Arenas

Nov 19, 2014
Dear Arena Forums Moderator-Please read this. Greetings I've been on Warcraft since 2006. I worked my way up to 15 accounts by avoiding all other expenses. For the second time you have disabled my communications priveleges, and I just want to clear something up. Also, I would like clarification on why you deleted my ability to communicate. I remember from the last time that this happened that it is a separate department, and I cannot open a ticket for this. The first time, it was because I was responding too many times in a thread about being banned unjustly-- which was later verified to be true. They banned me for "trolling and spam", just for bumping my own thread. Warcraft is really important to me, and so I made a thread about it to call attention to my plight. After they mistakenly banned my account many times, they eventually put a note on my account that I am indeed a multi-boxer, and not a botter. Here is that thread, which was locked: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8518312468#1 Now you banned Kromcoldenar and that account for apparently making more than one post about the Conquest point issue. So what's the deal, I have to post from only one character, or what? They can't answer this by phone, so I made a forum post here. Only thing I can think of is that maybe you banned me for helping that college student who made a post about someone robbing him, just before noon PST today. He made a post on arena forums about a guy that would steal his food and money everyday, and he asked us for help. The topic was deleted, which is not surprising, but I think you may have misread what I wrote in my second post on that thread. I was one of the few that were telling him a non-violent way to deal with it, and you banned me for that? Or was it because I post from my many characters? You have to understand that I see each character from their own point of view, so for me it's legitimate. I think you might have banned me for telling him to take it to the Dean, or else. It was a skinny 19 year old kid that was asking for help from someone who was terrorizing him, and it sounded like something that would end up on the news. I said as much, but you mistook that for me saying something else. The kid was saying that like 10 people were shot around his college recently, and at the very gas station where he buys food. I said that he should contact the Dean and demand to be moved, or else -- because he was being victimized and it was getting worse. I grew up in a bad city like he did, and I know a violent situation when I see it. You seem to have lumped me in with the rest of the group, who was saying crazy things like he should "___" the thief with a "____" Or asking about his social media profile. I quoted the one who asked for his profile and ridiculed him. I told him to learn martial arts, where the first rule of confrontation is to Avoid conflict and you ban Me? I said he should avoid places where that person might be after the move, and to just get his school work done and geek out on wow. I would like for my account- wow2 to be unbanned, mostly for sentimental purposes. I will have spent nearly $6,000 on this game from subscriptions / accounts / mounts / pets etc., and TBH this is a bit insulting. I had a head injury 13 years ago, and maybe I'm a little bit eccentric, but I'm always positive, and here I am taking time out of gearing my toons/ commenting about the Conquest Fiasco, and you ban my account. I spent hours trying to get something going about a Disabled Gamer recently, going without sleep to get my ideas into the thread, and in his last post, he liked my idea, and is going to try to get a disabled tournament going with Swifty. I think I was wronged here again, and I would like account WoW2 to be unbanned. Like I said, I remember from last time, that they can't help me by phone. Here is the thread "Disabled Gamers and Blizzcon" http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15141444838?page=3 I use my time like this to help people, not cause trouble, and I get banned for it. The "Disabled" toon is really good at pvp, despite having only the use of one arm, one leg and one eye. I was Oggrimanova, Dethniteapoc, Illidarthus, Wreckzor, and Ltkerrn I thought this was a community where we helped each other and cared, like you had in the Warcraft film "Looking for Group". Looking for CM clarification on posting on different alts. Because maybe I was banned for posting as Kromcoldenar / Illidarthus / Haroicwargen on this thread: "Blizzard: Please Remove Pre-Season Conquest " http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15269818765?page=4 Like I said, I have no life, and I see things from each character, so it's legitimate to post from them, because they are my only friends. Another no-life thread by me: "New PvP : Arena Scenarios " http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569327882#1 Grømgrekolar15
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014
(H) LF Rshaman for 3's S16.. wwls Hey all, title defines it all... Me & Arena Partner are needing a healer for S16, Our other is RARELY on and doesnt seem to determined to play atm.. :( Comp: WWLS (Demonology Lock) - Otherwise known as Disaster Cleave.. Looking for / Interests : An Rshaman of similar xp to ours (2250-2400) that is good, knows what theyre doing, and knows how to press that key for link :) You MUST BE : 2250+ XP, Good, Willing to play often, and mainly... Online often Our Schedule : Me & the Lock typically have around the same schedule, we get on around 1-3PM Pacific Time, and are typically able to be on till around 9-10PM Pacific.. (weekends there isnt much of a time, anytime typically)... (My) WW Info : Incase u were wondering who you may futurely que with, heres a bio of me - Ive achieved 2385(2450/S15)MMR as KFChi, I have over 1000+ games as this comp between S14-S15, and have quite the games as WWLS as well.. LOCKS Info : Has achieved 2300(2400/S15)MMR as Demo MLD (w/ my Rdruid), has alot of experience with this comp and has dabbled with WWLS as well.. (no hes not a demo reroller, been demo since 5.2).... WoD Experience : We Both have been experimenting this comp on beta quite a bit, probably have around 500ish games done as this comp altogether (quite the hours put in), have the experience with it by now, know how it works and what doesnt work against it, plus we've played/known eachother since around 5.3, so the Synergy is there.. GOAL : Our goal is to get Gladiator Rating sometime in WoD, (earlier the better hopefully), and hope that is your goal too.. So if you meet the requirements, are a chilled dude who'd like to play some games (although its not the best comp) Send me a btag or give me yours down below :) #BATTLETAG - Neptune#1826 .. Thx for reading! Questions down below if any.. Tainted54
Nov 19, 2014
hybrids and dks right now . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________ . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~., . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-., . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:, . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\, . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,} . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.} . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./ . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./ . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./ . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/ . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .} . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../ . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../ . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-” . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\ . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__ ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-, . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\ . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==`` . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\ Andy23
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014
. . Effektx18
Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014
Mage PVP WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BLIZZARD! Ok so I just dinged 100 and wanted to do some pvp as a pvp finatic. Been to 2800 rating in 2v2 and 2500 rating in 3v3, never really bothered with RBG. Now that we have made a point that im not bad at the game. First BG, kitting a feral for over 1 minute and 30 seconds he dosnt go below 200k, but I die. The aoe damage is just TERRIBLE, for instance Poped every CD I have, Images,Comet,Frozen Orb, and icy veins and start to nuke a warrior, guess what happens? he charges I blink, he charges again I nova, Nova breaks after 2 icelances he jumps at me pops bladestorm and some other RETARDEDLY OP Aoe Ticking for 13k (NONE OF MY SPELLS HAS HIT OVER 13K IN PVP YET Closest would be a FoF Icelance doing 11k) pops spell reflect and rapes me with over 50% health left. This is really discouraging, (first reply will be OH YOU DUNT HAV GEAR HUEHUEHUEHUE) Ok if i dont have gear and they dont have gear why they Heck is almost every other class doubling my damage and OWNING me, Obv Im not the only mage with this problem. Fix it blizzard, FIX IT! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- shouldnt have to use a 3 minute cooldown to kill someone while a druid is critting for 60k with frecious bite? Get out of here man, You are clueless AGAIN A 60K SIIIIXXXXTTTYYYYY KKAAAAYYYYY FERICOUS BITE, REALLY? EDIT: Also NERF Ferals surviability, a feral shouldnt be able to live 5 minutes while I kite him till im out of cooldowns untill he gets 5 combo points and crits me for 60k. Malakieapix40
Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014