Customer Support

Nov 25, 2012 cant get out. pease help me!!! I am a level 12 worgen mage. I have been doing tons of questing and leveling up. Now i cant seem to get out. The very last quest i had was to hunt for some queen and follow some guy. Apparently i screwed up and the quest didn't get finished. So i abandoned it. The next thing i know i cant find anyone. there is no quest givers, no online players, nobody is here anywhere. I have traveled everywhere in my area, all the cities, towns, everything. There is no one here. In Gilneas City there is a bunch of people dead on the ground everywhere. In every main entrance there are people like knights and some look like pilgrims that stand there. but when get closer and stand where they do they all fade away every time. then down in Cathedral Square is filled to the hilt with zombie skeleton looking people. Im the only one here i want to finish my last quest and get out of there. Somebody please help me, or help me move to the next questing area so i can leave. thank you.Freekshow1 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Normal Transfer Time After having my account compromised at one point, two of my characters were on another server. I went through the normal process and a GM had them moved back for me. However, that was 2 days ago and while they are no longer on the incorrect server, they have yet to reappear on their former server. If the processing servers are running slow can it take more time for my characters to show back up? When I choose which character to post with I can see both their names in the menu but neither have a picture or server listed.Aevist1 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Just bought Battlechest set.. I just purchased the battlechest set as I wanted to upgrade from the trial but I purchased a hard copy in a store and the key doesn't seem to work. It states: "The following problems have occurred: The code you entered cannot be claimed. Please check the code and try again. If you see this error again, please try again later, as the game or website may be undergoing maintenance." I don't get how it cannot be claimed as I just purchased the game, and the website seems fine and not undergoing maintenance at all. I just want to get this resolved so I can play.Tahz4 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Pay Name Change really lock my toon for days? Whenever I use the Race Change or Faction Change system, my toon is never locked until the process is done. I can keep playing and even if my Race or Faction change is still pending, and the moment it's approved, I can just logoff, relog back in, click a button and do the Race/Faction change. I wanted to do a name change for this toon (I went from gnome to panda, and regret not giving her a more panda-like name), so I was about to pay $10 and do it until I saw the following warning: YOUR CHARACTER WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR PLAY during the approval process, which can take up to several days to complete. The character will be available for play after the rename has been finalized or if it is canceled. Why would you lock my toon for several days until the name change is approved and process? I can't afford to be locked out from my rogue! I need to raid, I need to do heroics, dailies and play! I don't want to miss any days just to wait for a name change! Is this warning a mistake from the old days? I think I remember when Server Transfers were first introduced, it locked our toons until the transfer was done, but it doesn't do that anymore! Did you forget to remove the warning for the Name change service? Please tell me this is just a mistake. Because if I pay $25 and do a Race Change, I'm not locked out, and I also get to change my character's name in the process!!! But why would a $10 Name Change lock me out? It doesn't make sense.Itsybitsy3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 help! about world of warcraft:tribute art work for world of warcraft:tribute. here is some rules about world of warcraft:tribute •Artwork should be created at 8.5 x 11”, 400 dpi or higher, (CMYK or RGB), portrait shape. 3) Prints must be no larger than 11” x 17” in size. ---------------------------------------------- So,i wanna ask,My art work is 25.538 x 15.963”(Pixel:10215 x 6385),400 dpi(RGB) Is my art work compliance the submission requirements?Eilei5 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Retrieving Item Information I have Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick in my bags that I wish to mail to an alt, but currently, it is in my bags with it's info in red letters saying, "retrieving item information" I waited a few minutes... still says "Retrieving item information". I relogged. I closed out my game client, launched via launcher (I usually skip that due to an outdated router that cuts off when I use the launcher), and still the item says, "retrieving item information". Then I searched on the forums, a similar issue says, reset UI. My main question: If I use no AddOns, should I still reset the UI? (I loathe resetting it, it removes so many of my personal settings, that I have set up just to my liking). I had recently installed one AddOn, but a few days after adding it, I moved it out of the WoW folders a week or so ago, after it interfered with something. I'm thinking maybe the item has been edited? And I just have junk that does nothing? Help me out here, I'd like to see it's info, before I mail it to my DK, thanks.Lynnra5 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Not feeling like a valuable customer. Hi everyone, First of all, I rarely post and I rarely complain about anything. I'm the average player, enjoying the game&expansions, playing on a regular basis... just doing my things. I decided to create this thread after 2 disappointing answers from GM's... I'll try to be as quick as possible : ~ 2 weeks ago I got a problem with my account, every toons deleted, password changed, etc. Not the first time it's happening, so I create a ticket, explain stuff, got my characters back.After that I notice every heirlooms were deleted, open a ticket again, get my heirlooms back whitout any problems. Everything is fine until yesterday I simply notice that GM's forgot to restore my monk and heirlooms. Create a ticket asking for my monk and heirlooms restored. I get my monk back but I'm told that my heirlooms can't be restored because my Item Restoration Feature is on cooldown ? Alright that's strange, because every other heirlooms were restored by GM's earlier, why can't you do it again on this toon ? That's why I created another ticket to ask this simple question. The answer was: '' Because your characters and items were not deleted during compromise but rather by your normal play location. The access locations on your account are the same at the time of deletion as the access location you’re contacting us from today. '' I'm playing since 30/10/2007 29,95 $ USD 60-day Game Card More than 250 days of play-time... And you can't take 5 minutes of your time to restore my heirlooms ? Asking me to wait until 2012/12/10 so I can restore them myself ?Jenkael20 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Authenticator help please! i have the iphone app for my auth but that phone is broke and i can get on to the app to get the code i have a new phone now with the app how do i change the codes and use this phone please help i miss wow :)Life2 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Separating merged accounts? I've done some searching but really haven't found a definite answer to this question.. if I have two WoW accounts merged into one battle.net, one is my account and the other is the account of my dependent child under my name, is it possible to separate the accounts and update their name when they get old enough to own it themselves? If not, would it be possible to transfer their characters to a new account under their own name? Thanks in advance! 'SaniAksani4 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Scroll of Resurrection Promotion Hello, I have stopped playing WoW for quite sometime now, and wanted to get back into the game. I read up on the scroll of resurrection program and thought I would be eligible. After reading up on it, I found that it was only available to players who were inactive on or before march 4th. My account has been inactive since March 18th :( I was wondering if the date was ever going to change or if I could still possibly get one? -Thank you Your fellow WoW player, EradicativeEradicative5 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 unable to que... I can not que for a Battle ground on a taxi... I can not enter a battleground if the que pops on a taxi... is this a new feature or a glitch?Brendahunt2 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Swapping Account to a diff Battlenet Account Hello CS people! I'm not sure how this works but I wanted to inquire about moving this account off of its current battlenet to my other battlenet. I hate having two separate ones. =\ How do I go about this?Mollymorph5 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Reverse RaF So I had a guy send me a RaF and we were gonna power level to 80 when I login to find he removed me from real ID and he's no where to be found. The problem is I already purchased the account and fully upgraded and he's linked to me. Am I just screwed here or can I get it reversed.Chipperson8 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Changing accounts. I want to move my main toa new account. But will i still have all my mounts, and small pets?Mythun3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Purchasing game time with e-check Hello, I was just wondering if there was any way to purchase game time with e-check. I would like to pay with PayPal, and I always do it straight from my bank account, therefore using e-check, since I don't have a credit card linked with my PayPal. Is there any way to do this, or do I need to just go out and purchase a card at Gamestop or something?Rwarai3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Character Migration: Charged Twice. Moved a character, realized I'd messed up. Cancelled it immediately. Re-did the character transfer, went through fine. Two charges on my account now. I would hope the first one is being refunded yes? It has been 6 days. I would appreciate getting my 25 dollars back.Shiga1 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Please Delete This Panda I have 11 slots filled on Tich and i would like to delete my Panda to make a different Monk. I do not want to level a monk just to empty my mail box since that is the reason i am unable to delete it. Thank you. p.s.- or delete everything in my mail box so i can delete it when i have the chance.Yangying2 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Invalid Account Info/password EDIT:FIXED This is a alternate account w/o sub/d3, however my other account when I try to login it sends me to authenticator page. I input the number correctly, then brings me back saying invalid login information. Previously I used the recover password, and it worked. The next day it does not. This sounds like a hacked/compromised account. I have take the steps to start the proccess but it has been 24+hrs(webpage said 6-12hrs) and no email. My friend who has me on his friendslist shows me not logged in since 40ish hrs roughly atm. Which would be correct. Steps done: No virus's on 2 computers that I own, no addons I use in wow or any other bliz game. Notified blizzard through website. No response as of 8:40A.M pst 11/25/12Deathskully3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Missing Hog Ok I have 600 engineering on my hunter...back in cata i bought [item="Schematic: mechano-hog" /] and i made and sold quite a few then i faction changed from horde to alliance then deciding that it wasnt for me i changed back to horde. Now for some reason i cant see the mechano-hog in my engineering menu so i bit the bullet and bought another schematic and it says "already known". any help or advice would be appreciated :)Øken2 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Pending Payment Cant log in because my sub is pending? <removed> I logged in earlier today. Charge my card already.Tierná3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 roll as a pandaren how do i roll like all the others doEleyceon6 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Character Name Flag Bug Strikes Again!!! This is starting to be a regular occurance for me lately and I'm starting to think I shouldn't bother moving my toons to other servers. Once again I have moved a character to another server, and also completed a faction change in the process and yet again I get the character rename flag bug!! This is just frustrating for me more than anything, because all I want to do is play my monk and there is nothing wrong with the name at all as well as it belong to a previous character. Why hasn't this issue been fixed yet?Brewbear5 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 WoW exp. Need diablo 3 react. for Charger. Hello, Got an email today saying my payment info had expired (which is wierd because my battle.net info was up to date when I checked). So re-subscribed to WoW: MoP for 6 month recurring and upon finishing that it said to contact customer support to reactivate my diablo 3 account and add Tyrael's charger back to my WoW account. So, could you please do that for me? (also, why is the WoW subscription info different than the battle.net info? it didn't seem to specify that when hitting "my account" in the battle.net that this info would not apply to your WoW subscription...) Thanks! MixMixolydia2 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Riding Turtle Still Slow in MoP Why is the riding turtle/sea turtle slow when mop came out with all the dragon turtles at normal ground speed? I spent a lot of gold to get the riding turtle and can't use it for anything but sitting in Org. If the dragon turtles have normal speed why can't this mount? None of the other vanity mounts i know of are this worthless. So whats the point of even having it if you can't use it? Come on Blizz...Ahsila4 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Subscription set up issues. While trying to set up subscription, I get repeated "cvv2 incorrect" messages. I am sure there is an issue here, as entering 3 numbers incorrectly that many times would be almost superhuman. I purchased something from steam to make sure it wasn't an issue with the card itself.Knifebutt8 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Purchased a Race Change and never received it I purchased a race change a few ago and it never went through. The money has been billed to my account, the status on the webpage says completed, but no luck when I log in. Is there a delay or something I should be aware of? Every other race change i've done has been available the moment the transaction says completed.Kleptobawx3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Upgrading to Battlechest Purchase Error I'm trying to upgrade my trial account to the 50% off Battlechest deal they have right now. However, whenever I complete the purchase, it brings me to the "Error has occurred" page with the link leading to account management. I tried using another browser, didn't work.Jinzuboi1 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Purchased Server Xfer but.. Bought a server xfer for this character I am on now. Moved it from my other account to my new one in. I figured I would get all my mounts..etc that would come with a server xfer. Nope I didn't get a single one which bums me out because I had mounts on it you no longer can get. Would be nice to atleast have those atleast.Spose8 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Battle Chest I'm an 11 year old and I wanted to save up my money to by the world of warcraft battlechest, but as I was looking up info about it i saw that there was a first free month trial! What does that mean because I don't want to pay when it is my own game. I'm so confused if anyone could help me and explain this too me that would be great. I just want to check before I buy this and then have bad funds and get WoW taken away from me, and I just need to understand more I just started playing WoW last week and i'm addicted.Vandrell24 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Authenticator taken off account Hey. I had the mobile authenticator for my blackberry and I had it for quite some time. Recently, after having come back to a Blizzard title, I realized I no longer have it on my account. It's still on my phone, but for some reason isn't synced to my B-net account. In order to redownload it, I need to have wifi on my phone which I dont currently have. I never had to have that before, I was able to download and convert it over to my phone. Even now, attempting to even launch Blackberry's awful app world gets me this error: ... My question is, why was my authenticator taken off of my account without my acknowledgement? That seems like a pretty large security screw up. Now I have no way of getting a mobile authenticator unless I change my mobile plan. I can order the keychain I suppose but I still have the damned mobile one on my phone. Why the hell cant I use it?Spug7 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Don't use ingame gold for out of game things I'm writing this to warn everyone on EMERALD DREAM server. <removewd> is selling RaF, SoR, and promises he can do race changes and such. I fell for his dishonest scam and Blizzard wrote a response claiming they took care of this situation, however when I logged online he's still spamming trade chat. I lost 25k gold to this kid and Blizzard's response was that they are sorry they can't reimbuse me. I understand I screwed up on my part didn't know I was doing wrong.Xiojade5 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 will my laptop run wow smoothly? buying a new latop soon and im on a tight budget. will my future laptop run wow ? heres the specs Memory Type DDR3 Memory Speed PC3-10600 Memory Speed MHz 1333MHz Memory Slots (Total) 1 Total Memory Size 4GB Maximum Memory Supported 4GB Monitor Specifications Display Type LED backlight Screen Size 15.6" Maximum Resolution 1366 x 768 Touch Screen No RAM Memory Specifications Memory Size 4GB Processor Specifications Processor Class Core i3 Processor Brand Intel Processor Type Dual-Core Processor Speed 2.3GHz Processor Number i3-2350M Graphics card Integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 yes i know its integrated and not the best i currently run on the following specs and get about 7 fps :( tell me if above stated specs will be a great difference please current laptop: processor: amd turion x2 tl-60 2.0 ghz ram: 2.0 g OS: 32bit win 7 graphics: nvidia geforce7000m / nforce 610mÃpex11 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Latency issue Since last night I've had some latency issue, followed by a lot of disconnecting. Windows 7 64bit home premium MSE Firewall DSL Model Wired Connection Tracing route to 12.129.209.68 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 7 ms * 9 ms 10.240.186.89 2 8 ms 6 ms 7 ms 67.59.255.121 3 14 ms 9 ms 9 ms ool-4353e191.dyn.optonline.net [67.83.225.145] 4 10 ms 8 ms 9 ms 451be041.cst.lightpath.net [65.19.99.65] 5 * * * Request timed out. 6 9 ms 8 ms 9 ms xe-9-1-3.edge2.Newark1.Level3.net [4.30.130.237] 7 10 ms 19 ms 9 ms ae-31-51.ebr1.Newark1.Level3.net [4.69.156.30] 8 * 9 ms 10 ms ae-2-2.ebr1.NewYork1.Level3.net [4.69.132.97] 9 16 ms 8 ms 15 ms ae-91-91.csw4.NewYork1.Level3.net [4.69.134.78] 10 9 ms 9 ms 8 ms ae-4-90.edge3.NewYork1.Level3.net [4.69.155.209] 11 10 ms 10 ms 14 ms att-level3.newyork1.level3.net [4.68.63.142] 12 79 ms 80 ms 79 ms cr1.n54ny.ip.att.net [12.122.131.102] 13 81 ms 82 ms 80 ms cr2.cgcil.ip.att.net [12.122.1.2] 14 80 ms 78 ms 88 ms cr1.cgcil.ip.att.net [12.122.2.53] 15 89 ms 84 ms 80 ms cr2.dvmco.ip.att.net [12.122.31.85] 16 79 ms 79 ms 82 ms cr1.slkut.ip.att.net [12.122.30.25]Hrrom2 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Hey Hey I was wondering if I could xfer my toon from a different account to mine. It's my account and i RAF'd with it, so I know all email\answers\etc lol. Only problem is they have different names, any way I can perform this action?Unholy7 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Scammers What is the "appropriate action" that Blizzard takes against known scammers? I was recently scammed by someone of 8k gold. I filled out a ticket and was told "appropriate action" was being taken. Then, the person who scammed me joined my guild, later being kicked because 6 other people (not including me) told my gm that they were scammed by him. After being kicked, the scammer apologized and admitted to scamming the players of gold, although, he wasn't going to repay anyone. I filled out another ticket, this time letting Blizzard know that the scammer had now ADMITTED to scamming 7 people at least. However, while I write this thread, the scammer is currently online, playing the very toon I've filed two tickets about. So, back to my original question, what is the "appropriate action" Blizzard claims to take against scammers who scam tens of thousands of gold from multiple players?Supertryhard22 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Standard Edition to Starter? No game time So i have just ran out of game time but i still wish to be able to play on my starter edition without the need of game time. I know there is a way to switch between the Standard and Starter edition but i do not know how. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advanceGomul7 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Putting in tickets Claiming to file a lawsuit if you're not helped, can you get in trouble for this, if you are just doing it to get faster response times? If so, should I report someone who just admitted to doing just that?Metapawz3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Groupon $5 Deal code not working I've been trying to use this code I got off Groupon for the past hour and even tried calling, but nothing is working. The only message I get is: "The following problems have occurred: An error has occurred." Which tells me nothing :( Hopefully someone can helpTkal2 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 error logging in it keeps telling me error logging in. and when i try to open launcher it says internal error.Scriffers1 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Dead phone = dead authenticator? My daughter's phone died today. She used the authenticator app. Because it died without giving her forewarning, she obviously wasn't able to remove the app. So now she's got an older phone up and running with her gmail and all, but the authenticator app of course is giving her a new serial to attach it to her account, which she cannot access because she doesn't have her authenticator. Um.. help?Xiaoli1 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Unable to log into my WoW acct due to region I''m on holiday at the moment and tried to log into my world of warcraft account. It said I was unable to log in due to a change in region. Normally when this happens I get an email and it tells me to simply verify that it's me. However this did not happen, it just said to contact customer support. Any way my account can be accessed from my current location?Swiftspice4 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Race Change Pending I know I should give it time but it has been a full day and my Mage's race change is still pending, why?Shizzylol9 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Battle.Net Name Change Hi- So I'm a recent transgender individual, and would like to change to name that I have listed on my Battle.Net account because it isn't my preferred name and causes guild members to become confused with what to call me. The question is would it be better to send in a ticket to Blizzard, though that requires me having to send in a copy of my ID that has my real name on it, or to call Blizzard directly to get them to change it?Goruu3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Trial Versions, what exactly am I playing? So my girlfriend convinced me to give WoW a try, and said there were trial versions I could get into to check out the game, so I agreed on it. I did like the game, and I am considering purchasing a membership, however I am confused. In the trail page it says choose your way or something of the sort, and one of the options is the starter pack, and other one is mists of pandaria, well I picked the started one, but while playing and everything I noticed that my game kept being branded as WoW: Mists of Pandaria. Here is where confusion kicks in.. IF I decide to buy the game, and pay for the account every 3 months, which version should I upgrade to? The battle chest? And a couple more questions.. If I upgrade will my current character be lost? Are all servers compatible between versions? In other words.. if my girlfriend has a different pack than I do, will we still be able to play together? Any other pointers when I decide to upgrade my trial account? Thanks for your time!Supertaquito3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Vote Kick isnt working Meirâ5 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Won't let me post Few hours ago i resubbed.. account got frozen for like 20 minutes and now it wont let me post in forums.. cleared cache and all that already Any help?Vync1 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 ReadID toggling... I keep toggling in and out of RealID. A friend though I had been hacked and asked me if my account had been hacked. It's pretty annoying on both sides. It shouldn't be my connection as I can log in and play just fine. Any suggestions? Edit: I fail at speling...Kärd9 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 heirloom weps hi all, is there any way i can change my dual heirloom daggers for something else? i dont need em and i cant seem to sell them so what do? thanks in advance "treginus; everytime!"Treginus6 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Recruit a friend Invited a friend to play, he knew he wanted to upgrade to full version He clicks link Gets to download page Already downloaded, leaves Signs in Buys battle chest at BestBuy Enters key to upgrade starter version No free time for me on my account Where's my free time? This was ~3 hours ago or so. Oddly long time for using a retail CD key?Ramichii3 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 Computer playability, or bootcamp? Hello there, I'm planning on returning to wow after a year and a bit break to play casually and was wondering what I should do with my computer with playing on mac or bootcamping to windows. Specs are as follows: (2009 mac pro, 10.6.8 snow leopard) Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,4 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.53 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 4 GB Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz Boot ROM Version: MBP53.00AC.B03 SMC Version (system): 1.49f2 Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M Type: GPU Bus: PCI VRAM (Total): 256 MB Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de) Displays: Color LCD: Resolution: 1440 x 900 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Built-In: Yes Thanks in advance!Bankzz4 Nov 25, 2012