Customer Support

Feb 24, 2013 Can RaF mounts be taken away? Just wondering if I were to "recruit a friend" with another player, I recieve the mount and learn it... Can the mount be taken away if the other person cancels their account or something like that? Im asking because a friend of mine just did this with someone and I'm worried they could get ripped off. My friend gave the stranger gold after learning the mount... but im worried its some scam that will rip off my friend.Foxy6 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 D/c'ing during stopcasts Ok, posted in tech support.Grishna2 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 RaF mount not received My friend that I recruited just payed his second month of game time today and neither of us have received the mount. Can you please solve this problem, thank you.Balver4 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 gift i want to buy wow bec. its on sale...but how can i send it as a gift?Juvon2 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Invalid Authenticator Code So, I log on today and I kept getting an error that my account info was invalid. (I have had this issue before in the past) The fix was always log on to battle.net and toggle my authenticator. (remove and reattach it to my account) Well, This time... I am unable to re-attach the authenticator. I get the error "An Error Has Occurred: Invalid Authenticator Code. I decided to remove it for now and went on to play... I've tried many different new combinations and even gave it a 4 hour difference (was busy raiding and pvping) Came back, problem is still persisting... Is it maybe my authenticator is to old? And Blizzard no longer supports those old ones? (I have the one I bought from Blizzard back in 2010 - by vasco - uses 6 digits -My daughter has a newer one that uses 8 digits - both use 10 digit identifier on the back though) Or, it there someway I can get the database to re calibrate my authenticator? I seen this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551255723#5 Similar issue... but that was Months Ago!Aushraum6 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 buying EU account in the US I apologize if this is not the right place to ask this, Im wanting to get a EU account to play with my European friends but my question is can I just go to the EU wow site and buy an account normally with my credit card or how does this work since its a different type of money?Foomz3 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 guild leadership info I know that this may be the wrong spot for this but I am wondering if there is someplace that I can read up on activities that a guiild leader can do with in the guild to inspire ppl to assist with the guildDrakô1 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 World PVP One of the things about PVP is that world PVP is kind of dead. Ok, so may I make a suggestion. World PVP gear. How it works: Weapons, Armor, and items that can only be obtained through world PVP, or found in the world somewhere and once retrieved, can then only be used in the world arena. Use in Battlegrounds are excluded. Players might be able to look on a list or ask npc's where rumors of these items may be and if possessed by a player, hunt the players down while in game to get the items. Of course for the players possessing these items, there will have to be logoff timers on the items and a check in process which they will have to talk to an npc or get an item to maintain possession of these items. If they can't complete the task daily or weekly then the item is taken from their possession and it respawns back in the world somewhere for someone else to find and maintain possession of. Exiting the game during a fight would thereby forfeit possession of the item which would then go to a random respawn point. Players would have to hunt down clues for the item. What would make this worthwhile not to exit the game if someone were jumped by a group of players? The weapons or items would have to be beyond legendary. They would have to be so powerful that a player could overcome multiple opponents with relative skill. This could open up new avenues of new quest lines and stories as well as to use less populated areas for endgame pvp content. Just a suggestion. Thanks. UstarteUstarte3 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Not getting my email from customer support I have checked both my junk folder and my main one, and I have yet to get the email that lets me change my password. I tried to reinstall diablo 3 after a few months of not playing and it locked my account due to a change in play habits or some such thing. Now I cant play WoW either until I can change the password. It has been over 8 hours since I first put in the change password request and it said one was emailed to me.Traib2 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Question about transferring toon->dif acc I have a question regarding when I would transfer a character between accounts. If I transfer a *low level* character from Account B that has 100+ mounts and 9000+ achievement points to account A, with 600 achievement points and <10 mounts, will all those achievements and mounts from account B transfer to A? I own both accounts, and both are in my first\last nameDarkrealm6 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Guild Recruitment Addon/Spam Is anything being done about this? Every time i log on an unguilded alt i am barraged by dozens of messages an hour attempting to solicit me to their guild. I report them for spam but honestly being on a rp realm and seeing that reporting spam, harassment, or bad names never gets addressed my hopes arent to high.Papilon6 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Upgrade from Starter Edition Issue Good Afternoon All! I had convinced my buddy to try the Starter Edition of WoW. He absolutely loved the game so he decided to upgrade to MOP however even though when he goes into the Account Screen and sees both the Starter Edition AND the MOP when he logs in he is still unable to access the Auction House, Mailboxes, ect. I had him un-install and re-download from the MOP Client and still nothing. We are on day 2 of this as of the time of this post. Any ideas please? Thanks all!Shinslash7 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Expired/Frozen game license Hi, my debit card was changed and I forgot to post new info in my account. Got an email saying the credit card failed, etc etc, so I fixed it. I was playing last night after I changed the info and payment went through. However the forums will not let me post saying "This account has limited posting access due to the following condition: This game license has expired or been frozen." Can someone please fix this?Dysheki9 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Recruit-A-Friend Question. So my Dad and I are doing RAF and i was wondering for each character he gets to lvl 80 he gets 40 levels on that character or is it just 40 levels over all? like 3 characters to lvl 3x80= 240/2= 120. Would he have 120 levels to give to any of my characters below his level or is it just 40 and thats it?Satosashi2 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Gm Interaction A Gm told me a month ago that I was a high enough rank to take over a guild, and now a month later I am being told that I am not a high enough rank. Pitiful customer service is pitiful. Poorly trained Gms much? or was I trolled?Farradyth82 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Hi I had a question on this laptop I am getting this laptop was curious if anyone knows if its good and if it could be run on ultra setting and what the fps would be? 1 x Case (Valkyrie CZ-17 17.3" Full HD 1920x1080 LED-Backlit Display Laptop w/HDMI Port, E-SATA, USB 3.0, Illuminated Keyboard, Li-Ion Battery, Universal AC Power Adapter - Original Metallic black)) 1 x Processor (Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM Mobile Processor (4x 2.4GHz/6MB L3 Cache))) 1 x Memory (16GB [8GB x 2] 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM [Laptop Memory] - G.SKILL)) 1 x Video Card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 4GB GDDR5 Video w/ NVIDIA Optimus [CZ-17])) 1 x Primary Hard Drive (120 GB Intel 520 SSD - Single Drive)) 1 x Data Hard Drive (500 GB 7200rpm Serial-ATA Super Slim Laptop Hard Drive)) 1 x Optical Drive (6X Blu-Ray-R/8x Dual Format DVD±R/±RW + 24x CD-R/RW Combo Drive [CZ-17])) 1 x Sound Card (HD Audio with THX TrueStudio Pro)) 1 x Network Card (Killer E2200 Gaming Networking)) 1 x Mouse (iBUYPOWER Precision Gaming Mouse - Midnight Black)) 1 x Operating System (Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium + Office Starter 2010 (Includes basic versions of Word and Excel) - 64-Bit)) 1 x Warranty (Standard Warranty Service - Standard One(1) Year Limited Warranty + Lifetime Technical Support)) 1 x Rush Service (Rush Service Fee (not shipping fee) - [RUSH !!!], Ship Out in Next Business Day)) 1 x USB Ports (Built-in 2x USB 2.0 Ports + 3x USB 3.0 Port [Laptop])) 1 x Video Camera (Built-in 3.0 Mega Pixels Digital Web Video Camera)) 1 x Internal Wireless Network Adapter (Intel Wireless-N 2230 802.11 b/g/n 300Mbps Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 Combo)) 1 x Flash Media Reader / Writer (Built-in 4-in-1 Media Card Reader/Writer [Laptop]))Tigøhbitty4 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Can't see target's buffs? (only on 1 char) On my main, and only on my main, I can't see friendly targets buffs. I looked "everywhere" in the options to see if it was disabled or something, but for the life of me I can't figure out why its happening. All my other characters can see people's buffs... anyway, if anyone knows how to solve this please let me know!Icehero9 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 I know this has probably been posted before There is no reason I should have to use 3.5 hours of my paycheck just to change my tauren in to an orc the MOST i would even consider paying for this service is 10 dollars cmon guys 25 dollars is outrageous especially with all the money you've already made off meSteazy5 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Banned? So this is my second wow account. my main is somehow banned? i cant access the email its linked to and apparently blizzard has already discussed my issues with someone? It surely wasnt me. i am in the dark right now and a little upset that i sat down to tailor some gear on my mage and the account is banned for botting? wtf i dont even know how to bot let alnoe where to get one? How would someone get access to my account, use a bot, get me banned, and then to top it off impersonate me trying to regain access...... Very frustrating here......Payney3 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 2 accoutns same battle net if i have 2 accounts on my battle net do i have to rebuy allt he wow games for the secodn account?Jastoranas1 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Just Bought Expansion Packs I just started this account today and bought all the Expansions with the digital copies, While in-game i'm still a "trail" account but what my Account online says It's at the product level of Mist. I was browsing through the forums and and saw some 72 hour restrictions. I'm unable to whisper people/Invite them ingame.Hesitate1 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 member ship broken? i just bought WoW and a number of things are not working (whispering people, inviting people) and i can not change my forum picture to my main toon it doesnt even show him as a choice please helpUrgruk8 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 PTR, copy character, file not found! I've had the characters for many years. I thought I'd follow the clickety trail to copy one for PTR , new content. Double U Tee Eff. Says "file not found".... thanks a lot.Adinor1 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Resetting the SoR date? My subscription ran out a few months ago and since its been almost a year since the last SoR date has been set (3/4/12?), I am wondering if this will ever be reset (in the near future).Portalgun3 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Upgrading From Cataclysm to Mists of Pandaria Hey guys. So today I wanted to ask you guys the following question: • I have upgraded my account from Wrath of the Lich King, to Cataclysm, and now I'm more then ready to upgrade to Mists of Pandaria (can't wait to check out the Monk class), but when I try to put the key (numbers) to upgrade, it tells me that I need to wait because there is still another upgrade going on bla bla bla... so my question is, How long does it normally take for it to be done and then upgrade to Mists of Pandaria? If I could please get an answer as fast as possible, that would be appreciated. Thank You Martin LeonStupidseeds13 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 error: fatal condition! I'm just starting out, I apologize for my lack of knowledge. But Whenever I get into the game, it freezes and this comes up. What should I do? This is what it looks like. I've repaired and deleted my wow.plif, tlif, that stuff and i still get this. any immediate help would be much appreciated.Iloveyoumia2 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Provide Gold for Battlegrounds I would like to address a issue I am encountering. I love to do battleground but I find I can not do it as much as I would like to because I have to farm gold to upgrade my new armor and weapons that I get. The PVE players receive gold for every dungeon raid that they do, is it to much to ask that those of us in the PVP area of the game receive gold per battle. If this is to much to ask I have a way for blizzard to make a little more money from me and eliminate the problem of third party gold purchase. Blizzard sell gold to those of us that do not want to farm for there gold because it is to much like work that we do on a daily basis. This would also help those that do enjoy running around collecting ore, pretty plants, and such because those that can afford it will not be in there way because we have to be there. One or both of these ideas would be very helpful and eliminate a lot of problemsPyashing9 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 The toilet and the authenticator (Cell Phone) So my one year old decided to clean my phone in the toilet today. Right now its drying and hopefully will just work here in few hours... Just my luck today my account is asking for my authenticator code. So my questions are: 1. What can I do now without my phone? 2. What will I have to do if my phone doesn't turn back on?Reveries3 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Guild Master Server Transfer Question I have read through the various FAQs and guides and such and have had no luck in finding an answer to my question. Is it possible to perform an account transfer for the Guild Master character during the Guild Master Server Transfer process? The WoW accounts are on the same Battle.Net account; the target WoW account is fully upgraded to MoP so it should be a valid destination account for the character, which is coming off a Cataclysm level account. Is this possible or will I have to pay another fee for a Character Transfer service to then perform an account transfer? Very much would appreciate a response. As I have seven days to wait to start the guild transfer, time is not particularly critical. Thank you!Gandhowlf5 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Character transfer without active subscriptio I was wondering if it is possible to transfer my toon from one account to another when the account is currently not active. I tried but I can't cause my toon is part of an arena team but I don't want to resubscribe for one month just to disband the team and transfer my toon. Any help pls?Bubblesx1 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Reward for using Scroll of Res I recently used a Scroll of resurection to bring my wife back to playing and she got all her rewards but i did not receive my mount. Is there delay for this? She did pay for a 1 month Subscription.Areonuggets6 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Where is the battle.net 90 day wow subscripti Last time I renewed my subscription I was able to do it from the comfert of my own appartment. Now when I go onto the wow websight the 90 day pay as I go option is not there. Where is it and why cant I find it easily?Theholycow5 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Can't find character on transfer list. I cannot find my character when I go to the transfer option, and when I manually enter what server this character is on it says An error has occurred. You have no characters on this realm.Burntcookie2 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 I haven't recieved my recruit a friend awards My brother just started playing and I used the RaF option to get him to join I linked his account with mine and upgraded his account and gifted him gametime and also he set up a payment plan as well for when those 2 months subscription ends. But I still didn't get my rewards?Havewemetyet4 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Scroll of Resurrection bug? I scroll of rezzed my rl friend on the 31/1/13 After his 7 days of free game time finished he renewed his sub (monthly) ive been around his house to see he renewed it plus on top of that hes still playing and wouldn't be able to if he hadn't:P. However when i tried to claim my mount it says not yet earned in the rewards section when clearly it has? do i have to wait for the 30 days to pass completely or what? the FAQ just said he needs to renew for minimum of 30 daysAlaric1 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 calendar not showing guild event. Hello and sorry if this is post in the wrong section. I currently have two wow accounts. I can see guild events on my second account but when it comes to my main account I cant see any of the events to sign up for. It just started doing this a couple days ago. Any ideas on how to fix it or would I have to complete reinstall wow and all my addons?Painuser5 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 upgrading starter edition to battle chest! i cant upgrade my starter edition to a battlechest. i brought a retail boxed copy and when i try and upgrade it using the cd key it comes up with a error message saying try again later as the game or website may be undergoing maintanence. however i tried this a couple of days ago and said the same thing! do i have to unistall wow and reinstall or something?Gholaric5 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Delete a Post I Made I don't currently have an active WoW subscription, so I cannot edit any posts I made on these forums. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5235704533 Please delete that post, or edit out my skype name.Blueobelisk2 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Transfer/faction change bundle? If this cannot be done, I'll offer it as a suggestion. Currently, I can server transfer and faction change a guild at a package cost of 65 bucks. I cannot however, apparently, bundle a faction change and server transfer for a single character. I had been debating on bringing a Horde character of mine from one server to Suramar alliance, and two separate transactions is kinda a pain in my butt. If the option is there for guilds, why is it not there for characters, with or without a discount? Personally, I wouldn't even care if there was a discount. I just want to be able to do it in one transaction :/ I can server transfer and account transfer in the same transaction(did it with my druid) but I can't with this.Atropis6 Feb 23, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Portals I need to know why the portal to Pandaria isn't open for me. I paid for the game and cant get to it. Im lvl 85 sp it should be open. Twilight Highlands is also not available. I have check the hero's call board and checked the palace yet they haven't opened up. I would love to know why.Vanamara7 Aug 2, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Just Saying... Wispy5 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Upgrade Difficulty i just updated my account and bought the battle chest but i still cant gain experience. And at the start up it still offers me 50% off to upgrade. What is wrong with my account?Lashalon14 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 WoW Guest passes useless now? I have a ton of guest passes and free ten trial trail passes are the useless now?Omchi13 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 'Party' Grenade Issue or player issue suggest Someone in my pug tossed a party Grenade, before the Well Fed food buff was earned on my toon. I used the food again, and the player's next grenade "almost" succeeded at preventing the food buff. I know this is a player issue... but we cannot expect everyone in game to be angels. I am not the best at words. I just.... would suggest something to be done to prevent the party Grenade from cancelling eating. Maybe longer cd on the grenade, so I can finish my food buff, on the second attempt? Then again, maybe not. I was lucky. If I has used the food a split seoncd later, the second grenade woulda cancelled the eating. Whose to say, there might be two players up to no good, and toss anothe grenade, regardless of the other's cd... so a longer cd on the thing, isn't gonna be that much help. Maybe, change the item, so it might say "does not work if the target is eating", or something. The grenade wastes food, which is wasted gold, which is wasted time. All the wile, the other player is probably laughing their pants off. I'm not amused. I know it is not much gold or time, but still... It's annoying, and I do not like dealing with strangers shenanigans. Edit to add: Party grenade itself is aweosme. Party grenade used to waste my gold... thumbs down.Remata3 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 data for upcoming patch just a question, I get this message on the launcher "downloading data for upcoming patch" and I'll be honest, I've had a lot of crashes and messages about wow suddenly using up too much memory on my computer while this has been happening, is there a way to turn this off, and just download the full patch on the day, or is this simple something I have to put up with for the time being?Eliil3 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 WoW1 & WoW2? WoW1 isn't even accessible it's a trial... WoW2 is my REAL account it has Vanilla,BC,WoTLK but of course it's the one that's had trial restrictions even though I bought the subscription.Rismak12 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 $20 MoP Okay well I plan on buying MoP from the store. I was just wondering I have a new labtop with NO wow instill on it. If I just installed that MoP download will I need to download all the other expansions? (I have them all just thought id ask)Shâmbulance5 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 MOre then one computer I purchased the digital copy of Panderia, which I put onto my laptop. Can I add the same copy to my desktop, without invalidating the game on my laptop? I travel, and use both computers, don't want to mess up my laptop, and not be able to play on the road, but would like to play on my desktop when at home.Darqueroze2 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Loading screen I just downloaded wow onto a new PC and everything on the pc and wow is up to date, yet when i log into wow i cant get passed the loading screen. I have restarted several times and when it sits at the end of the loading bar the game crashes on me. Also i would like to note that when i downloaded wow it didnt come with the wow repair like it normally does.Scarlët2 Feb 23, 2013