Mac Technical Support

6d iMac repeatedly goes to sleep in play Same issue here. I have an iMac running OS LION. Never had any issues until after upgrade to Lion. Problem not immediately detected after LION update.... unfortunately now.... I get to play about ten minutes before the computer apparently receives a command to go-to-sleep. The screen goes blank, the drives complete read write in prep for sleep mode and to-sleep it goes. Hitting the return key wakes it up - only to present the OS login window to which I have to re-enter my password.... WOW is still running and I am where I was in the game.... I get to play another 10 to 30 seconds and the screen goes blank again, the drives complete read write in prep for sleep mode and to-sleep it goes again. Imagining it was my keyboards fault I sort of went ballistic and my keyboard is no more. Now with a replacement keyboard it still does this. I am enraged but can't seem to identify where the problem originates from.... if it's from constant (or often) holding the direction keys down to run forward and left or right. I even attempted to not use the directional keys and used the mouse to point to a spot and the character moves to that spot, clicking on another spot moves to that spot in an attempt to play without using the directional keys and it still went to sleep on me. I am clueless as to why but fear my upgrade to OS LION has somehow introduced a kink into my otherwise perfectly running computer and WOW game machine. What gives(question mark)Halsterror6 6d
6d Really long loading screens all the time! every loading screen i have takes over 2 minutes and makes playing arena pretty much impossible, and is also REALLY frustrating. any ideas on how I can fix this?? should I try and reinstall?Pulmenary2 6d
6d Legion Companion Originally I posted in a normal tech support forum, but no response and since then I have learned of this Mac forum and thus probably it's more appropriate to be posted here for an answer since this is just for mini iPad. Normally, I just literraly turn my ipad if I want to change the resolution / make the app go "landscape" as opposed to full screen. With the Legion app, I have to keep my iPad up or just hold it in my hand. Is it possible to make it where the app can change the resolution / screen appearance when we turn the iPad? This way I can keep my iPad standing on the side (as the case is made for) and make it a little easier on the eyes? I get if it's this way specifically for iPhones, but it would be nice if it's doable with the iPad (or if it is already, then I haven't figured it out since I normally just turn my iPad). If this isn't possible, can it be recommended to the developers to do this feature? I would imagine it shouldn't be that much work since it's just turning the ipad sideways and most apps uses it. Thank you in advance!Shadowleaves0 6d
6d Siri can't find Battle.net.app MacOS Sierra puts Siri on the Mac. Unfortunately, Siri is not too bright. Although you can tell her to launch some applications, she is unable to find Battle.net.app, Battle.net., Battlenet, or pretty much whatever else you want to name it if it is not a standard English word. If you want to launch "Battlenet," for example, she runs to your browser and looks for "Battle Net." This is a minor problem, but perhaps someone can suggest a fix that actually works.Greif12 6d
6d Error #134 After "Enter the realm" button game crashes and shows Error 134 with code: Error #134 (0x85100086) Fatal condition! Duplicate 'unique key' 211489 found for ID 1948 in DBFilesClient\PvpTalemt.db2 What to do?Nyashka7 6d
Sep 23 Will it run well on my new MacBook? Hi again, I bought a new MacBook Pro for my studies and its arriving today. I have a gaming machine I usually run games on, but being that I want to travel at times I would love to get on with the Mac. Will it run on a 13" retina macbook pro with 8GB of RAM?Rookiller5 Sep 23
Sep 23 WoW suddenly very slow on Macbook Pro WoW and every game I have has run very smooth for as long as I can remember. I just started playing again a few weeks ago and everything has been smooth as butter. Until a few days ago. Everything, starting from the login screen, is choppy beyond belief. I'm talking MAX 6fps if I'm lucky. I've tried every listed troubleshoot method I can find, plus a few others. I played with power saving settings and graphics card drivers to no avail, did all the basic stuff like deleting cache folders and what not, disabled all addons. I even reinstalled WoW. Every other game I play runs 60fps at pretty high settings, just like WoW used to. I have a brand new 256gb SSD, 8gb RAM, and have plenty of disk space One peculiar thing: if I restart my computer and open WoW immediately, sometimes it'll run like normal for a while. This is very unpredictable and does not work all the time, however I think it might point to a solution. Help me out!Orele2 Sep 23
Sep 22 spinning wheel frozen gameplay gameplay ruined by Sierra. anyone else getting random frequent freezes/spinning wheel while moving around?Melissandra2 Sep 22
Sep 22 All Text Disappears from UI For whatever reason, after I turn in a quest sometimes, or interact with a NPC, or open a treasure chest, or do something that requires a click, suddenly all text from my UI completely disappears. All of my menus are gone, my chat box text, quest text, tooltips, every conceivable piece of text in the game goes away. The game still works however, I just can't interact with anyone or read or type anything. Any ideas? ...And /reload does not restore it. I have to close out and completely quit the game and relaunch to restore itMelchizadek3 Sep 22
Sep 22 Game Freezing w/ Sierra Hello, I recently updated my '15 RMBP to Sierra and while a lot has improved now the game regularly freezes for long periods of time. The only solution I have found is switching it back to Open GL from Metal. Will there be anything to address this issue? Metal gave my computer almost a 20-30 FPS boost in most areas and I'm sad to see it go especially with new raids out.Faleria0 Sep 22
Sep 22 ERROR #154 (0x8510009a) Thats a good way to start the new patch, my wow wont launch!!!! After i click PLAY, a pop up window with the message ERROR #154 (0x8510009a) came out and i just cant play!!! Any thoughts?Taurenpalla84 Sep 22
Sep 22 Sierra + Dalaran Sewers = Freeze Not having any issues with Sierra (10.12) except for in the Dalaran Sewers. Game frequently freezes up for up to 10 seconds. Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac14,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 2.7 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 4 MB Memory: 16 GB Chipset Model: Intel Iris Pro Type: GPU Bus: Built-In VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1536 MB WOW Graphics Settings: 2 All Add-Ons DisabledNikolaevich3 Sep 22
Sep 22 Crash at CMND+M Hello, ever since the last path everytime I command + M for making the window big/small WoW crashes and I need to restart it. I got a Mac Book Pro with Mavericks, any help?Thordur5 Sep 22
Sep 22 Wow causing MacOS Sierra Kernel Panic? Since updating my 2015 MBP to MacOS Sierra I'll play Wow for about 20 - 30mins and then experience a kernel panic. Total System lock up & shutdown. Anyone experiencing this? Any fixes?Compline0 Sep 22
Sep 22 Battle.net App Update 8/18/16 DANGER Rommax, Glax, or S4D1K, this is a notice that the current Battle.net App update nukes your index files in /Data/data upon launch without you ever touching anything at all, rendering the game unlaunchable and requiring a full re-download. This update needs to be pulled from the CDN NOW.Tiapriestess16 Sep 22
Sep 22 Game won't launch, launcher won't start game The battle net launcher is stuck on "waiting on another installation or update" and if it does manage to begin downloading the game, the app icon starts after I press the play button but doesn't actually launch the game and it becomes unresponsive instantly. I have tried deleting the WTF and cache folders in my WoW folder as well as scan and repairing yet absolutely nothing has worked. I have also tried a fresh install of both the game and the client and this has not worked either.Vexiras7 Sep 22
Sep 22 tearing/crashing mid game recently my game has been tearing then crashes or just freezes and i have to restart my whole computer. MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) updated to 10.11.6 el capitan processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB literally bought this macbook a day ago cause i dropped my other macbook in a pool so i doubt my mac is the problemDonsicario1 Sep 22
Sep 21 WoW Freezes seconds after login. First off, computer specs. To note: this is an older macbook pro. I am not expecting to get great performance. Just want to be able to login and fish away from my desktop. Macbook pro 13 inch. Mid 2010. OSX 10.10.5. NVIDIA GE force 320m. 256 mb. 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Some details: Installed via battle.net. Opened game. Watched cinematic. Got to character select screen fine. After only a couple seconds, WOW freezes/doesn't respond. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Am able to quickly select the character and login before the freeze. Loading screen goes fine. Load into order hall and after only a couple seconds, freeze/not responding. Have tried on two different networks, and my desktop has no network errors, so I do not believe it has much to do with network settings.Kyokurelic6 Sep 21
Sep 21 Tweets not working right Hi, Whenever I tweet an achievement, it ends up just showing as a black rectangle on Twitter. All other people's I see on twitter look fine. Is that because I'm tweeting from a Mac? That's the only difference I can think of.Insanebrit1 Sep 21
Sep 21 so until recently the game was runing good So until recently the game was runing good but today i try to log and when the game opens the hole computer freses and i have to turn it off and back on again i cant see to be able to play at all plzzzz i need help here dont nkw much about computer im so desperate email me at (Removed Email: We will help you here.) if u can help out!Garryu4 Sep 21
Sep 21 Disk Space Question for Legion/Prepatch *Originally Posted on Reddit, but I realized that's not the best place to put it if I want an official answer* Hello! I just have a quick question about the Disk Space WoW Legion will take up. Currently, my World of Warcraft Folder takes up around 38 GB, which includes Vanilla-WOD Data, Vars (etc.). However, the prepatch download takes up an estimated 20 GB of space. This doesn't make much sense to me, as that download isn't even the full Legion download and that would mean the prepatch would take up as much space as practically Vanilla-WoTLK. I was reading another reddit post (https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4rpanv/does_the_ptr_install_trick_work_with_the_beta/) today that explained that when you download the PTR client, it downloads a whole new copy of the game data (i.e. from scratch) and adds the Legion Data to it. In that reddit, some said that dragging your live folder into the PTR folder would prevent a re-download of old content and allow you to only have to download the new relevant content. The reason I am looking into this is because I don't have much more disk space on this computer (only a spare 15 GB or so). I was wondering, is there any possible way to reduce the amount of space the Legion download will take up so I don't hit the cap? I looked up today the system recommendations for both WoD and Legion to see the recommended amount of disk space. WoD said 38 GB and Legion said 45 GB. Correct me if I'm wrong, but does that mean there is only 7 GB of NEW content? If so, how can I ONLY download those 7 Gigs and not pointlessly go through a re-download. If the 45 GB the Legion takes up really means the total space Vanilla-Legion takes up, I understand that I could always delete my WoW Folder (excluding important stuff like account info and variables) and just do a full download of the 45 GB, however that would be awfully messy and impractical. MAIN QUESTIONS: 1. Does the 45 GB estimated for Legion refer to ONLY Legion data or Vanilla-Legion? 2. Is there any way I could circumvent having to download old content if the above #1 is Vanilla-Legion? 3. If #1 is Vanilla-Legion, would a delete and full download be a viable solution to save space? I know this is big post. I appreciate all feedback :)Gagus10 Sep 21
Sep 21 Hot Mess and Crashes Since I logged in today, my iMac (Late 2015 Model) continues to crash on loading screens. It also crashes on many quests. I keep reporting these issues. Any known issues I should know about? Should I try deleting my WTF and Interface folders? Thanks!Medeis10 Sep 21
Sep 21 Error 154 Every time I try to launch WoW, it asks for my admin password to make changes. After I input the password, WoW tries to launch, and then immediately pops the window up saying Error 154. Is anyone else getting this? I'm running MacOS Sierra Beta, not sure if that's causing problems or not but it was running fine with Sierra Beta until now.Valrmorgulis4 Sep 21
Sep 21 Wow crashing For the past few weeks my game crashes extremely often mostly when doing my world quests in the broken isles giving me the "The application encountered an unexpected error." message. Can someone please help me figure out why this keeps happening. I play on a mac which is brand new not even a year old so i don't believe that its an issue with the computer. No other issues with it. Only my world of warcraft crashing. Error ID : 038CD8B0-7662-41A4-83E8-B2891DC3DC5AMemestor4 Sep 21
Sep 20 Scanning game files loop July 2016 Hey y'all yallers, I'm trying to play some world of warcraft on my new macbook but I keep getting in this scanning game files loop that seems to be endless. It says it's only going to be 5-30 minutes but I've been scanning for a good few hours now. Already tried looking up the issue and deleted the agent folder. Didn't work and it's stuck in the loop again. Game was downloaded 60% of the way before I started having this issue and I was playing wow for a good decent amount. pls help thxKswisha30 Sep 20
Sep 20 Wow spike crashing macbook air Hey! So i checked Legion out and thought it might be a great time to re sub to wow and get the new expansion, so i got my game up to date and logged in to check things out. However, ever since i did I've been having weird spikey freezes and the loading wheel keeps popping up. This freeze continues for a few seconds and then goes away on its own. It happens right through the main menu screen to character selection to load screens to the game! The fps i get in a place like Stormwind averages around 60-70 frames. Yet the weird lag freeze doesnt stop, its the kind which freezes every activity and even the sound goes on that annoying stuck loop (ding-ding-ding-ding...and so on) I'm using a macbook air early 2015 model. Intel i5 1.6ghz processor, intel HD 6000 graphics and 4GB ram. WoD used to work like a charm, highly worried about whats going on with Legion. Someone help me out with this please? Cheers! P.S- i always play wow from an external USB 3.0 USB device, much like all my other games (Dota 2, etc). It has never really given me problems so far, but i thought I'd put this up to leave no stone unturned.Evildisaster0 Sep 20
Sep 20 error 108, Battlement App problem as well I hear that restarts were going on some hours ago. I decided to scan and repair my game files, just to make th egame run smoothly, and that usually takes 5 minutes. I came back over an hour later and it wasn't completed. So I forced the APP to quit. When I tried to launch the game, it says "Error #108". Then I tried opening the Battlenet APP again, and this time it says that it is "waiting on another istallation or update" but nothing is happeneing. Usually that process also takes all but a minute or two. Now I can't launch the game at all, and Batttlenet is stuck in an endless update loop. Argh. Can someone please help me? I have no idea what to do next. Please help ASAP!Wilderwind0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Macbook Graphics Glitches I've played happily on a macbook pro for several years without any terrible problems. Recently, I had to replace the flash storage in my 2015 macbook pro retina and was also force updated to the most recent version of El Capitan. In the last week I've been playing, performance has been okay but the graphics will occasionally bug out or stutter then leave me on a screen with all of the text invisible. Restarting the game usually fixes this. Some searching made me think that El Capitan doesn't play well with windowed mode, so I've tried changing to fullscreen, but that causes the client to crash and spit out this error: ECB2187D-F009-4C67-82BB-DE315F17ED86 Without keeping the change in place. Here are my specs: MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB Thanks for any insight! (And community, please don't tell me to go buy a PC for gaming. WoW is the only computer game I play and I need a mac for other reasons.)Sassyfrass3 Sep 20
Sep 19 WoW Crashing My Computer WoW seems to be crashing my computer, not sure if it's overheating, graphics card, or what. The graphics gets all distorted and then freezes up, following by my computer restarting itself due to an error. It continued having this error upon relaunch until a friend recommended I delete my WTF folder. It seemed to solve the issue for 10-20 minutes, and then came back. I'm running a early 2015 macbook.Kinetos0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Graphics settings keep reverting to ultra I keep setting my graphics to fair and they keep reverting to ultra at random times. This is causing my computer to heat up a lot more than I'd like it to and I'm finding it extremely annoying that I can't trust this game to remain at the graphics setting that I put it at. What is going on here and how do I make this stop?Disco26 Sep 19
Sep 19 Graphic settings change on their own I'm having a TON of issues with the graphics quality. Seems like performance is pretty terrible all around on Macs, but I've been able to get WoW running at 20-40 fps pretty consistently... until it changes. Frequently, "Environment Detail" and "Ground Clutter" turn themselves up to 10 with no input from me. This causes a massive framerate hit. When I go to change them (to 1), ALL the settings will attempt to go to ULTRA as soon as I hit "Apply." Even though I haven't changed a thing. Sometimes the settings will reflect this, sometimes they won't (IE it will say settings are "low" but I can very clearly see that they're at "ultra" in the world). It usually takes 5-10 minutes of messing around to finally get the settings back to where the game is playable. I'm only running a couple of pet battle addons, and I've tried disabling both but with no success.Invisusira1 Sep 19
Sep 19 Intel Cards not Running Legion - Post Here Trying to help out my Mac brothers here. I've noticed that the people having problems are those with Intel cards. If you're running an Intel card that should be supported and having issues running the game, please post your system setup here. I hope Blizzard finds a solution for you.Lexdiamonds34 Sep 19
Sep 19 Running Wow on new 2016 mac so my pc just died as i went to install Legion... I knew this day was coming and have been thinking about getting either a 21 or 27 inch top end mac as my girlfriend just got one and its a great system and i simply love apple. Ive never played wow on a mac and i am no tech head so will it run wow well and i am only a casual player keeping that in mindRhaègar4 Sep 19
Sep 19 Voice Chat Issue Hi. A friend and I have been leveling together through Legion using the in-game voice chat, and aside from a few hiccups it's worked pretty well. However, around Sept. 14 it just stopped working for us, and try as we might we've been unable to get it to function again. To be specific: We join a party together. Both of us see a small microphone appear next to our portraits when we hit the push to talk button. However, neither of us can hear the other, nor does the small box with the other person's name in it appear at the bottom of the screen, indicating that it's more than just a sound or volume issue. We have both doublechecked the settings for our mics, etc in preferences, and recorded mic tests; all of that showed fine. We tried joining a private channel and setting the chat to that via the minimap button to see if that would work; it didn't. We can both see each other's text chat, so presumably one of us hasn't muted the other by accident. We've tried rebooting our computers, logging in and out, etc. Neither of us has recently updated our OS, changed our routers, etc. I have a Mac, he has a PC. Any help or advice given would be greatly welcome, as up until then we'd really been enjoying the chat feature. Thanks!Pennywhistle0 Sep 19
Sep 18 Crash and Macbook restart Couple year old macbook pro, but never had an issue until legion patch. cleared out all add ons and still had the issue. It seems to happen when taking the taxi flights. either the screen tears and half the onscreen font goes black or there is a complete crash of the system. Thoughts? (If i get no luck here Ill bring it into Apple and get a system check.)Eogdin5 Sep 18
Sep 18 Scanning Game Files, Will Not Repair Hello, I have been reading several forums and have been unable to find a solution. Since July 19, 2016 my laptop has not been able to access world of warcraft, Every time I try to play the game it comes up with Update, it then automatically goes into the Scanning Game Files, I have tried to delete the Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent Folder multiple times and used the Activity monitor Utility to try and delete the unresponsive file that shows up on the monitor as Agent (Not Responding) in Red on the activity monitor. This however did not work. I was able to access the game directly through the desktop shortcut on July 19, 2016 for world of warcraft however when I tried to do that today (july 20, 2016) an error message came up (The CAS system was unable to initialize: ClientHandler: initialization error: failed to create storage component tact::ClientHandler::Create failed: E_FAILURE [20160720T01:43:29] {324973} INF: Add new Host addr=205.200.78.72, port=80, name=blzdd) and now when I try to access the game directly through the shortcut it simply doesn't open. I tried today (July 20, 2016) to follow another piece of advice in the forums that worked for some and attempted to load the game on a separate user account on the same computer but now all blizzard games will not open and show (update) on the (play) button and then immediately go to scanning game files, Please wait and then says error found or something like that but immediately returns to the scanning game files phase without correcting any errors. Is there currently any solutions to this problem?Macehawk15 Sep 18
Sep 18 Wow crashes and rainbow wheel Hello, Reading all of the forums and topics with no real answer found. Ever since the latest patch wow keeps freezing, able to alt out of game and force quit. If there is a solution could someone please fill me in or do we wait until it is hopefully resolved next week. CheersQuoll11 Sep 18
Sep 17 Fails to launch, dyld stack trace World of Warcraft sometimes fails to launch. A sample shows that dyld is calling stat: Sampling process 5655 for 3 seconds with 1 millisecond of run time between samples Couldn't find _sigtramp symbol in expected dylibs Couldn't find _sigtramp symbol in expected dylibs Sampling completed, processing symbols... Analysis of sampling World of Warcraft (pid 5655) every 1 millisecond Process: World of Warcraft [5655] Path: /Volumes/Orangina/w/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft Load Address: 0x100000000 Identifier: com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft Version: 7.0.3 [22594] (22594) Code Type: X86-64 Parent Process: ??? [1] Date/Time: 2016-09-17 08:52:03.658 -0700 Launch Time: 2016-09-17 08:51:25.325 -0700 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.11.6 (15G1004) Report Version: 7 Analysis Tool: /usr/bin/sample ---- Call graph: 2938 Thread_215937: Main Thread DispatchQueue_<multiple> 2938 _dyld_start (in dyld) + 54 [0x7fff6e4c4036] 2938 dyldbootstrap::start(macho_header const*, int, char const**, long, macho_header const*, unsigned long*) (in dyld) + 512 [0x7fff6e4c4276] 2938 dyld::_main(macho_header const*, unsigned long, int, char const**, char const**, char const**, unsigned long*) (in dyld) + 3160 [0x7fff6e4c8be4] 2938 dyld::link(ImageLoader*, bool, bool, ImageLoader::RPathChain const&) (in dyld) + 149 [0x7fff6e4c7a12] 2938 ImageLoader::link(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, bool, bool, bool, ImageLoader::RPathChain const&) (in dyld) + 80 [0x7fff6e4d1754] 2938 ImageLoader::recursiveLoadLibraries(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, bool, ImageLoader::RPathChain const&) (in dyld) + 384 [0x7fff6e4d1a4e] 2938 dyld::libraryLocator(char const*, bool, char const*, ImageLoader::RPathChain const*) (in dyld) + 52 [0x7fff6e4cb8fa] 2938 dyld::load(char const*, dyld::LoadContext const&) (in dyld) + 180 [0x7fff6e4c615f] 2938 dyld::loadPhase0(char const*, char const*, dyld::LoadContext const&, std::__1::vector<char const*, std::__1::allocator<char const*> >*) (in dyld) + 213 [0x7fff6e4c647b] 2938 dyld::loadPhase1(char const*, char const*, dyld::LoadContext const&, std::__1::vector<char const*, std::__1::allocator<char const*> >*) (in dyld) + 135 [0x7fff6e4ca79a] 2938 dyld::loadPhase3(char const*, char const*, dyld::LoadContext const&, std::__1::vector<char const*, std::__1::allocator<char const*> >*) (in dyld) + 1610 [0x7fff6e4cb045] 2938 dyld::loadPhase4(char const*, char const*, dyld::LoadContext const&, std::__1::vector<char const*, std::__1::allocator<char const*> >*) (in dyld) + 180 [0x7fff6e4cb2e0] 2938 dyld::loadPhase5(char const*, char const*, dyld::LoadContext const&, std::__1::vector<char const*, std::__1::allocator<char const*> >*) (in dyld) + 109 [0x7fff6e4cb367] 2938 stat64 (in dyld) + 10 [0x7fff6e4e9642] So that's a bit odd. Open files are about what you'd expect, given the failure: / /Volumes/Orangina/w/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft /usr/lib/dyld /dev/null /dev/null /dev/null Reboot will fix the problem. It occurs infrequently, but of course it is annoying when it does occur. Quite likely the problem is not in your code, and I doubt there's enough information in that stack trace to find the root cause, but I thought I'd mention it in case you find it helpful.Calenae0 Sep 17
Sep 17 G600 Mouse - Modifiers NOT registering. So, I have the opposite problem people are having with modifiers sticking. My G9-G20 buttons are bound to keystroke assignments such as 5,6,7,8,9,0,-,=. On my Windows 7 desktop these all work in conjunction with modifiers held on the keyboard. (shift, control, alt). On my MacBook this does not work. e.x.: 5 is bound to one spell, and shift+5 is bound to another. By holding shift on the keyboard and pressing the G key associated with keystroke 5, only 5 registers. I have exhaused all other resources and have come to the conclusion it has something to do with the fact the G600 is appearing as a second keyboard on my MacBook and therefore only allowing 1 input from 1 keyboard at a time. Thus shift goes in then 5, instead of shift+5. Any information would be appretiated.Thaeds4 Sep 17
Sep 16 Really slow loading screens+ some little lags Hello, I recently have been having some really slow loading times (connection, changing zones, dying, etc...). I have read a little bit about deleting the WTF file and things like that, but I'm not sure about what to do. Also, I don't know if it has to do with this, but I recently pasted 16,000 pictures on a hard drive (the pictures are still on my computer, and always have been, so I don't think they are the problem) So, my mac is 21,5 inches, bought in 2013/2014. I've been playing WoW since 6 months I think and I have never have so much lags. I have reduced the graphics and did a little cleaning of the computer. I hope you'll be able to solve my problem. ThanksExupyr0 Sep 16
Sep 16 ERROR 132 I recently updated my legion client this morning and now I am getting an #ERROR 132. I tried running the repair tool and clearing my cache, but the issue still persists when I try to launch the game.Blôôdlust2 Sep 16
Sep 16 UI bug with Adventure guide I can open the Adventure guide. But when I try to access a dungeon or raid, I can only click on the first one on the left. All the others are not clickable. I still get an error when I exit WOW also.Snizzi2 Sep 16
Sep 16 In Game Cutscenes Only Audio, Black Screen I'm playing on a Mac, latest OS updates, no add-ons. The issuse has only occured since I left Stormheim as I was able to view the cut scene where Sylvanas and Genn square off (the only cut scene I've been able to see in game) Troubleshooting on my end I've run the repair twice and preformed a clean install twice to no effect. any tips would be tops, as I've been youtubing each cut-scene so far.Daolóng2 Sep 16
Sep 16 Liquid Detail Rendering Glitch, rMBP Hey there, I'm having a pretty strange issue related to underwater rendering in relation to the liquid detail settings. Before the Legion patch everything was rendering correctly. That said, here's all the data I've gathered around the issue: The Issue While underwater, the screen is full of artifacts and game objects seem to get stuck and create trails. I've narrowed it down to the Liquid Detail setting. If I run it on low, there's no issue at all. If i put it anywhere above low (fair-ultra) that's when the issue happens. See http://i.imgur.com/4vWRhBn.jpg for what it looks like while underwater. Steps I've Taken I've tried reverting back to the OS X default drivers and using the most up to date Nvidia drivers, both seem to have the same issue. I've cleared the game cache, removed all addons, deleted the WTF folder, and even reinstalled WoW completely to no avail. I made sure to run disk permissions on the drive in case for some reason that was the culprit but I'm hitting a road block now. System Specs OS X 10.11.6 MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012) Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB If you need more information or anything, let me know!Shintu9 Sep 16
Sep 16 Graphics issue only underwater I haven't seen this mentioned here yet. I have a 2010 Mac Pro with GeForce GTX 680 graphics card. Legion has been running well EXCEPT for when I go underwater and everything goes all screwy. I'm getting all these weird lines which makes it fairly impossible to see anything. It's a serious problem for any quests that require me to be submerged. Any suggestions?Isobel3 Sep 16
Sep 16 Audio [Music] Skipping Regularly I’m on a 2015 5K iMac. I’m getting regular skipping in music tracks. Not all the time, but a handful of times an hour, then it straightens out. Installation is on the internal SSD, and it’s not during any Time Machine business, so I don’t think it’s I/O. Regardless, haven’t had the issue before! Tried deleting Cache folder, but no success. Any suggestions on what else I might try wiping out to see if it clears up? Thanks, folks.Goredonder2 Sep 16
Sep 16 Outline Mode Weird Box Lines Hello everyone, Just throwing this out here to see if any other iMac 5k users are experiencing this issue. Well, I'm not sure if it's an exclusively iMac 5k issue. I have outline mode (high/low no matter) on, and very often when I mouseover certain targets, there appear some faint but significant 'residual' lines in a box around the mouseover target. I have a hunch that it's due to the render scale (mine's at 55%), but would anyone like to weigh in on this? It's quite annoying since it breaks immersion (i.e. I'm suddenly aware that I'm playing a game in a breaking-the-4th wall-esque manner).Proletaire6 Sep 16
Sep 16 Why do I lag in the Legion Pre Patch? HELP!!! So during my time in WoD I had no problems whatsoever with internet lag or FPS dropping. Now that the Pre Patch came out, I've been getting lag non stop and it's not my internet. When I try and play, the graphics are great, but my game freezes every 2 seconds. EX. I run and then freeze, immediately the freeze stops, the game is back to normal. 2 seconds later it happens again. In WoD my FPS was 60+. In this Pre Patch, my FPS is 30 to 40. In WoD my graphics was set to high or sometimes medium. In the Pre Patch, for some strange reason, when I messed around with the graphical presets, I still get 30 to 40 with the freezing every 2 seconds. EX. I put the preset to low, 30 to 40 FPS with the freezing every 2 seconds. I put the preset to ultra, the highest it can go, and I still get 30 to 40 FPS with freezing every 2 seconds. How is this possible, lol! About my Mac INFO: MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2008) Processor 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512 MB Does anyone else have this problem?Malakoz24 Sep 16
Sep 16 Black screen on login page When I launch WOW all I get is a black screen on the login page. I can hear the music. System iMac 2010 OS X 10.11.6 I have been playing for the last month with no problems.Zeerax1 Sep 16
Sep 15 Launcher Reports Wrong Video Card When launching WoW from the Battle.net app, the following Error message appears: Your system doesn't meet the minimum recommended specs for World of Warcraft. The game probably won't run very well. For reference, you have: Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11.6 Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My computer is a Mid 2011 iMac, 2.5Ghz i5 Quad Core (Would be on-board Intel HD 3000 from the processor methinks.) But my video card is: AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB and its seen just find in About this Mac as well as my hardware overview in System Report. What's up with this?Mewlington13 Sep 15