Bug Report

Nov 2, 2010 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Ujumqin3 Nov 2, 2010
Nov 2, 2010 Bug Forums Guidelines Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Invalid Posts Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be deleted immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened on the server" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Bug Reporting Guidelines o Any time you encounter a suspected bug in the game, you should contact a GM via the in-game petition system. Many issues can be rectified immediately by a GM. o State if custom UI mods are being used. Try and test bugs with NO UI MODS INSTALLED. o Supply screenshots where applicable. o Provide as much information as possible, give full names of NPCs, abilities or locations that are involved in the bug. Give ability descriptions as well. *DO NOT ASSUME* that the QA person on duty knows what you are talking about. o Use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We can not address bug reports that we do not understand. o Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue.Ujumqin2 Nov 2, 2010
Jan 17, 2014 Bug Report FAQ Hey Everybody! In an effort to reduce the number of sticky threads we have active, I'm creating this thread to cover a lot of common questions and issues that related to the Bug Reports forum. Notice: With each new patch changes are made to the blizzard UI that can break third party UI mods and cause any number of problems in the client. Before you report a bug, please disable (or delete) all of your mods and test the situation again. If the issue does not happen without mods installed then it is not a WoW bug and you should contact the mod creator for further assistance. -------- Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported in this forum that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. Realms are down, laggy or crashing. 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory aren't updated 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. 9. Website issues 1. Realms are down or crashing. Example: Players cannot get past “Authenticating” or the Hyjal Realm is not currently online. Blizzard Technicians continually monitor all of our realms and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. QA does not have information about realm status. Information regarding realm status can be viewed at the Realm Status Forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/ 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. Example: Several players are using cheats to win PVP. All reports of exploits, cheats, hacks or the players who are using them should be reported via the in game GM reporting tool or via our web-form at https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory is outdated Example: In-game character is level 70, forum avatar is level 63. The Forum information is not updated in real time, it can often take days or weeks for this information to update. This is especially true if your characters recently changed realms, or were a part of a realm-merge. 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. Example: Characters do not show up on the guild roster after 500. The guild UI is intentionally capped at 500 members and may act unpredictably when a guild exceeds this size. We do not limit guild membership to 500 but recommend not exceeding it. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. Example: 20% haste only increases cast speed by 17% The formula for hast effects is: NEW_SPEED = OLD_SPEED / (1 + HASTE_PERCENT) This can be a bit confusing, but it assures that no amount of +haste effects will result in zero or negative attack or cast speed. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. Examples: Rogue Vanish being broken by attacks, Two mages polymorphing each other, Paladin Divine Shield being dispelled as it is cast. Because of the Client-Server nature of the game it is possible for two mutually exclusive actions to occur at the same time resulting in some unexpected behavior. Although efforts are made to minimize these situations they will still happen on occasion. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. Example: A shaman uses Fire Nova Totem to kill several quest NPCs and gets no credit. This is an intended behavior, a player must do damage to an NPC for it to give credit. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. Example: When kicked while casting a Healing spell, priest discipline spells are also locked out. Counterspell effects lock out schools of magic not trees. Discipline is a spell tree which includes many holy spells. 9. Unable to view items on armory, or character not found The Bug Report forums are only for in-game bugs or issues within World of Warcraft. For any issues with our support pages or websites, please visit the appropriate forum at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1025938/Zorbrix1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 29, 2011 Do Not Make Multiple Bug List Posts Greetings Bug Report Forums, While this rule is listed in our bug guidelines post I wanted to stress the point. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110 ... The way our system is currently structured we consider each thread its own issue and it gets researched accordingly. When we get list posts it bogs us down and they frequently contain a number of issues that have already been addressed in other threads. There are exceptions, such as the Quest Typo Megathread, but those are at my discretion. Please search the bugs that you find, the less threads about the same issues helps us immensely. Thanks again for all your help and all your reports.Sapperwix0 Jan 29, 2011
Feb 26, 2015 Information to Include in Bug Reports Hi Everybody, It's really important to include specific details when reporting an issue you're experiencing. Who - Character Name What - The problem you encountered Where - Realm Name + Location out in the world (zone, raid, BG, etc) When - Roughly when the issue encountered, or if an ongoing issue when it first started happening. How - Any steps you took to reproduce the issue Without this information, we often have to guess at what happened, or request more information from you - both of which slow down the process or lead to un-reproducible reports.Zorbrix0 Feb 26, 2015
11h Legion Typo & Grammatical Error Megathread Rather than making a single thread for every typo please post your typos and grammatical errors in this megathread. QA will regularly monitor this thread and document the bugs internally. There won't be a whole lot of communication in this thread but rest assured we're reading every post. If you're referencing a line of dialogue, make sure the include the NPC's name who is talking, and any relevant quest/dungeon/zone information as well.Zorbrix108 11h
Sep 6 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6
Jul 20 Missing Zeppelins and Boats Hi all, We're aware that some of the game's Zeppelins and Boats may be missing or late. This is fairly inconsistent (a lot of realms have transports working properly), and different realms have different problems. We're still investigating into this and will continue to apply fixes. We know that boats are a pretty important part of WoW, and we'll get them up and running as soon as we can.Zorbrix0 Jul 20
1m Full Moon Failing occasionally I've had it happen a #of times now, I cast full moon and it's cool down is used, however it never hits the targetKarí0 1m
6m Hunter Action Bars grayed out I have reset the user interface by renaming WTF, Cache, and Interface folders. Issue still exists. I've seen numerous posts elsewhere that many hunters are having this issue. The issue does not exist on my pally.Coshise0 6m
7m Ring of collapsing futures bug Ring of collapsing futures level 860 ring is bugged as it says it has a 15 second CD and yes the first few times used it does on a fight but then it will randomly get a 5minute CD please look into this and fix it cheers!Brent2 7m
11m All Broken Isle Basalisks The Same Color? So apparently all of the basalisks on the broken isles seem to have lost their color. The purple and fel colored ones are now a generic brown green. This includes the ones that spawn from mining nodes. Is this intentional or is it a bug. Either way this means that hunters who havent gotten the original colors are out of luck if they want to tame them. Any word on what happened would be appreciated.Startrix0 11m
11m ~Feral Bugs~ Feral: 1. Shred is not giving a combo point often when being casted Either these abilities consume energy, do damage, and produce no combo point. or They consume energy and do not cause damage or generate a combo point. (Performance seems to have improved but "dead zones" still persist) 2. Rake and swipe also is a problem. Either these abilities consume energy, do damage, and produce no combo point. or They consume energy and do not cause damage or generate a combo point. 3. Stealth not working as intended. (Mobs can see us and/or not getting the bonus damage from using abilities while stealthed.)(Hotfix that went through yesterday resolved most issues but issues still persist randomly) 4. Rip: Also had a few occasions where RIP would consume combo points and energy but not be refreshed. The damage felt "lower" so while watching the combat log it either is not snap-shotting correctly and/or the bleed are "missing" ticks. 5. If moonfire procs Ashamane's bite rip copy while bloodtalons buff is up, it will consume 1 stack of BT with 0 benefit. Easily confirmable on target dummy if you want to try yourself. Can easily result in huge DPS losses by causing accidental non BT finishers 6. Moonfire (Cat) bug. Specced for Moonfire talent. In arenas and BGs, if you don't shift in and out of cat form your Moonfire can take you out of cat form. Most easily noticeable in arenas 7. Feral charge also causing us to aggro the mob. This has never been the case. 8. Thrash not applying bleed but consuming energy randomly. 9. Free cast regrowth pulling ferals out of form occasionally. Guardian: 10. Rage of the Sleeper killing the other tank during Elerethe Renferal's Web of Pain Multiple legendary items seem to be not interacting correctly either: 11. Chatoyant Signet bonus energy keeps disappearing randomly and proving difficult to reproduce the bug. I'll see my max energy go from 200 to 100 back to 200 12. Pouncers not stacking and regrowth consumes all available stacks. General: 13. Regrowth CD longer then the standard GCD Edit: clarity and additionsNuzi24 11m
11m OMG They Shrunk My Rake! ;-) Not as bad as losing my stealth, but now I have to put my kitty's head into an NPCs belly to initiate my main rotation, which begins with Rake. If I'm a yard away from the bull's-eye, it tells me I'm 'Out of Range' of a target that's clearly within arm's reach. I would sure appreciate a hot-fix!Ananisapta0 11m
13m Elerethe Renferal's Tangled Webs not visible. Elerethe Renferal's Tangled Web graphic on Mythic difficulty isn't showing up anymore. It doesn't completely break the fight, it's still doable, but it's incredibly frustrating to not be able to know exactly where it is and spawn more spiders because of it. I asked a couple other mythic guilds if they experienced this last night and they had, but I didn't see a post about it anywhere.Yated1 13m
15m 7.1 FPS loss in dungeons Whenever I go into dungeons, my fps drops below 10 fps. Outside the dungeons im fine at 80-110 fps. I disabled most addons associated with dungeons, Ie. Deadly Boss Mods. ect. but can't get over 20 fps still. This started with the 7.1 patch. Using Nvidia graphics card with updated drivers. Any idea's ??Bandsaw1 15m
15m Prince Tortheldrin - Dire Maul He doesn't give credit for killing him for the bonus objective.Khaleigh0 15m
16m Quest Last Stand of the Moon Guard Bug I get the quest then teleport to Shal'aran, the NPCs run into the tunnel and i see the turn in quest marker but there is no NPC where the marker. Also Thalyssra is not where she was when I watched videos of the quest.Surzaa1 16m
16m Sludge Belcher DT bug Sludge Belcher abomination is turning into a Shambler instead of the Festergut abom when using Dark Transformation.Archanfel4 16m
16m Boosted Class Trial Character I recently boosted a lvl 100 shaman from a class trial. Now I'm stuck in the beginning scenario "Putting It All Together" since I cant seem to access any of my abilitiesGyneonco0 16m
17m Crashing As I Log In Hey all, is anyone else experiencing a crash as soon as you log in? Can't even log in at the moment. Thanks!Kinofdemons1 17m
18m Mail Stranger Warning for own characters "This character may be someone you don't know. Really send [character] these items?" The characters in question are my own. One character I sent mail to is on a separate WoW account as this character (same B-net), the other (to whom I then mailed an item as a test) is on the same WoW account. I mean, we could certainly get philosophical about how well I really know myself, but I suspect this may not be intended ;)Tiakatt11 18m
18m Archaeolgy Digsite in High Mountain? I've already submitted a bug report. All was fine and dandy on my dwarf hunter, I was showing 3 digsites in Stormheim UNTIL I talked to the NPC. Now I have two in Stormheim and one in High Mountain. It is marked as Digsite: Storm's Reach and it is right next to the Witchwood flight path. Since I've made the report, I've cleared two sites in Stormheim, still only two showing on my map and the one in High Mountain is still showing on the map but nothing there and not allowing me to dig either.Cihys4 18m
18m {Quest Bug} Moon Guard Stronghold It seems that I cannot complete the Moon Guard Stronghold quest line. I completed the first two quests (Fate of the Guard and Not Their Last Stand) however the item for the next quest (Sigil Reclamation) will not drop nor does the quest giver for Take Them in Claw have a quest. What is wrong?Mynervah12 18m
19m can't move world map to bottom of screen There is an invisible barrier around 62px from the bottom of the screen below which my world map cannot be moved. This is true even in the default UI. It's approximately where the XP bar and action bar are in the default UI. I would really like to be able to move the world map all the way to the bottom of the screen since I want to see as much as possible that's in front of me.Arcinde0 19m
20m Lockout issues karazhan 4 guild members and 1 pug from another realm. After mass server DC, our lockout bugged, and now when entering solo we re-enter near final boss. But when entering as group it enters us in a new dungeon together. 4 of us the guild members can enter solo and regroup, but the pug from another realm cannot. Any idea how to fix? We've spammed reset instances etc and it stays the same.Neokolzia20 20m
20m Battle for Shattrath not working I accept the quest 'Battle for Shattrath' from Archmage Khadgar, head to the entrance of Shattrath Commons (where the quest is supposed to start) and there's nothing there. From doing a search on other sites/forums I've discovered an instance is supposed to start as you head towards Shattrath Commons and there should be an 'iron star' there but, once again, there's nothing in this location to trigger the quest starting. I've tried logging in/out, exiting the game, abandoning the quest, porting to my garrison and returning, etc. Nothing is working. I've also seen many players standing in this area who say they face the same issue as me. This is on realm Magtheridon.Mondohh3 20m
21m Dalaran Underbelly instancing bug Dalaran Underbelly goes full on PvP. You die. Res at graveyard and hop down well to enter the underbelly. Get to corpse. "You must enter the instance to recover your corpse." Happening every time.Thaanne6 21m
22m Update: Trailblazer - Not Working I'm standing in Nagrand.. it's been more than 3 seconds since I last attacked a mob and I don't have the movement speed buff. It was working fine before, but I logged to my druid, logged back and now it's not working.Kalyri1 22m
24m Missing cinematic or in-game event, Suramar? (SPOILERS: You have been warned... talking about between the questline after All-In and the first part of the Lockdown questline that activated with the patch.) .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Ok, so I go back to Shal'Aran last night and... wait what? Thalyssra and crew are Nightborne rather than Nightfallen/almost withering again. When did they change back? Was there supposed to be a transformation at some point? I fed them all the fruit, they all continued to look nightfallen/pre-withered-ish... then today they're back to their normal nightborne selves. If there was supposed to be some in-game or video cinematic between these two states, is it possible to get a dialog option to replay that? I certainly didn't see it and it feels weird as hell to have left for a week and had nothing happen then all of a sudden, they're all healthy again.Demosthena2 24m
24m Everywhere At Once....still not working Still doesn't reduce the cooldown of displacement...blizzplsLadoftheyear1 24m
26m "Under the Crooked Tree" bug The hag from "Under the Crooked Tree" daily Halloween quest will fear players and occasionally reset back to full health. I'm not sure what the cause is. It might have to do with phasing out after fearing people too far away.Neravar14 26m
27m 7.1 Bugs Compilation Pressing Z crashes the game. Multiple class glyphs have been removed. Cannot mass purchase items at the Blood Trader. Quest log reports Full at 20/25 quests. Follower Combat Ability button cannot be removed, even if the ability is moved to a bar. World Quest [Withered Wrangling: Ambervale] appears to be broken. Felo'melorn fire orbs have blue fire. Reputation and Artifact Power bars cannot be active simultaneously. Target Scan(Hold) is not working. Water Strider is not functioning correctly. Hidden Artifact weapon appearances are resetting. Chat window is cutting off lines of text. Stealth is not functioning correctly. DK Unholy talent [Sludge Belcher] is not functioning correctly. Druid Feral abilities Shred and Regrowth are not functioning correctly. HoT and DoT tooltips are not registering Haste reduction. Ransa Greyfeather in Highmountain is selling Nethershards for free. WQ Boss is not giving credit to everyone. Kosu'moth the Hungering is not appearing. Players cannot loot their Mythic+ class hall chest if they have already done so on another character. Player pets are appearing too large for other players. Warrior class hall ability [Call of the Val'kyr] is not functioning correctly. FPS is dropping hard in dungeons and when some abilities are used. Mac users are experiencing game crashes when entering combat. UI is scaling incorrectly for players with default UI and Mac users. Flight Master's Whistle is causing UI malfunction. Legendary item [Luffa Wrappings] are not working correctly for Guardian Druids. First Arcanist Thalyssra is not selling crafting recipes. Undocumented Hunter nerfs have gone Live. Monk Zen Focus is not functioning correctly. Target Nameplates are not interacting with mouse clicks. More bugs will be added as they are found.Mezzivezz279 27m
27m Item Spiritual Journey Bugged The legendary boots for Enhancement Shaman Spiritual Journey is not properly reducing the cool down of Feral Spirits when Ghost Wolf is active. It is only reducing the cool down by about 45% instead of 75%.Tyresegibson3 27m
28m 3rd Relic slot still locked Did my class hall campaign, got the title, etc. and was told to have a look around for a questgiver to unlock the 3rd relic slot in my weapons. Problem is: there's not questgiver. Anywhere. I've had the achievement for 3 days and checked back in my hall every day since then to find the guy but he's not showing up.Tactless0 28m
36m Group instances Holy paladin with PVP disabled during headless horseman instance. Was not able to heal or cast any spells on the tank because of a warning about not being able to interact with that target because PVP is disabled. We succeeded with completing the instances but i was not able to heal the tank once. also, was not able to enable pvp during the instance. fyi.Emofairy0 36m
36m BM Hunter Bug: Focus / Multi-shot issues In addition to the Bestial Fury talent issue that is being widely reported here (pets are not receiving the 15% boost, neither the regular pet nor Hati), there are two additional bugs currently happening on hunters: 1. Focus regeneration is noticeably down from 7.0.3. This is very apparent during BM opening raid rotations (Killer Cobra talent, with Aspect of the Wild activated); the amount of KC-CS able to be produced in the window has dropped significantly even with AotW activated. Focus regen in general seems very sluggish compared to our rotations before the patch. 2. Multi-shot seems to either miss every third cast, or the visuals aren't happening; it looks like the hunter is standing still rather than casting MS. This might not be a DPS impact on play, but it makes for very confusing gameplay since it's hard to notice if your MS actually hit or not, which also impacts Beast Cleave timing. Blizzard, please help!Cameryn2 36m
36m Ovyd's Winter Wrap Bug The Healing Bonus Spread from Ovyd's is causing Gust of Mists to proc unintentionally on the people the buff is spread to causing massive amounts of healing that was not existent prior to 7.1 release. I would assume it is a slight bug with the changes to Enveloping Mist causing the game to recognize Ovyd's buff as an EVM cast and trigger gusts. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/86b1QrVxvnwT3Jaj#fight=4&type=healing&source=4 As shown here 629 gust hits and only 143 casts that should have activated gusts. Hopefully this can be fixed as it trivializes healing on a lot of fights if you play entirely around it. (Before all you nerds with Ovyd's start whining and downvote my post just remember that if it was intentional than it would of worked before 7.1 and if it was added it would be shown in patch notes)4 36m
37m "2V2 Weekly Quest Failed"?? I just completed the 2v2 quest where you have to win 10 matches to get a piece of gear equivalent to your 2s rating last week. When i finished the last one, it gave me a message saying 2v2 weekly quest failed. My partner got the reward though, and I didn't. So we won another game, and once again i didn't receive my reward. It's currently saying on the blue star next to the 2v2 bracket that I have won 11/10 games required, and yet I still do not have my quest reward. Was wondering what is going on.Mordrythad7 37m
37m Thunderfury Hidden Appearance Bug There is a bug that allows people to equip hidden artifact appearances that they have not obtained yet. Specifically its giving Rogues access to the Thunderfury hidden appearance that has yet to be unlocked. Its a bug..needs to be fixed. What do you need to do: 1) Unlock secret appearance for any of your artifact. 2) Unlock their new color (do 200 world quests for an example or kill 1k players in pvp) 3) Use your forge in a spec with unlocked artifact 4) Press SHIFT+RMB on any other artifact in your bag 5) You can choose recolor of the hidden look.Waffleodoom1 37m
38m Rage of the Sleeper Bug While tanking Heroic Renferal this evening we encountered an issue no matter how we tried it. When my co tank(Prot Warrior) and I would get web of pain, anytime I used Rage of the Sleeper the reflection damage would hit him instead of being reflected back onto the enemy. If she was in bird phase obviously this didn't happen because we weren't tethered by web of pain. Had zero issues with any mechanics in the rest of the instance, but web of pain wouldn't let me use one of my active mitigation cds. I do believe this was caused by the reflection side of the ability and the adds stacking debuffBeatmyfur1 38m
41m No quest from muninn Muninn on Krauss landing does not have a quest for me to start the new world questKarrde1 41m
42m Frost DK Pvp Talent Deathchill issue Not sure if it's intended or not but when you chains to get the root it removes the slow effect from chains of ice. Kind of negates the whole concept considering it's your only real snare and spamming chains all day is fun for no one.Plumera0 42m
43m dark action bar. Hello, My action bars are all dark except my pet icons??? its weird an I cannot figure this out.Flemel9 43m
46m Base UI: Abilities appear grayed out With the base product UI hotbars, all of my abilites are grayed/dimmed out with the appearance that they are on cool down. They can be used and get the GDC clock flash, but they maintan an appearance of beeing on cooldown. I removed my Interface and WTF folders from my WOW install and still have this issue. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18922998/WoWScrnShot_102516_140909.jpgRileÿ30 46m
48m raiders of the lost shard I keep getting a pop-up when I port, or log in... mission complete raiders of the lost shard.. how do I get rid of this crap??!?Logitecs2 48m
49m Night Elf Bug BUG: Night Elves can no longer activate Stealth/Prowl after activating Shadowmeld. NE's have been able to do this since launch.Dusk1 49m
55m Bestial Wrath Bug pets +31% instead of 46% Thank you for letting me pay to beta test your patch. Also thank you for the pvp nerfs to the lowest represented class. PS Bring back traps. Your class fantasy is a failure for all hunter specs.Hogx8 55m
56m Glyph of the Stars I lost my balance moonkin form lost its glyph of the stars after 7.1 went live, but it stayed for my resto balance affinity moonkin form.Ellesthala3 56m
57m Issue with Rogue teleport abilities in 7.1 When you use Killing Spree, Shadow Strike, or Shadowstep on a target that you cannot fit behind you will sometimes get a loading screen, and with Shadow Strike and Shadowstep you will also fall through the world after loading. I am able reproduce it 100% of the time on the Raider Training Dummy in the rogue class hall. Only exception is that with Shadow Strike you have to be standing a few yards away from the dummy before you will fall through the world. I have not been able to reliably reproduce it elsewhere as most the time you teleport on top the target instead of behind it. To my knowledge the loading screen, or falling through the world did not occur with that Raider Training Dummy in 7.0.3. Thanks!Calthan1 57m