Battlegrounds

Nov 12, 2012 Forced to do Arena prior to RBG for cap? Can anyone help me understand why they are making us do arena/random BGs for conquest before doing RBG to get capped for the week? For example, I can win 4 RBGs at 400 each and get 1600 cp then do 2 daily randoms and be at 1800 and still need to do another RBG to cap for the week? Why is Blizz forcing us to do Arena/randoms first? Do they want everyone to do RBGs on Sunday/Monday?Genini2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Can downvotes please trump bg weekends? I'm tired of taking a 15 min /afk vacation just because it's IoC time. Trust me, when I downvoted it I meant I really hate it and never want to play it again. Ever. I'll even pay you a bonus fee per month to avoid SotA, IoC and potentially AV.Noxara3 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 "ZOMG WARRIORS OUT OF CONTROL!!!" Déjà vu -As in every other X-pac... I think Warriors are especially susceptible to blame by design unfortunately. How much of this is actually the Warriors own doing? -Not counting the assisted DPS from the ranged hitting the target from behind the bushes along with the healers hiding there as well topping the warrior off... The one to get singled out is the class with the most visibility, and I think this gets overlooked most of the time, in the calling for "nerfs now" posts. The Warrior is the one class people see smack in the middle of their screen riding their behind. Naturally they are the first class to get called out. Unfortunately, instead of a modest adjustment, out comes the chopping block, and then people move on to their next target of choice which might be the ranged who's OP burst was coming from off to the side all along, or the healers healing too much... etc. ad nauseam.Varangian12 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 What heirloom? IM coming up on 2175 honor and i wanted to know if i should buy the shoulders or the dagger idk i already have 3 heirlooms help plz thank you:DHeyessay0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 1750+ Prot War, LF RBG Grp Hey all, I'm looking for a RBG Grp to push 2.2k with. Mostly available on week nights and I can be available on weekends (not every night). Please add my battletag Natal#1246. Full PVP Set/Weapons etc. Thanks!Cardian4 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Looking for RBG team Fdk and r sham 1500 cr lf steady rbg team. Add balwsdeep#1673Faqu1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Weekly cap... CP the cap is 2200 right?... im capping at 1800.. why?Inconyoazz3 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Feral Druids damage... is fine. :)Hairyhoudini0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Epic WOW Video Rate. Hey peeps just made a new pvp video focused on Duels so one v one try ed some fun stuff in cool places please rate on what u liked or didn't like i would love more feed back and thanks to every one that helped with my last videos feed back and i think i worked out any bugs the first video have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8k2pqSV0YM&feature=plcpMächine9 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Arms warrior lf rbg http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/madoran/Borntolose/achievement#95:15092 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/madoran/Borntolose/achievement#95:165 fully geared w/t1 weapon atm shot caller for current rbg team 1750 cr w/ 2400 expBorntolose3 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 85 Bracket? 70 bracket is crap and I haven't played it since 4.3, is the 85 bracket any good? My hunter is geared and I wanna know if theres anything more then trolling lvl 90s.Valops4 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 1800cr BM hunter LF RBG Xrealm 1800cr BM hunter LF RBG xrealm message here ill be checking regTotalbadass0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Monk Flag carriers Anyone have any experience healing/being them? How are they doing as carriers?Thundahstahm0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Someone please explain the CP change to me? I haven't done a single arena or rated BG this season. I have capped my conquest points via random BG's each week (it's a grind but that beside the point). This afternoon I double checked to be sure I was capped at the usual 1350, and I saw that my maximums had changed to 1800 for randoms and arenas and 2200 for rated BG's. I thought perhaps it was a glitch, so I jumped into IoC and won and got 50 more points, total for the week now 1400. When and why did this change? I haven't done anything to raise my maximum weekly point total. It has been 1350 per week until today. Answers?Radroit4 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 HOLY !@#$ Just got out of a SoTA. Half our team stayed on the boats, i.e bots. We could not even get off OF THE BEACH. I've never seen this happen before. EVER. Come on Blizzard, at least tell us you're DOING SOMETHING. Silence isn't going to win you any browny points with your paying subscribers. Hell, at least acknowledge the problem or something ffs.Ikari2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Can we put a maximum number of healers in BG Just went in a BG where EACH team had 5-6 healers. It is just disguting. They were all healer in the flag room healing their FC, even with 10 stacks we couldnt kill him. I understand healers should not be an easy kill 1v1, but by having them unkillable like that just make them invincible when they stack. There is no fun in doing 161m damage in a BG and having 2 kills. I seriously think healers are ruining BGs, I see people asking for war nerf, BM nerf, Lock hitting too high, I even saw some people crying about DKs obliterate doing too much damage. By nerfing all the dps classes, you will just make healers more unkillable than they actually are.Nazgul9 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 no healers vs a team with 3 healers. WSG how is this even a fair match...i think it should be sloted almost like LFR. healer queues ect.Wreckface14 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 LF RBG Solid Group Blood DK FC/BALLer Frost DPS 0 Rate on my dk, Have past experience under druid though to 1800+ RBG. Have Vent and Mumble so w/e is preferred. Blacktalis#1774Caledor1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 ENOUGH! Do something about rated bg lfg I'm done trying to bleed my eyes out looking through trade chat JUST trying to find ppl around my cr. I am fully geared, awesome healer with all my achievs yet it matters jack when I can't find a team to raise my CR. In raids as long as you know the boss and got the gear, that's all you need. Why the extra layer for rbgs? It's an incredible pain. Please let CR only matter for points, and just allow RBG MMR to show so that it maintains through seasons. I am completely done with kids with their 1700+ requirement and my 1690 not being good enough.Janeck9 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 LF 2.2k+ Prot Warrior FC RBG's LF 2.2k+ Prot WARRIOR FC - 2300+ RBG Team (3 HOTH, couple glads, all skilled) We play every Saturday & Sunday @ 8 Pm Est. - 2100 CR-Eradicate1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 2300 exp prot/arms lfg rbgs Prot/Arms Warrior lfg cross realm rbgs. 2300 experience, 2120 CR. Fully geared, Malevolent 2H/Sheild, aswell as a few other pieces. Add GaterHater#1530 to BattleTag for more info.Bruhbear0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Prot/Arms Warrior LFG RBGs (2300 EXP) Protection/arms warrior looking for cross realm rbgs, 2300 experienced, 2120 cr. Fully pvp geared with Malevolent 2H/Shield, with a few other pieces. Add GaterHater#1530 to battetag for more info.Bruhbear0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 You want to help your team win? Enable Unit Nameplates in System->Interface->names->Enemy Units..check that off so it is selected. You can unselect pets, totems etc. This will help you focus a target that is near death but still up, you can switch quick and finish him/her off in a bigger battle. DO IT! Now you can pressure that healer and monitor the rest of his team, if anyone is low, switch quick, kill it and carry on. Happy hunting bgers.Fìona4 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 The bots. So, I like doing PVP, I also like levelling in PVP too, but it is so impossible to enjoy BG levelling when there is so many bots, Blizzard tell us to report the person for cheating, i've done so, also with screenshots to prove the same person is Botting on my Realm, he is still online botting constantly, i'm sure it is easy to say Blizzard does not really care, it is all about money, i'm still debating if I should quit until this problem is sorted, as I can't enjoy what I like to do anymore, i'm sure blizzard can see in BGs and can tell who is botting, or do a rule if someone gets deserted two times in a row, they get banned from BG for 24 hours, it will definitely clear some botters. Please fix this :(Hølychrîst3 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 what to do with honor points Once we have all the dreadful gear, is there anything we can buy with honor after that? Where do we buy it?Ozd8 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Random bg que button needs to go Unless blizz can figure out a new Battleground que system don't waste your time participating, as a indidvidual player.It should never EVER take 8 hours to complete the bg daily for 100 miserable conquest points. CTG of sargeras is ally side for premades all are welcome just google it for vent info.Wrath strat for Horde faction.Its better to win 90% of the bg's as a premade as oppossed to losing 95% of every random bg entered.Darkelfen2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 2300+ CR RBG Team LFM I currently run a team on KT Alliance includes all 2250+ CR. LF monk or resto sham and shadow priest. Leave reply at bottom with your info.Jawnathan0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Must have T1 weap is BS... I don't know why this is a req to get into a PUG RBG. There are people who have paid to get their weap and are complete baddies. Perhaps people should look at their gear and their skill and not just, whether or not you have a weap. For some of us, it takes a while to get 7250 points. Sure, in a few more weeks it won't matter. It's just extremely annoying right now. I have been looking for group for hours with no luck, cause the ONLY thing I don't have is my weap. But I'm skilled and am in Full Dread/maelv gear & both Weap/OH are epics, just not T1. It's frustrating as all hellWhatevas4 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 LF RBG Team (Prot Warrior) I am currently on a dead server and looking for cross-realm rbg team. Available all nights of the week. Add battletag barqsbites#1108 or leave message on here with contact info. Thanks~Cleat0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Rouge: 2 daggers or sword dagger i am makeing a rouge twink i made some gold spent it on heirlooms,earned some honor because all i do is pvp. i was wonder if my rouge should have 2 dagger or sword in main hand dagger off hand? what is better because im coming up on 2175 honor and i wanted to get somthing thank you:DRafous9 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Pvp trinket Make it grant 5 seconds of immunity to all cc effects. Currently there's no reason to even use it in anything but a one on one situation. Pop it, guaraunteed someone's going land another stun/fear/what the !@#$ ever else on you as soon as you do. I can't wait for the cc ui to make it in game, maybe then someone will post a vido on how often that thing's on thier screen. Just boggles my mind that bliz's answer to pvp is to keep piling on stuns/fears. Now they even make fear spamming the win button. It's so stupid.Mokei4 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Dev Watercooler MoP PVP - Small Group RBGs I'm writing this post with the hopes that some other people out there share the interest I have in the comments from the developers at the end of last month regarding small groups joining rated bgs. I read the Dev Watercooler: Mists of Pandaria PVP article and the section near the end that touched on the idea of having groups of 5 queue for RBGS and the potential for 5v5 versions of some RBGs. I think that both of these ideas are good, but the small-format battlegrounds idea is amazing. I really like the idea of having larger maps with objectives to complete in a 5v5 format. I think that the different type of pvp engagements and strategy a battle of that size would create could lead to some epic and challenging games. The example of Gilneas as a 5v5 almost works already. Node or capture-based BGs require offensive and defensive strategies that can be executed at the 5v5 scale which would put a serious emphasis on team composition and positioning on a larger-than-arena scale. I think that bgs like Silvershard and Kotmogu could work in this format as well, pending a few small adjustments to objectives, perhaps. Adjustments to the BGs themselves raises the questions of whether a 5v5 for RBGs would be categorized the same way as the current 10v10 ones. Would the ladder be the same, or would it be a separate ladder as the different arena brackets have. I'm interested in hearing input from others on a format like this. I'd like to discuss creative ideas for BGs that could work in the 5v5 format - even if changes had to be made to them to make it work. Does anyone think that this would be an appealing way to approach small-group, instanced pvp? Would anyone be more inclined to form a 5v5 group for BGs or RBGs over a 5v5 arena matchup?Beverage2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 That's it! Blizzard you have zero ability to control your own game. The Bots have ruined it for me. They win due to your inability to be proactive. Heck, you could at least monitor this crap in real time and stop it as it happens. But I imagine your are too cheap to hire the necessary people to monitor things until you figure out how to stop the afk/bots. You sucked one last month out of me for which I know will be put to good use....yeah right. 7.5 years and this is the worst botting/afking I have ever seen. Even GC didn't say squat in his PvP blog post (sad to say he said nothing mucg of anything in it). Either you really don't care (I hope this is not the case), you don't know how to fix the issues (I'm leaning to this), or your management just doesn't see it in their daily TPS reports. I could take the FOTM, I could take the gear divide. I could take the shortening of the BGs for the ADHD crowd. But the continual cheating by afking/botting with no end in sight has made me decide to take my $15/month and blow it on booze. At least that can be fun.Coryrzon10 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 bot how do stop it, it's easy Just stop giving xp above lvl 30 or are stop it all together. Just worry about the twinks at lvl 19Whizzkid8 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 NERF HEALING it's really frustrating! i have a lvl43 human mage with full heirlooms. my frostbolt hit for about 300(casting for more than 1.5s), but a monk can heal 200 per second at least with infinite shooting mist, and the most annoying thing is druids, they can't die with 3 dps hitting them! with all the healing they have they hit hard as well. As a mage who can't heal at this level, i'm just like an ant on the burning pan if i don't have a pocket healer. and even if i have one, if the team on the other side have one too, it just seams endless... it's not fun for dps classes to watch a healer dancing in front of us with the insane amount of healing while i am so busy and strain my wit and nerve to try forever and look at him keep his hp at 60% all the time, even with 1 or 2 team mates we still don't make any difference and finally when the healer have 20% hp left, it just take him 2 sec to be 100% again!! blizz have u tried this? all the effort are in vain. IF U ARE NERFING THE MAGES WITH THEIR CC, COULD U NERF THE HEALING A LITTLE AS WELL?Xcuter8 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 BG ques could work better I know for a fact alliance ques are around 4-6 mins a que and horde ques are instant....but i read about a horde complaining about never having healers...well then maybe blizz needs to impliment a system where if your a non-healer class your gonna wait longer on a que and healers get first priority into bgs so that way you get 2-3 healers a bg on both sides while i dont know what this will exactly do to alliance side of bgs because i dont know how many healers we have i do know that the horde would either complain alot less about not having healers or complaing about the new bg wait but this way they can stop their complaining cause they do have healersShatøs0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Bot problem growing.... The problem is getting worse not better. The more it happens the more others get brave enough to do it and want to benefit from bging while not playing. Just got out of silvershard mine where 5 players were botting doing nothing but mounting and following others. 5 players makes up half the team there is no chance to make that up and it is impacting game play. I know 3 friends who are now finding the casual pvp environmental unplayable and considering turning off their account to go play other games. This is going to have a big impact on casual pvpers if they can't ever win because they are always fighting against outnumbering team.Alexious16 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 The report afk system needs to be revised. Just got reported afk after rezzing at docks late in a Isle game. I died actually from the catapult being destroyed as I was launching. Couldn't even get back to the fight in time before I was givin deserter debuff and got no honor. Thanks to a battleground troll I basically got nothing. System needs to be looked at.Erosah6 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 nerf casters, and kill bots getting hit by mages and warlocks for 250k damage is ridiculous. this is going back to burst pvp which is completely 0 fun. i play a healer and i like a battle, not a stupid 2 second, dead, rez, rinse complete. blizzard already ruined pvp once by doing this, please dont do it again, and kill the bots, if blizz really did care they would put gms in some battlegrounds and start doing suspensions, prove to us you care blizzard, i'm tired of hearing that there is nothing you can do when we all know there are multiple ways to fix this.Odinshammer1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Queues not popping? This didn't effect my level 90 character but on this toon, the 50-54 bracket experience on bg's simply won't pop. I'm in retaliation b'group I believe. Wondering if any other peoples are experiencing difficulties. I've tried switching up, queue for a single wsg, random and random with two blacklisted but it just runs on to like 30 minutes etc. Avg claims to be 4.Hycine1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Put the Player back in PVP http://youtu.be/Mt7LniAxt50 Are there any plans to fix this? This isn't an exaggeration. This is what happens all the time now.Act8 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 85-90 BOTS EVERYWHERE there is 10 or over bots in bgs right now in every bg plz do something blizz this really is not fun in a AV there is 20 bots u cant even kill the boss cuz u get wiped to much get rid of bots! its not funLeôn5 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Bots are completley ruining battlegrounds Please fix them!!Liziboo3 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Cant group Q for battlegrounds? Level 85s. Hi. Just now im trying to group que with two of my friends but the game wont let us. I can actually click the "join as group" button but it wont let my friends and I in a que. Heres some information: Friend 1 is on the Pandaria 10 day trial. Friend 2 is on a paid subscription but does not have the Mists of Pandaria expansion I have the expansion and a paid subscription No one in the group has their experience turned off Myself and friend 1 have pvp gear, but friend 2 does not. For the life of me I cannot figure out why we cant group que. Any ideas? Some more info; I can group que with friend 1 but not friend 2.Wonder2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Kil'Jaeden IoC Multiboxer... You Just got OWNED! Youmadbrah? To all the Hordies in that match... gg <3Yogiwan2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Some pvp dailies would be fun. As I continue to pvp. I have used up all my gold from questing from 85-90 on enchants and gems, and really do not enjoy doing current dailies for some gold. It would be awesome to implement some way of making gold from pvping in bgs. Like in cata I can use my honor cap on trade goods and sell them. I think maybe some daily BG related quests would be fun. Like kill 25 players in a bg, or even a daily for each bg. Like win a game of WsG or twin peaks. A weekly quest would be cool also. Like cap 5 flags in wsg, or hold the orb for a total of 1 min in temple. Idk, stuff like that would make things fun no??Neçrosiis1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Epoch-LVL 70 guild LFM for rbgs/all 70 raids Level 25 guild with Dark phoenix for our exalted members. http://www.epoch-guild.com Clearing SWP/BT weekly as a guild and constant Heroics and 5 man BG groups that annihilate WSG and EOTS, and we are currently working on a second RBG core group. Thanks.Barëreborn40 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Outrageous queue times Totaly-TOTALY OUTRAGEOUS!!! http://postimage.org/image/82uosnw63/full/Mohmoh0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Bots, anyone know what's going on? Does anyone know what is going on? I literally am cool with bots in BGs, but I am just curious. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BOTS LATELY? What is going on? Why so many people decide to use bots, why are so many people doing it, and why so much?! Are they all players who have decided that they don't have enough time to play the game so they bot? Or are they all hacked accounts farming gold to sell? Are they gold farmers? Why are there so many?! So many questions, why why why?!Ðreamin11 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Immunities How long are you immune to a certain CC before the reset DR starts all over again? Why isn't fear/stun/sleep on same DR cycle? Can silence be added to trinket?Exemplar1 Nov 11, 2012