Customer Support

Dec 6, 2012 Question about Scroll of Resurrection So I was reading the FAQ for scrolls of resurrection and it says "The digital upgrade and level boost will only be available for scrolls sent during the promotion period". It never exactly states when this promotional period begins or ends. My account has been inactive since December of 2010. Am I eligible for the free digital upgrade to cata and insta 80 or just the regular 7 free days? Sorry if it's a dumb question but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Thanks.Coronalight2 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 new computer i have a new computer and am trying to get my account inwow downloaded onto it.Sangmurr1 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 <HELP>Defending the Rift -- Still not working One quest away from finishing in Vashj'ir! I can't complete the Defending the Rift quest. I begin the quest, but about 10 seconds in the NPCs fade away and the breath counter starts. I have removed all mods and restarted this quest 10 times, and still nothing. It appears from the community forms and WoW support forums that this is a known issue. Has anybody ever worked out a way around this? Since I can't complete the quest where do I go next?Ennasil0 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Cinder Kitten Issues Hello Customer Support Forums. I'm hopeing to get a Blue post that answers my question as soon as possible. I just purchased the Cinder Kitten several minutes ago, and when I went to redeem it, it said my account wasn't licensed to play or some crap like that. Which obviously can't be true since I'm logged into the game right now on a different character. I have no clue what's wrong, but I'd like some suggestions/answers from a blue to maybe help sort this out.Sylera12 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Possible to Merge two B.Net Accounts? I have two accounts both contain games and I'd like to merge them into one? Is this process possible? Thanks so much!Bearfisted2 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Wow Mobile , having issues right now i am having issues going mobile with the wow armory, i just installed the wow mobile armory however each time i try to connect to world of warcraft with my phone i am receiving difficulties. Any help would be much appreciated!Shadowraa3 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Ticket times? Hello, I submitted a ticket a few days ago and it's still showing as 1 days, 10 hours estimated answer time. This time has not changed in a few days, what's going on?Gheed2 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Missing Auctions? I'm at work, so I'm looking at my auctions through the browser and I seem to be missing an auction? I have all of my Inks up, but I'm missing my darkmoon rabbit? It's not listed under Active/Sold/Ended? Where did it go :( Under the ended section it shows that one of my stacks of inks sold, but the rabbit is nowhere to be found, will be at work for 8 more hours, opening a ticket in game isn't an option for now :(.Unitedbankin1 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 my password. I have to change my password at least twice a weak and it is so damn annoying. I have to change it because when i am browsing the forums at school or at a friends house on my phone, not even connected to their wifi, i try to log in to the forums to comment on a post and apparently due to suspicious log in activies on my account i am forced to change my password. it is a little ridiculous that anywhere i log onto my account that is not on my main computer i have to change my password. This is really annoying and i hope i can get this fixed because i want to be able to log onto my forums account from other places without having to change my password all the time. is this a bug or what?Rep6 Dec 6, 2012
Jan 4, 2014 Dungeon. I don't know if it is just my computer, but as soon as i join a group in a dungeon my world of Warcraft will just shutdown or my computer will freeze, and this only happens in dungeons.Claington1 Jan 4, 2014
Dec 6, 2012 Item upgrade problem i can only upgrade items with valor points...if i put a malevolent o dreadful item, can only upgrade those item with valor for honor o conquest points. This only happen with this char, help pleaseFetse4 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 No Offense, but why am I here? My AP is over. I cancelled my account and my annual pass has ended. Yet, here I am . . .. Looking at my account, I appear to have a 6-month recurring game time that expires in March? I'm thinking I might have actually purchased that before the AP, so does that mean I am now getting those months (i.e., from the 6-month recurring game time) now that my AP is over? And if that's the case, what exactly do I need to do to ensure the 6-month game time doesn't automatically renew itself in march?Librily4 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Stuck at the dungeon loading screen.... I was about to do a random but it never loaded all the way. I tried logging out but my character is still stuck at the loading screen. What should I do about this?Jetholdael1 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Need to expand subscription options Can you please come up with a billing structure in addition to the monthly subscription? I'm a devoted full time student and can only afford to play on Saturdays, if that. It's not economically viable for me to have a monthly subscription when I can only play 3-4 days out of the month. Furthermore, having a monthly subscription makes me feel obligated to play more frequently as to get the most out of my $14.99 fee. This situation inherently puts my grades at risk as well. If you guys could please implement some type of 1-day pass, pay-as-you-go, or even purchasable game minutes (similar to prepaid mobile phones), my account won't have to be inactive for 9 months out of the year. Some people have very busy schedules and if you want to cater to this demographic, you'll need to offer more flexible subscription options to keep us playing. Not everyone can afford the time/money to be playing WoW constantly for months at a time.Byways45 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Hmmm... really.. it is my character... Anyonee else get kicked and then when you log on to your main , or the same character... and are told another character with that name alreadt exists. now this is not a new character but a level 90.... this is ignorant.Reganhowdy5 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 should i? is it worth coming back to play after a 3 year hiatus?Medicinalman2 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Scroll of ressurection I just recently sent a SOR to a friend of mine and he accepted it. i was wondering if he does not buy a game card until christmas, will me a him both recieve the rewards of SOR if he waits that long?Bamboojunki2 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Do i need Cata to upgrade to MoP So i bought a battle chest, and im wondering if i need to buy cata to upgrade to MoP, or if i can just buy MoP? thanksWeedanhoes5 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 Scroll of Resurrection I'm not sure where to post this because I don't have membership so I'm limited on where I can post, I was just wondering if someone would send me a Scroll of Resurrection. Email me at I will be buying gametime so you will get your mount.Misfitslol2 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 8, 2012 No Sort of Loot from Sha of Anger I just killed the Sha of Anger on two different toons and BOTH TOONS did NOT get any sort of loot from the kill. No loot, no gold, no opportunity to bonus roll. I really hope I'm not screwed for the week.Golgöth7 Dec 8, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Locked out of my character So I try and transfer my death knight to another realm so I can play with my friends. I have sufficient funds, made sure my mailbox was clear, no auctions, etc., but when I confirm the order, it tells me an error occured, and now my toon is locked! Was there something I did wrong, and how do I unlock my character?Armchair10 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Email Help so yeah I loggged into one of my old emails that was my primary wow email for years and Its been accessed from china multiple times ( i guess i know how i got hacked years ago ). It came up as a message when I logged in and it happened in the past and just 3 days ago, as far as i can tell all my other accounts are ok even the one I use for wow now. I didnt know where to put this, but yeah i'm kinda nervous gmail prevented the latest, but when I recoved my account last month giving info from that email was a big part of it, I dont have a box for the game right now so if I lose my toons I have to give info that hackers could get access to, exp. my name, name of toons , past passwords ( this may be a hope but i only remember a few myself) secret question etc is there something I can do to stop this? I have some nostalgic stuff on there so i dont wanna delete it, I dont wanna put text protection on it cuz then theyll have my number im not sure what to do googz blocked this recent login but what if they dont in the future TLDR? Gmail told me somone from china has accesed an accoutn that was connected to wow , but no longer is, I am very worried about this and am looking for the right thing to do.Gerasa3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 HELP (Read thread) I bought the Celestial Steed off of you guys, and I put in the code it gave me and it says that it has already been redeemed.Multidot3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Help, appearance change not happening.. I just put in for a appearance change on my Paladin on another server. I had logged out completely when I did the order and waited a few minutes. Loged in and the option to change him wasn't showing. So i checked my order and it shows complete. I logged in with another character on the server and even made a fresh level 1 to see if i could get it to refresh and i still dont have the option to change the character. :( what else can i do? Order #87885318 ***disregard its avaliable now. Just took longer than last time for the system to update. Had me worried. lol****Aracna0 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Self-service item restoration blues I have put in a request via self-service item restoration.These items which I am requesting for a restore were disenchanted ones so it needs to be reviewed.I understand that.But it has been 2 days since the ticket is in queue with no activity done on that. After I am being put through a wait time of 30 days (for the self-service item restoration to open) why am i supposed to wait so long for any action to be taken on my restoration request ?.Worgruid19 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Character dissapeared after transfer Yesterday i transferred a character form an old account i recovered and merged with my new and active account. The character is now on neither account and has been saying it was completed for about 24 hours now, wats up? Also, i tried the whole making a level 1 to reload my character list... no dice... i just wanna play my pally mannnn.Spanysh2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Twin Emperors AQ(40) loot "issue" Kafka3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Log in When i am logging in and i click on the play button, it just resets back to the log in page? Ive hitplay a dozentimesnow and it keeps doing samething. i triedre-starting mycompDrednaut1 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 SoR Didn't grant all rewards. This is the character I used the SoR on and it did not grant all the rewards, it granted cataclysm, the faction change and server change, but the character was already 80, and it did not give me epic flying, is this intended?Raevynz3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Buying Mount Is there anyway to buy the Winged Guardian mount, using PayPal. :) Please help.Lorthenus3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Suggestion on Another Pay Option Landstar2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Faction Change how long does it normally take.. trying to faction change my pally >_<Lynchh2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Where did my character go? Multi-Mac use? I just installed the free starter version of Mists of Pandaria on my iMac and just got to level 5, I installed the free starter copy on my MacBook Pro and after signing in, it's telling me to create a new character. Where did my old character go? I'm not at my iMac right now so I can't check to see if it got deleted but I thought I could play this on more then one computer as long as the other computer isn't signed in at the same time. Am I doing something wrong? Is something needed to be set up first? Does this only work on the full paid version? I don't know why it's not letting me select my character on my MacBook Pro.Veedaub4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Weekly maintenance Christmas week... Both Christmas and New Years fall on Tuesdays this time around. Any chance the weekly maintenance will be moved to Wednesday those two weeks? A lot of people will be off work and having to wait until 3 PM EST will stink!Capistrano12 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 [Graphics Feedback] Taurens on Yak mounts. Hello! I saw the yak mounts, and immediately wanted one for my tauren shaman here. Something about it really struck me as a good match. Anyway, I got my main up to the summit, bought a yak, and then logged over to this guy to take it for a spin. The male tauren sits in the yak, not on it, so his face is buried in the neck scruff hair. It looks... bad. Real bad. Can you pass this along to the appropriate programming team so they can re-evalutae how the tauren sits on a yak? Thanks!Cocheti1 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Ultra lag, windows 8 new PC 8 gb Ram, Nvidia gt620, Windows 8 64 bit. Drivers are all updated. It isnt on my end.Pewpewpeww7 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 My raf is not working! Im multiboxing raf and both my chars are lvl 71 dk i go to que for random dungeon and i notice is not giving the triple xp bonus even though i was next to him but i que anyways... I ask inside dungeon how much xp were the quest and mobs giving them and it turns out they were getting the same xp as me and i wasnt getting the raf bonus thing that appears in chat anymore........ I dont know whats going on since i still have 2 months left and i can still summon and all.Thrashtar11 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Mains and Alts Ive got a issue with how ive gotta grind rep with my alts to gain access to gear that ive already did the grind with on my main. The vp buff is nice but doesnt help the fact that you still have to grind the rep with alts. I feel that if i have a main whos revered/exalted with factions then so should all my other toons that are lvl 90. Is it to much to ask considering it took almost 2 months to get revered/exalted with on my main. Those that dont have the time to grind everyday are at a constant disadvantage. I can deal with the quests and so on, on my main thats expected to work for what i need. But for alts i feel they shouldnt have to be put into the same category of a main considering they have less time to actually play.Druidskillz4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Internal database error i was hacked yesterday now i got 3/4 of item back but i miss my bracer ring neck helm. They are in my mail but i can't loot them i got this message '' Internal mail database error'' i don't understand i did a ticket last night and i don't have any answer from a GM ... im lost and i have a raid tonight :(Jaggo2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Issues with dungeon queues. So I queue up for a dungeon, 15 minutes later get a random dungeon. They have most of the dungeon done. This happens all the time. All it says is random dungeon and you can enter or leave queue. Why not have it say the dungeon and how many bosses are downed if it is not a fresh group. That way I can leave the queue without getting deserter for yet another 30 minutes. I do dungeons to get the quest gear and random gear. Can not do the quests if they have already killed 3 bosses. I also PvP a lot and like to do so in each bracket as I am leveling. So XP in dungeons is very important on how much I get compared to the gear I get. So it is very frustrating to get into a random dungeon and most of it is done. I have to leave and wait 30 minutes then wait 15 minutes for another dungeon and by that time it may be the same issue so I would have to wait again. I really do not want to pay 10g to stop XP just to get some gear then turn it back on for BG.Smallfist1 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 So when can I use my Cinder Kitty? I bought it very early this morning...the fee has been charged to my debit card. but at this time (3:59pm) it is still being shown a Queued...on the status page.Oktag4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Abuse/Spam from Diablo 3 to WoW via BattleTag I have about 1 month with this problem. Ingame some users Every day send me a invitacion to my Real ID. The invitation its a advertising, they offer sell me an illegal copy of Diablo 3 in exchange for ingame Gold of Word of Warcraft. This Problem is driving me crazy. They send me aprox 15 a 20 invitacions per day! Im already made severals tickets and followed the steps of Game Masters. 1.- I already Select "Report Player for:Spam and Abuse" , for evey every invitacion. 2.- Change my account and my BattleTag name. 3.-disable my Real ID Chat and wait 24 horas . And i dont have any result, i'm really desperate. The Spam and abuse ts so Great! , that I'm even thinking of cancel my subscription Mist of Pandaria. Please Please GameMasters I really need your help. GhostCrawler Save me or somebody >.<! PD: sorry for my grammar , english is not my native language.Icecøld14 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 cinder kitten can't buy it?? I try and check out and it just puts me to the Blizzard store. Are the kittens sold out or am I doing something wrong?Clawz3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 What do I do when... I found someone hacking/cheating/botting but at the time was unable to utilize the Report feature? I was on my 85 cruising through Jade Forest when I saw the darnest thing, another 85 flying (well not really flying, more like falling but resetting themselves up after they fell a bit). I know 85s can't fly in Pandaland, and have seen this before. It took me a bit to click on this sketchy/skippy fellow and when I was right clicking to bring up the Report, he/she went out of range. I couldn't follow him, as my 85 can't fly, and I'm not going to wander aimlessly through Jade Forest in order to find and report. So, what do I do? (I have heard submitting tickets get the generic "There is a Report feature, use it" response)Deffknight20 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Bots... Just came out of Strand of Ancients, in a 15 man bg level 87 on my mistweaver monk. Every one was a bot apart from me... how do i know? every one was on the same place in the map, following eachother, doing nothing, occasionaly casting one spell on them selfs. I was the only one in the BG chat and actually in the demos. how hard is it blizzard to just stop bots? add a system to block botting websites , make it so you must type a code before entering a BG so no bots can get in? this is ruining my game play.Healzora21 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Question about Game TIme So I got the trial version of Cataclysm and then decided to also buy the actual expansion. On my account, it says that my account is using Cataclysm Trial and my time runs out on the 12th How come it isn't registering the month of game time that comes with the expansion. Is it going to start the month after the trial time is over, or what?Lorthenus6 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Raiding Mists of Pandaria and bad loot system Dear blizzard. please fix the supper bad raid loot system number 1.its random souldent be a problem but it ends up giving you over and over the same loot. and it gives you loot thats not for your spec ether. number 2 you cant trade loot between raid mimbers ether so its dubble all in all it just scews you number 4 you cant buy the weps you need on a wows online store so theres nuthing you can ever due people are starting to talk u need to fix this befor people start leaving my best firend of 15 years and we have been playing for 6 years said <> this game yester day and ive never herd him say that about this game ever please get on it sorry if my spellings bad but you guys get the idea..ty and i hope it gets fixed.Valatar4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Insane in the Membrane...bugged? So I started doing the Insane in the Membrane achievement pre MoP release when their was nothing to do. My problem with it now is the bloodsail and steamwheedle reputation. I raised my bloodsail reputation to honored first and then tanked it to max hated to get my steamwheedle all exalted. After I got it, I didnt get the achievement. Mind you, all of the other reputations neccesary were already exalted. I had put in a ticket about it at the time and spoke with a GM who basically said, "We'll look into it." and I never heard from him again. So just now I finished going back to farm bloodsail reputation....from max hated to honored. I hit honored, once again, no achievement. Is their something I'm missing or is it just bugged? I can't do these grinds anymore :(Iceiceice14 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 PTR I recently signed up for a ptr and its saying my charachters are copied but its not showing me that it is on my accountDruidice4 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Does Scroll of Resurrection delete heirlooms? I got the SoR, and I did it on a character that had heirlooms on, then when I went on him, the heirlooms were gone.Regestal4 Dec 5, 2012