Bug Report

Mar 28, 2014 Priest Brawlers Guild Exploit I've noticed that shadow priests can cast mind sear on people while they are in the brawlers arena, as an attempt to help out their friends and make the fights easier. Saw this happening today, though I don't quite know how since I'm not a priest myself.Xandroda0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Character not found! I try to load any of my toons it says character not found but everything shows up on blizzard anyone with the same problem?Kaotical2 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 When I log on website battle.net It won't let me log into my main and choose to to post on the forums from it??? any ideaStarcharge1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 [BUG] PvP power Hello people, Your friendly everyday Fury warrior here, sporting two PvP axes. Over the past two days, I've noticed a bug where the PvP power of the lesser axe is counted, and thus nullifying the greater one. If you look at my armory, you will see I dual wield a Prideful Gladiator's Decapitator, and a Grievous Gladiator's Decaptitator. With the Prideful Decapitator, my PvP power is approximately 50%. With the Grievous Decapitator, it is almost 7% lower, at approximately 43% I can temporarily fix this by un-equipping both axes, and equipping the Prideful Decapitator first, but once i go through a load screen, it reverts back to the Grievous Decapitator's pvp power, such as loading into an Arena match. This actually has caused me to lose a few matches, and I would love to see some form of fix for this.Rekfar4 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Have 200 recipes, no Iron Chef achievement I just counted my cooking recipes for the Iron Chef achievement and discovered I have 200. The armory has me stuck at 197 even though I know I have 3 of the recipes it says I don't have learned yet. I'm guessing this is because I can't log out normally on this character. The in-game achievement tracker refuses to acknowledge 30 recipes and has me stuck at 170/200.Bloodpint1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Albatross on TI bug? I was on my druid and aggro'ed an albatross on the TI. However, I ended up having to hearth while picked up because my druid is feral and could not damage the albatross enough without being in feral spec. Also, I could not use the leave vehicle button.Harunna1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Pets tagging mobs don't count for quest I'm doing a lowbie quest on my 90 warlock for transmog gear. I didn't do this quest for a very long time and didn't remember what to expect. I start the event, a quest boss appears, but before I could react fast enough to use a spell my pet 1-shot kills it and I don't get any kill credit for it! Worst of all, this is a Burning Crusade quest! Respawn rates are TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I just waited 5 MINUTES FOR THE QUEST "The Summoning Chamber" to reset itself!!!!!!!! Gawd!!! 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh... you seriously need to update Burning Crusade mob/event respawn rates. Or better yet: make it so if a pet tags and kills a mob before me I still get the quest credit! Why are pets still broken like this after almost 10 years?Miyaka1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Cannot log out after leaving proving grounds I've been having to hard shut down wow after I leave proving grounds on my priest the last three or four days. I choose log out and nothing happens. I can still run around my character but not click off buffs, and chat continues to function until I hard end the program.Sunshiny0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 Boosted Character and Mobile Armory Auctions Hi Blizzard, This character is my recently boosted death knight. I picked inscription and enchanting and had them boosted up as well and I am loving it! Thank you for that option! The problem comes when I try to access this character's auctions / items from the Mobile armory app on my iPad. I will post some glyphs up for auction while in game and then log out and go about my day. When I get a chance throughout the day, I will check my mobile armory app to see if any of them have sold or expired, and this is where the problem comes in. If they have expired, and I try to relist them, when I select the item it says "Item not found". When I go under the auction house and try to "Sell" an item, it says that I have no items that I can sell, but I know for a fact that I have a few extra glyphs and enchanting materials that I should be able to post. This only happens on this character, which happens to be my only boosted character. I am able to post and relist items just fine on my main character, my bank alts, my characters on other realms. I am unsure if this is a bug coming from boosting, or just a mobile armory app bug that only affects this character. Any help would be appreciated!Xiot3 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Portal to Deepholm not working. I tried to take the portal to Deepholm from Stormwind, and it took me to the loading screen but it never loaded and then the loading screen goes away and im still in stromwind. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Taraylea1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Blood Elf male LEft hand issues I'm not sure if this is a bug or a design that has to be maintained for the Blood Elf male model, but it's always irked me that the left hand of male blood elves has an odd angle to it whenever a weapon is held in that hand. It skews at about a 45 degree angle backwards in that hand regardless of what item it is. It looks glaringly obvious when using a fist weapon. This may not be the case while in action, but I know for a fact it does occur within the dressing room and has bothered me since the dressing room was implemented. Level of bother is equal to the orc shoulder shrinkage of Burning Crusade. Just less noticeable. :PRommash0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Ring of Frost Bug Anyone have to spam this thing like 4 times because when you start casting Ring it doesn't stick? Here is a little video of it, made it short like 20 seconds. http://www.twitch.tv/graycentv/c/3544034Tymillia4 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Zen Pilgrimage Bug!! So if you Zen Pilgrimage from Northern Barrens by the honor vendors (by Ashenvale) then when you Zen Pilgrimage: Return, you get sent to 5.3 Northern Barrens with the lvl 90 Kor'kron Marauders and Mercenary Shredders. 'Tis scary on my level 52 monk. SoSLifebløøm1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Gorespire No matter how many times i kill him.. i don't get credit to complete Fable Book daily quest...:(Petulant0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Three Hearthsteed thingies. I received three of the mount icons. I already learned one, now I have two just floating in my inventory...is this a bug?Jooke1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Loot bugging in Cata Raids So, this has been happening, every time I try to do the first boss of To4W... I two man it with someone from my server, and every time we down the first boss, we get a message saying "you have entered an instance already in progress", and we can't loot the boss. What really got me mad, was when I was in Blackwing Descent, and the Leggings of the Forlorn Protector dropped, as well as the Tunic of Failed Experiments.... which, did show up in the loot window, but bugged and no one received anything. I was the only one that needed the two, and I could see out of the people that rolled before it bugged through /loot, I was the only one who rolled need... Is this an issue with old raids in general, or 90 boosted characters...?Køøl2 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Extra Proto Drakes on Galakras We wiped once on Galakras normal 10m. When we entered, we proceeded with continuing with our fight. But we wiped again. After 3-4 more wipes we couldn't understand what was happening. We had 10 proto drakes up in the air with Galakras and were getting hammered with 400k proto drake hits. For every time we wiped, another 2 proto drakes were added to the skies. We've also encountered Dark Shamans being reset with all the trash after coming back a few days later to finish our raid. Also on normal 10m. Is anyone else experiencing this?Elandora1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Character locked out Challenge mode bug. For somereason there are times when someone will try and leave a CM, it bugs out shoots them to the character selection screen and they can't log back in because "a character with that name already exists"Inflexi0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 battle.net Error#2 ive gotten this error before and it got so bad i just stopped playing and now im back adn so is it can anyone please tell me what this means it really anoying. battle.netError#2Autumheart1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Heart of the Aspects ground animation Just wanted to report that Heart of the Aspects mount that was released today doesn't have a ground mount animation. :( Is this intended or will it be coming as a hot fix soon? edit: Cause Khev was so nice to let me know. ^Instead of hot fix -> patch.Liinx24 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Random porting in Isle of Thunder. ok this has been happening to me and a friend quite often after handing in our pvp dailies.We're standing in front of Lor'themar to hand in the quest and suddenly we're behind the broken Mogu statue on the right.Jenarri2 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Quest Peace at Last Is this quest bugged? I went to tombstone and put wreath on stone but nothing happenedWeevusb0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Wave 30 endless dates just reset I got this many months ago but the achievement dates just reset to today.Malvesti3 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Zen Pilgrimage Bug!! So if you Zen Pilgrimage from Northern Barrens by the honor vendors (by Ashenvale) then when you Zen Pilgrimage: Return, you get sent to 5.3 Northern Barrens with the lvl 90 Kor'kron Marauders and Mercenary Shredders. 'Tis scary on my level 52 monk. SoSLifebløøm2 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Jade Spirit Proc Bugged for Healers Title says it all. As of 3/26/14, Jade Spirit no longer procs off heals, and instead just procs from damaging spells and melee hits.Pinkpeach3 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 guild log not loading? been trying to check guild log from the guild interface and for some reason it keeps comming up blank...the rest of the officers and the gm are having the same problem ;/Luthrickles0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Medivh/Exodar BMAH For about 3-6 days now the Medivh/Exodar BMAH appears to have the same Unclaimed Black Market Box up. It's always had just one bid, is marked as Completed! and there hasn't been another box since. I've tried disabling addons to see if those were interfering with it, still shows up as Completed! with no other box up in normal UI. So any news on this? A lil bug from connecting realms? a new exploit that someone can force an auction to be completed before its duration has run its course?Falinari0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Durumu trash bugged, can't start the boss I'm currently in third wing of ToT LFR on my warrior and the last Hidden Fog is stuck in the back of his tunnel, preventing us from pulling him, and thus pulling the boss. Anyone else having this problem?Irimon1 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 MALKOROK [Ancient Miasma] Bug in SoO. So I'm in LFR right now (posting while dead after a wipe) and there's a big problem... Malkorok is dead, but his Ancient Miasma stuff is still doing damage to us. Teleporting out and in seems to fix the problem... temporarily. Some people reported it coming back after they fixed it. http://i.imgur.com/gHzhlWe.jpg ^Screenshot for evidence and example.Melithiria0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Instance not found! I know this is a long running thing but recently (past 48 hours or so), taking any portal or zoning into LFR has triggered a lot of dead loading screens followed by "Transfer aborted: Instance not found" messages in my chat window. Even like logging into WoW and this character I've noticed a lot more "Character not found" or "A character with that name already exists" messages and then taking me back to my char selection screen.Deâdeye0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Armory It's been over two weeks now since Scarlet Crusade and Feathermoon merged, and the armory isn't working still. I read a blue post that it is usually a week, so I consider this a bug and am reporting itAmbar1 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Character unable to log out properly I have a problem with this character, and this character only. Shortly after a realm restart (yesterday), my character has been unable to log out of the game. Even when I am not bugged, my challenge modes show as uncompleted. I can do instances, hearth, cast spells everything is fine and dandy until I go to log out. If I get the timer, I go to 1, and then freeze. I can't chat, I can't do anything. My wow client says I'm somewhere Im not (sometimes, its where I was 10 mins ago). Then, my character is unusable for 15 or so minutes. When I am a ghost, I am not on in the guild, (like whenever I get the error that I already exist), but people can still see me in game. I'm still waiting on a ticket, but im getting frustrated.Eillesa2 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Deepwind Gorge PvP Bug I Just played Deepwind Gorge BG and when I charged at a Horde Hunter I went through a hill and just fell under the map 0o It wouldn't let me leave BG or Logout/Exit Game. I Had to ALT+F4 and load WoW up again... and now I have a 15 min Deserter debuff :(Crianna0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 50 Quests Completed Achievement Something I have noticed since Cata? maybe, not sure when, but its been along time now. I'm not sure if it's a bug or something intended but I finally got around to ask. Why do I keep getting the 50 quests completed achievement waaaaaay before I have done 50 quests on new alts? This can go for the 100 quests and so on achievements as well. Does anyone know why?Dìsmay4 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Can't turn off hunter pet Growl For some reason, I cannot seem to turn off hunter pet growl. I also cannot change any item on the pet's hotkey list. It has been a while since I played my hunter, but I don't remember that being a problem before.Waive2 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Raid Frames Not working properly. Running RBG's several group members had same issue. Was for about 2-3 hours and was still case at log off.Cowtastic0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Friends Still On Mount On Timeless Isle, I am repeatedly getting the bug of seeing my friends still on their mounts, when in fact, they aren't. They're running around killing mobs...mounted.. when they actually aren't mounted. When it's the mechano-hog, I can even HEAR it. PLEASE FIX!Teiani1 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 [Bug] Passenger of Flying Mount Falls It's definitely not a one-time thing, so I'm assuming everyone has this issue and I only did a brief search and found nothing on this issue (feel free to throw me a link if there is an active thread). When flying a 2-person mount, the passenger of said mount will disappear after zoning in and out of areas. When they disappear, they will fall off and die unless the driver waits for them to "load" back onto the mount. If I fly away, however, poof. There they go falling to their death. I am fully aware of phasing in WoW and this is not an instance in which I am in a different phase as the other person. In fact, it doesn't have to be a phasing zone at all. It only happens on flying mounts and not while riding on the ground. One particular time it happens is when leaving Orgrimmar to go to the Northern Barrens or Azshara. Is anyone else having this issue or will this be addressed in a coming patch? This never used to happen a few months ago and I've grown used to just waiting for them to appear back on the mount, but it would be great if I didn't have to sit there for 10 seconds hoping they don't die for no reason.Zapian1 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 pet battles: display lag Certain moves in pet battles are causing severe lag, lasting a few seconds to a few minutes: Surge Lift Off Cocoon Strike Tornado Punch Trihorn Charge I'm sure there are others. The common denominator seems to be abilities that cause your pet to zoom across the screen.Hudax1 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Game freezes at logout attempts And only on THIS character. I read other things about it being a possible addon issue, but this toon has all the same addons enabled as my other characters, and they can login just fine. Everything is up to date, and I have tried many troubleshooting options including; Deleting my WoW and data cache folders Flushing DNS Updating addons Rebooting PC My attempt to exit or logout of the game on this character alone 'freezes' the game (running in place, etc.) and yet in most cases, seems to leave me logged on regardless, as a lot of the time I can still see people talking in chat and so on. And when I force-quit the game, it says I'm still logged on and won't let me back in for another several minutes. This has been happening since yesterday, and I'm not sure what's causing it out of the blue. Pretty irritating, and I dunno what else to do. :/Panther20 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Two bugs, really 1) While hunting last night, I came across a mob that was halfway buried in the ground. As a result I could not engage it or cast spells. He however could attack me. http://i62.tinypic.com/2emh5j5.jpg 2) Why is my former guild still showing up when I come here? I quit SS more than a week ago and it still appears here. I'm not in the guild in game. All of my equipment updates are showing properly but for some reason my old guild keeps appearing in my profile on this board.Taranth0 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 guild bank error when i open my guild bank not see nothingSreysroem1 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Hyjal X-realm Invites and Armory Broken...... ... The above quote is from a post I made on the Tech Support forums. After making that post i tried searching deeper in the forums to hopefully find more info on what is really going on with this issue. Unfortunately I did not find any more info to help me. All I found is several posts about Armory(s) being down and characters not available. Seeing how this has been an ongoing issue for many many folks, I believe that Blizz owes us the common curtisy to have a blue post respond and make this a sticky. That way we as customers (paying our $15 a month) can see that "Someone" has taken an interest in the issue at hand. Below I have listed just a fraction of the posts I found relating to the Hyjal Armory problem. You will notice that none of them have a blue response. **These Posts were created or commented on during the past 7 days** http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12187048622 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12186588552 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12162546254 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12090869547 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12089499338 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12186828732 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12188438733 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12162456337 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12090629278 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12077447636 Blizz , Please help us by responding...........Nasnuts3 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Auction House Sorting Bug I was just wondering if this was still in the works to be addressed/fixed. The Auction House has been seemingly unable to sort by more than one 'category' at a time since...roughly August, I believe. The pre-MoP patch. The last blue post I was able to find on the matter is from the end of August (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6413084664?page=2#28), so it seems the bug may have fallen off the radar or pushed to the back-burner for the time being. With the launch of a new expansion, I can completely understand why a bug like this may have been bumped down the list a bit... but now we're more than a month into the expansion, so maybe someone can take another peek at it? :D I'm sorry for being a bit of a pill, but as a [former :c] self proclaimed AH addict, I've actually listed very, very few items for sale since right before the launch of MoP because of the sorting issue. It's very frustrating. :c I was just wondering if this was still due to be fixed eventually. If anyone can direct me to any newer updates that I've missed, I'd be thrilled! :DVatani2 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Tian Monastery Is this place still bugged? I've done all the quests, and finished [Flying Colours], but I still can't receive the Progress Achievement that comes with it. I've re-logged about 5 - 6 times now. Any help would be great, thank you!Alyniâ0 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Mowed Down Achievement i have been trying to get this Achievement for a while (isle of conquest) but it is impossible, i shoot vehicles and they are destroyed but i get no credit, and it hits enemy players for about 3k, and they heal faster than the guns do damage.. is this a bug or a "we just don't care about this" type of thing?Neravar0 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Feral druids hiding in arena... So today i was on my holy priest doing 2s for cap with a warrior, when we came up against two feral druids. we decided to give it a go... only to be mucked around with for 15 minutes... i know every one is thinking, why not just get the eye and get them out of stealth? we did that but of course as a warrior charged just one of the druids they would simply cat form out of the root... also the whole time my warrior is trying to kill one of the druids, i am getting clycloned repeatedly... and rooted and stunned etc. so we sat there and waited for them to come out dampening got to roughly 70% before we put up a good enough fight to lose... in what way does that require any skill? and since when do you encourage camping in arena? Also we out damaged and out healed them... i know pvp isn't about damage but yeah...Igotrolled13 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 My addons are bugged Last week they were fine and i logged in tonight it says in curse client all my addons are up to date yet in the wow addons upon character roster says they're all out of date. Some of my addons aren't even listed that i have installed. when i log in this is the message presented: Date: 2014-03-25 22:11:38 ID: 1 Error occured in: Global Count: 1 Message: ..\AddOns\DataStore_Stats\DataStore_Stats.lua line 105: attempt to call global 'GetArenaTeam' (a nil value) Debug: DataStore_Stats\DataStore_Stats.lua:105: DataStore_Stats\DataStore_Stats.lua:27 DataStore_Stats\DataStore_Stats.lua:117: DataStore_Stats\DataStore_Stats.lua:116 [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4 [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: ?() ...ore\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: Fire() ...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: ...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119 Locals: None AddOns: Swatter, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) Altoholic, v5.2.001 AtlasLootLoader, vv7.05.03 AucAdvanced, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) AucFilterBasic, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) AucFilterOutlier, v5.16.5405.5347(5.16/embedded) AucMatchUndercut, v5.16.5405.5364(5.16/embedded) AucStatHistogram, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) AucStatiLevel, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) AucStatPurchased, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) AucStatSales, v5.16.5405.5376(5.16/embedded) AucStatSimple, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) AucStatStdDev, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) AucStatWOWEcon, v5.16.5405.5323(5.16/embedded) AucUtilAHWindowControl, v5.16.5405.5347(5.16/embedded) AucUtilAppraiser, v5.16.5405.5393(5.16/embedded) AucUtilAskPrice, v5.16.5405.5347(5.16/embedded) AucUtilAutoMagic, v5.16.5405.5392(5.16/embedded) AucUtilCompactUI, v5.16.5405.5400(5.16/embedded) AucUtilEasyBuyout, v5.16.5405.5347(5.16/embedded) AucUtilFixAH, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) AucUtilItemSuggest, v5.16.5405.5365(5.16/embedded) AucUtilPriceLevel, v5.16.5405.5365(5.16/embedded) AucUtilScanButton, v5.16.5405.5403(5.16/embedded) AucUtilScanFinish, v5.16.5405.5347(5.16/embedded) AucUtilScanProgress, v5.16.5405.4979(5.16/embedded) AucUtilScanStart, v5.16.5405.5347(5.16/embedded) AucUtilSearchUI, v5.16.5405.5373(5.16/embedded) AucUtilSimpleAuction, v5.16.5405.5388(5.16/embedded) AucUtilVendMarkup, v5.16.5405.4828(5.16/embedded) Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.332(/embedded) BeanCounter, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) Configator, v5.1.DEV.344(/embedded) DataStore, v5.2.001 DataStoreAchievements, v5.2.001 DataStoreAgenda, v5.2.001 DataStoreAuctions, v5.2.001 DataStoreCharacters, v5.2.001 DataStoreContainers, v5.2.001 DataStoreCrafts, v5.2.001 DataStoreCurrencies, v5.2.001 DataStoreInventory, v5.2.001 DataStoreMails, v5.2.001 DataStorePets, v5.2.001 DataStoreQuests, v5.2.001 DataStoreReputations, v5.2.001 DataStoreSpells, v5.2.001 DataStoreStats, v5.2.001 DataStoreTalents, v5.2.001 DBMCore, v DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.337(/embedded) Enchantrix, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) EnchantrixBarker, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) HealBot, v5.2.0.4 HealBotTips, v5.2.0.2 Informant, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) LibExtraTip, v5.12.DEV.350(/embedded) Recount, v RecountForTanks, v1.1.3 ShadowTimers, v5.0.9 SlideBar, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) Stubby, v5.16.5405 (MousyMulgara) TipHelper, v5.12.DEV.343(/embedded) BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v5.4.7.50400 <us> (ck=9a9)Forëplây3 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 terronstar can't login to my wow account it keep coming up error 104 , but e-mail and password are right and when I go too battle net and try to fix it the secret password will not work ,but i can log-in to battle-net.Terronstar1 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Noodle Time deserter debuff I was queued for several LFR's and while waiting decided to do my Noodle cart dailies. As soon as the scenario completed my queue popped so I clicked Join . My screen reloaded and I was standing at Halfhill with the deserter debuff. Make sure to let the scenario port you back out before joining any queues you are in to avoid this glitch.Selené2 Mar 26, 2014