Hunter

May 9, 2012 little bit of a gear question right now i have Scalp of the Bandit Prince as my heam and today i got Sporebeard Gauntlets now what i am wondering is if it would be worth using the lfr healm over my current healm to keep my 4pc and use th heroic gloves or stay with my current setup?Flintloc2 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 The Avengers Who's seen it so far? Hawkeye made me wanna log onto this toon and Pwn! some noobs soooooo bad! I was like...we need a shot kinda like a gernade arrow that's on a 30 sec CD which basically blows up your target and knocks him back a little. Maybe a little less painful that Explosive Shot damage but i think it'd be cool.Shootitup22 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 need xmog help I really love this helm but I cant find anything that would go with it can u guys help me out?Kharga3 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 Is MM Viable? I know my gear isn't top notch as i only recently hit 85 and still working on my quest for every spirit beast, but i have been turned down for raids before even inspecting me because i said i was a marksman hunter. Druid has always been my main class but since vanilla i have alted a hunter and my primary raiding/pvp spec has always been marksman. I was just wondering whether those people who rejecting me are min/maxing at a level not necessary this late in an expansion or Marksman really is that inferior to survival. Thanks for any helpCyhi12 May 9, 2012
May 8, 2012 which spec is better for pvp or pve? hi guys, which spec is better at pvp, and which one works out better for soloing old instances/pve? Is it still MM for pvp and BM for pve?Kenpo4 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Video + Commentary of MM basics for 4.3 youtube.com/user/DIsteevnash/featured Hello fellow Hunters, recently I decided to put together a video with commentary of what I felt would be a solid foundation for a new player, or an old player enjoying a hunter alt. One reason being that my main focus so far with my videos has been showing people how to solo bosses that drop rare mounts, but I decided that doing and showing these encounters being done on my main was cheating in a way as he might be more geared than some of the people attempting these strategies, which would make the encounter all the more difficult for that person attempting it. So I did the only natural thing, leveled an alt hunter! I got him geared to what is easily attainable to anyone with even the slightest interest in the character, which is between DS 5mans and LFR gear. After taking him to do the bosses from my videos I realized that it's incredibly important to do all that you can on a toon that is a little lower geared, where as in high gear you just nullify some mechanics entirely. So that started the idea of the video. What my video covers in particular is: Stat Priority Spec and Glyphs Rotation/Priority of Ability use Gems and enchants I hope it is useful to anyone looking for some of the basic answers to basic questions. Video's for Survival and Beast Mastery are next on the list. Then a video on the different types of Pets that are available and what buffs they bring to the raid and the player. Then a video on Key Binds and placement of important keys on board and mouse. Finally, a video on putting yourself in the position to succeed in actual boss encounters, including aspect swapping and using disengage to cover distance faster, what phases do the Dragon Soul bosses take increased damage, and double dipping into Potions and Call of the Wild, and hopefully much more. I appreciate you taking the time to read, and I hope the video might be useful to you in some way or to a newbie Huntard you might now! youtube.com/user/DIsteevnash/featuredSteevnash0 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Let's talk about Master's Call, shall we? First off let me start off with the my personal least favorite part of this gloriously unique spell: "Your pet attempts" I have yet to grasp the logic behind this spell function. To free a team mate there needs to be a trigonometric arrangement; I have to be in LoS of my pet who needs a LoS on them, to free them, with a chance of rng wasting a detrimental CD. I know I tread over landmines not eggshells with this one but I will now compare two different class' abilities 1v1. The current iteration of Master's call is what I have a problem with and yearn for it to be renewed as of old, but I digress to comparison's. "Pre-Nerf" - Master's Call: 35 sec CD Lasts: 4/8(talented) physical, Can't dispel (Still fine) - Hand of Freedom: 25/20(talented) CD, Lasts:6/10(talented) Magic, can dispel I feel the above is a perfect example of "different class' spells are different" in almost every way imaginable. It's after Master's Call's CD was increased to 45 sec, and it became a magic effect open to dispels and spell steals, did I feel it transform from "different class' spells are different" to "different class' spells are better, and maybe even easier". To reiterate I don't feel HoF needs any changes, I wanna talk about MC, and if we can get it back to form in some way or shape for MoP. On top of this I think to bring MC up to par the archaic "Your pet attempts" needs to be removed, as straight rng on a crucial tool and long(ish) CD on it's own sounds silly and there's no stat to increase our pets chance. All in all, I've coped like we all do, I just think it sad. Either way I'll still be Casting MC so my pet can attempt to free you if we're both in his LoS and neither me or my pet are feared stunned, blinded, or incapacitated, and his attempt is successful. I'm interested to know how you feel about current MC and if you have other suggestions on to make it unique, while removing direct inferiority.Swindles8 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Xmog set to go with Vengeful Glad Longbow? Hi everyone, Has anyone found a set that goes well with Vengeful Gladiator's Longobow color wise? I will be using the staff off of Omor in ramparts. The Crystalfire Staff. However I am struggling to find a Mail set that would work with these two items Thanks!Nostik0 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Tabard? Anyone know a cool green or pitch black tabard that goes with my xmog set?Zaylix7 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Rift Stalkers 2 Piece Would anyone else like to see the 2pc T5 set bonus come back again in MOP? It doesn't have to be a tier set bonus but maybe a glyph, a set of rings that give the bonus or something like that. Would like the bonus to be on a current ilvl so you don't loose as many stats just to have the bonus.Hramir5 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 human hunter gun or bow does it really matter which one i use if they are both the same or does it?Lupinmodz1 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Hunter's Mark Can you please tell me what other abilities override Hunters Mark? I'm looking at the logs from a few of our runs and I can't seem to figure out what is replacing it. I searched but didn't find the answer. Thanks.Rasqall4 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 More stable slots. I think hunters need to be able to stable more pets. Off-the-cuff reasoning: More pets will be released with the new expansion. There are plenty of ways to fill our slots now, adding more options for pets stresses room even more. I like having many different pets, aswell as having differently specced like-pets at any givin time.(not to mention color choice) I think, although not sure, there are enough different exotic pets alone to fill the stables currently - leaving no room for a non-Beast Master hunter spec entirely. ________________________________________________________________ So, what's eveyone think? More slots or no? Why and why not?Skratch20 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 is BM dead? Hello fellow hunters. I have decided that I have not given my hunter much love and would like to try to stay dedicated to him once again. The only problem is I am sick and tired of MM. It is far too boring and repetitive for me. I find the BM spec to be mad fun. As far as BM pve goes, is it a big no-no? Will it put a damper in getting in groups, etc for pve? Many thanksTreebender38 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Whats your "theme" song? This is a fun thread. Obviously by the title you know the deal! Lets keep the thread fun and not hate on someones music genre please. My theme song is ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-06reqq5N-IRaygar69 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 What is better? i am making a new hunter as a toon for and he/she will be PVP only character but cant decide on what will let me be the best i can due to racial buffs or stats for a hunter So any suggestions on the best race pleaseZhealz4 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Ideas for Hunters hey guys i was just being bored thinking of random things that could make hunters more fun so i have 3 ideas 1 of them is completly stupid but others sound fun :P 1. Give hunters a healing spec 2. The ability to collect items to get a legandary pet as our legandary item or legandary item for our pet to use 3. The ability to gear our pets and give them a set bonus and hold things as a unique sort of option to hunters like eg. shamens have totems, mages get portals, paladin gets a imune bubble so on post your thoughts below :P thanks for reading look forward to hearing replysSoulsplit34 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 15 Hunter cleans almost all WC Thoughts? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HeJQYViq7s&feature=youtu.beKorga10 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 For all you Hunter PvPers During maintenance, was looking around at videos on Youtube, this one just blew my mind, the editing and Skill thus Hunter has is beyond belief. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9kNEWD6egg&feature=related Enjoy!Prodikt0 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Hunters-PVP I dont PVP much and was thinking about making a new class. I understand Hunters(SV/MM) are tops on DPS for raids/instances, but how do they do in PVP (BG's/Arenas). What is their counter-class they usually have a hard time again. I understand its more of the player than the class, but some classes do better than othersBatcountry16 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Best Hunter PvE Spec? What is the best hunter pve spec, survival or marksman?Zasoza6 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Will Eye of the Beast ever come back? I loved that spell...and controlling my pet...it was coolChevie19 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Help! Spine, curuption, BM hunter shot So I would like some advice on how best to deal with the firey grip from the curuption on sipne of deathwing in BM spec. I only lay BM spec, and I do get given the tast of stoppping the firey grip on the curuption, I have looked in my spell book and the only thingI can see to use is arcane shot, but my fear is I may do to much damage and kill it. is there any ppl out there that play BM spec and can give me good advice on how to do this without fear of killing the curuption, is there a set amount of shots needed and so on, id there a better shot to use anyhting would be help ThanksGlulin2 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Hunter Pvp Question for avid hunter pvpers. Are hunters able to reach rank 1 in 3s or in any sort of pvp or are we just that weak ive heard that no one wants us for anything reallyCrûx1 May 8, 2012
May 7, 2012 PVE Advise So I'm a bit new to wow and I would like some advise on my whole approach to gemming and reforging etc. Gear choices also although I am limited to puggin as my guild has yet to find an interest in raiding much to my disappointment. I also have Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth RF bow which seems to be the tiniest bit better than the Horrifying Horn Arbalest I have equipped today on paper but I'm still testing on the dummy's.Notho3 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Swifty is just..Dear God http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gE1nc3LVuA I'll be the first to admit. Every time I heard him say Overpowered, I cringed. But c'mon Swifty. You know just as well as I do that we are not overpowered on live, and that beta is beta, therefore Hunter's are bound to get nerfed to the floor like they do every expansion. P.S. - I laughed until my ribs hurt when he said "The unrepresented arena class is one of the most overpowered!" I was waiting for him to say "Oh wait..They must be unrepresented because they're underpowered" But deep down inside, I knew he was to biased to admit it. So, fellow Forum Posters, your thoughts?Blightarrow59 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 We need /pet emotes we need /slash commands for our pets /petdance /petgrowl /petplay /petspeak /petwhine /petsleep /petbeg /petrollover /petshakehands /petfetch etc.Grubjuice2 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 So I made a hunter in the beta.. And I feel naked not having a stat stick strapped to my back, it just feels so "bare" Is there any plans by blizzard to maybe add a quiver or even let you sheathe your bow onto your back?Narshyl10 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Threat Issues With Turtle Pet Hey all... I'll get right to it. Going in shortly to Solo Atramedes in BWD. Basically doing some warmup bosses. Soloed Sarth no issues now working on +1. There are a few tricky mechanics but those will get worked out in due time. The issue I'm having is my turtle loses threat when +1 comes down. As far as I know neither +1 nor Sarth have any stun abilities. Just Shadow, Fire and melee damage. I do not have on cower, I do have on Growl and of course I'm in constant MD/Mend. What happens is my Turtle who is on the side of the mountain loses threat, regains it again after I feign then I am all good again but now the playing field becomes shortened. Im looking at keeping him to the side on the cliff and only want to use feign to lose the +1 after the kite.. Any responses would greatly be appreciatedMythorfir8 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Why, oh why...!?! I have been reading up a lot about what Blizz is doing with hunters in MoP and I must say, BIG BRAVO to you guys. The new talents and abilities may very well contribute hugely to our success in PvE and in almost immeasurable ways PvP. But, my god, I have one huge bone to pick with the people who design our abilities and I just have to get this out and hope a blue reads it. While so many people are !@#$%ing about keybindings and macros for the new design of Trap Launcher and how they are going to manage the new toggle, I am pointing one HUGE finger at Deterrence! This ability has been such a thorn in my side for so long and I have no idea why - or even if - anyone has pointed out just how much of a double edged sword it is and what changes could be made to make it less so. As it stands now it is both one of the most beloved and hated abilities we have. Crucial, over looked, misunderstood, underutilised and badly designed. It's like the ultimate hunter's "Oh ^-*!!" button that makes you also go "Ah @#$%" as in a PvE scenario, you watch your dps plummet for the 5 seconds that you are rendered completely impotent and unable to do your job while attempting to save your own life, which dosn't always work if you're dealing with a bad tank or healers. In a PvP situation, should you encounter someone who has focussed you and has decided they want your ^-* (happens me all the time), that person simply waits for the graphic of spinning blades to go down and then just opens up and you have no way of persuading him or her to go pick on someone else. Not a good way to describe it, is it? No. As Deterrence stands now it gives us absolute immunity from all incoming damage from melee, ranged attacks and spell damage for 5 seconds. It also reduces damage taken by 30% for the duration. And it's this recently introduced damage reduction ability that has me pulling my hair out. 30% damage reduction for 5 seconds when nothing can touch you anyway? WTF!!! WHY!!! This is just so stupid. Fair enough, it can take the edge off the pain from DoTs while it's up, but most DoTs last a hell of a lot longer than 5 seconds and as soon as Deterrence goes down - you're fair game. On top of that, as stated above, for PvP it may not matter all that much, but in PvE, popping it makes you like a third wheel to your group or raid. You can't do anything till it goes down and it completely negates your ability to do your job. True, it's a similar scenario to Hand of Protection (BoP) when a pally chucks it on a dps and that dps gets a sudden feeling of flaccidity for 10 seconds, but often they do this to save that person's - or their own - life, and when placed on a healer, at least the healer can still do their job. Here is my suggestion. With the removal of melee weapons in MoP and therefore the removal of Raptor Strike and it's accompanying 20% damage reduction for 5 seconds Glyph (sometimes useful, but was pretty much useless unless you were unfortunate enough to be in melee range where we never wanted to be) I propose that Deterrence be changed to something like this: While activated, causes you to deflect melee attacks, ranged attacks and spells and reduces all damage taken by 30%. While Deterrence is active, (you can still attack and use all your normal abilities) all damage you deal is reduced by 50-70%. Lasts 5 sec. (the degree of active damage reduction I will leave to the developer's discretion, just please don't make it too much and do not make it apply to pets...) I am merely suggesting that Deterrence be made a little bit like Divine Shield (Pally bubble). Let us have our loved/hated "Oh !@#$!" button, but let us also continue to do what we are there for and not be a heal sponge for 5 seconds. Before I post, I'd just like to add that yes, I know macros can cancel Deterrence and Hand of Protection, but having to use such macros also completely negates the point of having and using those abilities in the first place. Please don't think I'm pointing fingers or anything at Paladins because as a class, I absolutely love them. I have one as an alt. *Edit* And one more thing Blizz, for the love of god, take "Mend Pet" off the gcd. Would make keeping the poor thing alive much more manageable in a vast array of situations.Raynewyn3 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Hunter PvE FAQ (Cataclysm) We see a lot of repeat questions that get asked and answered ad nauseum so it's time to make our official Hunter FAQ thread pertaining strictly to Cataclysm. I'll update this with other important information if asked or its something I see come up a lot. If this ends up successful, I might keep updating it into Mists. 1. What race should my Hunter be? -Unless raiding bleeding edge progression content, whichever you find the most aesthetically pleasing. Those intending to be min maxers however should pick up Worgen (A) or Troll (H) but I'm sure those players already know that. 2. What's the best leveling spec? -Currently all 3 are extremely fast levelers. If you want max efficiency however, use Marksmanship with heirlooms or Beast Mastery without. 3. What pet should I use for leveling? -If you're leveling as Beast Mastery, a tank pet is preferred. Tank pets are any pet in the Tenacity school. Examples are bears, boars, crocolisks, and gorillas. If you're Marksmanship or Survival, try to use a pet with crowd control capability. Examples of these pets are spiders, monkets, or wasps. Note that you can level with just about any pet you want to. It's just preferred to pick up a suitable pet towards the end of the leveling cycle (post 75.) 4. How much Hit do I need for raids? -961 for non Draenei, 841 for Draenei. This comes out to 8% Hit. 5. What should my reforge priority be? -Without 2pc T13 ------Survival: Hit to cap > Haste 757 > Crit > Mastery = Haste ------Beast Mastery: Hit to cap > Crit > Mastery = Haste ------Marksmanship: Hit to cap > Haste 1235 > Crit > Haste > Mastery -With 2pc T13 ------Survival: Hit to cap > Crit > Mastery > Haste ------Beast Mastery: Hit to cap > Crit > Mastery > Haste ------Marksmanship: Hit to cap > Crit > Mastery = Haste 6. How do I gem my Hunter? -All gem sockets should be filled with a 40 or 50 Agility cut unless it provides a 20 Agility socket bonus. If that's the case, use a Deadly Ember/Lava (Agi/Crit) in yellows and Glinting Demons/Spinel (Agi/Hit) in blues. When dealing with double socketed items, it's not worth going for the bonus unless it's +20 Agi and one of the sockets is red. 7. What's the best spec for raiding? -This is where there's a lot of debate. The current "best" is Survival due to its mechanics being far more reliable. However this really only comes into play when progressing into heroic mode content and has less bearing as the Dragon Soul nerf steadily increases. Remember, buff comp above all else. Be a team player and be willing to take on other specs for the good of the raid. Example being if you play Beast but your raid is missing the +10% attack speed buff. 8. How should I spec? -Survival: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ccZfMZfbhcMhrRsk:Rzs Entrapment can be picked up in place of the Stamina for certain encounters (Beth'tilac, Magmaw, Conclave.) -Beast Mastery: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#cfhfckGzRRofM:ozsc 3 filler points to be put in for personal preference. None of the choices have any noticable impact. -Marksmanship: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ccbMZfRG0GMMuroc:zVc. Termination can be removed in favor of Silencing Shot based on raid/encounter needs. 9. What pet should I use? -Buff comp buff comp buff comp. I'll attach a link at the bottom of this post to a Hunter "flow chart." You should also analyze your raid and understand buff composition to fill a buff that might have greater importance to your raid. Not having 8% spell damage in a spell damage heavy raid for example means you should go with a Dragonhawk or Wind Serpent. Know your pets and keep a healthy and active stable. Again, any other questions anyone knows that they would like added to this, post away and I'll edit them in. Just wanted to cover the basics. Buff comp flowchart: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4688 edit: I'll be prettying this post up shortly. Just wanted to get the post up first.Bullettime8 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Herald of the Titans - Which spec? Hello, all. I am in the process of gearing my hunter for Herald of the Titans and wanted to hear some opinions regarding which spec will output the most DPS at this level and content patch. Also, any tips regarding reforging would be appreciated. Thus far, in my current but incomplete gear set, I have experimented with Survival and Marksman and can sustain -- without buffs and after cooldowns are gone -- anywhere from 6.6k-7k on a level 80 target dummy. I have not experimented with mastery reforging yet. Any help would be highly appreciated. I have been searching the internet for about a week or so, and the only Herald Hunter information that I have been finding pertains only to BiS gear sets but not talent specs and/or reforging. Thanks, OrionaeOrionae2 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Spellweave question ok so i understand that spellweave procs off multi shot when we target a blood next to the tentacles, but what i dont get is am i just supposed to spam multi shot on the blood with explosive trap? Does spellweave do more damage then single targetting the claw?Lìmewire4 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Help me Finish my Mog! i'v been questing in Felwood/Winterspring for my set now I have gotten all peices, the ones I simply cannot find are the boots, Gloves and legs If anyone knows where to get this, I will love you forever. My armory may not have updated my mog yet, give it time before flaming me for my HWL setProdikt2 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Black Bow Xmog Set Anyone know I good Xmog set that sort of goes with the Black Bow of the Bertrayer? I recently got the bow.Zaylix17 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Which of these Trinkets are Better? Hello. I'm in the process of gearing this guy through the dungeons, and i have a question about my trinkets. Ask Mr.Robot tells me to get Fluid Death but i have alchemy, and i have already made Quicksilver Alchemist Stone, to me the alchemist stone seems better. Which one do you think i should pair with the arrow of time until i get a valor trinket? ThanksZaxle2 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Help with talents... So I have been going into dungeons and everything, My dps used to be great and slowly sucked as talents were being put in. I have two spec's BM, and Survival. Both weak. I was curious if someone could perhaps look through my talents and tell me where I made a mistake. The websites I used to see a talent build : http://wowpopular.com/Beast+Mastery/Hunter/TalentsNóvä3 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 H Warmaster Guild is starting H warmaster attempts tonight, just wondering if I can get any tips from people out there, we're a fairly range heavy team, with only one melee dps to speak, any tips for when to time cooldowns etc, and all that jazz. Thanks.Zyka1 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Should we get our dodge from agility back? Given the changes in MoP, is it time that we should be given our dodge bonus from agility back?Glodd9 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Having a hard time adjusting :/ With keybindings/macros. I have never used shift+ keys before or anything, and I am following the guide for mm hunter pvp here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973025718?page=1#2 is there a trick for adjusting to the layout? I sit there for like 10 seconds finding where my ability is...which is horrible for pvp I won't lie..but yeah. Any tips on adjusting from a class where you can face roll to a class where you have 23840923 abilities? :/ I really like the hunter play style, and even pve wise is SO much more fun then rogue. Thanks.Jastiper4 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Long Postponed Return I left WoW a couple of months after the Firelands became active and have just returned to find that I have no idea what do. I am lost on how to get my toon back into raiding shape. Can anyone offer some advice as to a good step to start please? Here is a link yo my WoW Heroes profile in case it offers any clues: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Azuremyst/sylverbolt/ Thank youSylverbolt2 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 What would you say.. ignore thisZerxes4 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Zumio is going to get hunters nerfed ... he made this video from beta saying "zomg hunter damage is insane on beta" but he neglected to mention that he's using the Potion of the Tol'vir agility potion throughout the video- you can see it on his buffbar (it's the green triangular icon). And when I called him on it in the comments he deleted my comment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9nb17cvQrc&list=UUXHuFRvv0yhXtZBUVf2hsHw&index=1&feature=plcp He's going to get hunter damage nerfed doing this- everyone knows you're not supposed to use potions in duels. I just lost a lot of the respect I had for the guy.Acathia15 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 can some1 tell me which is better for pve? i have the normal Kiril, Fury of Beasts and heroic Spire of Coagulated Globules which 1 should i use as a survival hunter in pve?Twopttwo2 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 MoP Beta BGs/pvp Any1 on beta played bgs or any sorts of pvp, whats the main spec going around, the most you see. ThanksHavoczqt1 May 7, 2012
May 6, 2012 serpent sting in arena? as mm. Just realized it breaks freezing trapTorioz1 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 What new Hunter stuff for MOP? Is there a site that has a break down of the new stuff? I havn't been playing or following WoW much lately but I was told the way Camo works for Hunters is changing and it caught my interest. ThanksRecklessrage1 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Help with KFC My hunters about to hit 85 and I'm gonna be running KFC with a few buddies and I was just wondering how's the comp this season? And I'm looking for some tips on how the comp runs and break downs of how a match should go would be great?( obviously pvp is all situational but I'm just looking for an idea of how it goes) any tips would be great!Steil1 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Hunter: Steady Shot vs Cobra Shot Hi im leveling a hunter as my alt and I just got cobra shot for a bm hunter does this or can this replace steady shot? Its kind of a pain fitting both on my bar what do you guys/girls think?Tameract5 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Another Character Audit I feel I've sufficiently geared my Hunter up to this point (still have quite a ways to go) and I'd like some more experienced hunters to provide me with some feedback on my gems, reforging, etc. I know I don't have many (if any) enchants but I'm a little broke at the moment and I also know some of my gems are sub-par; I'm working on em. Thanks in advance. EDIT: Oops, looks like it shows me in BM. I'm mainly Survival, BM is just for PvPAkbal6 May 6, 2012