Customer Support

Dec 5, 2012 Abuse/Spam from Diablo 3 to WoW via BattleTag I have about 1 month with this problem. Ingame some users Every day send me a invitacion to my Real ID. The invitation its a advertising, they offer sell me an illegal copy of Diablo 3 in exchange for ingame Gold of Word of Warcraft. This Problem is driving me crazy. They send me aprox 15 a 20 invitacions per day! Im already made severals tickets and followed the steps of Game Masters. 1.- I already Select "Report Player for:Spam and Abuse" , for evey every invitacion. 2.- Change my battle.net account and my BattleTag name. 3.-disable my Real ID Chat and wait 24 horas . And i dont have any result, i'm really desperate. The Spam and abuse ts so Great! , that I'm even thinking of cancel my subscription Mist of Pandaria. Please Please GameMasters I really need your help. GhostCrawler Save me or somebody >.<! PD: sorry for my grammar , english is not my native language.Icecøld14 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 cinder kitten can't buy it?? I try and check out and it just puts me to the Blizzard store. Are the kittens sold out or am I doing something wrong?Clawz3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 What do I do when... I found someone hacking/cheating/botting but at the time was unable to utilize the Report feature? I was on my 85 cruising through Jade Forest when I saw the darnest thing, another 85 flying (well not really flying, more like falling but resetting themselves up after they fell a bit). I know 85s can't fly in Pandaland, and have seen this before. It took me a bit to click on this sketchy/skippy fellow and when I was right clicking to bring up the Report, he/she went out of range. I couldn't follow him, as my 85 can't fly, and I'm not going to wander aimlessly through Jade Forest in order to find and report. So, what do I do? (I have heard submitting tickets get the generic "There is a Report feature, use it" response)Deffknight20 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Bots... Just came out of Strand of Ancients, in a 15 man bg level 87 on my mistweaver monk. Every one was a bot apart from me... how do i know? every one was on the same place in the map, following eachother, doing nothing, occasionaly casting one spell on them selfs. I was the only one in the BG chat and actually in the demos. how hard is it blizzard to just stop bots? add a system to block botting websites , make it so you must type a code before entering a BG so no bots can get in? this is ruining my game play.Healzora21 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Question about Game TIme So I got the trial version of Cataclysm and then decided to also buy the actual expansion. On my account, it says that my account is using Cataclysm Trial and my time runs out on the 12th How come it isn't registering the month of game time that comes with the expansion. Is it going to start the month after the trial time is over, or what?Lorthenus6 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Raiding Mists of Pandaria and bad loot system Dear blizzard. please fix the supper bad raid loot system number 1.its random souldent be a problem but it ends up giving you over and over the same loot. and it gives you loot thats not for your spec ether. number 2 you cant trade loot between raid mimbers ether so its dubble bad.so all in all it just scews you number 4 you cant buy the weps you need on a wows online store so theres nuthing you can ever due people are starting to talk u need to fix this befor people start leaving my best firend of 15 years and we have been playing for 6 years said <> this game yester day and ive never herd him say that about this game ever please get on it sorry if my spellings bad but you guys get the idea..ty and i hope it gets fixed.Valatar4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Insane in the Membrane...bugged? So I started doing the Insane in the Membrane achievement pre MoP release when their was nothing to do. My problem with it now is the bloodsail and steamwheedle reputation. I raised my bloodsail reputation to honored first and then tanked it to max hated to get my steamwheedle all exalted. After I got it, I didnt get the achievement. Mind you, all of the other reputations neccesary were already exalted. I had put in a ticket about it at the time and spoke with a GM who basically said, "We'll look into it." and I never heard from him again. So just now I finished going back to farm bloodsail reputation....from max hated to honored. I hit honored, once again, no achievement. Is their something I'm missing or is it just bugged? I can't do these grinds anymore :(Iceiceice14 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 PTR I recently signed up for a ptr and its saying my charachters are copied but its not showing me that it is on my accountDruidice4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Does Scroll of Resurrection delete heirlooms? I got the SoR, and I did it on a character that had heirlooms on, then when I went on him, the heirlooms were gone.Regestal4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Account Locked --- Help! Hi all, Yesterday my account was locked due to suspicious activity, and today, I tried to change my password. Everything worked fine up until it said that a confirmation email was sent out, yet I have not received said confirmation email. I have tried re-sending it multiple times, but still no email. Is there anything I can do to fix this?Cement6 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Need help with info on guild transfer please I havnt played my hordies in forever (notice my xmas shirt..from last year haha) and I had put quite a bit of work into my toons proffesion's and matt collecting. Also realized I had some patterns like Robes of Arcana which arent in game anymore. So I'd love to just transfer her over to my mains realm (Ravencrest-allience) and do the faction change and get her into my mains guild. I've looked thru quite a few threads and have most of my answers but sure wouldnt mind second or third opinions, and I have a few questions im just unsure of. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much in advance. Ok so I know that I can transfer her, that I can put my gold into the gbank so I can take it with me because shes such a low level. That I need to have an authenticator on her for at least 7 days before transfer which is no problem since my new cell came yeah :) I know all about what mounts transfer and dont. I know quest are erased. Hopefully I'm right so far, please please correct me if im wrong. Really want to be sure to have no surprises. Ok what I'm unsure of is, I want her to be alliance so will I need to just get a faction change and that will give me the option to chose a race. ( I'm guessing so ) My next issue is does the guild need to be a certain level, its always just been for my personal use with no other toons at all ever in it. And lastly and by far most confusing is, I want to put her in my main's guild. How do I go about doing this ? Do I have to give the guild away or can I just disband it? Once thats done, am I free to move her into my mains guild and just go about my wow life, or is there a time restriction? Sorry for all the questions, any help at all on any part or any links (I've sifted thru quite a few including blizz's though, but may have missed something) would be most welcome. Thanks guys and gals in advance. Everyone have a happy cloudy cold rainy day. P.s. Does anyone know how I go about finding info on the pattern mentioned above (Robes of Arcana) low level cloth robe, the robe used to be used for a warlock quest. Not sure anymore. and what it would sell for. I looked at wowhead a month or so ago, and a few other places but nothing mentioned anything about selling. Personal opinions very welcome :)Voidofhope3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Refunds for MoP? Ever since I have added the new expansion (6 days ago) my framerate (FPS) is constantly between 10-15... It stinks... My system (ASUS) is a year old and has all the up to date vid card, etc... I don't want to waste my time trying to play a game with a choppy, stuttering screen... I use to play the game prior to MoP at the highest settings w/out any problems... Now my settings are at the lowest and I still get the 10-15 FPS... Not going to waste my time with this so i'm cancelling my membership and hope to get a refund for MoP... Are their refunds offered for MoP?Tebowswife7 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Blizzard, I'm about to return MoP to walmart. I just bought it. Tonight. I went to fresh install. It didn't work. Kept freezing. I searched online. Disabled firewalls, showed hidden files, deleted all past WoW / blizzard files, and more. It freezes. Every time. At 1.3%. Do you understand the concept of Install? That means, it's on the disk. What the FRACK is it doing accessing my god damn internet? What is it, pray tell, that I am doing wrong? Am I the idiot who is hitting the 'install' button wrong? HOW IS IT THAT THIS IS A PROBLEM MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. And why is it that I've been trying to D/L this for the past four hours and no one can seem to help me?Disguíse33 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Archaeology I am a level 51 Worgen. I am pretty sure I have all the prerequisites to learn archaeology but when I go to the trainer there is nothing offered to learn. I have available checked in the filters and I am at a loss for why I am not offered trainingHerleves2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Battle pet lvls reset. I lvl 2 of my battle pets to lvl 7 last night. When i logged in to continue lvling i found that their lvls had been reset to what they were before i started lvling them that day. I lvled a Harbinger of flame from 1-7, and a mechanical pandaren dragonling from 5-7. Was there some reset or roll back that happened last night or early this morning that wasn't posted?Pánzer0 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Missing 2 Rouge BoA's Missing My Rouges Chest, shoulder and Dagger Please help! Thanks!Gunfight2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Flawless Battle-Stone I received a flawless battle-stone a few days ago. Upon logging out it disappeared from my bags. I put in a ticket and waited two days. The response I got was "It's in your bank." It however is not in my bank, bags, mail, void storage, under my robe or in my boots. I clicked the "need more help" button and placed a second ticket and now it says wait time is 3 days. Some others on wowhead have had the same issue. I would really just like to have the item restored. Thanks.Azulina5 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Acct Hacked/Authenticator wont add.Need blue! Ok, let me back up a few days and start from the beginning. I havent played in 3 weeks. Monday I got a new phone and redownloaded my authenticator. I did the restore on the authenticator, input my info from previous authenticator and thought I was good to go. I couldnt log into my acct because of the authenticator. Being stupid, I disabled the authenticator to get into my account and thought it would be no problem adding it back. I have went to add it back on several times and click the send email verification tab to add it and wait for the email. And I wait, and I wait. It finally shows up SEVERAL hours later and when I click on it, it sends me back to the beginning of the steps to add the authenticator. So again, I wait and wait on the email. I get up this morning to again attempt to add the authenticator and have an email stating that my password was changed. I go to the site and sure enough, my account is locked for unusual activity. First of all, HOW THE HELL was my password changed when I have SMS activated on the account. Secondly, Why does it take forever for the email to come through to add the authenticator, only to start me from scratch??? Someone seriously needs to look into this as its beginning to irritate me knowing that someone was on my account due to delayed emails!!!!Donielle8 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 60 Replica gear not purchasable?? so confused, so my warrior had the achievement from 60. So I had bought him the replica gear, later logged onto my hunter and I couldnt buy it on him. As of 2 days ago I tried doing it again and can now purchase it on my hunter, but cant on any of my other characters? HELP.Anderex18 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Disc Priest STOP OVERLOOKING DISC PRIEST IN PVP, we do not get any love from serious Arena teams or RBGs, please....... Or if like you say Disc is fine, write a post about how Disc is fine for people to seeChrîst5 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 I just wanted to thank you! I just wanted to thank Xyrnath (CS Rep who handled my ticket getting me back onto my WoW account), you are amazing! Thanks for getting to my ticket so quickly and alleviating the problem I had. I know that sometimes (most of the time D= ) we players don't show our appreciation to the CS Reps at Blizzard, so this is me showing some! Thank you! PS: Have a wonderful day! PPS: I'll be ordering an authenticator this Friday now that I have a new computer (free of all those nasty bugs) :)Sallana4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Pending My race change has been pending for 14 hours. Yes I know it says I should wait a day, but in most cases it only takes an hour or less. Anyone tell me whats going on?Slaughtered3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Scroll of Ressurection Hi, (sorry if this is not the correct forum for this, but I couldn't decide on a more appropriate one) So I stopped playing WoW right after Firelands release, but last week Blizzard sent me an e-mail for a free 10day trial. I took advantage of the trial to see pandaland and started to play again, and some of my old guildies are still playing. I want to start again, but was hoping I could get a scroll for a free 80. My friend is not able to send me one, possibly because my account is now "active" even though its only trial game time. Does this mean I have to wait for the 10days to pass to get a scroll? Thank you.Hildy2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Blizzard Store error hello, Im trying to buy a game time card for this month and apparently i'm getting this message "We are unable to process your transaction at this time. To complete this transaction, please contact Customer Support. Alternatively, you may also select another form of payment." and i have been using the same credit card and the same billing address for the past 2 months and it worked fine...its only acting up this time..been trying for 2 days now.Valkrowzer4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 mists of pandaria not installing when i try to load it it brings up the launcher and says it up to date. I installed cataclysm already and it installed fine. I'm level 65, do i have to be higher to install it?Tinsletown2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 I Choose You After the recent patch hit I logged into a character and was retroactively given the achieve I Choose You. I didn't realize it was going to be awarded at that time and logged onto a character that was not on my main realm. The problem is that the 3k gold that comes with that achieve is pretty useless to me on that character, so I was wondering if there was anyway to remove it from that character and give it to my main. I know that 3k gold isn't hard to obtain, but it's also not insignificant, especially to me since I don't tend to focus very heavily on making gold in the game. It's a minor enough issue that I didn't want to clog the ticket queue without getting some feedback as to wether or not this is the type of thing a GM can help with. Thanks!Feradda1 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Transfer a guild question I am trying to transfer my guild from Kil'Jaeden to Ticondrious and I get all the way to the last step and it gives this error: This character was transferred too recently. How long do you have to be on the same realm before you can switch a guild? My main moved to Tic and I transferred in this toon to take over as guildmaster, but now I am bailing on KJ all together and want to move the guild. This toon, Vishanka, moved to KJ on 11/27. So, how many days/weeks/months before I can move the guild with this toon?Vishanka3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 How can I avoid getting my account locked? My account has been locked twice in the last couple of weeks for "suspicious activity", and both times nothing has really been wrong. My only guess is that I've started logging onto the mobile AH from my phone and my work PC. It seems like the point of those options though is to do it from different devices than the one on which I play the game, so I'm not sure why that would flag my account. Is there a way I can avoid getting my account locked like this? Any customer service rep have any more insight as to why my account is getting locked?Tehrod15 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Selling Ingame content, Question, I recently Xferd to Tich, And I see so many people Spaming, Sellin In game time cards/mounts Pets, Even Realm Xfers for In game gold. Is this Breaking the TOS??Sarbadon9 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Name change dispute I need to speak to someone in reguards to my rogues name being flagged for a name change. I do not have the minutes on my phone to call or I would do that. His name is Wrathion. I have spoken with several gm's over the past month or 2 on him and not 1 of them said anything about his name. #1 12/1/2012 11:38 AM Harfintuulf Customer Service Representative Hello!Thank you for sending in this ticket about the recent troubles with the name change.Unfortunately, this will require a name change for Wrathion. This is because players cannot assume the name of NPCs on RP servers, especially well-known ones such as Wrathion, Thrall, Jaina, etc. etc.If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you have any separate issues that you need help with, please open a new ticket with us, and we will do our best to help you: <https://us.battle.net/support/en/>Have a good one!HarfintuulfGame Master Teamus.battle.net/support/ #2 12/2/2012 12:35 PM Courtral @ Wyrmrest Accord Yeah um the problem being I had the name on my rogue before Wrathion was in game yet. Check and see how long the character has been active. There have been no name changes since the "forced" one. If my name was such an issue then it shouldnt have been available, or the several GM's I have spoken with should have said something to me when they called my character by name. The other 141 Wrathions need to be forced to change their names as well. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander right (I would like to note that the above ticket had been removed from my ingame ui by someone at Blizzard.) #3 12/2/2012 2:56 PM Xygerbi Customer Service Representative Salutations Courtral! ^^My name is Game Master Xygerbi and I hope you are having a wonderful day. I understand you had a question regarding the recent name change on your account. This iis something I would like to discuss.To begin, Courtral normally we do not discuss actions taken on an account. Players need to be aware of not only our policies but the realms they play on. PvP realms have different rules than PvE realms. RP realms have different rules than PvP and PvE realms. This includes naming and harassment policies. Now, I have reviewed the stiuation but after review the actions taken were within policy. Please understand that Game Masters respect the community and as such, we are not proactive when it comes to names. If a player is reported through the in game tools and it comes to our attention through the right; click report, we will review the report and take the appropriate measures then and there but we will not actively seek out names and change them. We let the community decide what is and what isn't acceptable by reporting names to us. Please understand that further discussion regarding this name may not result in any further information and to review our policies on names.I thank you for your time and wish you a wonderful day.Cheers,Game Master XygerbiCustomer ServicesBlizzard Entertainmenthttp://battle.net/support #4 12/2/2012 9:48 PM World of Warcraft Naming Policy Keywords: naming, policy, name, character, penalty, action, violation Our naming policy rules apply to all player chosen names in-game. Please note that we are not able to change names upon request. If your character has a name that does not violate our naming policies, but you would still like to change it, please have a look at our Name Change service. If you see a name that you feel violates our naming guidelines, please report it using the in-game reporting feature. Highly Inappropriate Names that fall under the following categories are deemed to be highly inappropriate and will be met with appropriate action. Racial/Ethnic/National This category includes both clear and masked names which: Have any racial/ethnic connotations Have any national connotations Extreme Sexuality/Violence This category includes both clear and masked names which: Refer to extreme and/or violent sexual acts Refer to extremely violent real life actions Sexual Orientation This category includes both clear and masked names which: Negatively refer to any aspect of sexual orientation pertaining to themselves or other players Obscene/Vulgar This category includes both clear and masked names which: Are inappropriate references to human anatomy or bodily functions Are pornographic in nature Moderately Inappropriate Names Names which fall under the following categories are deemed to be mildly inappropriate and will be met with appropriate action. Harassing or Defamatory This category includes both clear and masked names which: Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people, be they in the game or external Blizzard Employees This category includes both clear and masked names which are: The names of any World of Warcraft customer support representative or employee of Blizzard Entertainment (both real names and aliases) Inappropriate This category includes both clear and masked names which: Are mildly inappropriate references to human anatomy or bodily functions Are references to illegal drugs or activities Have racial/ethnic/national connotations Have any connotations of major religions or religious figures (e.g. Jesus, Christianity, Buddha) Include names of World of Warcraft realms, zones, or names of major characters from Warcraft lore Are otherwise considered inappropriate for the game world Advertising This category includes both clear and masked names which: Advertise any organizations, or websites Restricted Names Names which fall under the following categories are restricted and will most likely not receive an account penalty on the first instance. Trademarks This category includes both clear and masked names which: Are trademarked/licensed by a company or an individual Pure Gibberish This category includes names which: Consist of a string of letters which do not produce a pronounceable name (e.g. Asdfasdf, Jjxccm, Hvlldrm) Contain "Leet" or "Dudespeak" This category includes names which: Consist of language existent only in online communication (e.g. Roflcopter, xxnewbxx, Roxxoryou) Titles (Does not apply to Guild, Arena Team or Pet Names) Fantasy titles should be earned through the mechanics of the game, and should not be recreated through character naming. This category includes names which: Consist of any title prefix attached to a character's name be it fantasy-based or not (e.g. Kingmike, Presidentsanchez) Real World References This category includes names which: Consist of any references to the real world, including people and places (Britneyspears, Newyork, Austinpowers) Partial or Complete Sentences (Does not apply to Guild or Arena Team Names) This category includes names which: Consist of a partial or complete sentence contained within the name (Hihowareyou, Ilikebeans) Violating any area of the policy detailed above may result in a suspension from the game. For questions concerning our penalty system, please see the Account Penalties page. Characters, guilds, pets, and arena team names found to be in violation of the above policies will be assigned a randomly generated temporary name. An E-mail will be sent to the account's registered E-mail address with instructions on how to change the temporary name to one of the player’s choosing. In cases of guild or arena names, the message will be sent to the guild or arena team leader. Note: Disputes concerning penalties or changed names should be directed to our Account Administration team. Updated: Oct 8, 2012 Article ID: 100550Wrathion52 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 I Geuss Having Bot's is ok ? Starting to wonder if Botting is ok. I mean if you go to the heartland in the Valley of four winds thats all you see is lv 85 on flying mounts . They are fly walking in mid air to gathering drops taking all the gathering an screwing the experince for the rest. What 85 I thought you had to be 90 in order to fly ? If you watch them they get stuck in walls you can tell its a bot by whats going on. Me as well as others have registered tons of complaints an nothing is being ton. So I conclude 1 either its a blizz employee an they choose to do nothing about it . Or 2 its ok to have a Bot now. Sorry to complaine But I am tired of seeing this. It screws the game play for others.Aakasha5 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Problem logging into WoW Hello, Last night I was playing just fine. I tried to login today and I was getting the "password incorrect or login name wrong" message after entering my authenticator number. After several attempts with the same result, I exited the WoW login and did a little investigating. I found an email from blizzard in my spam folder saying that I or someone was trying to sell my D3 account. (I don't even have D3 installed on this comp anymore) I went to the link provided and reset my account and authenticated my existance with the battle.net site and can log into it with no problems. I still cannot access WoW for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Shammcow9 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Missing Quillian mount I recently started my wife's account again, there are 2 seperate accounts under one main account. I purchased the Digital deluxe when MOP came out. She has just the regular account. Last night I transferred her hunter from my account to her account. The CE mount and pet from the digital deluxe are gone, I did not delete them. I paid for something and unable to use them due to a transfer, this is ridiculous. P.S. It has now been 2 days since the ticket was put in, great customer service Blizz.Eurynome2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Scroll of Rez help! Hi i claimed my reward, panda shaman spec and everything and im still not receiving the in game command to accept level change? help! !!!_UPDATE_!!! Called Tech Support, gave them my issue along with another issue and they took care of it within minutes. THANKS TECH SUPPORT!Alopex6 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 EU client issues I'm having issues downloading the client.. what I mean by that.. every time I try/do it overrides my NA client and then I have to redownload that one so it works again. I just keep failing to find where to change the names so they show up separately >.< Thanks.Kredulous4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Can't level past 85 I haven't played in a year but have 4 85's and various mid-level toons. A friend sent me the scroll of resurrection so I decided to try it out. I got familiar with one of my 85s and decided to accept the 10 day upgrade for MoP. I really got into it but noticed that once I reached 100% on my level bar that was it.... What gives? Why cap my level when you've capped my playtime until I buy the game? If you really want people to come back and give you $15 per/month when other games like GW2 are 100% free-to-play monthly why do this? This feels like a slap in the face, honestly.Voidsoul1 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Excessive low-level bg queues I'm finding myself waiting 20-30 minutes or more to get into a bg. I understand that the hour might be late sometimes but this is not always occurring when it is late. To the best of my knowledge, battlegroups consist of many, many realms. How likely is it that there isn't 10 horde and 10 alliance in any given bracket queuing up out of a possible thousands of players to fill up a warsong gulch. I'm willing to accept that this is a possible cause. I'm in Australia playing on a U.S server so 4 am realm time is 11 pm for me and i've played this server for a couple of years now and can't remember having wait times so long. Now, if it is in fact a player base issue and there isn't enough people queuing in, therefore increasing the amount of time any person would have to wait for a bg to pop, why does the average wait time not reflect this? Right now i'm 50 minutes deep into a bg with an average wait time of 4 minutes? How many players from how many brackets have to wait 'x' amount of time before the average changes?Hitekninja7 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Account is locked My account is locked but I am not receiving any emails to change my password to reactivate the account. I tried to log on into account information here and went thru the name and secret question. I am then told to check my email but I have not received anything.Tono10 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 faction change question, blue help please A day ago I bought a race change on a gnome, and turned her into a human. Today I transferred realms with that same character, and was surprised that I was unable to also change faction due to that character recently "changing factions." Is there any way a customer service rep could help me out and take down that cooldown? Regardless, while not a huge issue (the cooldown is up in 3 days anyways), it seems odd that the race change cooldown for any given character is shared with the faction change cooldown. I can understand why there should be a cooldown for each change, but shouldn't they be separate?Chërubale0 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Scroll of res issue! I received a scroll of res from a co-worker. My issue is i selected to get a level 80 NOT transfer the servers or faction. I used it on my level 11 druid with my heirlooms. My issue is i logged into the account and tried to get my levels and it didn't work :(. I closed wow and opened it back up about 5 times. Trying each time. I currently have a open ticket. However i am wondering about any feed back from Blues, or the community. Thank you everyone!Reapér2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Can't purchase game? So, I got a Mastercard giftcard for $50, and I tried to upgrade from the trial account, but when I clicked "submit", it redirected me to the form page, saying there's an error, but it won't say what error. :/ßeasthunter1 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 game time card 10/03/2012 Although 60 days of a game time card were registered two sheets, it will be reflected only 60 day for one sheet. Account of a game is impossible in the state of freezing. And both of game time cards are used, and are in the state which cannot be registered again. Also the contact of e-mail correspondence of support He could not search from a battle.net but mailed here. Please correspond immediately.Goshogawara12 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Have Mists of Pandaria, Do I need to buy Cata Do I need to buy Cataclysm in order to fly? I just turned level 60, purchased my flying license and a flying mount (Gryphon) in Stormwind and jumped off and castle to fly but fell straight into the water... I tried leaving the city (outside the walls.) Nothing. A player led me to a portal within Stormwind and once I went into that portal I could fly. I am very confused. I was told I may need to also buy Cataclysm in order to fly out of Stormwind... Thank you.Puyoti2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 CAN WE END BOXER !@#!#@!!! in all seriousness the boxer thing is out of control why would u allow this to happen in a game you control. i don't care if they pay 200 dollars a month its not ethical or fair to those who don't want to pay 200 dollars a month to have 30 accounts to run around and destroy everything in stormwind or orgrimmar can you end this crap? please ITS NOT A DESIGN OF THE GAMEFélo12 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Toon Transfer issue. I transfer my pally from Alliance to Horde different realms but when i try to continue lvling all the starter quest are still there for the Horde but im exalted with the Hozen now so i cant finish any of them do i just ignore them or is there a way to fix them.Satandeath0 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 I can't use my iconic name Ok for a long time ive have had and used the identity of "kingquesse" on many a forum and games, but on this lovely Tuesday evening i go to create a priest on "Gundrak" my home realm and to find that this name in unavailable, i go to the armory finding that there is no results. I wonder if there is something wrong with my name or if i can't see the others that have taken the name. If i could could i get some help with this issue.Còldwar9 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Error #206 and no game time expiry email I always rely on Blizz to remind me when to go buy a new game time card. Just tried to log into WoW and got error #206.. Had not received any email warning of game time expiry in 3 days as I have always received in the past.Fatalfem1 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Offended when trying to join a dungeon.. Hi, I went to join a dungeon group to level up and helping others defeat monsters.. But, I was told to leave the group "Even though I done nothing wrong, they voted me off.. Some said that they do not like mages "My character is a mage". When I started to defeat a monster, they all left for me to die without reason.. In patch 5.2, I was wondering if there can be a rule that no one is allowed to vote or bump one off the team even when offending others hurtfully? I even done nothing wrong to upset them..Clannicus5 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Just came back to WoW- MoP Install is nuts.. I've been frozen in MoP Install at 1.3% for the past hour or so. Finally, I'm getting the pop up message: "Failed to download a required update. Please check your internet connection and try again. Ok. Cancel." I hit ok, and it continuously pops up. I don't have any old WoW files left on my computer, I did a search before I installed. I uninstalled WoW months ago. I also, obviously have an internet connection. Or I wouldn't be posting this. Or streaming while waiting on my INSTALL Which shouldn't need the god dang internet in the first place. What's going on here.. Edit: And no, it isn't a firewall. -.-Disguíse5 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Help Traveling to Eastern Kingdom ImA extreme noob and need help getting back to the Eastern Kingdom from Darnassus. Can you provide that help? I know this is a lame question but any help would be appreciated.Tropicans2 Dec 5, 2012