the worst healer now). RLD is incredible. Warriors are a lot better than lower rated players typically think. Ret isn't as amazing at 2400+ as it is at 1800. Resto druids are great/work in a lot of the absolute top comps. It's really amazing the difference between 2200+ representation and 2400+ representation.Wutangrza11 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 state of healer pvp in wod Is it normal to get trained all day by double melee as healer(mw especially).... lol... Ive had no problems against casters... They could be los-ed.. Didnt remembered getting trained this bad on 3s on mop...... Just wanna hear some opinions or positive feedbacks to make me reconsider from forgetting bout healing this season and switching to mainly dps for pvp......Piselly14 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Frost DK We need to talk about Frost deathknights. All attributes of deathknights are out of control. The damage alone is insane, then have you have their survivability, and then you utility. This is enough to solo healers, throw in a purge(ice touch glyph). On top of all that 30 range stun,(asphyxiate), and aoe stun(remorseless winter). They are infesting the 2s and 3s bracket why hasnt blizzard done anything about this while other specs get nerfed each week?(ret/hunter/mage) Every class lost abilities when we went from mop to wod, expect frost dk, they didnt lose any and got more. Look at the arena brackets/damage meters. Do something blizzard.Haloguy23 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Looking for arena partner? Dedicated to becoming a better rogue, any up for even weekly conq caps?Vlacus1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Why no Army of the Dead in Arena? Especially when you consider hunters can fill up my screen with stampedes of porcupines and a million crows?Brewgrit9 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Coliseum Queue. Wait 40 minutes. Take queue. or Queue. Go do other stuff for 40 minutes. Take queue. Stop what I'm doing. Hearth. Queue again. Go back to where I god damn was to wait 40 minutes again. I'd like to queue for this through my UI.Badjuicy3 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Hey Blizz, Start doing your jobs....... And make Guard dispellable. It wont ruin BM in PvE which is usually your excuse.Gotçha10 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 NEED TO FIX DESTRUCTION LOCKS! POINT BLANK - WOW/BLIZZ NEED TO FIX BURNING EMEBERS!!!!! The only way to really generate burning embers is with one stupid spell "Incinerate" ....we can not count on "IMMOLATE" because they only generate embers "ONLY WHEN THEY "CRIT"!!!! We can't count on "CONFLAGRATE" because it's a 2 shot CD!!! Once you use it, you're standing there looking stupid trying to use 10000000 Incinerates to generate one bar of burning embers to use chaos bolt! RAIN OF FIRE IS EMBER GENERATION IS NON EXISTANT NOW!!! BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT (BLUF) - EMBERS NEED TO BE FIX LIKE THEY WERE DURING MoP!!!! MY GS IS 644 AND JUST NOW A DERP NEWBIE TANK IN GREENS AND 5 BLUES WAS DOING ALMOST THE SAME DPS AS ME!!!! REALLY!!!!!!! MAYBE I'M THE DERP AND THE OTHER 500,000 WARLOCKS COMPLAINING ABOUT WARLOCK DPS ISSUES!!! When you look at the Warrior, Shaman, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Druid, and etc..... THEY ALL HAVE ABILITIES THAT ALLOW THEM TO USE THEIR MOST POWERFULL SPELL "INSTANTLYYYY"!!!! The warlock should have the same chance like the other classes to use the most powerfully ability instantly!!! Why not let the warlock use Shadow Burn instantly per chance on Immolate hit.... "AND NOT ON CRIT CHANCE HIT FROM IMMOLATE EITHER, BECAUSE IT NEVER CRITS!!!"Exiler24 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 2410 this season warrior need healer for 3s on horde add me at drswofty#1238 2410 on alliance warrior comp = turbo cleave both of us 2700+ last seasonArash2 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 BoS Solved Make it a stacked ability that increases speed by 70%, 80%, or 90% for 4 seconds and breaking slows. The stack number should be between 3-5 and one stack restores every 25 seconds. Instead of 30 energy, make it cheaper or no energy. Shadowstep and Cloak and Dagger don't use energy, which is why I say make it cost cheap. This to me is a balanced BoS. Any other thoughts, approves, or disapproves?Therek17 Dec 28, 2014