Hunter

Mar 31, 2012 Been away for a while. Just got back to playing. Trying to find serenity and i cant find it. Is there a new one?Bîgblackqt2 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 A good chuckle I can't believe no one mentioned Call Beast yet: Call Beast: New. Summons a powerful wild animal to assist you in combat for 12 sec. Each time the animal deals damage, you will gain 2 focus. 1 Frost, 1 Unholy, 30 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown. ^ what's wrong here?Jujubiju13 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Looking for ICD tracker for our 4 piece. My guild has recently started progression on heroic spine. Basically I'm going Beast Master and chaining all of my various cooldowns on the tendon. Tendons are dying pretty quickly but I haven't been using arcane shot in between for fear of premature eproculation. I'm looking for an addon that let's you know when the internal cooldown of our 4 piece bonus is up so I can freely spam arcane shot while it's on cooldown. To be clear I do not want an addon that tells me Chronohunter has procced. I need to know when it is ready to proc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Zaitsev10 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Leveling new hunter question Doing mostly LFG lv 40 now what tree is best dps right now for leveling? still BM like its almost always been?Toormeent4 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Trying to get into raiding hi, I'm trying to get into raiding more then just LFR. I can pull ~47k-50k on madness i know I'm missing some enchantments and epic gems in a few slots, but how does my reforging look? I cant remember the site to reforge or how to do the stat weights properly so Ive been trying to go the hit to cap>crit>haste to soft cap>mastery way. Any help would be nice :)Blindshot2 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Just came back from playing need help (PVP) Hi, I haven't played in a year and I was big into pvp back when cata came out and I want to get back into it. Was wondering what macros, talents, gear/stats I should be aiming for these days. If anyone could help get me on the right path it'd be very much appreciated, thanks.Imsogood1 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Question Heya, I'm gonna make this short, sweet, and to the point. I'm leveling a hunter, and was wondering if BM is viable for arenas. Or, anything, really. Including Raiding. Input is loved. :)Alandan2 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 New Beta talents http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7mvAGGxJw0 First video up for "Murder of Crows" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQpttuyNILA&feature=youtube_gdata Call Beast!!! Came out today!!! I will post a vid for the other 2 new talents in a few min . .. currently in a duel war with a balance druid. THE LINK HAS BEEN FIXEDWintersgrace14 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Should I continue? Hi there. I'm a collector. I got Gondria, Arcturis, Loque'nahak, and King Krush when I was the exact levels for them. I got TLPD and Aeonaxx on my main, So yeah. Moral I collect alot. I'm not sure if I continue. I wasted hours on end collecting all of these, and at the end..what will I be? I don't really see the reward of it anymore. Suggestions? Gotten bored with this.Nuß3 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Hunter Chat Thread 8: What Would Mendia Do? HCT is a tradition started on the old forums as a sounding board for Hunters. The threads contained anything from theorycraft to pet taming strategies to whining about loot, and everything in between. The goal is to revive this tradition, and HCT 7 is the last documented siting of the HCT on the new forums. So, I'll start this thread with an homage to one of the most influential posters of the past. Mendia would call you all stupid, answer all your questions with "www.femaledwarf.com", and demand that you look up information on your time. Speaking of Female Dwarf, anybody else noticed that Wolverine Bite doesn't appear in your pet's simulated shot breakdown?Adarant43 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Best race for PVP Being a Blood Elf i find that silence can be handy, especially when fighting healers and things of that nature. However some other class bonuses really make me wonder. How do goblins and worgen and humans and dwarves stack up against blood elves with racials? I know Trolls are some of the best hunters but it kinda bugs me to play as one.Viir17 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Haste for Survival Hunters? I switched to survival about a month ago, and by now I'm pretty familiar with the spec, but still have a few questions. How much haste should I have? I've read that mastery is a better stat than haste by quite a bit, but I still don't want my cobra shots to take forever to cast. My current haste is 25.74%, or 1406. Mastery is 13.08 Crit 34.52%. I'm pretty happy with my dps overall right now... but just wondering if theres anything I could change stat wise to increase it.Neiara28 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Trap Macro Looking for a good 1 button trap macro. need it to hit trap launcher, and then frost trap, so that its ready to be placed and fired. Probably would need to be something where you still have to hit something 2 times, but at least its the same button, was thinking something like this on my way to work, but cant try it out here. /castsequence reset=3 Trap Launcher, Frost Trap would that allow me to just spam the one button until i see a green target circle?Borát2 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Hunters=Zoo Keepers in MoP? Looking at the new tier along with all the attention to BM, add in "Stampede" I feel less like an archer/ranger and more like a zoo keeper come MoP. I'm happy BM is getting some love but enough with the pet stuff already. Blizzard seems to be strongly gravitating to the beast theme and over emphasizing animals rather than the Hunter in MoP. Thoughts?Shaniri17 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Low DPS period!!! HELP!!!! IO know i'm going to get allot of hell behind this with some obvious answers but i really need to know. I've done all my home work for my BM Hunter and my rotation, priority etc. But i'm still coming up way short in DPS compared to other hunters i've run with. In dungeons right now i'm doing 1300dps while i've seen others on average do 2k easy. I've asked them if they were doing the same rotation and they are so i'm wondering if my timing is off with pressing or clicking my next attack. How should i do my key bindings? Should i pause for 2 count between casting or what? Insults are accepted. :)Darksaber7 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Back to Playing Hunter, Need some Help Hello everyone. So I am back to playing my hunter now and wanted to ask a few things. Some nooby questions so bare with me. 1. Is the sticky's stat priority still valid, or is there a better one? 2. Is the haste-plateu stuff still useful? I'm at 26% haste, should I reforge to mastery now? 3. I use 2x cobra shot or just enough cobra shots to get my focus up enough to cast an ES and then an AS or Black Arrow refresh. That sound good? 4. Do I bother with stat weights, where can I get them? 5. This kripyonic sigil trinket, is it any good considering I'm at 26% haste? 6. If someone already has the crit wolf buff covered, can I use cat/anything else? 7. Proper Lock n' Load rotation? I do ES, AS, ES, ES. So 1 AS in between ES. I googled and found this not sure if accurate or not. Thank You guys.Icybliitzz15 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Problem DPS Ave. I am running MM in raids and dungeons, I have recount. My over all DPS ave. (depending on buffs) is only running around 12k to 11k. My special shots are all above the 17k ave, most in the 20k to 30k range. I use alot of AoE for multiple MoBs is this bringing my DPS down or is having the little bit of BG bear still hanging me up? Any advice would have my greatist thanks.Gidimor7 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Hunter Bug Fix Wishlist Okay Blizz, I know Hunters are difficult to program for, but I have a couple of really annoying PvP bugs that crop up for me on a daily basis. Pet summoning at low health. Seems like EVERY time I jump in a demo in IoC or Strand, when the demo gets destroyed and I fall out, my pet dies instantly. How hard is it to have the pet pop at full health? I see the pet's health bar start at zero and lurch to about 20%, then shoot to 100%, but it happens in a span of about 1-2 seconds. In that time in most BGs AoE damage has fragged poor little Flappy. So instead of being able to kite/kill that pesky rogue that just took out the demo, I am now pretty much screwed. This happens several times each BG involving demolishers. And I like driving demos. Pet sticking to the flag in AB, AV, BFG. I also like to cap the flag in aforementioned BGs. EVERY time I go to cap, my pet gets stuck to the flagpole. Next thing I know I'm clicking Kill Command and trying to send my pet after that annoying Druid Healer and nothing happens. The only way to get the pet off the flag is to dismiss and re-summon. Not easy in a PvP situation when a rogue is sticking his daggers up your keister. Blizz, do you people actually play Hunters in PvP? I'm guessing not since these bugs have been around forever. I know you make millions and millions from this game, so how about siphoning off just a small fraction to FIX THESE BUGS. It shouldn't be too hard.Spyker1 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 MoP Info Thread!!!!! ~~~~Videos (one now but more to come!)~~~~~~ Talent Review with game-play footage! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXCMJ4vwj0BM AoE changes, BEASTCLEAVEEEEEEEEE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA_29o8Sgr8Disengage Teleport GONE!!!!!! . . . . .. MAYBE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SwPbeqTaxEMoP Hunter Beta Change: A Murder of Crows http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7mvAGGxJw0MoP Hunter Beta Change: Call Beast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQpttuyNILA&feature=youtube_gdata I am currently beta testing MoP and have some info to share that seems to be missed by the general public. I am BM spec for PVP but find no opponents to fight :( so if anyone else is beta testing and wants to fight add "Winters" on Gilneas . Here are the talents you get for specing into BM, I will bold some interesting changes. Beast Cleave After you Multi-shot, your pet's melee attacks also strike all other nearby enemy targets for the next 5 sec. Beast cleave Seems to only work on auto attacks and basic attacks. Did not double the damage of Kill command :(Beast Mastery You master the art of beast training, teaching you the ability to tame Exotic pets and reducing the cooldown of you pet special Abilities by 30% Found longevity!!!! It doesn't affect BW any more but BW has a base CD of 60 seconds nowKindred Spirits Increases you and your pet's maximum Focus by 20. 120 base focus now is pretty niceInvigoration When your pet scores a critical hit with a Basic Attack, you instantly regenerate 20 Focus. Lots of free focus now. . . not really, only noticed it when I had cobra strikesNow Some generic stuffTrue Shot Aura 10% AP and 5% crit raid buff All hunters have this now regardless of spec!!!Camouflage I have a really long tool tip that can't be copied TLDR I can be used in combat but only last 6 seconds. Use with New camo glyph for 6 second, in combat, vanish. Pet needs to stop attacking for this to work, I put /petfollow into my camo macro, works like a charm!!Cobra Shot Same as before but they must have changed the scaling b/c it hits like a f'n truck, highest damage ability currently for BM hunters. That being said, pet scaling is borked so Kill command will do more when its fixed.Wintersgrace26 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Silenced Firearms I know that crossbows, bows, and guns are all ranged weapons, but I was wondering if there will ever be a silenced gun. I would definately enjoy having a silenced sniper rifle to add to the authenticity. I mean, when when the hunter player goes on a kill quest, infilltrating some compound or something, and he takes out his enemies silently makes it more interesting. I know hunters can use bows because its a silent weapon, but I like rifles. A suggestion I would like to make is to have shops in certain places where hunters can take their rifle to get silenced. Mostly I am so used to listening to gunshots in real life and I would like to have something more quiet when I play the game.Gavrilov24 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 good professions for a hunter? Risght now I have herb/alch but i will likely be switching any suggestions for goof money makers ?Aimbott10 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Question About Spirit Walk Hey guys, I recently made a hunter toon for fun and stumbled upon Gondria while I was leveling and tamed him. The ability that all spirit beasts get called spirit walk was kinda puzzling to me however. It gives a burst of damage in your opening ability but slows down my pet when moving to the target. It seems like it really takes away from dash and charge IMO. Is this an ability most people keep on or off? I apologize for the more than likely noob question. Thanks =)Anima5 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Dumb Question, but still curious I have 397 4pc on my hunter, not including my head. Last night I just got the heroic Sporebeard Gauntlets. My question is, would it be worth it breaking my 4pc for the heroic hands or should i just wait till next week to see if my tier helm drops? Yes dumb question I know, but just a shot in the dark.Stormwitch5 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 New spell I think we hunters should get a spell where we fuse with our pet like increasing damage and changing our appreanceReatel10 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 So... about Beast Mastery Hello, Normally, I don't play Beast Mastery, but I just managed to tame myself a Ban'thalos. Now I'm really excited about putting this beautiful pet to good use. :D Particularly in PvE, as I don't have any interest in PvP. I didn't see a guide in this section, so I thought I had better ask... I'm pretty sure I got the glyphs and talents down (you can check the character I'm posting with to see what I've done there), and the rotation seems to be a bit simple compared to Survival or Marksmanship. Do I... just spam Arcane Shot and Kill Command, while using Cobra Shot as necessary for focus and to keep Serpent Sting up? Obviously using cooldowns like most other classes/specs would use theirs (especially during Heroism). That's really the only thing that I feel confused about, is the rotation.Lunargrace2 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Action bar help Hello all i'm lv.l 85 as you can see & need a little bar help. My bars are a mess they have just about every spell on them & i'm not good at making macros. What I would like to know is what do you need on your bars for a lvl. 85 Survivor hunter.Huntersmoon3 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Hunter beef In pvp I feel as squishy as a mage with out its dmg shields and blink out cc ability. mages, warlocks, and rogues get skills that keep them mobile out of roots and stuns and heals that can be used while going offensive as well as retreating. Hunters as usual get abilities that require such special situations and clunky combat in-effective defences and heal on retreat only abilities, plus they dont have anyway of avoiding huge dmg dumps during cc trains like mages and rogues, they cant spam fear that disables casters as well as melee. Please give us something that compares to the other three dps only class's to make our defences just as robust. You made us less defensive by dropping our dodge and parry and have not replaced it with a combat effective way to defend ourself. Again, you give us special cercumstances abilities that require you to jump through hoops to use.Kheeta4 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Potential Hunter Legendary Storyline Tongzhi, Enforcer of the Mogu Hundreds (Possibly thousands) of years ago, the Mogu Warlords ruled Pandaria with the Pandaren as their slaves. However, through tenacity and a unique style of hand to hand combat the Pandaren staged a successful revolution, overthrowing the Mogu empire and established a peaceful Pandaren empire that has lasted to this day. The last dynasty to rule the Mogu were known as the Zen'shan Dynasty, a regime that was renowned for their accurate and unbelievably quick archers, known to decimate groups in a matter of seconds. Emperor Kelu Zen'Shan was the last emperor to rule to Mogu empire before being defeated by (Insert Pandaren Emperor name), known throughout history as the first Emperor of the Pandaren Empire. It is said that Kelu Zen'Shan was the most powerful Warlord of the Mogus in his time, as Pandaren documents make mention of his unbelievable speed with Tongzhi, a powerful bow said to be a partially living bow, crafted through the work of the Zen'shan Dynasty and the Mogu ability of Flesh shaping. It is said that Tongzhi enjoyed dominating the Pandaren as much as Kelu did, being able to strike down anyone who opposed him before any sword could be unsheathed. During the revolution (Insert Pandaren Emperor name) fought Kelu, defeating him and shattering the ancient bow (Could potentially have done it with a secret monk technique, lost to the pandaren.) After his defeat Kelu gathered what pieces of Tongzhi he could and fled the battlefield, dying a hermit and a disgrace to the Mogu empire. However, Kelu did not gather all of Tongzhi's pieces and a discovery of a piece of Tongzhi could lead to some information in the historical records of the Pandaren. Perhaps if someone is willing to delve into the secrets of the Mogu Empire, an adventurer could wield the terrible might of Tongzhi? Pieces of Tongzhi could be found in all t14 raids, including the many pieces that Kelu gathered with vital pieces being stolen and spread across Pandaria, some people have kept pieces, as a piece of history. Others have stowed it away in the hopes that Tongzhi would never be reformed, lest it fall into the hands of a Zen'Shan descendant...with which terrible things could result. Something I came up with today, being bored and all. Obviously this is a very rough draft and I will probably edit bits and pieces and mind you I've never written a creative story piece like this. So feel free to make suggestions and such.Sre4 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 ohhh! great odin's raven http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRo0CMlMBLE&feature=colikeIlke1 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Deadly Gladiator's Persuit Boots Is there any boots for this set (Red and Black Boots)? I know there are some for the Blue set but idk for this one.Zaylix6 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 New Beta Patch (3/29/12) BM Focus Fire: No longer has a 15 sec cooldown. Now restores 10 Focus (was 4) to your pet and increases your ranged haste by 8% (was 3%). Frenzy: Your pet has a 40% chance to gain 15% increased attack speed after attacking with a Basic Attack, lasting for 20 sec and stacking up to 5 times. Surv Black Arrow: No longer has a 30 sec cooldown. Now does 110% Weapon damage, up from 85%. DoT damage increased to 4660, up from 3580. Wording removed: "Lock and Load cannot trigger from the damage done to these additional targets." Lock and Load: Now has a 10 sec cooldown. No longer works with Explosive Trap. Trap Mastery: No longer works with Black Arrow. Glyphs Glyph of Arcane Shot: Was Glyph of Concussive Shot. Your Arcane Shot also dazes the target, slowing movement speed by 50% and limiting maximum run speed for 6 sec.Goldobank11 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Focus Fire and Tier 5 talents! Frenzy Your pet has a 40% chance to gain 15% increased attack speed after attacking with a Basic Attack, lasting for 20 sec and stacking up to 5 times. Focus Fire Instant Consumes your pet's Frenzy Effect stack, restoring 10 Focus to your pet and increasing your ranged haste by 8% for each Frenzy Effect stack consumed. Lasts for 20 sec. So as you can see these abilities have been changed from the current. It will no longer be a "Pop this on cooldown." ability and will be granting much larger attack speed buffs. Up to a maximum of 75% attack speed to your pet and 40% attack speed to you! I mean, 75% attack speed, that is insane! Focus fire will certainly be juggled with bestial wrath, as 75% extra attack speed coupled with bestial wrath would be monstrous. On top of the new focus fire and frenzy, it looks like we just got some new abilities to add flavor to both BM and hunters in general: A Murder of Crows 60 Focus 40 yd range Instant 60 sec cooldown Summons a flock of crows to attack your target over the next 30 sec. If used on a target below 20% health, the cooldown will be reset. Call Beast 30 yd range 30 sec cooldown Summons a powerful wild animal to assist you in combat for 12 sec. Each time the animal deals damage, you will gain 2 focus. Lynx Rush 100 yd range Instant 2 min cooldown Your pet rapidly charges from target to target, attacking 9 times over 4 sec, dealing its normal attack damage to each target. Certainly some interesting choices but I wish we could have gotten a permanent second pet out, but I guess call beast is as close as we will get, and with a 12 second duration and 30 seconds cooldown it will be up a little over a third of the time, and will restore focus! Murder of crows is new as well, and it makes me wonder if the crows would be a debuff or an actual pack of mobs that attacks the enemy. Lynx rush looks like it would favor a BM hunter a little to much more than the other options.Spinnerdh14 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Cheetah Glyph is a minor glyph! Glyph of Aspect of the Cheetah – Your Aspect of the Cheetah no longer causes you to be dazed when struck. Instead, the effect is cancelled and all your Aspects are placed on a 4 sec cooldown. http://www.wowdb.com/items/45732-glyph-of-the-cheetah http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/2012/03/mop-hunter-glyphs/ Maybe everyone else noticed this before, but I always assumed it was a major glyph. I hope this doesn't change, if not, it will be one of the best minor glyphs in the game. And hunters really need a nice "freebie" after dangling so many great major glyphs in front of us and limiting us to 3. I'll be using Cheetah Aspect a lot in MoP if this doesn't change. Actually, the more I think about it I see why it's only minor because not being able to use Aspect of the Fox is a significant dps loss. Still, when I pop cheetah it's often because I'm worried about staying alive, not doing damage, and this will make it much more of a relevant choice. The Cheetah daze on live is awful- it feels more like a 90% slow than a 50% slow.Arrowset1 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 BM Hunter Guides? Are there any good Beast Master hunter guides around? I notice there is not sticky for that. Thanks!Jyrin0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Top DPS Spec Hey guys and gals, I just started back playing on my hunter and I wanted to know which spec would be best for high DPS in raids and dungeons? I've read different arguments between BM and MM with few on Survival.Darksaber2 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 is posthaste talent broken? Hi all. It's supposed to reduce the CD of Rapid Fire by 2 minutes and increase movement speed by 30% for 4 secs after a Disengage. The speed increase after Disengage works, but my CD for RF is still the full 3 minutes. Anyone else having the same problem? Thanks in advance.Talkuraspion2 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Back from ~7 month break with some questions Hello guys, I took a break from WoW right after firelands hit and now I am about 2 raids behind in progression. I'll catch up via heroics, but I wanted to know if anything significant has happened to the class in my absence. For now, my main concern is: is marks still #1 ? Or are all 3 specs about equal now? If not, what is the optimal dps spec/ rotation? I'll have more later on. Thanks for any replies :)Yellowman3 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 MOP Disengage Hello, I checked the forums (hunter section, and MOP Beta) section before posting, and only reply someone made was that they did not know yet and that was (3) days ago. 1.) Has the disengage bug been fixed? I am specifically referencing this thread which has never been addressed by Blizzard to my knowledge: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3941584137?page=1 If you cannot answer this question despite the MOP Beta being available for a little while, is there a specific reason you cannot test the status of disengage? 2.) Do we have to successfully disengage to receive the benefit of the heal? (Quite a few hunters were worried that due to the flawed disengage, we would only get healed on the rare occassions disengaged worked like it is supposed to making it iffy at best.) Thanks in advanceRobertelee15 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Rbgs Hunters < DOT Cleaves Recently i've transferred my Hunter to a PvP server with the hopes of finding a regular Rbg group. After i transferred i was picked up by a guild quickly and started to run Rbgs and all was good got to 2050 rating. Then Xrealm Rbgs came out and with it the domination of DOT cleaves as there is a massive pool of caster dps with legendary and cunning trinkets. When this happened i was relieved of my spot from the people i was running with reason being and i quote "Rbgs are DOT cleaves" and " Hunters only good to sit at farm-stab-mine-LH to defend" The only reason i have logged into WoW after the first 6 months of playing is to do bgs and then Rbgs. it's what i enjoy about the game. For the last weeks i am struggling to even get into a group to point and when i do it's lower cr then what i was and unfortunately lost rating just trying to cap. Now i know some might say it's a skill thing and i can understand that to an extent however when i was able to do Rbgs before the Xserver Rbgs hit i can say that not 1 of the losses was contributed to my mistake (ninja capped etc) but i can say i did lose some due to cunning / legendary yielding casters for being ninja capped etc. So now here i sit at 1978 rating unable to get into a Rbg grp even when i have some decent achvs (Battlemaster / 2k / 250k hks currently 328k) Can someone please tell me if this is just me or are most all hunters feeling the same pain as me?Funzies35 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 So I've been gone a little while... I left a little before/after they opened up the Lich King. And came back for Cataclysm for a couple hours and left again. Got back again about 2 days ago and I'm feeling lost. Can anyone explain to me briefly what's changed? I know it's a lot to ask, but it would really help me out. I'd like to have some semblance of what I'm doing in game and on runs so I don't stick out like a bad apple =pTelendaria0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Reset my pet bar help! Was using a mod and my pet bar got all messed up and I was wondering if there was a way/command to set it back to its original confiureation b/c now for some reason that I cant figure out my pet keeps going on passive/defencive.. (dont know if its b/c I have a pet follow macro that pulls my pet back) but I cant seem to keep him on assist. any help would be great!!!Evilgaff1 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 MOP Hunter ilvl without Melee Wpn Has this been factored in by chance? I know if I drop my Melee Weapon on live my Item Level drops from 361 to 341. This has been addressed or will be addressed, I hope, in MOP since Dungeons have an ilvl rating...Locub1 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 MOP Cobra Shot http://www.wowhead.com/mists-of-pandaria-talent-calculator#h!2 Shows cobra as SV only. Is this an error? I really hope BM isnt gonna have to use steady...Bîgblackqt3 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 What, no BM sticky? Anyway, simple question for during the leveling process (and maybe after) - haste or crit?Dellaa4 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Transmog help Hey there fellow hunters, I was wondering if any of you had some good bow x-mog ideas for something that would match the dragonstalker recolor set. Thanks DogbarkDogbark2 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Help needed 1 v 1 priest Can anyone offer any advice as to how a hunter can take down a healing spec priest 1 v 1? I do arena with a holy pali, so am the sole dps in the team. and against most other combos, including healing shammy's, palis, druids etc, we seem to do well against, but against teams with a healer priest, it just all turns to ....... For some reason, I just can't seem to drop a priest (shadow priest excepted). No matter what pet I use, how many stuns I use, I just can't seem to wear them down. In some cases, I am able to cc them out long enough to drop the dps target, but even that's difficult when they start hiding behind posts and obstacles. Obviously there are some priests that are just no good, and I can drop them, but those that have some ability, just seem to outlast a hunter no matter wahet :( What is it about priests vs hunters. Can anyone help me with this? It's so frustrating coming up against a priest in 2 v 2 as a hunter. I need help!Icebear8 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Misdirection, Chimera Shot Macro Help Hi, trying to figure out a macro. I want it to cast misdirection on my pet, send my pet to attack, then cast chimera shot. I know misdirection is on GCD and don't mind mashing the key a couple times. I have this: #showtooltip Chimera Shot /petattack /castsequence [@pet] Misdirection /cast Chimera Shot It does misdirection on pet, sends pet to attack, but then I keep spamming the button and it will not cast Chimera Shot, any ideas?Rolla2 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 why is my dps..... So when I practice on a dummy my dps is like 20k on the dummy but then when I got to bosses my dps is drastically different?Wartm3 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Hunter specific Legendary idea As you can see, I am not a hunter, however my first toon ever was a hunter, and I enjoy my hunter alt as much as the next player. Randomly today while watching the new vids on mmo I had an idea. What if, after obtaining your legendary weapon (staff, bow, whatever) you got a legendary pet, reminiscent to the casters ability to turn into Tarecgosa and fly around, and the rogues wings. However, this would not be cast by the weapon itsself. Thoughts are either, the end boss of the raid series for the hunter legendary has a pet which is only active on the fight when a hunter is at the correct part of the quest series. Ideally at the end, either to get the final bit of the weapon or as a bonus perk after you have created your weapon, you must defeat/tame this boss' pet. Ie: The weapon is needed in some way to tame the pet. Or, you create the weapon via raid quest chains as per usual when it comes to legendaries, but afterwards, the last quest is an epic one on one fight against the pet itsself to obtain the legendary pet - an epic tame. Kinda how the casters had to solo content in the nexus. Obviously nice things about this idea are you get a unique pet, either its type and/or skin, as something you can keep forever and continue to use as the game progresses and you out level your legendary weapon. So, what do you guys think? Edits: Grammar. ><Esaü4 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Good websites to reference as a hunter? So I spent a lot of my time playing today just looking for websites to reference things like PvP spec or my rotation in PvE. I had quite a hard time finding anything at all and majority of what I found was out of date. I just started playing again after a long time and what I used to use was ArenaJunkies and EletistJerks but both of these sites seem to be a bit behind now. I also checked the MMO forums but it seems to just be filled with upcoming expectations/theories in mist. So can anyone recommend me some other good sites where I can reference things for hunters or even something like another active and knowledgeable forum.Klimaxe4 Mar 29, 2012