Customer Support

Nov 17, 2012 Help with the website purchase? My boyfriend has decided to buy me the little stuffed Wyvrenn toy with the pet from the blizzard store, using his account shipping it to my address - but the store won't let him complete it. Card is in good standing, Is it not possible to buy something and ship it somewhere else? I would really rather not have to wait and call into billing and support on monday.Nexica1 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Temple of Kotmogu Sick of losing a lot of rating to people like this, in this particular game 3 of the god damn people are in the plant pots exploiting the bug. I think Blizzard should at least take away the points they win in the matches that they exploit in. But if this isnt proof enough then idk what is. And i just reported there whole team because the people who werent in the plant pots were defending them while they phased through the wall. /facepalmNecrotical7 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Mass Realm Transfer Any way to transfer an entire account to another realm? I really don't want to fork out $250 to transfer all the toons on my account. My wife is interested in transferring as well and she has multiple toons.Imnotachick1 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 rogue lockpicking still not resolved Aiylin20 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Name flagged after showing as available? I just recently moved my character to a new realm and switched factions. I decided to rename my character and nothing popped up saying it was unavailable. I click 'Enter World' and all the sudden it states my name has been flagged and I need to rename him, and showing that name unavailable now. What happened?Chadrok0 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 why cant i post on d3 i went to go post on d3 forums and its directly tied to the wow account i refuse to pay money for a game i do not play anymore just so i can post on your web site and also how do i change my profile to be my d3 profile and not the wow profile its trying to use?Ladeymara4 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Issue with pass reset First off, I have been able to reset my password but would still like to bring up the issue to see it resolved. With hurricane sandy I lost power for over two weeks and, before regaining it at home, a store i frequent got their power and internet back. I tried to log in to the forums while hanging out there and got one of the annoying 'out of area usage' account locks. I didn't feel like bothering with reseting my password solely to make a forum post, so I left it be with the goal in mind of fixing that when i got net and power again. So, just a little bit ago I pulled out my MoP CD key since I knew where it was and began the pass reset process only to receive a message that the key wasn't eligible...when it was the key I used to start my adventures in Pandaria? Did I happen to typo my key when entering it to activate mists and somehow manage to register my account for pandaria on a fluke of using a correct key via typo? Or is my MoP simply ineligible for unmentioned reasons? I tore apart my closet and dug out my cataclysm key which, fortunately, allowed me to reset my password, however I have to wonder why I wasn't able to use my MoP key and if it might affect me in the future or others. Given how long i've been playing the game and since i've moved around a lot since beginning to play I've lost my vanilla, BC and LK codes [I think I know where my vanilla key is actually...but its kinda 900 miles away at a relatives house if it is where i suspect it to be >.<] Anyhow...yeah, above problem stated for the sake of other players as well as future needs for using the MoP key.Calathraz0 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 game crashing after i pick my char. my game is crashing when it is starting to load up after i pick my character. I get a critical error that says not enough storage space i have more then enough free space. any ideas? This application has encountered a critical error: Not enough storage is available to process this command. Program: D:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe ProcessID: 4464 File: WowClientDB2.cpp Line: 541 Requested 4285136912 bytes of memory WoWBuild: 16135 Version: 5.0.5 Type: WoW Platform: X86 Session Time(hh:mm:ss): 00:00:17 Time in World(hh:mm:ss): 00:00:00 Number of Char Logins: 0Agentchud0 Nov 17, 2012
Feb 7, 2013 Sha Touched Gem Hi, I just finished the first part of the legendary quest and received the Legendary Gem. Being the first of many on my server i wanted to test out the gem and find out a bit about it. I socketed the gem thought "How would I get another one of these if I were to get an upgraded weapon. I searched for a while on the forums, wowhead and some other fan sites and only found information about being able to buy another gem for a price unknown to many. I quickly found out that Wrathion offered the service to repurchase more gems for a hefty sum of 10k gold! My problem is that upon completing the quest the game never gives information about how to receive more gems for upgrades OR the large sum of gold required for another gem. So for people like me who are some of the first test out these gems without much background information that the game or other related sites fail to give us, and end up having to spend so much on something we weren't aware of.Auricle52 Feb 7, 2013
Nov 17, 2012 I cannot get past starter edition screen I was referred yesterday by a friend and bought the upgrade to Mists of Pandaria. Last night I played for several hours without a hiccup. Today however when I log on I get a screen asking me to upgrade or play trial. Upon pressing upgrade it links me to purchasing the Mists of Pandaria Digital Deluxe edition and when pressing play trial it actually reverts my account to a starter account (I cannot invite friends to party , etc). I'm not entirely sure why this happened and how to resolve this issue and would love some help.Pandatrix4 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Guild Service - Transfer & Name Change Errors I have been experiencing unavailable guild name errors when trying to transfering my guild to another server. No one can seem to help me, I've called Blizzard twice and have read on the forums. There hasn't been a solid solution to the issue. I've had answers ranging from changing web browsers, to logging in and out and in and out and in and... well you get the idea. I've been told it might be an internal issue, but haven't had any solid answers. I attempted the same thing two weeks ago and people were having the same issues. The name of my character and the name of the guild are both available for the target realm. I've made certain of these before and after the failed transaction. I sure wish I could get some closure on these issues...Opaug0 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Refered a friend. It never linked our accounts and I never got the reward. Wondering if this was a known problem? I went through the whole procedure, he got the email, etc.Pokes2 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 um question about no game time subscription just wondering i already bought alicence code so my question is if my subscription time expires can i do a like hibernation like wont play for a couple of month then resume again? is my account wont be de acvtivated or is there a time frame before your account will be deactivated because you did not have any game time balanced.Babop3 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 No instance server found Just put in a ticket but if i could get a quick response. In the middle of my raid and no replacement healer.Teemon1 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Remote Auction House link gone I was trying to reach the Auction House using the icon link in the drop down and it's no longer showing up for me on any of my characters. I was able to get to it using a link from my history and all was good, but no direct access from the char listing on battle.netDrosalinda1 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Name Change How long does it take a name to become available to use after I delete a character. My brother deleted a character from his account and I am trying to change my name to it, but it says it is still unavailable.Tankspanker8 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Phone Support Any reason why it is taking so long? I was told average wait time of 69 minutes, I have been on hold for an hour and 50 minutes. SOMETHING has to give.Mashinduh4 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Recalling deleted toons hello, at one point in time for whatever reason i decided to delete my level 80 Dk named Grefist and reroll him. I started a new "Grefist" as a level 55 Dk. I was wondering, is it now possible for me to request the return of the original "Grefist" after i delete the low level new one? doing this would keep with the one Death Knight per realm per account rule and the no repeated names one. Some guild mates told me becuase i reused the name that they were pretty sure that meant that the origonal character was more or less loset forever, is this true? thanks for any support that can be given.Paleal4 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 how to how do i have my sister buy the mop and game time and get it on my accountHurtme5 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Merging battlenet accounts? I have two accounts, one with WoW/Diablo and one with Starcraft 2, and the upcoming HOTS might become a problem for me if I end up buying Collectors edition, how exactly would I get the DLC for both of my accounts? If so probably the best idea would be to merge them but I have absolutely no idea how to do so. So if blizzard can help me out it would be appreciated thanks, - Regards RalikasRalikas3 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Transfering Characters to Different Accounts I'm looking to xfer a character from my main wow account to the new one on my battlenet but when I try it says that there isn't another account on my Battlenet that I can transfer to... The accounts are attached via RaF I don't know what else to say, but this is really annoying.... Please help!Lrigx3 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 tryed buying a friend wow chest. i tryed buying a friend wow chest and it linked to my account. i want to switch it over to my buddys account. what can i do?Blackycard1 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Character Restoration Issue So I've sent in a ticket and am currently waiting on a response; I'm just curious to see if anyone else has ever had this problem. I was hacked earlier today and managed to gain control of my account back, as well as have about 10 characters restored. My main, a level 90 Blood Elf Priest on Bleeding Hollow, was not restored. I received no email saying that that character had been restored. Instead, there is now a level 85 Gnome Priest on Stomrage. It appears that the pre-server/name/faction transfer/MoP version of my Priest was restored instead. The same thing happened with my Paladin, who was changed from a Draenei of Stormrage to a Blood Elf of Khadgar, and given its pre-transfer name. Anyone else ever had this happen and care to share what came of it? e: The problem was solved, very quickly I might add! Nevermind!Sprixx1 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Free Name Change Request Hey Blizz! I am currently tight on money and can barely afford to pay my WoW sub ( recently laid off ) However I really want to change one of my characters name! I spoke with a GM and he told me to create a thread on the forums asking for a free name change. So here I am! Hopefully you understand Blizz. Not sure how I am supposed to do this so maybe a GM could guide me through this? Thanks!Páràgon5 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 WoW 60 day pre paid card isnt working. i bought my brother a 60 day pre paid card at wal mart and ive typed it in upwards of about 7 times, is there any chance blizzard will actually do something about it or that i can get i refund? i mean i doubt blizz will be of any chance and i somehow doubt wal mart will take back a scratched card...Wurtzite49 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Blizzard are you even working on a fix ?! Demonology warlocks are still having the wand bug with metamorphosis. I have been playing Destruction since MOP went live because of it and now Destruction is falling behind in Heroic mode content and AOE fights so, I have no choice but to increase my damage output by going Affliction or Demonology. Being that I haven't found anything comparable to the Elegon wand am I stuck with this bug running around to avoid wand lock outs during metamorphosis. I'm still confused on why this still is a problem anyways. It's been a known bug since beta.Deadloc5 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Recruit a friend issue (solved) Edit: I am an idiot.... My friend wasn't in a group and I was looking at the "real id" friend not a "character" friend Feel free to let this thread plummet into the void. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi all, I have sent a recruit a friend request to my cousin and I have also set up the account for her. This was set up on 30 October 2012. She is now ready to start playing and I have noticed that it doesn't seem to be set up properly. On this account under recruit a friend status it states that the link is active until Jan 28, 2013, also in my cousins account under recruit a friend status it states the accounts are linked with the same date. In game the "link" between accounts is not present. I sent the request from the account this toon is created under. I'm just wondering what I have done wrong.Sinthtro3 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 How do I switch servers and race same time? I can't find the option to do both at the same time, do they share cooldowns if I do them seperately?Cambra3 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Number of uses on digital xpac download Title pretty much explains it. If I have 2 accounts will I have to buy the xpac for both?Wooster2 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Winged Guardian Redeemed, not in mailbox. Hello, its me again. Like the Cenarion Hatchling all over again, my friend, Scyro on the realm of Stormrage, purchased me a winged guardian mount from the pet store and sent me the code. I redeemed said code, and have exited out of the game several times, and it does not appear in my mailbox. The last time this happened, if you remember not long ago Vrakthris, you had me go offline for a while and fixed this. Could this please be fixed. Also, could you explain why this is happening to my account solely? If you can't discuss account issues on here, you can email my registered address! Thanks! Ryken11 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Thank you Customer Support Had to create a ticket to get a characters Mailbox Cleared so I can transfer to my Main Account, and just wanted some general information. Within an hour of time my ticket was resolved, Best.Thing.Ever. I do want to apologize to the GM that saw me complaining in /g about the support staff not reading, I'm sorry, I just wanted to vent a little. But thank you for the Fast replies and Fast resolvement of my issue! You all rock!Warlokked0 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 create new account for my son i talked my sons mom into letting him have his own account and i would like to get it for him but i was wondering if theres a discount to pay for a year in advance for him and how i would go about doing this. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanxSmackas3 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Guild Master Realm transfer issue Hi, I'm trying to transfer my guild and when I try to complete the order it gives me this error: An error has occurred. To complete this transaction, please contact Blizzard Customer Support. Alternatively, you may select another form of payment. I opened a ticket and I was told they couldn't see anything preventing me from completing the order and to call and try to have my issue resolved. On the phone they said they are aware of this issue and they could not complete the transaction over the phone and to make a thread to try and have it resolved.Maelist0 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Remember this computer for 30 days Hello. Upon entering in my authenticator, I get the option to check a box that says "remember this computer for 30 days". I assume this means that for 30 days, I will not have to punch in an authenticator while playing on this computer to log into my battle.net account. However, after I check the box, if I re-login the message still pops up. Am I understanding what this option does, or is there something wrong with the system, or is it just me?Devilborn2 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 I'm getting banned? & Harassment questions. Some guy keeps coming online thinking I'm some kind of cheater. He comes online a lot and harasses me, I want something done about this. The "report player" button is crap, and this guy is genuinely harassing me. He is ruining my gameplay and I WILL NOT continue like this. I dont want a generic "slap on the wrist" this guy keeps making new accounts and characters just to harass me after I have ignored him. It is not illegal to belong to third party fan sites, is it? Sharing quests is not illegal, is it? Even is that quest may be really old?Jedimaster8 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Problem getting a recruit a friend playing? I have given my two friends guests passes so they can play the Game and try it out, they authenticated the key, installed the game, logged in to see that the flowing message comes up: "There was a Problem logging in with this account. You may not have a World of Warcraft game attached to your account, or you may be logging into a region different from the one you created the account in. If you continue having trouble, Please contact customer support." I had the same issue when i bought the game, but mine was quickly resolved with a password change. they have changed their passwords, but Diablo 3 still accepts their old one not their new one and they still cant log into WoW because the same message comes up. i have checked their server client, it is enUS. Please Help! Much regards, PottermusPottermus0 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Customer Service? What is this? So has anyone else noticed the quality of customer support has gone down hill? I had a simple request and filled out a ticket. I have been playing since just about the beginning of WoW and I don't want to begin to imagine how much money i've spent on this game. The rep was rather condescending about my request and even included a heart at the end of his reply. So I replied stating that I would not be renewing the 4 accounts that I pay for when they expire because we are tired of this low quality customer service that has been provided lately. I also mentioned that I expect more layoffs to come in their direction and that I hope he is one of those who is laid off <3 Heart included. Yes it is easy enough to spend 9 more hours in game getting the thing restored myself, but as someone who has worked customer service/tech support this behavior is unacceptable. I would have been fired long ago if I had given the service Blizzard does. My only hope is that they fire the trash that can't do the job and replace them with people who do care about the game still. Otherwise I do see more layoffs and more closed accounts.Kassenda9 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Friend's account hacked My brother doesn't play wow anymore but I just saw him online, but with a toon other than his. I've called him to confirm that it is not him and suggested to him to contact blizz. Is there anything that can be done to knock this person off his account now?Feriya2 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Annual Pass Question... So due to IRL stuff all of my spare cash this month was used, so Blizzard could not take their annual 15$ for that month (And thus my account was shut down, as expected). Do I have to pay 30$ next month to activate it? Or how does it work?Ethlin3 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Online Store issue... Is anyone else having this trouble with the Blizzard Online Store? I click the link to upgrade my WoW account, and I put in my username and password correctly, and I receive this: "Problem loading page: The page isn't redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete." I've emptied my cache, turned off all security, used different browsers, even different computers, and I still get the same issue. I've also been through the run-around of Blizzard support 3 times, so I'm getting rather pissed. Does anyone know a way around this issue?Elifain0 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Blizzard store, paypal Why am I unable to purchase game time on the blizzard store with paypal?Tigaero1 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Char Deleted Can someone answer my ticket please? (:Toxiktraktor1 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Accidentally bought EU copy of the game I bought BC, Wrath, and Cata for my spouse, but somehow I accidentally got EU copies of BC and Cataclysm. We have US accounts, so the BC and Cata keys are invalid. Is there some way I can exchange my two EU keys for a pair of US keys?Karesina30 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 require assistance, been told to post here. im putting this up here for the devolopers now since I was told by phone support that they have no means to go and escalate or push through special situations on quest item restorations because developers put a block on all such restorations at the launch of mists of pandaria even though they could do so freely before hand. My hunter just transfered servers a few weeks ago from another realm, I had completed a quest in townlong steppes that rewarded an item, a silly little white item called the cremating torch. now at the time there was an issue going on where quest items were remaining in your bags when you finished your quests, i got rid of this item thinking it was the quest item. I realized this weeks later after looking for said item on wowhead and realized it was the quest reward I destroyed. I went to the item restore site and its not there because my transfer so I contacted a GM and told them my situation, despite that this is the ONLY questreward for the quest and that it says ive completed the quest noone seems to want to help me by restoring it to me. that is because of the developers putting a halt to these sort of restores. so here I am a long time paying customer of blizzard looking for developers to push through this restore for me.Dargonis14 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 "Press 2 for Spanish" - Suggestion For Phone I called Blizz with a question and it said, "Press 1 for English.... Press 2 for Spanish". I would recommend you change "Press 2 for Spanish" so that it is actually said in Spanish.Monium9 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 To fix issue on people saying dailys=chores Instead of making Klaxx and Golden Lotus revered to next dailys...unlock them all...BUT...increase rep needed to get to each level. Same difference, but at least when people are doing dailys they are working towards what they want, and not "oh, hey, I need to unlock these two reps to move on".. Fair request? :DWheresworgen3 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 19, 2012 Lvl 90 questing Isnt giving me more gold. My lvl 89 warrior has the same quest and has a 9 gold reward with 112k xp reward. My druid is lvl 90...and only gets 9 gold. What gives blizz? Does anyone know?Mendomain10 Nov 19, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Amber-shaper coins? I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to post this. But I got locked out of the loot on Tuesday and I read I could get 2 charms of good fortune. I didn't kill the boss though, I just wiped and gave up since I couldn't get the loot anyway. I did submit a ticket, but I was told it's not something they're really in charge of, so I should post on the forums. Did I not get the coins because I didn't actually kill the boss?Lollipop5 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Character Transfer? I transferred by death knight from Wyrmrest to Blackhand a little over 2 hours ago. The transaction says complete, however the character can't be found. It is no longer on Wyrmrest, isn't on Blackhand, and isn't on the other servers i have characters on either. Is the transfer process just being slow today or is there something wrong with it?Darkkill3 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Annual Pass Expired So on my acct page it says ACCOUNT STATUS PENDING GAME TIME Source: 1-month Recurring, $14.99 USD Expired: 11/16/2012 5:54 AM There is no way to cancel this but on the Transation History it shows 11/16/2012 $14.99 USD 1-month Recurring, $14.99 USD Pending So will i be billed for this since there is no way to cancel now, or if there is it shows Cancel Game Subscription but it is grayed out?Hâte1 Nov 16, 2012