Dec 24, 2014 Rogue LF 2s partner to climb Prefer disc, willing to try viable comps though. I was 20 pts below 2k and haven't had much luck today. Been getting a lot of teammates who don't seem to care and mostly just want points. So I went from 1981 to 1700, would really like to hit 2k+. Would prefer without skype but with skype is cool too. I'm pretty chill, never rage or flame. Mostly do 2's for fun but would still like to climb.Eidreven0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 RIP healers more and more healers quitting to heal and rerolling ret/dk/rogue brb rerolling retYokuni65 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Level 70 Mistweaver Monks? Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has seen or played with a Mistweaver Monk as a level 70 twink? I am considering twinking my Mistweaver monk at 70, so I'm curious if Mistweavers are at all good at 70 PvP. Thanks in advance for any responses!Évelyn4 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 bursting someone down? Im trying to figure out if i should lvl my warr or my dk for arenas. if i lvl my warr either fury or glad if i lvl my dk frost which will burst more?Bareseekeran1 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Lamest System Ever I have been gone a bit and maybe I am just ranting but it seems whoever designed the current PvP Rated system was well Lame. The rated system in the old says was far better you could get rated actually killing things in the old Battlegrounds. Now with the transmog for your factions the only way you can get these is in Arena rated matches , did the person who ever changed the system looked at the fact that on certain servers you cant find Arena teams at all or good enough to even try . That the old system was for a purpose allowing people on Battle fields to rate because of this issue. I hope someone seriously reviews the pvp system and can see the glaring failure of the current one, I have not been back that long but I have read many a post along these lines, when will they honestly change it back. Or for the love of Pete make a open battle ground 40 or 50 player teams that everyone can get into , but it is really to hard on certain servers to even try and be in the premade limited groups.Tamzirit7 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 LF arena partners 2230cr 2v2. 1800 3v3. Looking for good Disc priest for weekly 2v2 to push rating for points cap. and regular 3v3 team. RLS, Horde - Barth. real ID donnybrazco#1858Bazzapascoe0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Healing is not weak. So tired of hearing healers whine and beg for buffs when low healing throughput is not the problem. One problem with healing is overpowered classes like rets, combat, DK, and feral that make healing appear weak. The second bigger and more general problem, is that blizzard never toned down melee stuns and interrupts when they made the decision to allow melee to have more up time. Fix those two things, especially the latter, and healing will be fine. Sadly, what is probably going to happen is that healers will receive a general buff along with OP classes being nerfed and melee interrupts/stuns being toned down. Then the meta will be all about immortal healers, and blizzard will have defeated its own goal of bringing healing inline with dps this expansion. You heard it here first.Rivnik6 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 playing what? RET or FROST DK?Murrek0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Dampening Can you not see the Dampening debuff on the enemy team? Because three times already it seems like My teammate and I are the only ones who are getting the debuff and not the enemy team.Mannyy0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 LF Healer/Teams 3v3 2k exp Lock Hello, looking to get an arena push with some chill people. Took a break from wow in Mists and now im back and want to take arena seriously. Have a 2200exp Boomkin if you can heal for us. Add Me!! Alphaeus#1940Alphaeusw0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 2800 multi glad resto druid LF Teams Perf RLD LF exp rogue for RPD have multi glad spriest i play with also looking for Lock. Down to play pretty much anything hit me up.Fasterr4 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Resto Druid LF friends Hey there, 2565 last season 2230 this season rdruid LF friends for 3s. -Looking for nice people, who can analyze incorrect game-play, and improve together -Looking for 2400+ exp players from last season. -Looking to run RMD (combat rogue), Ret/Lock/Druid, God Comp, Combat Rogue/DK/Druid, or anything else that feels solid in the current meta. Please leave your battletag, with a brief message giving me your exp and general info about the comp you want to run. CR doesn't matter I have two alliance resto druids. One is varying from 2100-2200 while the other one is a fresh 100 and is in the gearing process. Hope to see you guys in arena :DFiez2 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 A flow of interrupt bots 1800+? Jesus it's ridiculous. I generally give people the benefit of the doubt but when you consistently interrupt a specific ability at the same time, each time it's a little suspicious. Penance instantly interrupted as soon as the first tick goes off, Vampiric Touch not even being able to have the cast bar shown up when pressed, flash heal interrupted at around .80 seconds of the cast, EVERY time. I know I'm just 1900 as Shadow/Disc but this is stupid..Greenyep9 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Best class for this comp? x/feral/disp priest?Sinkyourship1 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Rouge is broken Every time in pvp they stun lock me for 30+ seconds and kill me and I can't do anything about it. What kind of bull!@#$ class has high damage and more cc than anything else in the game? Nice balance blizzard.Deiske11 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Fury or Arms? I honestly don't know what spec to run for this season and I'm at a point where I need to pick one because I get my weapon next week. Please help me decide.Stanki1 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Restro Druid PVP Best Trinkets? I'm wondering what are the best trinkets to use as restro druid should I use both spirit or versatility and intellect ones?Horrify0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 2600+ exp warrior lf 3s looking to play ATC/TSG/kitty mostly, but anything else seemingly viable as well. lf people around 2300-2400+ XPAeropunk38 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 I'm 'avin a thought Two most common ret complaints, two sacs and two bops, and 30 second forbearance. Would both of these problems be nulified by sac applying forbearance???Opíe6 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 DK heals Oh no, another QQ thread about DK self healing?! Kind of, but not really. I was just doing some 2s skirms while trying to gear this MW monk and ran across a DK/<heal> team. After the heals was dead, we tried to kill the DK but it just wasn't happening. It was me as MW and a BM hunter. I don't know what was going on, but the hunter couldn't even put a dent in the DK, I don't think he ever went below 85%. Is conversion and blood presence really that powerful? It seemed to not at all be affected by dampening ( we ended up getting all the way to near 100% dampening and he was still self healing an insane amount). I just don't see how a DK can double my healing as a heal spec while still putting out good damage. My arena partner thought something fishy was going on, but I am leaning towards it all just being really imba. So what's the deal? Are DKs really that powerful right now or was there indeed something weird going on?Gottfred14 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 destro locks immolate hits harder than incinerate. fix that spec holy guacamoleZavez3 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Looking for 1800+ rdruid/rsham for RLX Have like 2.2k exp+ be vocal, looking for a real team not a one night que nenthus#1413Nenthus5 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 2500exp warr last season lf 3s pref kfc title post btagToonwarrior63 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 y isnt bop the first ting 2 get displd needz 2 priorityz over evriting els includin resto droo helzMellowcore6 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 2 seperare questions - addons/target selectio Okay so maybe you guys can help me, I posted earlier about my holy pally buddy I was trying to help out so here's my question. What addons should I suggest to him? I was thinking about interrupt tracker, gladius, and tidyplates/plate buffs, are those good and am I missing anything? Maybe a good addon for dispells? And for me personally.... I have TONS of trouble picking a target in arena, when you see a matchup, what goes into your thought process as to who to train/who to cc, etc? It feels like I'm making the wrong call every time and I have no confidence in my target slection. Any advice would be appreciated.Mikalofwar0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Pillar Humping MUST Be Addressed I am so sick and tired of people pillar humping in arenas.... I understand you need to LoS sometimes but this has been going on for years and it is an absolute frustrating, lame non skill tactic. My suggestion is ti have the pillars randomly bump you out every 10 seconds or can run back to thrm afterwards but it stops this stupid ring around the rosy crap while also giving some LoS protection.Demah10 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Cross faction arenas If a horde and alliance character could arena together, wouldn't that help alleviate some of the pressure to switch when all your friends are on another faction? Any support or criticism of this idea?Noobfiremage9 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 How to Deal with DKS, Rets and Ferals? I'm going to start with the fact that I'm not a great player. I mainly play arenas with friends to get my weekly conquest cap and that's it. But I've played arena's the last few expansions, and I've never had this hard a time before. I mainly play 2s with either a WW monk, or a Glad Warrior. I also occasionally do some 3s with a warlock and glad warrior. In the past there were certain comps that we couldn't beat, and certain ones that we did well against. But this expansion, nearly every team we encounter has a ret pally on it. And to make matter's worse, they're usually paired with a feral, dk, or combat rogue. And it seems like no matter what we do, we can't win against those classes. I wouldn't complain, except every single match I had today had one ret paired with one of those other classes that just wreck me. I haven't seen a single caster in arenas, and almost no warriors. Is the only way to compete now by running with one of those classes? I don't want to boot my friends that I've run with for years, but I also want to win occasionally. And I keep hearing that disc is OP, but when I'm sitting in 20+ seconds of stuns and interrupts, I really don't know how I can I add much to my team. Does anyone have any suggestions how to deal with this?Evaristis13 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Are Tuesday bad for finding arena partners? I like to play a lot of 2s for fun. I'm not the best out there but I'm fairly decent. Over last week I played a ton of games and got to 1950~. Just today I have dropped all the way to 1650~. I have won 10 of 33 games, it seems like every person just rages and quits or had no idea how to dispel/cc/etc. Anybody else have bad luck when it comes to cap day? Are there a lot of people claiming to be worried about rating but just want to cap and not care?Eidreven3 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 2.4k Hunter lf Any 3's team Willing to try any comp Bluebunny#1196Heriotic0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 2.2k Hunter LF 3s Willing to play any viable Hunter comp. Hit me up if interested. BlueflagLord#1157Jalën2 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 arms warriors in 2s? I'm enjoying arms in 3's, but was wondering how they are in 2s ATM. What would be a good partner? or is Fury just leagues better than arms in 2s ATM? ThanksPlusefire2 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Survival Hunter stat priority? Hearing lots of conflicting opinions. Some say it's multistrike/mastery. Others say it's versatility.Kitemara1 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Need Clarification Can you Get elite gear from 2s or any type of rewards at that matter?Kilth2 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Take conquest cap out of Ashran Seriously blizzard this is the dumbest thing ever. Alliance cant win ashran to save there lives they just stand on the bridge and constantly reset the boss. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO COME HERE IN ORDER TO CAP OUR CONQUEST!!!! THIS PLACE IS A POS FAIL ON YOUR END!!!!!!!! For the love of god remove conquest cap from this garbage zone!!!! /end rentNatixsphere7 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Serious Discussion Thread about Disc People say it is bad, and people say it is the best spec. In your opinion please state what you think is good and bad about the spec currently and whether you believe it fits well in the meta. I personally like the spec for a few reasons. For one it is really easy to pick up by beginners and to play alright. Even if they don't play it at skill-cap they can still do a decent job healing. I also believe it still offers the best utility with the offensive disspells and mass disspells. On the other hand purges shut it down almost completely and it is rather easily trainable by vanguard's etc. cleaves. Overall I believe the spec and class to be decent but in no way the best after the last few changes.Lumi33 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Are pallys fun? (pvp) Just wondering if pallys are fun to play?Holy is the only healing spec i have never played and i want to know if the class as a whole is worth the investment. I want it to take very much skill to play and master, but be worth it. So is it worth leveling up my pally to play ret/holy in pvp?Mysticall3 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Streamin cappin 2s gettin sniped come see what happens.Anoru0 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Resto druid or disc for 2s with Frost Dk? thanks for inputJohnbank4 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Dks: Halp Disregard all arguments of class balance. I'm asking all dks in pvp (2s, 3s, and even bgs), what do you have the most problems with? No matter what the setting I struggle against dks. On a rogue I can negate most of their damage with defensive CDs and if I'm desperate burst of speed recupe healing, but cannot out damage the self heals. On my spriest I have an easier time killing them but take so much damage. Anyone have any tips or tricks for fighting them?Ohyeacowyea7 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Do i have to FoTM to PvP? I only have a level 100 WW and Warrior. I got my WW to 2.4k last season and my warrior to 2.2k because i had friends to play with. Now this season both i cannot play good anymore, but thats not the point its that i can't find anyone to play with me despite my experience :c Do i have to roll DK / Ret / Feral / or Combat rogue to be able to have anyone choose me to play with? because its not even about getting good rating anymore, i can't even have anyone cap me because no one wants me...its awfully depressing.Lingchun19 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 2s Ladder Why for the love of the good lord almighty hasn't the ladder been updated to display the correct bracket?Slamtard4 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 what happened to level 70s? I left for a little while after WoD launched to start leveling my 90s to 100. So I come back to my 70 and all of the 70s that were once active in my guild disappeared. I have yet to see other 70 twinks nowadays. What happened? Thanks in advanceShockwävé2 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Do I get 1hs or a 2h? I don't know whether to get two one handers for fury or a 2 hander for arms...? Anyone have any input?Astraio3 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 [H] LF: 2200+ Exp R-Druid/H-Pal Must be chill. Playing TSG with a multi-glad DK; Also playing other comps for fun until later in the season. If you're above 2200 experience in the last expansion we will actually be willing to gear out an alt for you Horde side if you need it. Please prove to me not everybody went Alliance.Shirt2 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Damn...ítesize10 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 highmaul arena yep......Shyix3 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Help w/ Arenas Hey thought I may as well ask... I'm low xp just started arenaing but I've watched vanguards, cdew, reckful, ect. for about 2 years.... I know what pretty much everything does and situational stuff, but i still use my abilities from getting I don't know nervous... or I just pop stuff at the wrong time... I don't like letting my partners down... but I don't know if the players are bad or me. I did about 500 2v2 arena skirmishes... (3v3 skirmish pointless with randoms) and I felt like I got better at targetting and stuff... but I don't silence the right spells still or I just pop defensive at the worst times. Anyway if someone knows a way I can help with these that would be awesome! Btag is: Sixmitchells#1417Sixshouts8 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Assassination PVP set bonus 4 piece sucks Im sorry I think its pretty bad.. a timed cold blood buff wow they got rid of CB in the first place because DING you guessed it one big crit is not a big deal anymore. My largest envenom crit is a 25,000 / Largest Dispatch Crit a little over 16,000 on a clothie. Other classes can non crit 42 k with abilities like killshot, hammer of wrath. the best part of the set bonus is the 5 combo points after using vanish. If you already had any combo pts generated its kind of a waste and vanish is a 2 minute cooldown unless you use that awful glyph. I hate that glyph Sub wins out again with a 30 second reduction to their vanish with no penalty via perk. Combat made out with what I think is the best set bonus. 1 second longer Spree. My choice for assassination 4 pce set bonus would of been Venomous wounds grants more energy per tick .Moslin4 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Please nerf mages. You will see the pain I had to go through, Please nerf them that crit is ridiculous.Coolmandu13 Dec 23, 2014