Bug Report

Jul 29, 2014 vendors, guards are hord in Golden terrace I am in golden terrace and all the guards and venders are hord and will attack me . other alliance players are there and I can talk to them and things are normal for them. help. I cant get my dead body out of the building now hord just kill me and I mean pve guards are killing me .Blandor0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 Fanny Firebeard shown as Fanny Thundermar Very minor zoning issue: After the wedding, Fanny is shown with the "Fanny Firebeard" name. But if you revisit the zone, she is still shown with her "Fanny Thundermar" tag. Surely doesn't bode well for the unification of the Wildhammer clans! Clyde1 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 SoO Normal instances crasing/login loops. Soo instances seem to be crashing and leaving people at the vale zone in demark in loading loops that stall at 0% loading the instance, or load vale only to instantly try to reload the instance and stall at 0%. 25 - 100 people standing at the zone line in states of dc/loading in malfurion and 3 other servers (assuming all servers).Waswas0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 [Quest] The Storm King's Vengeance After completing the quest Gymer phased/disappeared on my other characters, but this time Gymer is following me around.Ubur2 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 problem switching servers Today Ive had repeated problems changing to another character on another server. It seems to just hang on the option to switch servers and the only way I can force it to work is to log out and log back in again.Hearne0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 big disconection issue The guild I play with allot on one of my other toons like to to allot of raids for world pvp and lately there seems to be an issue with the raid interface currently. The last two times we've formed raids almost instantly allot of people in the raid get disconnected and have problems staying connected. Not sure what could be causing it but its making our world pvp raids undoable atm :/Sipu0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 missing characters (on account and armory) So my main and a level 90 druid are missing where you choose what character to post on the forums with. My main and said druid is also missing when you look them up. WoW armory has been having issues for some time now; one of which not all my achievements show (which is a known issue that blizzard has yet to fix). When I noticed my toons missing I nearly freaked out, logged in and they're still there. What gives?Microcosm2 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Shaman Water Shield Bug Ive noticed from time to time after popping ascendance as resto my watershield goes away when i swtich back to my normal form. Anyone else have this problem?Afktabtarget1 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 /who bugged? Laggy, sometimes just gives me a "Please Wait" message at the bottom ... never seen it before ... and at the moment it's opening itself up after I've closed it out multiple times. My latency is fine, everything else in the game works well, just that has been acting up. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.Aekaron0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Armory bugged for Area 52 Please fix!Kitmonk5 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Mob Glitches. In the South East of the Valley of the four winds right at the corner of the map, I ran into a goat stuck in the ground. Later that day in south barrens I found a tauren guard stuck in the ground on the High Road. Their is also a quest in ashenvale to ride brutus a huge kodo but the only way to do the quest is to get the reins delete quest and reaccept while keeping the reins in the inventory.Slashes1 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Racial buff disappearing on spec switch Recently noticed that my expertise drops by 1% when I switch into my secondary spec, survival. The dwarf racial is still listed in my spell book, but I can't find any other difference between the specs that would cause this other than the racial not being applied on the character sheet.Farnstrom0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Warlock Demonic Gateway Bug I've noticed in Arena that frequently (the last 8 games) I can't use the demonic gateway at any point, ever. I click on it and it says you can't use that yet, or gateway can not be used. I don't have any stuns or debuffs, anyone else having this difficulty?Rettribution2 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Garona's Guise still purple on a Female Panda This item still shows up as purple on a female pandaren and only a female pandaren from what I can tell. http://www.wowhead.com/item=45523Dragonempres0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Can't summon pet I tried to summon my little Moonkin Hatchling bird chicken thing and the "Summon" button was greyed out. It wouldn't let me equip it in battle pets either. I have the Alliance version and was on an Alliance toon. I went to open a ticket and it sent me here.Ieroybrown2 Jul 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 [BUG] Alt-tab cause FPS drop in motion I notice that when I alt-tab back and forth out of the game sometimes, when I return to the game and try to start moving, the framerate completely drops. Normally, my game plays at a 60-120 FPS in most area while less crowded are at the full 144 FPS that my monitor and system can handle. While standing still after Alt-Tabbing between windows, framerate stays consistent. But if you try to start moving, framerate in my case can plummet from 140 FPS or so the first minute to sub 40 FPS depending on where you're moving towards, going as low as 8 FPS in some instances. The sound also skips and stutters as you are moving while this is going on. Using the /reload command does not restart the graphical engine so to speak, so the only way to resume normal function is to log out of your character and immediately log back in. Copy of my Config.WTF File Below - SET readTOS "1" SET readEULA "1" SET readScanning "-1" SET readContest "-1" SET locale "enUS" SET showToolsUI "1" SET accounttype "MP" SET installLocale "enUS" SET hwDetect "0" SET videoOptionsVersion "5" SET gxApi "D3D11" SET gxWindow "0" SET gxMaximize "0" SET gxMultisample "8" SET graphicsQuality "5" SET maxAnimThreads "6" SET Gamma "1.000000" SET lastReadTOS "50408" SET lastReadEULA "50408" SET expandUpgradePanel "0" SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.40000000596046" SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186" SET farclip "1300" SET waterDetail "3" SET sunShafts "2" SET groundEffectDensity "128" SET groundEffectDist "260" SET environmentDetail "150" SET projectedTextures "1" SET shadowMode "3" SET shadowTextureSize "2048" SET SSAO "1" SET SSAOBlur "1" SET textureFilteringMode "5" SET terrainLodDist "650" SET componentTextureLevel "0" SET realmName "Shadowmoon" SET gxFixLag "1" SET maxFPS "144" SET weatherDensity "3" SET DesktopGamma "1" SET advancedCombatLogging "1" SET Sound_OutputQuality "2" SET Sound_NumChannels "64" SET Sound_EnableReverb "1" SET Sound_OutputDriverIndex "1" SET Sound_OutputDriverName "Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)" SET Sound_ZoneMusicNoDelay "1" SET gameTip "46" SET enterWorld "1" SET mouseSpeed "1" SET ChatMusicVolume "0.29999998211861" SET ChatSoundVolume "0.39999997615814" SET ChatAmbienceVolume "0.29999998211861" SET VoiceActivationSensitivity "0.39999997615814" SET lastCharacterIndex "5" SET gxRefresh "99930/1000" SET Sound_EnableSoundWhenGameIsInBG "1" System Specs: CPU: Intel Core-i7 3770 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Dual Channel 1866Mhz Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti (using latest beta drivers 340.43 with Ambient Occlusion in Nvidia control panel set to Quality and Adpative V-Sync enabled) OS: Windows 8.1 Update 1 Pro 64-bitThaumasurge10 Aug 21, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Unable to see the Blazing chest. I have never looted the Blazing chest. on Timeless isle yet I dont see it in Ordos Sanctuary between the two Molten Guardians. My achievements confirm this. Has anyone had this problem?Serum0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Daily quest glich. Have been working on the August Celestial dailies with my druid. There are moments where it says that I have not completed the quest and times when I am supposed to go and fight a certain opponent and then I have to fight the one from the day before. Like when I tried to fight kang bramblestaff and ken ken and that jinyu guy were there instead. had to wait a while but it fixed itself. Still glichy right now though.Hyohtoh0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Cannot Kick an AFK member I was in Nexus today and our group could not kick two non-contributing afk members of our group. We got the "This player cannot be kicked for another 15 minutes" message and so we continued our dungeon without these two vital dps that could have sped things up. Surely this is not intended.. otherwise what is the point of having a kick feature if one cannot use it to kick the afk people in the dungeon.Slyxus3 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 arena lag - no targets until after it starts arenas are sometimes lagging when you join. When this happens your team partner is often unable to join you in the arena. And your enemy targets do not appear until after the arena has started. eg: Tol'viron arena. My partner and I both accepted the invite to go into the arena. I got in but my partner did not. He lagged because of the arena lag. Because he was unable to join, he got a 5 minute deserter time. In the mean time, I was in the staging area waiting for my enemy targets to appear. They did not. I waited until the arena started and still had no targets (the icons on the right side of the screen that appear before the arena starts). I wandered out into the arena and waited for about 20 seconds when an icon appeared on my screen showing 1 enemy target. That enemy player then appeared out of thin air next to me. About 20 seconds later the 2nd enemy target 's icon appeared and a few seconds after that, the 2nd enemy player appeared next to me. Neither enemy target could stealth and no enemy target icons were visible on the right side of my screen, under my clock and mini map until about 20 seconds after the arena had already started. Players are now given deserter times because they can't get in. And the player managing to enter the arena is given no enemy target until well after the arena has started, and the enemies appear out of thin air at any time, or in any place, after the arena has started. This has been happening randomly since mages got buffed a couple of months ago.Fiveofnine0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 In-Game Mail Not working right When trying to select alts in in-game mail, the only options I get is Alliance or Crossover server. What's the deal, all my toons are Horde and none of them show. Please fix ASAP. This worked until I clicked the scan and restore on the battlenet game launcher. Having to delete wow and reinstall, which is taking forever, I have a 30mb connection, yet your server prevents it from getting much over .5mb, something else you may want to fix.Kalorlein0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 pvp deserter times are stuffed I know there have been changes to the pvp deserter timer. Now we are meant to get a 5 minute, then 10, then 15, then 20minute time out if we desert a random bg. The maximum time out is 20minutes and there is a 20minute cd for timers. That is to say there is a 20minute period after we desert before this matter resets to 5 minutes. If we desert within that 20minute window, the 20minute cd starts again. My players are getting 15 or 20 minute deserter times even when they desert their first bg of the day and have not played in over 24 hours. eg: my pally had not been in pvp for over 30minutes because I was using other players. My pally deserts temple of kotmogu coz its crap and I get a 15minute deserter time. eg: my lock had not done pvp for over an hour. I had deserted 2 bgs earlier today and the 2nd time I got a 10minute deserter time. This is normal. But an hour later I desert a bg and get a 15minute deserter time. I had not done any pvp during that hour. this is happening to all my players and is random. Sometimes I get a 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute time and it is not working as intended. My players are getting any one of those times and they are not in order. My hunter got a 20minute time the for first bg of the day that I desert, and a 15 minute for the 2nd time I desert a random bg. It should have been 5 then 10, not 20 then 15. I am using Win XP Pro with service pack 3. I reset my UI regularly by deleting cahce, interface & wtf files from my wow folder. this needs fixing. If you're going to tamper with things at least test them out on your test realm first before you screw up everyone's game.Fiveofnine5 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 J.D. Collie stuck in the ground Just ran across a bug with J.D. Collie stuck in the ground and being rendered un-interactable.Dathrel0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Names gone with nameplates turned on. I can see NPC names if I have nameplates turned off, but the names disappear if I turn nameplates on. It only shows the healthbar with nameplates turned on. This affects all my characters on Sargeras server. My characters on other servers are fine. This is very weird. Help!Shedeath0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 green fire i already made this topic in the customer support board but i was told to make it here as well so ill just copy paste hey blizz i just finally killed kanrethad for the green fire quest but ran into a huge problem that quite frankly has my very angry i killed kanrethad and jubeka showed up and it showed that i completed the quest but the adds didnt despawn after i died i ran back and ran through the adds to turn in the quest but after completing it i still was without green fire and the adds killed me i had to leave the instance to get the adds to despawn but when i went back in it had reset as if i never killed the boss at all ive put so many hours and so many frustrating wipes into this boss and after having completed it i really need to get my reward please help however you can and thank youKaldriss5 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Sandstone Drake keeps dismounting I'm just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the Sandstone Drake randomly throwing people off of your back over various areas. It's only been happening since 5.0.4 came out and I don't know if it's just me or not. I can understand if they were in a different phase then me, but I can still see them when they get thrown off and are parachuting to the ground.Gøpher13 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Something (or someone) is killing my chickens I realize this isn't a game-breaking issue ... but it could imply a bigger issue. I have spent a most of my time in my farm today (post-patch) and on numerous times, my white chickens just fall over dead -- squawking as if they are being attacked & then just dead. Can take them up to 1/2 hour to respawn. They seem to do it in succession sometimes .. ones closest in the farm die first, then it works its way out to near the mailbox. My issue with this is -- could someone else on their farm be affecting the things on my farm? Could this be a phasing issue of some sort? Or could the new portal shard seed being causing it? I have 1 portal shard seed, 1 jade squash seed, 7 songbells seeds, & 7 snakeroots seeds planted. While typing this I had 3 chickens die .. btw, I have fully upgraded farm. Only things on farm besides myself (and NPCs) were my Wrathguard and Nomi.Kyzera16 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Can't enter arenas It happens very frequently, but when a Arena queue pops up, and i click on it and some times the loading screen just does not load... Before it wasnt an issue, but now yes with the deserter when you leave a arena u get 5 mins... the first one isnt bad but when it did that problem two times in an hour, im curious whats the actual problem... Thanks for your time reading thisYsero1 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 High Priest Venoxis (Quest) Bugged In the quest "High Priest Venoxis" in the Cape of Stranglethorn, there is a pseudo-cutscene in which Jin'do casts a spell on you and you are supposed to grab a rope ladder that appears above your head to escape. If Jin'do is allowed to finish casting the spell, he does enough damage to kill your character, assuming you are appropriately leveled for the zone, so grabbing the ladder is key. The rope ladder and the small amount of NPC dialogue that normally accompanies it telling you to grab it did not appear, however, and I was forced to take a death to complete the quest. Just figured I'd point it out.Hellene2 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Lock ports been broke for months, cmon derps. Can you please fix warlock portals. I'm so tired of me and my arena partner dying because"ITEM NOT READY". I dont have a debuff...but hell why should we be able to use it. That would be terrible if it worked like it were supposed to.Swp0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Two seater mount lag. Everytime I become a passenger on someones two seater, I fall off and either fall in the ocean or die on the ground everytime I enter a new area.Domminnattor4 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 A pretty big mass DC issue. A group of us were heading from Stonard to Blackrock Mountain and encountered a mass disconnection that affected 1/3rd of us. Right as we were entering Burning Steppes we all got disconnnected. We were flying, and any further action would cause another disconnect. We tried getting a summons elsewhere but even in a different location we are unable to move or do anything without being disconnected. Switching characters did not help, though restarting the client did make the problem go away.Truth0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Transmog pricing issue I'm trying to transmog my pants to Feather Lined Legguards, but it's saying it will cost me 43g 75s to do it. I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but I would really appreciate if it was changed to something cheaper, like the flat 1g it charges me to transmog my chest piece to Gilt Cuirass, which is apart of the same transmog set as the pants.Mikayla3 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Auto-leaving group When I've completed a heroic dungeon and attempt to re-queue with the same group for a new dungeon, I get booted out right after the download screen for the new dungeon and receive the 30 minute debuff. :(Uwuru1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 secrets of the empire I have been playing on malfurion with one of my toons and I have been getting maybe 30% secrets even with so called buff, but my brother on winterhoof has got a secret from 13 bosses in a row 100% since getting the quest. this is RNGEeon1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 QUEST: "Cornered and Crushed!" On the Deathwing server, the NPC outside of deep Elem Mine that we are supposed to talk to (Master Forteski) is not popping up at all. I have been waiting for him for the past 2-3 hours. A group of other people are also wondering where he's at. Please help.Ravent25 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Auction House Issues Hello I am Reporting a bug or Malfunction in the Auction House I try and search for copper bar tin etc it comes up as nothing found other players in game will receive a list of items but I cant please fix or if it is a issue on my side then contact me thanks Realm Windrunner - DerrermarPaulbrandon2 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Quest Bugged, It doesent pop up (!) Hey guys, Im in the starting zone for Dks and I abandoned a quest because the guy i had to kill wasnt spawning. I abandoned it and went back to the guy and it shows no quest. Im doing "Bloody Breakout". Please if anyone can help it would be great. Ive shut down and logged out many time and it still isnt showing.Cascoh1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Blade's Edge Mtn Quest item Hello - I am working on this quest where I need to get 5 ogres drunk with a Brutebane Keg - When I approach 5 ogres standing in a group and use this item only 1 will drink then triggers a 30 second global CD before I can drop another keg. The GCD of this item needs to be A LOT lower.Mindfreak0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Quests not tracking on large map I am having trouble with the large map not showing quest objectives or quest completion points. It is only happening on my lvl 85 horde pally. All my other alts are fine and show quests on the large map. I have already tried deleting all the quests and re-acquiring and I tried clearing my WTF file. No luck on either attempt. Would appreciate some assistance ThanksFarrwin0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Battle Pet Achievements Issue I am having an issue with the pet battle achievements for example Kalimodor Tamer I know I have collected many pets and it is showing I have not. I have re-logged my game does not help. Anyone else having same problem? This one achievement is just one of them ... others I know I have collected pets is for Northrend Tamer, Continental Tamer, Eastern Kingdoms Safari and others.Yesabella1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 [BUG] Pet Battle Achievements All my unfinished Pet Battle Achievements(Collect, Battle and Level) have been completely cleared. So like the Achievement "Family Reunion" says I have not met any of the requirements. But before I had gotten disconnected all I was missing was the Humanoid. I have been working on "Eastern Kingdoms Tamer", I was only missing Deadwind Pass, Swamp of Sorrows, Blasted Lands and Twilight Highlands I believe. Now it's completely cleared. This is not the only achievements, they are all that way except the ones I've completed such as "Going to Need More Leashes", but when I look up 'That's Alot of Pet Food" it says I have 0/400 acquired. I did a /reload and completely logged out and back in and that didnt fix the problem, nothing.Angèl11 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Over 9000 Achievement for under 9000 Pts? So if you inspected me now, you'd see that I just got the Over 9000 Achievement, but I have 8995 pts? How does this work? The armory shows that I do not have it correctly, but not the in game thing (and it popped up as well). S/S http://puu.sh/asMKw/2c313c60c4.jpg Sure it would be legit in like a few days maybe, who knows where else I can pick up 5 pts from lol.Furyblades2 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Flames of Xoroth This spell is still not working properly. It summons my Imp no matter what pet I had before it. Before the responses: It happens anytime, not just on reload or logins. Have had it happen during fights.Vardlokkur2 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Warlock Spell: Flames of Xoroth. Flames of Xoroth allows you to summon you last demon, but in this case it always summons my Imp and it gets really annoying. Anyone else having this problem?Farticus0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 scuttlers shell griefing and exploiting ive seen this mentioned before but obviously nothing has been done about it this item http://www.wowhead.com/item=104293/scuttlers-shell is nothing but trouble. i dont know its intended purpose but its poor design with lack of code variables is allowing players to camp the 'meet up' area at celestials either pvp flagged or with the bloody coin buff and attack other players without guards attacking them for it. u cant really run away to anywhere and if u try to defend yourself by even healing yourself or using something like antimagic shell it instantly makes the guards attack u instead of them. and ofc they get credit for the kill so its just easy kills for them. now instead of saying "just report them" and having to deal with 1000s of reports and wasted man hours that in the end result in nothing done, how about just fix it and add a line of code that exempts the effect for guards? another way ppl are exploiting with this item is theyre skipping the trash on galakras. who really cares about this but its just an example that this item has issues. i personally wouldnt care if it was removed from the game. more and more ppl are using this item these 2 ways. in the last 3 months at least half the time i join an oq grp for celestials on random toons theres someone griefing at the 'group up' spot. it takes a tank to tag the guy to round up all the guards and hold them usually a healer to heal the tank then 1+ players to gank the griefer. u shouldnt have to orchestrate a plan like this just to keep from being attacked in a supposed 'safe(r) area' while trying to form a group. its a bit ridiculous even for pvp servers. ive also seen players claim they lose rep with shaohao if theyre exalted for just being in a grp while someone is killing guards. i think the limits of this item have long ago surpassed "working as intended" and have now stepped into the griefing and exploiting department. if nothing wants to be done about this maybe everyone should post how to exploit with it everywhere possible like reddit ownedcore elitepvpers blizzhackers youtube vimeo facebook groups until it becomes such an epidemic something has to be done. cuz lets face it if its a known issue but not fixed in a timely manner then one can only assume its working as intended. "working as intended" quoted by every gm everOshnikes4 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Twisted treasure of the vale bug? Got 3 total from flex tonight, first one opened fine, the other 2 wont budge. Even sitting in my inventory they seem bugged. Really laggy when I try to move them to another bag. Tried reloading to no avail. Any ideas?>Seróquel3 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Auction houses outside of orgrimmar Auction houses in Shattrath, Dalaran, Thunderbluff, Silvermoon, and Undercity are not showing items sold. When an item sells it will just disappear from the auctions page without any timer.Myragigarn0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Cloak Quest Gates I progressed in my epic cloak quest to the point where I am to spear Nalak. Well I speared him just fine, but it's not saying my faction opened the foot of leishen. The golden arrow points to it I go there but nada. I admit, i was gone for a year and when I left we didn't open the foot, but when I came back it was already open. Is this quest bugged? Has anyone else had this problem? If so, did you find a solution? Thanks.Morlum1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Challenge Modes stats reduction too much since the beginning of 5.4 my druid has been unable to run Challenge modes ( it may have been longer but i never went in one until 5.4). My main spec is Resto and my Off Spec is Balance and i would realy like to run challenge modes as a DPS. my gear looks normal 463 gear in my healer spec, but once i change specs to balance everything goes downhill. Most my secondary stats get scaled so far down its treated as WoD is out and released. they consist of Mastery Haste and Crit. In my healer spec i have the normal maybe 400 added to my haste. in my balance spec it it maybe 25-60, just 25 maybe up to 60 points like im back in burning crusade. i re logged run out and switch back and forth between my primary and secondary specs but nothing works. I have submitted a ticket about this before they said "we are aware of this bug and that we will report it to the Developer's (or whoever)." it is almost the end of the expansion and I would really really really like it to be fix sooner than later. please fix!Aardian5 Jul 27, 2014