Battlegrounds

Nov 27, 2012 PVP How hard is it to get 940 Honor at lvl 59 how many win bg and lose bg u have to doWeedmans4 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 If you are horde don't q for BG's Bot haven Bg's on horde side in 40 man are so bad you can't ever win. BOTS have taken over the BG era gonna have to find something else to do lol.Yazsin0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 New Respect for PvP Healers I've been around since early Vanilla and I take no offense to be called casual. In Wrath and Cata I got into more serious raiding, but pretty much all normal raiding. Much of my raiding I healed with the help of grid/clique or healbot. Only recently have I gotten into PvP, entirely as a ranged caster or melee dps. Since I was a decent raid healer, I thought I'd give healing a try in random bgs. All I have to say is wow, I sincerely give you skilled pvp healers props. I tried my very best to keybind so I could instacast while moving with the mouse, but constantly moving, watching enemy players and their nameplates, managing the raid frames, mouseover casting when I could stand still for a second.... it is some serious multitasking. Dare I say far more involved then simply ... its red its dead. So just a thank you to all those pvp healers out there. I will continue to give it a try, but I've seen some skilled healers in bgs and on streams, you got some mad skills, thanks for keep us alive!Turand0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Meta gem Whats the Recommended Meta Gem For FC Warriors?Anaxilia3 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 What Should i do? maybe it is bad luck... I was 21-20 (not a terrible ratio) in RBG's and i was about 1796. I then lost 11 games in a row which brought me down to 1659, completely ruining my mmr and making my ratio 21-31. I know that this is low mmr and doesnt really matter that much but i would really like to get the highest rating i can this season (1900-2k+?? heres hoping). But now I can't even get 1700-1750 pugs which are still rare enough. So what should I do? is this normal?Portalgun8 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 We are all overpowered, stop pointing fingers Look, its all been said before. Stop pointing fingers at one thing, and start asking Blizzard to make a sweeping change to the three major facets of the game. Imagine if every player's CC took the opponent out of combat for the entire duration of the BG. Imagine if healing spells healed the entire raid to full every cast. Imagine if every swing took 1/3 of a player's health per hit. It is possible for all of us to be overpowered. We aren't that bad, but seriously its all been said before, and the players who are asking for one thing to be fixed aren't being honest about the rest of it. Right now everything is about here in terms of overall strength: CC ------------|-- DPS ------------|-- Heals ------------|-- Its a big loop here fellas... and theres no point in pointing the fingers. If DPS burst is too high, you need heals or CC to thwart it. If heals are too high, you either need higher dps or CC to beat it. Unfortunately, everything is so stupid strong that if you break one you break them all. Are heals too strong given the others? No Is DPS too strong given the heals? No Is CC too strong given dps and heals? No Is it all broken more than it ever has? Probably. None of us want to die without control of our characters. None of us want to fight a player whos health pool doesn't seem to diminish. None of us want chaos bolts for 250k of our health. Its been all said before, but everything needs a nerf. DPS burst needs to be diminished, heals need to be lessened, and CC needs to be reduced. Otherwise we are all playing a game of 1-shot macros, globals, and WTF@#$@# healed to full bull!@#$.Smittins4 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Remove these players. http://i.imgur.com/31R0M.jpg Put these players in their own battlegroup, where those of us who have half a clue and are in full control of our mental facilities won't have to put up with them. It's bad enough that we're forced to do battlegrounds to gear up, but this just makes it worse. Do something about it.Yenpanda22 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 making pvp/arenas balanced ive been pvping since early cata up to now and pvp has always been unbalanced,not because of the game favoring horde over ally or vise versa,but rather because of the ammount of healers \ tanks the opposing team has.the same for arenas.so i think that the only way to add a good balance to the game is too get rid of healing and tanks in pvp/arenas.why would this help?because the amount of healers has always determined the outcome of a game and thats not fair,also tanks dont belong in arenas seeing as how they are meant for raids/dungs and taking exetreme amounts of damadge.Ghostdk5 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Got Focus? I was reading "Weekly war college" and the topic of focus. A few years ago when focus options started showing up without the use of an addon - I started thinking about it and how I could use it to my advantage. In the arena as a resto druid, i set my focus on my partner. This may seem like a waste as I can simply target him by pressing f2. But, upon setting my partner as focus--- other options open up. I now have a new designated portrait on my GUI that not only can I click on....but I can move this new portrait anywhere on the screen that I want! I use "clique". Clique is an addon that allows you to set abilities to clicks on mouseover. So, I cast a heal on my partner by HOVERING on portraits and clicking* without changing targets. example: I have the addon set so when i (left shift and left click) while hovering over portrait.... it casts rejuvenate or (ctrl left click) = cast Life bloom. The add on also determines friend/foe. if I hover over enemy portrait- i can use the exact same clicking combo but cast a cc instead. so : hover over friendly and shift left click = heal, while hover over enemy and shift left click = entangling aggravation or what ever i set it up with. you can also activate macros on these click strokes. i.e. hover over enemy left click = moonfire plus middle finger emote and entangling roots. I have yet to take it that far as I have my macros tied in to my number pad off my quick-bar. Another excellent use of focus is a modifier- All u have to do to utilize this is activate the modifier. you can cast any spell while holding left ctrl (or what ever you set as the modifier) and it will cast on your focus- friend or foe. So, modifier = focus target. * clicking is limited to 1 click however, you can use any mouse button to click and you can use multiple buttons/modifiers to click . ( left click on mouseover = cast fear dot dot fear or center mouse button click while holding in tilde key = cast fear dot dot fear) highly customizable add-on/mod. I use it instead of healbot as it is way smaller and less invasive. Plus... healbot turns you into a meathead and it is very 2 dimensional. If you started using healbot @ lvl 1. by the time you were lvl 90.. you still would not know how to heal! Use healbot if you hate healing and you are lvling an alt and dont need to know how to heal because you will never pvp or raid I hope this has been helpful to someone... or maybe you can call me names and correct my spelling... rofl : )Jerramie4 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 equal gear in regular bgs its extreemly stupid that people join bgs in greens and have to grind for a week getting smashed to get anything on. truely people wont care if you make a standard for stats in regular bgs. the only real reason you dont want to is becasue we have that much longer to pay a subscription if it takes forever. regular bgs dont matter other than a stupid grind for nothing. if people want to smash face you made that possible this season anywyas. keep gear in rbgs and arenas but cmon this season is stupid anyways give me 1 reason to gear an alt. less peopl would afk at stables or something also.....its not worth playing in greensTrafficshamz30 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Any morning pvp guilds? Hey so as of now I only really have time to play in the mornings around 9:00am est so I'm just wondering if there are any pvp guilds out there that RBG early or has a player-base that's on early.Ohay1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 100K+ crits in pvp what classes can do this? what classes cannot? also how do you feel about this happening?Holyscythe18 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Resto Shammy LF RBGs to push rating Resto Shammy here looking to push some serous rating. CR is 1800 and can not find a group to push. I have 2200+ experience and have been around for a long time. I am on a dead server so looking for a consistent group crossrealm. Working mic, very vocal, and lots of experience. Hit me up on a post here or add my battletag shakezoola#1906 Also have a low mmr holy pally if you have a group 2 and need a holy pally too.Shakezoola3 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Chain CC Suggestion Probably not a new idea but please consider some kind of global CC cooldown that prevents a new CC starting when you are already. Just let me cast 1 instant spell every 8 seconds so I can actually participate in combat, instead of being a target dummy. The problem with CC imo isn't necessarily that it's OP, its that it's so constant and frustrating. It's a really terrible game experience to not be able to do anything for 10-15 seconds. Anyone who's played a healer in a BG knows how not fun it is to not be allowed to do anything half the time that you're in combat.Emmarekae3 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 29 Charged Gear Questions Do any of you 29ers know the new Charged Gear stats? Particularly the spell resist ones? I've been outa the loop for a few years. =-(Postage1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Zelda reference or just me? Probably just me, but the S12 gear, it struck me as a nod to Legend of zelda. The gear progresses from green, to blue, then red. Im a huge fan so it just stuck out i guess. Anyone else get that?Heartofice16 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Full Malevolent Resto / Boomkin LF RBG Group 1800 CR, wanting to push further, Will be on all night tomorrow (tuesday)Liquidscript0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Healers are sooooo.... OP! This is a post to all the QQ'ers out there. Healers are supposed to be hard to kill. We replenish HP including our own. Since the beginning of WoW healers have been this way. Hardly anyone could kill my holy pvp priest 7 years ago and there was less CC and Fears. Now there is more CC and Fears but you still complain. Learn to strategize. I have been killed 1v1 by players who know their class and are very good at when to CC and when to fear. If you CC me when I am just about full health once the 5 seconds is done I am going to swiftmend on you. It is that simple. Learn to play and stop crying.Gardenleaf35 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Kite !@#$ In WSG The god damn kite that horde can use to get from the top of the tunnel in wsg. They use it and get just about to there tunnel in like 4 seconds. WTF. Its horse !@#$, fix it.Éruptz21 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 2.2k Spriest LF Rbgs Looking for a core Rbg team, 1700 Cr, CBF to keep running pugs that fail to get it up. Very Vocal and can help call targets. Have been 2.2k in 3's and 2k in RbgsCptnspriest1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 LF RBGS team to push ratings with Disc Priest + Resto Druid, we both have full season 12 gear weapon included, we're looking for a team capable of achieving 1800+ ratings. Add my battletag if you would like to try and recruit us - Lest#1838Hatbroz0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Improving BG's, making them more appealing This thread is going to be about BG's as a whole and how they affect your character progression from level 1 to 89 and endgame level 90. So to some people BG's are what this game is all about, myself included. Having reached level 90 and obtained all my honor gear I really have no reason to queue for a BG anymore. I have all the titles and achievements I'm interested in and now that I have bloodthirsty it's really kind of boring. I queue BG's for the hell of it because I enjoy killing people but it does get old after a while. I propose we add more things into the game that would help compliment people who enjoy BG's and would encourage people to perhaps look at BG's as an alternative way to help farm things for their guild and personal use. GOLD: As it stands now (and this applies to leveling) queuing for BG's grants you very little in the way of anything except for honor and 100-50 conquest points at level cap. It would be nice if BG's granted a small portion of gold per win along with XP and honor/conquest. This would help PvPer's at max level repair their gear (yes it does break from PvPing) and not only that but over time it will help them afford item enchants and gems for their new gear they obtain through honor and conquest points. Gold is also very important for leveling. Having just made a fresh alliance character and deciding to level through BG's I found myself often not having enough gold to buy almost anything. I struggled to buy my mount training. Granting us a small bit of gold per win (maybe even per loss but at a lesser value) would help alleviate this issue and allow people to level their character in an alternative way without feeling as though they are handicapped. QUESTS: I think adding daily quests that apply to characters of all levels would greatly enhance the quality and life of the current BG's. There could be loads of fun objectives that could be thrown in and change per BG and per day. Some examples I can think of: WSG - Certain amount of flag caps/returns - Killing a certain amount of Night Elves/Orcs - Dealing a certain amount of damage/healing to flag carriers AB - Certain amount of caps/defends - Winning with a certain number of flags held at the end - Killing a certain amount of players at specific locations AV - Summoning the Druids/Icelord - Calling the Ram Riders/Wing Riders - Killing a certain amount of NPC's - Successfully defending the generals (the ones you wake up in the towers and tell to return to base) I believe that adding in at least one or two quests per day for each single BG and having the quests change each day would give us other objectives to consider. Also adding to each quest the objective of winning a BG would help people cooperate more and try for the win rather than just farming. Giving the quests rewards such as honor/conquest and a small bit of gold would also help a great deal I feel. I also think that these quests should grant us things such as bandages and health/mana potions, maybe even food and water, things that will only apply when you're in a BG. This would help the BG'ers out by allowing them to continue playing their own way without having to go and do things they dread such as farming mobs for cloth, farming regular quest dailies over and over for gold, etc. Also depending on the BG you could offer quest rewards such as a bag of herbs or leather. This would also help PvPer's who are interested in raiding as well as PvP but would like to help contribute to their guild their own way, without being forced to stop what they enjoy and go mindlessly grind animals. The amount per bag doesn't have to be huge, and as a daily quest reward, it wouldn't discount or devalue actually going out and farming it the hard way. Every little bit helps. This would also help a new character level professions. MORE BG'S: The temple of kotmogu and the silvershard mines were great additions to the BG rotation. Obviously more would be better still. Keep them coming! So basically the tl;dr version would be this: Adding a small amount of gold + daily quests with changing objectives with gold + pots and bandaids as a reward would help leveling characters find alternative ways to level their character and help endgame PvP feel more rewarding and different, thus giving people more freedom in how to choose how they play the game and therefor enjoying themselves more. I believe giving people choices to make in how they actually play the game (be it BG's or quests or raids) is the key to a lot of the complaining going on around these forums, and making the game more compelling overall. And if people ever get tired of doing one particular aspect then they can simply stop and switch to another. Bored of BG's? Go do some quests! Again, this FREEDOM is what players are seeking I believe. It's what I'M looking for. Thanks.Tubdry1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Keg slow the constant CC Why is Keg slow not on diminished returns? After 2 or 3 slows I should be immune to that. There is no CD on it and I got slowed 12 times by brewmasters. No one else gets a super slow. Unless it is a bug and it is not working with diminished returns. But a brewmaster was able to slow me all the way down the field in PvP. That is crazy. I wish my hunter could do that. Daze the target all I wanted.Primaria7 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 What's wrong with rock, paper, scissors? Conceptually, if there were actually a counter class for everyone, the game would essentially be balanced. Of course, 1v1 it doesn't work, and certain comps would always beat other comps. But, if you could simply give every class a true counter, then it would balance out, Right? Let's ponder an examples: Shamans - give a "glyph of gag order" treatment for wind shear. Ranged silence on relatively low cooldown. But to balance it, make it only useable for Ele and Enh specs. This one change does virtually nothing for PVE, but dramatically increases a shaman's usefulness against all casters, and frost Dks to an extent. The point is this: Blizz - go out of your way to give every class a hard counter. It would stop a lot of QQ.Moondrake6 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 High 1600 RBG Team LF 1 Healer Now Looking for a healer. Know how to heal, have skype and gear. Pushing 1700+ tonight. TTY Add Liberated#1955 with RBG Heals in the info.Bllg1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 RBG Recruiting for Tonight 2k+ CR (A) Doing 2k+ CR RBGs at 12:30 EST tonight. Spots needed 100% sure is Fdk and War FC. Other spot needed is a warlock. This spot is not a 100% but like 75% lol. Best way to get in contact with me is mversus#1130 or send an in-game mail if im not on n u dont wanna send real id before invites.Mversus2 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 LF Alliance 90 for Resilient Victory Hi, im Looking for players to get Resilient Victory achievement in a premade. Those of you working on battlemaster will find out it is one of the hardest to get. Might aswell get it now ! Add Criket#1175, Will try to start around 9pm East. Preform AVEnabler required. Will use either Skype or VentLyskor4 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Rank of FCs for RBGs So what's the rank up for FCs right now in RBGs? I have this DK at 85 and a monk at 90, was thinking of trying BrM but a lot of people hating on it as it's very squishy against mages/casters. Wondering what the general consensus is.Satrina1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Best Pre-60 Bracket 90 is pissing me off so twinking I shall return which bracket is currently in the best state? Active good community etc....Swaggert1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Game in Progress warning would be neat. Attention Blizzard Development staff. While I understand warning a player that they are queued up for a losing game is not a practical idea. I think if a warning came up when a game popped stating that the game is Already in Progress allows your customers to make a slightly more informed decision on if they should join that game or not. I have joined games where my faction was dominating, and obviously joined more where my faction was being thrashed. The in progress status would at least tell us that the game has already begun. Thank you.Cemecian17 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Warlock Immolate + Fel Flame Macro Help Hi everyone, im trying to make a macro that will cast immolate on my target if they do not already have immolate on them, and cast fel flame instead if they do have immolate on them, i cant figur out to to write the macro, any help would be greatDánkleaf6 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Cap amount of healers in BGs Was in Arathi Basin today.. 8 healers on Horde side. Needless to say it was impossible to win because the healers would heal themselves, and their DPS, and AoE the flag to prevent it from being capped. http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/sacrednic/WoWScrnShot_112612_155444.jpg Blizzard, for the love of WoW, please cap the amount of healers allowed in BGs. This is getting ridiculous.Deist17 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Holy pally LF RBG 4 last min games Geared/Experienced holy pally looking for RBG group for some last min games for point. My battle tag is Prcsoul#1921Prcsoul0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Rated BG question Hi, i was just wondering one of my buddy told me that they might be changed the rated bg que from 10 man to 5 man can anyone confirm this i cant seem to find anything about this.Thoaxx0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 resto druid lf rbg's team experienced druid lf rbg's team to push rating with, have vent, mumble, skype pst me in game or add emmale#1485 to contact meEmmale0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Does oQueue really work? I heard of this new addon for premade battlegrounds: oQueue. It is found at the website: solidice.com/oQueue. Has anyone used this addon??? Does it work? Has it made you battleground a lot less stressful?Thunderfire7 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 RBG's CR or Low/min MMR (H) Hello, today I am making a post for the arena players who cannot really find anyone to do rbg's with because of there CR/MMR. I am looking for 1750+ Arena Experience/RBG experienced Players from other seasons to participate in these RBG's. I am mainly looking to run these RBG's two nights a week Wednesday/thursday (7-10 EST) and during Saturday/sunday Afternoon (12-3 EST) I am looking for players who are looking for a higher Conquest Cap and wanting to play for titles and 2200+ Rating. Healers Hpaladin Rdruid Rshaman MW Monk Tank: Blood DK Prot Warrior Guardian Druid Brewmaster Monk DPS: Spriest Mage Destro Lock Frost DK Arms Warrior Hunter (If I did not name your class/spec it doesn't mean you would be excluded from my RBGs) VOIP: Raidcall will be the Communication program WHich is required as well as a microphone. Communication is one of the most important things that are involved for Rated BG's Real ID/Battle tag: If you do not feel comfortable putting your information on the forum or battle tag that is perfectly fine, if possible try to Contact me on Bralex-Firetree Gear Requirements: Dreadful+ T1 Weapon Target Calling: I need a designated few people who will be able to call targets (AB/EOTS) I need you people to Call targets and be the leader of you're designated group and be vocal. CC chains: CC needs to be called out on everyone I can't emphasize how important it is to call CC chains and when it is DR'd once again being vocal is very important. With this being said I am again looking for 1750+arena 1700+ RBG rating for this Group, When you post please include Class/spec/highest Rating and Real ID/Battle Tag (if you do not feel comfortable posting this talk to Bralex-Firetree but please still post on the forums those requirements minus Real ID/Battle Tag) Looking to start running 11/21/12 Thank YouBralex56 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 UI Suggestions? What's a good UI to use for PVP purposes? I currently don't use a UI. I'm looking for one that's more aesthetically pleasing than it is practical. Thanks, Npr.Npr1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Druids really sick of how druids can switch forms so easily get out of every cc u put them in heal them selfs back to 100% then kill you really just put a cd on formsImaduck4 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Dear Horde... My lovely, Horde. May I ask you what makes you think zerging right to Vann will help us win? It didn't work the last 500 games of AV, why would it suddenly work this time? Why do we constantly ignore the glaives in IoC? Do you really think that rushing to Workshop and standing around is going to accomplish anything? When will you learn? Do you enjoy losing?Merciless5 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Boomkin or Fire mage for RBGs? I want a high damage out put ranged class for running RBGs. Which of these two is doing better currently? Which is more fun to play? It seems to me like they both have comparably good mobility. Also can you stack incarnation with nature's vigil? I'm leaning towards boomkin since it seems like they have more spread damage, but I could be wrongFlamefairy1 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 My thoughts on kind of dealing with bots Ok so we all know that bots are running out of control in BG's, in fact that is the main reason that I don't BG anymore. It is very hard for blizz to identify bots, and that's understandable because the only real way to ban people from BG's is to micro manage those accounts that have been tagged for botting, and that would be a very big waste of time and resources. Clearing out bots that way would leave less man power to update the game and make changes that need to be made like new patches and content and what not, But this might make a difference what do you guys think? Here it goes: Now obviously you get honor weither you win or lose, but what if the honor you gain is not based on your team as a whole but individual activity, and I'm not saying top the DPS charts or healing charts but that you are on the board and are clearly participating. (sounds crazy but give me a second) You get no honor if you lose or win and do nothing, say you have to reach a certian amount of healing, or damage done in a BG to make you eligiable for honor gaining. Nothing huge but something that requires people to do something, and if you don't do anything then you don't get honor. If someobody bots then they're obviously going to have horrible stats like no damage done, or no healing done so if they bot then they're going to get zero honor even if their team wins. I havn't been doing BG's for a while, but if bots act the same way now as they did back in wrath and cata then they're just stand in the GY and move every now and then just so they don't get booted for being afk. I know it's not a perfect solution but only rewarding honor due to activity in the BG, in theory, would make the bots go down because then they would just get no honor at all. But obviously, if you end the BG and you have done enough damage or healing to make you eligiable for honor (Like I said eariler it's not a ridiculous amount of damage or healing, but a good amount that is easily obtainable if you are participating in the BG) then you will gain the honor that said you could gain for winning or losing :) this isn't a perfect solution but I think it would help clear the bots out a bit, also blizz please move the "Leave battlegroud" it's to close to something that almost eveybody clicks on like every 5 minutes, we all like to look at the score board and it does accidently get clicked a lot. However it is funny to see people rage in trade chat that they accidently clicked the "leave battleground" button and then rage, just my opinon in theory it sounds like it would work but what do you guys think?Nightbladezz0 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Warsong glitch i was defending the flag room when i was feared. this feared me into the small room next to te flag and i got stuck in the wall. has this happened to anyone else?Wangthruster3 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Mistweaver LF steady RBG group to push 2200 I am a competent healer quick with dispels, interupts, cc and put out good healing (~15m a match). I have played to 2200 MMR in arena as balance druid, warrior and rogue and a fast learner and good at being vocal about what's going on in the battlefield. If you are interested add me on real ID: brianhdemartino@gmail.comClisting0 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 looking for skilled people or group to do rbg looking for skilled people or group to do rbg pstStopresistng0 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 what class for someone new to pvp What should I roll If I want a toon just for pvpLoodie7 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 time for cc nerfs time to make fear break on any direct damage and give stuns a 30% hp threshold if you lose more than that they break. do eeet. its just going to get worse as the seasons go on. dmg is going to keep going up and cc's are still going to last just as long. dying while unable to react will become more and more common unless something is done. time to make them into what they are supposed to be... crowd control (liek sheep / sap / blind / paral and do on) for things like stopping a healer healing while you burst someone else. not an offensive skill to take away someones ability to play while at the same time 100%-0ing them.Leela4 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 pvp gear suplerfluous. almost sounds like an uh, out fitting store lol. anyway i think its superfluous. cause the main feature is like "pvp resilliance"and its just like really dude? your makin it really hard for priests. everyone else can just wear theyre pvp gear all over the place and theyre good to go. priests are so meek. they put on pvp gear and its just like ~"nErf' how are they supposed to defend themselves if theyre wearing one type of gear or the other. like for real you have to build up so much crit and intellect using gear as a priest. you have to make like a shadow set... and a holy set... and a pvp set... it causes brain cry.Soiephetia5 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 1626 CR LF RBG Team - 10-4 high MMR hey Guys, Looking for a RBG team that plays regularly. I am vocal, CC capable, and will max DPS on target swaps. Needs a team who are equally geared, alert, and willing to push. I would love to jump into a 2k+ CR team as I will not need to be carried and will be the same rating within 2-3 wins. Thanks, please add toppers#1442Toppers1 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Warlock Chaos Bolts Needs to get fixed 250k hits in 55% resil i dont know of any other class that can do thatPanta22 Nov 26, 2012