Battlegrounds

Oct 31, 2012 3k RBG XP RDruid 3xHero LF RBG Team! Kinetic-Mannoroth RID= Kinetic#1368 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Kinetic/simple 26-2700 Arena Xp in Wrath Arena Master NE Resto Druid Spec 6250 Resil Current Rating is 2050 2900-3000 Rating Cata I am simply looking for a consistent 2200+ RBG team for cap each week and fun times. Thanks for taking a look! Please contact me in game or reply to this thread if any teams are interestedKinetic3 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 2250 CR FDK LF Regular Horde RBGS Looking for 2.2-2.4 cr RBG group that I can play with on a regular basis.Keepitclåssy0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 (H) Boomkin LF X-Realm RBGs Currently looking for an Cross Realm RBG Team. I am at CR of 0 atm ( No games this season) I have played up to 1800 rating on my Deathknight, but I am playing my Boomkin this season. I'm available to play Sunday to Thursday any other than time than from 7:30 - 10 pm EST. ( Tues and Wed ) Which is when I raid. Resil - 60.07% Fully gem/chants Next Tuesday I will get getting my Conquest Weapon. You can reach my at Lifeless @ The Scryers, Leaving a post here or even adding my BattleTag AngryManatee1423Lifeless0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 LF Destro Core RBG Group Need a 1.6kcr+ Destro or have good exp if u have 0 Cr Add: Brad#1235Bleedzlul1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Battleground rewards I really think there should be some type of reward for doing bg's besides honor. I don't like to pve in this game, and I hate doing quests. The only reason i play this game is because pvp is so awesome. But if all you do is pvp you are just going to lose gold constantly from buying gems/enchants etc... can't there be a way to help us pvpers out. maybe looting a body has a chance to give a mote of harmony, get a bag with a chance of a gem, every bg you get lik 10-15 gold or something. obviously it wouldn't be something ridiculous, but a little something would be awesome!Immawhiteguy4 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 No forum for world pvp? No gankers allowed! Hahaha! No really ... now that cross-realm zones have brought us all together, playing on a pvp server is once again fun. That is until you kill the guy 5 levels higher than you over a mining node or herb and he decides to bust out his level 90 main to sit on your lowbie corpse for an hour or two. Or some 90 gets bored and decides to destroy every NPC at the quest hub because it just so happens the guards there aren't 90 and/or aren't elite. While I've learned to deal with these annoyances because they are part of playing on a pvp server and if you can't handle it, that's what carebear servers are for ... I couldn't help but be inspired while playing another MMO that shall remained unnamed (but it rhymes with "Buildwarstoo"). In this unnamed MMO, upon entering an area of content which he/she outlevels, the player's level is adjusted in order to match that particular area. So if a level 50 enters a starting zone, their stats and hp are reduced to that of a lowbie level 1. The only advantage they have over an actual level 1 is talents. This is a great idea wasted though because in this particular MMO, there is no world pvp ... lame! Blizzard should implement this in WoW because it would eliminate ganking entirely. Yeah the higher level may have a bit of an advantage because they still have access to higher level skills and talents, but c'mon, we all know that your typical ganker has no play skill (that's why they're ganking) so it'll work out nice. It will also eliminate the need for higher level guards at quest hubs which will encourage more (and more fair) world pvp. How many times have you wanted to go on a raging tyrade through the opposing factions quest hub at level 35 only to discover that it has max level elite guards,there for no other reason but as feeble attempt to eliminate ganking? Well now it can be eliminated for real! C'mon Blizzard, so many other MMO's have ripped WoW off shamelessly ... might as well return the favor!Freeggroll8 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 [A] LF a RBG team. Like the title says. Looking for a RBG team so I can cap out points but i'd prefer a consistent team to keep raising rating. 1700CR with 2k xp in 3's.Ikillayou1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 RBG MMR/Rating Exploiters. Can someone explain to me how these people are able to obtain 2.4k in under 10 games won whilst losing games too? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Rockbull/pvp#bgs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Soulboundonp/pvp#bgs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Twistedfates/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Dapanpan/pvp#bgs Is blizzard going to do something about these cheaters?Notadjacent12 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Rbgs and monks. I understand that Blizzard didn't want death knights all over again but seriously Blizz? I love you and been an honest subscriber since the days that world pvp ruled back in vanilla. But where do monks stand atm in pvp? They are currently the least represented class in arenas and when it comes to rbgs, you better not say you are windwalker or people will laugh at you, brewmaster is extremely squishy. Your only chance at getting into a group is if you heal. This is def. not fun and i have not seen any changes on PTR yet regarding changes to monks. Can please show some love to your new designed class? Love you Blizz.Suntwist8 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 MW Monk/Arms Warrior LF RBG Ally side Have 2k Exp in arena/rbgs CR is 0 because of the fact i want a team of people i can trust and have synergy with if you are interested and want to talk a little more Add me Deat#1354 Thank you for your timeDeats1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 (A) LFM Consistent Cross-Server Rated BG Starting rated BG at 4:00pm est this sat and every day after. Consistent rated BG is this groups main goal, not rating. You must have at least all of the honor gear & an enchanted heroic weapon or better to join us. Vent is required. Rating and cap will come with consistency and should not be worried about or stressed over. My rated bg list will be large and consist of players who enjoy competitive PvP. Everyone with the correct gear will be used throughout the consistency of these rated BG. The number one rule of this RBG list is NO DRAMA . Leave battle tag or real ID to be added to the list.Runit0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Conquest points and getting capped Hello people. So, Today I have gotten to have the wonderful experience of getting 7150/7250 conquest points, so I cannot get my weapons. I did not get to do bgs the first week the xpac came out so I did not get any conquest points. That is not really my main issue though. I used to play this game way more than I would like to admit, I raided a ton in bc I then pvp'd a lot around 2300+ with enhance after that. I bring that up because it is now 3-5 years later and I do not have the time that I had back then. My main issue is that I cannot commit to a group of people several times a week in order to be apart of an RBG group, sadly that time in my life has passed for the time being. I am not a huge fan of being held back from others because I cannot commit to an RBG group, Why is it a big deal to only arena? It is after all the single reason I still play this game. I would love to just be able to get my conquest points from arena, that would rock. But I get you want people to bg once they have all their honor gear, or at least give an incentive to continue bgs. But that said couldn't there be other ways to get those last few conquest points? Maybe weekly quests that take place in bgs? Maybe X amount of killing blows, or X amount of tower caps, or X amount of bg wins in a week. You get the idea. I know some of you are just gonna say "big deal wait one more week" I have less of an issue with just getting 100 points away from my weapons. Over the season 300 points a week at the very least adds up quickly and I do not feel that I should have to participate in RBG's to get the same thing rbg'ers get. Wasn't that one of the reasons rbgs were made in the first place? so people that didn't like arena could still get pvp gear? Well I am not crazy about/able to RBG so why do I have to do it to get my points? seems a bit contradictive I guess.Mailenhanced0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 PvP rankings by class? What would you put down as how the classes rank in PvP currently? Thinking of making this toon a pure PvE'er instead of trying to make him both PvP and PvE. I am thinking: Edit: This is mainly for BG's with some consideration for 1250-2000 arena. Edit: This is a rough guess from my perspective. Not really lookin for a "Yu newb, y u put DK at 4 and mage at 1?" Just lookin to see how other people are viewing the PvP scene atm. DPS: 1) Mage 2) Warrior 3) Hunter 4) Warlock 5) DK 6) Shaman 7) Priest 8) Paladin 9) Druid 10) Rogue 11) Monk Healing: 1) Druid 2) Priest 3) Paladin 4) Shaman 5) Monk Edit (again): Also please feel free to voice your opinion on which class does the most destruction to most other classes. I want to dominate scrubs in BG's to make myself feel better. At least I can admit that. :)Brawlz11 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Silvershard Mines buggy garbage. So we are in a hard fought rated battleground. We hit 1600 points and are like Woohoo! We win. Allies are at like 1450 points. Nothing happens for 5 seconds. Then an Alliance cart comes in and the battleground shows as a tie. We all lose points. What the hell? Since when is the first to 1600 not a win?Goldenclaw0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Add are you sure option when leaving bg So today I was in a good bg and I was kicking butt so I right-clicked to try and toggle the scoreboard and accidently clicked leave bg >_<. Lol, from now on I am gonna use a keybind combo for it, but just an idea so that way players like me dont accidently leave a bg and get a bogus 15 min cd.Luxirin5 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 2K rating RBG H PALLY LF RBGS! I am in need of a solid team that can do RBGs on the weekend prefer at night. I am a 2K RBG last 2 seasons and have been consistently played in the 1800-2K+ RBGs. My CR is 1320 atm as I am grinding my way up again since I do not have a core team anymore this season. I have a mic and all the communication programs. I have most RBG addons and then some, plus I have great knowledge of the strats and often call things before it happens as I have been doing this for awhile now. I am very reliable to heal and be there, also very vocal. Add me on real ID if you are interested in a H Pally for your RBG team. azquantumgirl@yahoo.comMàejing0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Streaming FDK RBG's Right now! Come join the Stream http://www.twitch.tv/quacktasticpewpew Trying to get my views and followers up!Quacktastic0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Low MMR RBGs so cookie cutter Being a WW still effecting this season to much, i cannot find arena partners or RBGs to cap, if i cap this week and next ill get both my weapons and have over 10k pvp power. Question is, will i be able to accomplish this? also questioning what others think "including Devs" about mostly dot cleave still in the Cookie Cutter RBG team, making it near impossible for most melee to get into RBGs And Do you think that the 5.1 changes will change anything in regards to the Cookie Cutter RBG makeup?Throttlatar12 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Blizzard, we have a bug. On Rated Battlegrounds, if u relog ur cooldowns reset.Driver0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 2200exp 3v3 feral LF good rated bg grp/xfer Im a 2200exp feral looking for a good rated bg group. Im currently on a crappy pve server where there is no arena or rated bgs going on and if there are rateds the ppl i do em with our 1400mmr LOL. So idk if i should xfer to a pvp server i was thinking about darkspear. have a good one :)Ghorvak1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Xrealm RBG team recruiting Trying to form a solid rbg group for tuesday and thursdays (330pm-700pm est). I am requiring players to have thier T1 weapon, be fully geared, gemmed, and chanted. Skype and Mic is a must. Also please have a minimum of 1800 rbg or 2k arena experience. We are looking for people who will be able to show up on these days, the players who have the best attendance will make the core team and have priority on invites. To apply post on this forum the following: Do you have skype mic? What is your arena/rbg experience? What is your current rating now in rbg? Are you available for the times/dates (330pm-700pm est?) What are your best strengths/weaknesses in pvp? We look forward to hearing from you, I will be running games 10/25 but attendance will start to count the following Tuesday when we will expect people to show up.Proetix29 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Rated BGs being forced again... Conquest Cap This recent change to create a cap on arena and random BG cap to 1350 is pretty absurd. Its not the fact that I cannot get a higher arena cap, its the fact that I have alts that I do not play as much, and sincerely hate doing RBGs on them. Also were or were not Rbgs forced during S9 or 10 I count remember, and they changed it back the next season because too many people were getting upset. Why change it back to make people do Rbgs again... I don't understand it. The feedback from the WoW community clearly indicates that a large amount of people do not like the change that you implemented Blizzard. It was fine with the 1350 soft cap, and being able to finish the last 300 with random BGs. I know many players do not need to worry about the 1350 cap because their arena teams are high enough, However it is for the casual player, which makes up the majority of the players that you are affecting. Change it back to what it was and everyone will be happyIroniic35 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 RBG Healers 3 or 4? In the past teams ive ran with always wanted to 4 heal it. The last few i've done on my warrior everyone wants to 3 heal it. Just wondering what do some of the higher rated teams prefer?Recklessroar7 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 no RBG forum? Given that blizz has decided that rated battle grounds are the be and end all of pvp and battlegrounds and arena mean nothing why is there no dedicated forum?Edzx8 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 IoC canons i think blizz needs to buff the canons on the towers of each base, 15-20k, 40k on direct hits on the siege tanks which doesnt even make a scratch on them in lvl 90 IoC makes them kinda uselessAkitus1 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 How much XP for a win at 89? Close to 90 now, but really dead on questing, how much is an average BG win giving?Sharuid3 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Engineering Exploit(?) for Flag Carrying In WSG I noticed that engineers were constantly grabbing the flag - regardless of gear, class, etc. I was confused why for a few moments, until I saw a warrior with our flag fly from the ledge at the Alliance base all the way to tunnel in the horde base, clear across the map at what seemed like 400% speed. Confounded as I chased after him (in vain), we had a rogue do the same thing - he flew from the Horde base at the upper ledge (aka ramp) all the way to our tunnel with the flag at a similarly insane speed. Now, what concerns me specifically is not the glider itself. I don't mind so much that Engineers get a nice boost on demand, but I do mind that they can use it while holding the flag. This is because as an Engineer, Rocket Boost drops the flag instantly, but Goblin Glider does not. So, the question is this: Is this an intended use of Goblin Glider or is it something that was overlooked? EDIT: Here's video of the Goblin Glider vs. Parachute, which was discussed here. Also included is Ground mount VS. flying mount VS. goblin glider. http://youtu.be/6Fd-L-_YRlA Image showing the distance traveled: http://i.imgur.com/HghmW.jpgAlbíreo71 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 reduce fear to 4 seconds or break on less dam unlike a stun or a cc fear makes you run away for the full 8 seconds so not only do you lose the 8 seconds if your trink is down.. you also lose positioning ! in some cases this can COMPLETELY remove you from a fight eg: priest or lock aoe fears on flag carrier, you and ur team run away for 8 seconds flag carrier sprints opposite direction for 8 seconds when fear breaks you are 16 seconds of running time from flag carriers current location, hes still moving, youre completely removed from the fight by one short CD... gg eg: standing in tower point *aoe fear* all defending players run out of the room, down the ramp to the stairs... from start of cc till time back in the room IF unhindered is a minimum of 16 seconds.... gg eg: *feared* run away from the caster for 8 seconds while they load you with dots and slows, your now at max range taking HEKTIC damage from dots alone, slowed, while the priest/lock freecasts/re chain fears you.... 4 seconds is viable because you effectively lose 8 seconds to the cc as well as your positioning breaking on damage (reduced threashhold) is necessary to stop fear, dot, fear, cast, fear, dots finish you, next targetHardcast10 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 will the lvl 80 pvp gear price ... be nerfed ? I think it should be reduced a tadSpetnas6 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Que poped, got in and then...... Got auto kicked out of bg and this yellow message at chat: "Transfer Aborted: instance not found" Deserter debuff afflicted Why is this?Shutupikillu6 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Too Much CC: the imbalance it creates in PvP Too Much CC: the imbalance it creates in PvP The CC situation looks to be creating a large class imbalance in mass PvP that severely favors melee/DoT classes, i.e. classes that don't always need cast time to get something done. For a caster class, any CC is, in effect, an interrupt, and it wastes the time spent casting up to the point of interruption. Melee do not have this problem. DoT classes mostly have the same immunity as melee, except those who are specced to rely on the few castable spells they do have (PvEers more likely). To prove this point, consider my last BG's Activity meter, which I reset a few min before it was over, showing how many abilities each class got out: (melee) DK: 184 (melee) rogue: 182 (melee) ret pally: 180 (dotter) affliction warlock: 162 (melee) dps monk: 151 (melee) cat druid: 141 demo warlock: 123 hunter: 120 rogue: 102 (caster) resto shaman: 99 (caster) arcane mage: 94 (caster) frost mage: 94 (caster) resto shaman: 88 hunter: 87 enh shaman: 27 Anomalies aside (such as people running around the BG or lazy players) , it clearly shows a disparity between how active certain classes can be with all of the CC running around. I notice this trend in all my BGs. Can you imagine if melee attacks were like Slam such that it took 2 sec to cast? How about if there were more disarm mechanics? Melee would literally quit playing. Well, this is what casters are going through, except warlocks/resto druids as they can get a lot done while running or in between CC's, and are essentially immune to interrupts. That's what I have for now, so if you read it all, thanks. If you skipped it, well thanks anyway and please contribute your thoughts to the CC situation. EDIT for context: I've been playing this toon since vanilla, PvE as well as BGs, and was very active in arenas in the first few seasons.Frau3 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 State of PvP Full of bots. Went straight to mt and stayed there whole time. only 1 player on that side o: wat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4U7-0xE8_Q dumb bars on sideNerve5 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 My Bot Solution: The Bot Matrix So, I've been accused of taking a different approach to things, and this is going to be one of those times. So, you've been warned. I did some research tonight and it appears the consensus amongst people who theoretically know about bots that banning won't solve the problem. You ban, and they come right back. But, as players, we want these things gone, or at the very least, so far into the background that they are a novelty, not the norm. Right now paying players suffer a terribly degraded pug BG experience and it wasn't something all that great to begin with. But, frankly, this is the worst I've seen it. So, how to get rid of the bots for the players but let Blizzard track them? The answer is a Bot Matrix. Here's how it would work. You get reported AFK, or as a cheater (reason botting) some number of times, I have no idea what the number should be but lets say 10 times in a week. After the 10th time, WOW internally flags you as a problem and puts you into a bot queue rather than the regular BG queue. Everything else stays the same. You collect honor, you collect XP and you level. But, that toon is in the Bot Matrix and regular players are in the regular queue. To a person running the bot everything would look exactly normal. All of the internal reviews that Blizzard claims to do could still take place, all of the tracking, the account is still paying, but WE DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM IN BG's. Once this was ironed out, this could be taken a step further and you could do things like lock honor, lock the toon at 90 or whatever so they get no tangible benefit from the process. This doesn't fix gather-botting, or AH botting, but it would get them the heck out of BG's and away from the rest of us. Sure, there would be the occasional casualty but I think they'd be pretty rare if you set the bar high enough.Dyingquail5 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 27-47 I hit 90 and started running BG's on this toon late Thursday evening. I've had the free time to run 74 BG's in hopes to gear up for arenas. During this 74 BG run, I've been involved in 27 wins & 47 losses. When I transferred to Horde, I enjoyed the BG's because we won ~60% of the time. Now, so far this season, I have won 37%. Have a lot of serious PvP'rs left the Horde? I know there are posts from horde players that claim Horde losses most of the time...and the same goes for Alliance players. However, I just figured it's because we, humans, remember the negative more than the positive. That's why I have been keeping track of the wins/losses on my sheet of paper. I remember at one point, I was 3 - 18. Things have improved a bit since then, hence the 27-47 record, but I'm strongly considering transferring to Human for the awesome PvP racial. Here's my question though... 1- Is it really possible that I was that much of a negative influence on the teams when i was just starting and had no gear?? I mean, especially with the 40v40 BG's...can one person with bad gear make that much of an impact? I suspect so, on the 10v10's. 2- Overall, with all the BG statistics, has Horde really worsened over the last year or so? Or am I really this unlucky? Here's a couple of things situations/examples that stand out over the course of the past few days, that make me think it might be worth while to transfer to the Alliance... #1: I joined a EotS BG...the BG starts... I check the map and see roughly ½ the team went in the FR direction, while the other half went to BE direction. So I think to myself, I'll try to help a couple of those who went to the mid, in hopes to get the first flag. Fight insues and we get the flag...I look and lo and behold...absolutely none of the horde that went the FR direction stopped to capture that base! I'm not making this up! We ended up losing that one by a very large margin. #2: When I join up for a SotA, I cannot tell you the % of time (it's gotta be more than 85%) that we, the Horde, fail to fall back to the yellow gate BEFORE the Alliance offense gets there. I even take the time to tell people to do this as the match starts, but still...my efforts in lending advice falls upon deaf ears. We lose most of the time due to this. Finally....One very important thing I've been witnessing while in these BG's is: I sit back while guarding a base, for example, and watch the disorganization of the Horde...and watch how the Alliance work together. It's almost like watching a work-of-art, when watching the alliance own my team. I wish I could do something about it, but I'm stuck guarding a base by myself because I watched everyone else leave it absolutely undefended. Am I just unlucky, or or is Alliance really doing better than Horde these days?Maljinor25 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Grave killed in glineas pvp. Whats going on? Horde, Instead going for the bases there aiming for the graveyard killing every single allaince on graveyard, I can't even take out a monk thats grave killing.Waited like 20 minutes for the bg to be over. P.s Horde:1 base , Allaince : 0 *Formaghagen3 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Horde Rated BG's NOW(inside) send a battle tag friend request to me Giddeon#1666 at best i can get on skype with you i will form up the group as fast as i can and we can all get this new found annoying version of the conquest cap over withRevbem2 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Bottled Tornado Exploit There is an exploit right now being used with Bottled Tornado . Basically if you use this you can get up on buildings, Terrain and other obstacles. That teamed with Engineering you can cap any flag in the zone or have a head start in any bg. How I found this out is I was doing a bg and to my shock someone had caped the mines so fast that it was not even 3 sec into the match. Someone had claimed that it was druids using some sort of speed trick. But none the less the guy who caped it I logged onto the server they was on and he gave me a link to this exploit on youtube. From what I've seen they can use this in RBG. I don't know if this is known to blizzard but this seems to be happening alot. It's bad with bots as it is but now people are cheating with this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGUMR7QAgTASloshkosh11 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 All this Botting Nonsense Whenever I cruise this forum, I see threads about bots put into the game by Blizzard or third parties... What the hell are you guys talking about? I never notice it, which is either a sign that A.) They are coded to act a LOT like your average BG !@#$%^-, or B.) That they dont exist, and this forum is responsible for the surge in Tinfoil Hat stock value.Baustert7 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Why Create a Caster in WOW? Just a Simple question that has me confused. Why should anyone roll a caster if a melee can counter/lock down a caster for a minimum of 8 secs or until death? It seems that no matter what melee class (hunters included) they can seem to lock down a caster from just about EVERYTHING, but a caster can not lock down a melee to survive an attack. Almost every melee can stun a caster for 5 secs and/or silence them for 5 secs in other word until we die. Caster on the other hand can not disarm/root/slow because melee classes have abilities to get out of them and/or be immune to them and lets not forget almost every melee class has at least 3 abilities to interrupt/silence a caster. Us Caster have to think about when to "cast" a heal and melee just presses 1 button (because their heals are instant) and they heal for CRAZY amounts of health their heals are stronger than a casters heal. And please remember that not all of us are mages.Dizastor5 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Why not just make a bg ready check mandatory? Get rid of bots within first 2 minutes of the batlle ground.Retroz1 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Druid or Monk or Paladin hi guys, I'm thinking of leveling one of the above, i enjoy pvp. I was wondering what your take is on those classes, which one do you think is better in pvp?Aeralius1 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Awesome Free Team Speak 76.74.238.52:10017 Can enjoy full RBG channels for freeOutofrange0 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 BG truisms Armchair generals know everything, including how to effectively lay blame on everyone other than themselves. Road warriors exist in equal numbers on both sides. Ganking the flag is easy, you can walk through 4 separate combats and just grab it. The other side's healers are the only ones healing. Your side will always have more bots than theirs. Somebody will /bg argosnonslmlsn! letmmemm win nows, within the first 5m of any BGBubblykiss0 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 I understand the BOT epidemic now. With so many WoW is dying threads, and dailies are running everyone off, I finally understand why there are so many bots. They are controlled by blizz to create the feeling of a vastly populated mmo. Thus why we have seen zero done about them also recently, seriously why would they ban their own bots. This also serves a two fold purpose, with the number of underperforming bots, it makes completely average players like myself feel like I am much better. As long as I can out play a automated system I am good, thus I see these dks chasing me spamming howling blast with a full rune bar, not touching the flag I am willing to let them have gives me the sense that I am better then this guy. Please note sarcasm before you start flaming, just tired of seeing all the bot threads. It sucks, we all deal with it.Dieväter8 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Please Change the BG button to original state I was in a BG and we were doing very well, I was also doing very well in it as well. I wanted to check the scoreboard, but the BG button right next to your minimap was changed in MoP to where you left clicked on it opens a menu not the scoreboard. The scoreboard option is right over the Leave Battleground button. I attempt to click on the scoreboard option, but missed it by a hair and clicked the leave BG button. I was really upset. BLizzard can you please change the button back to the way it originally was or have a warning or certification pop-up making sure you want to exit the bg.Kronacle3 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Tanks in PvP Is there any plan to nerf this? There are actually heroic bosses that die faster than fully geared Prot Warriors in PvP, currently.Yenpanda3 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Dps Monk lf Low MMR RBG's Vanilla Vet Just looking for low mmr rbg's to start with, i've played since vanilla, I know how pvp works well enough to get to 2k fine and dandy. I've been too lazy to get further due to my groups sucking so bad I stop pvping. So if you got a good team that is low mmr for now, hit me up. Horde Azuremyst side.Polink0 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Healers and Random BGs. I'm a healer, well I'm a Priest so I'm a lesser healer in PvP thanks to Blizzard. Anyway, I'm super sick and tired of either having no other healers in the BGs or facing 3+ more healers when I'm the only one on my team. When I go shadow or play on a dps alt, often my team has ZERO healers while the other side has 3 or 4+ healers. Sometimes you'll be blessed with FIVE healers in a BG like WSG where half of your team now are healers and your team can't kill anything. Is it that hard for you Blizzard to have a set amount of healers per group? Because if you're oblivious to the problem, which you guys usually are, random BGs are not fun in these circumstances. Fix it now.Senari0 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 Focused Weekly RBGs <Avatar>, a once exclusively PvE guild, has recently established a PvP branch with the purpose of mirroring the excellence that we've achieved with regards to raiding on the PvP side. The major aspect of the PvP side is our RBG team. The RBGs run on Mon/Tues from 5:30-9 (Pacific Standard Time). The team began fielding two months ago and over that period of time reached an RBG rating of 1848. While this is a solid start, we're looking to push even higher. That being said, <Avatar> is looking for dedicated, mature, focused and skilled PvPers who are interested in approaching RBGs in the same fashion that raiding is approached. We take pride in our structure as it fosters the types of players that allow teams, both PvE and PvP ones, to be successful. If you have any questions feel free to respond on this forum or you can find me in-game. Real ID: theturkster@wi.rr.com If you're looking for more information regarding the guild's structure and organization or simply looking for the apply button follow the link below: http://www.avatar-suramar.com/ Thanks,Cauterized0 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 BG Botting: Solutions ITT: Solutions to stop Botting Ok, since botting has become absolutely rampant in BG's, it's high time we suggest solutions to Blizz in order to stop them from ruining our PvP experience. Be sure to suggest pro's and cons to each solution. My number of solutions comes down to three possible implementations. 1.) Preventing bots from getting into BG's by implementing Captcha. Pro:This could be easily implemented with the addition of a Captcha. It also makes it extremely difficult for multiboxers to queue up. Con: This creates a problem for players who don't like captcha, or have problems seeing what is displayed. 2.) Analyzing player behavior through a runtime. Pro: The creation of a run time which analyzes players for patterns in behavior could work, as the run time detects loops in behavior such as movement, cast sequences, or deaths, bots could then be identified and banned. Con: Bot builders could modify their programs to evade this, and is very difficult to program. 3.) Macro restriction. Pro: Restricting macro functions such as follow and other commonly used functions by bots would also be key to stopping bots in a BG, who would then be stuck at spawn and could be easily reported AFK and banned. Con: However, this creates a problem for legitimate players who use macros as well. What are your solutions to this problem?Lyonolda10 Oct 30, 2012