Druid

Mar 27, 2012 [Balance] Need some gearing advice. I won the LFR chest and pants today, but I'm unsure whether it'd be an upgrade or not. I'm trading 4 set for 4 set, but losing out on heroic T12 pants. I've also heard the T13 4set isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm conflicted. Advice? Thanks in advance, HoloceneHolocene1 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Need some MoP knowing pplz The rumors used to be last week that resto druids get permatree back. I just browsed through what mmo-champ posted today and the way it reads we still get the 30 second Tree Of Life. but we are able to shift in and out for those thirty seconds. Being able to shift forms while ToL is active, and return back into tree is a definite improvement for pvp resto druids. but i was wondering if any Beta testers can confirm or deny what i read. possibly a glyph like the original rumors were? Can anyone help me on this topic? Thanks alot, DeuffDeuff0 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 herioc ultra tanking dps? I was wondering how my stats should look for tanking herioc ultra? I was thinking prolly either hit capping or getting some extra crit but i am unsure as to which way to go to maximize my dps. Any help is appreciated very much. Thank youIrònhide2 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Druid Tank, Target switching for threat So i am new Druid tank, and in general new to tanking, and I want some advice on tanking multiple targets. When i am establishing threat on a pack of mbs, i have gotten into the habit of constantly tab-targeting between each single taget ability i use (which at this point is only Growl, FF, Mangle, and Maul). I am trying to Make sure i am generating threat on all targets. With three or more targets I use Swipe on cooldown as well. Naturally i don't have Lacerate and Thrash yet to establish bleed threat. When i get lacerate, will i try to stack lacerate on one target before moving on to the next or will i switch targets with lacerate to get one or two stacks on every target in between swipes and mangles?Yula5 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Boomkin Trinket Is the 384 VPLC better than the LFR Will of Unbinding?Fluffysaurus3 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Fill all the roles! I've been playing this game off-and-on since '05, and up until the other day, a Druid is the only class I haven't played past level 40. I don't know what it was, I just wasn't interested. That said, a few days ago I ponied-up the JPs for the Lava Dredger and made a Druid. I'm level 22 now and just had one of the most awesome experiences in a lowbie dungeon I've ever had. Currently, I'm specced Feral (Cat) and am really enjoying it. I was in a group running SFK and we had started to fight Commander Springvale. Well, Springvale drops desecration and the tank just sits in it. I type "Get out of there!", but he doesn't and soon dies. I immediately switch to Bear Form and begin tanking the boss until we down him. THEN, the healer gets too close to the far end of the room and aggros the two (or three) guards. They have him at 1/3rd HP in a few seconds. I've already returned to normal form and began casting Nourish on the healer. I get the healer to full health and switch back to Bear to grab all the guards and tank them. We drop them without any issues. I'm sure this little story is probably not very exciting for many of you, but I thought I'd share just in case someone has had a similar experience and enjoyed it as much as I did. I don't think this will be realistic the further I level, but I still found the situation to be awesome! What a unique and versatile class!Bolokada2 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Might Bash Can Miss? Can the talent Might Bash in MoP be dodge/parried like the current bash, or is it a basically a melee range Hammer of Justice? It says it "invokes the spirit of Ursoc to stun the target for 5 sec," so it could be a spell rather than a physical attack. If it can still miss then no way would I (or I assume almost anyone else) take this talent. If it's a spell (and therefore can't be dodged or parried) then it seems to me a strong contender with the others. Anyone in Beta tested this? Thanks.Mayfurion18 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Boomkin Incarnation re-worked...again. •Incarnation: Chosen of Elune: New. Shapeshift into Chosen of Elune Form, increasing Arcane and Nature damage you deal by 10% and doubling Solar and Lunar power generation. Also reduces all damage taken by 15%. Lasts 30 sec. You may freely shapeshift in and out of this form for its duration. 10% increased damage, 15% reduced damage taken, and doubles Lunar/Solar power. The last part concerns me because it no longer says it halves the damage. Im hoping it doesnt double power gain while in eclipse :XLazurturkey5 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Nourish still not working.. Bad enough that we were nerfed, but Nourish has not been working correctly....since 4.3. It is supposed to refresh Lifebloom, not some of the time, all of the time...and it doesn't. I would say in my experience, less than half the time. WHY?Nightbloomz4 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Scroll of res druid. HELP! So, this is my husband's warrior. I ran a disc priest that is in the process of recovery. I haven't played for almost two years, but want to get back pretty strong. I am a dedicated healer. I started a scroll of rez resto druid on this account. I had leveled a druid to 41 before I left, and loved healing dungeons with her, so I'd like to get this druid in good shape and take the time until mists come out to level and build rep and stuff. Any tips for druid playstyle? I'm setting up macros/keybinds/etc... I use Vuhdu as my healing mod. If there is a guide or source of info for druids that you especially trust I would be happy to hear it! Learning a whole new playstyle will be tough, but since I did used to heal and was accustomed to macros/mods/addons/etc...I think I can figure it out. But help is always...well...helpful! lol Oh, is the standard talent tree you're started with adequate to level to 85, or should I switch up the tree before starting? K....Noxxon0 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Please, make Tree of Life a permanent form. Hi. I havent leveled my Druid up to 69 yet, however, I was really excited for Tree Of Life. Then, I found out that it does not last forever, only a duration. Please, please make Tree of Life a permanent shapshift form, just like the other forms. Im sure that many Druids will want this. I dont see why you do not do it. Yes, Elf form needs a use too, I get it. But maybe, tree of life cannot cast any damaging spells, other than some of the enhanced ones, like wrath. But no starfire, moonfire, ect. Then the healing increase, and the armor. This would be perfect. We could have a pure healing form, with a small dps. In my opinion, this would be awesome. Feedback is appreciated. Please reply and post your ideas! :) Blizz, please take this into consideration. Druids should be able to be trees! Its part of what we are.Lotholas10 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Tell me about druid pvp I LOVE BEING A DRUID. What I love best is when I can go RAVAGE - REJUV/moonfire - BEAR filling all three roles within three seconds. I have been convinced that that's completely retarded when you're in an instance or a party, and I've very grudgingly specialized, but then someone started telling me about PVPing and popping between heals and bearform and soloing like two or three ppl and I want to know if this is true. Because if it is I would lrn2pvp and be the magic unkillable kittybearspaz. (I have always hated PVP because I'm crap at it.) Please tell me if this is true! Tell me how to be the kittybearspaz!Heartsings7 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Feral (Cat) Opener thing... I've been noticing a lot of feral druids do this strange movement thing when they open on you, It almost looks like they are lagging out but are still in full control and hitting me, rotating in circles around me (sometimes facing away from me which is really weird because they can still hit me), or jumping from one side to the other In a Blink like fashion. Makes them hard to target and position yourself around them, wondering if anyone else knows what I am talking about and can shed some light on how it is done or if I'm just going crazy.Arboreal1 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Feral Cat Pvp Help I got told to reforge into haste but im looked at the guide on here and it says mastery is what i should reforge so im in two minds what to reforge into for the highest possible dps burstRatlin8 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Need data from beta Hi, I need some data from beta to update some of my theorycraft models, if anyone can help me with some of this information, it would be very much appreciated. 1. Lacerate's 12% chance to proc Berserking. Does it go up to 36% with 3 stacks of stays at 12%? 2. Mangle (Bear Form) - how much rage is generated? 3. Energy cost for cat skills: Mangle, Thrash, Swipe 4. Rage cost for Thrash and Swipe 5. How much rage is generated for a normal Bear auto-attack melee hit? 6. Soul of the Forest - If you cast Rejuvenation or Wild Growth immediately after Swiftmend, do you get ~50% more HOT ticks? 7. Heart of the Wild - is the 95% armor additive or multiplicative? Let me know your armor value before and after applying HOTW while in non-Guardian spec, in normal and bear form 8. Nature's Swiftness + Dream of Cenarius. Additive or multiplcative bonus to healing? (180% or 195% of normal Healing Touch strength) Thanks in advance!Tangedyn4 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Boomkin Trinket Help I've been raiding with Cunning of the Cruel, and Insignia of the Corrupted Mind pretty much since the first week of DS, but I was wondering if my dps would be higher with Will of Unbinding. I've done a few attempts with Will of Unbinding in place of Cunning of the Cruel, but I really didn't see any DPS increase. I was wondering if maybe cyous, or another knowledgeable Boomkin could give me their advice on which trinkets they think are best.Zultani10 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 How are druids these days? (PVE) I don't plan on doing much PVP aside from random battlegrounds, and the odds of me stepping into a heroic raid are in the negatives. From the perspective of normal raids/heroic 5-mans, how are druids performing in each role/spec? Are they good tanks? Healers? Is there a massive difference in the DPS of Balance/Feral, or can I play what I prefer? The last time I played a druid was back in vanilla where "Jack of All Trades" meant "Innervate the Priest". Will I actually be able to play each role effectively now?Krylza3 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Druid Transmogrification Idea I love the new transmogrification system. I've been changing my armor set every week since 4.3 launched. The fact that I can't see my armor while shape-shifted doesn't bother me at all because I also enjoy my different forms. What I would like to see is the ability to transmogrify my forms to look like a different version of the same animal. I got the idea while fighting the vibrant blue wintry treants in Winterspring and thinking to myself "It would be really cool if I could make the Tree of Life form look like that." So the idea would be that you'd go out into the world, into Storm Peaks lets say, and kill Icemaw Bears. The bears would have a chance at dropping an item, maybe their essence, that you could then take to the Ethereals and pop into a slot in the transmogrification window altering your bear form to look like an Icemaw Bear. This could give druids the ability to customize their forms and give them even more unique feel rather than the varying colors of the same form.Ursoc8 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Balance Druid- Hurricane How many mobs must there be for this to be worth using over wrath/starfire mix.Percysledge1 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Balance Druid PvP MoP. So for those who are in beta and have done a fair bit of testing how are Balance Druids in regard to PvP? How's Mobility, damage, cc? Are they much better than live or same? Self healing? With the change to Insect Swarm have they become turrets or are they mobile? Any links, videos or an explanation would be appreciated.Syrosi1 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Wild Charge vs. Displacer Beast Hello Id just like to ask what is the point of Displacer beast even being a choice. It has a 3 minute CD compared to Wild Charge which has a 15 second CD. The only difference is it puts you in prowl. But usually you would use this, im guessing, while your getting focused. And unless it removes all DoTs, bleeds, and poisons it seems very pointless and just a placeholder right now compared to Wild Charge. Even if it did remove all bleeds etc.... Wild Charge seems like it's still the way to go with a 15 second CD. This isn't a "these talent choices shouldn't be in the same tier thread." This is a "This is a very ridiculous and aweful ability when compared to the talent to the right of it" thread. Thanks for any clarification on something I might be missing that makes my argument invalid.Shawlan8 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 What should a bear use his VP on? I've recently started running random heroics, and have about enough VP for some new gear. However, all the leather seems pretty similar and I'm not sure what to buy. I'm guessing my shoulders and wrists should be the first to go since they're PVP gear. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!Maturin14 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Tanking in PvP gear Hi Druids! I know that PvE in PvP gear is frowned upon, but I'm wondering what sort of stuff I could tank in full Cataclysmic gear. It's been a long time since I did any PvE, and really haven't done anything except the 4.0 dungeons. When I look at the gear I have in my bank it looks pretty crappy in comparison to what I'm wearing. According to my char sheet in my bear spec (with MotW) I have 196k HP, 53.7k armor, 37% dodge, 37% crit, 5% hit, 16.28 mastery and, umm... 4 expertise. Assuming a modicum of skill, what level of content I could reasonably be expected to tank before my gear starts to let me down? On the other hand, what level of content / gear would I need to be looking at such that the secondaries on the PvE gear outweigh the primaries on the PvP gear?Cheers!Dezarana5 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Feral dps addon help Just wondering, are there any addons for feral dps that make shred glow when you're behind your target? kind of like when you finally get a buff on certain skills and their boxes glow, is there a way to do that for shred? "any time i'm behind my target"Wînky4 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Ask a Druid in beta anything A few things: -I transferred my 85 over (this one), so I haven't played with the 90 talents. -I haven't played much with monks or pandarens -The pandaran continent is not available yet -Played around and tested with resto and boomkin (since that is what I have the gear for) Overall, still quite a few bugs and things that need to be polished up, but we're getting some nice tools. My observations so far: -With current gear, each mushroom that blossoms heals for about 8k each -As resto, summoning treants causes them to chain cast healing touch that hits for about 6k each. I haven't test it in a group to see if they target lowest HP targets or just randomly -They added a 'treant' minor glyph useable in any spec. This just a cosmetic change that makes you into the old school treant form (adds the form to the special hotbar along with your other forms), but confers no benefits. If you miss healing as a treant, this is the glyph for you. -Stag form minor glyph replaces travel form, allowing a party member to ride you. The form is a dark grey, rather large looking stag. Slightly buggy, still gives the 'growl' sound from cheetah when transforming -Ironbark (old barkskin) got a new graphic, is now castable on others -Astral form is a slightly translucent blue hue that surrounds your character. Kinda like shadowpriest form but light blue. Yes, the change affects your mounts too, just like shadowform. -Wild charge is awesome, I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed it. When in humanoid form and targetting a group member, you will sprout wings and fly quickly to them. Low cooldown. When in stag/cheetah form you jump forward about 20 yards. Also works when targetting your own mushrooms. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, if you want to know anything else, let me know and I"ll try to find out! [edit to correct silly spelling]Rhaja112 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Boomkins in PvP Does it get better at higher levels? If not ill just stop levelling mine.....Badmeetsevil20 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Druidic? Eh... it's druuu...ish... So I hate what I'm about to do. Really. I don't like to be "that guy." In this case that guy is "that guy who gets a huge cake and then wonders why it couldn't be chocolate instead of vanilla." But. BUT. Astral Form. <333333333xInfinity+Forever to Blizzard for, after over six years, finally giving me the ability to once again play Balance spec without looking like a fat retarded turkey with antlers. BUT! Was this really the most Druish (It's a word now, hush) alternative they could think of? Don't get me wrong, I understand that now our class is basically an amalgamation of the sun/nature worship that Cenarius taught and the Night Elf priestess' moon/goddess worship. I get that. Solar/Lunar duality makes an interesting dichotomy for "Balance" to be the theme, with some druids maybe focusing more on the "earth" and others more on the "heavens." So with that in mind... is there a chance there might be a SECOND minor glyph for Moonkin alternatives, that focuses more on the naturey aspect of our class? I just feel like our class has steadily become more and more associated with the moon and stars, and less so with nature. This second glyph could be as simple as a greenish/golden glow instead of a (presumably) whitish/purple one. What would be REALLY awesome is one that changed its colors depending on your levels of Lunar/Solar power, but let's not get crazy now. (and a sun or little stars floating around you when you when you hit the eclipses omgthatwouldbesocoolyouguys :D) *ahem* But yes. My druid, being male, is traditionally much more a follower of Cenarius than Elune (who even Malfurion refers to as "your goddess" when talking to Tyrande). I would LOVE a nature-themed alternative to the Astral Form :) Either way, thanks again Blizzard <3Daystar14 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Druids, oh why did I not play you earlier I must admit, funnest class I have played in my 5-year love of this game. only Picked one up for the fast herbing for my main. This has now become my main ByeBye Shadow Priest, hello Kitty.Shifties15 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 ToL Glyph - Clarification Please I believe that the Tree of Life form should be a permanent model for healing. As it stands right now, it truly is a design inconsistency as players in every other druid role must be in a required form (tank = bear, mdps = cat, rdps = moonkin). Why is ToL a buff? It really makes so little sense to me. Whether you like the form or not, it just makes no sense. I have been waiting for this design issue to be addressed for quite a while now. While I was a little annoyed that Blizzard decided to deal with this via a glyph (as opposed to just fixing it and then offering a glyph *out* of it), I was still so excited to know that at least, someway, somehow, it would be possible to remain in the Tree of Life form when healing. But then I read some concerning reports. Can anybody in the Beta confirm if this glyph allows you to be in your *Tree of Life* form?? Or does it put you into the old TREANT form?? I do not want to be a permanent Treant. I have no problem if that option exists for players who want it but why on earth would Blizzard decide to only allow players to use an old outdated model that was officially replaced by the Tree of Life? Please tell me that there is at least a way to choose either the Treant OR the Tree of Life form as your permanent healing model....Galidan11 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 moonkin dots? i've been wondering this for a long time now and still can't seem to find an answer.. why does every dot class have dispell protection except moonkins? i've just started playing moonkin in pvp again and i'm still gearing but i would really like to know why this is, like locks have UA firemages have LB even ele shamans get 100% haste if theirs is dispelled, shadow priests have vamp touch don't even frost dks have some type that resets a frost rune or something if their frost disease is dispelled.. idk maybe i'm just over thinking it but it does get annoying when a priest just sits there and dispells your dots in 1 dispell when it took 2gcd's to put them up there, or is it just made so moonkins need to run with a dot class that has it?Kenchii1 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Druid Pvp Help Well im pretty much have no clue what i should be reforging but i reforged everything i could into crit...could someone have a look at my character and tell me what im doing wrong. Still Currently Farming Gear Of-course Gemming The current gem slots i have what should i be putting in them Rotations Also what should be my rotation Normally i so -Prowl,Pounce,Faerie Fire,Rend,Mangle,5c Rip,Keep reapply bleeds,Mangle,5c Fb Also i use skull bash to interupt,and fc to catch them if they try run offf Any Better Recommended rotations Thanks In AdvanceRabiddruid6 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 MOP Claw Claw now causes 350% of normal damage, up from 155% Is there any reason they buffed this level 2 ability? Considering they give us Mangle at level 10?Bobmaulie20 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Kitty PvP question What amount of CP's should I be using Maim at? I'm guessing 5, but just want to be sure. Also, I have the same question for Savage Roar.Oniero3 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Any Guardian Tanks In The MoP Beta? Have any druids tanked in the MOP BETA yet? Has anything major changed with single target or aoe rotations? How is survivability? How do the talents work for Bears? Thanks.Bluespirit1 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Boomkin pvp: haste vs agility vs ??? hello, i have been gemming haste and i have been getting shamed for it but thats what i thought was best. some people have been saying crit, some haste, some int. It's hard to find current content that answers this, most of the answers from googling this are from wrath. Remember, this is for PVP. Thanks in advance. ps. my avatar says im 84, but i am 85, it has not updated yet ;DSpruö1 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 how do you heal spine ? hi, i've only done spine twice now and i find i spam healing touch on the people with the healing debuff. but i go through my mana quick, so just wondering what other druids do.Shnoogyloo4 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Feral Dps Needs Help Hello Guys Yesterday we finally killed H Ultraxion, was really hard for us mostly because or group has problem with low dps on that fight. I figure out that i could ask for help of the most experienced druids here and i would really like to improve, if you have any tips they are really welcomed =D http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-zkjxz3rnm6ll32vo/?s=7523&e=7864 i know that the World of Logs isn't in English, but if you mouseover the skill it shows the english tooltip. Just some clarification and questions: I changed my boots after we killed N spine later so, i was using the 397 from Yorsaj. I think i was with too much expertise (27), and i read somewhere that expertise was null for that fight. My uptimes if you guys are having a hard moment trying to figure that out: Rip: 96,6% Rake: 94,1% Savage Roar: 89,5% Tiger's Fury: 26,2% (11 times used) Kriptoric Sigil 19,5% Berserk: 14,6% (2 times) Also, i noticed that my dps in the star of the fight is really bad, since when i used berserk the seconds time i reeched 80k dps, and didn't pass 50k on the start. ( i have to change for bear form but i is just for 2 seconds) Any help would be really apreciated, thanks in advice =DLyones10 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 beta "rotation" changes generally im very excited for the new spells and cds that are being implemented. but i am alittle worried about how dumbed down the rotataion is looking for moonkin now. no more IS, it is currently not in the beta NG procs itself upon reaching a new eclipse Starfall the cd is reset when entering lunar dots are automatically refreshed by Starfire, Wrath (and by dots i mean MF/SF which is only one dot really) i like moonkin a lot for the uptime and ecplise management and it seems like it is just being thrown away, for the super simplicity of other specs. to play a moonkin well is trickier than it looks compared to other specs, and ppl who havent played the spec have no idea of that. Also no glyph of stars for me, Owlbeast all the way.Oduya4 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 New Glyphs for MoP So, I have seen many threads on here about perma tree form and perma moonkin form. There is always one side that is for it and one side against it. After one expansion of complaints, perma tree form was taken away and made a cd. Of course, this only pleased half the resto community while enraging the other. And of course, the same complaints have come up about the moonkin form. Many Balance druids would like to be able to play as a balance druid without looking like a big owl/chicken/whatever. One thread I saw even proposed making a glyph so that the Balance druids who don't like the moonkin form could use some sort of aura instead. WELL I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR DRUIDS OF ALL SPECS CAUSE THIS IS AWESOME STUFF! A new minor glyph that allow druids to have a random coloring in cat and bear form has been added. A new minor glyph that allow druids to stay in tree form has been added. A new minor glyph that changes a druid's aquatic form into a Orca has been added. A new minor glyph that changes a druid's travel form into a white stag has been added. Other players can ride you while in this form. A new minor glyph that changes a druid's moonkin form into a moonkin spirit has been added.Vaelric16 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Druid cat forms and customization. I was thinking that it is high time Blizzard allows druids to further customize there forms. Wether it be bear or cat. As of now the forms are different for each race, but pretty base lined and unchangeable besides color schemes. I would at the very least, like to see the cat form change with levels. So say at level 8 you have the basic cat form as it is now. Then at level 30 or 40 you change slightly and you now have a little armor to you or something maybe more markings or earrings and such. At level 60 you further gain more armor maybe on your back and have another marking or more jewelry. then at level 80 you have the finale form where you look more like your race appropriate aspect. So let's say a NE cat looks more like a full grown nightsabre with some added armor/markings/jewelry. Just my thoughts. I think the forms are getting old. Maybe have them more like the race appropriate forms. I.E. a tauren looks more like a lion with horns and a troll looks more like a tiger with tusks and so on. Maybe make worgen look more like a wolf. Just my opinion Happy upcoming april fools day!Chillzømbie0 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 quick question about restro Hi, I have been healing on my priest for years and decided to try healing on my druid and ran into a problem. There don't seem to be any way to reduce threat created by healing. My druid is a night elf so I am frequently using shadow meld but that don't always work. What do druids have in the form of reducing threat caused by healing. Since I started healing on my druid, I found myself running to the tank alot using tree form just to save myself from dieing.Dahca2 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 guardian pvp in MoP Has anyone seriously considered this? I am going to pvp primarily as feral of course in MoP, but I may make a bear pvp spec just for fun too.Tiralt3 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Bear Tanking advice I am a new bear tank and I don't really know what I'm doing please help!!!Bearbite2 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 PvE Stat Priorities Finnally going to start doing Cata raids and dungeons before MoP comes out. I've got most of my justice gear already but I don't know squat about enchanting or gemming for PvE. Can anyone recommend a reliable site for Feral Druid PvE.Cosmicshift6 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 druid pvp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klm2Q7xu_d4&list=FLDv4T6hKf14xPzMpxgCpHEQ&index=8&feature=plpp_videoKurbb0 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Can someone critique me? Hey all, I'm still learning the ropes of this class, but I'm having a blast. I've been doing LFR and such and I seem to have low output compared to a lot of other healers. Some in lfr have said my specs fine, some have said to change it, and I keep hearing about the 2k haste. I looked into it on noxxic and such, and I feel like I'm doing things alright. It doesn't look like I can reach that 2k mark, so Im really curious as to when I'll be able to. I know I'm not enchanted and such, but if anyone could inspect me and toss some advice my way that'd be great! Thanks in advance!Shufflebot4 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Detox Just curious if someone in beta knows more about this yet. Is detox gonna change any, or are ferals becoming less bleed-dependent?Vaelric0 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Feral Beta Stuffs Someone that's feral(preferrably tanking) in the beta at all, please lend me your wisdom. How are druids doing in the tanking realm? Is the rotation bland? Mitigation? Damage output? I've seen 0 threads on bears, and 150 on ghost moonkin. =(Maulfurion13 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Resto Druids: The Great Silence of 4.3 To Blizzard, Yes I know you hear a lot of complaining on these forums from other classes, but before you nerf a class, please sit down and actually play one. The nerf to resto druids was probably one of the most horrific things you could have done to the class, sort of when you nerfed the daylights out of mage AOE at the end of TBC, or when you killed off Hunter DPS this patch as well. I understand that you are trying to "Balance" classes, but you are doing a terrible job. People that don't work for your company do better math balance scales then half your staff. I have been playing this game 7 years, and in the past 7 years you have a pattern formed that you need to break. It goes as follows: Class is to powerful -> Over nerf the class to be useless -> Let stand for 2 patches -> Buff the daylights out of said class to become to OP again -> Have complaints -> Over nerf the class to useless again -> Repeat. Now I understand as well Resto Druids were overly powerful in PVP in Wrath, but so were a lot of classes that are still reaping in the benefits. Nerfing WG by 20% was to huge of a hit, especially since you nerfed the glyph as well. IF you decided to nerf the glyph, then WG should have been a 10% nerf, not 20%. On top of the fact that you made our T13 bonus only work every 3 minutes for 10 seconds, which is extremely useless considering most druids use innervate on other players. Then you got this ridiculous idea to give us our T13 4 set bonus, to use on a spell, that costs to much mana to continuously put on players because you INCREASED the mana cost of this spell 3 patches ago. If you are going to nerf a class, please check how they are doing in PVE instead of just PVP. What you guys to do the PVP nerfs, really effects the PVE players to a point that some classes become so useless, that they can't raid and have to reroll. Massive AOE damage encounters have made almost all resto druid players useless. They are being kicked from LFR, and sat for almost all heroic modes. Unless the rest of the healers have an IQ of 10, the resto druid has all but faded from the scene. There are some ways to fix this: 1. Buff WG by 10%, or dump the glyphs added 2 second cooldown. 2. Give us an ability that allows us more AOE healing, either by reducing Tranq's CD to 1 minute, or allowing Efflorescence to hit more players (for those non-resto's reading this probably thinking this is horrible and are going to troll, it only hits 3 players, and if you know how raids work, that's melee and that's it). 3. Give us a shielding ability like Disc Priests, as in, something to the effect where roots works like a disc bubble. 4. A conal AOE heal like paladins have, as of to where we don't need ONLY the mace off Deathwing to receive this buff. 5. Reduce the mana cost on Rejuv so it is useful again. Now I have given you 5 ways to fix the resto druid class to be useful again. I have extreme difficulty believing no one in your company has noted the lack of resto capabilities, and have not come up with any ideas on how to fix this. Thank you for your time, SnuggyUrnewsnuggy85 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Haste or crit-pvp? For Moonkin in pvp should I stack haste or crit?Battle9 Mar 25, 2012