Priest

Nov 2, 2011 An Honest Question Why do folks think/know that Disc is better than Holy in PvP? I've played both (mostly in BG's), but I find that Holy just better fits my play style so I stick with that. I get a lot of questions of "why Holy and not Disc" and just tell them it's a play style choice. I'm just looking to get some feedback as to what some of the more prominent PvPers (arena and RBG) feel about Holy vs. Disc. Thanks! -GGrumples6 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 Which of these would a Spriest prefer? 384 Mace from Rag + 391 OH from Shannox Ko'gun, Hammer of the Firelord + Goblet of Anger - or - 391 Staff from Beth'tilac Funeral Pyre I'm currently using the staff but am considering switch to the mace because of the haste + spirit on the MH/OH. It will allow me to reach the 2589 haste target (whereas the staff doesn't let me reach it). Switching to the MH + OH combo will result in the following changes: Secondary stats decrease by 6 (however Crit/Mastery becomes Haste/Spirit) Stamina decreased by 28 Intellect decreased by 9 Spell power decreased by 166 The biggest factor for me there is the 166 spell power difference. I'm uncertain if the increased haste amounts will make up for that difference. What do you guys think?Moringa9 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 Need more help on conquest gear(disc Firstly I am only focused on pvp. I have heard it's better to go mastery instead of crit/haste/whatever else. I know I need the hitcap, and I want one piece of spell pen correct? I also read that I will want 1700-1900 spirit correct? When will I have enough spirit to stop stacking/reforging it? Is there a guide anywhere telling me what conquest gear I will want?(pbviously mooncloth but what to reforge ect_ I really still have no idea what I wanted to do because we are so balanced we don't have a secondary stat that is better then the others. But I am doing mostly 2's and rbgs so I am thinking I want to get the most out of my shields. If anyone has any good advice I am still willing to take it. I am deciding right now if I want to get the 2h, or 1h/oh and I have until tomorrow to decide. I guess i'm just really confused how to gear because my stats are. Should I be reforging spirit or? Basically i want to know what my spells should look like, right now they are 1766 spirit and for my spells 4.13hit 1.80 haste 10.47 crit 9.85 mastery. No spell pen(i know i need either the neck or back) So any help is appreciated/ Ozyy0 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 does anyone know? what the new divine aegis spell effect is?Zéus5 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 LVL 70 Arena Trinkets im a lvl 70 disc priest and im wondering what trinkets to get for arena?Adonnis3 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 Two PvP Disc Priest Questions Hi there. I'm polishing my build, and looking for some feedback. I went looking at a lot of top rated priests, and there doesn't seem to be a consensus, so I thought I'd open it up to discussion here: Inner Sanctum vs Soul Warding - The ability to bubble your team that much faster seems powerful. Is the 4% spell damage reduction worth the loss in bubble speed? Improved Renew vs. Divine Fury: I use renew a LOT, but looking at recount, I've found it to account for maybe 5-10% of my healing done. Greater heal is very situational. With Divine Fury and Borrowed Time, my cast speed is 2.1 seconds. A risky move, but if it lands that's a lot of healing. Combined with Train of Thought, I could potentially get more inner focus freecast moments off. What input do you guys have?Gruklaar11 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 Gearing - Disc PvP Ok, this is probably a stupid question, but I see about 50% of all disc priests on my realm with 2 pieces of shadow pvp gear (i assume for the resil set bonus) and the rest of it Disc set. Now doing so will prevent you from getting 1 or 2 of the bonuses from the disc set, but would it out-weigh the resil bonus? I see some disc priests with all the disc pvp gear. Which would be more valuable in 2v2s, the 2 pieces of shadow pvp gear for the resil bonus, or just get all disc pvp gear?Galindar5 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 Confused on what stats I should aim for? I've read the sticky, I keep hearing 3 different things to aim for, crit/mastery/haste, I'm reading the discussion on haste vs mastery. Some avoid one stat while others stack it. Doing 10man normals, I'm usually tank/ and off raid healing with a resto shammy/HPally. Since i'm doing both tank and some raid, what stat am I suppose to go for? I'm sitting at 1800spirit. 8% haste 17%crit/mastery. Should I raise my haste up, reforge out of some mastery to haste, but leave crit alone?Shearwater1 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 2 Tanks and 8 Shadow Priests Vampiric Dominance FTW! How do you think this is going to be handled -- will vampiric dominance be limited to 1 person per raid applying the buff, or will it get a dramatic rework? Because if it is put into play as written, the 2 tank/8 sp raid will definitely be a reality. Ok maybe a shaman, too, for hero/lust + buffs.Infuscare1 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 How much is TOO much haste? Recently began raiding ( have only pvpd as Disc ) my dps is decently high ( can be better ) now my question is/are ... Is there a haste soft/hard cap? is it worth having over 20%? Thx in Advance just trying to squeeze in as much deeps as i can for heroic attemptsHeavenshand1 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 A Rather General Question On Gear... Im still kind of new to the pvp/ priest world. I've been pvping with a buddy and investing my honor in some pvp gear. Before this I was instancing some and using jp to buy mercurial gear. Here's my problem: I bought a few pieces of the mooncloth pvp gear it is a lot better than my pve mercurial gear. The only downside is that I lose a little bit of spirit. I know that there are lots of debates out there on why you shouldn't wear pvp gear in pve...but I'm not really understanding why. If your stats improve...well, that's a good thing. So..why not wear the pvp gear? Just looking for some honest feed back. I'm 100% expecting trolls. You will be ignored! :DSpoonie6 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 I need your opinion I love playing this toon, but im OK at best. I want to be better and try to read a lot to help me out. I guess im just not getting it. In BGs I do well...when im not focused of course. In 2vs I get rolled by almost every melee class. I only run with my Mage buddy because we're RL friends (he carries the team). He starts invis, and I go straight to the release spirit button. Please check spec, gear gems, anything...and let me know what I can do. I know this is WoW and im opening myself up for a beatdown...but tear me up....idc. I just want want to get better...thx and fire away.Icall4 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 PvE healing difficulty rampup? I've done mostly PvP, and some dungeon PvE healing on this character. I realize there must be an increase in difficulty in healing dungeons. Any thoughts on when I can expect to see that? (This character is a tad dusty, capped her here for PvP but she'll uncap come 4.3.)Anais5 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 What is the priest's hard counter? I have started leveling a priest and i wonder which classes can be considered our hard counter. As a rogue i have no problem against priests 1v1 unless they are a geared healer. Is it just me or are stealth classes op versus spriests?Yamanin17 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 Need Disc PvE suggestions Hi guys, I've decided to go back to PvE because I've noticed in PvP you don't make any friends so I figure that I should start doing PVE since the majority does it and it is difficult sometimes and rather fun. I'm pretty much completely geared for a raid, I think I have the best possible. (The Helm can be replaced, but it's a very MARGINAL upgrade.) I'm not sure how I'm supposed to reforge. I don't know if I should be reforging my spirit just yet as well. Will I need to respec and get the haste upgrade to make sure I hit 12.5% haste or is that optional for disc priests?Deyadissa6 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 Holy or disc for 10man HM Rag. So later tonight my guild and I are going to attempt HM Rag. And I am just wondering if I should go holy for the boss? My healing partner is a holy paladin and I am just wondering if it would be better? I have raided all of FL as disc but it seems like there just wont be enough AoE healing to keep everyone up for the fight.Warturtlelol8 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 Best 2v2 Partner for Disc/Spriest? Hi, like the title says, I am wondering what would be the best partner for a Disc/Spriest in 2v2s. My partner has a Lock, Rogue, and Hunter to choose from. Also, we aren't planning to go past 2k really. We just want a good combo that's fun and viable. Could you please give a reason as to why a certain class is a better partner? I know 2s are ridiculously unbalanced, but hey.... Thanks!Deathkidd4 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 How many spriests have one shot themselves? How many times have you one shot yourself with shadow word death recoil? Our shadowpriest loves doing it, back on heroic halfus and more recently on heroic baleroc. Just a bit of a poll, I'm keen to know how many there are.Slowmotion39 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 Priest in PvP Is it really fair that a melee can interupt a caster every 6 seconds and somehow trinket out of psychic scream nearly every time i use it? Effectively making any type of fear or polymorph an obsolete useless piece of crap spell. People are going to say "USE YOUR INSTANT CASTS YOU NOOB IDIOT DONT LIKE IT DONT PLAY, Disc gets 6 seconds immunity to silence, use it!" Woopdee doo 6seconds immunity! That totally offsets the fact that each DPS gets 3-4 CCs betwen stuns silences and interupts that are nearly spammable, right? "BUT THEN HEALERS WILL NEVER DIE" Could blizzard not have balanced PvP out more so that us healers dont have to be impaired for 90% of the encounter. How about putting all CCs on long cooldowns making them slightly more potent, so people are forced to use their CCs skillfully instead of just having to spam them. Disc priest gets absolutely no CCs while melee tons of them, truckloads of CCs. Psychic scream does not count because I use it on Cooldown and have yet to see it run it's duration on someoneSiberiä14 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 Give Priests a ridiculous buff! -The cooldown on Leap of Faith has been removed. Also, the range has been extended by 1000%Byniri5 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 Power Word: Eggs Benediction Welcome to the latest PW: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been follow in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap. The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812 To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic rules: 1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome. 2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread. 3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine. 34. If it exists, you should lifegrip it. If you start the newest PW:D thread, I ask that you copy them into the first post of every Power Word thread. Feel free to add or subtract past the first three, but don't disturb that initial trio. Thread Discussion: New abilities youd like to have in MoP?Popesicle500 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 73 Disc Priest: Do we get more survivability? In a nutshell, I am getting destroyed in BG's. I can keep people up fairly well but the second they switch on me I die in a global or two. DK's especially eat through me like butter. Shield barely absorbs anything and unless I have Penance up I am almost guaranteed to die. Is it much better later on or are Priests just a really squishy class?Physicz3 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 So are we becoming less squishy? I've read the notes but I still don't know. Are we going to be less squishy? Or at least get better peeling abilitys that our more armored healing comrads get? I love my priest, and am playing him pretty decently, the only problems i'm having is when I move up an arena bracket and starting so late getting !!#@d do to being purely outgeared(I due good considering i'm always outgeared but there's a point where too much is too much). So will we have an ability besides fear making us able to get away from our opponents?Ozyy15 Nov 1, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 PvP Disc Priest My arena partner is a feral druid, and he has just started learning keybinds. I know that keybinds greatly increase efficiency in fights compared to clicking, but do disc priests need to learn it as well? I have used clicking every since i started, and ive gotten very good at it, and I wasnt sure if it was totally necessary to learn as a disc priest.Galindar2 Nov 1, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 PvE disc gemming/reforging help pls Hi guys. I haven't done any pve this entire expansion other than 1 BoT on my resto shaman during the first week. Until 2 weeks ago when I hopped into my old guild's alt Firelands run. I've always been a pretty decent healer on all 4 classes, but reading priesty stuff I realize my disc priest's gemming/reforging (and possibly even talents/glyphs) are way less than optimal. I love spirit too much, mostly from pvp/rbgs. So, I just logged out in my pve gear. Go nuts, criticize and point me in the right direction. Thanks. :) Edit: For what it's worth I heal with a holy pally who (from my limited pve knowledge) isn't using an optimal spell distribution (divine light > holy light, often oom and stands in more hurt than I do -- but I have a 4.5 year old computer/graphics card so I have an excuse-ish) and either a decent resto druid or an excellent resto shaman. So I'm mostly on raid, with PW:S/spot heals on tanks.Javascript3 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Holy Priest - feeling unloved Why should I keep wasting my time playing. Last night I was in a guild group of 8 clearing trash in the FL. I have an ilvl 372 (equipped) set of PvE holy gear. I have run all the dungeons (till I'm sick of them) getting VP points in order to get the best gear I can. I can no longer buy anything useful for my holy spec with VP as I have everything already. I was out healed last night by and ilvl 366 (equipped) holy paladin. WTF. Not only that, I was running out of mana as fast or faster than they were. And I wear tissue paper and they wear plate. And plate healing gear drops are plentiful in FL and no cloth spirit gear drops exist. I have a Sanctuary spell that is useless most of the time because it is fixed to a location. Why can't they let it be fixed on me so when I run around, the sanctuary circle travels with me. People stack on ME and not a fixed location. That way we can move as a group. Very few of the current fights require you to stay in a fixed location so Sanctuary is seldom used. I have a lightwell which most people never use or it is dropped in one place and the group moves away from it. I wonder what the stats are for unused lightwell charges. I'm guessing it's upwards of 70-80%. Why can't the make it into a fountain so that when someone takes a hit which drops their health by 10% they automatically get a charge. Why should a player who is trying to avoid crap, do dps, etc have to click it to be healed. I'm tired of ALWAYS being on the bottom of the healing charts even though I'm equipped with better gear. For once I would like to be OP and not be the FIRST one asked to switch to my DPS spec. My guess is that the new monk healing spec will be OP making my holy spec even more useless. I will begin playing SWTOR once it is released. The question remains whether I will still continue to play WOW or take a break. Only time will tell.Karakiaomate26 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Glyphs for Disc I am leveling a Shadow/Disc Priest at the moment, and I wanted to know which Glyphs would be optimal for healing as Disc? I know healing for low levels is very easy and glyphs don't matter as much, but I would like to know the class's in and outs before I hit 85. Thank you in advance :)Rogaré2 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Stuck at 13.5k dps! Help! i'm stuck at 13k dps on dummies and i hear about all these other ppl doing 20k on dummies, what dps should i be doing?Somnium12 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Why is Disc better than Holy in PVP? Sounds like a stupid question, really, and before I started playing Holy in PVP (I was Disc, and my other spec is still Disc), I swore up and down that Holy Priests just got facerolled in PVP so much, even the noobiest of noobs could ROFLstomp a Holy Priest no problem. I mean, I'm not the authority on Priests (obviously), and the highest ranking I've got was a 900 since me and my roommate only arena'd together on Tuesdays really casually (as in, up until we capped in points). Continuing on, I specced into Holy about a month ago and I was blown away at how fast I could heal someone back to full health. I also instantly fell in love with Guardian Spirit, the Emergency Heal/Healing Buff I can cast while stunned (I use it as both), and the fact that Desperate Prayer actually filled my health bar all the way up instead of half way like it does with Disc. But my favorite thing is Holy Word: Chastise, the Swiss Army knife of Holy Priests. Using that, waiting for a noob to trinket, then using Psychic Scream was orgasmic (and funny, but mostly orgasmic), not to mention an extra interrupt (that counts as a disorient, and no one has immunities to disorients like they do fear). There's also PW:S's movement buff (the 4-tier bonus was nice, too), the ability to remove Crippling Poison from myself, being able to transform Holy Word: Chastise into an instant and uninterruptable version of Penance (does heal for less, though, but I find it crits more), and Lightwell for when I'm getting CC'd alot to tide me over until DRs hit, and my cast times being alot less painful and healing for alot more (two Flash heals and a Greater Heal heal me back to full health). The only two things I find are better as Disc is that Disc is more mana-efficient and the immunity to silence from Inner Focus, but I find that everytime I need to use Inner Focus, it's in either 2 situations: 1. Someone is really good at !@#$ing me up and I need a guaranteed heal 2. These 3 mother%^-*ers are riding me !@# and I need a guaranteed heal And in a rough estimate of 90% of the time in both situations, the $%^-er (or one of the other *!@#ers) just uses another form of CC they pulled out of their $%^ just for the occasion (usually it's a stun, in which case they keep going with the beating) and my guaranteed heal goes out the window. As for mana-efficiency, ever since I reforged everything to spirit (that's why all my gear is reforged that way) and have gotten better at Holy healing (not to mention letting bad people in the mid die (I was that amazed how powerful the FH>FH>GH combo was), but even as Disc I tried to help people in the mid too, especially if they were tagging a rogue (I hate rogues :P)), my mana hasn't been too much of a problem. Perhaps I'm missing something when it comes to Disc. I mean, I can't NOT count the vast majority of people that say Disc is better, but Holy looks like it's the -*!@, so I have to ask... Why is Disc better than Holy when it comes to PVP? Dittledoe17 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Glyph of Shadow 4.3 http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/77101/glyph-of-shadow/ I would just like to take the time to say thank you Blizzard for this glyph. This news has been a long time coming, but it has made my day. Would be even better if the entire shadow effect changed to not be covering the entire body, maybe some shadow smoke in the eyes, or just the hands in shadow form. I look forward to being Shadow and being able to see my gear as well.Comaclaw15 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Question about Shadow DPS Should I be recasting VT and Devouring Plague everytime I get a haste/spellpower/intellect/ mastery(after casting MB) buff? Also, how much avg. dps should I be doing on dummy over 6 minute fight? I know dummy doesn't = raid dps, but I just want to know, ty!Somnium0 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Back after 5 months, thinking of going disc Any tips on reforging my gear? I understand Disc does not require spirit as much? I have a lot of haste on my gear since i use it for shadow. Thanks for any advice.Enarche8 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Dispel Macro I've recently switched over from Holy Paladin healing to Priest healing, and I've noticed their dispels work a little different. While Paladins have all 3 dispels working as one spell, priests seem to have three different spells for removing buffs and debuffs. I was wondering if there was a macro that I could use to prioritize which dispel to use on a friendly target. (i.e. have the macro cast Cure Disease if infected with said disease instead of casting Dispel Magic.) If not, how do you guys condense your actions bars?Vaalrn11 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Trinket Question I just got a new trinket last night off Baleroc and could use some advise on which one to switch out. New: Necromantic Focus Old: Core of Ripeness Darkmoon Card: Tsunami I switched out with Darkmoon Card: Tsunami for now.Constantyne6 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Spriest rotation 4.2 I've been trying all kinds of different rotations on the dummy. But I'm not happy with my dps. Self buffed no food or flasks I'm pulling roughly 20k dps on dummys but with my gear I think I'm doing something wrong. who wants to give me more rotations to try out? I just now switched my haste to mastery to try that out (was looking at another spriest on my server) it didn't change my dps but by maybe 200 over all.Nyû5 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 shadow priest damage I'm doing like 7.3k on the dummy.. this is killing me, i'm sure i'm a bit off on my gear etc.. but i'd like to get to 10k at least.Finnikian11 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Im Looking for a good healer UI! i always see people with them but its always dps i cant find a good one for myself as a pve healer. get me some links PLZ :)Aratocan2 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Vengeful Gladiator's Glove Replacement Seeing as this coming patch allows the purchase of the vengeful set again was curious if there is any decent looking gloves that would match this set for transmogrify? The cuffed gloves that are part of the set just look silly to me.Bartelbee0 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Need Help with Pvp build. Hi guys and gals im having some trouble with my pvp atm, i think i am spec'd wrong though i have no idea whether thats the case or not. coz i've got my pve spec for shad downpat and i chose to used my secondary talent for pvp though i think its wrong if anyone can help me that would be great CheersChevae1 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Need help to improve my Priest please Hi everyone, I haven't played this Priest in a fair while, and I'd just like opinion to help me be a more efficient PvE healer so I can return to raiding [Raided last halfway through 4.1 before taking a break off WoW]. Is there any gear I should buy or farm heroics for, and need to know any of the following: ... Thoughtful, and constructive help is appreciated.Medipac3 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 A.Prof. Qisq's blog is up Hi it's A.Prof. Qisq reporting! Just started writing up a blog to share some of the studies I've done regarding healing... holy priest in particular. Please have a look. [url]http://qisq.wordpress.com[/url]Qisq0 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Patch 4.3 - Divine Aegis Animation So Divine Aegis is getting a animation update cool, but could you please give consideration to updating the Guardian Spirit animation. ATM i looks like this http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/137867.jpg Sure it looks shiny but its also one dimensional and not matter what angle you look at it it looks the same. Id like to suggest that it be changed to look more angel wings, wrapping themselves around the target. Think Alexander from FF:IX something like that. Thank you.Morphieus1 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Is there a way to turn this off? When I cast Mind Flay, my character automatically turns to face my target. I can't seem to find the command for this...Hixson6 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Holy or disc I'm new to being a Priest. Enjoying healing far. My question is, is discipline a viable spec endgame? Or should I be training myself through low lvls as holy? I'm really enjoying the healing aspect, but I don't want to spend 4 months lvling to 85 as the second best healing spec, and have to relearn at that time, as opposed to learning the abilities one by one as u lvl to 85. If any priests who could recommend which they would lvl as, I'd appreciate it. I'm having fun as disc, but I want to know if it's a viable end spec for raiding or not. If not, I'll change to holy, I just want to know before I invest the time in eitherDarkdayz1 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Disc Priest - Ruthless Offhand Should I go for the Offhand with Crit on it or the one with Spirit? More crit = more absorbs but if the rest of my gear is spirit is that extra 150 crit rating going to be worth sacrificing 170 spirit for?Siberiä3 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Can someone look at my build and help?(pvp) I am now very decent at playing a priest and I am only focused on pvp. Is my nuild and gear correct for what I am trying to do? Also, I am getting my conquest gear now, should I get the spell pen necklace? Just any information would be helpful.Ozyy7 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 How hard is healing for a new player? Im quite new i have no max lvl i have a pally and preist im lvling now. My question is if im noob is it good idea to start healing i dont even use macros and or any thing like that i click my abilities or use 1-9 number keys. I dont plan on doing any thing like raids or so on just dg's and soem pvp.Palofthewest6 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Breaking polymorphs in arena I have heard to use SW:D to break poly's is the go, but a newb question here is how exactly do i do that, and when? and what are the best macro for that. ThanksAgnaban11 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 30, 2011 PvP disc gear okay for shadow? Help please Hi, I recently dinged 85 and I like disc pvp a lot. I would like to go shadow at some point but I want more pvp gear before I do that. In the meantime I am collecting disc mooncloth gear and I just bought the healing pvp neck piece. I read somewhere that, for shadow, you buy all mooncloth except for the head. Is this true? I haven't bought my pvp head piece yet but I was thinking about the satin head. My question is, since I like disc a lot right now, should I keep buying disc pieces and when I have a bunch of pvp gear then just reforge/regem for when I want to go shadow. Is this viable, will I be hampering my dps as shadow when I do so? Would I need to buy the dps neck and rings when the time comes too?Barriers2 Oct 30, 2011
Oct 30, 2011 So... guess the DA effect wasn't distracting. mmo-champion.com/content/ Looks like Blizz decided that DA bubbles weren't really a problem afterall. It's touted as a "new" effect but it's the same as before. I'm glad to be getting them back.Pleasurizer2 Oct 30, 2011