Death Knight

Oct 26, 2010 Welcome Death Knights: Please Read! Welcome to the Death Knight forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the death knight class with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct ( and guidelines ( before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
Oct 7 ~ Death Knight Reference Guide ~ So the idea of this thread is to help new players with a list of Death Knights who contribute to the community, either with helpful guides (PvE and PvP) or by streaming high-level gameplay. I'm asking for recommendations for this list from the rest of the DK community so that this compendium can be a success. Let's begin. ~ PvE ~ Peroxcyde (Mythic Blood Tanking Guides) ... Troxism (Blood Tanking Guide) ... Skullflower (Mythic Frost/Unholy DPS Guides) ... ... MetaGoblin (Frost/Unholy Guides/Macro/Addons) ... ~ PvP ~ ReinhartDaRussion (2.4k+ Unholy Guides/Utility/Pet Management/Macro/Addons) ... MetaGoblin (Unholy/Frost Guides/WPvP/Montages/Macros/Addons) ... Mes (Multi-Rank 1 Frost Streamer) ... HypeDown (2.2k Frost/Unholy Guides/Macros/Montages/Arenas) ...Xyzdk44 Oct 7
3m PvE Mobility Idea - Deathgrip What if deathgrip pulled you to enemies that were not able to be pulled? Similar to how hook on abomination works. This would help on fights where you have to drop rot etc and give DK's a little extra pve mobility without effecting other parts of the game.Xorc10 3m
6m Returning after a break to a simplified game Hello all, So I took a break before Cataclysm because of work schedule and now decided to come back for a bit. I'm on the 7 day SoR. Anyway on to my question. So I seemed to have noticed that the game is much more simplified as of now. And they removed a lot of things that allowed for uniqueness in the game. Such as Sigils for DKs, mele weapons for hunters, ranged for others, and a talent free that almost gives no room for tweeking. So I can't seem to find a thread about all of this or patch notes. Does anyone have some insight into these and the other changes of this sort? Thank you in advice for your help, -DizAatlas21 6m
10m 7.1 Artifact trait path? So with the buffs in 7.1 to some of Frosts abilities, is the artifact path found here: Still the proper way? Cause I've heard everyone say Frozen Soul gold trait, and the ones leading into it (over-powered and ice in your veins) are useless. I'm at the point where my choices left are: Bad to the Bone, Chill of the Grave, Ice in your Veins. If I go Ice in Your veins to get Frozen Soul will I really see any DPS gains of note? Or should I divert off the path and get something like Bad to the Bone first or Chill of the Grave?Phaaze8 10m
13m Frost Hidden Skin HUGE lead So checking out tomb of kings and...has anyone noticed that ship with the blue eyes pointing in the direction of the tomb of kings and in that tomb there is a room called "throne of the icebreaker" (not sure if that's it exactly but) I think this is huge because I have not seen any other Viking ship with blue eyes at the headSitrom6 13m
24m tier 10 blue set So does anyone know whether we will be able to obtain the tier 10 264 blue boots belt or bracers for the off pieces of gear? there are models in the game now since one of our champions has been shown to wear the model.Vizantius7 24m
27m Tanks? I have become somewhat partial to tanking recently and was wondering, how do DK tanks do throughout the leveling process and at end game. I hear tell they are the slowest moving characters, but their survivability is pretty good. On a related note, any tips for a new DK tank?Drakean4 27m
36m Blood Gear - Keep getting haste/mastery Wondering what you guys are doing for gearing your bloods. I was stacking haste/crit but keep getting haste, mastery gear. Is haste/mastery still viable for tanking? Anything I can do with loot specialization settings to get haste/crit/vers?Ithinin10 36m
54m Hungering Maw Artifact Talent nerf? Pre-Patch it gave 5% more stamina (when you have all the Artifact traits) now it gives 10% armor. Isn't this essentially a nerf? Isn't 10% armor just about 1.5-2% physical reduction? While stamina would of increased our DS heal effectiveness and possibly given more damage reduction?Ultimus10 54m
58m To all the dks that said just go unholy. "Just go unholy it's better it's more fun it's this it's that". Now that the shoe is on the other foot just go frost it's better it's more fun ........ Feelsnice to have made the right choice as frost. GL and getgud unholy. Mic drop.Rustycrusha61 58m
59m Blood DK Design Hi all, I've been doing some thinking about Blood DKs in general, and I wanted to share my thoughts and hear some others' thoughts on changes you'd like to see to the current design. Talents Instead of having a central theme to each tier, there are wierd bundles that pit talents that do completely different things against one another, and I think this is a mistake because it removes choice. There are 3 culprits: Heartbreaker in the 56 Tier, Spectral Deflection in the 57 Tier, and AMB in the 58 Tier. It mostly comes down to RP generation. We will prioritize RP generation always, because Death Strike. Heartbreaker removes all choice from the 56 tier, as it provides more RP for Blood Strike and essentially offers Resource generation amidst two mediocre healing talents. Spectral deflection, an option for dealing with burst damage, is completely out of place among two resource-based talents in the 57 tier. Anti-Magic Barrier is out of place as a cooldown talent among Bone Shield utility talents in the 58 tier. There is also strong anti-synergy between Foul Bulwark/Ossuary and Tombstone, which is otherwise a pretty cool ability. Consider this: 56 (HEALING) - Bloodworms, Mark of Blood, Blooddrinker 57 (RESOURCE) - Rapid Decomposition, Soulgorge/Blood Tap, Heartbreaker 58 (BONE SHIELD) - Ossuary, Tombstone, Foul Bulwark 60 (Ability Augmentation) - Anti-Magic Barrier, Red Thirst, Vampiric Focus 75 - no changes 90 (BURST DAMAGE) - Will of the Necropolis, Rune Tap, Spectral Deflection 100 - no changes This simple redesign puts like talents together and makes for some interesting choices (with slight tweaks to particularly bad talents). The 56 tier becomes the healing tier. Replacing Heartbreaker with Mark of Blood leaves players with an interesting choice between three distinct healing talents. The only talent that is weak here in my opinion is Bloodworms. I propose that Bloodworms proc off of all melee critical strikes, heal you for the damage they deal and burst after 15 seconds, healing you for 3% of your total health. They immediately burst and heal you when you fall below 50%. You can have up to 5. It would also be cool if MoB could be applied more than once. This would allow the player a choice in RP expenditure; to heal for more overall, but over a longer period of time, or to burst heal. The 57 tier becomes the RP generation tier. Placing Heartbreaker among other resource generation talents makes this tier an interesting choice, factoring in mobility and interactivity. The only sucker in this tier would be Soulgorge. I happen to love the concept of Soulgorge, but its execution is awful. The biggest issue in my mind is the amount of runes you have to spend just to get going, so I propose that DC becomes free baseline or passively with the talent. SG could also just be replaced with Blood Tap, another weak talent. To make BT competitive, Change its recharge time to 15 seconds and remove interactions with Bone Shield. That makes all of the talents viable in my opinion and makes the 57 tier an interesting choice. In order to offset the nerf of not being able to take HB and RD, I propose that 1. RD increase RP generation by 30% while in DnD, up from 15%. So that would mean 13 RP for every Rune and 20 RP for HS. 2. HB Increases the bonus RP generated by Heartstrike by 5 and by and additional 3 for each target hit. So on a single target HS would generate 23 RP baseline. 3. To keep Soulgorge competitive, add that for the first blood plague consumed, the rune generation bonus is doubled. So on single targets it is competitive, but with more targets one has the potential for more significant rewards in exchange for the micro management. 4. BT would be strong as proposed above. The 58 tier becomes the Bone Shield Utility tier. Anti-Magic Barrier was again completely out of place as a cooldown talent among Bone Shield utility talents. Foul Bulwark and Tombstone make this tier an interesting choice about how the player interacts with their Bone Shield Charges; keep up 5 for decreased DS cost, as many as possible for more health, or a variable amount depending on if you are ready to use TS? This also removes the anti-synergy between TS and FB/OS by placing them in the same tier with one another The 60 tier becomes the ability augmentation tier. The player can choose to augment AMS's absorb and give it utility for non magic fights, to increase VB's up time, or to gain more control over their self healing through DS. Vampiric Focus increases the percent of damage taken healed by Death Strike by 75% but reduces the baseline amount healed by 75%, making DS heal for 35% of damage taken and 2.5% of max health minimum (See DS section below). AMB isn't an obvious choice, but it would be amazing for magic damage fights. I propose making the health bonus 30% to match VB with some non-magical utility. The 90 tier becomes the burst damage tier. It isn't entirely clear what this Tier is meant to do, but It seems like it was meant to help deal with burst damage. Foul Bulwark was again not a terrible fit, but Spectral Deflection was bizarre up at 57. The choice here would be between reducing damage after the burst to allow for recovery, reducing damage for a short period to catch the burst, and using an extra BS charge to passively reduce the damage. Something needs to happen to Will of the Necropolis. It could increase your healing received as well as reducing damage taken, or just reduces the hit that brings you below 20% health as in the beta build, or makes your next Death Strike free, or it reduces damage taken by way more, like 75%, but only for like 5 seconds once per minute or something like that. As it stands it cannot compete. Death Strike Death Strike is basically the only thing we spend RP on. This is pretty boring. I think the intent was for there to be engagement in timing Death Strike to do above-baseline healing, but currently for that to happen we need to take more than 50% of our health pool in 5 seconds (.1L<.2D <-> .5L<D). anything short of that and we just spam away with no consequence. I proposed Vampiric Focus to allow players the option to take more control over their DS healing. Mastery This one's pretty simple. I think it that Blood Shield should result from all healing we do to ourselves. That would passively buff the shield to become more relevant as it would include healing from blood plague, from healing talents, and from DS. General Design Death Strike being dependent on damage taken sounds cool, but in reality it is impossible for players to gauge effectively without an addon or some other tool that measures the damage taken for them. I think that if this design is to be pursued Blizzard should just add an indicator in to the UI for Blood DKs. This would give us 3 different things to keep track of: Runes, RP, and DS, which is what is done anyway, though it is a bit cumbersome. I think that Blizzard could do to Blood Dks what they did to Brew Masters. They could remove RP like they removed Chi and put everything that cost RP on a comparable recharge that is decreased by Rune expenditure. They would then replace Blood's RP bar with an indication of DS's heal size, similar to BrMs' stagger indicator. That's all I have for now. I'd love to read some other ideas or hear feedback about my own!Jabalkaz7 59m
1h stop complaining for one day a buff is a buff, be happy just stop complaining for one day and then complain tomorrow so we don't seem ungrateful plsBrantelis29 1h
1h Potential rotation problem? Hey fellow Death Knights. I need your help. I'm pulling what I feel are low numbers for my ilvl. This is becoming a problem as my guild is progressing Mythic Emerald Nightmare, where i'm usually sitting at the bottom of the charts. I need your help to see what I can be doing better and become less of a liability in DPS. Here's the breakdown: Unholy ilvl 866 Strength 25,091 Crit 28.35% Haste 20.10% Mastery 39.69% I'm currently pulling about 230k Single Target dps on the Dummy over a span of 8-10 min. These number feel extremely low for someone pushing 870 ilvl and I think it might be a rotational problem. Thoughts?Felsbells2 1h
1h How much haste for unholy PvE Just wondering what is the haste cap for unholy in PvE?Dierge8 1h
1h I think DK frost will get nerfed soon Saddly, its day 2 of 7.1 and i am seeing a lot of retards complaining. Dam i even saw unholy DKs asking for a nerf (this was the most stupid thing i saw).Haizack22 1h
1h Ok F*ck Wraith Walk hands down one of the worst skills i have ever seen in the game like i dont understand why have blizz gave this !@#$ to us as the only mobility skill we have nothing about it is unique you float in the air and drop whenever you hit something or vice versa long %^- cd i used to think that it prevents you from falling dmg but.... yeah i learned that the hard way i really hope blizz either fixes this *!@# up or change the whole thing and give us a better mobility skill i mean i really cant be the only person who thinks that wraith walk is a $%^- skill and must be either fixed or changedNedmo25 1h
1h Am I Playing Blood Wrong? Was doing Mythic Halls of Valor earlier today (first Mythic on this toon) and I was getting absolutely destroyed. Kept Bone Shield stacks above 5 at all times. Pooled runic power through DnD procs. Dumped RP when almost capped. Saved DS for larger hits. Actively mitigated hard hitting spells with AMS. Vampiric Blood pretty much stayed on CD just to keep me alive. Is it my stats? Am I somehow doing it wrong? Been replacing pieces to drop as much mastery as possible. Working on getting my haste above 20% atm.Torvos23 1h
1h Blades of the Fallen Prince So I was curious, after the most recent buffs to FDK's does anyone feel their artifact weapon's first trait should be changed? I still think it does. It has nothing to do with the lore of Frostmourne. Frankly, I wouldn't care if it was another passive as long as it lined up with the lore of Frostmourne.Queldrin42 1h
2h Frost Wyrm not working for emissaries? Was this an intended change? Frost Wyrm world quest completions aren't counting towards the four emissary world quests needed.Dreadfang3 2h
2h Was Sindragosa's Fury stealth nerfed? I thought I was hitting for over 1.2mil non-crit with it in PvE and now I just hit a mob for 800k ish with it (tooltip says in the 600k). Unless those were crits and I'm confused? nm, I must have been in a pvp zone without noticing it.Neosoul0 2h
3h Sephuz's Secret & Unholy DK ... I finally got my first legendary item last night and it happened to be Sephuz's Secret. So, I know for Unholy, the Crit / Haste secondary stats are good and what we want for a Castigator build, which is what I've gone with. I did a crit gem, and crit enchant on it. But I haven't had much chance to experiment with it yet. What I'd like to talk about is the "Equip:" effect. I've read that the Asphyxiation talent and Ghoul stun can trigger the effect. Are there any other class abilities or effects that can trigger the Equip haste and speed buff? I'm also reading that it's largely an ineffective ability on boss fights which is really where you'd want the performance for raiding, or for even PvP where it seems like it's meant for but because they've disabled the legendary effects for pretty much everything but world PvP. Does anyone have this ring, and how are you finding using it?Lorsaire4 3h
3h Hidden Artifact I saw someone wearing the red hidden artifact appearance. He never responded to my inquiry of how he got it. Just wanted to let y'all know someone has it, and if someone does can they please come forward!Noobender6 3h
3h Weapon enchants, frost What enchants should I use on my weapons as frost spec? Razor rice and what else?Cajiin5 3h
3h Frost Obliteration Hey I was just wondering how you guys were using this CD in PVP. Been playing unholy the whole xpac and was just playing around with frost a little. Do you use it as a obliterate spam to gain quick runic power to dump Frost strike or are you guys using it as frost strike obliterate cause that kind of feels clunky tbh and since its hard to stick to a target seems pretty useless. This is for PVP btwNergaul3 3h
3h Since 7.1 is Necrosis worth taking? It wasnt competitive before but what about after the buff to Death Coil. Anyone have any numbers or thoughts?Dîomedes2 3h
4h Maw of the damned: Not a runeweapon? I've tried my had at a few artifact quests at this point and I still feel that blood is by far the weakest one. It feels like the leftovers of a third demon hunter spec that they scrapped. Frost is great, and unholy is fine both thematic to the class and cover different generations of death knights. The paladin ones all seem amazing really in comparison to blood. Hunter ones are weak but at least involve hunting. However blood's weapon just has you go to a demon smith and steal their weapon. Its got interesting lore behind it but does not feel like it fits death knights at all. Why was this weapon not gore-fiend's torch, or really any other death knight's weapon. If one of the steps of the quest was to throw the maw into a rune forge and make it into a rune blade i think I'd feel a bit more content but the whole endeavor feels half baked.Yakmon10 4h
4h Seal of Necrofantasia?Frost Hi all, this legendary dropped for me last night and was wandering if it was a good legendary for frost atm? I am kind of thinking it works against us since we want to be rune starved for Frozen Pulse to take effect. If it's good, how does it affect our rotation? Seal of Necrofantasia+ 1665 Stamina + 1397 Critical Strike + 776 Mastery + Socket Equip: Empower Rune Weapon gains 1 additional charge and recharges 5% faster.Pometheus2 4h
4h Frost Mythic+ Haven't had the chance to run any mythic+ since 7.1 went live. What build are people leaning towards for mythic+? I was thinking of trying my ST build with RA and see if I do enough aoe with FP and HB.Damark10 4h
4h 7.1 Frost Stat Priority Hey fellow FDKs, with the buffs to Oblit is there any change to our stat priority or should we still follow what Icy Veins recommends: Strength; Haste; Critical Strike (until 20%); Mastery; Critical Strike; Versatility. I already changed my play style to accommodate for the buffs but as I touch Heroic EN and Karazhan I want to make sure I pick the most optimized gear. Thanks in advance.Arbite41 4h
4h frost dk good for solo pvp now? Hi all - Thinking of dusting off my frost dk and give it a whirl after the damage buff. I play pvp fairly casually and mostly solo. Wondering how they are doing in the following pvp categories after the buffs? Are we still handicapped by the fact we're still a damage bot (tho now much stronger?) 1.) Unrated BG 2.) Rated BG 3.) World PvP 4.) Duels 5.) Skirmishes I also have a ret pally in waiting and know they're fairly strong for solo pvp in most scenarios. However I really like the animations and lore of frost dk so would love to try and make it work. Many thanks!Kruen10 4h
5h FDK Hidden Appearance Looking around Shield's Rest I found these two crossed swords on an altar in front of two Deathcaller Mystics. Also, there is a Tomb of the Old Kings, which I am planning to check out as well. Probably going to bring Koltira with me since he can understand dead languages and hope for the best. Location of the swords is 78, 10. Hopefully they will lead to something. 5h
5h Frost buff feels good in PvP I actually do damage now and can compete with other melee (except shamans) Buff was the best thing that happened for frost dks.Gkdlswmlli12 5h
6h How big was Frost's buff? I run with a Frost DK (I'm Unholy) and he shot up the damage charts. We used to be around the same DPS 220-250k now hes at a solid 260-280kDîomedes13 6h
6h Delete wrong forumNautkicker0 6h
7h Eye of Command BiS? Since Darkmoon Card: Domininon was one of Unholy's best trinkets, Eye of Command should pull even further ahead due to increased STR and more consistent crit. Has anyone done testing on it yet?Felsbells0 7h
7h Happy we were buffed but still SO i will say i am happy that FDKs were buffed and i have seen a substantial increase in dps. Sadly it really didnt address the issues that FDKs have. Scaling. We scale worth !@#$. I really wish Obliterate would do something other than just raw physical damage. I with our Artifact passive would have just baked the 5% increase dps into Obliterate being frost. This way it would synergize with the rest of our kit. Having been lucky enough to get our BIS legendary it feels bad to cast Obliterate. If Obliterate did a % of damage as frost from Crystalline swords it would just feel so much better. When you pop Pillar with the bracers you do 15% frost damage. You really want to be casting all your frost abilities because of our mastery. But sadly you cant with Obliterate. I just want to scale better and still be middle of the pack dpsFaulkner3 7h
7h Frost DK PVE and PVP spec Ideas?! Hey guys, Maining my DK from now on! been playing unholy PVE and PVP, wanting to try out frost for a bit now could you guys help me out with a PVP and PVE spec and give me a quick run down on rotations ETC would be much appreciated! Cheers!Rhayegar2 7h
7h Race? What race for horde is good for pvp as a dk?Caajin13 7h
7h New Frost DK need rotation/talent advice Hey everyone, just started playing Death Knight really. Looking for some info on my rotation. I'm pretty new to MMO's as a whole, but I'm trying here. I'm interested in PvP. I want to set up a single target rotation & multi-target rotation. I'm also not sure on which cooldowns I should try to keep up. As for talents, I can't really pick any in PVP right now as I only have 1 talent unlocked. Going to keep grinding there. Right now my rotation is basically; -> Obliterate spam. -> Howling Blast when proc. -> Frost Strike when on cooldown. -> Glacial Advance & Pillar of Frost once their cooldowns expire. -> Death Strike when needed. On a training dummy (PVE), I'm doing about 193K at iLVL 786. I also only have about 10 points or so in my Artifact Weapon. So I have none of the extra skills there to help.Callon2 7h
7h Terrorbound nexus So I recieved a 870 terrorbound nexus from my M+ chest on Tuesday and have been using it over the past 2 days. My experience with it so far is that it seems rather amazing for unholy death knights at the moment. 1) our mastery passive increases the dmg applied by the proc. 2) the proc can crit and considering we stack crit, it can hit fairly hard. 3) it seems to make us more of a viable pick for M+ as it is usually top 3 in dmg for me during trash pulls. What are your guys thoughts?Searis0 7h
7h Solved, case not closed. OK, where to start, While doing world quests something happened, While being Frost, An Icy white/blue rune appeared on the ground after killing mobs. Its easy to miss as it gets covered or hidden in all the frost effects(I'll leave a link below showing it). When moving the mouse curser over the Rune the curser changed to an interaction curser, right clicked, a channeled spell cast happened. No buff ......... nothing at first (I posted this earlier and some dude said it was debunked without looking at the jpeg and assumed I was talking about the environment runes, I will say this right now THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED OR WAS TALKED ABOUT YET ON ANY FORUM as its not from the environment its something that just happened and appeared) Then another tonight appeared, same thing. So here it goes............. Theorycraft After killing and channeling enough of these runes(or possibly RNG like unholy after a certain amount of casts) - The "Runes of the Darkening" will appear in your inventory after you collect them or loot it from the runes. Now after that, If you look at the Runes and the sub-Quote on Runes of Darkening you will highly notice they look like the Runes on the outside of the columns before Helhiem in Stormhiem, enter take the Runes to Helhiem(possibly Helya), where they will or can be translated, as no one living knows the language. Boom from there your guess is as good as mine, lets all start the race to world first, finally. - here is the photo so you know what you are looking for.Deathpoke17 7h
8h Rotation & Spec Help So I recently got my DK up to 110 and began running LFR and Heroics. I quickly came to realize that the rotation for the Unholy is incredibly tempermental and at times, one false click can leave me waiting for a rune recharge in which my DPS plummets. 2 things: Is Frost more approachable? If Unholy is where its at, are there any tips or tricks to learning the details of my rotation in order for me to pump out some decent DPS?Mysterys0 8h
10h Frost spec (Runic empowerement) Since patch 7.1 i noticed that the proc rate of runic empowerment has been reduced. is it just me or did it actually change ?Sðlid1 10h
10h Testing an Unholy Mastery Build Hey folks. In the spirit of trying to create more constructive discussion I'd like to start a little think tank. With the changes to Death Coil I started to explore prioritizing Mastery and changing my build accordingly. I would like to see if some others can help me test the following: ... My initial testing with sub-optimized 860 gear (20% haste, 28% Crit, only 50% mastery) with effectively no legendaries gets me to 350k dps on a 5 minute window. A flask and food was used, but no DPS potions. I will be experimenting a bit more and post updates. A better grip on stat weights will be posted when I learn how to create the appropriate rotation priority in sim software. Would totally like to get more folks trying new things as you learn a lot from getting outside of the accepted comfort zone.Sellvage4 10h
11h Corpse Shield nerfed? So... we can't reset de HP of our pet without us put the debuff of the dead pet and still no way to heal him? ... TY Blizz for listen our feedbacks. (That 50% buff for Death coild increased our damage by 100%, now we are top tier *sarcasm*) Now CS is so useless, I can't use it propelly before waste a GCD resetting my pet HP.Nécronox2 11h
11h Question about Ossuary talent So Ossuary reduces the cost of DS by 5 runic power with 5 stacks of bone shield. Is that reduced runic power cost detrimental to Blood Thirst talent? In other words, Blood Thirst reduces CD on Vampiric Blood per 6 runic power spent. So when using DS with Ossuary, does it count as spending the full runic power cost of DS, or the reduced amount?Mandrick5 11h
12h Faster Death and decay macros for 7.1! Some new macros working in 7.1 for death and decay adding some nice QoL changes. 1) Drop Death and decay centered at players feet, no targeting step, like consecrate. /cast [@player] Death and Decay 2) Drop Death and decay at mouse location, no targeting step. /cast [@cursor] Death and DecayTsalera7 12h
13h Unholy DK Buff Death Coil damage increased by 50% this is our official change for 7.1. thoughts?Blastýface14 13h
14h DK melee animation glitch? So I recently got my dk gender swapped but I often use transmorphic tincture' s to decide this. I notice on my tauren he would always use his original vanilla wow attack animation of slamming down his sword when using festering strike or apocalypse, upon ingesting the gender swapped potion it switch to a much more professional animation that looked like the attack was supposed to be. So I bought a full on gender swap and now my female tauren's festering strike and apocalypse is using the fem taurens vanilla spin attack animation and not fancy one I witnessed when I drank the potion. Now as i drink the potion as a fem tauren and turn into a male his festering strikes and apocalypse are using the fancy refined animation he was doing that he couldn't before the gender swap and I know for a fact he never swung like that as a male, it was just a basic slam down as default per tauren since vanilla. Is this glitch known? Now many ppl pay as much attention as me to combat animations so I don't expect many people to catch on.Jackofdemons3 14h