Battlegrounds

Jan 9, 2013 What is a bot? I've heard of it, never seen it. What is a bot? Is it some type of program that runs someone's toon? Is it someone that is such a complete idiot they might as well be a bot? Is it someone that is simply afk or following someone else that is playing the game? Someone plz help me understand. TY.Blyaze6 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 (A) LFM RBGs Want to try running this comp, has very strong aoe cc: -Guardian Druid w/ Feral Off Spec -Resto Shaman - HPally - RDruid (Id prefer a GOOD Monk Healer over a druid) -Frost DK (Needs to run AOE Grip) -Double Frost Mage -Destro Warlock -Boomkin -SPriest Currently have a Resto Shammy, Hpally, and Monk Heals Add my Battletag if interested Breezy#1902ßreezy0 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Pvp Weapon Ok I never complain on the forums at all but this is ridiculous. Why do they put such a Huge number on the pvp weapon i.e 5200 pvp power fully upgraded and then put a restriction on it. That is a huge # on my warrior I have the weapon and it gives me around a 18% buff in pvp power vs what i have on my lock right now. I think they need to make the weapons more accessible for people that don't have a high rating, the gap is to huge. I understand that I can get the weapon faster if I had higher ratings blah blah, but I would still be facing people with more pvp power and getting smashed. It just isn't fun for someone to come in on a fresh 90 or an alt and get full dreadful then see that you have to wait 4 weeks to get a weapon that will significantly increase your damage ONLY in pvp. I think that if you have capped already once on a toon you should be able to open it up on all your characters kind if like the Dailies thing that are bound to account.Skillcoìl18 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Remove the charge-stun, replace w/daze My terribly geared warrior with no macros can stick on a target sooo easily or just stun lock it while someone else snags a kill. Casters? PFFT. I'll just use my gap closer to also interrupt! Or I'll do it twice. Cuz I can. Even under high latency (thanks to my roommate downloading) I arrive on target and not over/under as with shadowstep. I like that rogues/druids/shams/paladin/dks are easier to handle on my lock because their gap closing abilities are weaker than a stun and still let me port away on impact. If my healer is feeling frisky (or i'm healing on my priest) I'll dispel or life grip! Warriors it's a lil harder. While I main casting dps classes now, it'd be nice to be rewarded for kiting/juking and not punished. You other melee dps have my sincere condolences. I used to play enhance sham. I've no idea how you manage to stay on some targets longer than a warrior can. I've heard a lot of whining from my warrior buddies when the nerfs and changed happen so I'm honestly curious about one fact: Where have warriors placed in arena/RBG representation in comparison to other melee classes, even after nerf/adjustments?Evolyn63 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 PW:S is too strong in low level battlegrounds This is a scaling issue for the spell's power. I don't have a problem with it at max level when it absorbs 20-40% of a character's max health, but at lower levels it absorbs about 80% of max health for a priest in greens with no heirlooms or over 120% of max health if you do have heirlooms. This makes fighting priests frustrating since they take no damage from most attacks. Priests are already very strong from their other abilities without relying on this. Their fears last a long time and generally don't break from dot damage. Shadow is a high damage spec with exceptional self heals. Disc can do strong dps while healing using atonement. For all the talk of 'Blizzard dosn't care about low level pvp', I don't think this is entirely the truth. They did do some balancing when holy paladins were killing people with holy shock and disc priests were doing the same with pennance. My proposal is to either alter the base power and scaling of the spell or simply cap the effect at 40% of the target's maximum health. The problem begins to fix itself once you level over 80, but before then the spell is just a bit much.Prall0 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 s13 News Anyone know anything about s13? When it's likely to hit? Where I can find information about new gear?Öctopus13 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Looking for PVP advice from other Shaman's So I only just realized my Hexxing was to no avail in one of my BGs, trying to Hex a Druid Healer..LOL Then I tried to frog another person, and I guess he had spell reflect on.. consequently I got frogged. But I didn't realize Warriors were immune to my thunderstorm kickback. They didn't budge when I hit the spell in an effort to get them off me. I am wondering what else I am missing. The things I use frequently "hexxing", Frost shock to slow and immobilize them, Thunderstorm to get opponents off me or others, or to get them out of a certain area, I use windshear a lot to interrupt spell casting and silence the caster for 3 seconds. I make use of my totems as I am able to throw them down, Stone of Bulwark reduces my damage (I wish it gave the protection to my group however), and Grounding totem is great to avoid a damaging spell cast at me or someone else. Capacitor totem is great for stunning also, and I will totemic projection to place it if it needs to be near someone who is getting "hammered" to give them a chance to run, or heal up. Anyway, you Shamans out there I would love some good PVP advice, if there is anything I am missing. I think I glyphed right.. trying to make this a total PVP character for now.Stormylove0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Why some are bad in rbgs https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/288081180476182529 ... I would be curious to hear specifics on why some are good or bad. Ret Anything they offer is baseline for the class (not spec) and since holy is a good healer, you are better off just taking holy over other specs. This is why saying freedom or crappy off-heals doesn't matter. Since ret is a dps spec after all and it does it badly, there is no good reason to bring it when practically everyone else does it better.Positron43 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Why do I have to repair when PVPing? I thought we were not suppose to take damage during pvp. It is getting a tad expensive.. LOLStormylove6 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Warsong Gulch (Now I feel bad) Ok now I feel terribly bad.. I was yelling mercilessly at some guy holding the flag standing on top of the area where you plant the flag. Because I and others thought he wasn't planting it after we killed the horde flag carrier like 3 times in a row. He kept yelling back he was standing right on top of it. So now, I get on my Shaman, and I am pvping in WSG and sure enough I get the flag.. get on top of the area, and their flag carrier dies, and they are yelling "cap it". But I couldn't. I wasn't being attacked, at least not yet, and I jumped up and down, and moved around the other, nothing to click.. and finally I got taken out by the horde. Who then were able to plant their flag. Ugh.. so is this BG bugged out?Blackmajicka15 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Moonkin LF RBGs I'm looking for a serious RBG team. My rating right now is only 766. I've only been playing games here and there for points cap. I've been to 1500 in RBGs as a casual player and over 2200 in 3s. If my armory shows PvE gear, I'm currently at 58.37% Resil (6261) and 49.03% (12993) PvP Power.Displacer0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 im a feral druid on Kil Jaeden lf rbg team im looking for a good rbg group to push high rating, can be any group but a perminent serious group would be cool. i am 1700 cr on my horde druid and 1300 on my alliance druid.Phõenix0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Questions about the Conquest Gear Ok so I thought had plenty on conquest points to purchase the http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/84971 and then found out I couldn't because I need to have a total of 7250 points for the Season first. Sigh.. So I am looking at the other gear like http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/84798 and it doesn't appear to have the 7250 requirement listed beneath it, so can I purchase this with 2250 conquest points that I have now? Or do I still have to have the 7250 season requirement? I am just confused on the gear here.Stormylove2 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Blizzard: Start perm banning botters in BGs. And stop being quiet about it. If you are really doing something, make it known so people are afraid to cheat. Thanks.Met6 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 RBG LFG Tool States your role and posts your current rating. No need for auto match up, just let it be a tool to search for members quickly and easily. Can be server only or your Battle Group. Please make this happen, spamming in trade has always been and always will be silly.Dreadhoof19 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 2 Separate Battle Grounds for New 90's Before i put out this idea i have, If you don't like it just say you don't without going into a rant. Also this idea may not even be possible for blizz to do and if they can i don't see it happening for a long time, Maybe not till the next X-Pac. ok with that out of the way here it is. I think it would be cool upon reaching lvl cap when you open up your PvP UI you see all the bg's we have right now but also 2 more WSG and AB. now i am not saying to move WSG and AB so only new 90's cam play them, I want WSG and AB to stay as reg BG's. What i am saying is that these 2 BG's would also show up on the UI and only be available to new 90's, Until they get X-amount of dreadful gear or X-amount of PvP resil/power then these bg's would turn grey and you would no longer be able to que for them. Also you would not receive any conquest point and a little bit lower amount of honor for a win, This would allow the new 90 to get some honor to get better gear and also allow them to increase there skill in PvP and have fun doing it. So please all let me know what you think, and remember blizz may not even be able to do this. So please let's be nice with your reply'sArrcon9 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Drink a beer before complaining... I did. Now I don't care anymore. It's a silly game again. Gonna have another beer.Grîffin16 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 RBGS today and tomorrow ok add me...dayve@hotmail.com ill be on. lets get some rbgs goin on. around 1500 mmr. lets get something goin. ninja add me and talk in game.Soulbleeder0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Is Rbg win trading going to be fix? i know i'm beating a dead horse here but... is there anything thats going to be done about Rbg win trading, because all i hear from GC on twitter saying they were going to "look into it" I've honestly seen like 70% of teams in Rbgs that have hit 2.2k + this season win trade at one point or the other to achieve the rating and t2. How have players exploiting this not been punished, and how has this not been fixed? are all these QQs being ignored? whats the point of a team of developers that don't do their jobs to their full extent? i mean some exploiters are blatantly saying hey i exploited, but i know nothings going to happen since no1 cares anymore.... for example: http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/character/%E7%83%88%E7%84%B0%E5%B3%B0/%E4%BB%8E%E5%B0%8F%E5%96%82%E5%A5%B6%E7%B2%89/pvp#bgs 5000 RBG RATING, hey i guess in 5 more games he can say over 9000 huh. Have you guys heard anything on whats going to actually happen? because theres no point in sitting back while people continue to cheat and continue to get away with it while people actually trying to pvp lose incentive watching this happen.Ïpman11 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Spriest LF RBG team My server's ally population is pretty sad b/c of faction transfering, adding to my dilemma of finding a team is my Midnight work schedule :( Basically meaning I'm available (all Times EST)(GMT-5) Mon-Thurs : 8am - 3pm Fri : 9am - 8pm (raidinglol) Sat : Anytime (till 8pm, raidinglol) I hit 1850ish in RBGs in s10 (on my warlock), then my old team fell apart after about 25 games played (server transfering, ppl quit etc). 99.99% chance I'm logged out in pvp gear on this Spriest (My pve one is horde on BB also) Ghoulz#1116 Current Rating - 955 (from random trade chat RBGs) Obv I have vent, skype etc. I don't mind doing random bgs with ppl first (trial or w/e). I'm not a mindless dmg bot, I use all the tools priests are given. But I still can push out nice dmg while ccing, offhealing, dispelling.Swghoulz12 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Bailomos! What ahppend to this guy! he streamed on twitch and i loved the eff out of this guy! hes unreal, and he got Banned!?!?!? just looking for a inside story!? what happend!?Gorghul8 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 What happened to R1 RBG leader Bailamos? Did his stream get banned last night?Bustt1 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Warlock PvP Live-Stream Warlock pvp ownage: http://www.twitch.tv/xenxiesXarxies1 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Strand of the ancients issue So I've been getting strand of the ancients lately, and I look to see what achievements I need there. I see I still need "Artillery Veteren" aka kill 100 demos with a cannon. So I get on a gun and start shooting, and what the heck? 25k dps? These demos have like millions of health and crash through the gates in seconds. Is this a bug? In cata if you had 2 people on guns and they were shooting demos they could bring them down pretty quick. I'm thinking this is a bug and the guns never got buffed in the expansion when the demos did?Abelcain6 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Why do I need arenas/rbgs to get a pvp wep? I really don't understand why I should be forced to do this to get a pvp weapon, especially with no honor pvp weapon to purchase. I recently hit the 7200 conquest cap through random battlegrounds and am frustrated I have to start doing pvp content I dislike to continue progressing. Call me what you will, but I really enjoy random battlegrounds. I do not want to spend hours each day spamming trade for a remote chance of getting into a rated battleground group. Don't even get me started on arena. Am I being unreasonable here?Pokonta15 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 5.2 possible heling nerfs? Seriously? As it stands the burst damage is so high right now that I am oom'ng on divine light spam. I play random bg's A LOT and even people with full a full Dread set and upgrades just get blown up by locks, mages and warriors. I haven't even started on the CC issues out there. It's easy to compartmentalize PvP into Arenas and RBG's, but I'd be willing to bet that more people participate in random PvP then in either. I am not for a nerf to healing, I am for a balanced approach. It was said that all gear would have some inherent pvp power/resillience built into it so that when you went into bg's without a pvp, set you wouldn't be destroyed. I am not observing this at all. So, once again we have devs speaking to something at the start of an xpac and after one major content patch, that feels completely abandoned. I don't mind losing, I don't even mind the occasional GY camp in TP or WSG. What I do mind is seeing people get blown up in the course of 2-3 GCD's. It's no fun to heal it, and it's no fun for people to play it.Superiority0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Balance in Random Battlegrounds As of right now there is no balance in battlegrounds., What i mean is there is no MMR in Random BGs, Like there is in Arena and Rated BGs. I know you can not use the same system for randoms as they use for Rated and Arenas. But maybe they could setup a match making system by resilience tiers: Tier 1= 40 to 45% resil. Tier 2= 46 to 50% resil and so on. I believe that would make BGs much more FUN, Balanced and Fair. What does everyone else think and is this something that dev team would be able to do. All i know is that is that gearing up my Monk who only has 4.8 resil is no fun at all when facing someone with 7.5k resil and a PvP weapon. there must be a better way.Linglui89 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Lonley days, many trolls 80 twink life. This is a sad day when I cannot walk around on my server still proudly as the last twink of the damned thing that stayed 80 horde. My counter parts went alliance and broke my heart seeing as most replaced some gear with almost full MOP and Cata gear they coud find. Its getting lonley being the only one still willingly wearing full wrath gear. Really wish some more peeps would find me a server where I could gladly be horde and a twink. Run my raids, continue to further myself in Shadowmourne. :/ Lmjpc1@hotmail.com If you find me a server where the 80 twinks go maybe I can finally call a place home for this toon.Öx10 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Looking for a list.... Can anyone point me in the direction of a comprehensive list of items/abilities/tinkers/professional perks/etc that will make a Flag Carrier drop a flag in a BG or RBG? ThanksDreaux9 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Seriously why go Affliction? It Seems that the Healers are not even concerned of UA's silence and damage anymore. Lately I've noticed that as soon as i put my DOTs on a target healers just dispel everything away rendering me useless anymore. I think Blizzard should up the damage on UA so healers can ACTUALLY think if dispelling the DOT is a good idea, Since they dispelling without thinking now. I am Affliction because i like it and i do not want to go Destro because that is the flavor of the month, so please spare me your rude remarks.Dizlock21 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Paceli RBG Forum use here to contact with our team I will try to make our own site so use here till thenPaceli1 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Resto (D) in RBGs 1600 and climbing, looking to improve my game. Who are some of the better players that either stream or (I keep a weird schedule) post videos that are worth watching/reading?Corrinô1 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 LoL so much win trading RBG's & unreportable Whomever's idea it was to make the report player tag only available when you can target a player is pretty shortsighted. Been seeing so much wintrading spam in battlemasters I decided to look just at my own realms top rankings. I see players with HWL in 467ilvl equipped gear that got it in 1 day! People with losing records, little experience, 6-10 or even more blue pcs of gear. It's pretty sad. Plz fix this Blizz. It's not what I pay a monthly fee for.Moonfiya1 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 70's thread of BG discussion *Updated* ... We are currently still trying to draw attention to the issue of the monk class not having a Brutal or other non-90 PvP set, which puts it at a severe disadvantage in the bracket. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292601#1 <- Support the release of the monk Brutal set! +Queues+ BG queues are usually NOT as frequent as they used to be, but are becoming shorter and shorter as we get further into MOP. Queue times can be 5-10 minutes on certain days , and are shorter for Horde than Alliance. At times they can take 25 minutes to 1.5 hours, but this is also why you shouldn’t queue at 4am on weekdays or live in Australia. Joining the 70 twink bracket requires you to stop gaining experience, which you can do via your faction’s respective “experience eliminator” NPC. Google is your friend. There is no longer such thing as a Burning Crusade-capped account. If you have just bought the basic game and not Cataclysm or MOP, you are WOTLK-capped and your max level is 80, not 70. If you want to remain at level 70, you must manually lock your XP. +Gear+ This is the first level bracket that has access to PvP gear with resilience. Brutal gear vendors can be located in Stormwind in the Champion's Hall, Orgrimmar in Hall of Legends, Gadgetzan in Tanaris, Area 52 in Netherstorm, and Dalaran Sewers. A full set of PvP gear (set, offset, weapons, etc.) costs ~2.3k honor. It is advised to obtain honor before hitting 70. It is also not advised to stack purely resilience gems, as your base passive resil plus the brutal already scales into quite a bit of resil at 70. If you’re unsure of what to gem, ask the thread and give your class/spec to enable us to help you. Gear from the Sunwell Plateau, Black Temple, and some other level 70 raids are also strong for this bracket, particularly for “glass cannon” type characters which focus on damage rather than resilience. Raids are fairly easy to coordinate via RealID – don’t be a stranger, exchange battletags with the forum and we can help you. : ) +Professions+ You can level professions to 450. While any professions will suffice, a combination of Engineering, Jewelcrafting, and/or Blacksmithing are considered the best. Engineering currently has powerful items/tinkers available to 70s. For those of you who may have questions regarding how tinkers work at 450, they are explained in the link below: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f28/cata-engineering-tinkers-you-%4070-15583/ +Gems and Enchants+ Arcanist Ivrenne (if you're Alliance) and Magistrix Lambriesse (if you're Horde) will sell uncut epic gems in Dalaran; all gems cost 220 Justice Points.375 Honor points can be exchanged for 250 Justice points by Edlan Halsing in the Champion's Hall if you're Alliance and Rogoc in the Hall of Legends if you're Horde.The PvP shoulder enchant is available for honor from the accessories quartermasters in Stormwind/Orgrimmar. Many jewelcrafters who are new to this game will not have the recipes you want. They are obtainable in Dalaran. Certain cuts have changed the name/stats…for example, if you want a +20 PvP Power gem, this is cut from the blue Majestic Zircon gem which used to be Spell Penetration (which was removed from the game completely when MOP hit). The same goes for enchanting recipes – enchants which used to be Spell Penetration are now PvP Power. Enchanters require either abyss crystals or blue shards from DE’ing WOTLK items in order to buy the WOTLK recipes you need. They are bought from the enchanting trainer. +70 vs. 74+ By leveling to 71+ you gain some base stats, some abilities, an increase in base damage, a higher chance to be missed by players, and access to the level 71 archaeology axe (Nifflevar Bearded Axe.) However, at 74, stat scaling causes stat decay to your secondary stats (Up to a 45% loss in resilience, pvp power, etc.) + Rated PvP + Arenas queues pop, albeit slower than 90. Rated Battlegrounds are slowly being resurrected. Stay tuned on forums/RealID for RBG draft events! + Active Guilds and Servers + Darkspear: <The Forsaken Ones> (Alliance) Aggramar: <First Class Gaming> (Alliance) There are no known Horde guilds which are classified as “active” currently, but many twinks are transferring to Horde (particularly the Tichondrius server) to establish a new bracket balance. This section will be updated when new information becomes available. Do not be discouraged by the current lack of active guilds, as BGs still happen fairly frequently and it is easy to coordinate via Real ID. Level-70 raids (not run exclusively with 70s) are easiest to conduct on RP servers, i.e. Moon Guard or Wyrmrest Accord.Lucitheda500 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Touch of Death in PVP!!! xD I thought you couldn't touch of death in PvP? http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2969/stouchofdeath.jpg Can someone explain!?!?!Rógue7 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Extended Cap Question So, this season is my first season to do RBG's. i've done them on my rogue, and warrior. rogue is a little over 1500 atm, and warrior is a little over 1600 atm. my question is, i know that when you break 1500 you get extended cap, and the farther you advance, the more your cap is increased. BUT! lets say, like my warrior is 1607 atm, if i did an RBG, and lost, and dropped down to lets say.... like 1595. what would my extended cap be like? would it count it at my 1607? or would it only extend my cap to the 1595 rating?Restohößßs2 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Anybody want a fair fight? (World PvP) I don't want this to sound like a rant about PvP on PvP servers, because I've been on my server since I started playing back in BC, and I PvP pretty much all the time. But lately I've been noticing that other players pick the weirdest times to fight me. In the last week I've been killed while afk, while fishing, while fighting mutiple mobs, and while buying from npcs. Last night, I was also attacked while doing a quest where I rode in a cart from one point to another, and was attacked, and fortunately I was paying attention, so I got off and fought the other player. While I love the challenge of World PvP, at the same time I wish people would be a little bit more honorable about it. Anybody agree with me?Ilsae22 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Stop camping.. Seriously So since this is the third match in as many days where I was in a winning WSG and we lost because my team decided to camp mid instead of winning I figured it is time to post. Just stop it. Is your self esteem so low that you have to kill 20 times the under geared players? "It is more honor" No actually a quick win into another que is actually faster and better honor. Especially when you are up 2 caps and suddenly lose a match, all that camping did was LOSE you honor. So the only reason I can see for camping is that you can't PVP, so when you get a team that is worse then you you want to stay in that match to make yourself feel better. Well guess what, kill those under geared players all you want, it doesn't actually MAKE you better. It makes you worse.Valuan21 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 CP cap question So just a question about how CP caps work... I won a daily BG yesteday, giving me 100CP. I won a 5 RBG's tonight, giving me 2000CP. I then win 1 more daily BG and I 'should' get that 100CP to cap me at 2200, but it doesn't. Does that mean I have to do the daily BGs first, and then win 5 RBGs? If so, that is retarded.Nuclear2 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 PvP Trolls This is kind of a 2-part question / request of 3rd party input. Why is it that, in a BG, when I give out instructions as to how to properly capture whatever objective it may be, people immediately either: troll me, say I'm QQ'ing or decide to do the opposite of what I say purely because I told them how to do something? Is this trolling or do people really hate being told what to do? It almost seems like the only aspect of what I'm saying that's sinking into them is that I'm saying anything at all, and not the actual content of what I say. Any suggestions on how to better deal with these people? Edit: Dealing with Trolls is one thing, but all these people that say QQ as a means of alienating me and thus alienating whatever I say is another.Facialtrauma50 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Failed to Blacklist PvP Map I'm tired of this bug. I don't want to play Demo Vs. Wall. I do NOT want to play LetsHopeMyTeamKnowsHowToStopDemos. I blacklist it yet I've been queued into these crappy ones more than any of the other BGs combined.Klareh3 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Not fun.... It is no fun to be locked out of everything. Blizz do something about this. There are entirely to much cc in the battle grounds right now. I can understand seeing it in 3v3 or 5v5, but not in BG's when you can be stunned and silenced by multiple player for any length of time. This is not fun to just stand there, and do nothing except rez in the grave yard. Please add diminishing returns on silences too. The classes are so out of balance right now. Warriors and hunters are ridiculousness Over Powered.Twistted1 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Conquest points bug, or silly design? So I did RBG's for the first time ever, and managed to win a couple. This happened early on in the week, and when I did my arena games on the weekend, I was surprised to see that I stopped getting points at 1800/2200. So is this a bug, or did they really design it so that I can go and win 2-4 RBG's and still only get 1800 (if done before arena games/several random bg wins), while winning just 1 RBG after doing my arena games will get me 2200? This is kind of frustrating, because with the extra 400, I would be able to get my t1 wep next week, which has been a big factor in my struggles to get into RBG groups. This will now push it back another week, which I am not looking forward to.Unclejimbo2 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 It takes one Chaos Bolt to one shot you dead? I like twinks. I don't mind it. Twinks usually dominate undergeared BG newbies and that makes sense because twinks have BiS for their levels. But, when it's twink vs twink and both players are equally geared then "skill" should come into play. This is how it was since Vanilla with twink lvl 19's then 29's then 39's which were very active till Wrath due to the new divisions of brackets. Now, we have 24's, 34's, etc. Anyway, back to my point. So, a twink vs a twink should be a battle of skill. Well, this is where Blizz really screwed up stat mechanics because at lvl 85 a Chaos Bolt can crit up 250,0000+ dmg against another 85 in equal lvl gear. Skill?Bubblehoe6 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 graveyard lag so recently i've started to do bgs again and something i've noticed is lag on the graveyards. I'll release and pop up at the graveyard, stand there for 3-4 seconds then everybody will rez and i'll get the full 30 second wait time. this happening to anybody else?Xidus3 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 FIX IT NOW~ Fix the amount of damn CC in the game now! Fix fears! Why does chains of ice still not have a cd? I think this is the most annoying spell in the game besides death grip and chilblains just makes it worse. Remove mounts from battlegrounds!!!!!Minoda6 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Hacking? So me and a guildie were doing arenas to cap yesterday, we were against a warrior and dk. Almost had the warrior down, and at that point he obviously realised he wasn't gonna win against a very geared holy pally and a decently geared dk. My partner, the holy pally, was then 1 shot from full health, in the combat log it said he was hit for 349k, I'm sure even in the best gear that isn't possible. So, was he hacking or just some stupid bug?Verfaulen13 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Battlegroup Imbalances I play on Skullcrusher, Horde, and whatever battlegroup we are on is incredibly imbalanced. It appears the Alliance are much more involved in PvP and so they are better players/better geared/better team skill. I've won 2 Bg's out of approximately the last 50. I'm not exaggerating. Is there anything to be done to fix this? I really want to PvP, but its hard to gear up when most of the rest of our team is undergeared/unskilled and we lose every game. Its also not very fun. Besides doing some research and switching to a new battlegroup, I feel the fix to this is for Blizzard to monitor win/loss ratios of the battlegroups and adjust them accordingly. This is severely.. not fun. I don't want to reroll either, that doesn't seem to address the problem.Gothos11 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Hunter Twink 60-64 or 70-74 bracket? How about a hunter twink? my hunter is currently lvl 62, and i am trying to decide which bracket to twink in. thoughts?Silenceikilu5 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 70 Twinks Why so many Prot Pallys? D:Kaska15 Jan 8, 2013